nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:09 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Greetings acquaintance Equinox, Kerrigan. It's a pleasure to play with the others as well.
@CKD: Congratulations!
@K: Your "NO kill" ? Clarify
Vote:St.Kerrigan
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am

@SK: I have a feeling you are trying somewhat the same gambit I did on Trade Mafia, claiming scum and still being able to survive =)
It's
L-1
. No one hammers until everyone has a say in this.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 pm

I don't buy CKD's town gambit at all. No mod would allow voting tricks like that. I think there are more incentives for scum to have made a quick hammer like that in this game, where there is a godfather, thus CKD is likely godfather.

As for mass claiming, I don't see any reason not to. If we mislynch today a doctor wouldn't help either way so I say the doctor comes out and claim.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 am

What's the point in pop corn claiming? I'm VT, next comes Vi.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 am

VP Baltar wrote:lol, I hope you don't think I'm that arrogant.

My biggest thing about Sottyrulez and nopoint is their general level of hesitance. I know we haven't had much discussion this game, but they don't seem to have said much at all. nopoint in particular.
I have been busy with life. Latching on to arguments like this to propel your mislynch aren't you?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
I cant see VPscum, not counter claiming doc....
it was pretty much a slam dunk that I was going to be lynched and a doc claim from him would have sealed the deal...unless he just wanted to extend this out and demostrate his scum skills....

going to reread (all 5 pages.)
I can see it as going either way. Either bet on your scummy cred or reap the towny cred for himself.

My read on Vi is pretty town so that leaves VP and Sotty.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

VP Baltar wrote: You and everybody else. Not really an excuse to post no content whatsoever. Also, if I was scum trying to propel a mislynch, I would have just counter claimed ckd. It would have taken approximately -0 effort to get a mislynch on him had he been counter claimed.
Not necessarily, I'll explain.
no point wrote:My read on Vi is pretty town so that leaves VP and Sotty.
what is your "pretty town" read of Vi based on?[/quote]

Vi's IsO
( the 2nd version actually due to my computer's crash problem xD ).
#0: Confirm, questions SK's vote on me. Vote Sotty.
#1: Pressure SK into giving reasons.
#2: Likes VP's idea.
#3: Calls SK out as a gambit.
#4: Attacks SK for bringing the scum identity to the table.
#5: Explain why SK is likely scum
#6: More analysis.
#7:
Vi wrote:First. I doubt it was a conscious tactical decision. That is, you did not explicitly think "hm I'm going to look Town by jokeclaiming scum".

Second.
I'm precluding the possibility of a Town-backed strategem I haven't realized yet because if your verbose post is any indication, there isn't one. If there is one, you're welcome to stop the riddles and come out with it.
Meanwhile, using the word "proven" or "proof" in a defense is an auto-disqualification.

Third. I don't think you have room to take credit for your "antics". If I hadn't said anything, we would still be hip-deep in that awkward futile stage we were in at the top of the page that you were helping to perpetuate.

On a side note, I really don't think insinuating that that MD topic didn't exist is legitimate given that that game occurred in 2005 and I would have had no other way of knowing about it.
Though his first and 3rd reasoning is scum-fabricateable, his 2nd reasoning looks
town mindset
. He made a hypothesis, test it out with his pressure and concludes his hypo.
#8: Attacks CKD with strong language.
#9: Discussed finished game.
#10: Suggests CKD's award as his tendency towards a gambit.
#11: Wants me to claim
#12: Claim Vi-Town
#13:
Vi wrote:I like where this is going.
This is very
town indicative
. To a town's mind, CKD claiming doctor would be a good thing. First, if CKD is not counter claimed, towns have a scummy turns town instead of a null turns town. Second, if CKD IS counterclaimed, towns would have narrowed and clearer candidates to look into.
#14: Given his founded case, he expects a counterclaim.
Conclusion
: Vi's post demonstrate coherent and townish mindset. I have not seen any scummy posts from him either.

