Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #262 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

HI HELLO GUYS I AM HERE SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH BAD IDEAS WHEN DO I GET TO BECOME CONFIRMED TOWN?!?!?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #264 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHERE THE FUCK IS
PAULIE
VASUDEVA
THAT TRAITOR
I WANT TO COMMUNE WITH HIM AND PRETEND WE'RE MASONS
AND THEN GET STABBED IN THE BACK
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

HERP DERP MY NAME IS BEN-FATE AND MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SPAM THE THREAD AND INHIBIT EVERYONE FROM READING THE THREAD WHILE KEEPING THEIR SANITY.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #269 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

HERP DERP LETS FUCK THIS TOWN UP BY SPENDING PAGES UPON PAGES ARGUING OVER FATE AND BENS META AND WHATSHISNAME THROWING OUT USELESS IDEAS THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN FULLY SUPPORT. LOLOLOL
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #272 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

Now, angry comments aside, here's my comments on the read:

Hey to AurorusVox, Bowser (CSL), El Goosuki (DGB+Kat), :HAPPY:, kunkstar7, MoI, Cerberus, Lord Voldemort, POWERFUL WIZARD, MegaMan, Aphrodite, xvart; all of whom I have played with or am playing with currently. Hey to Wingless, who I am currently modding over.

Page One

OBLIGATORY RVS Vote: VasudeVa
For abusing our friendship in the last game we played together. :(

@ RC: I HEARD YOUR MOM AND FATE IN THE BUSHES. IT WAS LOUD.

@ MoI: Put in the effort to name us all, dude. :D We're all friend here. Minus the people who want to sick giant octopi on us and those who want to murder us. ;)

"Anyone want to volunteer as to not hearing noises N0?" Why don't you just ask? Because this connotes that you can lie/aka "volunteer" to not having heard anything. Meh.

@ hitgoroshi (spelling fail): Didn't play SAI or SAII; read parts of SAII.
He also brings up an interesting point. By noise-claiming we tell the Cultists who heard noise. Whoever they DIDN'T target must be targeted by either Ward or Stalk; and they can guess as to the number of Murderers out there. To say that we want the Murderers alive is laughable, but we could always use more dead Cultists, so. Meh.

@ Butterfly: Yeah, Vas is a back-stabbing friend-deceiving murderer. More votes please.

No Ward from me.

Great. I'm a tad confused. So if you cast Ward you no longer hear Noise from your own action?

Page Two

I agree with the last paragraph of MoI's #29.

And can anyone lay down solid evidence as to why whatshisname is town? I'm confused as to how we can do that on D1, and if we can replicate it. (For obv. reasons.)

RC, read SAII. See how much of an "asset" Furcolow was in that game? Particularly endgame? And whatshisname has been lynched/killed outside of D1. HARRY POTTER MAFIA ANYONE?!?

After reading a VPB/Lost Butterfly encounter I just realized that the Cultists could have Fetished
every Investigator on N1
, but they all would have had to pick up an insanity. :/

Page Three

xvart wrote:SA virgin here.
Interesting choice of words...

@ Benmage: Cult cannot Pass Fetishes until N1. Read their Sample Role PM. They can Craft Fetishes N0, not Pass Fetishes.
@ Benmage: FATE IS A SHE?!?

@ Seacore: We probably shouldn't be claiming actions other than Ward. :igmeou:

@ Fate: READ THE GODDAM RULES MR. CAPS LAWKE.
1. YOU WERE TARGETED BY EITHER TEH CULT, STALKER, INVESTIGATOR WHO WARD'D YOU.
2. NO KILLS N0.
3. CULT NEED FETISHES TO KILL.

Page Four
Fate wrote: I like this hito guy already
NO U. GO AWAY. I CALLED HTIO FIRST.

Evidentially no game with Fate is complete without Fate yelling at someone for a page or so. :roll:
There goes page 4.

Page Five
Fate wrote: Are you implying there's no way I can stop Benmage from killing me?

Is there a way someone else can ward me?
READ THE RULES. CONVINCE SOMEONE WITH A RESUSITATION KIT TO PROTECT YOU.

OH MY GOD I DONT WANT TO READ ALL THIS BULLSHIT. WHEN DOES BEN AND FATE STOP ARGUING AND WHATSHISNAME STOP BEING A DUMBASS. LINK TO WHEN ITS ALL OVER AND ILL CONTINUE THE READ.

- The Baker

p.s. WILL CONTINUE LATER WHEN I AM CALM. SHIT YOU GUYS. THE THREE OF YOU ARE MAKING THIS A BAD READ.

p.p.s. WHERE IS PLUM. WE NEED A STRONG FEMALE PRESENCE TO DO THE "BOYS! GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" DEALIO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #274 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

SPYREX wrote: But this?

We get a LOT of words that say, all nice and quantified, Fur is a stalker, no wait, he's cult, no wait, I think he's town.

And, of course, no vote - because he thinks he's town BUTTT quantified enough that a wagon jumpin dance party can take place.

F--
YAH DUDE WE R FUCKED. WE GOT US A "CONFIRMED TOWNIE" THAT IS PRETTY MUCH A VI.
TRANSLATION: WE GOT TO PUT UP WITH HIS SHIT FOR MORE THAN ONE DP.

FUCK.

ILL BE BACK LATER. GOT SHIT TO DO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Dear Lost Butterfly,

If this is Faraday: <3
If this is Mina: Hi, I'm Andy.

CAPS LAWKE RAGE is due to WHATSHISNAME and his actions in [REDACTED-ON GOING GAME] that were so fail-tastic as town. Like, SHIT DUDE. YOU DO NOT LIE AS TOWN OR FAKECLAIM AND THEN CLAIM THE MOST IMPORTANT PR EVER AND EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU. GAWD YOU FAILED SO HARD THERE.

I'll get back to you on the scumbags. I've got definite reads here I just haven't finished the read and I asked a couple Qs that had As provided later on. Don't want to look as dumb as WHATSHISNAME now do I? :roll: Going to read, get my Qs answered, and get back with a post of WHOOP-ASS.

<3,

- The Baker

p.s. WHERE IS VAS.

p.p.s. WE SRSLY CLAIMING N0 ACTIONS LIEK SRS BSNS OR IS WHATSHISNAME JUST TRYING TO BE ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY?

GAWD. LET RC RUN THE TOWN; HE DOES A MUCH BETTER JOB, EVEN AS VOLDEMORT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ RC: YOU IGNORED THE LINE I WROTE JUST FOR YOU.

@ VAS: HEY VAS. I'll GIVE YOU A NIGHT TO SEARCH FOR ENYTHING SPECIAL I C POSSIBILITIES FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER. DONT USE ME LIKE A TOOL BRO.

-The Baker

WILL BE
ASLSSP
GOING TO DINNER NAO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

[From Where I Left Off

BOWSER is being opportunistic. CSL and Tripod should be doing better than this. Skating by much?
FoS: Bowser

PAGE SIX

OK. I HAVE REACHED A DESCISION, THANKS TO REAPERCHARLIE'S PLAY IN POPULARITY MAFIA.
BENMAGE... IS *MOST LIKELY* NOT CULT.
WHY? SIMPLE.
BENMAGE, AS CULT, WOULD NOT COME OUT HERE AND BE LIKE "YEAH I WANT TO KILL FATE TONIGHT". HE WOULD ALSO NOT HAVE ADMITTED TO STALKING.
1) CULT CANNOT STALK
2) NO SCUMBAG WOULD THROW THEMSELVES OUT THERE FOR A LYNCH ON
D1
JUST TO GET RID OF ONE PLAYER.
THIS DOES
NOT
RULE HIM OUT FROM POTENTIAL MURDERER. WE NEED TO WATCH THIS SUCKA', BECAUSE IF WE LET HIM SIT AND STEW HE CAN SNEAK IN A SECOND KILL AND BECOME MURDERER WHILE WE'RE BUSY ELSEWHERE. WE CAN ALWAYS LYNCH HIM LATER. OR SEND THE BLACK OPS TO GET HIM N2 AND ON.
COMMENTS?

FATE ON THE OTHER HAND, COULD BE CULT. MEH. Too early to decide; don't want to swarth through pages of Fate/Benmage shit-fest.
F wrote: waste your vig....... on a cult.......
HOW THE FUCK IS KILLING CULT A
WASTE
OF A KILL? WTF.
ITS JUST LIKE VIGING SCUM IN ANY OTHER GAME. :IGMEOU:

PAGE SEVEN

WILL THIS FATE/BEN NEVER END?!?!?

BOWSER. WHY THE F*** ARE YOU ASKING FOR A MOD-REPLACEMENT? SHIT. WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE ADULTS HERE. (Except me. rofl)

PAGE EIGHT WAS LEVELLED BY A FATE/BEN CLUSTERFUCKBOMB

PAGE NINE

FURCOLOW, STOP TRYING TO LEAD THE TOWN. NO ONE IS FOLLOWING YOU. JUST PLAY NORMALLY. SHIT DUDE.

REWQ455 LEANING SCUM. CAN'T TALK NOW. OGG MUST PRESS ON. GO GO GO!!

PAGE TEN

RON WEASLEY. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DIRECT RC'S ACTIONS?! FIRST YOU SAY IT WAS SCUMMY OF HIM TO GET A RES KIT, NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL IT?!? KETTLE MEET POT.

LOLOL @ 228-230
SHUT DOWN!

WICKEDESTJR PROMISES CONTENT... SAYS HES CATCHING UP "NOW". DOESN'T. HRMMMMM. LEANING SCUM UNLESS HE POSTS SOON. THEN I READ AND DECIDE.

RON IS STALKING BENMAGE?

PAGE 11

OH LOOK ITS ANDRIUS POSTING. MOVIN' ALONG...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

ENTER THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

whatshisname wrote: if someone (like andrius) is completely fucking against me, though, they are probably town
Not entirely sure how this makes me town but WHATEVS. IF THIS IS SOME SORT OF PENANCE FROM [REDACTED] THEN ITS TOO LATE.

Baby Spice's #292 is lacking, but we DID just burn through 14 pages in under 12 hours or so... hoping more content comes from this hydra.

HERE IS THE PLUM WE KNOW AND LOVE. LOLJK WHATEVS HONEY. WE'LL BAG US SoME SCUM BEFORE THIS IS OVER. NICE TO PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN. :D
Plum wrote:Hey, RC! <3 - I've forgotten how much I enjoy playing with you. Was it just that short time in Thrillville? Plus helping hash out The Brave and the Beautiful a bit?
THATS BECAUSE WE KILLED YOU BOTH. LOLOLOL I'VE NEVER DONE THAT WELL WITH NK'S BEFORE EXCEPT AS VIG IN COMEDY OF WHIMS. 8D

(BTW, CAPS IS BECAUSE THIS IS MY EXCITEMENT. I AM LITERALLY RUNNING OFF OF ADRENALINE IRL.)
PLUM wrote:
BUTTERFLY wrote: I just remembered that there's another juicy benefit to a Noise/No Noise and Ward Target claim, but I won't give it away until after a massclaim.
Color me interested.
Y YO TAMBIEN.
pLUM wrote:strong players, generally, have %75 chance of being Town in general, right?
ALL players have 75% of being scum, fyi. :roll:
PLUM wrote: How big do they let Hydras grow these days?
/sorry, had to do the meme
//will not point out that i was neglected in Plum's WoT
///WoT = Wall of Text, not War on Terror, though <3 Sociopath

BANTER WITH REAPERCHARLIE
RC wrote:lulz. just as much a VI here as he is in LoTR ;P
[ON-GOING GAME]!!!
RC wrote: Other members of the alliance are Fate and Andrius. (and Vas, since Andy wouldn't join without him).
I DON'T NEED VAS. HE NEEDS ME. SHUT IT. JUST BECAUSE I AM GRIPING ABOUT HIS BETRAYAL DOESN'T MEAN I NEED HIM.
I ACCEPT THE INVITE, BTW.
RC wrote:*tips hat*

#275 is WIN. but maybe, he's just excited... *checks the fridge for some salmon*
WHAT IS THIS SALMON STUFF?!?! I CONSIDERED CRUMBING DOC (IN TRADER MAFIA, AS SCUM) BY USING COD (FISH REFERENCES) BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I ONLY BAKE BREADCRUMBS, NOT PICK THEM UP.
DID YOU WANT YOUR COFFEE
BLACK
? ;)

(A quick inquiery, who killed me in Harry Potter Mafia? Was it you or MoI?)
RC wrote: btw, awesome avatar Baby Spice <3 avatar avatars.
CLEVER WAY OF COMBINING THE HYDRA-HEADS, BUT I AM STILL CONFUSED AS TO WHO IT IS. :S
RC wrote: ANDRIUS, don't knock Furc. Furc can be golden.
YEAH. HE HELPED YOU WIN HARRY POTTER MAFIA. GREAT BIG HELP THERE. :igmeou:
HERE'S TO HOPING HE HELPS
THE TOWN
THIS TIME.

