NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:1) I got nothing from your post, was I supposed to? I know the only thing you have done from your fake day kill is to not trust your opinions anymore and to keep an eye on your posts more cause to me faking a day kill is scummy.

Just a couple of things

2) what do you consider voting in a scummy way? (btw I wrote that as if it was me but i guarantee you some people are probably thinking about this themselves.)
3) you really don't think that faking a day kill is scummy?
4) I would not make jokes about NK buddies, not funny and very suspicious
5) cop even agrees what you did was stupid and accomplished nothing.
I have no freaking clue what the hell flinter is even talking about, info out of context really doesn't come across very well
1) Riiiiiight. And how is it scummy? The rest is not really worth responding to.
2) Blatant OMGUS, Blatant wagoning, voting for pisspoor reasons (usually involved with the first two), voting out of stupidity, voting just cause, voting because it's a safe bet, voting for pretty much any other reason than "this person is scum, Vote:"
3) Not at all. It's a common gambit, which made me figure I wouldn't be able to fake it, but I got some good info out of it, so it's really no big deal.
4) :roll: In one game, he was nk'd one night for being a claimed doc, and I was the next for being the best townie ever :P It was a joke in that we were the nk's together. I'd link you the game, but it's not over just yet. Will probably be soon though.
5) Cop is an idiot. This has been established ;)
Also, it would do something if you'd start to actually scumhunt. Oh wait, you cant because you ARE scum.
danakillsu wrote:It is still my opinion, in fact. Robbnva kind of beat me to the punch. Why did we need to post our suspicions of other people when we already have a lynch candidate for the day. That would only give scum more information. So yeah, what you did was good...for scum.
Because that is called tunneling and a terrible thing for town to do. If he's town, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Hell, if he's scum, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Not much right? I was making a point that you should still be looking at other players, lest they slip under the radar.

Robbnva wrote:yeah it basically derailed the lynch and now some people are not sure if they want to go back to it.
Anyone that was positive he was scum before should still be now. What changed? He made one
terrible
post during the gambit. Go back and READ
Wraith wrote:I can't understand how you all can still believe I'm scum after all the smart posts made in my defense by people like Wicked and Shanba. But if you all want to be gullible, be my guest.
:roll:
Please tell me this isn't ACTUALLY an attempt to not get lynched. You know what I see this as?
Obvious buddying.

Sadly, though, I'm not too sure whether they would be your buddies or not, or if one is and whoever said "don't do that to me" is another... OHMYGODWIFOMOVERLOAD!!!!!

singersigner wrote:
Xite wrote:1) [selfmetaignorablerant]Haha, no I wouldn't be surprised if I got lynched sometime during the day. People always find me scummy, but for the most part it is effective. And I don't call out everyone that disagrees with me. I call people out for the way they post and what they say. I tend to be a read between the lines player[/selfmetaignorablerant]
2 and 3 contradict each other, therefore I will not respond to them until you decide which one you're going to go with.
1...reading between the lines is good, but be careful about misrepping people. That can have a very negative affect indeed.
2...I don't get it...how are you interpreting that as a contradiction?
1) Or a positive one. Just depends how you do it ;)
2) You're tunneling, and you're suspecting everyone. (that would be the contradiction right there)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Kise »

@flinter: I believe scum would fake a daykill. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. But, here, Xite's explanation isn't as stupid as I expected it to be - saying he did it to get people listing suspects other than Wraith seemed rather useful. He's not obvtown for the gambit, but I haven't disliked his play ever since we were going at hiphop early on. Speaking of which..

@hiphop: Did you ever explain why you wanted to produce an actual non-random wagon on Wraith? If not, could you do so now?

@Gorrad: Scum would
waste
a kill (an extra kill at that) on their own teammate? For what purpose? There's no guarantee of a watcher, tracker or w/e. That's a borderline silly way of thinking.

@chaz: Keep playing, poro favoro.

