Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #400) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lol tnm what majority you looking for? The remaining cult to agree. Vpb sea and myself have demanded it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #401) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:Three out of seventeen is a majority, now?
Whose against it? AV is for it. Half haven't commented.

And yeah, whose been running the show?

Whatever, get better. You hang. Trying to throw out that I'm Awesome cult gambiting is hilarious. Go hunt murderers next. You cult are really fumbling quite the lead.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #402) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
TNM wrote:IF I WAS CULT, THERE WOULD BE NO WAY I CAN CONFIRM MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULD BE INCAPABLE OF COMMITTING A MURDER
That's what we've been saying all along. Your reason for stalling this long is that you didn't stalk and you're trying to buy an extra day for your teams to you can craft/pass fetishes, rezz buddies, ward graves or whatever the hell else the cult would need you to do at night.
How is this not making sense to you if you're town?
He isn't. Logic is going to elude him like with Baby Spice. This distraction has gone on long enough. Start voting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #403) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Andrius wrote:VPB
Ding ding ding ding ding! Was it that obvious?

The fact that he's stalking you is the main reason i think it's okay to claim it now, seeing as he's potentially confirmable himself.
He claimed at the beginning of today, and yet you made us go through all these hoops. Wow.
totallynotmafia wrote: blame Benmage for putting me in this position.
Blame me...you said you've been meaning to stalk/kill...nice deflection attempt
totallynotmafia wrote:
Seacore wrote:Option 2 is that we lynch TNM today. I'd rather VP alive than TNM, regardless of confirmations.
You're actually advocating the lynch of an investigator now? Wow.
Why don't you go back to saying how I am genius gambiting cult...or hunt murderers...it worked so well in the past for baby spice and spyrex...o wait.
totallynotmafia wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I don't really care for the 1v1 either. It is entirely possible that we're both town (even if I disagree with TNM-town's self-centered logic)
Like I said you can blame Benmage, he was the one who put me in the stalk-or-die scenario, all because I pointed out the fact that he's not confirmed town.
Well now you're on the dead scenario, because Oh My God You Suck.
totallynotmafia wrote:The whole situation I'm in is ridiculous, but it's my fault in a way for trying to take the easy way out and just confirm myself rather than bother to argue the point.

Calling out people to stalk is fine if the person you're calling out is cult, but if you're wrong and they're an investigator, and you say "confirm yourself or be lynched" you're just giving cult the perfect opportunity to mislynch, but worse still, they don't even need to provide reasons why they think the person they're lynching is scum they can just say "see we knew you couldn't murder cos you're scum".

It's like saying to a claimed cop in a game "prove it tonight or die" when you know there is a scum roleblocker in the game who can easily prevent them from proving it. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Although we had several people stalk the same people, and nominated who would do the killing. Had you doubled up on someone we could've nominated you if we had strong doubts. You know what ruins you today. Your delay. Your obstinate behavior. Wasting time = asking cult buddies what to do in QT and you hang for it.

Night Actions are simple:
He who dies rezzes he who is killing them.

I believe that breaks down to:
Andrius rezzzing VPB/VPB killing ANdrius
and
AV rezzing Ice/Ice killing AV

Got that ice...You kill AV

And I GR TNM.

Check Check. More votes on this cult fool.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (isolation #404) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilo, what is your hydra made up of again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #405) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:That looks.../jawdrop
I would be happy to sheep on that and lynch Seacore today. Lol.

Trilo: dyu think Seacore was risking that I would get stalked by someone else?
You are ridiculous, and I am glad you are dying tonight. You don't think scum are capable of such a case? Or simply misguided town? You know what let me do the talking, I'll let you know when to vote.

Trilo, list your night actions easily like xvart just did.

Why did spyrex scum and seacore scum not want an easy dust?

Why was there no kill last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (isolation #406) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

I was advocating sea do the kill most of today. AV was countering and yet the ease to which he was happy to lynch seacore baffled me.

