Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hey all! Just checking in. THis is my first time on mafia scum, but i have played elsewhere (MtgN and MtgS).

Random vote: Iammars

Good luck!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait... do i know you? Or more specifically, where do i know you from? I just picked a number then voted for the person on the list w/ that number.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:48 pm

Post by Twomz »

Um... to me it looks like Strykker's just pulling our leg. It looks much like a joke/random vote to me, and he just said not random as a joke, if you could clarify please strykker (and possibly we could wait to bandwagon poor don til after strykker responds)

Also... hey Armlx, how does it feel to not have to dig threw a dozen pages of posts during the first hour of day 1? :wink:
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Armlx, you know the rule, your not allowed to post anything about that game outside of that game... i'd vote you, but your the only person on this game that i'm in contact w/ outside the game (on WD2) so i don't wanna lose you this early on. I need support! (not that kind)

Also, i think i'm going crazy. It seems like the post count goes up a lot, but there aren't as many posts (and i keep thinking the post numbers are changing...) I think i'm goin bonkers :shock:
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:41 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote, Vote: Fritzler
I don't like it when people just sit there and post one line posts... it does nothing to help the town. If your gonna fos or vote someone, please give a reason for doing so, or at least join on a bandwagon, sheesh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:46 am

Post by Twomz »

TSAGod : Well, i've never been to Mafiascum, so i don't konw who would do what. I was just assuming that he was some random person that didn't care enough about the game to contribute (it looks like lots of people agree with me). While i would rather lynch a scum... on day 1, it's kind of hard to tell who is and who isn't. So it's best to at least narrow the field down to people who are more likely going to contribute some information... as opposed to lurking, so we can better figure out how is mafia.

If you can figure out that some1 is scummy, suspicious, mafia, etc, i'll gladly change my vote to that person.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:45 am

Post by Twomz »

I'll vote: Twomz because I think some of the people on the Fritzler-bandwagon are scum. Twomz basically voted for Fritzler because he supposedly wasn't contributing, suggesting that "at least joining a bandwagon" would be better. Then in his last post he asked others to give him reasons to vote for someone else. Not very strong reasons, but better than random I think.
Hey, look at what i accomplished. Fritzler went from one line posts to two line (and in a few instances whole paragraph :shock: ) posts! The more length in your post the more likely it will have some substance in it... or at least that's my view.

WHen did i say "at least joining a bandwagon would be better"? Wait... do you mean post #76? ...i was being sarcastic... geez. :roll: *sigh* this is why your voting for me.. for having a sense of humor?

...No Fritzler, i don't want to violate your corpse... and you putting it like that makes me want to...
Unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:09 am

Post by Twomz »

K, something crazy is goin on with the votes. First there were two votes being blocked, now there is an extra anon vote? I don't guess anyone is gonna fess up to this, but you usually can assume that most voting restrictions/abilities are town (Most of the time, not all the time) although i can't figure out why we would have several in a "generic" mafia game. Perhaps players who don't have "generic" roles are the mafia? In which case people with non'generic' abilities could be assumed to be scum? Or am i wrong in assuming the assumtion which i assumed?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:19 am

Post by Twomz »

While i'd like to give her a chance to explain herself, but i'm gonna
Vote: replace Darquiel
, purposefully lurking isn't a very nice thing to do.

Now, onto the secret vote. Could it be that the person w/ the secret vote, can't vote as normal when he's voting secretly? If so, at everyone needs to try to vote for someone, so we can string out who it is. Now, it could be that the secret vote is a towny ability. It doesn't exactly HAVE to be a mafiaso. So getting everyone to vote could and possibly outting the voter could be a bad thing, and we lose a valuable towny, so we should concider this thouroughly first. Also, i could be wrong, and just a warning, i usually am. But at least it's worth a short discussion on.

Oh, and i'll
Vote: Vitamin&
... because....well, he's not voting for anyone... and the most he's done is complain about people messing w/ his name.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, and leaving the thread for 30 minutes and coming back to read FIVE PAGES of posts was a good thing? Az was killed because he was the ultimate spam generator.

I'm sorry vitamin, i just picked some1 from the list of people not voting. It just so happens that it seems like the only thing you've posted is stuff about people needing to spell your name right (ei, not really game related) Besides... i'd be pretty hypocritcal if i just proposed a plan to get everyone to vote for some1, then don't vote, wouldn't i?

(PS: I use commas, and ellipses... way too much for my own good. Pay them no attention.... :wink: )
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:42 pm

Post by Twomz »

Eh? Oh, hey Fritz, it's nice to see your back to your old self :roll: .

So, no one has anything to say about my not so cunning plan... or darq's replacement... or a random sports event... anything? Everyone's just waiting for someone else to find the mafia? That's not the way to play people... we need to FIND and LYNCH ALL of the mafia. They don't have to find us, we usually will lynch each other, and they don't have to get all of us, just most of us.

