jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Open 250 - Pie E7 - Game Over! Scum Win

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Welcome to Pie E7

General rules
(Thanks to Pablo Molinero, Kublai Khan and VP who's rule sets where used as a base) [/b]

1] This is a game. HAVE FUN!
2]
Respect your fellow players at all times
. If I feel attacks are getting too personal or out of hand I will replace/mod kill you as I see fit.
3] I can and will add to these rules as the situation deems it. All added rules will be announced in thread.
4] Do not quote any private mod/player communications. Do not pretend to quote private mod/player communications. Doing so will result in a modkill.
5] There is to be
no
communication outside this thread unless your PM states otherwise.

Game play rules

6] Mod kills will end the day.
7] All votes must be in all
bold
to count and in the following format:
Vote: jasonT1981
[
]Unvotes are nice, and also required, not all mods do require unvotes... I do sorry, it makes it alot easier
. I will not tolerate any kind of voting tricks. You have been warned.
8] A lynch will be reached when a majority of players (one-half of the living players plus one) vote for a specific player.
9] Once this point is reached, no amount of unvoting will stop the lynch.
10] Each day will have a deadline of three weeks. If a majority hasn't been reached by then, then whoever has the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, then the player who reached the tie first will be lynched. If there are no votes cast, there will be a no lynch.
11] Each night will have a deadline of three days, the weekend counts as one day.
12] Once a lynch has been reached, all players, (including the lynched player) may continue to post until I can lock the thread.
13] Once you're dead.. Well you're dead. No more posting, dead people can't type! They also can't talk to others still in the game and tell them any info they may or may not have. Simple “bah” posts are allowed, I will delete anything else.

The everything else rules

14]
This is the mod font. Do not use it
15] No invisible text, stupidly small text or hiding text inside [ color = black ] tags.
16] I will try and get a votecount up as often as possible. Feel free to request a vote count at any time.
17] Prods will go out if you haven't posted in 72 hours. If you don't pick up that prod in 48 hours I will look for a replacement. If I end up having to prod you a bunch of times I will probably just replace you.
18] If you think you won't be able to post in the thread for a couple of days then please post a notice letting everyone know just that.
19] Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
20] Bold all requests to the mod to make them easier for me not to miss.
21] I'm human, I make mistakes. Feel free to point out mistakes with small things such as the votecount in thread. If you have issues with the game on a bigger level then please PM me

Player's alive List

sottyrulez
VP Baltar
curiouskarmadog
Vi
nopointinactingup

Dead list

Mod Flavored Death: JasonT1981
SaintKerrigan was a townie
Equinox was town cop

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Role PMs

1 player will receive...

Game Mod wrote:You are a
Mafia Roleblocker
. Your partner, [..], is a Mafia Goon. At night, you may talk to your partner in the quick topic I have set up for you here ________, and then send in a kill. You may also roleblock a player each night, as long as you are still alive. If the goon was to die you will be able to kill AND roleblock on the same night.

You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not..

Please confirm in thread found here _____________

1 player will receive...

Game Mod wrote:
You are a Mafia Goon
. Your partner, [...], is a Mafia Roleblocker. At night, you may talk to your partner in the quick topic I have set up for you here ________, and then send in a kill. Your partner may also roleblock a player, but if they were to die the power dies with them.

You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not..

1 player will receive...

Game Mod wrote:
You are the Cop
. Each night, you may investigate one player to determine whether or not they are part of the Mafia. Your results are guaranteed to be correct and you may not investigate yourself. You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

1 player will receive...

Game Mod wrote:
You are the Doctor
. Each night, you may protect one player from a mafia kill – if that player is targeted to die on that same night, they will instead live. You will not be told if your protection is successful. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

And 3 players will receive...

Game Mod wrote:
You are a Townie
. You do not have any night abilities, but luckily enough, you do have a say on who is lynched. Use your head and your vote well! You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

[
]Game is now in Confirmation stage.. I will begin as soon as 5/7 confirm in this thread.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Congratulations to CDK...

VP Baltar.... is that by any chance a reference to Battlestar Galactica?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Love the show, just finished season 2... Baltar is an epic character

OK, One more confirm and game will start.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Equinox wrote:Walls of text will scare Equinox away and extend any V/LA she's on.
Do not fear, Mastin is
NOT
playing
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The Hamlett of Pie E7 was a peaceful one, however the name 7 was rather inaccurate as there was actually 8 people lived in it. 7 citizens and the peaceful and well loved Overlord JasonT1981. However one fateful morning you awoke to find Overlord JasonT1981's dead body slumped outside his small office building and blood everywhere.

Attached was a note - Leave now, or one by one you will all suffer the same fate as your leader.

The townsfolk all look at each other, who did this? It is clear a good old fashioned witch-hunt is needed and someone needs to hang for the crime....

But who?

Equinox?
sottyrulez?
VP Baltar?
curiouskarmadog?
Vi?
nopointinactingup?
SaintKerrigan?

Its up to you!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

GAME ON!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day One - Vote Count 1

SaintKerrigan 3: SottyRulez,nopointinactingup, Vi (Lynch - 1)
sottyrulez 1: VP Baltar,
curiouskarmadog 1: Equinox
Vi 1: curiouskarmadog
nopointinactingup 1 :SaintKerrigan
Equinox: 0
VP Baltar: 0

Not Voting: No One

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to Lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SaintKerrigan 4: SottyRulez,nopointinactingup, Vi,CKD
sottyrulez 1: VP Baltar,
curiouskarmadog 1: Equinox

nopointinactingup 1 :SaintKerrigan
Equinox: 0
VP Baltar: 0

Lynch scene forthcoming.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

It does not take very long for the villiagers to point fingers and the fingers instantly get pointed towards SaintKerrigan, you lied! you said you would leave but you are still here! a cry from the town comes.