Trilo, that looked like it took a while and a lot of work. When did you reach this decision to further review seacore? Today, yesterday? For some time now?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #407) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Rezzers will rez the person killing them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (isolation #408) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

I am voting him and he is dying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #409) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

I think if you get new gear with solist you lose whatever gear you had. You can still search for new gear with soloist, so I imagine GR gives you new gear. Let me rouble check something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #410) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

The simple answer is usually the correct answer.

How would cult know nico was being communed? His reasoning for suspicion is only due to him lurking, something easily reversible. He asked the town if it was in the towns best interest for him to replace out. If I was scum and a scum buddy was barely able to keep up and going to be lynched on that basis alone I'd tell them to replace out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4194 (isolation #411) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Plays seacore is bloody....so how big is this conspiracy theory gonna be?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (isolation #412) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Benmage »

TNM hangs today.

Hito will kill Andrius, so Andrius will rez Hito.

Seacore will kill AV so AV will rezz him.

TNM hangs. Is anyone more town than I? Has anyone called things more correctly this game than I? This is the decision.

Has anyone stated why Plum today? ? ? I keep asking.

As for my all stalk list I'll finalize it later. Moar TNM votes. But sneak preview. If A Kills B and B kills A it is only because noway in hell both A and B are town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (isolation #413) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

triglav who did you rezz?

No, nacho who is more likely town will kill me. While VV who is also more likely town will handle feysal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (isolation #414) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Lol remember when Ben was going to kill Fate? What happened to those days?
I agreed not to. Then Fate got two townies modkilled and put the town in a whole to start. Then I caught cult, but others thought it better to lynch town. Now I'm grabbing everyone by the hands and dragging them into the light.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #415) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:I remember. It was a long time ago, back when we were young men. Now we are old men filled with regret, waiting to die alone...
/cookie to whoever can tell me where that is from. lol
Robert Baratheon ASoIaF A Game of Thrones is my first guess...been awhile since I read this book, but it sounds like it would fit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #416) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Benmage »

^Whatever cult knows how to use google.
(Old asian guy, thats right)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #417) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:Kunk voting TNM
really
makes me want to lynch someone else.

Let's do that.
I've been pushing this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (isolation #418) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Benmage »

I miss quoted in 4256 meant to quote 4255.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (isolation #419) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:Kunk voting TNM
really
makes me want to lynch someone else.

Let's do that.
Lol no, when would you expect cult to start busing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (isolation #420) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Ice you are restalking tonight. Seacore has to kill.

I'd probably stalk and kill trilo if I could, but you do what you want.

Kunk, I'd love to hear who you think the last five cult are.

Infact everyone should say who they believe the last 5 cult are.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (isolation #421) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm having an Epiphany while reading some isos, that we should lynch Plum and double rezz VPB with Andrius and AV.... TNM can kill and get confirmed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (isolation #422) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

We'd only have to cows that bridge if there was no ritual shown as well...correct?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #423) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Cross* damn phone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (isolation #424) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me think, while we hear from others on their 5 cults.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #425) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wish I was as awesome as feysal thinks I am :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #426) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bare with me. I Need a day or so now that I'm back.

I'm guessing plum dies hito and sea kill...more to come obv.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #427) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

So Nacho you think Sea is town?

And that Cult didn't kill last night, or did but had Nico rezz Sea to get town points? Odd...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

We have 7 days to deadline. Gimmie a day or 2 max. I've just been busy. I'd like a crack at night actions. I've been tossing with the idea of assigning everyone something and seeing what happens.

But feel free to atleast start putting all the eggs into the basket.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacores post looks pretty solid... I'd probably just have put Nacho, Feysal and Triglav in the list of people to be stalked (while they can still be stalkers as well)...And I would have removed Nacho from the list of someone to be stalked.

I think NoPoint was onto something with a Feysal slip...and I was reading back in iso and some past pages play and saw definite connections between Plum/BS/SpyreX and Feysal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:I'd probably just have put
Nacho,
Feysal and Triglav in the list of people to be stalked (while they can still be stalkers as well)...And I would have removed Nacho from the list of someone to be stalked.
Uhhh yeah...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Someone better stalk me tonight too :evil: :evil:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (isolation #432) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Drink to get an altered state of mind, period...Buzzed...Drunk...Wasted. How else are ugly people suppose to get any?

