jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:08 pm

Post by jediknight »

You just dig my doggy style Bri-guy...

I will not be voting at this time because random votes are demeaning to women. Or something equally noble like that. Unless its a random on a man...and that's just how dranko rolls. :channels the village people:

Seriously though...no random vote from me. But I'm unretired and ready for action.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by jediknight »

how sweet...i'm the victim of my first bandwagon back!!! Thanks!

But I'm not the droid you're looking for.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:53 am

Post by jediknight »

Sorry everybody. Not used to being in a game anymore...maybe I should quit unretiring!

I am inclined to believe Strykker right now. While he cannot one hundred percent prove his role, he can at least start to a little bit.

I'm seriously wondering about darquel personally. I've never played any games with her but it doesn't seem her style to not post. Also, the vote counts are pretty weird in and of themselves. Just a couple of quick observations.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:14 am

Post by jediknight »

I'm so rusty...I keep forgetting to post. It doesnt help that I've been working on my house for the last two weeks and got sick kids.

I just don't have much to say at this point. And I'm not the type to just post for the simple reason of posting. We lost a doctor and a medic. So what did our masons discuss? I'd be interested in hearing what kind of theory they might have come up with.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by jediknight »

Gotta hate an unproductive mason session. Guess there could be several ways to look at that...

Another piece that still makes me wonder, what is the deal with the hidden vote? And who replaced cat? Things that make me go hmm...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:29 am

Post by jediknight »

My notification thing appears to be broken on this thrid. It does not tell me when new things are posted.

Vote Fritzler

He seems to be trying to lead us around by the neck and I just don't like that. And mostly because right now I trust BrianMcQueso and he appears to have a Fritzler concern.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by jediknight »

It's an interesting set of developments...

I don't trust Fritzler...for more than just the fact that Brian voted him. He is the lead of most of the bandwagons and I get the scum vibe. And I trust my scum vibe very muchly...except when I don't. As far as Fritzler for someone that said he isn't sure what he does he sure says above me that he can check strykker and see who he targets. Didn't you say that you didn't know how it worked? I'd like some more information on how that works pretty please... :mrgreen:

I do trust Brian...cause I have my reasons. My role also knows, or thinks that he knows apparently but could have forgotten some key details, that there are a set of mason cops. Be advised...I am not one of the two mason cops. But that makes me trust Snap. And makes me want to smack him in the head for neglecting to turn in his choice if he is indeed who he says he is. Strykkerverde is mostly confirmed for now because he was able to do what he set out to do.

I want to know why shamrock all of a sudden trusts armlx and why he is pretty sure about fritzler. Did I miss a page or something? And I'm not the world's most active person at this game but there are people that I don't even know that are in this game.

I
confirm vote: fritzler
at this point. An interesting choice for Strykkerverde would be to invite me and Snap to sit with him this night.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:31 am

Post by jediknight »

Fritzler wrote:
Sineish wrote:
Vote: Fritzler

I don't really trust his claim. He's claiming a minor information role (where we won't be too surprised if the mafia don't knock him off over the next couple of nights). He's also claiming to have no information, first by having targetted a dead role, the only one of the four that is probably a backup, and second by having been roleblocked. I don't buy it and I think it's a role we can afford to be without given the slim chance he's telling the truth.

S.

Its an easily testable role. If stykker uses his ability tonight I can check him out, and see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does. Do you honestly want to lynch a testable role?
Man...I'm not good on these quote things. So then how do you "see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does?" Do you have reason to believe that you see the action and the reciever of the action? I'm not buying it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:53 am

Post by jediknight »

Fritzler wrote:Well, like I said, I found out Iammars made no choice, I guess I jumped the gun when I said I was a tracker, we'll see tonight. I bet my role will get really cool thiough, cuz Dranko was all like, you have a really cool role, and i was like but what's it do, and he was like you'll find out.
Is this mod quoting? And it does seem that you're backpedaling now that I've asked you how you are going to manage to see the action and the recipient.

Snap...don't out your partner by any stretch of the imagination. But I have an idea so Strykker...please pick me and Snap for your bar visit.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:15 am

Post by jediknight »

How did you know??? And I suppose you already know what my present is to you? Yep...you guessed it. I gave you a
FISH
!

I'm still not totally buying Fritzler's claim and its not all that provable or useful for that matter the way that he explains it. I mean what can he do come back tomorrow and say "yup...so and so did something last night? So they must be...what?" He can't really confirm good or bad which makes it a sketchy roleclaim to me at best.

So Blackberry...what are your good reasons for Falcone?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:23 am

Post by jediknight »

The thing that hits me is the amount of investigative/cop roles that have been already put out. But it is Dranko...and he's cool like that...

I don't trust Fritzler but I don't think that we'll have anything else decided the way that we're going today.

I wanna be a part of the bar scene this evening pretty please. And Snap as well would be a good choice...

unvote: fritzler

FOS: Fritzler

vote: Chamber
He can kill and is cavalier with his kills so I say off with his head!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:23 am

Post by jediknight »

Making suggestions that can help the town is a town tell btw...sure why not...i'll be a baller. ;)

I like the you FOS me cause I FOS'd you...nice touch...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by jediknight »

too many f's...
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”