He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 am

Post by AGar »

*waits patiently for Reck*

But now I'm holding off on sleep.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow you people suck.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the town vigs actually shot the BP and then the other town vig? Seriously well done.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Chess, I have personally used BP as a scum role before. Additionally, had she lived an extra day town would've been even more fuck, so really?

Also, I didnt shoot BC <_<;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You still shot the BP. After you were wrong about Adem, you continued and shot the BP, instead of AGar or Dekes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also it was AGar/Dekes, right, and not like Vezok/Dekes with some usurper stuff right?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am

Post by dramonic »

And your point is?

I also shot the non-CCed doc with a town nurse behind him <<

No, it was AGar Dekes.

FWIW, I thought you were obv-town, even if your arguments in endgame were kinda lame :P
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You try being a tracker at lylo with 2 guilties. BC, you ruined that one man.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But Jason was actually scummy. As was AGar with his hammer, and Dekes with his "Awaiting flip" plus PoE bullshit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You also don't throw a vote down as town without something like a tracker guilty 5 minutes into lylo.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

Post by dramonic »

chesskid3 wrote:also if I were going to fakeclaim why would I fake two guilties seriously huh?
dumbest argument ever :P

I know it's a hard position though.
I'm a hoot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And I realized that scum could just vote Dekes and get Vezok to do the same, so I was trying to start the wagon on "obv" scum first, so we could win.

Worked out great lulz.

How did MoI die, anyway?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

Post by dramonic »

chesskid3 wrote:You also don't throw a vote down as town without something like a tracker guilty 5 minutes into lylo.
That's not general behaviour <_<;

got killed by the scum.
AGar jailkept me, that,s what you saw.
and since our kill was strongman (we didnt know), BC still had the happy satisfaction of shooting me down.
I'm a hoot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

game lost on a 50/50. yay.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Btw BC if it goes to night, which it technically might, turn your gun on yourself for a 0% town survival percentage pl0x.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am

Post by dramonic »

no.
Me getting blocked makes it 100% for BC.
Don't ask :P
I'm a hoot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lolllllllllllll
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Chess, I saw the setup.
It's over, scum won.
I'm a hoot
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The five of you immediately decide that chesskid3 looks the most suspicious.

"No, stop! You don't have any idea what you're doing!"

The rest of his cries fall on deaf ears as the old man with the scar is hoisted up. The noose quickly tightens around his neck, and with a SNAP, he is dead.

"Do you think it is over?" asks the Iraqi man. Unfortunately, the only response he gets is a knife through the back, courtesy of the crazy French woman. With his last breath, he whispers... "You..." and then falls to the sand.

Danielle looks over at the final two: Claire & Ethan. Ethan begins backing away nervously. "Claire... come with me... I can protect you... I can..." but he is also cut short as Claire, the sweet little pregnant Australian girl, slices a diagonal slit in his throat. Ethan gurgles on his own blood for a bit before collapsing to the sand.

Danielle walks up and puts a hand on Claire's shoulder. "And now, Claire...we can finally leave this place."

As the two women begin to walk away, a beam of light shoots up into the air far away in the jungle.

chesskid3 [JOHN LOCKE],
Town Tracker
, lynched D4
BloodCovenent [SAYID JARRAH],
Limited Vigilante Neighbor
, endgamed
vezokpiraka [ETHAN ROM],
Lyncher
, endgamed

It appears the
Mafia team (jasonT1981 [Doctor], AGar [Jailkeeper], and Dekes [Goon])
have won Lost Season One mafia!
Actions & role PMs coming soon!
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I still think BC couldn't have been sure if he was a closet SK or something so he should have shot himself :)))
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CLICK HERE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Simplified list can be seen below!
Night One:

dram shoots jason
BC shoots jason
chesskid3 tracks MOI
jasonT1981 protects Dekes
Dekes kills Faraseradayaphim
AGar jailkeeps jenniwren

Night Two:

dram shoots jenniwren
BC shoots jenniwren
chesskid3 tracks Dekes
Dekes kills jenniwren
AGar jailkeeps MagnaofIllusion

Night Three:

dram shoots vezokpiraka
BC shoots dram
chesskid3 tracks AGar
Dekes kills MagnaofIllusion
AGar jailkeeps dram
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ROLE PMs:

xRECKONERx wrote:
"A doctor playing golf? Wooo boy! Howdy! I've heard everything. What's next? A cop eating a doughnut?"

