Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Vote:Untrod Tripod
for insulting the Protoss, the best race in Starcraft.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Personally, I agree with the pressure that the 'Lynch All Lurkers' approach applies, but actually lynching lurkers is a bad idea. Either their activity picks up, in which the approach is no longer needed, or it doesn't, in which case the player more than likely needs to be replaced.

Moving on, I find Dr Peppers current play rather suspicious. His three points in his second post arn't that much of a deal. Attacking a random vote, and being rather quick to jump for the 'OMGUS' button, dismissing a valid end-day play, and attempting to soft-attack a player for trying to create discussion, plus ignoring relevant question while answering obvious ones, seems rather shady to me.

Vote: Dr Pepper
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Duh, do it right dude

Unvote
Vote: Dr Pepper
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm suddenly finding it very suspicous that Dr P. was the only one that considered Blaze's vote to be OMGUS, and for him to attempt to pursuade everyone it was, only for Blaze to come out and say it was. Also;
Things Zordiak is Wrong about
Congratulations! You've just won the 'Person who Thinks My Name is Zordiak' award. Good job, noob.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Dr Pepper wrote: OK, kiddies. Lets play a game of answer the question
  • What do you think of Blaze's vote?
RVS OMGUS, hardly worth giving it the time of day/night/evening.
[*]What do you think of podium's chainsaw defense of Blaze?
You attempting to make out podium as scum for making a legitimate attack against you. I might consider it such if you weren't under fire yourself.
[*]What do you think of LynchMe's LAL question?
As podium says, already been said, but for your sake, I'll repeat myself. Perfectly legit tactic to get players to post more, but actually lynching lurkers is a no-no.
[*]What do you think of edmund's plan declared in post 9?[/list]
Fine. In fact, tbh, I would suggest we lynch Blaze. He seems from my point of view to be the weakest link in the town, ignoring recently-replaced-in Al.

Also, @everyone, care to share your opininons on this post I made? It seemed to have gotten lost under the creation of a new thread page.
I'm suddenly finding it very suspicous that Dr P. was the only one that considered Blaze's vote to be OMGUS, and for him to attempt to pursuade everyone it was, only for Blaze to come out and say it was.
tl;dr, Dr P. and Blaze are scumbiddies, and I found possible evidence.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I don't follow. What's your evidence?
I'm suddenly finding it very suspicous that Dr P. was the only one that considered Blaze's vote to be OMGUS, and for him to attempt to pursuade everyone it was, only for Blaze to come out and say it was.
Also, please note I said possible.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Blaze comes across as a town learning the ropes for now, I don't have much suspicion for him yet.
TBH I've actually been thinking this myself. The fact that he joined the site 10-ish days ago doesn't help.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

BTW @ Mod: Please replace me. I will accept the ban/blacklist.
Wow. Just wow. Seriously, he throws out comments like that then replaces out? Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.

BTW, note to self, add Dr P. to my own blacklist.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nexus wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
BTW @ Mod: Please replace me. I will accept the ban/blacklist.
Wow. Just wow. Seriously, he throws out comments like that then replaces out? Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.

BTW, note to self, add Dr P. to my own blacklist.
Is it bad I agree with this?
If getting rid of scum is bad, then yes.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

edmund.angles wrote:
Zodiark wrote:Let's just lynch him and save both the mod of the trouble finding a replacement and said replacement the trouble of defending from such a terribad position.
I think this smells a little of scum looking for an easy lynch. And Nexus agreed with the statement (@Nexus: That was what you did, right?).

Dr. Pepper comes of as bad town to me, not anti-town.
Is wanting to get rid of such an anti-town player scummy? Seriously, he ragequits the second he get pressure on him. If thats not mega-obv scum right there, then I should stop playing right now, because if it this isn't a perfect(albeit a perfectly poor) example of scummy play, then I know nothing about scumhunting.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Also, I'm vanilla, which I guess is good news as well.
Rule 2 of hammering, dude. I'll post it in the event that noone else knows what it is.
Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
Regardless of weather or not your scum, chances are there is, because Dr P. was such a bad player that it's very close to anti-town to not vote for him.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nexus wrote:
podium123456 wrote:TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.

It's a toss-up between them to me, but since TDC has already claimed vanilla i am ok with that lynch.
You're ok with a VT lynch?

Do you not think that Albert is scum at all?

