Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey AV, only person I've played with here.

I've read games of a good bit of the people here, though.(I'm not stalking, I swear :shifty:)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Only submarine(And maybe fail safe? Idk) can have a missile silo as well as the ability. Then there'd be no reason for him to default us to the missile silo after we picked an ability and didn't get it.

Also, yeah, I'm picking based on my playstyle.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, not really sure what you want by good discussion, but I'm pretty sure we can all agree that when/if we claim, we should claim abilities we have as well as how/when we used them. Though a silo is going to be the equivalent of VT and at least two players will have it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm suspicious of Percy moreso than Enigma. Check it out, he asks the abilities question then states that he's already sent his actions in. I don't really get how that's going to do anything aside from sidetracking discussion.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I thought it was "first come first serve" ability distribution at first before I did a re-read of the first post(s). So, yeah, my picks were in pretty fast too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Percy

As for the submarine bit, I don't think it'd hurt a townie besides taking his kill without an explanation away from him. It'd definitely hurt scum if they have it, though. I think it'd be better to narrow it down. I got submarine refused as well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^No, they won't. You can have second choices or thirds or fourths.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I bid for it the first round so it's definitely in the hands of someone who had it as their first choice.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For the scum/town reading the mechanics, it's mafia theory and you can't prove it and reasons for "scum are more likely to do this" are pure speculation. I have seen scum not read the topic and I have seen town not read the topic. It's not exactly a slight towntell at all if you ask me. I view it like the commonly debated issue of "is lurking a scumtell" in newbie games. This isn't related to scumhunting at all the way I see it and isn't justified as a reason to vote or not vote someone.

One positive thing I can see about knowing who has sub is that, later in the game, people may start claiming abilities. We can use this to our advantage to limit down who has sub and then we've got a better chance of lynching correctly. That's the only plus I can see from outing who has sub but a plus is a plus and I'll take what I can get.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday, why'd you say Andrius was town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
Non-mafia. Close enough.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday's non mafia.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

As for Andrius, nah, he just failed to understand mechanics.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You want explanation? You got it.

Faraday obviously didn't read the first post extensively. If he did, he'd know that, regardless of alignment, we're all given the same info because all the role pm's are in the first post as well as the faction numbers a.k.a. it's an open setup.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, in that case, nevermind.

Elscouta, I don't see how "X is town" is a scumtell. I see town/scum do it. If you can explain why scum do it more than town, I'll be happy to prove you wrong. Now, the person's reasons for saying "X is town" can be a scumtell. Saying it, though, is not.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

-You voted Andrius for a gut read. That's an attack. Town also wants to proclaim their reads so other town knows where they stand and so they will (hopefully) see it the same way.
-I've been on this site for less than two months and I already know saying town will get you called for buddying. It happened in my first game.
-Town don't try to avoid it either because it's not well known as a scumtell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Your misrep is noted. Indirect Defense? I did the same thing you initially voted Faraday for and I'm defending Faraday? I only said he was town because I thought he was based on the point I listed and I was positive your case was on a townie. Then he clarified that I was wrong about my assumption. If I was defending Faraday, I'd be saying how he's not an idiot and such.

You still missed the Andrius part.

Scum would try to avoid it because they get called on buddying for it is what I mean.

It's not fact. It's less natural? How? You just said there were facts proving you right but I don't see facts.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ebwop: On the first point about town proclaiming reads - Town proclaims neutral/town reads plenty. I can cite games if you want. It's not uncommon.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

Elscouta, a classic move for scum can also be a classic move for town, hence it's not used as a tell.

And lol? You just refused to give some kind of past games explaining the tell but instead linked a wiki article that needs possible revision in defense of you being at L-1? I don't like this at all.

@Spyrex: Wtf was that?

