NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Just noticed Robbie made an ISO of me (Stupid faulty internet :P )

1-10) Nope, there's definitely stuff in there. Read again.
11) You might want to reread that post. I think you messed up a bit there
12) She wasn't adding anything of her own, just restating other's opinions.
13) Obviously, you don't know what the term "throwing spaghetti" means. Maybe you should ask before making assumptions.
15) Whoa wait. Where did I say that?
17) Hahahaha. Would you like me to quote where you were so apt to follow me? What does that make you?
18) Ok?
21) Read it again.
22) Uhm.... what? Where in that entire thread does that look like I have a god-complex. Besides, since when are god-complexes scummy. And if they are, I can give you a good long list of policy lynches for you to keep with you whenever you are playing
23) I figured it out :P
24) I think you might want to reevaluate your numbering system...
27) K. And that's scummy because?
28) Read my response to 27
29) And he was in my mind until I reread him.
31) You were already pinging my scumdar, but not as much. And it was you going, "well it's like this, but it could be like that or even that" which is pretty much setting yourself up for every avenue out there
32) K, so I made one mistake, lynch me. Give me a few days, I can prove to you how great a scumhunter I am after one of my games end.
33) That was a gut read based on what Frank was saying about each of you. Yes, since he flipped town that all goes out the window, but there's plenty more that makes you scummy so, no, it doesn't clear you. Also, I had reasons, so no it wasn't throwing spaghetti. Throwing spaghetti is where you throw out a bunch of suspicion, see what everyone else attacks, and then tunnel that person until they're lynched.
36) Because, even though the wagon had valid REASONS, I was more suspicious of the players jumping on. Also, the time where I would have voted I wasn't on. Remember how fast this thread explodes. Remember also that those explosions are USUALLY when I'm asleep.
40) :roll: You mean I was OMGUSing his OMGUS vote? Holy shit, way to take things out of context. Seriously, you left out a whole case and then used one out of context point of it against me. You're so scum.
41) Again, there's this thing called context. Try using it sometime. That was my RL attitude and I was using it as an example to what he was saying. Also, it really depends on how the person does it. Quote me the time I said it was scummy and I'll tell you the exact differences that made his scummy.
81) Again, ok? Why is that scummy?

robbie wrote:sigh, it's getting late. kind of hard to weed through Xite's ISOs cause she posts a bunch of words that really don't amount to much, yet she accuses others of the same thing. I will try and do more later, but people need to step back and make sure they want Xite leading them cause her reads haven't panned out yet and not sure they ever will.

Dana, you wanted a suggestion on who to investigate? Xite would be the first person I would investigate if I was a cop. She is doing a damn good job of making herself look town, would not suprise me if she was actually mafia. She says people are scum because of things they do and she goes and does the same things.
First, point out where these "words that don't amount to much" are. I'd really like to see them.

Again, I do not go and do the same things. The only times you pointed out that I did were out of context and wrong, and a blatant lie. Hmmm...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm back. Looks like I've got a bit to catch up on.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Wraith »

Nobody has figured out my claim yet? I've implied like fifty times that I'm just a VT.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Gorrad wrote:Wickedest, look at this. This is my response to you, Bunny, and all the others. Wraith here is admitting that the only reason he's been self-sacrificing is so that people WON'T lynch him.
Honestly, I interprated that post differently.
singersigner wrote:Care to give anymore explanation as to why?
Mysterio wrote:No one claiming he is town has given any reasons for it except "gut". Well guess what? I don't give a crap about your gut reads.
I gave my reasons just a few posts earlier here:
Wickedestjr wrote:You need to consider this from different angles: why would Wraith act this way as scum? His posts are ones that he must know are attracting lots of attention to himself (which newbscum doesn't want) and the things he says don't have any scum motivation, for example, his idea of himself getting lynched. He has much more motivation to have himself lynched than he does as scum. It is obvious that he doesn't care about what people think about him. His reaction to the pressure is a great example.

Mysterio wrote:@wickedest, I am NOT voting for flinter. She is probably scum just from her play, but Wraith is by far the scummiest player I have ever seen in a game. No one claiming he is town has given any reasons for it except "gut". Well guess what? I don't give a crap about your gut reads. What is the pro-town result of keeping Wraith alive if indeed you somehow believe he's town? He is a scummy distraction with nothing useful to add. Do you want him at LyLo? Because I sure as hell don't.
Mysterio, this doesn't answer my question. This has nothing to do with your vote. I am curious why you have a problem with
my
vote when you suspect the person
I
am voting. Also, I would rather lynch somebody who I suspect than somebody who is obvious town that is distracting you. We need information to figure out who's scum and lynching somebody who'll probably flip town gives us none. There are much much better candidates for a lynch today. Also, not lynching him doesn't mean he survives to LyLo. There are dozens of other factors involved here.

