mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Scott Brosius wrote:I took it as you are accusing of someone being quiet as inherently scummy. Yet you have been quiet. So there's a contradiction there.
^This
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Zed »

I did not accuse anyone of being scum. I did not say I am not quiet. Lowell was argueably the quietest player and he flipped. I feel that that is enough for me to look at quieter players. I do no need to look at myself because I obviously know my status. If anyone wishes to do so, go ahead. I see the logic in it.

And buddying of mallow and scott noted.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Buddying? That's pretty laughable. I agree with him on one thing, he's still my top scum pick at the moment. You are becoming very defensive.

I'm liking mallow, vren, Zed as the remaining scum.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

I am not buddying with scott. I said that I agreed with what he said. How is that buddying? If you want to see buddying, look at the previous day at Scott and Robo.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Vren »

Scott, why should I vote Robo if I think Mallow is more likely Ice scum, and we want to eliminate the Ice scum tonight?
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Vren wrote:In rereading the thread, I found that the relationship between Robo and Jesse is quite interesting. Robo defends Jesse to the point of distraction, which
could
be him buddying town, but could also be a chainsaw. Jesse barely mentions Robo, aside from the early D2 conversation about his lynching practices (which serves to clear Robo so he won't be accused of policy lynching though he said he didn't do that) and a later comment that Robo should share his information.

Overall, the attack on DJ by Robo feels more like scum Robo buddying town Jesse rather than scum Robo chainsawing for scum Jesse. Right now, my vote would be with Robo.
This actually makes sense to me.
Zed wrote:This makes me want to look at some other quiet players, the ones who have stayed out of the way for the most part.
I feel as if there's probably one quiet player per team and one loud player per team. That's just kind of throwing a guess out there but it makes sense to me. I think there's probably only one lurker scum left and the other two are more likely louder players. So I think the players who are suggesting we start picking off the quieter players are most likely scum.

Vote: Zed

I feel that Zed is most likely Lowell's partner. And I actually wouldn't say Zed is one of the quieter players left in the game. Vren and mallow have both been really good at slipping under the radar. I'd say Zed is the last Ice and the Fire team is Robo plus either Vren or mallow.
And who's going to stop me...
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Vren »

I haven't been under the radar; the first person in this slot was completely absent, and right after I joined, I got slogged with work. That's cleared up now, though.

Jesse: What do you think about Scott?
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Okay then how am I supposed to describe you then Vren? I mean, do you honestly believe you've been in the top half of contributors in this game?

I think Scott's likely town. I have no indication that he's scum and to me he seems like the most logical person in this game, perhaps even including myself. If I had to bet on one person other than myself being town I'd say it's Scott.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

JesseSheffield wrote:Okay then how am I supposed to describe you then Vren? I mean, do you honestly believe you've been in the top half of contributors in this game?

I think Scott's likely town. I have no indication that he's scum and to me he seems like the most logical person in this game, perhaps even including myself. If I had to bet on one person other than myself being town I'd say it's Scott.
BUDDYING LOLZ (this is sarcasm explained below)

Sigh, you can't just say someone is buddying because they agree on one point. Me and Robo wanted to lynch Lowell, that means we are buddying?
Vren wrote:Scott, why should I vote Robo if I think Mallow is more likely Ice scum, and we want to eliminate the Ice scum tonight?
"We" want to eliminate Ice Scum? As I said before, while it would be nice to get rid of a NK I'm looking for scum regardless of team. You are not and that concerns me.
Also you have been under the radar. Just because you give an excuse for it doesn't mean it's not true. You have 5 posts of content in this game.

My reads haven't changed, still think doctor should claim, yawn I'm boring and repetitive.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Vren »

Under the radar implies someone who has been active and not drawn attention; this slot has not been active, but when I started speaking today, I have immediately drawn attention. I never said I was one of the top contributors, either, nor did I imply it.

Scott...I want to find all the remaining scum, but today, I want to lynch Ice scum. This is because it eliminates the possibility of two night kills COMPLETELY.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Vren wrote:Under the radar implies someone who has been active and not drawn attention; this slot has not been active, but when I started speaking today, I have immediately drawn attention. I never said I was one of the top contributors, either, nor did I imply it.