5% wine...what is this nonsense.

Sorry for the absence. Lets just get this show on the road.

Rezzers know to rez whose killing them.

Hito/Sea/TNM are killing.

I'm RG-ing.

unvote vote Plum.

I appreciate the loyalty.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (isolation #433) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Iecerint wrote:It's my understanding that you're killing and I'm restalking. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
You're correct.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #434) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

*twitches*

Andrius should've ressed Hito, so thats a scummer there....TNM should've been lynched yesterday like I said. So thats another cult. Kunkstar is cult.

Ice is town and doesn't have to kill(might want to tho), I stalked Kunkstar as well and failed...why I got allowed to let Sea kill is beyond...gg fail trilo.

Plum blows. Remind me to avoid her.

We have 2 missing scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (isolation #435) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

And i didnt hear noise which is also lame.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #436) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

fuckina *twitch*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (isolation #437) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

I WANT EVERYONE WHO HAS A RES KIT TO POST THUSLY IN THEIR NEXT POST
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (isolation #438) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Trilo
what did you do last night.

Everyone claim their actions as well....If you haven't yet claimed every action do so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4626 (isolation #439) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

kunkstar7 wrote:Glad to know I'm loved around here.
Moving past you ignore my large statement about claiming....There's 6 posts between your CD5 and CD7 I'd love to hear your version of how you're town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (isolation #440) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Count the rez kits for me. Make sure Everyone has all their night actions claim...feel free to make a list. Santa will check it twice.

Btw, tomorrow I will have all the insanities...So I can only hammer/vote people who vote me/cant switch votes....I think our voting tests will still be fine to do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #441) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll do the third GR...I got necrophilia.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #442) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Posting about how we've found obv scum, have organised an effective night plan and are ready to end the day?
Old record? Give me a day or two.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #443) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:You better hurry the hell up because Andy's hammered already.
SUnofabitch....OH WELL

ICE
STALK ME!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (isolation #444) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

XVART
ROB HITO I'll Do the other TWO...Get a res kit tonight.

*Nacho
stalk xvart.

***Nacho and Ice can still be stalked....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #445) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats about it the rest of seacores list looks real good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (isolation #446) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:If the graverob gets botched because xvart doesn't check back in, it's your fault Ben.
They'll still get robbed he and I will just double up.

This deadline has what 2 weeks?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (isolation #447) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

TRILO, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOUR THE ONLY REASON SEACORE KILLED OVER ICE. WHO CARES IF YOUR MAD. WHY NOT HAVE ICE AND NACHO KILL ME/XVART........EXACTLY.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #448) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:NO.

FOLLOW SEACORE'S GRAVEROB PLAN.
WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT XVART HAVING A RES KIT????SCUM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4751 (isolation #449) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:BUT IM STALKING XVART

BECAUSE SEACORE AND BEN TOLD ME TO
EXACTLY DONT LISTEN TO FUCKING TRILO WHO THE FUCK IS HE.....PROBABLY CULT. SEA IS CONFIRMED AND YOU HAVE TO BE A DUMBER THAN A MONKEY TO NOT THINK I AM. TRILO HOW DUMB ARE YOU? ONE OF THE DUMBEST IN THIS GAME OR THE DUMBEST?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #450) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:We have had DAYS to sort this shit out and you wanna pull this crap now?
I'm not changing much....the deadline wasn't close.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #451) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

*twitches* *twitch*.... that's cool xvart....although you having a Res kit would've been better, get one tonight methinks.

I have 10 insanities, the Max... ill claim when not on a phone. I also only robbed Andrius and ninja'd a Res kit last night!!! G-G ice. NJ.

Kunk nacho and trilo are likely scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (isolation #452) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

He stalkee list caught baby spice and Andrius, no?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #453) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Xvart, lol noone is lynching you. I hope you did ninja murderer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (isolation #454) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Xvart, don't talk to me. We have ice killing me tonight. I got a Res kit to help stop our confirmed town being killed.