Hello,
dramonic
. You are
James "Sawyer" Ford
. As a child, you watched your father kill your mother and then turn the gun on himself. Needless to say, it left you a bitter, angry man. You spent your whole life as a con-man, trying to track down the man who drove your father to such extreme measures. And now that you've crashed on this island with a bunch of damn strangers, you feel the need to use your 'talents' in order to get off this damn island.

You are a

Active Abilities:

Marksman
- Each night, you are able to kill someone since you've had gun training, however...

Passive Abilities:

Common Interest
- You know that
Sayid Jarrah (BloodCovenent)
also has weapon training, and thus the two of you must share control of the few guns you have in the camp. At night, you may both communicate in order to figure out who to kill.
Trust Issues
- Because you've had trust issues your whole life, you find it hard to trust Sayid. You do not know his alignment, therefore you may choose to disagree with him and shoot someone else (you can even shoot HIM). If you both target different people, though, only one of them will die. This will be decided via coin flip. PM me your target separately, even if you both agree.

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to town's survival have left the game.
***MODNOTE: Strongman kill.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"My name is Sayid Jarrah, and I am a torturer."

Hello,
BloodCovenent
. You are
Sayid Jarrah
. You spent years of your life in the Iraqi Guard, which lead to you doing awful, awful things to people. You regret it, but your training as what essentially amounts to a government-sponsored thug has stuck with you. You were on that airplane to go home and find the woman you love, but now... now, you've crashed on this island, and you have to survive in order to get back and see her!

You are a

Active Abilities:

Marksman
- Each night, you are able to kill someone since you've had gun training, however...

Passive Abilities:

Common Interest
- You know that
James "Sawyer" Ford (dramonic)
also has weapon training, and thus the two of you must share control of the few guns you have in the camp. At night, you may both communicate in order to figure out who to kill.
Trust Issues
- Because you've had trust issues your whole life, you find it hard to trust Sawyer. You do not know his alignment, therefore you may choose to disagree with him and shoot someone else (you can even shoot HIM). If you both target different people, though, only one of them will die. This will be decided via coin flip. PM me your target separately, even if you both agree.

Win Condition (Town):
***MODNOTE: Strongman kill.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Being told what to do was my life for four years... I didn't like it much either."

Hello,
Faraseradayaphim
. You are
Sun-Hwa Kwon
. You were born into a powerful Korean family, and thus were afforded the best education in Art History you could find. You've had quite a complicated relationship with both your father, and your husband Jin-Soo Kwon. However, after spending years being beaten into submission by the men around you, you made plans to leave them all...until the plane crashed midway through your escape flight!

You are a
Town Nurse

Active Abilities:

None, yet.

Passive Abilities:

Woman's Touch
- You've spent your time on the island helping stitch people up and nurse people back to health, and while you're not a professional, you know enough to help out if the time is needed. In the event that the group finds itself without a doctor, you will step into the role when duty calls.

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Hey! You owe me $50,000!"

Hello,
jenniwren
. You are
Walt Lloyd
. At a young age, your mother ripped you away from your father, Michael, because she didn't feel like he could provide the lifestyle she wanted for you. Somehow, though, he tracked you down and dragged you onto this flight, along with your precious dog Vincent. You're not quite ready to be all buddy-buddy with your father, but you've had no problem becoming loved by the rest of the survivors!

You are a
Town Beloved Prince

Active Abilities:

None, yet.