VP's IsO
likewise version 2:
#0: Confirm
#1: Congrats CKD, banter
#2: Banter
#3: banter
#4: Vote Vi to feel satisfied, Vote Sotty.
#5: Discuss Sotty Hydra.
#6: Discuss Sotty Hydra.
#7: Asks Equinox some questions.
#8: Suggests mass-claim. Suggests CKD lynch and jokes (why joke when the goings get serious as opposed to why suddenly serious with questions for Equinox in D1).
#9: Insinuate CKD-scum. Does not state his read.
Slightly scummy

#10: Still taking the middle road despite still insinuating CKD-scum.
Scummy
VP Baltar wrote:Well, ckd is claiming precedence as his reasoning for doing it, which is what I'm asking him to prove. The idea of fake voting is not something new, I just don't necessarily believe what he's saying as his reasoning. And screwed was hyperbole of course, but we're certainly in a very poor position game wise at the moment.

@ckd - I don't recall calling you scum at all. I'm simply trying to find out your reasoning. Did something I said make you think I'm calling you scum?
#11: More insinuation and wishy washy as if stalling for others' opinions.
Scummy
VP Baltar wrote: I can see that you misspelled the name. I get the vibe that you really meant to hammer, but again, that's what I'm trying to figure out here. Also, not believing you doesn't necessarily equate to thinking you're scum. That's the most likely conclusion, but not the only one.
#12: Shows CKD how to find past games.
#13: More insinuation without read representation.
#14: Despite his many "evidence" against CKD, despite not telling why he's unsure of his read, he's inclined to be bothered by me somehow. Asks me to claim.
#15: Asks me and Vi who should claim first.
#16: Hydra
#17: Claim VT. This time quite overt with his read. i wonder where the confidence comes from.
VP Baltar wrote:I'm VT. CKD is town.

I think the scum are sottyrulez and nopoint.
Scumyy

#18: His case against me and sotty being we are hesitant when I wasn't even here to hesitate.
#19: Back to this
VP Baltar wrote: You and everybody else. Not really an excuse to post no content whatsoever. Also, if I was scum trying to propel a mislynch, I would have just counter claimed ckd. It would have taken approximately -0 effort to get a mislynch on him had he been counter claimed.
You could very well have realized that someone would sooner or later notice that everyone was suspicious of CKD before he claimed and thus, inclined to believe that scums were pushing his lynch. It's WIFOM-ic to the least.
#20: Continues to frame me and Sotty for tiny reasoning such as we don't post enough. Are you happy now?
#21: No comment
Conclusion:
I see a level of cautiousness and the tendency towards middle road indicative of scum in VP's post. His thoughts are also a bit incoherent and there seems to be some scum-motivation in his post.

And while I'm at it, I'll
Sotty's IsO
: 1st version!
#0: Votes SK without confirming.
#1: Hydra explanation.
#2: Mass claim discussion. Thinks we should mass claim.
#3: Strongly attacking CKD, thinks he's scum. Looks pretty resolute.
Town point

#4: More attacks on CKD.
#5: wants CKD to claim first. hmm ..
#6: Claims Town.
#7: Clears me, thinks Vi and VP is scum.
#8: Attacks VP.
#9: Case against VP.
#10: Retaliate VP.
Conclusion:
Not much from Sotty, but after IsO-ing him, thoughts of VP-Sotty scum team doesn't look so promising. Sotty does have a tendency to distant really hard so I'm still more inclined on him being VP's partner.

Nevertheless, VP is probably scum and I'm willing to vote him.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

No I do not think that if he claimed doc, everyone would have voted you right away. The player list are not noobs, we don't make rash decisions in LYLO.
1> People will start noticing that everyone is okay with your lynch one way or another and start becoming suspicious of this easy lynch.
2> If VP claims Doc, that will be what everyone suspects VP to do if he was scum. Whereas there is NO INCENTIVE for you to claim doc if you were scum ( that would be pulling yourself further into a quagmire). Thus, it's really WIFOM-ic whether we would lynch you over VP if he claimed Doc.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 am

VP Baltar wrote: 1) The things you are giving town points to Vi for are missing the point. I would fully expect Vi-scum to have the same logical thought process. Determining Vi's alignment is more about trying to get the general feeling of the cases she's pushing rather than looking at the words she's writing. Trust me, I've seen her play enough to know this.