HITO wrote:Andrius, spamming the thread to complain about spam just makes you look like a child.
:igmeou:
F wrote: plum, do you have a game as scum you would share with me?
YOU BET SHE DOES.
GREEK MYTHOLOGY. >8D
*and loads of others, but still*
BUTTERFLY wrote: Andrius, we're claiming if we heard noise and who we warded (if anyone). If you didn't ward, you don't have to claim your action....
NO WARDS HERE, AS CLAIMED.
EVERYTHING ELSE OF IMPORTANTANCE I HAVE ALREADY CRUMBED.
/The Serial Baker

Vas's List is good.

BUT VAS NEEDS TO RESPOND TO MY PLAN. I CANNOT DO IT ALONE, AND HE NEEDS TO REDEEM HIMSELF. AND IT'LL PREVENT HIM FROM BECOMING A MURDERER LIKE SOMEONE [?!?!] HAD SUGGESTED HE WOULD TRY. SO YEAH. GO READ MY ONE POST WITH THE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CRUMBING AND GET BACK TO ME FOR OUT
BLACK OPS
PLAN.

YO XVART. YOU FORGOT ME. I
CLAIMED
CRUMBED MY NOISE STATUS. ;)
And the Insanity thing on Benmage needs to be N0, not N1.

I AGREE WITH HITO'S LIST OF NONO-SANITIES.
THOUGH SUICIDAL MIGHT BE TAKEN BY ME IF LIFE STARTS TO GO DOWNHILL AGAIN...

SSBF CLAIM NOISE AND/OR WARD.

SO. ANYTHING ELSE FOR ME BEFORE I ATTEMPT MY ACCOUNTING HW?!?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #574 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: And by scum you mean town, right? :roll:
Yeah. :oops:
RC wrote: if he could only get over his abrasive playstyle (you listening to this, furc?), then he could probably become one of the better players on the site.
IF HE COULD GROW A BRAIN AND LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY CLAIM HIS FUCKING ROLE THEN HE MIGHT GET BETTER. /[OGG]
kunk wrote: Andrius's comment about possibly taking Suicidal yet agreeing with the forbidden list is contradictory. Doesn't make sense from a scum standpoint though.
Pay me no mind. I meant that if my IRL_life takes a turn for the worse I'll probably take the "Suicidal" Insanity here. But it is less detrimental than some other insanities for sure.

As for taking Insanities, the first one I take will be Twitchy.

xvart is a null read ATM.
Ojanan/Trilobite wrote: PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE stop spamming to "match your meta". You don't need it, most sane people see you're very likely town atm.
You had posted 83 TIMES the last time I checked in the hours this thread has been opened today. 83. FREAKING. TIMES. There was some good hidden in the bunch, but PLEASE cut the spam/repetition. It's literally impossible for me to play while reading everything if you post this much.
FURC HAS 147/658 POSTS IN THIS GAME. THAT'S SIX PAGES OF *MOSTLY* BULLSHIT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN COMPILED INTO SINGLE POSTS. STOP MULTI-POSTING AND POST ONCE A FUCKING DAY.

Ojanen brings up a good point on xvart, but I'm going to put xvart as "null" for the moment. Going to keep reading though.

BENMAGE IS AN INVESTIGATOR AT THE MOMENT. IF VASUDEFUCKINGVA WOULD HURRY UP AND ACCEPT/DECLINE MY
BLACK OPS
MISSION THEN WE COULD KEEP TABS ON BENMAGE. BENMAGE IS TOWN THIS MOMENT, AND WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH HIM FOR CHANGES (SINCE HE HAS NO SCUMGROUP TO SUPPORT HIM).
VAS wrote: I'm actually afraid of sleeping because of this game. I don't want to wake up with 15 pages to read.
I agree, but WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY PLAN?!?!?
Tom wrote: By #342 I'm having trouble reading Andrius, due to my CAPSLOCK allergy. I'm sure he made many useful points.
Sorry dude. :/ But you should read. I promise its not as bad as Furcolow / Fate&Benmage.
And I tried to make it aestetically easier to read with area tags...
Wickedestjr wrote: Questions:
Andrius: Can you link me to a few of your scum games?
I'd be delighted, but I must ask: why? You trying to compare my meta or something? :?

Newbie 938, Mafia Roleblocker with Faraday (Lost Butterfly)
Open 239, Mafia Roleblocker with Fate and Nobody Special
Mini Theme 991: POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA, Mafia Diviner with Parama and dramonic
You want more, or...? Greek Mythos, Infection Mafia, Trader Mafia are some others. Never been scum in a Large Theme Game. (Unless you count Comedy of Whims, where I accepted a Cult Invitation in LyLo. :P)
WJR wrote: I think Andrius, Fate, MagnaofIllusion, ReaperCharlie, and SpyreX look like town
BADASS GROUP RIGHT HERE.

OH GOD FURCOLOW PLEASE STOP POSTING. SHIT. COULD WE HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE
USEFUL
AS KINDA'-CONFIRMED TOWN, OR DID WE HAVE TO GET THIS VI?
F wrote: @Percy, can you get them to stop badgering me? This is really crossing the line.
DOES LITTLE FURCOLOW NEED TO CRY TO HIS MOMMY BECAUSE THE MEAN OL' BUTTERFLY IS BEING MEAN?!?!?
THIS IS STUPID.

SSBF wrote: Other players I'll be looking at more closely are Andrius, sottyrulez, and MagnaofIllusion, although my reads on them are not as solid as my lynch candidates for today.
WHY THE HATIN' BRO?
I promise I'm not a POWERFUL WIZARD. ;)

[REDACTED - BERATING FURCOLOW]
F wrote: sorry, i just received a pm from the mod stating i need to take a breather. I am going to be V/LA for the next few hours I suppose.
I <3 Percy

SSBF wrote: Andrius's CAPS LAWKE's posts are pretty damn useless, although his first content posts seems okay, but him showing absolutely no willingness to read the Fate/Benmage's argument doesn't sit well with me as you are expected to be reading each and every single post. The Fate/Benmage's argument was unecessary in terms of length, but it wasn't completely useless either. That being said, I am getting some warm vibes from him, but he's someone I'll keep a close eye on.
THAT WAS THE POINT. THE POINT WAS TO SHOW THESE ASSHATS HOW MUCH USELESS SHIT THEY ARE VOMITING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.
But yeah. I may reread those posts later; you can't blame me for not doing so the first time.
Also, what do you think of my argument that Benmage is town?
AV wrote: I don't like the fact that Andrius has RVS'd VasudeVa but then FoS'd (rather than voted) Bowser. Considering that Bowser has a five-strong wagon by the time of his post (#342), it looks very suspicious to me. He continues to keep the VasudeVa RV through the rest of his catchup posts.
I am hoping to hear more of this "content" promised by Bowser. Should he fail then votes will be rendered. But I might have a new candidate for a noose by then. Vas ignoring me is definitely anti-town though.
WJR wrote:So you didn't get a pm from Percy asking you to clarify your night action? I think it is obvious that you didn't actually ward last night. I'm convinced you are lying. I think this may actually be proof that Furcolow didn't use ward last night. Whether or not he is cult is a different matter. Personally, I think he is an investigator going murderer based on his reaction to the pressure which looks townish. Thoughts?
I agree... UGH. DO WE LYNCH THE WANNA'BE MURDERERS OR DO WE GO FOR SCUM?!? THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS A RECRUITABLE CULT.
RC wrote: BECAUSE I AM A F$%#ING SHINING BEACON OF HOPE AND SANITY FOR TOWN.
You are bro. DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS.

RC THO. FURC MAY BE TOWN NOW, BUT HE IS (WJR MADE GOOD CASE) GOING MURDERER. WHAT SAY YOU TO THAT? ROPE NOW OR LATER? HOW LATER IS LATER? WHAT DO WE DO MR. TOWN?!
Fate wrote: CAVEAT:
This requires you pulling your head out of your ass and trusting THE REST OF THE FUCKING GAME (sans maybe Tomcat and Andrius or a few) that I AM TOWN AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT KILL ME. But hell, since you care so much about confirming yourself as "good town play" then it shouldn't matter whether I am actually scum or not.
I'm confused. Whay am I doing in here? CLARIFY PLZ DARTH FATE.

BUT YOUR PLAN IS GOOD. DO IT.
Trilobite wrote: Andrius needs to claim his noise result
I crumbed it. ;) I am, after all,
The Baker

YO AV WHY AM I "SCUMMY"? YOU MENTION ME ONCE AND THEN DONT EVEN FOS/VOTE ME WHATEVS. I CALL SHENANIGANS.

FUCK THIS REREAD WAS LONG. SERIOUSLY. FURCOLOW NEEDS TO GO TO SLEEP FOR 24 HOURS AND WE ALL NEED TO CATCH UP IN THE MEANTIME.

ANDRIUS OVER AND OUT.

-The Baker

p.s. VASUDEVA. GET BACK TO ME BRO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #791 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fellow Investigators,

I will catch up soon. Sorry for being gone, but shit got real over here. Almost wrote a GD "Drunk Andy" topic Friday night. And I got rejected some odd-hours ago, so life is at a low right now. Doing my best to get by.

I'll catch up soon. Promise.

<3,
Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #794 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

She's female smartass.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1100 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

COMMENCE READING OF THE THREAD>

This will be a massive post...

Can I use
Spoiler:
these tags
, mod/anyone with answers? I saw someone else use them and it'll make my post alot more aestetically pleasing.

Thanks.

-The Baker, whose title now appears under his name courtesy of Flay
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1185 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I meant to sit here and read the entire 20+ pages until I was caught up.
I did a shitload of pages and realized I was skimming.
Not cool.
Will take a break.
Come back later/tomorrow and work on it some more.
Geez this game is long as hell.

BUT, since people are confused:
I HEARD NOISE LAST NIGHT. I DID NOT WARD.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1189 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

YO XVART. I JUST CLARIFIED MY NOISE AND YOU IGNORED ME. WTF
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Andrius »

Currently only 9 pages behind. :D

HITO. WHY DO I NOT SHOW UP IN THIS LIST WHEN I
JUST
CLARIFIED I HEARD NOISE AND DIDNT WARD?
hito wrote:The following players heard noise and were not warded:

Fate
hitogoroshi
kunkstar7
Lost Butterfly
rewq455
Seacore
VP Baltar
Wickedestjr
xvart
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1265 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

FINISHED CATCHING UP.
BUT NOT DONE.

Analysis to come later. I have a shitload of Econ HW tonight. Just be glad I caught up.

AND YES FATE.
I hereby acknowledge that I first saw that post from Fate.

<3,
-The Baker
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

FATE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING.
IF WE HAVE SCUM WE SHOULD LYNCH HIM NOW.
WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WAIT?

I UNDERSTAND YOU SADNESS OVER A RECENT HEARTBREAK (SAME HERE BRO) BUT SRSLY. DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON PLUM.
IF WE ARE LYNCHING PLUM WE ARE NOT DOING IT BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE AND YOU HAVE GRIEVANCES.

At least make an actual case.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1269 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Your speedy response time is noted, Plum. ;) /scribbles away in notepad
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

I didn't actually file it away. Though I was going to comment on your recent drop in activity later on.

Its not a scumtell. It is a sign that you are actaully here, despite not posting. I'd have to check timestamps to decide on active lurking or not, (idr times well), but yeah. Its not a scumtell. Its not stand-alone scummy. Its something I noticed that I used to do as scum: my name is said in a voting manner, I come running like "BABY BABY NOOOOO
thought you'd always be mine
".

I was waiting to see what you'd do. And I got what I was expecting, not surprisingly.

FINE. NO JOKING AROUND. THIS IS ALL SRS BSNS FROM NOW ON. NO FUN. NO JOKES. JUST SHIT GETTING REAL AND LYNCHING PEOPLE AS THEIR EYEBALLS GROW WIDE IN DESPAIR AND THEIR DYING BREATH FILLS THE ROTTING ROOM WITH ITS PUNGENT ODOR. AND WE ALL STAND BY COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED BY THE RULE OF THE MOB.

