Mars 2/Mini 243 - We Didn't Start the Fire, Game Over

BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2005
Location: manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes

Post Post #475  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:06 am

Tamuz wrote:
Nai wrote:
Bloojay wrote:Well, its more like a loss at the hands of someone with information that he knows is right.


Wait... Doesn't this sound like what I've been saying? That I KNOW that BJ is clean, so I'm going after the most possible other scum groups? Hmm. Interesting. But recall this: BJ said he had a "mason" friend first. Then I backed him up. You ONLY started saying you were masons BECAUSE we claimed, and you wanted to attack us. You had no credibility, so you HAD to claim. Unless BJ and I are real ball-sy mafia members (claiming mason first?), you are just scum that made a bad play. Your mafia buddies had two choices: Back you up or let you crash and burn. However, you somehow convinced them to back you up with this. Thus, we get our three man mason group.

Doesn't make any sense in the logical mind. In any case, Raj's move gained us a night. Your group needs to be tested. I'm willing to be lynched tomarrow if I'm wrong. But I don't think I'm wrong.


It doesn't matter whether you think you are wrong or not, the fact is bloo is innocent, and you guys just lynched an innocent. Anyways, are we supposed to talk during twilight?


thats fine, if Bloo is innocent then we know raj and co are scum.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #476  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:32 am

Twilight talking is fine, as long as someone mentions that it is twilight. Otherwise, I won't notice.

You just lynched, bloojay, Richard Nixon Back Again, Mason.

night on!
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #477  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:47 pm

I love quick nights!


Rosenbers, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Pamumjom
Brando, The King and I, and the Catcher in the Rye
Einsehower...
BREAKING NEWS FLASH
Mr. Evil Guy From The Disney Movie I Can't Remember has been found using Time Travel. How is this?
Richard Nixon Back Again died before NanooktheWolf, Richard Nixon, Mason died! Thank you. That is all.

5 alive, 3 to lynch.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Nai
Executor of the Dead
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2005
Location: In the misty void between fantasy and reality.

Post Post #478  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:03 pm

I'll hold true to my word. I'll be lynched, if wanted.

Tamuz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2005
Location: Seattle, Washington State

Post Post #479  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:11 pm

Well, looking at the numbers, unless we have an lying sk or vig who just haven't killed yet. (yeah, 100% doubt) then we have two mafia. This fits in perfectly with the 2 mafia mason group, or our two non-masons are our guilty couple. Raj has cleared himself though, which would get rid of that idea. So, BJ and Nai seem to be our scum , comments?
I will withold a vote for now for fear that there may be something I've overlooked and scum will get a speed lynch off of it.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.

stark
commie scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2005
Location: The United Snakes

Post Post #480  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:22 pm

my thoughts exactly. vote: BJ, or did you guys want Nai?

Tamuz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2005
Location: Seattle, Washington State

Post Post #481  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:45 pm

does it matter? One today, one tommorow
vote: BJ
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.

stark
commie scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2005
Location: The United Snakes

Post Post #482  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm

raj, did you want to place the nail?

rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2004
Location: Orlando, FL

Post Post #483  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:45 pm

of course

vote BJ
Show

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #484  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:53 pm

And with that, the class goes and drags BJ to the window to push him out. As he falls, Nai cries "NO! You Idiots! Pushing him out beore he had a chance to defend himself!"
"Shut up you," said rajrhcpfreak, as he shot her.
"He's the last scum!" cried stark. "Let's get him Tamuz!"
"Nope. I don't think so," Tamuz said as he backstabbed stark.

BabyJesus, Punk Rock, Townie+, Lynched D5
Nai, Rock and Roller Cola Wars, Townie+, Killed by Mafia in Endgame
stark, Doris Day, Vanilla Townie, Killed by Mafia in Endgame

Scandal Mafia WINS!
rajrhcpfreak - British Politican Sex - Mafia Goon
Tamuz - Watergate - Mafia Mason

Roles and other stuff to come.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2004
Location: Orlando, FL

Post Post #485  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:55 pm

yes!!!

3 mafia wins
0 mafia losses
1 abandoned werewolf game

im awesome
Show

stark
commie scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2005
Location: The United Snakes

Post Post #486  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:56 pm

ACH! thorough betrail. horrible. but well played all.

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #487  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:11 pm

SK - Mafia - LyingBrian
You are Mafia. You are not just one person, but a group of people. Each night, you may send out one of your goons that you control to kill a player in the game. You are a Serial Killer. Please confirm w/ your N1 choice.

British Politican Sex & Watergate - Mafia - raj & Tamuz
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Iammafia/index.php?c=1

Richard Nixon & Richard Nixon Back Again - Masons - bloojay & Nanook
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Iammafia/index.php?c=2

Studebaker - Doctor - Brian McQueso
You are Studebaker, a fairly reliable car which became very popular. In fact, you could probably get anyone to get into you, driving them away, protecting them form harm. You are a Doctor. Please confirm with your N1 choice.

Joe McCarthy - Paranoid Cop - cubsfan4ever
You are Joe McCarthy
DIE COMMUNISTS!!!
You are a cop. Please confirm w/ your N1 choice.