Passive Abilities:

Special
- As the only child in the town, and just an all-around great kid, your death would be quite devastating to the others. Should you die, the group will be so distraught that they'll lose a day's worth of work in order to properly mourn and bury you.

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"You're wasting your time, man. If you pick the lock on a Halliburton, I'll put you on my back and fly us to L.A."

Hello,
Ademisk
. You are
Michael Dawson
. You spent your whole life barely scraping by to make end's meet, and when that bitch of a wife of yours took your boy away, your life went to shit. Just when you thought things were going to be great... just when you were on your way back from Sydney with your son to start your new lives together... your plane crashed on this damned island. You know Walt is special, and on top of that he's your son, so you're going to do everything in your power to protect him.

You are a
Town Guard

Active Abilities:

None, yet.

Passive Abilities:

Like Father, Like Son
- As the father of Walt (jenniwren), you are privvy to the information that he is the Town Beloved Prince. Should he die at any given moment (day, or night), an extra night phase will immediately be added, and that's pretty bad for town!

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Hello,
chesskid3
. You are
John Locke
. Let's face it - your life has been pretty damn awful. Your estranged father conned you into giving him a kidney, then pushes you out of a window and permanently paralyzed you from the waist down. All you've wanted to do since then is get back up and be able to walk - to start over. Luckily for you, this island has something special in store, because when you crashed here, you could walk! Now you can be anyone you want... like, say... a tracker?

You are a
Town Tracker

Active Abilities:

The Thrill of the Hunt
- Each night, you may PM me the name of one player to follow throughout the night. You'll find out who they visited, if anyone.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Dude..."

Hello,
HackerHuck
. You are
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
. Your life was pretty mundane - a fat guy working at a fast food restaurant, a hopeless bachelor living with his mother... all of these things made you just incredibly bland, despite your heart of gold. That is, until the day you won the lottery! Ever since then, though, your luck has been going downhill, and now that you're on the island, you're hoping you can get a new start...away from all those damn numbers. It's time to make yourself useful!

You are a
Flavor Cop

Active Abilities:

Role Call!
- Each night, you may target a player. You will find out if they are on the manifest of Flight 815, and you will also find out the
name
of any abilities that person has.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"You all everybody! You all everybody!"

Hello,
MagnaofIllusion
. You are
Charlie Pace
. The people here don't really recognize that you're a bloody rock god! You're the bassist/backup singer for Driveshaft, pretty much only known for your one-hit-wonder "You All Everybody". You're quite nice...except for that nasty heroin addiction. But while you working on kicking the habit for good, the rest of the town is worried about weeding out the bad guys from the group! You should probably help out...but you're so doped up all the time, don't expect to be able to do TOO much.

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"If we don't learn to live together... we're gonna die alone!"

Hello,
jasonT1981
. You are
Jack Shepherd
. Man of Science. Cowboy with Daddy Issues. Renegade. Many terms can be used to describe you, and you've spent your time here on the island trying to help the group get off... but these damned people seem to be content just sitting around and waiting for something to happen! You've taken charge and you're not going to let the rest of the group ruin YOUR chances for survival.

You are a
Mafia Doctor

Active Abilities:

Do No Harm
- Each night, you may send me the name of one player to use your almighty doctor powers on. They will be protected from any normal kills.
Taking Charge
- Desperate times call for desperate measures. Each night, your faction may kill one person. You may not use two abilities in the same night.

Passive Abilities:

Live Together, Die Alone
- You know that you can trust Claire (Dekes) and Danielle (TheLonging) to share the same goals as you. You may communicate with them at night here.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"There was no couple in L.A... He knew... He knew the plane was going to crash..."

Hello,
Dekes
. You are
Claire Littleton
. You were knocked up by some dumbass boyfriend and then he left you high and dry! You went to see psychic who warned you to never give up your baby, as he must be raised by YOU and ONLY you. Now, you're stuck here on this island, and all you want to do is get off this rock. Unfortunately, most of the people here are content just sitting around and doing NOTHING about it, so now it's up to you to take the quickest route off the island - through whatever means necessary.