2) You joining Sotty in calling me scum for attempting to figure out ckd's alignment after his hammer is not surprising. I like how you are both saying that I'm scummy for questioning him when he pulled a move that would have highly benefited scum AND I'm scummy for not arriving at the conclusion that he's scum quick enough. That makes no logical sense. I'm damned if I do or damned if I don't in both of your eyes. How convenient.
nopoint wrote:Continues to frame me and Sotty for tiny reasoning such as we don't post enough. Are you happy now?
This is rich. I'm framing you now? Poor you. How exactly are you two being framed? Was what I said untrue?

3) I have joked with people in this game because I know Vi, Sottyrulez and ckd reasonably well. What is scummy about that again? Additionally, it's just a game and because the situation is dire for town doesn't mean I have to go into serious mode. I've doing plenty of the work today, so don't worry your scummy little head. You'll get your lynch sooner or later.

4) Your logic as to why I would not claim doc is pretty heavy fail.
nopoint wrote:People will start noticing that everyone is okay with your lynch one way or another and start becoming suspicious of this easy lynch.
Wrong. If someone WAS scum with ckd, they would almost certainly bus him in that situation.
nopoint wrote:If VP claims Doc, that will be what everyone suspects VP to do if he was scum. Whereas there is NO INCENTIVE for you to claim doc if you were scum ( that would be pulling yourself further into a quagmire). Thus, it's really WIFOM-ic whether we would lynch you over VP if he claimed Doc.
Double wrong. Why would everyone expect that I'm scum in that situation? You're starting at a conclusion and working backward. Additionally, what do you mean there's no incentive for ckd to claim doc in that situation? Claiming power as hypo-scum that quick hammered on Day 1 is about the only way you're going to have a shot at staving off a lynch at that point. That's pretty huge incentive. VP-scum also would have huge incentive to counterclaim, which both you and Sotty seem to want to deny.
1> Vi is a she? Can you provide your meta on Vi and Sotty while you're at it because I've never played with her or in fact any of the people still remaining.
2>
- No, I don't expect you to come to a conclusion. Even I'm not in any type of real conclusion at that time and now. However, I do expect you to take a stance. You couldn't have figured out CKD's probable alignment if you don't take a stance and pressure your target. To me, it sounded more like you were equivocating yourself out of commitment before the doctor has claimed.
- What you said was not untrue. However, it is greatly inconsistent. After CKD's hammer, you have made a lot of points against him but are still "trying to figure out his alignment". On the other hand, you called me and Shotty scum with such a small reason as we are inactive ( Note both situations are in LYLO ).
3> I didn't say it was scummy. What do you imply by I will get my lynch sooner or later?
4> Again, discussing this is WIFOM-ic. It can easily be twisted around either way so I'd gladly see it as a null-tell.
Vi wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: Then ckd asked me why I brought it up before VP Baltar claimed, and over the weekend I realized there was another side to it. VPB-scum would have had a very easy time counterclaiming ckd for the win (although he likely didn't need my input to determine how likely people would have been to believe him). Alternatively, VPB-scum could NOT counterclaim and attack me along ckd's lines. He didn't do either. This leads me to believe he's more likely Town.
So if VP counter-claimed, he's likely town. If he does not, he's likely town. Thus, the utterly and most satisfying conclusion would be VP is likely town because he claimed last :igmeou: WIFOM alert.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am not that hesitant, I mean he could not be paying attention as scum just as well as town, but as scum i assume he has been chatting with someone, and during that chat(s) not being a GF should have come up....it could also be a ploy....all that being said, I probably will not be voting him today, sotty and Vi (leaning toward sotty)..will be getting my vote......