No big deal. I don't see why we need to have fun here.

I'll be back tomorrow with all my
guns blazing
serious-business/shit-hit-the-fan face on.

GENTLEMEN. FUCK THE MURDERERS- THE COWARDS. WE HAVE A ROPE AND A TREE. LET'S GET MEDIEVAL ON THIS CULT.

</3,
Andrius
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

No, I just know you well enough to know how you'll respond to jokes and shit.
Aka, not approvingly.

I'm not ReaperCharlie. I don't try and pull shit like that. I was honestly trying to crack a joke-type thing, but everything I do has multiple motives. Here I was trrying to be funny
/fail
and trying to call you out on not having posted in awhile. So yeah.

AND GODDAMNT MY NEW AVATAR HAS THAT WHITE SHIT.
And least the sig works...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1308 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: (Powerful Wizard Mafia comes to mind. Dam# you, Andrius).
\BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/ASLSSP
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Andrius »

Every time I sit down this thread crushes my will.
QFT.

Working on my catchup post. Like 1/4 of the way done with my ISOs and shit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1627 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Andrius »

God. Every time I want to sit here and catch up another 3 pages are added and I'm like "fuck".

So I'm posting what I have (which goes to like... page 50-something) and catching up on the new stuff later. Shit you guys post alot.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1632 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Andrius »

AV wrote:Does this mean you think that Furc Stalked N0?
Its obviously his best play, as potential Murderer. I mean, I have no reason to believe he didn't do whatever it was he did, but as Murderer it was his most likely action. Can't confirm it though.
AV wrote: I generally don't like FoSing, and I (mistakenly >_>") felt MoI was scummier so he got my vote. Maintaining an RV despite having a FoS this late into the game is what made me suspicious of you. It was a scummy action and I still don't know why you've not voted for Bowser. It doesn't look like he's provided much more content since you posted, especially considering that you didn't engage with him in this latest post at all except indirectly through me :\
MoI? Scummy? Pah. Even if he were scummy he'd still get killed N1.
Because I have high suspicions of Vas as of the FoS. High enough to not slide my vote over.
Reading now...
SpyreX wrote: This is the dealio and maybe someone else can look at this rosetta stone straight faced and go "ohh yea makes total sense bro"

1.) AV thinks Ben is scummy.
2.) AV thinks Fur is town.
3.) AV thinks Fate is town.

-) AV thinks Fur (note, not Ben who claimed the Stalk) is setting up to be a murderer.
-) AV thinks Ben (note, the guy who is scummy) should kill Fate (note, the guy who is town) to prove his town powers.

I need this thought process explained to me in such a way that isn't ACTUALLY "Well, lets be sure to put some pressure on the 'confirmed' but back off when it wont and let Ben do some dirty work for us before he gets lynched for said dirty work"
It doesn't make sense neither bro. :/
Fate wrote: Andrius using caps without real anger is like a god damn speech impediment.
EXCEPT I WAS ANGRY WHEN I USED THEM. THERE'S NO NEED TO SPAM THE GODDAMN THREAD.
"Sexy" history together?

Loving El Gooski's posting style. :roll:

Fate's 594 is true. We're trying to AVOID going insane, now the other way 'round.
Plum wrote: G-D, Andrius, enough with the all-caps. You're reminding me of scum-Andrius from Thrillville on that alone, ugh. Fate only uses it sometimes, and it's cuter when he does it. Take it off, pretty please. Even if you've got lots of adrenaline on.
I'm not posting pictures though. I deliberately posted lots of pics D1 to throw off any attempts to meta me from CMAR or you.
Plum wrote: You just did. I won't neglect you now: you do not have a Townread.
I usually can get Townreads on cool friends pretty quickly,
so this is a bad sign (also a bad sign on SpyreX for the record).
But you're missing the point: I'm not cool. I'm not good enough, clearly. If I were I wouldn't have been rejected on Saturday.

As of whatever-page-i'm-on xvart is leaning scum. Cult. Scum. Whatever. He's not an investigator.

OMG Gooski is lazy as shit. "who are top wagons" "summary plz". LAzy_town, Katsuki is.
FPT wrote: Quality work, beautiful to watch some of the most contested players in the game scramble to make it into the kool kids klub. Well trolled.
QFT
SSBF wrote:Not really a fan of it. Benmage can still be cult that can attempt to convince his cult partners that they need to kill Fate tonight to confirm him as town and hope that there are multiple deaths tonight. I'm not saying he is definently cult, but I haven't like his play so far at all and even with his claim that he stalked Fate and will be killing him tonight, I am open up to the possibility of Benmage-cult trying to get rid of Fate for town creds if Fate isn't lynched today. Also you say that Benmage would not be putting himself out there as cult, I disagree. Given his history with Fate, I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed for his lynch regardless of alignment.
HE IS TOWN GODDAMMNIT. No scum would jump out into the open on D1 and announce he's on the road to Murderer.

Hi manho!

The Baby Spice hydra needs to stop tunneling Furcolow. As much as I hate his guts for what Furcolow has done in [REDACTED] he is pseudo-confirmed toen here.
VV wrote:BRO-DRIUS, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO 'GET BACK ON' #574? OH WAIT, YOU MEAN YOUR ISO #7. WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEARCH FOR SOMETHING AWESOME? Also, no-bro, I'm Town in this game. 8D. (Percy should add a masonry mechanic, even if it's just for us two. 8D) Also, why aren't you openly claiming your noise, breadcrummyness aside?(And I'm not seeing the breadcrumbs. D: )

BRO-SUDEVA. YES, ISO #7. (There should be two random masons in this game, IMO. That'd be awesome. <3)
Andy, ISO #7 wrote: @ VAS: HEY VAS. I'll GIVE YOU A NIGHT TO
SEARCH
FOR
EN
YTHING
S
PECIAL
I C
POSSIBILITIES FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER. DONT USE ME LIKE A
TOOL
BRO.

-The Baker
Is that clear? I don't care what you did last night, but you should totally search for those. Tomorrow night, you and me will target the same people; you with forensic tools, me with occult books. We'll look for murderers and cultists. Sound good? I don't think there's a big flaw in this pan, so.

I DID CLAIM MY NOISE.
I HEARD NOISE.
I just had fun with it, is all. SO YEAH. SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE ME. :(
/what else is new though? Katsuki told me to commit suicide before, so...

OK BROSKIES. I DID NOT WARD. I HEARD NOISE. THAT SETTLE THINGS?
WJR wrote: Is it just me, or has Benmage disagreed and or tried to prevent every plan that would confirm that he is town? The plan to have him kill Fate he was against. He's been trying to get Fate lynched instead. Benmage also tried to persuade Fate to not use commune on him here. I don't know why he would have a problem with being confirmed as town if he actually was town. But he has a large motivation for trying to prevent it if he is scum. To be fair, I don't think Fate's plan would work, because Benmage could easily get himself an insanity tonight before Fate uses commune, but Benmage isn't even using this reason to persuade Fate. It could be a coincidence that he didn't like either plan, but I am going to keep my eye on Benmage. I currently think that having Benmage attempt to kill Fate while somebody protects him would be the best plan.
Its because he's *currently* an investigator who plans on going Murderer. I proved-ish he's not cult, so he's town going murderer.
kunk wrote: xvart in Post #627 brings up a good idea, the Commune should go to Furcolow to clear him up further.
Give me a night or two and Vas and I might be able to clear him. :)

Really? We're going to have a designated Grave Robber?
Plum wrote: I knew that, but I appreciate it being expressed in a way that doesn't make Papa Zito want me to Modkill you
ITT we learn Papa Zito is Plum's Dad?!? :?
RC wrote: GTFO VAS AND TAKE YOUR BADGER FRIENDS WITH YOU.
GTFO REAPER. ME AND VAS
had before Populatiry Mafia
HAVE A BOND OF BROTHERHOOD. I ALREADY TRIED TO ADOPT HIM.

RIGHT. BECAUSE NO SCUM WOULD FAKECLAIM A WARD OR NOISE. :roll:
Furc is multi-posting again... /wrists
And again... /arms
and again... /neck
MoI wrote: And guess which ReaperCharlie I’ve seen that’s borderline obnoxious about his ‘Town’ cred and likes to argue with me? Hint – it wasn’t the Town ReaperCharlie who was lurkeresque and made almost no contributions Days 1-3. So yeah I’ve to a gut read that doesn’t say ‘Shining Beacon of Towniness’ to me. Can I be wrong?
I'm glad someone can distinguish between RC's metas... :igmeou:
Agree that xvart needs more suspects. OH WAIT. HE IS SCUM. LOLOL

EXCEPT BENMAGE ISNOT CULT MORONCHARLES. REMEMBER POPULARITY MAFIA? YEAH. He may be Murderer though.

WJR wrote: Andrius, I asked for your scum games because there's reasons why I think your town here and I want to make sure these reasons don't apply to your behavior in your scum games.
Glad to know you think I'm town, but are you actually going to read those? :?

I love how people are nom'ing themselves to Rob Graves. Almost as bad as people self-noming themselves for Scummies. :roll:

Evidentially I didn't make the list of people who could die tonight because, despite hearing noise, I'm not going to die? WTF?
Furc wrote: I don't really like this attack on me.
POOR BABY.
Furc wrote: i'm gonna try my own method. 1) Stalk 2) Murder 3) Win as Murderer
Fixed.
VV wrote: TC Andy, and thanks for the Wine(infrontofme.)

Also, when you get back please check out and answer my questions to you in my ISO somewhere.
What WIFOM? Unless you were trying to pun on the fact I was drinking... :/

Already did Bro-sudeva. :D

I don't see the need to organize grave robbing. At least one person will do it, and since there's no way to check to see if ABC did or didn't do it we can't really control who does or not unless we Ward them. So Cult will get their
crack
spirit dust and murderers will hunt each other and we'll get gear from dead peeps and flips. Since every faction (IIRC) has something to gain from robbing graves then multiple people will do so. We can't really stop them. We CAN, However, attempt to catch them in a lie when they lie about not having robbed a grave.

Loving the Barbossa pic from... someone. He was always my favorite.

Seacore's 907 is him defending his attack on two townies. WTF. Furcolow is town*. Benmage is town*. What they will be in a few days is for VV and I to discover.
*: Town at the moment. Potential to become Murderer.
Fate, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2594560#p2594560]this post[/url] wrote: Reaper is being a god damn Reaper as usual. He says "oh no im gonna die lets make D1 worth it" then proceeds to act like the champion of town with no fear of dying/producing real content the whole day.
You're surprised why? He always does that. >_>

@ Post 962 Andy is sad. While Andy is always happy to play with nopoint (hi ex-scum buddy! ) he is sad SSBF is leaving.
MOVING ALONG.

VAS IF I DIE TONIGHT AND I FIND OUT YOU KILLED ME FROM PERCY I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH A VENGEANCE SO HARD THAT I WILL SWEAR AN OATH MORE POWERFUL THAN THE OATH FEANOR AND HIS SONS SWORE WHEN THE SILMARILS WERE STOLEN. I WILL VIG/INVESTIGATE/VOTE YOU ON-SITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR BROTHER. *ahem*
That is all.

YEAH. BABY SPICE FURCOLOW IS TOWN_VI. MOVE ON WITH THE GAME AND GET VOTING SOME CULTSTIS.
Furc wrote:Group 1 (the hatas): MoI, kunk, xvart, SSBF
You forgot me dumbass.

How is RC being lazy a TOWN TELL? Katsuki, maybe its not that you play badly as scum; maybe its just that YOURE HORRID AS TOWN AND MAFIA. :igmeou:
@ 1052-Goosuki: You're saying that Reaper doesn't read. When it comes to self-preservation he's there in a flash. See how he's attempting to derail the lynch away from him onto xvart? We learn that xvart and RC cannot be scumbuddies. One is. The other isn't. Simple as that.

I'm liking WJR alot more as he posts. While he needs to catchup as well, I get a solid town read from him.

VV is town in the sense that he's not cult. Assuming he approves the plan I'll prevent him from going Murderer. Unless I'm killed. Then you know he offed me. AGAIN.
Moi wrote:Change of playstyles based solely on pressure? Scumtastic. I’d give a perfect example but it is [REDACTED].
I can't agree more, MOI.
MOI wrote: Scum RC loves to establish himself as the center of attention if perceived as clear or Town.
HARRY POTTER MAFIA.
ENOUGH SAID. "OH LOOK IM DUMBLEDORE AND IM SOOOOOOOOOO TOWN AND EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE ME!!! <333" YEAH. RIGHT.
And while wanting to form an alliance he still can't find a stable group of people to form one out of. Sheesh.