I was also fairly confident AV was going to flip town after his death.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (isolation #455) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm pissed that in the whole feysal nacho thing feysal didn't stalk nacho....fucking noobs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (isolation #456) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Benmage »

No fucking shit... we want xvart killed to confirm someone else because he has suicide. Of course I am ressing dumbass why the fuck do you think I got the kit. Geeeeeeeze I don't even know why I waste my time talking with scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #457) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Well we're lynching kunkstar today.

Is anyone badass enough to have ice confirmed town without killing me?

I am.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #458) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets also hear who people think the remaining 4 scum are. You may of course list kunkstar.

Ill GR kunk and use kit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (isolation #459) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilo, you're scum for not ressing seacore.

Vpb I was worried I and xvart would double and waste night actions. So I just did the one I was suppose to under seacores plan....plus I had a strong belief the others were flipping town whereas I like to physically see the cultists even though we knew Andrius was flipping cult.

Plus I think having and using a Res kit tonight can help keep our townies kicking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #460) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilo, how does him being stalked last night equate to you wanting him to stay alive...a res kit does nothing...I'm calling shenanigans.

I didn't switch around much so drop the drama act...I didn't know there was the hammer.

I'm away so I have no clue what tangent you're spouting now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (isolation #461) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Triglav, kunkstar is 100% cult I don't want him to have another night of mischief. Nor do I want him being cult ressed and delaying us further.

You're not near the noose yet so you still have time to confirm yourself through killing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (isolation #462) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Ben wrote:Is anyone badass enough to have ice confirmed town without killing me?
I actually don't quite get what you're saying here. Can you explain what you mean for me?
I'm saying ice is as confirmed to me as seacore was or xvart or myself are... so I don't personally need him to kill me. (I don't think popular opinion will be as badass and ice will likely have to follow through with the kill )I'd rather have feysal or triglav confirmed off myself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4816 (isolation #463) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

TRILO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AND WHAT CHANGE OF PLANS I DID COULD MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE TO NOT RES SEACORE.

I had xvart who has suicide to be stalked by a specific player. I'm on my phone and on vacation....but wasn't xvart among the people to be stalked???? So trilo is making up garbage............... even so ressing him does nothing if he was worried he'd Ward.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4817 (isolation #464) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

I think I'm getting more and more convinced to lynch trilo and let triglav take his shot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4822 (isolation #465) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Tnm doesn't have a successful kill so he still needs three kills to fulfill a murderer WC assuming his stalk was successful it'd be day 13 at the earliest before he'd fulfill that WC....will the game go that long???

I don't know what to think. I stalked the other night to test wards, but I had 0 intent on following through ...knowing trilos flip might be a needed missing piece to this puzzle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4823 (isolation #466) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Iecerint wrote:Benmage, why am I confirmed to you? Because I'm such a nice guy?
Because I don't suck.

Not to mention with hito and seacore gone whose gonna lead?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4824 (isolation #467) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and TNM, I told nacho to stalk xvart.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4826 (isolation #468) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Negative I have marked suicide and am ressing tonight.

Xvart ill GR who we lynch kunk or trilo. Do you want to double rob grave or rob grave and grab a Res kit?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #469) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah ice, you may have to just kill me. Ill be back at a computer soon....honestly with the obvious cult kunk I don't see the need to bother testing today. Tomorrow, sure ...today...not really.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4832 (isolation #470) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Without a doubt we don't want to delay kunks death any further. Trilos disappearance and illogical reasoning in not ressing seacore is making him a juicy cult.

However I am fairly confident you'll be able to lynch him after I'm gone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #471) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

By disappearance I mean his refusal to answer my last question.

Not to mention even if he sold us on feysal no way we don't kill kunk
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #472) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilo claimed a res on Xvart...when anyone town would've ressed Seacore. He tried to say my actions made him change his mind from ressing Seacore to ressing Xvart...but nothing I did could attribute to changing positions from Seacore to Xvart....so it's a bunch of mumbojumbo Trilo just got caught as cult.

Infact seeing as he didn't answer me. I am willing to lynch him and let Triglav shoot Kunkstar, and let you kill me. In which case I will res you. and GR Trilo.