but the jury is still out.
I joined this game mostly because of the playlist and somehow thought the scum team consist of a roleblocker AND a godfather.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 pm

VP Baltar wrote: Additionally, during my exchange with ckd we had nopoint chime in (post 74) with no actual line of questioning or trying to figure out anything. He just said that he didn't believe ckd. This is, of course, the world famous godfather post, but it stank and continues to stink to me for the sheer sideline wagon pushing mentality of it. So, with my questioning of ckd finished at that moment before massclaim, I felt confident enough to look elsewhere.
Can you get more manipulative than this?
1> It is not bandwagon if it has no votes.
2> Sideline pushing?? I was clear in my stance and my intention to pressure. You were the one who was "sideline pushing" and your equivocation of "what went through your mind" are so equivocative I find it fabricated ( Note: The brain thinks simple).
VP Baltar wrote: I was also thinking about nopoint's godfather comment some more (going running early in the morning does wonders for your thought processes btw), and do you think it's possible he typed godfather when he meant roleblocker? I mean, he does have enough experience to know the difference, so that makes me a bit doubtful, but maybe he wasn't thinking straight. Just a thought.
Ho ho, the reason why I did not talk much about my godfather post is so scum-metality player would try to make it look bad. I was thinking straight and really thought CKD was the godfather. Supposed there is really a godfather and a role blocker. The godfather would be the one committing to such gambit because the scummy hammer will attract investigation from the cop ( which shows town and thus greatly benefits the scum team ).
VP Baltar wrote:
No, I don't expect you to come to a conclusion. Even I'm not in any type of real conclusion at that time and now. However, I do expect you to take a stance. You couldn't have figured out CKD's probable alignment if you don't take a stance and pressure your target. To me, it sounded more like you were equivocating yourself out of commitment before the doctor has claimed.
In case you forgot, you did take a stance. You said you didn't believe him at all. Following your own logic, why didn't you ever pressure ckd if you didn't believe him? Also, please explain how I was equivocating myself out of commitment by asking questions in earnest and essentially leading the questioning of ckd's motives for his hammer?
1> Thanks for proving myself to be consistent which my belief that townie takes stance.
2> No, most of what you've said were wishy washy.
VP Baltar wrote:
This is largely directed at ckd, but anyone else may consider as they see fit. I'm currently thinking we should lynch nopoint today. I asked Vi who she would prefer to lynch for a very specific reasoning, that being to lynch the opposite person she chose. Now if my town read on Vi is correct, it doesn't really matter who we lynch out of sotty and nopoint first. Big Whoop. However, if my read of Vi is wrong, that means that she is partners with one of them. Therefore, I asked her
nonchalantly
what her lynch preference was knowing that Vi-scum in that situation, this close to the votes happening,
would not want to direct the town toward her partner
. She has chosen sottyrulez as her preferred lynch. Soooo, if my logic is correct and she would be trying to win the thing straight away, we ought to be lynching nopoint right about now. I'm sure Vi-scum would be tricksy enough to cut me off at the pass with this line of questioning if she had seen it coming, but I also don't think I was very direct when asking...idk. I'd like your thoughts.
You are being intentionally simple minded in evaluating Vi.
1> A one-liner post containing a serious question doesn't spell out nonchalant.
2> Vi, an experienced player as we all know, would have noticed such an obvious ploy. That makes me doubt your intention of making such ploy.
Also, if Vi was scum with either me or Sotty ( as present in your so called "townish mind"), there is absolutely no reason to believe Vi would prefer Sotty-lynch if he was scum with me. You completely failed to address the likelihood of scum bussing for town-cred. Your logic is failed logic, because an experienced player would have a tendency towards convoluted reasoning rather than straight forward reasoning.
VP Baltar wrote:
4> Again, discussing this is WIFOM-ic. It can easily be twisted around either way so I'd gladly see it as a null-tell.
No, you're using WIFOM as an excuse. Large amounts of this game are WIFOM, it doesn't mean they should be ignored. I provided logical reasoning why I would not do it. What you have failed to provide is logical reasoning as to why I would do it. I would actually like answers to my questions instead of you copping out of it as WIFOM.
I said you would have done it or wouldn't 50-50. I didn't say there were reasons for you to counter-claim so don't expect one. WIFOM is based on the question would you do it or would you not. This question is subjective as you can simply do it to make others think you wouldn't or don't do it to make others think you would. The case of you not claiming doc clearly applies. Thus, it should be a null-tell.

