jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

Just picked up my prod. Sorry about that.

In other news...DMSIS. Dear Lord. I actually agree with the thought that Katsuki's replacement seemed rather odd/scummy to me (not the fact that she replaced out, but the way she went about doing it). As such, UNVOTE: ,VOTE: DMSIS

The JesseSheffield/Robo seems very town v. town to me, by the way.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Hey guys, I didn't see the new game had started. I'll catch up on everything and post more later.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 am

Post by jmurph3 »

EBWOP: new
day
I mean, not game. Fail-boat.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

I'm going to be completely honest: my vote on shotty was purely policy lynch based. I've played with Shotty in the past and he ruins games. I would probably have replaced out if it was decided not to lynch him. As is, neither of these things took place. I know that my absence is obnoxious, and I apologize and promise to be more active in the near future, but for now, something has unexpectedly come up and I will thus be
V/LA until Monday the 11th
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 am

Post by jmurph3 »

don_johnson wrote:jmurph response to the arguments raised against them would be good form.
Note how two posts above you I said that I'm V/LA. Note also how I addressed my vote on Shotty. Anything else?
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 am

Post by jmurph3 »

I am back. Sorry about the delay. I'll be posting a much longer post in about an hour or so.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 am

Post by jmurph3 »

@DJ: I'm assuming that this:
CommieX wrote: Flipping through the game, there's honestly very few things I find to be scummy, particularly with the entrance of DMSIS. I did not like Jmurph's random popping in, hopping on the shotty wagon, and then taking off again. Jesse seems to be acting like he usually does, and I don't know how I feel about Don right now.
is the case that you're referring to here:
don_johnson wrote:i was referring to the case brought against you by another player. v/la posts don't count as participation and/or responses. someone voted you. i added my vote because i thought the argument made sense. i would like to see a response to that initial argument. do you think it is valid/invalid? do you think it is a case brought against you by town or scum?
In that case, well, I was clearly gone more than I intended to be, and as noted, popped in to vote for shotty. I would do that again. I don't like playing with Shotty. The fact remains, however, that he was modkilled approximately 3 hours after I voted for him. I don't see how that's me "taking off again." I didn't get a chance to post before the modkill. That's all there is to it. I don't know if I see it as a case necessarily brought against me by scum (it's difficult to tell since Commie has been gone since then and I thus can't see how he's pushed it, what he's elaborated on besides it, etc. He made the vote and then disappeared. That's null to me at the moment.

To address the most recent vote on me:
mothrax wrote:Jmurph looks like opportunistic scum. Look at his voting pattern. Also, hiding behind policy for the dmsis wagon, which he jumped on without previous suspicion of Kat.
VOTE: jmurph
...I fail to see how I'm opportunistic in almost anything I've done. Robo started a wagon on himself to start discussion. I voted on it because I could see what he was doing and figured the same thing. I disappeared for awhile, for which I apologize. When I picked up my prod, I saw that Shotty had replaced in. I don't like playing with Shotty. As mentioned before, I've played with him in the past and he makes games not fun for me. So I decided to join the policy lynch. How is any of this opportunisitic?

Now, regarding the biggest thing that's been happening on D2: the DJ wagon. Personally, I don't find DJ all that scummy anymore. His first posts for the day started off scummy to me, but I feel him leaning more town at this point. I feel like his original vote was weak, especially since it wasn't explained, but the conversation that has stemmed from it is a good thing, and I feel like his posts have become better as the day has progressed. I'm not willing to vote him right now. At DJ: who is your top suspect besides me and Jesse, and why?

I have to say that after-rereading the thread, the person that stands out as scummiest to me is Robo. The only thing that he has done on D2 is tunnel DJ. I feel like he's especially not contributing when he says:
Robocopter87 wrote:I feel I created a good list of towns and scums

Which I do not feel like sharing.
I'm not saying you need to post your full town/scum list. In fact, I agree for the most part that town and scum lists pretty much only help scum. But you could at least post your 2nd and 3rd most scummy, for example. That would be helpful.

In fact, everything he's done D2 is enough to make me say VOTE: Robocopter87
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 am

Post by jmurph3 »

don_johnson wrote:and jmurph, no. that was not the case, but we can get back to it later.
Since conversation hasn't gone anywhere fast, I figure there's no harm in discussing it now. What was the case?
Robocopter87 wrote:
dj wrote:Robo: your case on me is based on my Jesse vote. This occurred on day2. U claim now to have amassed a list of town and scum from day 1. Please share with is some of those reads. Even one will suffice.
Thats not even a question. No. I ain't sharin reads.
Seriously???
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Robo is scummier. That's what happened.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 am

Post by jmurph3 »

@Mod: Can we get a prod on Robo as well?

Man, the pace of things really needs to pick up around here. I understand Don's point that CSL needs to contribute, but his reasoning that CSL tries harder when he's town seems silly to me. No one's been trying very hard of late.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 am

Post by jmurph3 »

@Mod:
Me=Weird wrote:Robocopter87(32): mallowgeno, jmurph3
Does that mean Robocopter's lynched? :lol:
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

V/LA until late Monday (the 25th)

As such, since I won't be on at deadline (most likely), UNVOTE: ,VOTE: DJ. I don't think he's likely to turn scum. I also don't think there's enough motivation to get enough players on a different lynch, and I do not want this day ending in a no lynch.

Personally, I think Zed's a much better choice for lynch; DJ's post earlier confirmed that Zed has contributed nothing thus far. DJ is at least keeping the game moving. I'll be able to check in tomorrow around 2pm EDT, and if there's a shift to a player I think more likely to turn up scum (i.e. Zed), I will probably switch my vote then.

Return to “Completed Open Games”