VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

sigh.

I am not 100% certain Vi is not scum. What I am certain of is that Sottyrulez IS scum. If Sotty and I were both town, Vi and no point could have come in here and lynched either one of us last night without a problem ftw. Concurrent with this conclusion, I KNOW I AM NOT SCUM. Ergo, Sotty has to be scum or we would have lost the game already. Tomorrow I am going to have to determine which of Vi and nopoint are scum, but that's an issue I'll deal with tomorrow. Today we lynch guaranteed scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

how exactly would vi have lynched either of you...lets say vi is scum with sotty...he would vote you then what?...wait and hope for nopoint to do the same? no I imagine Viscum with sottyscum would have waited till I or nopoint would have voted, to keep his cards close to his chest.

who is sotty's partner VP? both vi and nopoint checked, so given your math, nopoint isnt likely scum either. the only thing that today has proven (sort of) is that nopoint and Vi are not scum together....but again, they both could be waiting till they are on together....dont know....

anyway, going to

unvote

going to be away from my comp on and off.....afraid to leave the vote unattended.

but you can go ahead and assume it is there.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ckd wrote:how exactly would vi have lynched either of you...lets say vi is scum with sotty...he would vote you then what?...wait and hope for nopoint to do the same? no I imagine Viscum with sottyscum would have waited till I or nopoint would have voted, to keep his cards close to his chest.
You're missing my point. Ignore Vi for a moment. The fact that neither Sottyrulez or I were lynched last night even though you, Vi and nopoint posted means that one of Sottyrulez or I HAS to be scum. If the hydra and I were both town, then the last two scum (Vi and nopoint in this scenario) could have simply both placed a vote on either Sottyrulez or I and won the game. The fact that this did not happen shows without a doubt that Vi and nopoint are not working in collaboration (ie scum). Therefore, from my perspective (and yours if you think I'm town), Sottyrulez is guaranteed scum. This is the person we have to lynch today because we will absolutely hit scum.

Tomorrow will undoubtedly be lylo with me, nopoint and Vi. That is when I will have to be worried about Vi and wool and eyes, etc. Right now, however, the choice has been made very simple.
ckd wrote:who is sotty's partner VP? both vi and nopoint checked, so given your math, nopoint isnt likely scum either.
No, the fact that they posted doesn't make either of them anymore town. All it does is make Sottyrulez more likely scum. See above.

I had considered your point about them waiting to be on together, but even that is unnecessary. Vi could have easily voted Sottyrulez last night when she came on. Everyone has basically been expecting this and it would not have appeared out of the ordinary for her to do so. Nopoint mostly seems to be on late at night when no one else is really around, so once that vote was there, he could have came in leisurely and hammered without anything to stop him (this was why I made my thread stalking threat). This didn't happen though and it mostly likely was not because of my threat so much as it is they are not scum together.

@Vi - why did you ask me what you should do?
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by sottyrulez »

The lack of the quick hammer just proves VP is WIFOMscum.

We know CKD is cleared so that leaves Vi and nopoint.

Nopoint has said he isn't voting for anyone other than Vi, or VP. He has been pretty clear about that.

Vi has done nothing but fence sit and not fully commit herself. Saying she would vote for us because it is the “satisfying option” is weak. She is leaving her options open.

It's pretty clear the team is Vi+VP.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP, I can't help but notice that in all your argument about the possibility of us being quick hammered, you ignore the possibility of you yourself being quickhammered.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi attempting to quick hammer me would make her obvious scum. I give Vi enough credit to not be dumb. Bonus question: what is your point? I would pick apart your argument, but it kind of seems like wasted breath at this point. However, just for the lulz:

What is the difference between wifom scum and actual scum?
What does nopoint's proposed voting have to do with anything?
If Vi is leaving her options open, why did she say I was town? Or does "leaving your options open" really mean "willing to vote for Sottyrulez"?
How does anything you even said above result in the conclusion the team is Vi and VP?

Ckd, you're going to have to vote Sotty to make this happen because her hypo-buddy nopoint has already ruled out bussing at this point. Mistake on his part, but we need all of the town to ban together for this one.
YOUR AD HERE

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 2, Vote count 2

SottyRulez 1 - VP Baltar
VP Baltar 1 - SottyRulez

Not voting CKD, Vi, nopointinactingup

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 am

really since I am cleared...I would like to see where Vi and nopoint are in their votes, before I decide to vote again.

