Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Helghast »

No one is really role revealing here, all Parama is saying is he has a bomb he can pass on to someone, for this day only. Again I ask does it kill you?
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Helghast »

I Am Innocent wrote:
AntB wrote:Currently I'm not liking Muh, a couple of posts and no content; I'm also not liking quadz based on his "scumslip" vote on paramas nulltell.

I'm not too keen on the idea of a massclaim early on, however removing anti-town abilities early on could prove beneficial then the scum would be left guessing as to what is in game and where...

Also the spud has a "time limit" of X amount of posts for those who missed it... I would guess that the trigger is around 150~250 posts.
Oh and something about this post just didn't sit well with me...
Your name doesn't sit well with me...
:D
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Helghast »

Yes, but the thing is he has called other people scummy, yet isn't voting. It looks like he's waiting to hop on a wagon. AKA he's not putting his vote where his mouth is.

I have as long as I want to activate my daykill. I have an unknown quantity of the kills available, as my power does not completely remove the virus.
I sometimes do that... maybe he is looking for more evidence against the person.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Helghast »

diddin wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
diddin wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
WrathChild wrote:I actually see where Pops is coming from. I've seen interactions with role and scum-alignment cause this sort of confussion, which resulted in a delay of clarification, which is usually suspiciously defined. However, I'm not sure it's quite lynch worthy, just note worthy at the moment. I need to go back and check what the Virus is supposed to do.

I agree with the MoI plan and will definately be happy to announce all/any passing I do.

I also think the fact that the Treestump is testable during the day could be a useful scum hunting tool, but we need to figure out how many disruption roles we have first, meaning that targets should not be discussed prior to handoff, only after... for now.
EBWOP:
UNVOTE
my RVS vote.
Unvoting without a revote, ick.

unvote, Vote: WrathChild

Magna, I think this hot potato role is fairly powerful, do you not? I'm also getting town vibes from Parama, even more than usual in this game.
Haha, that's a first for me. Getting voted for unvoting without revoting? Is this standard procedure here?
It's scummy because you're sitting on the fence and not taking a strong enough stance on anybody to vote them.
How is that scummy? We're still in the beginning of the game, analysing people and roles, he doesn't have to go all out on people in the beginning.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Helghast »

I Am Innocent wrote:FTR, I have played one game each with Diddin, Parama, and Red Coyote, they were all town and I do not see any material differences in playing style. I lean towards town on all three of these.
Well they could be that good, not going to say they are innocent cos they playing the same way they did when they were town last game.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Helghast »

RedCoyote wrote:
chkflip 176 wrote: I'm going to go back to my
vote: Helghast
. I think this is a good lynch for today, and I don't think any other wagon (sans possibly EC) is really gaining any steam. He starts off by asking Parama to expand on his ability. Frankly, it reads more defensive than anything else to me. If it's not defensive then I read it as somewhat of a silly question anyways. Later he kind of drops the Parama situation altogether, which was a weird transition for a player who had, until that point, been focused 100% on Parama's ability. The rest of his posts have mostly been one liners that have given us nothing to go on. He hasn't voted, he hasn't "FoS'd" anyone, and he hasn't really given us any decent reads at all. He's just drifting by unaccounted for. Bottom line, when I read Helghast's posts I don't see them as a townie who is genuinely trying to scumhunt.
I asked because I didn't know what it was since I've never heard of it before, and I dropped it since all was explained in later posts. I dont constantly vote, I dont see the need for it and I keep all the FOS in my head, I only vote until I see hard evidence against someone.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Helghast »

popsofctown wrote:
After Helghast's reaction to pressure, or rather, lack of reaction really, I'm going to have to follow RC and
Vote: Helghast
. (meaning Wrathchild isn't the person I absolutely most want dead, but he's a number two or maybe three and I want things expedited so we have 2 lynches today. )

@chkflip: dude. The wiki is not God. It's a wiki for crying out loud..
Lack of reaction? Doesn't that just show I'm calm?
I have no role, so I can't really role claim.
Personally I am more suspicious of Diddin and Parama, but at the moment it's just a gut feeling.
So ya if you think I'm scum go ahead, but I'm saying right now that you will lose a townie.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Helghast »

I also dont see the scummy side of WC.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Helghast »

popsofctown wrote:
Helghast wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
After Helghast's reaction to pressure, or rather, lack of reaction really, I'm going to have to follow RC and
Vote: Helghast
. (meaning Wrathchild isn't the person I absolutely most want dead, but he's a number two or maybe three and I want things expedited so we have 2 lynches today. )

@chkflip: dude. The wiki is not God. It's a wiki for crying out loud..
Lack of reaction? Doesn't that just show I'm calm?
I have no role, so I can't really role claim.
Personally I am more suspicious of Diddin and Parama, but at the moment it's just a gut feeling.
So ya if you think I'm scum go ahead, but I'm saying right now that you will lose a townie.
....Do you even have a wincon?

@karmadog, i was confused in the same way you were..
Me? Dont we all :?
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Helghast »

I dont understand some people obsession of voting all the time, I dont see why I have to vote all the time, show me where in the rules I have to vote everyday.
I dont always vote everyday because sometimes I dont think a person is scum, and when he flips town I'm happy because I was one of the people who didn't want him gone. When I see something big yes I'll vote but atm I'm keeping it to myself, the vote btw.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Helghast »

So ddin is going to shoot me?
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Helghast »

I've said it already I'm town, nothing more nothing less.
I have been very busy of late. I was thinking of opting out, but thought that wouldn't be fair for the person taking my place.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”