@Enigma: 2 confirmed townies my ass. Andrius just didn't read the rules. It's very possible he could be scum who didn't talk about the missile silo/offensive/defensive thing in his QT because he thought it was obvious, hence why he would mention it in the thread. Faraday proved my own town theory wrong. Also, why are you looking at ISO's for breadcrumbing?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^EBWOP: Addon to the Enigma part: On supposedly
confirmed
townies, no less.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Elscouta wrote:And what am I supposed to do?

Explain why it is a tell? I already did.
Did you miss my #185 as well as the points everyone else had to add to the argument or are you just trying to be funny?

@Doombunny: Ahh, that explains it. I didn't see he meant it to be sarcastic.

@Enigma: I didn't see post #199 so I assumed you ISO'd him and searched for breadcrumbing.

Also, just lol @ Andrius. Forget bakeries, Andrius is the owner of Panera Bread. The secret's out.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I just told you that post was the reason I was debating that calling someone non-mafia/town is not a scumtell with you and now you're voting me for it. You haven't even proven me wrong or tried to argue why either. I'm also not voting you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If I commit to you, you're getting lynched. And I am not ready to end D1 so I'm afraid your argument is invalid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Holy shit. I thought you were at L-1 because I counted the votes from Enigma as being on you. I'll gladly commit to you.

Vote: Elscouta

Also, the reason I'm arguing about that point is the fact you aren't willing to explain it rather than the fact you're using it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I can actually agree with him on this point. An ability claim is likely to tell us nothing unless he claims sub.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Did you seriously just PR claim when we are at the beginning of Day 2? Wtf, Andrius?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Zhero wrote:You seem adverse to people being labeled as town (lowering you mislynch pool?), and overstate people giving town reads as them being declared 'confirmed town'. Considering the benefits of declaring town reads (as mentioned already in thread), your resistance looks bad.
...So how does this make him scum? I don't get why you would use this as a reason for voting.

Andrius, still disappointed in your soft claim + breadcrumbing. Also, VV, since you're hydra'ing, I'm pretty sure the initial "gut" vote later changed to "flavor" later changed to "role-related info" thing was definitely looking like an excuse to keep his vote where it was.
VV Catchup wrote:Hinduragi #71: Don't like. His post is pretty obv, and is filler.
Ok. And this is scummy how? Also, how is it filler? I was opening up an idea because it wasn't Day 1 so I wasn't sure what to do.
VV Catchup wrote:Hinduragi #75: Major dislike. He's pertaining to Percy's #55 wherein Percy asks a question about useless abilities and says he already sent in his preferences. What's wrong with asking a question about useless abilities even if you've already sent your preferences?
Looked like he was trying to appear as though he was contributing. I didn't see any other motive about it and he never responded to that post either.
VV Catchup wrote:Hindu #108: Man this guy is on a roll. Instantaneously agreeing to the submarine claim without prior discussion since they can lie about it anyway? Check!
So you think more info is bad? Going by the way you think this is scummy, that would mean Elscouta would be scummier. Oh wait, he flipped town.
VV Catchup wrote:Hindu #156: This guy cruises into probScum territory.
Nice reasoning.
VV Catchup wrote:Hindu #209: Okay, what the fuck at the @Enigma tidbit. But he's already scum so w/e. Seriously, what do scum have to gain with feigning ignorance? Nothing. They feign ignorance once they've been called on it, but they don't feign ignorance from page 1 onwards.
Enigma, or me? Also, what? Scum feign ignorance if they feel it can help them win the game, as is the motive for all their actions. Anyways, how does this make me scummy?
VV Catchup wrote:Hindu #226-#227: Possible daytalk shenanigans.
Daytalk shenanigans?
VV Catchup wrote:Vote: Hinduragi The guy who I'm most confident is scum.
You definitely can't be very confident.

I'd like everyone to look at the above reasoning for Calcifer/Andrius/VV's vote. Notice the vagueness of the reasoning he used to vote. He calls me probscum but never said why.
Socio wrote:Then there is the fact that Hindu isn't saying shit, so there is no point in focusing on him at this point.
VC wrote:Hinduragi (2) - RedCoyote, Calcifer
Win.
VV wrote:In other news: Zhero, Hindu, Doombunny9 are all scumzzz. So many scum, so little time.