Vi and nopoint, please vote now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 am

also, would like to hear nopoint and Vi's thoughts on VP's "Sotty must be scum" reasoning, if you disagree with this point, please explain why and who is scum (and why).

also, would like you to vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Vi »

The time it took to load Page 8 seemed like an eternity o.o;;
VP Baltar 177 wrote:@Vi - why did you ask me what you should do?
That has a lot to do with the answer to this question--
VP Baltar 173 wrote:Anyhow, I think it somewhat weird that neither Vi or no point voted last night. Why's that guys?
--which has a lot to do with my response to THIS--
VP Baltar 167 wrote:yeah, I've been stalking this thread all day to see if Vi and nopoint try to quick hammer. Plan to continue most of the night too. Got my tab open with an unvote in case they try it.
Up until I read this, yes, I was going to vote sottyrulez after I saw you place your vote. Then this is you saying "lol I'm gonna be watching and if Vi or npau try to quicklynch sottyrulez I'm going to catch them in the act". Ignoring the dubious nature of this trap for a moment, consider where this places ME. If I had voted sottyrulez like I wanted to, then DOHOHO I'm trying to work the quicklynch. If not, I'm scummy for sitting on my hands (as evidenced by the first two quotes). So I asked what you wanted me to do, since neither voting nor not voting were acceptable outcomes.

---
VP Baltar 175 wrote:If Sotty and I were both town, Vi and no point could have come in here and lynched either one of us last night without a problem ftw.
Well, not quite "without a problem" given that both of you seem to have more Internet access then both me and npau combined.
With that said the argument is academic for me because I'm not scum, but I do like academics :SCIENCE!:
sottyrulez 178 wrote:Vi has done nothing but fence sit and not fully commit herself. Saying she would vote for us because it is the “satisfying option” is weak. She is leaving her options open.
I've left NO options open by saying VP Baltar is Town except for which of the two of you gets lynched first. This is, again, academic.
ckd 183 wrote:also, would like to hear nopoint and Vi's thoughts on VP's "Sotty must be scum" reasoning, if you disagree with this point, please explain why and who is scum (and why).
See response to VP Baltar 175.

Let's get this over with.
Vote: sottyrulez
(L-1)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:f I had voted sottyrulez like I wanted to, then DOHOHO I'm trying to work the quicklynch. If not, I'm scummy for sitting on my hands (as evidenced by the first two quotes). So I asked what you wanted me to do, since neither voting nor not voting were acceptable outcomes.
Oh no, that's not really how I intended it to sound. I realize that neither of you have that much internets, so I was just saying if I caught you guys coordinating ("I'm ready to vote as soon as I hear from npau" etc. etc.), I would have unvoted. As it is, Sottyrulez is ready to burn. I knew I should have stuck with satisfying wagon Day 1.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ckd - please make your case for Vi-scum and npau-town before you hammer today. I'm going to want your thoughts to review for tomorrow, so be as thorough as possible.
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 am

VP, you are freaking me out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 am

i got to do this.

vote vi
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Vi »

...I have no words. I wish I had words. But none are coming to me.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

ckd, if you lose this game, I am going to be pissed. Take your vote off of Vi for now before she gets quick hammered by Sottyrulez and npau. Read what I have stated about Sottyrulez. Regardless of what you think about Vi, Sotty is guaranteed scum. GUARANTEED. That doesn't happen often in the game of mafia. They are the only lynch today that makes any kind of sense.

If you think I'm missing something, take your vote off and explain what I'm missing. As I see it now, my logic is air tight and you're going to cost us this game.
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:07 pm

unvote

for the night.

I am having a big issue voting with vi.

who are the players that represent sotty again?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

VP Baltar wrote:sigh.