Unvote vote Trilobite
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4840 (isolation #473) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:
Benmage wrote:Triglav, kunkstar is 100% cult I don't want him to have another night of mischief. Nor do I want him being cult ressed and delaying us further.

You're not near the noose yet so you still have time to confirm yourself through killing.
Yet you vote us.

Because that's so much smarter, right?
Ressing someone whose been on previous stalk lists, who has suicide. MAKES NO SENSE FROM A TOWN PERSPECTIVE... Your dance excuse is malarkey. After I also specifically tell Nacho to stalk him and get the OKAY from Seacore!!! YOU are 100% CULT. 100% Cult KUNK can be dealt with by Triglav. All wins in my book. You die. The cult are fumbling this one!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4843 (isolation #474) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah...we'll postpone the test.

I'll work on night actions.

Xvart
You double rob graving or rob graving and getting a res kit? I'll GR Trilo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #475) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Can't exactly call Sotty and Zach beginners... They've done this dance before. But they fumbled and now they die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4850 (isolation #476) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Hmmmmm...it may indeed be illogical to kill.

****Let's hear everyones 4 remaining scum.

I'm thinking Trilo/Kunk...then it has to be feysal-nacho-vv. If we just lynch accordingly, we'll probably be alright.

We should have me and Xvart switch to ressing duty. Meaning Xvart will have to get one tonight.

EDIT: The fact that Trilo mentions me as cult is comical. He definitely dies today.

We have Ice not kill me...No Biggie. Tomorrow worse case scenario is 6-4 (Assuming Triglavs kill is blocked and your town...yeahhhriiiiiiight). Can't goto 5-4 because Xvart has suicide...g-g ressing him :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . So Ice can't kill me. Sorry bud!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #477) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

If Kunkstar pulls a plum and is town is the only way we lose. And I'm fine with that.

That'd mean Triglavs kill goes through and we're 5-4. Us being 6-4 isn't a threat because our suicides dont stack :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (isolation #478) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Iecerint wrote:The problem is that the same logic dictates that scum can win the game by sneaking votes in while we test for suicidal.
Soooo suicide testing for the time being may be out of the question until we see trilo and kunk flip cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #479) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

LOL! We can't afford to have Ice kill me. Keep up buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #480) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and there was no reason for me to bus SpyreX...I mean really?!?!?!?!? SpyreX...Jesus pick any other cult to bus and It'd be smarter. You're cult re--------------aching.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (isolation #481) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ORRR we lynch you, and have Triglav take a shot at Kunk.. You sound like cult ran outta res kits and is scambling to not be knocked down 2 blows. Keep selling me.

I'm loving where this game is going.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #482) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote: By the way, it does make strategic sense to res Xvart until he actually is sucessfully stalked, because the cult killing him prevents someone without suicidal confirming themselves at the cost of xvart's life. (Just thought I would point that out.)
Uhhh.... :roll: :roll: We want cult killing me and him so that we aren't in greater danger or speedlynching due to our Suicide insanity...But go ahead and tell me again Why Seacore wasn't ressed by you?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you not just admit it? I'm loving the vigor. But Andrius was funnier.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (isolation #483) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:*sigh*
Benmage wrote:
Trilobite wrote: By the way, it does make strategic sense to res Xvart until he actually is sucessfully stalked, because the cult killing him prevents someone without suicidal confirming themselves at the cost of xvart's life. (Just thought I would point that out.)
Uhhh.... :roll: :roll: We want cult killing me and him so that we aren't in greater danger or speedlynching due to our Suicide insanity...But go ahead and tell me again Why Seacore wasn't ressed by you?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you not just admit it? I'm loving the vigor. But Andrius was funnier.
There's nothing to admit but the fact that we should have ressed Seacore and that getting lynched for ressing xvart instead would be one of the most depressing moments I've had to endure in the entire history of my mafia career.
Well you can't blame me for doing the logical thing. I would expect the same done to me if roles were reversed...Lets just hope (if you are town) this doesn't cost us the game.

Again tomorrow (since Ice isn't killing) is 6-4 worse case scenario.