Vote: Zhero
What? All of a sudden you're not so confident?
VV wrote:Vote: Hindu

This guy is my top suspect since my reread(Parse my mega-wall, you'll see.). A wagon on him would be a swell idea.
What great reasoning do you have this time?
AV wrote:I've just finished a scumgame with Hindu so I'll ISO him and see if there's anything that pushes me either way.
Tbh, I don't think that'll work. I play mini's alot different than newbie's.
RC wrote:I really thought he had a strong first day, but he's been kind of absent from anything going on today. Well, it gives me another suspect at least.
LOL. So I'm being voted...because I wasn't here?

Also, I'm against the massclaim right now. Too much WIFOM, especially if we do it Enigma's way where we only give out preference lists, though part of mine is already out there.

I'm V/LA until late Sunday or Monday. I'm going to come back then with an actual good post that has analysis. Defending myself and commenting on major issues took up most of my time when I was catching up.

(Noted. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:If we were scum(and have daytalk), we'd(well, He'd.) make up a damn better excuse than that.
Scum and town can have shitty reasons for voting.
Filler = 'making a post for the sake of posting', which is scummy in it's own way. Everyone probably knew what you said, and you're just saying it to appear helpful(and failing) FMPOV
I was trying to promote discussion since others were indirectly discouraging it. That, plus I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say.
Which was exactly what I'm accusing you in #71. Also, you're making someone look suspicious for something that isn't inherently suspicious. Scummy.
So voting someone and them never responding to what you're voting them for isn't suspicious?
More info is bad if scum gets info. True, we now know that scum probably has the sub w/c is good. But if Town GOT the sub, and the sub claimed, They now know who to NK. It's good NOW since we got that info but since Town had a higher chance of getting the sub when nobody knew, it was inherently bad at that time.
Yeah, but that was when I thought we had a doc around. I weighed my odds of doc & sub being in scum hands and, let me tell you, those odds were very low. I'll take my chances with good odds.
My accusation of your #156 is similar to #71: Filler posting. More filler posts = scummier
What is your definition of filler posts? I'd love to know. My 156 was to inform them to stop that theory discussion because it was a null tell.
I was pertaining to your @Enigma tidbit at that post. You were accussing Andy as scum feigning ignorance
I told Enigma Andy was not automatically town for that. Andy could be town not reading rules or scum not reading rules/feigning ignorance.
If you were scum, that little manuever was possible with daytalk. Of course, at this point I'm convinced you're scum so I can call out you're possible scum moves.
So misreading the vote count is now scummy. Yep, that makes sense. See, the great thing about your entire argument is you've called me out based on speculation, not logic.
Real scummy, misreping my attacks on you by saying it wasn't reasoned when it was DAMN WELL REASONED.
I didn't see very good reasoning in your attacks, hence why I'm calling you out on them.
Well. We learned 2 things from this:
1) Zhero is scum.
2) CAPS LOCK PLAYER is scum. Either SpyreX or Sociopath, probably.
3) WIFOM?
No. We learned 0 things from this. The entire dropped post could be a frame. We can't tell. The best thing to do is leave it as null.

Spyre, don't nuke-threat anyone in here like that. It will bring up ALOT of wifom.

...Ok, VV, wtf?
VV wrote:Note: The Stealth Bomber is a shared activated ability and cannot be detected.}
first post wrote:DEFCON 2 – Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness – Two weeks or until lynch.
a) All non-NATO factions gain the following shared activated ability: Stealth Bomber {Kill target player}
A.k.a. it can't be used on N1. Am I misunderstanding what you're trying to say here?
Percy wrote:But why would the scum want to suggest that Zhero is scum?
The better answer is that they want to focus on him and prevent a currently popular lynch. Again, we can't know this for sure. We should definitely ignore that drop for the time being, though.