I am not 100% certain Vi is not scum. What I am certain of is that Sottyrulez IS scum. If Sotty and I were both town, Vi and no point could have come in here and lynched either one of us last night without a problem ftw. Concurrent with this conclusion, I KNOW I AM NOT SCUM. Ergo, Sotty has to be scum or we would have lost the game already. Tomorrow I am going to have to determine which of Vi and nopoint are scum, but that's an issue I'll deal with tomorrow. Today we lynch guaranteed scum.
VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote:how exactly would vi have lynched either of you...lets say vi is scum with sotty...he would vote you then what?...wait and hope for nopoint to do the same? no I imagine Viscum with sottyscum would have waited till I or nopoint would have voted, to keep his cards close to his chest.
You're missing my point. Ignore Vi for a moment. The fact that neither Sottyrulez or I were lynched last night even though you, Vi and nopoint posted means that one of Sottyrulez or I HAS to be scum. If the hydra and I were both town, then the last two scum (Vi and nopoint in this scenario) could have simply both placed a vote on either Sottyrulez or I and won the game. The fact that this did not happen shows without a doubt that Vi and nopoint are not working in collaboration (ie scum). Therefore, from my perspective (and yours if you think I'm town), Sottyrulez is guaranteed scum. This is the person we have to lynch today because we will absolutely hit scum.
Don't be hypocritical VP. If you had any pangs to as Sotty might be town you wouldn't have voted him in the first place. If you are town which you clearly are not, the fact that you went ahead to vote Sotty would speak for itself already. You are currently just filling your posts with AtE.
sottyrulez wrote: Nopoint has said he isn't voting for anyone other than Vi, or VP. He has been pretty clear about that.
VP Baltar wrote: Ckd, you're going to have to vote Sotty to make this happen because her hypo-buddy nopoint has already ruled out bussing at this point. Mistake on his part, but we need all of the town to ban together for this one.
I haven't ruled out Sotty scum or else I'd just have placed my vote on either you or Vi today. However, VP's hysterical defense for Vi confirms my VP/Vi scum resolution.
Vote:VP Baltar

CKD, vote him and win the game for us. VP can only be scum with Vi.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, would like to hear nopoint and Vi's thoughts on VP's "Sotty must be scum" reasoning, if you disagree with this point, please explain why and who is scum (and why).

also, would like you to vote.
VP's point is entirely based on the fact that he is town, which should be invalid for you and terribly invalid for me. It's like saying something but saying nothing at all.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Vi »

PRIORITY OVER-RIDE. NEW BEHAVIOR DICTATED.
MUST BREAK TARGET INTO COMPONENT COMPOUNDS.

Unvote: sottyrulez
Vote to Hammer: VP Baltar
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

ckd wrote:who are the players that represent sotty again?
Sotty7 and Zachrulez

Seriously though, ckd, I'm fine with you having issues with Vi and I am listening to your arguments. But Sotty has to be scum. Don't let your gut stop you from lynching caught scum. Sometimes you have to play with your head in this game too.
nopoint wrote:Don't be hypocritical VP. If you had any pangs to as Sotty might be town you wouldn't have voted him in the first place. If you are town which you clearly are not, the fact that you went ahead to vote Sotty would speak for itself already. You are currently just filling your posts with AtE.
Why are you even putting those two posts next to one another? They are not related at all. I'm not having doubts about sotty at all. Learn to read what I am writing. She is scum and I really do not believe you are this stupid.
nopoint wrote:I haven't ruled out Sotty scum or else I'd just have placed my vote on either you or Vi today. However, VP's hysterical defense for Vi confirms my VP/Vi scum resolution.
Vote:VP Baltar
CKD, vote him and win the game for us. VP can only be scum with Vi.
LOL
nopoint wrote:VP's point is entirely based on the fact that he is town, which should be invalid for you and terribly invalid for me. It's like saying something but saying nothing at all.
You've yet to actually present any valid evidence as to why I'm scum. After I shot down all of your arguments, you simply ignored those points. You're fucking right my argument is based on the fact I'm town because I AM TOWN. I couldn't be anymore town in this game. I'm doing most of the work and leading 95% of the discussion. I didn't CC ckd when I could have easily. How much more evidence short of a freaking cop investigation do you think is necessary? There is no way you are legitimately this dense.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

great. gg scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Who was your partner Vi because I can't even tell through the terrible tunnel vision that was on me from both Sotty and nopoint?
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:Who was your partner Vi because I can't even tell through the terrible tunnel vision that was on me from both Sotty and nopoint?
You know I don't spoil endings.

I think you'll find my postgame commentary interesting though.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

: /

It's sad when the scum makes more logical sense than the town. I really fail to see why I was tunneled on so hard and none of the evidence in thread pointed to me being scum. If nopoint is your buddy though and it took him that long to vote for someone, well that is just bad then.
YOUR AD HERE

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

... Should've gone for Vi first.
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Open Games”