The I don't play anymore thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm probably going to go on site sabbatical when my current games end, like I did iirc September-December of last year.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Zachrulez wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:All that being said, I'm considering playing one more normal game before heading off into semi-retirement land.
I've been tempted a couple times this week, since I'm at a low ebb stuff to do wise, but every time I feel like this, I just think of one or two of the VIs I've been subjected to over the course of my time here, think 'Do I really want to put myself through this' with regard to the process of ascertaining which of the four people in an average game who appear to be trying to ruin it IS trying to ruin it, which is scum, and which ones are just so dense they don't know any better, and come to the conclusion that just to *headdesk* a few times would adequately replicate the experience less stressfully.

Might mod a newbie game or something, mind.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:06 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nobody Special wrote:
Vi wrote:
What if we had another newbie-esk forum that wasn't a filter at all, but was actually devoted to learning about mafia theory?
We can make it accessible from the main page... A simple name for it would be "Mafia Discussion". :shifty:
When I first read the quote about another forum, I thought the meaning was for a Game forum, not a Discussion forum. I could get behind the idea of a Teaching Game forum (the idea being that Newbie Games acclimate new players to this particular website's whys and wherefores, and Teaching Games would be more about analytical theory and learning; an intermediate step, if you will, between Newbies and Everything Else).
You could have a newbie questions sticky rather than a whole forum.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”