@Mysterio, re:Wicked: Do you see what I see? Image

@Xite: You say you got good info from the reactions to your stunt. Can you detail how this good info is useful, using names and reasons?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Allow me to clarify: A second scum kill could have been redirected by any number of means to kill the second person last night.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Kise »

@Reck: Could you see scum in Poro, Gorrad, Wicked and/or ConfidAd? (I'm asking you in particular for a reason)

@Shanba: I wasn't around for either wagon; no chance to comment on those voting dana & Frank. I see where you're coming from and why you think it's important to have the opinion of others when a wagon is present. Let me start here and now. In regards to the switching back and forth on Wraith & Mysterio: They both have the makings of a mislynch IMO. I'm viewing Wicked as scum and I have seen Mysterio expressing a genuine suspicion against him as well in a non-contrived instance. That said, I don't see Mysterio as scum as a result of this line of thinking. I feel like IF Wraith is scum, he would have been bussed veryveryveryvery plausibly by now. So, with the potential scum votes [Gorrad, ConfidAd] against him, I COULD see this as a real situation here. I wouldn't hold back if it came to lynching him... it feels too easy of a lynch at the moment, but with him out of the way, there'd no longer be that elephant in the room - I don't carry a strong suspicion towards him myself, but if the rest of you deal with him now, it would help shift the focus onto those waaaay less scummy, who I personally believe are mafia. (Don't you hate when you've got that feeling in your bones that someone is scum, but they're oh-so good about not giving off the vibe to too many other players?)

(Wish I was a vig, man)

Yet…
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Image"Good news everyone!"

My Milked Eek in for Sebguer. We're all full. Of course, being all full only means one thing, I'm thinking about deadlines in the future. I'll give you a week's warning when one is put in place, which won't be too soon, don't worry.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Posted in my other games:

I've been stupidly busy these last few days. I'll try to get a relevant post up sometime tomorrow.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Kise wrote:[Gorrad, ConfidAd]
An explanation and/or reminder to those non-programmers/mathematicians in the audience: When two values are placed in brackets and separated by a comma, it represents the inclusive list of values from the first to the second. As I'm the first vote on Wraith and CA is the latest, Kise is saying that this block represents everyone who is voting Wraith as of the last VC.

Took me a sec to realize what you meant, Kise, so I figured others may have the same issue : )
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 am

Post by danakillsu »

xite wrote:Because that is called tunneling and a terrible thing for town to do. If he's town, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Hell, if he's scum, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Not much right? I was making a point that you should still be looking at other players, lest they slip under the radar.
What are you talking about? We can look at other players tomorrow just as easily as we could today. All you did was make us look elsewhere for a lynch before we actually had to. That certainly isn't going to do wonders for the town.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

vote wraith
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.8

Wraith [8] (Gorrad, Mysterio, Hiphop, Benmage, Xite, ConfidAnon, danakillsu, Rob)

Mysterio [3] (Flinter, Singersigner, @.@)
Hiphop [1] (Prozac)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)
dana [1] (Reck)
Prozac [1] (Shanba)
Flinter [1] (Wickedestjr)
ConfidAnon [1] (Bunnylover)

Not Voting [4] (Kise, Lowell, My Milked Eek, Wraith)

With 21 alive it will take 11 for a lynch and 11 for a no lynch.

Deadline:
Not currently in place.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

JESUS I CANT LINK IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT WRAITH IS ALWAYS A SUICIDAL TOWNIE!!! THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAGON!!!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:53 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Porochaz wrote:JESUS I CANT LINK IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT WRAITH IS ALWAYS A SUICIDAL TOWNIE!!! THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAGON!!!
I believe they believe he's suicidal scum too
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Lol. Here's the case against me: "Bakaw! Wraith is obvscum! Wraith is obvscum! Bakaw! Bakaw!"