I'm undecided-he hasn't really posted all that much relevant (although the same could be said for most people), and he was happy to hammer the player slot before it replaced.
First off, you mean
claimed
VT. Second, obviously, you don't know the second rule of claims. Yes, I said hammering, but I wasn't too sure, and its claims. Second rule is as follows:
If somebody claims VT, one of three things is the case:

1. They're not town. In this case, they usually need to be lynched ASAP anyway.

2. They're town, but not vanilla. This should never happen. I repeat, never, ever fakeclaim as town. Lynch All Liars is applicable.

3. They really are a vanilla townie. In this case, scum know they're not a power role, so they're not going to waste a kill on them... and there's no way to tell if they're VT or scum except through lynch, nightkill (which won't happen either way, unless that player is known to be REALLY REALLY GOOD), or cop investigation. Don't default to expecting that there's a cop.
I don't need to tell you that the first rule of claims is to lynch any and all claimed scum.

I'm fine with my vote. My second suspicion is Albert. He replaced in and, after defending Blaze, went hard into Dr P without much reason, or providing his reasons.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Whoa, so much has happened while I slept, biggest of all is Alberts high-and-mighty-OMGUS-without-claim, despite being told twice to do so. TDC has made up for Dr P's mistakes, making Dr P seem to me much less like scum and more like a really bad player. And Taz has made up for Blazes lurkage quite nicely. Albert, on the other hand, started off poorly and has fallen further. The fact that he has made three posts whilst at L-1 seems to mean to me he's not too willing to claim, and that can only mean that he is scum.

Unvote
Vote: Albert B. Rampage

Diescumdie and such.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

All I see is you going on and on about how I totally should be lynched because I claimed Vanilla and because that's "rule two of lynching"
I said this once, not "going on and on about" as you are attempting to suggest.
and when the wind turns and ABR is the choice of the moment you suddenly decide I'm oh so town and have made up for Dr P and hammer ABR.
Albert was acting more scummy than you, 'nuff said.
What's gonna be our subject of discourse now it's daytime?
In the event this is a serious question, I think we should try to identify the killer based on ed's NK. Obviously either he was suspicious of someone who is scum or created watcher tells/breadcrumbs. There is also the possibility that scum just got lucky, but I personally consider this unlikely.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Prod recieved. I was going to post last night, but it was 1AM by the time I got round to it.

The way I play is that if a person makes a scummy post, my suspicion of that person rises, and if a person makes a not-scummy post, my suspicion of the lowers. That the first few posts made by TDC wern't overly scummy made my suspicion of him decrease, and then Albert came along and made massive waves on my scumdar. Also, that this is the biggest point of discussion kinda shows how bad a position we are in.

Tazaro wrote:
Tazaro wrote:Zodiark, trying our hands at identifying, on day two, the killer based on edmund's death is basically a Wifom dead end.
It's also a distraction; what we need to try is to get a handle on Confid Anon's and other people who haven't posted on day two's input and then talk about posts, that are not a matter of wifom, but of interpretation.
That you seems so eager to put out this idea that you feel it nessecary to post twice seems rather fishy. Added to the fact that you were the first one to ask what todays topic is, stampted out the first serious answer, and have since done nothing but say "Lynch Zodiark plox kthxbai" and complain at the slow pace of this game is really poor play. Added to that my previous theory of your predecessor and Dr P., I'm thinking you for today.

Vote: Tazaro

I forget that people on this site have a tendancy to scream "WIFOM!!!" whenever I even suggest using NK data for scumhunting. How about I rephrase my earlier request. Rather than use the fact that ed was the one who was NK'ed as a foundation to lynch someone, how about we draw a list of suspects based of who ed suspected yesterday, or else try to identify if he made any PR breadcrumbs.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Only if you ignoring my last post was.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Woah, this game exploded into activity while I slept or something. Seriously, I check to see if anything was happening(but, for various personal reasons, couldn't post) and there was nothing new. I come back and there's a whole new page. Catch up time! Also, for now;
Tazaro wrote: VOTE FOR ZODIARK, PEOPLE!
Tazaro wrote:
Incognito wrote:Actually, can someone just unvote Zodiark please? He's at L-1 right now, and I don't think we're ready for that yet.
Unvote

You think things are going to happen to make us ready?
And you're voting for me for changing my mind. How wishy washy.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