I agree with the point made against Lost butterfly. While it is hard to coordinate hydras at times (with lurking buddies) you really need to coordinate your reads together, or you risk hanging due to self-contradicting. Vas and I know this all too well... /Troll Mafia

Benmage is definitely Town*. Fate is leaning town. I also relinquish my rights to talk about their night actions (not because I did to begin with).
*: Town right now. Possible Murderer.

YO GUYS. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. BENMAGE IS TOWN*. SHIT DUDES.
*: ATM

So it seems we *are* designating grave robbers? I'm confused. And I don't really care. Someone needs to though, preferble two people, so that Cult can't get their mafic floo powder and we can make sure we get a flip each night.

Unvote, Vote: ReaperCharlies
I WILL NOT let him sit around as scum and manipulate me or cause me to second-guess whatever I do. He is scum and he needs to hang.

Agree with Vas #1217. Unless you have a detrimental insanity, which shouldn't be taken anyway, especially THIS early.

#1231 is RC attempting to derail wagon onto xvart. WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THIS BEFORE?
HRMMM.
Meh. While you're probably not scum together, one of you IS scum.
SITE TALKING TO ME wrote: Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 12.
FUCK YOU. I WANT MY SMILIES.

More to come later; aka Tuesday, after my law test.
If anyone wants to lynch Fate today, you're dumb. Just get Benmage to kill him and we can lynch other cultists today. Namely RC.

DEADLINE IS IN 3 DAYS?!? WHAT?!?
FINe. I WILL CATCH UP ON TUESDAY.
KTHXBYE

<3,

Geoffrey

P.S.
BENMAGE IS TOWN.

p.p.s. Shit. VV, if we go with my plan I'll be picknig up one insanity a night, from my actions, plus anything else that happens to me... hrm. Maybe this isn't the best plan...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1642 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Percy wrote: Benmage - 6 (Fate, Wraith, Baby Spice, manho, SpyreX, VasudeVa)
Get off Benmage. He is town*.
Find someone better to vote. Namely RC. Fate's for later/Benmage.

Plum wrote:Please be able to take yes for an answer <3.
I don't get this part. :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1643 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Andrius »

And when I say Fate is for Benmage, so we can res him and get confirmed Benmage town. And if we rez him we'll postpone Benmage going murderer (IIRC) so we'll keep confirmed-town Benmage alive longer. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1652 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:Please be able to take 'yes I think you're cool' when I imply that for an answer instead of talking about being rejected, Andrius.
Oh. :oops:
I got played. Played like I've never been played before. And it
sucked
still sucks. :evil:

@ Seacore: Can we not advocate someone murdering a confirmed townie right now? Thanks.
@ Seacore: Yeah, but he cannot WIN without successful murders. So he becomes a "SK" but cannot win without actually KILLING people. THAT is what we can prevent.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1665 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:Andrius raises an awesome point.
*bows*

STOP THE METAPHORS. THEY ARE NOT HELPING.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

*twitch*
GUYS, THERE IS THIS DOLL OF ME. AND THERE IS A A NAIL IN ITS HEAD. IT IS SAD AND DEAD-LOOKING. WTF GUYS. T_T
WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME?!?!? T_T

CD2
Username:
Andrius
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes :shifty:
Did you Ward? If so, who?
Yes, Benmage
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
I got a Fetish of myself, picked Twitchy
List all of the insanities you currently have:
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
I don't think so... :P
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
No
Twitch?
*Twitch*

So yeah. I got Passed a Fetish. *twitch*
Not too happy with that. *twitch*
And I Warded Benmage because he is one of my stronger town reads*, and figured that the scum might try to kill a townie* and a known Stalker/potential Murderer.
*twitch*

Will catch up on D2 stuff later. If we could limit ourselves to like, 3 pages a day that'd be just spectacular. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2249 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

VasudeVa wrote:
@Mod: Andy needs a prod.

Bro-drius
, I know you're busy and all but can you please grace us with your presence? Your last post was on Nov 4. I'll ask you these questions to help you ease back into the game:

1. What do you think of the MoI wagon and it's constituents? Do you agree with my case?
2. What do you think of the El Goo wagon and it's constituents? Do you agree with their case?
3. Why did you vote me D1?
4. What is your opinion on the dispatches?
5. Do you have any opinions as to the claims from N1? What about LB's insanity on their flip?
6. Care to share a quick town/scum list?
Of course I can grace LegoVas with my presence. I'm catching up; I'm in the eighties, so.

I'm not going to fully answer 1 and 2 until I finish the catch-up, but:

3. Because you were avoiding me, and you were not playing like your town self. It looked like Popularity Mafia over any other game I've seen you as town, so I was suspicious of you. But you did what you do best as town and- unless I'm horribly mistake, you're Investigator. (Unless you're going Murderer. *shudders*)
4. RC needs to go.
"And away he goes; PRECIOUS WE ARE FREE!!"
Fate needs to go too; if we have a COA to make sure all the graves are robbed then I have no problems Dispatching Fate. But if we can't handle 4 grave robbers and/or no one is willing then we'll have to delay Dispatching Fate until tomorrow.
5. I'd have to review the list of claims again. I'll get back to you.
6. I'll post a list like that when I finish the reread; some reads are changing a bit, and some are solidifying.

Sorry for being away; I'm sorta' flaking away from activity here. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2250 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:I am so close to replacing out of this game, the amount of people that pride themselves on being good players and are actually asshats who are dumber than rocks are pissing me off.

Furcolow I'm looking specifically in your direction.
Fixed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2253 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Seacore wrote:I am so close to replacing out of this game, the amount of people that pride themselves on being good players and are actually asshats who are dumber than rocks are pissing me off.

Furcolow I'm looking specifically in your direction.
Fixed.
Oh no, I've fixed this. I don't read his posts.
I force myself to do that too. But it doesn't always work. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2265 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

VV wrote: With the post explosions, it was easy to get lost. Things have calmed down now though, so I can easily focus. How do you compare my play here and my play in LOTR?
You're probably town. I have a good read on you, and despite the original vote on you D1, I feel like you're doing well. Now, the only thing that I'm not taking into account is you going Murderer, but I can't see you stalking Lost Butterfly N0 so.

Fate will probably flip town. I'm 85% sure of this.
RC was a scum read, so I'm looking forward to him flipping Cult.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2367 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm actively flaking from posting in like, all my games. I'm just really busy and didn't see this trough of activity in the forecast.
Regardless, I'm catching up, and attempting to stay caught up this time. And I'm probably going to start taking weekend V/LA's. :igmeou:

So, for the final time:
Do we have a contingency plan to Rob Four Graves?
Because I will vote to Dispatch Fate, as we need the flip regardless of how town I feel he was, but I want a guarantee that we can handle Four Graves tonight.
Similar Q:
If you aren't voting to Dispatch Fate, why not?

Catching up from my last post...

El Gooski did something that was listed as "/fail" in hito's guide. That was dumb.

Dispatch: RC

I'll wait on Fate, as I'm pretty sure he's town.

I agree with Nicodemus' vote on Furpants, here.

Benmage is town*.
We can keep him alive for awhile longer. Let's say he kills his target tonight. That means he has one successful Murder. Needs one more. N3 he Stalks, N4 he kills again. D5 he is Murderer. All we have to do is watch him carefully. He will remain as town for the next couple days, so until then we are not lynching him because he is town*.

Hi npiau! Long time no see.

At this point I'd be willing to vote Furpants for voting Benmage (aka confirmed townie*), but I'll hold off until reread is finished.

Forcing certain players to Rob Graves sounds like a good idea. Is there any significant reason not to let them? /reads
Feysal wrote: On closer thought, their investigate action of xvart is worse than useless, since by causing him to hear noise they may have masked other causes of noise.
I would expect a hydra of three to have more common sense than this.
:lol:

Furcolow is against the plan involving him Robbing Graves. Another lead suggesting he is going Murderer. Watch this one too.
AV wrote: Regarding Benmage

I don't think he's a threat as being a murderer. I think he's a threat because he's cult.

- He did NOT follow through his kill, despite it being the perfect opportunity to do so (the fact that Fate was soulless negates almost all of the drawbacks to vigging him)
- He has since said that he only wanted to catch scum with his kill - but that wasn't his plan yesterday. His plan yesterday was to vig Fate to prove his town-cred. When he thought Fate was scum, he wanted to LYNCH him, not vig him.
- He now won't claim his stalked target, which could mean he's planning on claiming a N2 murdered body as his own kill (a devious plan since the actual killer won't out themselves, as they're doing it secretly).
- ALL of this screams that he never stalked Fate, and that he didn't stalk last night.
I've already outlined the case as to why Benmage is not cult. Please read and understand that Benmage is town. Voting him is as bad as voting Furcolow at this point. (Although, as always, I would love to string Furcolow up from the yard-arm for what he did in [REDACTED].)

And don't you gain an Insanity if you Ward a Dead Person? And we'd know that too, so we'd force scum to lie about insanities some more. Its not like they can pull the wool over us.
Benmage wrote: Oh and andruis for president for warding me. I'm obviously not warding tonight hint hint.
If you kill me I swear I'll come back and eat your soul.
I'll consider Warding you for another night or so; as long as I know you're still town then we're good.

Did anyone else get attacked last night and survive?
Just trying to get another possibility out of the way...

TNM makes a good point here; if Benmage does out his target Cult can simply Rez them if they're Cultists.

TNM calls VPB too dumb to be a cultist here. Don't know what to think of it yet.

Clarify please, Wraith. How is TNM mafia with Gooksi?

WJR makes a good point about there being only one Murderer left, but when I considered (pre-game) going Murderer I decided that if I did I was to start late; aka, Stalk N1. So I think you're on the right path, but we'll be more certain after another night's reveals.

@ hito: Benmage should kill me if he stalked me.

WRAITH, why do you want someone to Res you? You were passed a Fetish, and are in no danger of being target of a Ritual (IIRC FTR), so you should be fine.
Oh nm. I don't see why Benmage would Stalk you, but whatever. :roll:

@ Vas: I see you're using LOTR to defend Wraith. I was gut-reading rewq as scum because of LOTR. (He acted like lost scum in D1 of this game, akin to his being lost for three days as scum traitor in LOTR. And he lurked (IIRC, been awhile since I read whole thread/ISO'd ppl).
No wait, Wraith IS rewq.
That's screwy. :S
Wraith makes a good point here... though all it proves is that Wraith picked up multiple insanities, and Benmage might know this. [?!?] Am I right?

I saw someone mention A Song of Ice and Fire, and the only thing stopping me from starting the series is that I'd be too addicted and go bat-shit crazy.
Seacore (IIRC?) wrote: Could everybody not voting ElG please state why you don't believe they are scummy,
when even they have admitted that they'd vote for themselves due to their behaviour?
Anyone want to link me to this EG post?

Sadly, being Stalked doesn't make you confirmed town, Wraith.

So there are people voting Nicodemus. Por que, ppl?

Furcolow calling for Plum's lynch is horrid.

In #2311 Furcolow thinks he is Andrius? WTF?!

Furcolow offering to Stalk and kill MoI is bad for 2 reasons: (2325)
-Stalling lynch of potential cultist [?]
-Furthering his inevitable career as Murderer. HRMMMMM

While wondering about manho, we see him replace out. Still gut read him as scum, but an ISO is required.

You can see my "tagging" went downhill as time went on. lol

Couple select ISOs/defenses from earlier:
Fate will probably flip town, but a flip would be great nonetheless.
FateEarly pissing contest with Benmage muddied the waters with my read on Fate. But he's been improving substantially, and I can name him Investigator in confidence.

Though the vote-hop to Plum was confusing as hell. If we have ScumA with BIG WAGON and ScumB with no wagon who should we lynch? The one who has more votes on him, obviously. Its not like Plum gets an extra night action.

AurorosVoxFirst post comes across relatively pro-town. Most likely honest-to-goodness Investigator. But he does say that he is "worried" by Furcolow's play. This is important now because he worries over Furcolow going Murderer. Stay tuned, we're coming back to it. Here's the text:
AV wrote: Whilst this plea looks pro-town on first glance, it makes me worried that Fur is already planning on going the killer route. By stressing that town can win if they band together, by stressing that no one needs to make a second kill - if he then goes on to become a murderer, he may have dissuaded some people from taking that route, thus increasing his chances. Moreover, finding out who stalked also tells him who his competition could be later in the game.
I do like the following push on Furcolow. While we didn't net a Cultist_Furc we definitely need to watch Furcolow.