Now go get us a 4 cult suspect if you want...I'm done here, superbowel time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #484) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Vpb didnt you just call me town? Why are you aguing against it so hard?

LOOK EVERYONE WE RAN OUT OF DAYS TO KILL TOWN TO CONFIRM TOWN, SO I CANT BE KILLED, NOR CAN XVART BY MURDER. WE CAN STILL AFFORD TRIGLAV TO KILL KUNK BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT BOTH....WHO WOULD RATHER SEE ME DEAD OVER KUNK?????????????

WORSE CASE SCENARIO DICTATES OUR ACTIONS AT THE MOMENT. IF WE DO MISLYNCH TRILO AND CANT KILL KUNK AND RITUAL GOES THROUGH WE ARE 6-4 AND STILL ALIVE.

NOW IF ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAPPENED AND ICE KILLED ME WE'D BE 5-4 AND XVART COULD BE SPEED LYNCHED DUE TO SUICIDE ...I.E. GG.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (isolation #485) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

We're covering our asses in worse case scenario by only having triglav shoot tonight. We're lynching trilo because it is likely he'll flip cult, and the upside of lynching a cult and nking a cult is too great to pass up. I think it quite likely scum do not have a Res kit and triglavs shot works.

I wanted me dead in the past to yes confirm townies without doubt and to get rid of me because of my suicide insanity but I wasn't following the math close enough and we can no longer afford to do so.

Noone of a sane mind thinks I'm anything but town so there's no point in killing me, drop the issue.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4899 (isolation #486) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Triglav you are shooting Kunkstar
, we aren't lynching him today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (isolation #487) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll draw up preliminary night actions in the next day or so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (isolation #488) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

*headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*

LOOK

We lost this fucking game when we had 8 townies dead before our first CULT.

It has been an uphill battle ever since. The murdering orchestration was a good step to try and snap us back. But that time has passed.

We are out of the luxurary of time. By all rights we deserve to lose this game. Now is the time to take a chance. To go with that 80%(ish) feeling.

If you think I'm more than likely cult than have me killed tonight. OTHERWISE THERE IS NOW 0 REASON FOR ME DEAD, and such conversation should be ended(that said if trilo is lynched/flips cult and tris kill goes through, I am willing to die...which sneak preview: I think I someone should stalk me again tonight... double sneak preview...i think ice will ward one of the dead.)

Xvart if you can honestly tell me you think my play
in its totality
is indicative of me being scum, than I am fucking flabbergast.

XVART
(i haven't double checked this in my night plans to come...buttttt...) YOU AND I are likely no forever on res duty.
WE SHOULD BOTH BE
You are confirmed town. We need to dangle ourselves as easy pickings because of suicide while hopefully f-ing with ritual.

Get a res kit tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4903 (isolation #489) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do I really have to bullet my game thus far for people to realize i'm 1000% town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #490) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well ressing kunk would nullify that point.

But stalking/killing has more or less past.

I am getting more and more convinced that 2 cult will be dead by tomorrow morning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (isolation #491) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll be the last vote tester for this insanity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (isolation #492) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vote: Feysal

who all is on the to be murdered list tonight? Just kunk?
Just kunk.
Trilobite wrote:
Vote: Feysal

Just a reminder whoever places the l-1 vote needs unvote immediately afterwards. Also if we do catch a suicidal, both Iec and Trig should shoot tonight.
Thats why I am doing the last vote.
VP Baltar wrote:Do we want to test kunk or leave him for Triglav to prove his towniness with?
Leave him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #493) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh which I guess is now.