This change in opinion on Blaze is pretty drastic considering only a day had passed since you called him and Dr P scum buddies. I mean, it wasn't like Blaze posted anywhere within that timeframe either. Why did this change occur? When did you begin thinking that Blaze could be town learning the ropes?
What, is it scummy to think about games when not posting, without posting such thoughts, and arrive at a different conclusion a few days later?! :evil:
After reading both Untrod Tripod's and Zodiark's play individually and then trying to put their play together in the big picture, I really thought I saw a strong potential for the two of them to be scum with one another. Their interactions are pretty textbook "two-scum in a game" behavior; they barely mention each other, they haven't voted for one another (aside from Zodiark's RVS vote on UT), and they've had similar suspicions on people who I think stand a stronger chance of being town than scum at this point.
By this logic, you could also be a possible scumbuddy with me, because I have had no suspicions of your slot, and, IIRC your slot has had none of me. I'm not saying we are, I'm just trying to point out that just because we have had little interaction, doesn't make us scumbuddys
it's been a while, so i'm assuming that zodiark read my last post and chose not to respond... so
I felt that my 178 answered other such accusations, and I saw no reason to repeat myself. You did nothing but point to old questions. You want more answers, you ask more questions.

I think that's everything. If not, ask away, and please don't point to old questions. If I haven't already answered, chances are I didn't/don't see the question.

Off-topic, I just noticed podium joined the site on the day I turned 18.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Christ. This isn't hard, people, which is why I don't get why you and Untrod can't figure this out. As I said, I found you both scummy individually. The typical thing to do when you find people scummy individually is to look and see if the people make sense as buddies together, and imo, you did for the most part because of your lack of interactions. The only thing that gave me pause on that was Untrod's recent thoughts about you - my expectation was that if he was scum with you, he might just bus you at this point rather than defend you considering the fact that you already reached L-1, etc. So at this point, I'm thinking either you're both scum or one of you is scum. Given what I've read, I feel pretty confident that there is scum in at least one of {Untrod, Zodiark}, and I'm trying to figure out which is the more likely.
My point still stands. If you find me and Untrod scummy due to lack of interaction, then you must find yourself scummy by the same reasoning.
Can I get your thoughts on Untrod Tripod?
To be perfectly honest, my only thought is that LMP is hardcore tunneling on him. If you want something more, I'll go and have a look back.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Pre-Edit: I'm nor feeling well today, so I somehow missed the submit button when I fell asleep. Pretend this post arrived 5 hours earlier
podium123456 wrote: I'll repeat... whether or not TDC acted scummy when he replaced in has NO bearing on the specific conclusion you reached about Dr. P. You said that the only person that would rage-quit like that was a super mega obvious scum (paraphrasing). Why have you changed your mind?
I often act emotionally like this, both in posting and in RL, and double when I'm angry. One day I could be saying stuff like "OMG I hate you I'm never talking to you ever again" only to go back and apologize the next day. It's just how I am. Once I calm down and look at things rationally, I often think with much more sense.
In response to the other stuff: please do go back and have a look at him, yes.
As I have said, I'm feeling ill atm, once I feel better I'll go ISO him, but as it stands he is a null-tell to me.

Also, Untrod, tl;dr.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Also, off-topic, I am finally modding, and, as you can see from the sig, I already need a replacement. PM me if you want in.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Zord: If any of the following happened to you/were done by you in previous games, would you mind linking?
a) Getting under pressure for abrupt and seemingly non-sensical changes of mind.
b) Getting under threat to get lynched, but not bothering to do all that much about it.
I don't seem to recall being in either situation, mostly because when I have been at L-1 before, I made a big issue of it. However, now I'm slightly more experienced, I know that if I get lynched, it's not the end of the game. Also, way to bring the 'r' at the end of my name to the front. If you must shorten my name to four letters, please shorten it to 'Zodi', not 'Zord'. It makes me think you calling me that big head thing from Power Rangers.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Then someone with common sense joins the game, sees what I see, and votes UT. So I go back to him.
I read this and see two things. One
You're all idiots
and two
Someone else votes for him, so I'll jump back on him while it's convinient
and before you complain about misrep, remember, this is just my opinion.
At what part was this "tunneling"?
Is this a serious question?