VP, between Vi and Sotty, who do you think is scummier ( non-subjective ) to what others' reasoning or lynch preference? Or do you even have an opinion at all?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:09 pm

I'll come to a conclusion at this point.
The scum team is VP Baltar and Vi.

1st scum found. Why VP Baltar is scum?

1> My ISO on him reveals persistent insinuations and soft accusation on CKD without actually taking a firm stance.
2> His inconsistent behavior in regards to his evidenceful but wishy washy stance on CKD when claims are muddy vs his irrational yet firm stance on me and Sotty when CKD is revealed to be doctor.
3> CKD post #80 suggests Sotty to pick the first pop corn claim but VP Baltar jumped in on post #81 and asked for my claim first --> Possible attempt to jump on the best claim position. Think about it, the mere fact that he claims last would earn him town cred in your eyes whether he counterclaimed or not so DON'T consider it a town-tell.

2nd scum Vi found via connection with VP Baltar

1> Soft backing VP's possible claim plan
Vi wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Vi and nopoint, let's hear your votes on who should claim first.
npau, I guess.
2> Constantly backing VP with WIFOM and soft defense ( not resolute defense ).
Vi wrote: Then ckd asked me why I brought it up before VP Baltar claimed, and over the weekend I realized there was another side to it.
VPB-scum would have had a very easy time counterclaiming ckd for the win (although he likely didn't need my input to determine how likely people would have been to believe him). Alternatively, VPB-scum could NOT counterclaim and attack me along ckd's lines
. He didn't do either. This leads me to believe he's more likely Town.
WIFOM
Vi wrote: *The reason is that
he was "busy with life". Not "the game has only gone on so long"
. It's a semantic difference but it sounds like he was avoiding the thread.
*He immediately and reactively attacks you. It's rhetoric, and not the good kind. Plus I'm not sure how one can "latch onto" one's own argument, but whatever.

sottyrulez did something similar with "This is weak.", although FWIW they at least acknowledged the time constraint. In addition,
sottyrulez 110 wrote:See a lurker lynch also takes relatively little effort as well.
This was addressed to you. But if I'm your top Town read and the other two are "lurkers", etc.

Basically, they've overreacted heavily to the main "threat" in the game.
That's what stands out most to me. It also eases my decision to trust you >.>
If you are so inclined on believing in WIFOM wouldn't you agree that if me and Sotty were partners, we would go for you instead of VP, whom CKD believes?
Vi wrote: With that said, I regret to inform myself that I didn't think this through.
Vi 117 wrote:And if you're going to be lynched anyway, why not expose the Doctor along the way?
This would have been ckd's scum motivation for claiming Doctor. There really WASN'T any chance of a turnabout in the case of ckd-Town/VPB-scum both claiming Doctor, because even claiming Doctor was scummy for ckd. I would have thrown a vote down for him.

So ultimately I have to agree that the move makes no sense for VPB-scum,
even if it means agreeing with the piteous one.
WIFOM reasoning, though he addressed this already.
Vi wrote:
And from your perspective it shouldn't really matter since you believe me to be town anyhow. :?
More likely than not. But then if you think I'm more likely than not Town, it shouldn't matter to you for the same reason.

Of course, if we're both Town this is a stupid thing to disagree over.
Vi wrote:@VP Baltar:
That's actually a good answer.