Xite91, do you think we'll manage to get somebody other than Wraith lynched today?
flinter wrote:And don't twist my words. I dislike tunneling. I don't know if it was that game, but I think there has been only one person I ever tunneled on and in that game I was scum. You'll also see that I didn't ever react to a defense on someone elses points (if that defense was sound). Mysterio's defense against your case was fine. Meaning I won't comment on it. Seems normal, right?

First of all, you were town in the game that you linked for me. Secondly, if Mysterio's defense was fine, then why did you say it didn't address all the points?
Bunnylover wrote:I can't argue with this. I don't see how.
Vote:Wraith
I am pretty sure you were just arguing that he was town. Not liking this switch.
Xite91 wrote:915) It's obvious you didn't read the whole post.
917) Like I said, it isn't a tell, just something I noticed. I made a point of talking about EVERY post.
919) It was very close to what robbie was doing (that I think you even called out, but it could have been gorrad) where he was saying that no matter what he does he's scum, your's was just on a much smaller scale, that's why I said it could go either way.
915) You're right. I didn't.
917) This is why I didn't read the whole thing.
919) That wasn't AtE. I was simply pointing out why Robbnva's point against me was a bad one. My response was completely justified: If Wraith was scum I would've gotten lots of attention for defending him. If Wraith was town I was already getting attention for defending him for "trying to get town credit". This pretty much means that I have to attack Wraith.

I really like Shanba's post 1205.

I'll read Wraith's big posts on page 50 later, but excluding them, I am finished with pages 48-50.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Wraith
green shirt thursdays
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Robbnva »

xRECKONERx wrote:
You vote without giving a reason?

Also I have a question for you, how do you feel my play here compares to my play in the game you are modding where I got lynched?

I am biased obviously
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

Gonna be V/LA (what does this mean actually) until Thursday

I'll try and check in on my phone if I can
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vacation/Limited Access
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Robb, it's still ongoing.
green shirt thursdays
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi.

I'm here, I thought I posted before, but it appears I haven't. I'm currently occupying myself with reading this game front to end. If people have abridged versions, let me know. Quick questions to situations (please provide links or post numbers) are appreciated as well.
Eek
!
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:Nobody has figured out my claim yet? I've implied like fifty times that I'm just a VT.
Okay, because of this post right here (and the fact that it throws out quite a bit of my theory on him) this is me expressing my intent to hammer if I cannot get a lynch on robbie.
Wickedestjr wrote:Xite91, do you think we'll manage to get somebody other than Wraith lynched today?
Sadly, probably not, but because of his claim, I figure he's got at least a 50% chance of flipping scum at this point. And if he's not, we got rid of a VI, which isn't always a bad thing.
wicked wrote:915) You're right. I didn't.
917) This is why I didn't read the whole thing.
919) That wasn't AtE. I was simply pointing out why Robbnva's point against me was a bad one. My response was completely justified: If Wraith was scum I would've gotten lots of attention for defending him. If Wraith was town I was already getting attention for defending him for "trying to get town credit". This pretty much means that I have to attack Wraith.
915) k, it wasn't anything bad so don't worry much about it
917) Fair enough, though I would still prefer you did (I would give you the same courtesy if you took the time to post something like that)
919) Which was why I added the portion saying that it could be either or, because it wasn't as blatantly obvious as robie's post, but it was still there.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am back from v/la now. Will post in the next 48 hours.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I apologize for still being behind here...I think after work tomorrow I should be able to put some more effort here.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Im gonna go back about 10pgs to reget my grasp on things.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by hiphop »

Gorrad wrote:A bad player tries and fails. He's not trying either way. Therefore, he's not bad. He's just scum.
How about now?
Robbnva wrote:I am not joining bandwagons just to join them. The only time I took my vote of wraith is when you ran your scummy gambit and
once I learned it was fake I went back.
That is not scummy that is sticking with my convictions.
Wrong. You waited a little bit, because you had a problem with how people thought about you. A big scum point, because it was obvious that you believed your original reason was not good enough for you to put you vote back on him. Also I willing to bet that if you were the only person voting wraith's wagon, you would indeed switch your vote for some made up reason to some LARGER wagon. Tell me I am wrong.
Shanba wrote:UA and MME probably need to get their vote somewhere more useful. Actually, I still don't really know who UA thinks is scum - he's said it's Jd/his replacement but he hasn't followed that up with a vote.
I agree with 5 days left, if Prozac, wicked, and xite don't think they can get 10 more votes, they too should switch to one of the 3 multi-vote wagons.

mod prod inactives please
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

They already have been.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by flinter »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Robbnva wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
You vote without giving a reason?

