Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Jesus fucking christ, 12 pages already?

No noise. Not ward.

Vote: Lost Butterfly.
/pre-read vote
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, that should have been, like 6 pages if it weren't for the ultra ridiculous Fate v. Benmage drama. Please return the 10 minutes of my life that I lost reading that bullshit.

Anyway,
vote: Bowser
, opportunistic scum. I mean, really.
Bowser wrote:Fate, your behavior is clearly anti-town.

Unvote; Vote: Fate

Benmage is town.
^obvious scum here.

(Hey Andy!)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No flavor on resuscitate.

Murder is Murdered
Ritual is Destroyed by an Unspeakable being.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Furc wrote:i haven't seen her(Plum) as scum, yet, to my knowledge though.
Plum-scum hates being scum, therefore lurks. 8D.
hito wrote:I have a question for everyone: What is your Stars Aligned experience? That is, have you played in both 1 and 2, just one of them, or is this your first?
Technically this is my 1.5th SA game. I replaced into the second one, but my replacee went back in a nick of time! I did, read the second game and followed it religiously. :D

---

In regards to the Fate/Ben drama, I'm leaning towards Fate here. I knew some form of drama will happen even before the game started, and these two will be going after each other's necks. However, I think it makes much more sense for Fate-cult to craft a fetish for Benmage precisely because of their hatred for each other(because he knows that this shit will happen anyway). Fate-investigator will never go murderer though, he's too much of an alliance guy for that. (Then again, I only know Fate~, so I might be a little biased to benmage~)

I think that both of them are Town though, and they should cease this bullshit once and for all. Cross-noise aside, I think that cult ignored these too because of their history('Oh hey, Fate and/or Benmage are not here! Let's watch them rip each other apart and not target them.')

Suggested action: Ward Benmage. Not sure if Fate is actually worth a rescusitate since it destroys the resuscitation kit. But from my understanding, ward should block a murder...
Lost Butterfly wrote:Lastly, @Vasu, why no reaction to my saying you might go murderer? Shouldn't you be defending your honour?
I'm typing out a giant 1050000+ word wall against it as we speak because signup WIFOM is important.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think it would be a good to make out a Town Approved Insanity list. Agree/Disagree?

Here's what I think are good:
Twitchy
Compulsion
Suicidal
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Scumreads off the top of my head:
Furpants Tom
Seacore
Bowser
Baby Spice
Lost Butterfly

I'll explain soon, when I get my thoughts in order.

I'm actually afraid of sleeping because of this game. I don't want to wake up with 15 pages to read.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Furpants #392 wrote:Number 1 with a bullet. Badass. It's a list of the people who have only posted to agree with other people, isn't it?
It's more of a 'list of gut-scum.' and an open declaration that I am watching your every damn move. :D (also, future me adds: Fate makes a good outlining of my feelings in his #529)

Seacore #393 is horrible.
Seacore:
Tell me, do you think it's possible that a wannabe murderer will go with that sort of WIFOM given the near-impossible wincon? In the last game, no murderer openly claimed shit like that (Even ani, who stayed Town for the rest of the game.)

Regardless,
Vote: Seacore

Lost butterfly #410 is scummalicious.

Furcolow is still Town. :P

Seacore #427 is just as horrible as his #393

Seacore #474: Really now? Furcolow claimed that the recipient of his Ward action was El Goosuki RIGHT ON PAGE 1. And then he dug himself in a hole by saying some UNIMPORTANT SHITTY SHIT SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WHATSOEVER about Drippereth and now the cult are partying in their Daytalk about an easy mislynch.

Although something

@Mod: Will sociopath scum still have access to daytalk(but can't talk in it anymore?)

totallynotmafia's #481 is a likely scenario. I won't be surprised if furc does something stupid like, post the N0 PM based on how he's been reacting.

Oh great, MoI's #490 is scum too!

I am not reading SSBF's #491 wall of scum. The Furcolow vote is horribad though.

Fate's #523 is real awesome. :D

Something is off with MoI's #542. It reads a LOT like buddy distancing, especially since they're like OMGUS voting each other here. In this wall, he only mentions AV twice -> "Your response is underwhelming" + "SpyreX's case is compelling.". MoI doesn't read like his usual aggressive self..

BRO-DRIUS, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO 'GET BACK ON' #574? OH WAIT, YOU MEAN YOUR ISO #7. WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEARCH FOR SOMETHING AWESOME? Also, no-bro, I'm Town in this game. 8D. (Percy should add a masonry mechanic, even if it's just for us two. 8D) Also, why aren't you openly claiming your noise, breadcrummyness aside?(And I'm not seeing the breadcrumbs. D: )

----

God damn, this game is a bitch to catch up to. So much punishment for sleeping.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Hito:
Err. I don't think Furcolow is the best choice since Insanities are hella harsher now + Private Infarctions. I clarified this in the sign up: Two strikes of the same = Modkill. Three strikes of any = Modkill. I'd rather someone who's..a bit more careful do it, to prevent unecessary modkills on not-cult. No offense to Furc, but he doesn't really strike me as the most careful player out there.

@AurorusVox:
Why is Andy's Bowser FoS + VasVote suspicious? If Andy flips scum, who do you think is his buddy? Also, what do you think of MoI?

@Fate:
How is Seacore Town? You like to quote/link to post that you think are clear, but I'm not seeing any~

--prev-edit--
ohJoy, LB is scum with Bowser. Yay!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yo Furc, 28 pages in the game, you have 7 pages in your ISO.

Can you tone it down a bit? You're really bogging it down.

