CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by CommieX »

Sorry, forgot to V/LA for this game. Will post tomorrow.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 am

Post by CommieX »

I apologize for my absence, it's been a crazy week.

Anyhoo:

Flipping through the game, there's honestly very few things I find to be scummy, particularly with the entrance of DMSIS. I did not like Jmurph's random popping in, hopping on the shotty wagon, and then taking off again. Jesse seems to be acting like he usually does, and I don't know how I feel about Don right now.

@Don: Do me a favor, FOS someone.
Tastalas wrote:Noone else finds it odd that the person who was killed last night was the person who had the least amount of posts?

He had his RVS vote and then just one other post about the DMSIS wagon - he mentioned him Jmurph in his second post - wondering if that could mean anything, maybe Jmurph is scum and was like "Oh shit a2rudeboy is on to me, lets kill him tonight"
I agree that it's kind of an odd kill, the other part I tend to doubt. The mention of Jmurph was so brief and so vague that killing him over it seems a stretch.

Vote: Jmurph
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 am

Post by CommieX »

Because his vote was scummy?

I'm only saying that Tas' theory that Jscum killed killed rudeboy because of rudeboy's brief mention that Jmurph being on the DMSIS wagon was scummy.
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 am

Post by CommieX »

I am voting Jmurph because I believe his vote that put DMSIS was abrupt, he said very little as to why he was voting and then vanished again. Scummy.

Tastalas in this post brought up the fact that rudeboy, being the least active (actually, tied with me :shifty: Sorry again guys!), was dead. One of rudeboy's two posts was an RVS, the other was this one:
/prod pickup

Wow. I am not liking the speed at all with which this dmsis wagon built up, especially some of the players i see on it
(Jmurph comes to mind in particular)

With two scumgroups, I'd like to at least see a bit more discussion before lynching someone, and am not really supportive of policy lynches.

I will say that Kats replacing out was off. I don't know if it was OMG100PERCENTSCUMMMZ

unvote
Tastalas suggested that Jmurph may have killed rudeboy for the bolded, fearing he was catching on. I essentially told Tastalas that I thought rudeboy being the kill was somewhat odd, but that rudeboy's mention of Jmurph was such a quick, low-key comment that I didn't think it was anything to get too exited about.

Return to “Completed Open Games”