Also I have a question for you, how do you feel my play here compares to my play in the game you are modding where I got lynched?

I am biased obviously
xRECKONERx wrote:@Robb, it's still ongoing.
And Reck, who acts like he totally can't keep up with the game votes, and then avoids the question to the reasoning of the vote.
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by flinter »

Wickedestjr wrote:
flinter wrote:And don't twist my words. I dislike tunneling. I don't know if it was that game, but I think there has been only one person I ever tunneled on and in that game I was scum. You'll also see that I didn't ever react to a defense on someone elses points (if that defense was sound). Mysterio's defense against your case was fine. Meaning I won't comment on it. Seems normal, right?

First of all, you were town in the game that you linked for me. Secondly, if Mysterio's defense was fine, then why did you say it didn't address all the points?
I know I was town there. The only time I
did
tunnel was as scum. Mysterio defended against you properly, but didn't explain his opportunism.

Wicked, you can't convince me that I'm scum, and seemingly I can't convince you that I'm not. In case you are confident that I'm scum, could you stop asking me questions, and start convincing others? You are arguing with your suspect here, and it doesn't help you at all. Neither does it help me, as we are going over the same points over and over again.
please, don't kill me.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Hmm..
FOS XReckynuhX
. That vote doesn't look sincere at all. Thanks for pointing it out, flinter. I more than likely would not have gone back to connect the dots... Doubt I'm capable of doing that for any player at the moment.

In case it's not already apparent,
Limited Access
until I'm off work next - no clue when that is. Best I could do is check the thread during the noontime before I head out.
Wraith wrote:At the moment, my belief on the scumteam is this:

nhammen/Mysterio/Robbnva/
Prozac
I think this is a new viewpoint from you... do tell.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Benmage wrote:Im gonna go back about 10pgs to reget my grasp on things.
Yeah.

What I'm going to say is this. I don't think Wraith is scum. But if it gets down to the deadline and no one else is convinced of anyone otherwise, I would rather lynch him to get information out of it, than not.

That being said...see above quote...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

And also, I agree with Robbnva about potentially investigating Xite tonight, if only to confirm he's town. He posts the most beefy stuff of anyone, and I'd like to know if the people who agree with him are agreeing with town, or their scum-buddy. We can go from there.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

hiphop wrote:
Shanba wrote:UA and MME probably need to get their vote somewhere more useful. Actually, I still don't really know who UA thinks is scum - he's said it's Jd/his replacement but he hasn't followed that up with a vote.
I agree with 5 days left, if Prozac, wicked, and xite don't think they can get 10 more votes, they too should switch to one of the 3 multi-vote wagons.

mod prod inactives please
I'm not going to vote without reading. If you won't abridge the thread, then you'll have to endure a wait. *goes back to reading*
Eek
!
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Robbnva »

okay I was able to get a short internet connection, after the vanilla townie claim(which I am still not so sure of) I decided to look at the other people who had votes on them, specifically Mysterio and Porochaz., I noticed every single vote by Poro had no valid reason for it, even looking at his posts I still did not see anything of value as to why he found people scummy.

Another clue for me was when he was accused of being the Godfather, he did not deny it, he danced around it and asked if he did any research. In my experiences whenever somebody is accused of something, failure to deny first is usually a red flag.

example

Mom: I saw you steal the cookie
kid: are you sure you saw me and not somebody else - a better response is to just DENY it first. "No mom I did not steak the cookie"
Mom: yes it was you

to use it here

Kise: You are Godfather
Poro: did you do research or you talking out your ass - (this is not a denial, this is trying to dig into seeing of Kise actyally has any info that proves he is bad, and this to me is scummy)

so i will let the VT live a litte longer(if that is indeed what he is, and the fact that Xite has now opened up his mind to Hammer wraith if need be should be a red flag to some of you out there)

I don't care what anyone says and if I get lynched or killed because of it I will take it to my grave this comment
Xite91 wrote:
Wraith wrote:Nobody has figured out my claim yet? I've implied like fifty times that I'm just a VT.
Okay, because of this post right here (and the fact that it throws out quite a bit of my theory on him) this is me expressing my intent to hammer if I cannot get a lynch on robbie.
is SCUMMY AS ALL FUCKING HELL.

off to work now.

Vote porochaz
dancing around an accusation instead of denying is classic scummy behavior
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Robbnva »

edit after post - that should say steal the cookie and not steak the cookie
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Gorrad »

singersigner wrote:And also, I agree with Robbnva about potentially investigating Xite tonight, if only to confirm he's town. He posts the most beefy stuff of anyone, and I'd like to know if the people who agree with him are agreeing with town, or their scum-buddy. We can go from there.
No directing the Gorram cop! D X
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”