Further into the ISO we have more comments on Furcolow, that I wholeheartedly agree with.
AV, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2587737#p2587737]in ISO[/url] wrote: Well, I'm not willing to vote for Furc at the moment because I do think he's town. So there will be no wagon jumping dance party today. But I'm keeping an eye on him because I think there's a chance that he could have gone/be thinking of going the killer route. Being a killer = being town today. There is no contradiction there.
Which is, ironically, what I use to confirm Benmage as town right now. He's not Cult, therein Town*.

I'm not 100% sure on Furcolow going Murderer. But the last game went for
ten game-days
, and it takes roughly
six game-day
to win as Murderer. Taking N0 (and potentially N1) off isn't too risky for him.

I agree that Baby Spice is contradictory, but they are a hydra (or have I just been wrong all this time?) and they have communication problems, just like LB. Also, I understand her [?] belief that Benmage is town NOW, but probably not in a couple of nights.
AV wrote: Does this mean you think that Furc Stalked N0?
Like I (may have) said, Furc might have Stalked and got lucky. But he could be taking a night (or two) to solidify his status as pro-town. A player with 2 insanities on D2 is scummy. A player who started slowly as Murderer and has 4 insanities on D6 is under less scrutiny. That's how I'd approach the deal.

Reasons for voting ReaperCharlie make me happy.

Will conduct some more reading/ISOs on MoI/xvart/Nicodemus/Goosuki/*someone whose name I forgot* :igmeou:
I don't understand the Nico wagon, so I'm going to look into that a bit, as well as compare the Gooski/MoI/kunk competition. xvart is still scum.
For now, I'll vote scum. Will look into competing wagons later and pick one. Will make case on xvart being scum too.
Vote: xvart

<3,
Andy

p.s. No timetable for my next big post. I'll try to comment regularly so as to not fall behind, but large amounts of ISO-ing and work will have to wait for when I'm not swamped with schoolwork.

p.p.s. Furcolow is guaranteed going Murderer. Might make a case on that too. We should probably make time for a Murderer lynch somewhere down the line...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2372 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, we have a somewhat working plan. I don't see why we need to put this off any longer.
Dispatch: Fate
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2377 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm down for VP's. If we can-essentially- roleblock the scum/potential murderers from acting besides robbing graves for us, we're in pretty good shape.

I don't see a reason why this wouldn't work...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2393 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey Percy, Lost Butterfly is still "alive" in the first post. Just letting you know.

Sorry Vi, but you're not good enough for this one. :P /loljk
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2404 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:How about we swap Furc out and put Benmage in. I don't think Furc can be trusted to do anything.
Yeah, but how the hell can we control him if not through Grave Robbing?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2407 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Seacore wrote:How about we swap Furc out and put Benmage in. I don't think Furc can be trusted to do anything.
Yeah, but how the hell can we control him if not through Grave Robbing?
Furpants_Tom wrote:We can't. Forming our plans around the assumption that it's possible is only going to make those plans fail.
Oh, there is one way, and I recommend it happen during Night 4 and 5.
Pray, do tell.
Unless its secret information.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2417 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey Percy, I voted xvart at the bottom of my 2367.

Sorry if it got lost in the massive post. :igmeou:

Thanks, fixed ~Mod

Thanks for being awesome!
Last edited by Percy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2422 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

<333 Iecerint!
About time we get to play together again!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2438 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Good point. This means that Fate was either Cult (for 3 Fetishes) or going Murderer (Stalked someone N0). Any other possibilities (minus Cower_LAME)?

I haven't seen this in forever! <3 GOD, THE MEMORIES. :')
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2496 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

We. Cannot. Trust. Furcolow.
Hence we need to force him to Grave Rob.
I can't case now, I have a test in 8 hours I haven't really studied for.

/aslssp
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2593 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:
Another Ward on myself
would be much appreciated!
I'll consider it, like I said earlier.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2695 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm too busy to post cases right now, as I'm supposed to be on a plane right now.
Goddamn Chinese Airlines sliding off the runway.

ANYWAY, I'm going to help Vas fulfill his dream.
Unvote, Vote: MoI

But apart from that it seems like the EG wagon is deadish, and I prefer MoI to kunk ATM.
Baby Spice, if scum, has scum already on wagon. Namely xvart.

I'll be traveling tomorrow, and hopefully doing some major MS-related work the next couple of days.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2699 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

You deserve the hammer bro. You already called it. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2707 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

FUCK YOU FURCOLOW.
FUCK YOU.

*huggles VV*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2709 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2711 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Why, because you're afraid I'll kill you first? :twisted:
I don't kill confirmed townies*, no matter how dumb they are.

Though I will seriously flip a shit if I'm killed by you because you can't handle someone calling you dumb (because you play like shit).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2713 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

EXACTLY. THIS WASNT ALL ABOUT VAS GETTING
THE ONE RING
THE HAMMER HE YEARNED FOR SO DESPERATELY, THIS WAS ALSO ABOUT WAITING FOR COORDINATION.

*prays hito gets here on time*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2716 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Looks good, hito. Way to save the day.lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2719 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:Thank god Hito.

Furc, do you not even read before you post????
QFT
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2729 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

Do we still have to vote, or..?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2737 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Gurgi, MD thread wrote: The main symptom of being a VI seems to be what I will call the Twitter Effect. VIs will just post without having ever thought. Then when people say that they haven't thought, the VI gets defensive, rather than admitting their mistake. Agreeing with another player is fine, even good, but VIs tend to just retweet and not add anything or even think about why they agree or else they never agree with anyone. They also use far too many acronyms, too much jargon, and apply too many 'standard' concepts without thinking. Stop reading the wiki and try to understand the basic concepts of mafia. Try drafting your posts before posting them. Treat it like a paper if you have to. Revise. Be concise but explain your ideas. Don't use shortcuts that could cause confusion, but the same is true for metaphors and explanation. Concision is pro-town, don't spam. People will lynch you just to be rid of you.
Sound like anyone we know?
OH WAIT.

Spoiler:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2740 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Furpants_Tom wrote:First off, I blame Furc for this debacle.
QFT
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2834 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Andrius »

CD3
Username:
Andrius
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes :igmeou: *twitch*
No
I gained Obsession through Commune
Twitchy *twitch* and Obsession
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
Don't think so. :P Check back with me tomorrow and my answer might change.
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
I Commune'd xvart. He is no more Insane than me.
Twitch?
*twitch*

So xvart cannot be Murderer, as I have two Insanities now. But I stand by my cult read on him.
Vote: xvart

@ Vi/Percy, whoever wrote yesterday's lynch scene: Mad props for including LegoVas in the flavor. <3 Even if he didn't kill MoI

Anyone going to claim noise on me, or do I get to assume that Furcolow Stalked me and/or was vitctim to fetish crafting?
I have no problem with dying, but dying to Furcolow when I KNOW he is not town* is unacceptable. :evil:

Agree with Vas that MoI was murderer. Though I'm sad to see it wasn't him who targeted me. UGH GODDAMN YOU FURCOLOW
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2838 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:But now you can't ward me tonight! *sad panda*
You are going Murderer, so I can't protect you past like, D4. You do realize that, yes?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2845 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:Ben, why exactly is Spy cult?
He didn't die last night.
Somehow missed it.
Good enough for me;
Unvote, Vote: SpyreX

Someone should claim the res though.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2848 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Andrius »

No, dumbass.
Benmage is town*.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2850 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magna killed LB.
I'd bet my life on that.
Either that or YOU killed him, and I'm next.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3010 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

You can't ward and double-rob, dumbass.

Sorry for inactivity.
Will read and catchup tomorrow, hopefully.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3091 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Benmage wrote:But now you can't ward me tonight! *sad panda*
You are going Murderer, so I can't protect you past like, D4. You do realize that, yes?
Oh right :roll: ...you shoulda got an invest kit...so when I launder tonight.....
I took Obsession last night, so I have to Commune again. And after that you're at risk for BEING a Murderer, so yeah. Can't help you out much longer buddy. :(
DUMBASS wrote: BenMage needs to be held in check since he is no longer "confirmed town"
We need to force him to rob two graves *AND ONLY HIM*
He is confirmed until D5. He couldn't have Murdered 2 people until N4, so. He is still confirmed town*.
DUMBASS wrote: tomorrow is our only chance to lynch the murderer who killed LB if they strike again, Andrius
*COUGH look who didn't read the MoI flip; who doesn't have a big enough brain to figure out how MoI got 2 insanities in 2 nights as town*
Iecerint wrote: Andy, I'm pretty sure Commune is based on your insanity BEFORE the one that it gives you. So he'd have to have only 1 insanity. Correct me if I'm wrong.
*sigh* You're right.
totallynotmafia wrote: How the frig is this possible if Fate had an insainity, clearly the only way he could have acquired an insanity N0 is if he stalked or cowered, thus he could not have possibly had occult books in his possession.

Vote: Benmage
Benmage is town*. Please stop your foolishness.

I love how page... something-or-other involves tnm and seacore ASKING people to volunteer to murder El G.

Probably too late to go Murderer now, Seacore.
VPB wrote: I really hate this frankly. It's the perfect cult claim for gaining an insanity. "I stalked, but now I've come to my senses and won't be killing tonight. Sorry about the mess up guys." Perfect way to hide the ritual.
Except it doesn't hide blood. xvart needs another commune later down the line. Forensics tonight IMO.
WJR wrote: Andrius isn't bloody.
Sorry to disappoint. /sarcasm

If I were in WJR's position, I would have gone Murderer by now. Or Furcolow. Seriously. Being Confirmed town is the best reason to go murderer. Not saying WJR is, just saying thats what I would have done...
DuMBASS wrote: i'm town going murderer, a moron, with 3 insanities... a stalk on someone... and my actions at night have all been self-serving
Fixed.
DUMBASS wrote: how am I hurting your chances to win?
You are in the game.
And alive.
xvart wrote: I have been given the green light to murder Furculow tonight.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Whoa. Man, I'd be sooooo tempted to murder him. Not because he's town*, but because he's a fail-tastic player who ruined another game by his stupidity and he's being un-cooperative here while claiming to be the town god.
But I digress. He is town*.

*= for now... tomorrow he can be murderer.
iece wrote: And I already had a scummy vibe from xvart.
Welcome to the club.
VPB wrote: You feel you are confirmed so it doesn't matter what kind of verbal diarrhea you spew in thread because we aren't going to lynch you. Or that because you're "confirmed" then anyone who disagrees with you must be scummy or out to get you.
QFT

OK, 2907 MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO PLAY WITH FURC AGAIN. SHIT. I AM TIRED OF HIS GODDAMN VI-DIARRHEA OVER HOW GREAT HE IS. SHIT.
xvart wrote: 1 Are you suggesting that you are that leader?
2 You mean like yesterday when you hammered after someone wrote in big bold letters DO NOT HAMMER while everyone was still coordinating and confirming town plans?
QFTQFTQFTQFTQFT
triglav wrote: @xvart - no stalk of Baby Spice?
What happened to top suspect?
Defeated by anti-town confirmed town player?

Really?
QFT This was perfect. xvart's to oscummy to win as murderer now; might as well kill everyone he can before we feed him some rope.

Speaking of Wraith, where is he?

VasudeVa wrote:
Vi wrote:
Andrius wrote:
@ Vi/Percy, whoever wrote yesterday's lynch scene: Mad props for including LegoVas in the flavor. <3 Even if he didn't kill MoI
:D
I'm still in mourning.

RIP: Vas' hammer of MoI.
In Memory of what could have been.

:cry:

seacore wrote: Vote: <ignore Furc, and not include him an any plan>
I
Second
this plan.

xvart can confirm himself as non-cult by killing you, yes? Barring some horrid plan involving the cult killing you too

SpyreX is still most likely cult, barring some insane plan that hito [?] outlined.
xvart is cult too.
Furc is a dumbass, and should be dead by D5/N5.
Benmage... it'll take longer for him... a day longer IIRC
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3093 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
I was all wrapped up on the "becoming murderer after 2 attempted kills" I forgot you had to WIN.