I don't really like Spyrex pushing for the nuke threat but Andrius' reasons for voting Engima based on "role-related info" were shit too. wtf@the spyrex vote from calcifer. First, I'm scum, then zero is scum, then I'm scum again, then Spyrex is scum. Oh, let me guess, I'm going to be scum again?
Zhero wrote:Please don't buy this crap
Ok, now what's up with the AtE?

Anyways, I was looking through possible scum, when I read this:
RedCoyote wrote:Vote: Calcifer
-2 posts later-
I really thought he had a strong first day, but he's been kind of absent from anything going on today. Well, it gives me another suspect at least.

Oh, wait, and I think I may be able to free up a vote. Calcifer seems a little more intent on clarification now, so I think I'll back off like Enigma did.

Unvote; vote: Hinduragi
What? You backed off Calcifer because he's clarifying something? I didn't see much clarification because the entire vote is still not explained. Why mention the "like Enigma did" part?

Then you give some excellent content as to your read. Yup, "active lurking" vote. Nice one. Let's just ignore the fact that I may actually have stuff to do.
RedCoyote wrote:I'll willingly acknowledge that Doombunny is on my backburner, mostly because I think there are bigger, more pressing issues at the forefront here.
Pray tell, what did Doombunny do that gives him the pleasure of being on your backburner?

Your vote seems like an excellent place scum would love to be. It's only more accuentated that you've been following discussion and have other suspects but leave your vote where it is for the simple reason that you think I'm active lurking, which I'm not.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:Is it so hard to accept that Andy has an established meta of softclaiming/breadcrumbing with somewhat silly reasons?
Oh, hell no. I'm done seeing this. You just said you were hopping on the Spyrex wagon BECAUSE of his established meta. And you're defending yourself/Andy with the same reasoning.

Anyways, as to this tunneling thing, Calcifer, did you claim radar or what? I'm still confused.
AV wrote:All that text, but still no vote? Who is your top suspect and why aren't you voting for them?
I wasn't sure at the time who I wanted to vote for. I just wanted to see responses to my wall before my vote went out.
RedCoyote wrote:This is a prime example of why I'm voting you. Could you be any less relevant to the game? I understand catching up, you know, and I sympathize with that. But what is this? It's like some random, forced comment on something.
How is that a random, forced comment? I said that for a reason and only scum should want this advice to be ignored. It's a prime example of nothing. You voted me for not posting here, not random, forced comments.
RC wrote:VV brought more substance to the game, I think (although I'm changing my opinion here again ). However, I unvoted him before the drop and before all these shenanigans with Spyrex. I mentioned "like Enigma did" because I felt that our reasons for dropping the vote were probably very similar.
What did the drop have to do with unvoting VV? Also, I don't like that. The like Enigma did part largely feels like you want to be indirectly associated with him since he's garnered town points.
RC wrote:Prove me wrong. It's a judgment call on my part. Maybe you're busy, maybe you're letting Spyrex and Calcifer tear each other apart. Who's to say?
I'm defending against a judgement call, something pretty similar to gut. What do you want as proof? An essay I wrote? Seriously.
RC wrote:Posted. Responded to his attackers. Continued to attack. All good things.
I'm doing the same thing. It doesn't exactly get me on your backburner, now does it? Who are your other scum reads?