Unvote

vote Feysal

Unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #494) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Go ahead with the next testing...we're not testing Kunk, FYI.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #495) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Benmage »

I need one more vote on trilo right....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #496) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

yeah trilo revote yourself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #497) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote trilobite

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #498) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

get it done
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #499) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

xvart wrote:If so, is that a paranoid insanity infraction? Nacho hasn't voted Trilobyte today.
OooOOoOoO told ya he was scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #500) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

PERCY can you fix the vote count, or is it accurate?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (isolation #501) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gotchya was waiting for the fix

vote Nacho

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #502) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote nicodemus

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5040 (isolation #503) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote VPB

Unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5042 (isolation #504) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ice, unvote kunkstar.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #505) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote trilobite

He dies, remember. He somehow ressed Xvart over Seacore.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5083 (isolation #506) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

VasudeVa wrote:-___-

We are lynching one of the Wickedest rezzers(Nacho/Feysal). There is GUARANTEED one scum between them and I really really don't want both noncontributing lurkers surviving for tommorow.

Actually. Who claimed to rez Wickedest first? Was it Nacho or Feysal? I think it's likelier that first claim is scum. If Town wickedest rezzer already claimed, no way cult would claim a rez on that too. So if the cult Wickedest rezzer claimed first, the Town rezzer claimed afterwards to cause this clusterfuck. Unless they are both Town(very very unlikely).

No we aren't... We aren't doing a coin flip. There is no rationale behind trilo's actions...He tried to dance around, but it was flailing. He's cult. He dies.

Thats it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (isolation #507) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Vas guaranteed scum is better than a coinflip.

Trilo reseed xvart!!!!!!! For fucks sake.

I am baffled about that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (isolation #508) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nico are you fucking kidding me! Trilo is made up of good players. If I did that shit I'd expect to die.

LOOKTOWN LOST THIS GAME AGES AGO, I WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE FOR THE WIN BY GOING FOR A DOUBLE BLOW. LYNCHING TRILO AND NKING KUNK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (isolation #509) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

AND VAS I SWEAR TO GOD MR. I CHECKED OUT A MONTH AGO. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HELP IN A GAME WERE DOWN IN THATS CONFUSING AS FUCK

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I AM THE LAST TOWN VOICE.

NOW LYNCH TRILO.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (isolation #510) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes there is so much upside to also having triglav shoot kunk.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (isolation #511) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

THEN VOTE TRILOBITE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #512) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh wait :shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (isolation #513) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Unvote, Vote: kunkstar
Just because it's fun to do the opposite of what Benmage wants. I still think VP should be lynched tomorrow though.
I'm stalking and killing you tonight. Lynch me tomorrow. You want to tank them game. So will I.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (isolation #514) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:Feysal ignoring this game in a deadline situation has not gone unnoticed either.
Town fail. I would never expect such treatment.

We had 2 scum didnt we.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5200 (isolation #515) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

What, and help the town on my way down....nah lets spiral this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (isolation #516) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Besides if I look to kill cult, cult will kill me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (isolation #517) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

*twitchy* *twitches*

3 cult left 7-3....let's consider it 7-4 because of suicide.

We mislynch hypothetically, and they successfully NK we are 5-4.

So I think it best today to lynch one of Feysal or Nacho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #518) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I was passed a fetish last night for what its worth.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (isolation #519) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Ooo Timewarp
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (isolation #520) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Looks like the timewarp is fixed. posts 5226-5228 should be after post 5230.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (isolation #521) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Iecerint wrote:I didn't kill Benmage because I thought that was the consensus.
Who gives a fuck about the consensus. Town benmage told you not to.

Whatever scum Trilo says is irrelevant.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (isolation #522) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ah shit guys, myb. Ill be in here tomorrow. Should have some time missing work...sick.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5289 (isolation #523) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ice not killing me a bad act..rofl..killing townies = good?

Zzzzz..yes there are 3 cult in 6. Trilo is not removed from that list.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5290 (isolation #524) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

My town list is

Me
Xvart
Nico
and I'm leaning most with believing TNM

Feysal or Trilo lynch is what I'm thinking for today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (isolation #525) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Xvart what did you search for N6?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5374 (isolation #526) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote trilobite

Deadline is drawing near.

XVART.

I'll GR the lynch.

Also I was wondering if you had a res kit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5375 (isolation #527) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

hmm actually
unvote vote Feysal
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5376 (isolation #528) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait fuck trilois killing feysal who will die, or we lynch Trilo..... Damn I guess this does make sense...

unvote vote Triglav
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (isolation #529) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

7 town left. 3 cult. (We'll say 4 cult votes because of suicide)

Assuming its a mislynch.
6-4
Assuming their kill goes through
5-4
Assuming Trilo is town and Feysal is town and his kill goes through (this is impossible...but ok)
4-4 we lose.