If you seriously felt that he was scum, you shouldn't have given up the case. And going back the second someone else sees something off with UT? That's just bad.
FoS: LynchMePls

Moving on to other issues, that I have been on L-2 for some time now can either mean two things;
1. Scum is smart and not being obviscum and quickhammering.
2. One or both scum are already voting for me.

Either way, I'm fairly sure that number 2 is true anyway. Any other opinions?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

If I stop voting him, I'm tunneling.
If you stop voting for him altogether, your not. If you stop voting for him because no one else is, half-assedly target the person who has the most people on them, then go right back the second someone else goes for your target. you are.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I don't at all see what Zodiark is getting at here with LynchMePls. He seems to effectively be calling LMP scummy for tunneling, then when LMP has stopped "tunneling" and moved onto another target (Zodiark), he's scolding him and calling him scummy for not continuing with his... tunneling?

Zodiark, why do you think LMP's targeting of you was half-assed?
I'm not 'scolding' him for not continuing, I'm 'scolding' him because he did continue , and when it was fairly convenient.

If you want to see how half-assed it was, go back and ISO him. He made one post, then forgot about it.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

This is absurd. Apparently I made "1 post about it", but I'm also tunneling. Both of these ideas are factually incorrect.
Wow, way to misread my post. When I said 1 post, I meant towards me, not UT.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

@everyone, LEARN TO SPELL ME GODDAM NAME. How so many people end up placing the second last letter in my name as the third I will never know.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Care to explain where that came from Taz? Or perhaps you can't, because you're just trying to signal to your scumbuddy that it's time to quicklynch?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP(Ok, just to be honest, I can edit my posts, but, to be fair, I'm still going to do EBWOP):@everyone, any opinions on Taz's declining level of contribution? Since D2, his quality of play has dropped one line posts, barring one exception, as well as voting. Now, he revotes with no reason, after this sort of thing;
VOTE FOR ZODIARK, PEOPLE!
And he's attacking me for changing my mind and vote. Hypocrite. At least I justified my change.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So basically you're saying that you are (in games as in real life) this very impulsive person that will change his mind overnight for no discernible reason, but on this site that has never actually happened before?
By this I mean that you can really piss me off, and yet, given time, I'll still come back and want to be friends.
Sorry. Having a mind drunk with whatever makes me do weird things.
Vote: Zodiark
"sozdrunkpostin" is a massive scumtell. I'd say we found scum right here. I'm going to be in a car for 4-6 hours, when I arrive, I'll give a full explanation.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

What, so you thought Dr P was obvscum at the time because he "pissed you off"? Maybe I'm not making myself clear here: You're claiming that your abrupt changes of mind are a part of your meta but not providing any evidence. See the problem?
The only problem I see is you twisting my words. I never said anything about meta, I said about my personality. If I was attempting to make a meta-arguement, I would have already provided evidence.
FoS: TDC

On with Tazaro, there is a big difference between posting drunk and 'loldrunkpost's. When posting drunk, people often post things that don't make sense, and don't seem to recall having posted at all, let alone recognize that they were drunk doing so. Just look at the infamous "Guys, Pt. 2[adult]" thread made by xRECKONERx to see an example of posting drunk. 'Loldrunkpost's are an oft used scum tactic to put out an absurd idea or vote change. If people agree with it, they continue. If people question them, they claim 'loldrunkpost', hence the name of the tactic, as a way of escaping a possibly bad situation. Therefore, I have a policy of lynching players who call 'loldrunkpost', like Tazaro has done. Like he needs anymore reason to be voted for. I would vote for him if not for the fact that I already was.

At any rate, do you honestly expect us to believe you were drinking in the middle of the week?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

TDC wrote:And what exactly, in your mind, is the difference between "loldrunkpost" and "lolcharacterpost"?
The fact that I'm explaining that my actions were based on my nature, not using my nature as a means of completely backing out of the situation.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Untrod Tripod wrote:no

vote Zodiark

I think Taz is scummy, but I feel like today's lynch is gonna either be me or Zodiark. So, I'd rather it not be me.
Way to not check the votes and hammer a VT without letting him claim, let alone post. Ass.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

GJ TDC. Glad we won this one.
I really enjoyed this game even though I was only involved for a short amount of time. I was fairly happy with my reads here - I just wish I was able to figure out more quickly that Zodiark was likely town.
Huh?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”