Vote: RedCoyote

His reasoning for voting is inconsistent and he has ignored his original case to go for me because I was lurking. His vote is on me and he is now getting at the reasoning that Im letting Spyrex/Calc attack each other. I had V/LA come Friday, it wasn't my fault. Before then, how was I supposed to know Spyrex would press a case like this? He has put Doombunny on his backburner because of more pressing issues yet his reasoning for doing so was crap. More than that, his previous comment to the Spyrex/Calc issue was just egging it on, yet he wants to go for me under the same visage.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

RC, I'm being as aggressive as I can. There's not exactly a big number of posting going on like there was D1. Another thing is the Percy-Enigma-Spyrex-Andy thing which is probably the most pressing issue at the moment. Plus that type of posting was good for a start. Walls shouldn't be around early in the game, at least that's what I believe because I don't like to read them.
RC wrote:Hindu's trying to pin me for being inconsistent, but the bigger point is that he's made a playstyle shift from leading to being passive.
It's not just inconsistency. It's for what seems to be a placeholder vote, misrepping me, and keeping your vote on me under false pretenses, such as the issue where you voted me for the Spyrex/Calc thing and then egged it on from the sidelines in the same post. Also, I just noticed you/Socio were both voting me. In one of your last posts, you defended Socio, the more interesting part being against the guy you put on your backburner.

I'm not sure what's going on with Percy/Enigma.(Seems like deja vu or something, right? =|) This is getting really annoying. I'm not doing shit on any of that until Enigma claims. Spyrex, what dance? You aren't even playing the Enigma dance, rofl.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm willing to believe Percy. His reads and suspicions based on the drops add up. There's a lot of convenience going on but one thing that made me suspicious of him was how he started arguing on my part during D2. The drops and him explaining why he thought I was town add up. It's alot WIFOM about the eavesdrop claim/messages but his motives and actions seem pro-town enough for me to accept.

Enigma: You're thinking town-Percy wouldn't get eavesdrop because you told others the disadvantages of it? And you're thinking he's scum because of the convenience and how the dropped message wasn't mentioned in his leaked messages? Why is that scummy?

I want to hear from Enigma before I decide but at this point, I'm down for a RC, Doombunny, or Enigma lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Works for me. My case and that hammer already made me suspect RC. Knowing Enigma is town is good since his end-d2 play was weird.

Vote: RedCoyote

On another note, what do you guys think about nuking Percy? Assuming Spyrex is town and 3 scum, that leaves 5 possible scum. After this, 2 are out, 3 with a NK. If both flip town, we have 6 people left. That's endgame. I don't think it's worth it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What reasons besides the leaked QT stuff? Or, if you have analysis of the QT stuff, I'd love to hear it. I've got a nuke, but there's no way in hell I'm risking endgame on a town read.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm a nuke in nuclear launch mode. And, yeah, once doc was gone and Enigma/Spyrex outed themselves, I didn't really care much about outing myself.

One thing, Spyrex: He called DB right, kinda. He WAS a non-town player. You yourself said RC is scum. And Els...well, lol. Are we talking about the guy who got lynched or Enigma? Since I think you meant Enigma, according to you, that's one town/one mafia/one SK. Why would this make him scum? =/
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, obviously we got scum but that was way too fast a day.
Enigma wrote:SOMEONE NUKE PERCY QUICK WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR??!??
Mod wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to Engima.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Monday, 4 October at 03:50am EST.
So, it might've been launched right after that post or it was just the mod posting when it was launched. If it as launched right after that post, I would definitely go for Percy being town and this incriminating him purposefully. Now, Im not sure when since it was deleted, but when Percy posted, he had three messages at the same time from the mod. This could've been scum spamming but I'd lean towards it just being the mod's timing, a.k.a. the nuke was heading toward Enigma before 3:50 AM.
Percy wrote:Just got home. Reading now.
Enigma wrote:DONT FUCKN HAMMER RED UNTIL SOMEONE NUKES PERCY WTF.
Percy wrote:Vote: RedCoyote.
...I rest my case.