So yeah.
Benmage is town*. :D I'll re-consider warding you after this force-commune is over. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3100 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:Andrius, there's a bunch wrong with what you've said, but It's already been mentioned.

xvart cannot confirm himself as non-cult because scum can fuck it up, and should because it'll lead to a quick mislynch.

But finally, to a huge concern I have.
How does obsession work? Does it just mean you have to commune two nights in a row, or do you have to commune for forever? Because if the latter is true, you're going to be pretty damn insane by the end of it.
I hope its just the next night.
If it isn't, I'll just pick up Taboo tomorrow night and be done with Obsession. But then I'll have to keep Obsession in mind when I hunt for more equipment...

I'm confused, so I'll try to work through this:
xvart is scumxvart cannot Murder. If Cult kills Furcolow, he'll flip "something something eaten by a tentacle monster"
We'll know it was them

xvart is townxvart does murder.
Cult also kills Furcolow for creds.
Murder takes prescedence in NAR, so xvart is confirmed.

xvart is town plus a res on furcxvart and cult kill furcolow.
furcolow is res'd.
furcolow dies and flips "tentacle monster yadda yadda"

I'm just confused, because I was convinced he could be confirmed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3107 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore wrote:Andrius, the three examples you've given show exactly how he cannot be confirmed.

Because we cannot tell the difference between the 1st one and the 3rd one.
OOOOOOOOOOOH
:oops:
Never mind. /fail

Furcolow goes before Benmage, as Benmage has to be here longer to win as murderer.
Seacore wrote:
Furc is a loose cannon that can destroy this game.
Furc can destroy this game.
destroy this game
[/b]
HRMMMMM

predit: grave rob... I'm down with the current plan. Though I take it we're not going to worry about BS/kunk from yesterday?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3113 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Under no circumstances should the town condone a murder of a confirmed townie.
We don't have confirmed townies.
We have confirmed townies
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3192 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I have a COA to get out of Communing every night from Obsession.
That makes me a happy panda.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3194 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sounds good, Seacore. I completely forgot about the voting insanities. Why would people not take Twitchy though? *twitch*

Oh, awhile back you mentioned that I might get stuck communing forever due to Obsession, but I found a way out of it, so. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3197 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Our plan to get the Cultists mass-modkilled: WIN.

I love it. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3199 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

The only downside is, if this works, we're going to have a shit-load of bodies to Grave Rob tomorrow night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3205 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

DUMBASS wrote: if i'm a bad player, make suggestions.
Stop playing?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3207 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

lol Thanks Benmage.

BTW, Congrats on getting Engaged, AV! :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3209 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

But I have a special place in my heart for you,
Apollo
Iece. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3213 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Iecerint wrote:
Seacore wrote:No, Andy's point is that he believes Furc is attempting the murderer win condition and thus needs to be killed by town.
If that is Andy's point, then Andy is a total dummy rather than being scummy.

Andy, is this your point? If so, why do you think that's the case?
Yeah. He's going Murderer. I mean, come on. He's just making it so that we DONT trust him to do any actions so he can run around and do whatever the hell he wants and still seem confirmed town. Just because he hasn't *twitched* doesn't mean he isn't picking up insanities. We'll find out tomorrow though, in-thread, in front of EVERYONE. Seacore's plan will catch him, and I'll just laugh spitefully at those who doubted me.

But yeah. This isn't the first time I've been called a dummy.

(but seriously. If I were confirmed town, by the MOD ON DAY FUCKING ONE I'd definitely go murderer.)

predit: Artemis, eh? Why was I so convinced you were Apollo? :? Oh well. <3 We should play more often, but the last 2 times I PM'd you about a game you ignored me. </3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3240 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

CD4
Username:
Andrius
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
Yes, Solist from my Commune
Twitchy *twitch*, Obsession, Solist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
Yes. VPB is no more insane than me.
Are you bloody?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*

I'm glad to know xvart is confirmed town in
one
of the games we're in together. :roll:
I took Solist so that I could search for something else and drop the Occult Books. And with Obsession, I had to get rid of the books. I didn't want to target someone more insane than me (Benmage) just to get rid of the books, so I did it this way.

Since xvart is out of the way:
Vote: SpyreX
. I'm going to assume that someone warded ElG's grave, and have faith that BOTH Spy AND Trilo didn't follow the plan on purpose. :igmeou:

Iecerint not hearing noise means Furc didn't ward him. Probably Res'd or Stalked someone.

I am personally happy that Furcolow's throat was slit overnight. Vengeance is bliss. The fact that he flipped ONE FUCKING INSANITY was a big WTF moment for me. --; I guess I should trust him more often, but hey. I KNOW that Benmage will attempt Murderer. xvart might.

So. Seacore. How do you want to test the voting insanities?

Benmage, would you rather be warded or Resusitated?

With 4 graves to rob tonight we're going to need a massive plan to cover this. And with 19 of us left (after the lynch) things are going to get interesting.

*twitch*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3242 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Baby Spice wrote:
Benmage

How the hell do you
know
that the cult warded El G's grave when neither of the people actually tasked with robbing it have actually posted yet?

Simply put AV, after El G, and after Benmage's actions yesterday in gun jumping, I want to hear from the people who should have robbed the grave first.
:?:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3245 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

I know you entered the game trying. I mean, you Stalked N0. You're essentially acting as the town Vig, but knowing if you play your cards right you can win as murderer.

Not an option for tonight; sorry. I'd have to hunt for a kit first.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3251 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote: This. Seriously. Andrius, you're smarted than this.
He is, officially, a Murderer.
He cannot win with us anymore.
He HAS to go Murderer to win.
See it now?

Why me, Iece?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3252 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Goddammit.
Am I just stupid, or what?

Just reread the Psycopathy thing, and Benmage has to attempt another kill to become Murderer.
THEN kill 3 times (assuming #2 fails) to win as murderer.

Shit, I guess RC was right. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3310 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Trilobite wrote: You had to commune because of obbession.
You picked VP because you didn't want to target someone who was more insane than you just to get rid of the books?
You then picked solist so you could rid yourself of the books?

This whole thing sounds ass backwards to me. You could have at least tried to commune someone suspious looking with the chance of dropping the books that way.
Yeah. I didn't want to waste books on Benmage, just for the sake of getting rid of them. If I'm going to toss them then I could at least provide some more information on a townie-typed person. I just finished a game where the really good player made it to LyLo only to-you guessed it- not actually be town! So I figured I could at least see if he was telling the truth on that front.
Trilo wrote: Hi. We robbed Furpants like the roster dictated.
Then... :? Oh. Seacore robbed with SpyreX.
Sorry about that.

As for my low activity level, its pretty much across the board, tbh. I recently put in alot of time to rereading an entire game, and let this one and PYP fall by the way-side. But whatever. I'll get better.

So I clarified the Obsession thing with Percy.
I'll be Communing Benmage tonight, because Solist doesn't allow removal of Obsession; I must get the books destroyed, which sets me back even further in time and insanities. But I'll be rid of the vile book (Harry Potter 2, anyone? ;)) soon enough. Unless you WANT me to sit here and take an insanity a night trying to find people more insane than me. :P

Seacore, are we doing the voting-insanity testing now, or..?

I'm also going to claim LA for awhile; need to pull my grades up significantly and this is finals, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3312 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

So what do you want me to post? The stuff in Spy's post at the top of the page?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3314 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

Unvote
Unvote
Vote: hitogoroshi
Unvote
Unvote
Vote: hitogoroshi
Unvote

That's it? No big list?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3328 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh yeah.
I was voting Spy before I did the test.
Is it safe for me to put it back on, or?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3611 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll catch up here over the next couple days. I'm done with school, so I have time now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3696 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Andrius »

CD5
Username:
Andrius
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
Yes, Hallucination from Commune
Twitchy, Solist, Obsession, Hallucination (4)
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Commune'd Benmage. Obv. more Insane than me. No more Books.
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*
Vote: Andrius

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote

So evidentially my Occult Books had special powers... who knew? ;)
/jk

Anyway, I'll be rereading the thread from where I left off earlier sometime soon. Tonight, if I can.
Anything I can do now though, besides for the daily claim?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3821 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hi. I'll catch up tomorrow night, barring circumstances beyond my control.

Feel free to poke me with sharp objects if I don't catch up tomorrow night.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3831 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, some of this might be old, but hey; sorry I fell so far behind. And it looks bad too; don't have time for niceities atm.
Trilo wrote: You want to drop the books, taking solist doesn't help you do that because you have obsession which means you are locked in a commune cycle UNTIL YOUR BOOKS BREAK. If you really wanted to get rid of your books like you claim you would have looked at someone with “more” insanities than you. Your claimed actions don't mesh with your claimed motivations.

Our working theory is that you are using this cycle to rack up a couple of “explained” insanities that could be used to hide your work in the ritual.
I was
convinced
that Obsessed worked like this:
I Commune Night N. I gain an Insanity. I pick up Obsession. I was convinced that Obsession only affected the
next night’s action only
, for whatever reason (lack of reading or whatev), so I could not be locked in an eternal battle with Commune. (And yes, had there been more Murderers a Commune would have been more effective).
So on Night N+1 I would be forced, by Obsession, to Commune again. I expected this.
I expected N+2 to start the cycle over again, so I could act differently, and then have that action be Obsessed for the next night.
I thought Obsession only worked for the following night. My err.
Why did I want to lose the books? I had originally intended to get the books and search for both Cultists and Murderers, since I prefer investigative roles. I had originally planned to get another player (Vas) to go with me and do some sort of
Black Ops
where we both target the same player with Books and Forensics Tools, so we could effectively rule one person clean for that night. (I only realized later that I’d be picking up one insanity a night and it would have worked better had we both had the different equipment and alternated nights. Something for SAIV, perhaps.)
I wanted to lose the books because they were becoming useless; I was gaining insanities while the murderers didn’t exist. I planned to drop the books and Ward/Res one/two townies constantly (like Benmage/xvart).
Why did I think Solist would work? Because I thought Obsession only worked for the following night (N+1) not N+all following nights.
VPB wrote: Yo Vas, you seem to have a special relationship with Andy judging by the FWAN thread, in your experience does he typically make bad decisions regarding the setup?
Here we go... :roll:
VV wrote: Why, yes. I've played with him a lot and he's a player I respect. But sometimes he does make some bad decisions and is sometimes airheaded with some of his Town decisions. An example would be him outing a non-incriminating track result in DEFCON Mafia 1.0, a vanilla-less game. He softclaimed a track result, which then resulted into three Town PRs outing themselves. It's not outside of his Town meta, if that's what your asking.

I do have a slight Town read on him. Scum-Andy has a pretty malicious air about him: always hungry for a mislynch and pretty intent on spreading evil around. Town-Andy is very casual and light-hearted. I'm getting more pings on the casual and light-hearted side of the spectrum.
I f***ed up really badly in DEFCON, hence me dragging in Vas to attempt and help me out (which didn’t win us the day, but still.)
I am NOT a VI; I just fail at reading and make dumb decisions
on occasion
increasingly often.
Xvart, I had 2 communes as of yesterday, 3 as of today, and no more books.
I am agreeable with Plum as likely cult with SpyreX. Quick read-over of Vas’ case on Plum was good on him.
Much more happy with AV murdering Nico than plum.
Massive counter-case by plum. Not going to read it now (remind me to layer plz, have dentist appt in morning).
I read 3456 by Spy as bussing/dbd.
NACHOOOOOOO (seriously though, its been awhile since I’ve seen you/played with you.) <3
Wraith definitely claiming a Res was what got him killed, i think. Meh. Either that or cult wussed out of killing a big target.
Ok, who the hell is keeping track of insanity infractions? Really?
Xvart was confirmed though.
Vote: Baby Spice

Baby Spice, take it from me, who attempted to (and failed) prove Benmage could win as murderer. HE CANNOT.