You are a
Mafia Goon

Active Abilities:

Taking Charge
- Desperate times call for desperate measures. Each night, your faction may kill one person. You may not use two abilities in the same night.

Passive Abilities:

Live Together, Die Alone
- You know that you can trust Jack (jasonT1981) and Danielle (TheLonging) to share the same goals as you. You may communicate with them at night here.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"You have only three choices: run, hide... or die."

Hello,
TheLonging
AGar
. You are
Danielle Rousseau
. You're...a crazy bitch. After "the sickness" took out your science team, your baby was kidnapped, and you've lived your life in isolation. That is, until the day these people crashed on YOUR island! Now, you see a chance to get away...even if you are still a bit paranoid. You've teamed up with the group's de facto leader, Jack, in order to find a way off this god-forsaken rock... and nobody is going to stand in your way.

You are a
Mafia Jailkeeper

Active Abilities:

Taking Charge
Solitary
- Using your excellent hunting skills, each night you may choose a target. Barring any extenuating circumstances, you will capture that person for the night and jailkeep them.

Passive Abilities:

Live Together, Die Alone
- You know that you can trust Jack (jasonT1981) and Claire (Dekes) to share the same goals as you. You may communicate with them at night here.
Cover Story
- If anyone asks, you're Shannon Rutherford. Better not to raise any suspicion and try to blend in with the survivors.

Win Condition (Mafia):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"If you do not stop following me, I will kill one of them."

Hello,
vezokpiraka
. You are
Ethan Rom
. You're an Other. You've been sent on a mission to capture Claire Littleton in order to do... experiments... on her child. In fact, that is the only thing that really matters to you... so get ready to do whatever you can in order to secure Claire Littleton.

You are a
Lyncher

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Other Man
- You know that it is your sole mission to lynch Claire Littleton (Dekes).
Cover Story
- You were required to come up with a good cover story in case you are questioned. If anyone asks, you're Boone Carlyle.

Win Condition (Lyncher):
You win when you have gotten your target lynched. If she dies overnight, you lose.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

"Trust Issues - Because you've had trust issues your whole life, you find it hard to trust Sawyer. You do not know his alignment, therefore you may choose to disagree with him and shoot someone else (you can even shoot HIM)." lol you gave him the idea
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The Mod's Thoughts:

I suppose first thing's first - I owe a bit of an apology. I said this game wasn't bastardly - and it really
wasn't
, but I wasn't exactly strictly telling the truth on anything, either. The Mafia Doctor was essentially useless since the only kill that town possessed was a strongman kill, which overruled doctor protection.

In any case, I thought BC shooting dram N3 was just... the worst play ever. Nothing personal BC, but he pretty much drove the idea of a kill on jasonT1981 N1, and then you shoot him? It makes no sense, I tell ya. Neither does preemptively jumping the gun and voting chesskid3 at the start of Day 4, thereby handing scum the win.

dram's tunneling on jenniwren & Ademisk was bad... but to tell you the truth, when I was reading over the thread multiple times, I had to go look at the role PMs to convince myself Ademisk wasn't scum. :S

To be fair, it isn't like scum played a great game either - in the end, this was just a matter of who managed to suck less for just one shining moment. Which is weird, because I think this is some of the most careful play I've seen in a game recently. There were ACTUAL cases, ACTUAL scumhunting, etc.

Here is the deadtopic. Definitely some interesting thoughts in there.

Also, this means that jason/AGar/Dekes get pre-in preference for Lost Season Two mafia (which will be starting within the next couple weeks). After they've all said yes or no, the rest of the players in this game will be given spots on a first-come, first-serve basis. If I could also make a shameless plug, me & dram are co-modding an AWESOMELY swingy and complex Ocarina of Time setup fairly soon, so if you'd like to be a part of that, keep an eye on the queue for signups!
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

does the first-come first serve for the rest start now or only after they specify? Because if it starts now, /in :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”