I don't see a townie hammering when a guy is deciding where to place his nuke and when others ask him not to hammer. Looks like scum trying to prevent town from getting info.
Nuke: Percy

(You cannot launch nuclear weapons during twilight. --AGM)
Spyrex wrote:I'm talking the other end. If someone says "I've got nukes yo" the answer is "prove it" because if they were lying then they are the dead as per rules.
^This @ Socio.
Calcifer wrote:Also, could "may" be the key to the cipher? I'm not a coding expert, but yeah.
I tried it on Percy's Vigenere site and got
[quote="oe ddoadd rk fuj ppnce/xacwdgq. oy wnulhpn nule foe gk ltptrw cllizsltvazaoy wnj huyytasttkn gk pzosotlp axiwpe shkf dpyijanr hemabthizq oq phk eedoamw sz phgl tzsn nss yk lksdd ef zzid es rwavad[/quote]
so I doubt it.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^EBWOP:
Result wrote:[quote="oe ddoadd rk fuj ppnce/xacwdgq. oy wnulhpn nule foe gk ltptrw cllizsltvazaoy wnj huyytasttkn gk pzosotlp axiwpe shkf dpyijanr hemabthizq oq phk eedoamw sz phgl tzsn nss yk lksdd ef zzid es rwavad
That failed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Percy wrote:What info would that be, exactly?
I was preparing to see if I should test the failsafe claim because I had a solid scum read on RC. The other info would just be added discussion to look at possible pairs with RC. Enigma getting a fighter result does check out as a valid reason for your hammer but why not mention it then?. I also wanted to see what reactions I could get from you or anyone else before N3 started.

As for your 657, the bottom of page 23 was more of why I hadn't decided to nuke you yet. I didn't change my mind solely because of the hammer. I had been contemplating it all along but your prior actions with your initial dropped messages post added up so I decided it best not to early on. Spyrex/Enigma both had valid points about the convenience of your messages and how great they were. But this made it even harder to trust you. Enigma getting nuked, SpyreX being most likely NK'd(If he didn't, it would've been easy to abort the launch), and your hammer when you were asked not to by basically confirmed town seemed pretty scummy to me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I think we should see who wants to lynch who at this point. I'm down for Zhero. Im down for a possible Socio or Percy one, but only with if it has a decent case.

Faraday, I thought you called Andrius town for thinking there was only one type of troop deployment?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm down for nuking Socio after that excellent D4 case. I want to hear from Calcifer and Faraday about this, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^That. You think Im going to let scum just get by on their buddy getting nuked or a town-read not commenting on a pre-lynch?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

So, Calc, Socio, have anything you guys want to say?

Zhero, if you didn't notice, I had the same town-read on Percy a couple days ago. I don't see it as a scumtell. Still, not counter-claiming is disturbing. We have 9 days to deadline, and it takes 3 to nuke, meaning if I nuke today, that's 6 days of discussion for LyLo.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Meaning we need to hurry it up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Socio got blocked, Andy.. lol. Anyways, time to get this show on the road. Here's what I'm thinking: Zhero/Socio are most likely not scumbuddies unless Zhero is reaching and blocking his buddy's nuke. Yeah, I don't see that happening. Also, we're going to only have 5 days after this; Let's make them count.

Nuke: Sociopath
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Percy wrote:Can you guys run by me again why Enigma targeting me was a potential scumtell?
He thought you had the sub. Obviously, that wasn't the case.

My read on Faraday? Well, tbh, since D1, I had a town read on him. And actually, he's still making sense, in a way. Zhero was easily the next lynch after Socio so, to clear himself, why not block his buddy? When he didn't announce his target, I thought he had blocked me. It would make sense. If he didn't want Percy to be nuked, then that would be an obvious night choice. Why block Socio?

Also, Andy, we're waiting for him to flip, lol. It'd be moronic not to.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I've had a strong townread on Faraday since D1 in his arguement. I don't see scum motivation to be that obvious D1 in pushing a mislynch. He did defend me against RC too. Why would a scumbuddy go against his other scumbuddy's case? I mean, by process of elimination, Faraday seems like a good lynch, yes. But by gut and some analysis, I can't say the same.