@ Trilobite: I HAD to take Hallucination. It was the next best thing for me, and since I’m expecting to be Stalked and Murdered, I’ll be hearing noise anyway. I COULDN’T take Taboo because I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT after the Books were destroyed by Communing eBenmage. I was forced to delve into the forbidden insanities list, so I picked one that I had seen as acceptable for over 4 insanities (and I couldn’t take Taboo).
guide for investigators wrote: Hallucination (least bad unacceptable insanity - if you have to choose one from this list, pick this one)
MMHMM
I didn’t Taboo my books because I wanted to get rid of them, because of the big sschpeale over them yesterday.
But now I’m either stuck:
Perma-Warding people
Perma-Robbing (NO MOAR INSANITIES PLZ)
Search: Res Kit/ Tools (can’t be done over again, yes?) then: RES RES RES RES
And Res-ing opens me up to easier murders, so that’s good I guess.
Benmage is offering himself up as sacrifice to prove TNM... how noble.
hito wrote: We should have our two most trustworthy stalkers (Ben's choice) hit Andrius and Nico, who we will ask to ward other players. Failed stalk = lynch. TNM can hit Ben, and Iece and Seacore scull the list like last night (unless Ben has two more people he'd rather have us hit guaranteed.) Andrius and Nico, if you're townies, the best thing you can do is make sure we don't waste a day on you guys.
OH HEY.
IF ME AND NICO CROSS-WARD THEN WE CANNOT BE WARDED BY “CULT” SO WE ARE EASILY KILLED, YES?
God this game. I’m attempting to make it EASIER for people to vig me. Lol
<3 vas this game.
Bye Ojanan.
Bye Vas. :(
Trilo wrote:
IMO, that's far more likely to be coming from a position of knowledge than Benmage's speculation in #3236.
Its not secret knowledge WHEN ELG DOESNT FLIP. HRRMMM TOUGH CALL HOLMES.
Unless I’m just not following you. :/

Going to put some gradual work into my top suspects over the next couple days. Couldn't do all of it in one sitting; one-day catchups are only valid when I'm incredibly motivated.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3833 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

Trilobite wrote:Just posting this to let you guys know that Kittymo is now a part of our hydra.
Glad to know that while KittyMo finds me one of her "favorite scummers" (wiki), she has never played with me personally. Always as a hydra or alt.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3835 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

BTW I'm glad you're confirmed town for once, xvart. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3839 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nachomamma8 wrote:YAY ANDRIUS IS TOWN

I know this because Andy is not good mafia.

Vote: Baby Spice

I'm glad my incompetency proves I'm not scum. :igmeou: Glad to know I'm ruled out because I'm too stupid, apparently.

@ xvart: I'm not entirely sure why being confirmed town is a cross to bear. :? But whatever floats your boat, xvart.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3841 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho/Andy, the only pair of players who can lynch a Mason D1 and get away with it. :roll:

Good times. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3878 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

xvart has me down as 5 insanities; listed Hallucination twice. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3947 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

CD6
Username:
Andrius "Kairys"
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes (Hallucination)
No
Clean Night! :D (No)
Twitchy, Solist, Obsession, Hallucination
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
No
Are you bloody? If so, why?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
*twitch* (Hallucination-based Noise)

Unvote

I heard Hallucination-related noise, but evidentially was stalked. Twice. Glad to know people love me. :igmeou:
Glad to have Seacore in the confirmed-town boat. Unless the cult did some sort of "kill ourselves for town-cred" bullshit. Its not like they need the kills, right? :roll:
Anyone else Res Seacore? Just making sure we don't get some sort of Feysal/NPIAU res shenanigans.
I'm fine with my own Murder tonight.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3949 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

If it helps the town, yes. I realize I haven't really been playing the game, persay, (per say?) and if I can get my throat slit to help the town then so be it. I mean, I won't flip Cultist, but if it helps then I'm down.
I'd rather not waste a lynch on myself when we have two townies waiting to slit my throat tonight.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3952 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

I support Suicidal testing.
When looking to pick up my 4th insanity (Hallucination) there were a crap-load of voting insanities. Testing for them is one of the best things we could do.
If we push scum into taking... that one insanity where the first res on them fails them we're in good shape for murdering them.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3955 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

I searched for a Res Kit, something that couldn't be Obsessed. Pointless, yes, but at least you'll have something to get from my corpse. :D
I figured if I DID stick around I could just be stuck Res-ing until I died.
Either that or I could Ward, but once I Res I'm stuck in that cycle until I die/save someone.

I got good luck the last time I was a protective role (Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum), though I never got to use that either.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3962 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm fine Res-ing Seacore tonight.
I'm NOT fine with VasudeVa getting axed.

YESSSS I WAS WAITING FOR XVART TO GO MURDERER
God if I had been FurcolowI would have been bloody since N1. :twisted:

I will Res Seacore tonight. Any objections?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3963 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wait. How the hell is Seacore supposed to Murder me tonight? He stalked AV.
So..? Have hito/VP do it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3965 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

I Rez the guy who's going to kill me... odd times we live in, eh? :?
No objections here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3976 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its ok AV.
We can cuddle in the Dead QT and cry together.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3978 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Who'd you stalk again? /goes to look
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4017 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

AurorusVox wrote:I AM A SAD LEMON

I have so much more to give. :(
Its ok.
We'll just make lemonade our of you. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4025 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well, Iecerint. :P
Seacore was ATTACKED, and REZZ'D, so that is why he is BLOODY. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4039 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:Better idea, we lynch you today so cult can't stack you up on insanities.
Is this a thought out-loud or a call for votes?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4073 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, since I'm not enabled to vote kunk then I'll plot it down on TNM, as per Ser Benmage's orders.
Vote: TNM

Also, who's getting replaced? I saw it whilst brousing the Queue. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4076 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

P.S. What the hell has Vasu been doing and NOT getting insanities? :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4081 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Vas has ONE
It was just a comment.
He's still town.
I'm just wondering what he's been DOING.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4083 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah. I had always meant to Commune, but didn't realize how utterly useless it would be after the first couple nights. ESPECIALLY without murderers. >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4085 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Andrius »

AurorusVox wrote:I was just sitting there nicely rezzing until Benmage hated me :(
Cuddle time? :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4087 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't think I could do another game this big. I feel like once it gets over 20-something players I have to put ALOT of time into the game D1 in order to keep from being drowned by pages. If not I just float until I'm slain. I love SA, but I don't think I could do a 28-player game and expect to do well. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4089 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

AurorusVox wrote:<3 Andy we shall cuddle in the graveyard QT and if you're cult we'll put our differences aside and it'll be like a poster for scumial equality or something.
I'm not cult bro.
With all the insanities we have the world could use some more love and cuddles.

p.s. I think "scummial" has two m's.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4094 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

VP Baltar wrote:
Andrius wrote:I love SA, but I don't think I could do a 28-player game and expect to do well.
Guess I don't have to feel too bad about the stabby stabby then huh :twisted:
You know, I always wanted to play with you and Sotty7; ever since I read Last Man Standing. I was a big fan for a long time, and I didn't do as well as I'd have liked to in this here game. :(

But yeah. Feel free to cut me down... :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4096 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

(>^.^)>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4139 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

AurorusVox wrote:Do we have our plans in place?

IEC ----> kills ----> Vox ----> Res -----> Iec/Seacore

VPB ----> kills ----> Andrius ----> Res -----> ???

Ben ----> robs ----> TNM
(I guess since there's only one grave to rob we can't shut xvart down even if we wanted to)

And everyone else do the happy dance?
VOX RESES IECE
I WAS ALREADY TOLD TO REXZ SEACORE

TNM, I'm letting VPB slit my throat tonight. The least you could do is claim your goddman stalk target.
Bote stays.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4141 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

TNM stalked Hito.
/bets one cuddle
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4143 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

JACK
BENMAGE
VPB
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4144 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
Well. Idk how Jack snuck in there. I just came from reading DEFCON Mafia, so. :oops:

How about Benmage VPB and Seacore?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4177 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Andrius »

Trilo, much respect for the wall o' info. Won't say you're obvtown just because of that (seen bigger walls from scumbags; <3 Parama)

But I support either course of action; should I still Rez Seacore tonight? :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4179 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Andrius »

How would that work with VPB getting killed by TNM?
Or are we dead-set on lynching TNM here and now?
If, so (and IIRC) why aren't you voting him?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4181 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh ok then.
Then Seacore murders. Perfect.
AV, WE WILL MEET AGAIN IN THE NETHERWORLD.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4197 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Andrius »

Interesting find, xvart.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4239 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote:TNM hangs today.

Hito will kill Andrius, so Andrius will rez Hito.

Seacore will kill AV so AV will rezz him.

TNM hangs. Is anyone more town than I? Has anyone called things more correctly this game than I? This is the decision.

Has anyone stated why Plum today? ? ? I keep asking.

As for my all stalk list I'll finalize it later. Moar TNM votes. But sneak preview. If A Kills B and B kills A it is only because noway in hell both A and B are town.
I agree with TNM.
I agree with me dying, but why the sudden switch to hito? What will VP do?

No one is more town than thou, Benmage. I am glad to have Warded you the one time I did. :D

Someone should though. I agree Plum should hang, but not before TNM. Or Feysal/nopoint. Did someone forget we have prob.scum in there?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4242 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh ok. Rezzing hito then. :D

TNM is cult, AV. We need to get one more cult strung up. No cuddle-time until we string up another cultist.

I remember. It was a long time ago, back when we were young men. Now we are old men filled with regret, waiting to die alone...
/cookie to whoever can tell me where that is from. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4295 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Benmage is town.
Stop fussing over it.

AV and I don't need to draw attention. We will rezz and die as ordered.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4297 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes but I was proving a point. confirmed town pushing OMGBLOODLUSTOFDEATH is rather off.
(Though I feel like that would be really fun.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4302 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

VAS TAKE NACHO OFF THAT MURDER LIST.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4316 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

IECERINT TAKE VASUDEVA OFF YOUR SCUMLIST OR I WILL GET JACK TO SHOVE A LIGHTNING BOLT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
VAS IS TOWN.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4329 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, AGAIN.
WHY AM I & AV ON PEOPLES LIST IF WE ARE DEAD TONIGHT?
/confused
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4332 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Andrius »

ITS OK AV WE CAN CUDDLE TOGETHER IN DEATH.

(>^.^)>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4340 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wait, if we're letting TNM stalk VP why the hell do you want me to REZ VP?
Or did i mis-read that?
IS TNM stalking or no? (I'd assume that since he's wagon #1 he isn't, but hey.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4354 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wait I thought Nacho replaced Nicodemus. :S
Oh no it was nopoint. :igmeou:

Vas is town; move him accordingly.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4357 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

Trilobite wrote:
Iecerint Post 4314 wrote:I am receptive to Plumscum arguments that go beyond "I feel it in my gut" tho.
How about the fact she has all but given up posting in this game while actively posts elsewhere? I have seen Plumscum give up in this manner before.

~Sotty
Iecerint, remember Greek Mythology? :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4363 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

True. Too true.

CMAR, <3, but you're in the wrong thread. :(

Everyone didn't win. I did. :P You got knifed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4365 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

No,
I
had the coolest role ever.
I killed people and robbed their graves.
You got outed D2 and got stabbed in the face. :twisted:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4368 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

He's been modkilled before like that? :(
CMAR, I thought I knew you.

*huggles Iecerint*

Plum was this lurky; especially later in the game.
And she was scum with me and two others. Iecerint was a Mason. Vas was lynched D1. He was the Cop.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4370 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh. CMAR was the vig in that game.

I'm sheeping Benmage, Trilo.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4371 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

That's not me refusing to vote her, BTW.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4375 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm sheeping Benmage because he is a town read and I probably should have just Rez/Warded him and other confirmed townies each night instead of going off communing and wasting night actions. Definitely getting a new plan should I play in SAIV. Plum is lurky and has a history like that, yes.

Oh, I missed the point where EVERYONE had to.
Sure yeah.
TNM
Plum
kunk
Feysal (one of Feysal/nopoint to be sure.)
Nicodemus

Not sure about Triglav; has been very under-the-radar from my POV. Would need to reread. Lurking like this though; tough call since I would probably be lurking too if this wasn't my only active game.

This is no mere
ranger
mason.
He is
Aragorn
, Iecerint, son of
Arathorn
Zeus.
You owe him
your allegiance
a lighning bolt to the face.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4378 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Trilo wrote: And yes I am aware Andy is slated to die tonight.
Glad to know talking to me isn't a waste of time.

I'd have to look at your wall again. I
do
love tinfoils though, so.
I can see cult doing something like "killing their own member", but it would mean:
1) loss of NK
2) loss of Rez kit

Whether they did so on Seacore or not is something else. Who Rez'd Seacore again?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4379 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
TownSeacore, not CultSeacore.

/reading isn't tech

Why would they? I don't see what they stand to gain from Rezing someone they tried to kill. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4381 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
Well.