Also, I approve of this abuse of the :? smiley.
gives no reasoning as to why it is a good answer.
Vi wrote:
VP Baltar 152 wrote:Alright, so my conclusion is that ckd is not willing to vote npau at this point. I don't think I'm willing to vote Vi at this point. The answer seems rather obvious then who needs to die. I think I'm ready to vote if you are ckd.
Likewise.
At this point if VP Baltar is scum my jaw will drop.
Note that Vi's reasonings are because he thinks VP's town, Npau and Sotty has to be scum. That is a typical scum reasoning to avoid scrunity. In addition, though he posted a lot of soft defense implying VP is town, his only real reasoning for it is the WIFOM that VP would have counterclaimed if he was scum.
No reasoning for why that post indicate VP-town.
Note: They are very dismissive of my godfather post in order not to commit.

VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote: the fact that nopoint thought there was a GF in the game, makes me think he is not the lynch today.
meh. I don't really find that all that persuasive, but I see where you're coming from.
Vi wrote: I'm not sure about whether npau's Godfather post is indicative of alignment. As scum I wouldn't deliberately be ignorant of an Open setup, but I wouldn't accidentally be ignorant of an Open setup as Town either, so I don't really know what to do with it.
CKD, it's up to you now to win the game for us. I encourage you to reread in a more objective manner and you will find that VP is likely scum and that Vi has an undeniable connection with him. I'm ONLY willing to vote either VP or Vi today.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Vi wrote:It's hard for me to quick-anything with my schedule. That aside, your confidence in me is... not that reassuring at all :igmeou:

What would you like for me to do, VPB?
Same with me. I'm also very concerned with VP's confidence in Vi based on thin air.
The only point where VP Baltar said anything about Vi is town is
-->
VP Baltar wrote: This is largely directed at ckd, but anyone else may consider as they see fit. I'm currently thinking we should lynch nopoint today. I asked Vi who she would prefer to lynch for a very specific reasoning, that being to lynch the opposite person she chose.
Which is not at all convincing.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Forgot this
VP Baltar wrote:yeah, I've been stalking this thread all day to see if Vi and nopoint try to quick hammer. Plan to continue most of the night too. Got my tab open with an unvote in case they try it.
And why are you telling us this? If you're not doing it in discreet, there's no point in doing it at all. So that posts make me think you are once again softly town-cred hunting.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

VP Baltar wrote:sigh.

I am not 100% certain Vi is not scum. What I am certain of is that Sottyrulez IS scum. If Sotty and I were both town, Vi and no point could have come in here and lynched either one of us last night without a problem ftw. Concurrent with this conclusion, I KNOW I AM NOT SCUM. Ergo, Sotty has to be scum or we would have lost the game already. Tomorrow I am going to have to determine which of Vi and nopoint are scum, but that's an issue I'll deal with tomorrow. Today we lynch guaranteed scum.
VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote:how exactly would vi have lynched either of you...lets say vi is scum with sotty...he would vote you then what?...wait and hope for nopoint to do the same? no I imagine Viscum with sottyscum would have waited till I or nopoint would have voted, to keep his cards close to his chest.
You're missing my point. Ignore Vi for a moment. The fact that neither Sottyrulez or I were lynched last night even though you, Vi and nopoint posted means that one of Sottyrulez or I HAS to be scum. If the hydra and I were both town, then the last two scum (Vi and nopoint in this scenario) could have simply both placed a vote on either Sottyrulez or I and won the game. The fact that this did not happen shows without a doubt that Vi and nopoint are not working in collaboration (ie scum). Therefore, from my perspective (and yours if you think I'm town), Sottyrulez is guaranteed scum. This is the person we have to lynch today because we will absolutely hit scum.
Don't be hypocritical VP. If you had any pangs to as Sotty might be town you wouldn't have voted him in the first place. If you are town which you clearly are not, the fact that you went ahead to vote Sotty would speak for itself already. You are currently just filling your posts with AtE.
sottyrulez wrote: Nopoint has said he isn't voting for anyone other than Vi, or VP. He has been pretty clear about that.
VP Baltar wrote: Ckd, you're going to have to vote Sotty to make this happen because her hypo-buddy nopoint has already ruled out bussing at this point. Mistake on his part, but we need all of the town to ban together for this one.
I haven't ruled out Sotty scum or else I'd just have placed my vote on either you or Vi today. However, VP's hysterical defense for Vi confirms my VP/Vi scum resolution.
Vote:VP Baltar