Prove me wrong: How about everyone on my wagon state their reasons for voting me.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Robbnva »

Porochaz wrote:JESUS I CANT LINK IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT WRAITH IS ALWAYS A SUICIDAL TOWNIE!!! THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAGON!!!
ok I found 2 games where he was lynched as town

one where he played similar to this and another one he didn't so saying he is ALWAYS suicidal townie isn't acurate
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Robbnva »

wraith.

your 14th post - is not completely acurate, a lynch of frank can give us information to look at, every lynch will reveal information about people, you just have to be able to find it
15th post - seems like you are trying to direct attention onto others, if I was scum I would be trying to defend the townie who was getting lynched so I can earn town cred, I did it in this game - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=15042
your 16th post is actually right, if you were scum with furclow you would not be defending him so much but he turned up town, now if you were scum and you knew he was town I totally believe you would defend him so much. this would give you town cred(or atleast you think it would) - i believe this is where you WIFOM, which you later say WIFOM is scummy
your 24th post - you try to convince people that you defending frank isn't scummy but your reason for why it isn't scummy is weak. Maybe if you post links to where you have defended people like this and they have been town, that may help.
26th post, I don't get the point of what the pokemon picture meant anyway or why you felt the need to point it out - this is just a curiousity question, not related to me thinking you are scum
27 - pointing out you found other people's breadcrumbs who aren't even on the chopping block serves no purpose, especially since nobody noticed it, I never saw it and I still havn't found his breadcrumb.(but I suck at spotting breadcrumbs, in another game someone posted "spoonful of sugar" and it didn't even register to me that was supposed to be the doc breadcumbing)
29th post - OMG you are nostradamous :rolleyes:
33rd post - this seems to be where the wraith/wicked buddying starts
post 35 - still waiting for you to take a chunk of time to go over Xite, I guess that was just a lie?
post 36 - I will agree with you that some scum like to lay low, but not all of them do because that is just as obvious, and in case you haven't noticed on this site there are TONS of replacements because of lack of activity. sometimes nilla townies give up and don't even try. The first game I played in on this site I was a replacement player for a guy who went inactive, he was nilla townie.
post 37 - I don't think WIFOM is always a scum move, but if it is, you yourself used WIFOM in this game so by your own opinion, you would be scum
post 40 - this is the post that struck me the most odd, sounds like protect dana cause us scum are going to kill DP tonight.(that is how I read it anyway, I guess we won't know until we know what you actually are)
post 41 - OMG you are nostradamous again, how would you know that one of them would actually be killed
post 49 - saying you will not defend yourself and i'm tired of being lynched as town, sounds a bit wah poor me
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Lowell »

I cant' believe I agreed to replace into this.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up here with all deliberate speed.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:52 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Ugh, labor day and work are going to push any content from me back to tomorrow.

I apologize.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Robbnva »

ConfidAnon wrote:Ugh, labor day and work are going to push any content from me back to tomorrow.

I apologize.
you work on labor day?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Kise »

@Gorrad: No, I'm including you and ConfidAd as the two I feel are possible mafia on Wraith's wagon. No one else voting Wraith is a scummer in my eyes.

I'm calling Porochaz as Godfather right now.

Yet…
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Wraith »

ConfidAnon wrote:Ugh, labor day and work are going to push any content from me back to tomorrow.

I apologize.
Only scum work on Labor Day /notserious

:P
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Kise »

I'm working today too; in another 2+ hours.

Yet…
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kise wrote:@Gorrad: No, I'm including you and ConfidAd as the two I feel are possible mafia on Wraith's wagon. No one else voting Wraith is a scummer in my eyes.

I'm calling Porochaz as Godfather right now.
Did you do any research whatsoever before you started talking out your ass?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Kise »

I'm talking out of my cock, actually. It's quite enormous, so you should expect some loud mouthing. My call on you as Godfather is all due to your playstyle. What kind of research are you asking for - ability related?

Yet…
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Flameaxe »

The following players have not posted in thread for more than 48 hours:

Bunnylover, hiphip (VLA). Reck, if you're reading this, you're barely under 48. Prevent the prod!

Bunnylover is getting a prod.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Kise »

Alright, chicklet..
Vote: Porochaz
.. Please do explain what your 'research' comment meant or I will (continue to) take it as roleshing.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”