Scott...I want to find all the remaining scum, but today, I want to lynch Ice scum. This is because it eliminates the possibility of two night kills COMPLETELY.
How do you figure that you're gonna even find an ice scum? How do you know a player is ice scum?
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

I disagree Vren. Lurking is an under the radar strategy. Just because you haven't been active doesn't mean you haven't been flying under the radar. I don't think you've attracted any attention based on anything you've said. I think your presence (or non-presence) has been what's attracted attention.

But since you're adamant on finding Ice scum, what makes you firmly believe mallow is Ice and not Fire? I've seen your case on why you think he's Ice, and I've got to admit I didn't find it that impressive. Can you make a case on why mallow is more likely Fire scum? So then at least I know you're looking at both sides of the equation.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Zed »

Maybe buddying isn't the right word, but it is the only way I can think of to describe what I see. But I find it odd that you both say basically the same thing in every post right now.
jesse wrote:I feel as if there's probably one quiet player per team and one loud player per team. That's just kind of throwing a guess out there but it makes sense to me. I think there's probably only one lurker scum left and the other two are more likely louder players. So I think the players who are suggesting we start picking off the quieter players are most likely scum.
Did I suggest we start picking off the quiet players? No. Please to be reading.

Does it worry anyone else that Lowell was almost completely off the radar until scott came up and said "hey, look at this guy's voting record! it looks suspicious..." Because it worries me.
I feel that Zed is most likely Lowell's partner.
Can you back this up at all? Because it feels like to me, you're just saying that to lok helpful, because you know who Lowell's partner is. (That would mean you.)
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Um I'm not sure who you're referring to Zed but I was voting Lowell long before Scott made his case on Lowell. I don't recall Lowell ever actually being off the scum radar. And it's very interesting that you're just now pointing out me being Lowell's partner after I made a case on you.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Zed »

I had a town read on you until you voted me for weak reasoning.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

So basically because I'm voting you.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Vren »

@Mallow: I don't know who is ice scum, but I'm trying to figure it out. It wouldn't be horrible to lynch fire scum today, but since that would still leave us with the possibility of losing two town tonight instead of one, it would be nice to aim for ice. Hoping for cross kills is just a little too optimistic.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Zed wrote: Does it worry anyone else that Lowell was almost completely off the radar until scott came up and said "hey, look at this guy's voting record! it looks suspicious..." Because it worries me.
Once again, you were completely off the radar until today. Once again, it seems like you are making a contradictory, hypocritical statement...

unvote, vote Zed
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Can we please get a votecount and prod Robo? Thanks!
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Zed »

jesse, I find it suspicious if someone votes for anyone with bad reasoning. Your voting me, so I notice it faster. But if you were voting for anyone with your reasoning just being a misrepresentation of words, then yeah, I would still be saying something.

mallow, I don't think I was off the radar.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Prodding Robocopter87.
votecountmallowgeno(1): Scott Brosius]
Zed(2): JesseSheffield, mallowgeno
Not voting(3): Robocopter87, Zed, Vren

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline is November 15.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Zed you still haven't explained why my reasoning is bad...
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Zed wrote: mallow, I don't think I was off the radar.
Rofl!
Zed wrote:Sorry, I've been busy. Catching up and posting tomorrow
4 days later...
Zed wrote:Sorry guys, didn't realize it had been that long. Doing a reread in a little, I'll be posting some thoughts
and still:
Zed wrote:So, I reread. It isn't very complete because I don't have a lot of time tonight. But the basic thing I'm thinking is, I have no idea what to think about anyone. I'm finding it difficult to get a read on anyone, and maybe it is just because I replaced it (this is my first one, and the game feels very different to me). I do have time when I'm on the bus in the morning, usually, so I'll be reading again and looking at more detail if I get the chance.
1 week later you finally start...Call me crazy but pushing something off with excuses and posting fluff=under the radar.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sup?

You guys still bickering?

You know none of you are getting anywhere right?

Ill make posts or something of that sort soon.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Zed »

jesse, you are misunderstanding what I said. You're voting me for one reason, which is the misunderstanding. I said that.

mallow, I was
busy
. Maybe you always have time to catch up, but I don't. If I had the time, I would have posted something worth while. I probably should have said I was going to be more or less V/LA at the time, but I didn't think it would take me that long to do everything I had to. I have also been much more present in the thread since then.

If you would like to discuss my activitty issues after the game, I will be more than happy to do so. Maybe then you won't be a jerk about it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”