Then... Nico is town? Unless big-shenanigans in which you and him are cult together, I don't see why Cult would claim a res on you like that.
In the Feysal/nopoint thing, yes, I can.
Here, not so much.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4383 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

You can tell how well I am versed in the lore of the mechanics. :P

So they would have pretended to kill youcult and nicocult faked a rez. That's unlikely. I mean, unless they spent the night gathering rez kits and/or fetishes, then I can't really see it happening.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4385 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Re:
1. Most likely.
2. Actually, this is a much better idea, and more likely.
3. Probably what happened.
Yeah, I haven't tracked fetishes outside of myself (obv. one I received earlier).

But I hereby call #2, just so people can't say they duped me in the Dead QT. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4391 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

hito wrote: Regardless, it's not enough for me to want to stay my hand from the murder, although it makes me a little less confident I'm hitting scum. My gut also called spy town, so.
Don't stay your hand. Cut me down, I understand my role in this game and if I need to die like a dog than so be it. :D

@ hito: Though I am confused as to how Nico isn't more confirmed. In order to insinuate him being town then Seacore would have to be cult OR they had to legitimately Rez their victim throwing away both a Rez kit and a Ritual.

And don't you dare turn this around. I am sooo looking forward to cuddling with AV after being condemned to death don't you guys dare pull a Fyodor Dostoevsky on me. :(
Seacore wrote: Then 5 of these 6 people are cult. Not so bad.
Feysal
Iecerint
kunkstar7
Nachomamma8
Triglav
Trilobite
Fixed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4393 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

*eerie silence is eerie*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4396 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

AV don't you abandon me in the Dead QT.
Didn't Benmage want someone to stalk him?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4405 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

Triglav, I'd like to clarify that, with me and AV being on the receiving end of "sticking a knife in people = A+", it probably won't be very fun. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4409 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:Andrius should die in a fire (<3) because he is definitely scum, cf. Communing Benmage (whom he knew to have a higher Insanity Count than him at the time) and netting that convenient little extra Insanity. If the plan gets him dead by tomorrow or nets other scumbags I'm down with it, but at least my one clear obvious scumpick must die. I am not impressed by musing about whether that he said recently says anything about his alignment; Andrius isn't stupid; he covered up an Insanity hoping to last as long as he could, and please just don't let it be much longer, mkay?
You know that fire doesn't affect me, Plum. (<3)
And you too are definitely scum. Not even bothering to vote, eh? You're definitely playing scum as I remember you, back in the days of Hellfire and Lightning.
I Commune'd Benmage to drop the books if you don't remember, and I've netted a Rez Kit so I'll at least be useful as my throat is unceremoniously slashed.
I'll be dead by tomorrow; don't you fear.
And how praydotell do I have more insanities than I should? I did commune xvart and was correct in that he did attempt to go murderer (later than I expecteed but still).

But regardless, I will be more than happy to become starcrossed in oblivion with thee. (But AV gets the first cuddle, as promised.)

-Andrius "Kairys"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4411 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

:? I have my Rez Kit. If you mean the Books, yeah it did. (After some work.) Or we could lynch your cult-buddy TNM and we can hang out in these old ruins for one more night.

One more than I wanted, but its not any more than I'm supposed to have.

Well seeing as you are slated to die and I'm slated to die it sorta' works out like that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4413 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

Since I noticed exactly how bad you were lurking and generally avoiding posting (about the same time I actually started paying attention to this game). It really clicked when I gave our meta to Trilo (Greek Mythos) and realized you're doing the same thing you did there here. The only real difference is Vas is alive, I'm not claiming scum and I'm not pushing blatant mislynches. You're still lurking and posting only when prodded.

I admit that I've been sorta' spamming here because its the only game I can post in ATM.
(You have a snow day? Lucky. I have to get up in eight hours for class. :igmeou: And its like 2am over there; I was wondering what you were doing up so late. :P)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4415 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

No big deal. I should really be sleeping too, but hey. Stuff happens. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4417 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh. :oops:
I remember when I was a n00blet I was like "oh lurking sounds like a good strategy" so I tried it. Got lynched D2. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4422 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Andrius »

Nacho gets 2 dumb points.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4423 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Andrius »

And Plum, I forgot that Starcrossed implied suicidal. I thought it was just dead.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4439 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:
Andrius wrote:And Plum, I forgot that Starcrossed implied suicidal. I thought it was just dead.
Well, really what it implies is that fate has screwed over the relevant parties . . .
True. Too true dear Plum. :(

lol @ hito's rewrite.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4441 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ooooh oooh pick me pick me! /loljk
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4444 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

I could guarantee you one, xvart, but I'm pretty sure that'd be playing against my wincon. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4445 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

I SEE YOU POSTING MAGUA.
AND TEN WHOLE MINUTES.
TEN MINUTES.
HAMMER NEEDS BE DROPPED NOW.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4446 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fuck.
Sorry, that was meant for another game. /FAIL
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4448 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

--;
That was meant for the other game but didn't happen due to simul-posting.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4454 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Percy you are like no other Aussie I have met. lol

BENMAGE. If you do not explain why TNM is better than Plum w/in 24 hours I'm going to sheep someone else. Like Vas.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4456 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Percy
Seacore
Espeonage

Oh they don't count? Well then:
5 this year at school, and I'm sure some before that. :S

Why does this matter again?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4459 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

I didn't think it was a secret I was sheeping Benmage-town.
But I'm just saying that I would like him to explain why he's still on TNM over Plum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4462 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

I am willing to vote Plum; I just maintain my loyalty to Benmage.

Vas... He's like an older brother I don't have. Nothing but love in our interactions. Even when he kills me and betrays me in a mini.
Triglav wrote: Also, hito, we have a solution for all Andrius concerns.
It's called 'he's dying tonight'.
Solved.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4471 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

And this has nothing to do with the massive wall he posted against you, right Seacore? :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4489 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

:?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4494 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

<3 Iece.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4503 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Andrius »

Plum drunk?
:? :shifty:
Mid = blown.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4505 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:I've never actually been drunk. Notwithstanding the fact that I played Drunk Mafia under the influence of very low-alcohol wine.
I was about to say.
Because you'd lose some points in my book for drunkposting. Being Plum. And under 18. (Not so set off by drinking under 21, but drinking to get drunk under like 18 is just off. People like that are definitely setting themselves up for shitty futures. And I can't see you doing it. :igmeou:)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4507 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Andrius »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Awww, Andrius the Baker AND good influence.

<3
I- never mind.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4509 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Andrius »

/agrees with Plum

Yeah, whine is one thing. Rum is something else entirely. >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4511 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Iecerint loses three respect points.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4513 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

No, that's in regards to drinking to get drunk. :P

Nacho does need to post.
We should be impatient.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4515 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

If this build-up leads to a let-down I will be </3, Nacho.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4523 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

lol @ Benmage and the ugly people thing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4527 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok cool.
/confirm I'm Rezing hito, who will subsequently slit my throat.
Good deal, huh hito? :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4530 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

hito wrote: How exactly were you "put into" a ridiculous situation? You are responsible for your own play. Andrius and AV, if town, understand that they failed to give us enough of a view on their alignment that now they have to die.
QFT.
hito wrote: If you are a townie, take solace in this - even if your net contributions to the town are "doing a bunch of scummy looking things and then get murdered", you're not even in the top three for worst townies this game.
Thanks! :D

hito wrote: Also, while I'm thinking about it, here's advice for hypothetical town Andrius. (If you're scum you were gambiting and I caught you; fairly self-explanatory.) Your biggest failure was the communing fiasco. You loudly trumpted your plan in thread, but curiously never shared it. That secrecy is what did you in, in the end. Even with an amazing talent for internalizing rulesets (and I think it's safe to say you fall below that mark), it's dangerous to run a plan with no one double-checking it. If you find yourself keeping a secret, ask yourself, "Is it vitally, crucially important that I obscure this from the town?" I think your persona as "The Baker" is giving you the penchant to keep your thoughts close to your chest, and so when they're wrong no one can tell you such.
Well I had originally wanted me and Vas to run around as a duo and Commune/Forensics together but that fell by the wayside. I feel it'd be a good strategy for town next game though; pair two players and have them alternamte Commune and Forensics (within the pair and each player for each night); definitely find scum/murderers that way.
The Baker moreso implies that I crumb my role. Don't really have a unique role here. Though your insight into my own personality is charming. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4549 (isolation #179) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: Plum
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4550 (isolation #180) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

There's the hammer.
I figured that since I'm usually the cause of her death (and lynching ;)) I'd do it for old times' sake.
And the fact she'll flip scum doesn't hurt. :P

@ AV: (>^.^)> It'll all be over soon... for us...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4582 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Andrius »

CD7
Username:
Andrius
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes (Hallucination)
Nope
Yes, Rez'ing hitogoroshi (Took Marked)
Twitchy, Solist, Obsession, Hallucination, Marked
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
Maybe/Yes. I Rez'd him, but he's dead, so is that a Yes but he still died?
Were you murdered?
No.
No.
Are you bloody?
Yes (Rez'd hito)
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No.
Twitch?
*twitch*

Unvote

OK. So I Rez'd hito according to my orders.
I'm still here.
I wasn't Murdered.
While I waited for confirmation of my Insanity choice frim Vi/Percy I did some looking into hito and wanted to attempt to figure out why he wouldn't have killed me.

Percy, does a person gain an Insanity from being Resusitated, even if they die anyway?

Now, we know hito had THESE SIX:
Investigator's Guide wrote: hitogoroshi (6) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N2), Solist (Fetish N3), Obsession (Stalk N4), Compulsion (Stalk N5), Taboo (Fetish N5), ? (Murder N6)
Planned out ahead of time. Him getting OM-NOM'D by Cthulu wasn't on the agenda, so he didn't see that coming. So he SHOULD HAVE HAD 7 insanities had he actually Murdered me on top of me Rezing him from said beasties.
And if the question above is true, then he should have seven, the last from me Rezing him.
He flipped with Six.
So therein he didn't Murder me, as he definitely got the one from me Rezing him.
Which is odd.
I was totally expecting to be in ye olde dead land by now.

@ everyone: I DID REZ HITO GUYS. SRSLY. EVIDENTIALLY HITO DIDNT COME BY AND SEND ME TO CUDDLETIME WITH AV. T_T

@ Iece: If I were confirmed scum (or scum at all), I'd claim scum for the hell of it. For old times' sake.

I didn't Rez Vas.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4649 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Can I post here? </3
I promise I'll just sit in the corner and not say anything. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4654 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Other people need to start playing this game.
Hi? :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4656 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

*sigh*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4660 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm just lonely.
This isn't nearly as cool as the last time I claimed scum. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4662 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

:cry:
I claimed Godfather and they loved me enough to keep me around for awhile.

</3 Iece
</3 Nacho
</3 Vas
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4664 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh yeah.

</3 Seacore. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4688 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Iecerint wrote:Oh well w/e I hate my life.
<3 Artemis
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4690 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4692 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

<3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4708 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

*sigh*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4718 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seacore, you don't mind if I not vote myself, do you? :)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4720 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

No, I said I wouldn't be voting myself.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4722 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok good.

I resign myself to my fate.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4731 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey Vas, Iecerint.
You get your justice today.

Hades, Master of Death and Lord of Olympus
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4743 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

I had loads of fun playing this game with you guys, and although the size was a big more unmanageable that I thought at the beginning, I enjoyed playing with all of you and meeting some new faces.

- Andrius "Hades"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5532 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Andrius »

Zachrulez, in the words of Iecerint, me being "Affable Evil" and "too cute for evilness" kept me alive as long as I did.
Murder plan killed us.
No murderers boned us.
Town won because no one had balls to go murderer. :P

xvart, I'm very disappointed. You were so fucking close. But you win MVP in my heart for killing asshole furcolow. Best kill EVER.

I'm done. This was long, painfull, and I'm proud to have fought alongside my scumteam.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5554 (isolation #198) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

VV wrote: I also remembered him playing as a sly businessman who sold me Andy Town(I don't think I ever voted for Andy at all this game).
THAT PLAY saved my ass. Just, <3. Loads of respect there. lol

xvart is my hero.
MoI is <3
AV is (>^.^)>
VV is <333
Plum is </3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5563 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:
Andrius wrote:Plum is </3
?

Because I played poorly (which only benefited your scumteam)? Or because my last push was on you, you obvscum?

<3
No, because we were parted; doomed lovers until the end. Again. </3
*sigh*

MY LOVE FOR NACHO DID NOT LEAD TO NACHO-LYNCH. OR IECERINT. MUST TRY HARDER TO FAKE-BUDDY NEXT TIME.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”