I'm willing to lynch Tri and have Trilo shoot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5381 (isolation #530) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

No Trilo has to shoot.

Because I'd eat a billion hats if Triglav Feysal and Trilo were all town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (isolation #531) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal
vote Triglav... thats just whats up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5386 (isolation #532) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

XVART u GR VV

I'll GR the lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (isolation #533) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah
FEYSAL
If your town. Trilo likely isn't.

So go ahead with your kill.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5403 (isolation #534) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

XVART GR VV
I GR TRI

TRILO SHOOT

FEYSAL SHOOT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5416 (isolation #535) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

*Twitch* *Twitchy* *twitches*

^Idno god this game is long :P

Uhm.. right. Wow, so Feysal lying about his insanities makes me feel 10X better about his death.

Meaning we likely have 1 cult left. Booyah.

A VPB death seems most logical because it can confirm TNM.

Me Xvart, Potentially TNM confirmed is powerful.

Feysal scum also makes me feel much better about Nacho.

I can't believe towns gonna pull this outta their asses.

Nice job Trilo.
Sorry for the hate. The res on Xvart....not my fault.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (isolation #536) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

vote vpb
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (isolation #537) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I GR and ressed Nico the last 2 nights.

I've had 10 insanities for sometime now..even before being passed my fetish.

I can show em all later with night actions total as well.

But it has to be obvious its VPB...He's the only "cult res on townie" Bullshit.

That'd mean search kit, use kit, launder..3 nights to cause doubt about someone nonono...

The only other res's like this to occur have been on cult. SpyreX, Andrius....dunt dutn dunt and VPB.

Seriously. Lets end this now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (isolation #538) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Benmage »

And I want to take a sledgehammer to my face that somehow in this ninth hour I had doubt about me from xvart.

Xvart, TNM, Trilo ....sigh*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (isolation #539) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Surprised we won after that slowass start.

Baby spice bled scum as did kunk.

But then again so did plum.

The murdering plan was all hito.

Also, not being scummy....probably could've kept your from being murdered.

If I was MoI going for murderer I might not count this as a win...

How did fate get his insanity? Did u guys really give it to his corpse?

Zach, misres on xvart and somehow not thinking me town had me disliking ur slot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5486 (isolation #540) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah probably shouldn't have had a people to stalk list.

Less likely to have people trying to sneak in as murders too.

I was baffled when tnm said he tried to sneak in on like D8
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #541) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Great feysal shot.

Told seacore I had a town read on nacho from something nopoint did.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5490 (isolation #542) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:Yeah for some reason I got the impression rezzed murders still counted to the win con.
That was my wholes defense for why I was town!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5539 (isolation #543) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi, you think the murdering plan cracked the game??? Or us just being meticulous with night actions?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5572 (isolation #544) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

That QT is brtual.

Funny that in the ninth hour cult thought I was going murderer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5593 (isolation #545) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Was the dead qt linked?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (isolation #546) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Noone dead, alive, town, or cult thought I was town.....so much for tryinn to make it obvious

And uh yeah, bump Percy :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5627 (isolation #547) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

So since Percy hasn't returned yet, and with this years scummies winding down. I'm going to nominate this game for
Best Town Performance.

-Went from losing 7 townies (MoI not so much) to barely skipping a beat the rest of the game, and in the mods views essentially breaking it. Noone wants to see a single dominate performance. This game went back and forth was fought by good people on both sides, and was a nailbiter until the end. (And obviously was enjoyable)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5641 (isolation #548) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

I miss Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5645 (isolation #549) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 5643, Seacore wrote:So, I saw Percy tonight. He says hello and also says that he's scared of losing six hours a day in mafiascum while he's studying.

But just as a teaser, he has been dreaming up ideas for SA IV.

You tell him if he doesn't get back soon, I'm releasing the naked pics he sent me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”