SaintKerrigan does his best to defend himself, but it is clear, you will not give him the time of the day to pleed his case to the town and you take him right to the nooses... you hang him up and pull the lever.... the trapdoor opens and SaintKerrigan's neck snaps!

Is he scum?

The remaining villiagers rumage through SaintKerrigan's pockets and find only a picture of SaintKerrigan drinking and laughing with their beloved and now dead overlord JasonT1981..

Oh no, we made a huge mistake!

SaintKerrigan was a townie

It is now night 1... Game will open no earlier than 48 hours from now, and no later than 72 hours.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

After a very quick hanging of SaintKerrigan the town nervously slunk back to their houses... however the next morning you all awake and head over to the town hall only to find the body of another person lying in a pool of blood with a note stapped to his forehead saying 'We warned you'

Equinox is dead he was the
town cop!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod Note: I may not be online much over the weekend, possibly Monday before I am back fully due to a family issue that has come up... I will be checking this game every day, and try to update vote counts. however if there is a lynch, the game will continue in Twilight until I get back on a computer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vote Count 1 Day 2

No one Voting

With 5 Alive, It takes 3 to Lynch.

oh, and I am back :)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 2, Vote count 2

SottyRulez 1 - VP Baltar
VP Baltar 1 - SottyRulez

Not voting CKD, Vi, nopointinactingup

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 2, Vote count 3

SottyRulez 2 - VP Baltar,
VP Baltar 3 - SottyRulez, No point, Vi

That time has come to make a decission and the town agrees, VP Baltar must die It is obvious Cylon Six is controlling him and therefor must be scum! Off course that is not true but everyone decides to hang him up anyway.... You hang him up and SNAP...

you look in his pockets...

OH SHIT!

VP Baltar was a townie!

But that means???????

Thats right... Vi laughs as he shoots No Point in the head CKD makes a break for him but SottyRulez shoots him in the back. Vi and Sotty highfive as they laugh looking down at the dead bodies.

CKD was the Doc

No Point was a Townie

That means the scum-team of
SottyRulez (Roleblocker) and Vi (Goon)
Win the game! Congratulations to you both.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Night 1 Actions

Sotty Roleblock: VP Baltar
Vi: Kill: Equinox
Equinox Investigate: curiouskarmadog however was killed
CKD Protect: VP baltar.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

PM's sent out

jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, Equinox

You are the Cop
. Each night, you may investigate one player to determine whether or not they are part of the Mafia. Your results are guaranteed to be correct and you may not investigate yourself. You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

Please confirm in thread found here http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2521828
jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, curiouskarmadog

You are the Doctor
. Each night, you may protect one player from a mafia kill – if that player is targeted to die on that same night, they will instead live. You will not be told if your protection is successful. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

Please confirm in thread found here http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2521828
jasonT1981 wrote:Hello VP Baltar

You are a Townie
. You do not have any night abilities, but luckily enough, you do have a say on who is lynched. Use your head and your vote well! You win with the town when all Mafia are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, nopointinactingup

You are a Townie

jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, SaintKerrigan

You are a Townie

jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, Sottyrulez

You are a Mafia Roleblocker
. Your partner,
Vi,
is a Mafia Goon. At night, you may talk to your partner in the quick topic I have set up for you here http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/a9YSd6YEBMrU, and then send in a kill. You may also roleblock a player each night, as long as you are still alive. If the goon was to die you will be able to kill AND roleblock on the same night.

jasonT1981 wrote:Hello, Vi

You are a Mafia Goon
. Your partner,
SottyRulez
, is a Mafia Roleblocker. At night, you may talk to your partner in the quick topic I have set up for you here http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/a9YSd6YEBMrU and then send in a kill. Your partner may also roleblock a player, but if they were to die the power dies with them.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, one thing I would like to address is the contraversial end to day 1.. CKD voted, then PM'ed me saying it was not a real hammer as he spelt the name wrong on purpose. However this was a breach of two seperate rules.

No Text tricks
No Voting Tricks

Many, if not all Mods will accept a vote that is mis-spelt or shortened. I also took into consideration the following two posts, right after the hammer by CKD were he acknowledged hammering and also asked who SK scum partner was. This made it look clear that it was a hammer, and a vote with intent rather than a fake hammer.

It was a ballsy gambit that did not work out in the end. However, I felt I had no choice but to accept the hammer.

Moving on.. I did not expect a scum win when I woke up this morning. Last I looked before going to bed Sotty was at -1 and I was sure there would be a lynch on Sotty today at some point. Well done to scum, I feel they got a great kill one night on when they hit the cop who had investigated CKD and could have cleared him in day 2. I expected more pressure on CKD but scum made a good call in choosing not to push that too much and focus on the claims.

I was surprised neither scum claimed Doc, or tried to counter the Doc claim. That would have been interesting to see how that would have gone down.

Thank you to all who played and thank you to all for sticking with the game and making it replacement free. Congratulations to Scum, and bad luck to the town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vi, I did put tha player list in the top post ;)

I tried not to post vote counts every time a vote was made so as to let the game flow. I had a family issue during last week that caused me to be otherwise occupied also. I do find it funny though, the last PieE7 I was involved in ended with a town whitewash win on scum... this time it was the other way around. I have never been in a Pie E7 that has seen a micture of town and scum lynched.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am gonna PM farside and see
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok, Farside has been PM'ed so I will find out when he replys
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Farside replied to me this morning, she is currently reviewing the game and will let me know within the next day or so.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, as far as I know he is reviewing it for an imidiate restart. I asked about a re-boot saying it will help me get more modding experience also on MS.

As far as I know now, so don't hold me to that.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, I can restart the game.. if you are all still interested.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Awesome I know SK is interested also.

Return to “Completed Open Games”