Since no one seems to care anymore about the secret voter... i guess we can just drop the plan... it probably wouldn't have worked anyway... Back to the drawingboard as it were.

Dranko, can we get a post count please? I'd like to get an update on the blocked/secret votes. Thx!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

Lets check the people voting for me... (no one else is posting anything, and i'm bored)

1) Iammyrs - OMGUS vote after i random voted him. Then claim that he "[was] waiting for a claim before [he] votes." (post 32) left his OMGUS vote on me.
(btw, i unvoted him, and voted fritzler, who then FOS'ed me, althoguh Iammyrs hasn't changed yet)

2) TSAGod - Votes for me because he doesn't expect Fritzler to post anything substantial? I still don't get it very much. You can't just assume that everyone knows how every1 else plays, and vote because of that. You have to play as if you don't know who anyone is... because unless your mafia, you DON'T know who anyone is.

2b) this is also when fritzler started to post coherent thoughts, and the screwed up vote counts started showing up. Also, about the votes, maybe your only allowed to change your vote a certain number of times? After that it doesn't count? (would explain why fritzler's vote didn't count)

3) Falcone (after getting perturbed by not having his vote be counted) votes for me because...
[quote=falcone]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

Aghh! why are the buttons backwards!?!?!?, i meant to hit preview so that i could check on the quote :crys:. *sigh* well, i'll just have to double post to finish it :(.

as i was saying... Falcone said "I'll vote: Twomz because I think some of the people on the Fritzler-bandwagon are scum. Twomz basically voted for Fritzler because he supposedly wasn't contributing, suggesting that "at least joining a bandwagon" would be better. Then in his last post he asked others to give him reasons to vote for someone else. Not very strong reasons, but better than random I think."

LEt's check the people on the "wagon"

1) Falcone (oh my! a little hypocritical are we?) 2) Me, of course, i did get Fritz to contribute a little eh? 3) Don G 4) SSSSnap 5) Chamber 6) Sineish

From my experience you usually go after the 3rd or 4th "critical" vote on a wagon. Instead Falcone pushes ME (the second voter, possible the first counted vote). Later on (in post 119) i explain myself. (imo, it's satisfactory, but obviously to Falc, it's not because he hasn't unvoted yet.) (PS: Falcone responds again in post 121, the reason i said that i wanted people to give me a reason for voting for someone, was that i didn't want to just vote for a random person, or to vote based on some crap logic. I was just stating that if someone put out a concrete reason that someone else was scum, i'd vote to off em.)

3b) Anon vote on STrykker!

4) Fritz voted for me... i don't know the reason, because he didn't post one, because he went back (i guess i shoulda left the pressure on! ;) )

So... in conclusion, i'm ahead on the lynch train, and only one person on the wagon has even the slightest hint of a reason to vote for me, and the one that does doesn't have (imo) a good one. Hurrah!

I've decided after rereading the thread that strykkerverde is most likely mafia, or lying, or both. I'd guess that all nongeneric players are antitown. Although, as usual, i'm probably wrong. *wonders if everone is just going to skip over this post like the did the last one... and if there is even a reason to continue...*

GO GO Double post! (sorry Dranko, it's just goin so slow!) (also, i hit preview this time! drat!)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Well... this sucks. Anywhos what about the "choices for Strykker" to chose from that is the primary reason he's not getting lynched?

So, DG, you don't think there's a good case on me, yet your still going to vote, because lynching a towny is better then not lynching anyone, right? If y'all really want me to claim i will, but i'd rather not claim D1... and it will only help the mafia.

VitaminR is really the only person that doesn't scream Mafia at me right now (that's mainly because we've given him such a hard time about his name, and that's happened to me before (last time i explain what it means to mafia players :evil: )).

I expect the game will fall by the wayside postwise and we won't pick anyone else... so none of this really matters.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:33 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, i wonder if this is irony... or a conundrum... i'm not sure which :P. It doesn't really matter, anyway.

I'm the doctor! :p. That's why i was trying so hard not to get lynched w/o claiming... but it just accellerated my getting lynched. So even if you don't lynch me today, i'm just gonna get NKed! Good for me... :( .

Good for you town, you lynched your doc day one! This is gonna be a fun game for you guys now! Actually wait... that's nine votes right? It's 10 to lynch? Well, i might as well live and soak up the NK for y'all... cya.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:14 am

Post by Twomz »

Wow Falcone, you really don't read my posts, do you?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #659 (isolation #16) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by Twomz »

I wanted to replace in :( I would have been active :cries:. Stupid "you already died in the game" thingy :evil: .
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #660 (isolation #17) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by Twomz »

Oh yeah, and thx for like... lynching the doctor day one... way to go town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”