CKD, vote him and win the game for us. VP can only be scum with Vi.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, would like to hear nopoint and Vi's thoughts on VP's "Sotty must be scum" reasoning, if you disagree with this point, please explain why and who is scum (and why).

also, would like you to vote.
VP's point is entirely based on the fact that he is town, which should be invalid for you and terribly invalid for me. It's like saying something but saying nothing at all.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

... Should've gone for Vi first.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 am

Anyways, sorry VP and CKD. When Vi voted Sotty I thought Vi-VP was eminent.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:39 am

You failed to make me believe you were town, thus I thought Sotty was town ( 1 of you were ).
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 am

bitch away. I don't mind. I take the blame for my tunneling.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:You failed to make me believe you were town, thus I thought Sotty was town ( 1 of you were ).
but Sotty did? based on what?
I tend to believe people who are resolute in their opinion, apparently. It's understandable to be ambivalent but I see being ambivalent on thread as more likely a scum move.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:46 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:bitch away. I don't mind. I take the blame for my tunneling.
nah, I fucked up too, so I dont have a leg to bitch on.

I just dont think you were reading the game.
umm I was the one crazy with quoting. But anyways, I was wrong. Maybe I don't know enough about our players.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:56 am

You're right. I haven't even paid much attention to Sotty the moment he was on you. Vi was more scum looking with his contentless posts. If we had lynched Vi today, I'm afraid I would still be after you tomorrow. There's only one effective way of stopping my tunneling. Reply tersely and my attention will immediately be deflected to others players in the thread. The more you reply, the more ways I can think of accusing you and it's unconscious =.=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:56 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:can we do a reboot with a real Day 1?
Wholeheartedly second this!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 am

Also LMFAO at this -->
VP Baltar first post wrote:
Vote: Vi

God, that is satisfying.

Unvote, Vote: Sottyrulez

Obv scum going to try and bus itself. Kill it with fire.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 am

You mean you intentionally latch yourself onto VP? =.=
Does a godfather help? =)
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 am

Vi wrote: nopointactingup - Your scumdar needs an upgrade.
True.
In addition, not all Town reads have to be stated with flashing lights around why. If you find unclarified Town reads to be scummy, you're going to wind up with undeserved scum reads on experienced players who don't deserve them.
I disagree with this. I don't call for flashbulbs either. The only reason I think such tells are invalid in this game is that you guys know each other well enough to have unexplained town reads.
While getting pseudo-manipulated by VP Baltar was rather annoying, I was hoping to stall until npau voted. Really I wasn't sure which would look less scummy between immediately voting sottyrulez and hoping for the best in LyLo or waiting for npau and hoping nobody saw what was up. The stakes were raised when ckd started voting me, so I don't think we won by any kind of large margin.
Actually I was also stalling for your vote. You voting Shotty created false confidence for me to reject Vi-Sotty-scum. I thought it was a strategic move.
Sotty7 wrote:
Vi wrote:I feel incredibly dumb for missing Equinox's breadcrumb.
Ha, I see it now too. Funny.
I saw it on D2 while rereading the thread. Not that it mattered at that situation xD.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 am

There are scums who look for a town and consider all else to be scums, there are scums who look for a hypo-scum and consider all else towns. You don't like playing scum I suppose you'd pick the former.

Misspelted xD.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 am

We lost too much input from the short D1. That's why I wasn't satisfied when everyone used POE as sole means of finding scum.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am

You should NOT make them distinct paragraghs. Capitalization is enough =P
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 am

He might try that if he's scum (=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:03 am

Hey Jason. Can we re-roll right in this thread lol?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Jason's call.
Justice will prevail