Zhero, why do you want me specifically to chime in? What about Calcifer?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Percy wrote:They couldn't use it today, because if Sociopath launched it we would have lynched him or nuked him back - and we killed him anyway. If we mislynched we'd be dead anyway. The nuke ended up being useless in terms of helping the scum win. Blocking Sociopath gets Zhero towncred, as Faraday postulated.
No, if he had launched when he was getting lynched/nuked, it'd be another townie dead. But, there's also the chance Zhero would've been lynched. The deciding factor is whether or not they couldve predicted whether we'd go for Zhero or Socio. The Zhero block makes it obviously a Socio choice once the nuke was tested.

I still think Faraday is town, even through PoE. I tried to use PoE in one of my games that just ended and it made me lose. Ironically, the scumteam said my gut calls were right on.

/cue Calc hydra's players
Percy wrote:If Zhero isn't scum, I'd say it's almost certainly Calcifer.
I don't think we should plan a lynch for the next day before the flip for this one is over.

Zhero, I'm willing to hammer but I want to hear what you have to say about this game before I do. The deadline is Monday and I am not sure whether or not this thing I'll be at is ending before 11pm, so I'm going to hammer before today is up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Zhero

Well, you outlined your reads, which is kinda what I was going for.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

FINALLY got time to post. Physics sucks. Ok, wtf @ Percy. For clarification, did VV or Andy post that first post? I don't like how VV is saying Faraday is genuine now and preparing to vote him. I'm ISO'ing and analyzing. I'll have my reads up by tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Sorry guys, I really ran into some rl stuff this week which is why I was never able to get my case up. Thanks Fate for finishing it up. The point of that last kill was to mindfuck the town so they wouldn't really think about why I was still alive, after being 'obvtown' and 'a town with a nuke' because it made no sense. RC/Socio really helped clear me by the hardcore bussing as well. It was the ideal Day 5.

Sorry AGM for replacing out, I hope you'll let me in more of your games because this one was really awesome.

Like Socio said, the setup needed more chaos. I came into the game expecting to see nukes everywhere and then it turned up only scum had nukes. (I lol'd when I figured it out)

Hey VV, remember popularity mafia where you screwed me and Andy over? Revenge is sweet.

Sorry AV, but at least I specifically mentioned you for getting the honor of the first kill. ^^
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, you had me worried back then but I was hoping my buddies bussing me would make you re-think lynching me if they flipped before I did.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Dead QT AV wrote:Imo, if Hindu is scum, he's pulled an entire sheep over everyone's eyes. They're arguing over who's scum assuming Hindu is town, so I can just see him biting them in the ass and being the scum all along
Oh hey there.
Dead QT AV wrote:Called Hinduscum if he survived to LYLO, and I'm sticking by that judgement
...It's things like this that are the reasons why you will die if I'm scum. =|
Dead QT AGM wrote:God, this lylo is soooooooooo sloowwwwww. If I have to replace people, I'm going to choke a bitch.
>_>
Dead QT RC wrote:I can't believe Hindu replaced out. I figured he had this game down. It looked like he really had a strategy going into the final day.
You have no idea. I pre-planned three possible situations since you died that could give us a win. The Percy NK was pre-planned and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it since I planned on lynching Socio instead of nuking him but I went with it anyways. I am so pissed but I had bills to pay and I knew someone else would be able to do a better job than me since my effort would be half-assed due to the time restriction. (I would've had... research paper, Halloween and preparations, bills...It just wasn't going to be done the way I wanted it to if I stayed in)

The reason I killed Percy was because there was no way in hell he'd vote out of the gate in LyLo. From what I saw, he was a smart player and I didn't want him around in LyLo. His kill would also mindfuck people and distract the other two. I was very sure he would reconsider his town read on me and the possible WIFOM as well. Again, he would re-analyze his QT things and he'd see where I went "this is hinduragi"(Best wifom ever, btw) and I didn't want ANYONE looking at that again. Add in that he decoded practically everything(even after we switched to a secondary key for vigenere's cipher) and it'd give me immense pleasure in killing him for that and his kill was a done deal.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”