Television - Roleblocker - This is not me
You are Television, a fairly recent invention that everyone is intrested in. So intrested in, in fact that you could get anyone to watch you. Each nioght, you may attempt this. You are a Roleblocker. Please confirm w/ your N1 choice.

Rock and Roller Cola Wars & Punk Rock - Townie+ - Nai & BabyJesus
You are ___. You are great friends with ___ and you know that he/she is in the game and that he/she is protown. Who he/she is, you don't know, and you can't talk with them even if you do find out who he/she is. Please confirm.

Harry Truman, Doris Day - Townie - Bamboomancer, stark
You are ______, the worst possible role in the game.

You are a vanilla townie. Sorry. Please confirm.

Please note that these are probably nowhere near the actual ones. I changed them from my original notes, and they got deleted from my sentbox.

Night Choices:
N1:
SK: No Kill
Mafia: Did Not Submit
Cop: BJ
Doc: BJ
Roleblocker: Cubs

N2:
SK: No Kill (Trying to claim vig)
Mafia: Brian
Cop: BJ
Doc: BJ
Roleblocker: Cubs

N3:
Mafia: Cubs
Cop: bloojay (Told me that if someone tried roleblocking him again, he would kill someone! :D )
Roleblocker: Cubs (well, at least the town didn't have any false results)

N4:
Mafia: No Kill

N5:
Mafia: Nanook (So I wouldn't have to go searching for a replacement :D )
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #488  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:16 pm

Mod Notes:
I assigned all the roles at random, and thought it quite ironic that BJ got his role. With the number of "confirmed innocents" in the game, I knew that someone was going to suspect BJ and try to lynch him.
I was afraid that at one point they were going to lynch Tamuz and have raj down bt elimination, but that was after Stark was going to go. Obv. I was wrong.
IMHO, raj's claim was really scummy, and I would have been suspicious of that. But then again, I knew that he was lying, so I can't really say.
This setup is loosly based off of Animafia, most notably the Townie+. I hadn't seen them since, and I wanted to give them another try.

there will be a followup to this game, WDSTF Large Mafia, 25 players to be played in the Theme Park @ the beginning of next school year. Anyone who wants to play in the large game from this game will have preferance over anyone else. It's my way of saying thanks. (Espcially since I had to find NO REPLACEMENTS!!! I am so happy!!!)
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Nai
Executor of the Dead
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2005
Location: In the misty void between fantasy and reality.

Post Post #489  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:20 pm

Oof. We got played.

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #490  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:21 pm

Yeah Nai, I actually feel a little bad for you, getting paired up w/ BJ and all.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2005
Location: manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes

Post Post #491  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:23 pm

you dumbasses. I TOLD you if Bamboo was clean raj was scum. WTF is wrong with you?
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow

BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2005
Location: manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes

Post Post #492  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:24 pm

BabyJesus wrote:Would rather go tamuz for some reason, but no love for that, so unvote, vote Bloojay


bump. dumbasses.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow

BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2005
Location: manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes

Post Post #493  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:24 pm

BabyJesus wrote:
Nai wrote:Well, with that, I think our doc is really lucky.


Being killed N2?

I agree, lets test this "mason" group. I would prefer to test Tamuz though....

vote Tamuz


hey look.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow

Tamuz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2005
Location: Seattle, Washington State

Post Post #494  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:27 pm

I never saw this
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Iammafia/index.php?c=2

Nor did I know my name was Watergate the whole game :P. That is the only thing I can say about this Iammars, more easily understandable Role PMs.

Raj, well done. Way to lurk alot :P it worked. And pretty RC, I still can't believe it worked.

LB. See you in 161 :D

BJ. I wanted to keep you alive, but Stark chose not to let you live until the endgame. I really wanted to have a game for you to quote where you are innocent & live to the endgame, but you didn't get it :P
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.

rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2004
Location: Orlando, FL

Post Post #495  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:29 pm

:bow:

hahaha

i love my claim... i think i should put that role in freaktown....

and the whole animafia...
nearsighted giraffe......
i loved both games

good game iammars..

but dont ever use those stupid boards ever agian. that was the reason we didnt ahve a night one choice.... i dont think tamuz ever posted in it...
Show

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #496  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:31 pm

rajrhcpfreak wrote::bow:

hahaha

i love my claim... i think i should put that role in freaktown....


'cept that freaktown already started...
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Tamuz
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2005
Location: Seattle, Washington State

Post Post #497  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:39 pm

rajrhcpfreak wrote:but dont ever use those stupid boards ever agian. that was the reason we didnt ahve a night one choice.... i dont think tamuz ever posted in it...


I was so confused, I didn't even know my role unti night 1 when you told me what it was :P
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.

rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2004
Location: Orlando, FL

Post Post #498  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:41 pm

there is going to be multiple instalments of freaktown....

and i lurked?
Show

Iammars
Mers I am not
 
User avatar
Joined: January 09, 2005
Location: Mars... duh.

Post Post #499  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:44 pm

Yeah, I get the point. No stupid boards.

And for reference:
Animafia
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games