---
AV wrote:If you think Bowser is scum, what do you make of Andy's FoS on Bowser whilst he still has an RV on you?
Bowser scum = Andyscum. However, if they aren't horribly obvious like Bowser, I'd like to question them for a little while before I get into gripes of what I do think of them. I'm questioning Andy as we speak, will clarify in a few. :P
Plum wrote:Also two people claimed to have Warded the same person. Guess what this could mean?
Do tell, madame Plum.
(Although, I think I may have guessed it along the way. It has something to do with Baby Spice right~ *cookie if yes*, *no cookie if no*)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Yo Furc, 28 pages in the game, you have 7 pages in your ISO.

Can you tone it down a bit? You're really bogging it down.
^scummy

Has absolutely no bearing in the game. If all of furc's posts are scumhunting and valid discussion, then I welcome each and every single post. At this point I would throw myself in front of a bullet for furc.

GTFO VAS AND TAKE YOUR BADGER FRIENDS WITH YOU.
Uhm. What? Why are scum more likely to dissuade spammy posts? Am I the only one scummy for attempting to stop Furcspam when there are other people doing so? It
does
have some fucking bearing in to the game because players don't want to see that they need to read 10 pages when 40% of it is just Furcolow spamming shit all over the thread(and is bad for Town morale.).

And besides, he can easily compress everything he's saying into one post.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You think I’m not playing aggressively when any number of people have attacked me for being too aggressive regarding Furc? Cool story bro.
It doesn't matter what other people think. What matters is I'm seeing some indications that your Furc-agressiveness may have been faked, and now that Furc's near-unanimously believed to be Town, you're looking for something to do. So you follow on Spy to vote on AV. However, the problem is that lacks the usual MoI Town-aggression I've seen before~. It reeks of buddy distancing, I tellz ya.

I think I'll go vote for ye.
Vote: MoI

Can you go over why you think Spy's case on AV is good?
SSBF wrote:You claim that you have not read #491. Then how would you be able to say that my vote on Furcolow is terrible if you haven't read that post, let alone the entire post? You could say that I was voting a VI, but I at least tried to justify my vote to the best of my ability. That being said, I have already unvoted Furcolow, but I would still like to know why my vote for him is more likely to come out of scum.
Nah, that Furc vote was all I needed. I've skimmed it, but I didn't understand. I think that anyone who dared attempt to vote for Furcolow SHOULD be put under some scrutiny because they're either: Scum or Stupid. When people started nitpicking Furc's "EL GOOSUKI BUT I TARGETED DRIPPERETH", I imagined scum partying in their Cult QT doing virgin sacrifices and having orgies thanking Cthulhu for an easy mislynch. (Note: I have no real knowledge of Lovecraftian stuff, just some shitty stock knowledge.)
Andy wrote:Fellow Investigators,

I will catch up soon. Sorry for being gone, but shit got real over here. Almost wrote a GD "Drunk Andy" topic Friday night. And I got rejected some odd-hours ago, so life is at a low right now. Doing my best to get by.

I'll catch up soon. Promise.

<3,
Andy
TC Andy, and thanks for the Wine(infrontofme.)

Also, when you get back please check out and answer my questions to you in my ISO somewhere. :D
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

xvart wrote:Wouldn't the appropriate place for you vote be on the person he is distancing from (AV), since your case hinges on AV being scum?
Nah. MoI is scummier, fo srs. I mean, have you seen that vote hop? It was like, woah.

Opinions on MoI, please.
SSBF wrote:Disagree that voting Furcolow = scum or stupid. Not everyone thought Furcolow was town before AurorusVox step in and realized that Furcolow's warding is most likely to come out of town. If there are scums on the now mostly dissipated Furcolow wagon, I would look at how they joined the wagon, not just if they joined the wagon.
Hmm, alright maayybe I'll TRY to read it..(soon!)

As a player who has recently hydra'd with MoI, what dost thou thinketh of MoI's play here?

---

Attention: Reaper Charles

You missed my questions to you here. Come on, bro don't leave me hangin'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ReaperCharles #895 wrote:I think you're missing the point that overall, furcolow's posts have been extremely useful to us in a number of ways. And that is something that scum would obviously want to shut up (or shut down, but now we're arguing directions...)

Do you disagree?
Yes I disagree. No it hasn't been useful. What was useful were people's reactions TO furcolow's posts. His posts are arguably useless in themselves. And I argued that it was shooting down Town morale because he was pissing multiple people off.
MoI #999 wrote:If you can point to the indications that my pursuit of Furc was faked then do so. Otherwise you are just throwing rhetoric. Hey I can do that to –

I’m seeing clear signs that VV is Cult faking his scumhunting. He just doesn’t seem like the VV I’ve seen before.

See how useless that is? And care to point to a specific game where you saw my Town-aggression? Because I don’t think we’ve played in many games together if my memory serves.
Sure I can!
ISO #0: You attacked Furcolow because he was a potential problem. I really disliked this because I see you as a player who likes to read people, not just
ISO #4: You're saying that Furc is Cult fakeclaiming ward on a Craft Fetish target. Horrible attack. Ward protects someone who was CF'd, therefore no Fetish will be made. This reads to me that you're just saying this to make your vote seem justifiable.
ISO #9 and #10: Some shit about El Goo and timestamps. More horribadness, to make Furcolow implode, thinking that you can get away with such horrible fluff attacks that really don't mean anything.

You know, stuff.
Sort of Town game
Real Town game

I like to stalk people. I was arguing here that your vote of AV didn't seem like you. I'm not so sure about AV's alignment, but this vote was just about as lazy as you can get: Hide a vote in a wall. You have mentioned AV twice in your vote post and you didn't even bother to say more than 'Your response is underwhelming' and 'I agree with SpyreX'.
More MoI wrote:1. So vote-hopping is inherently scummy?
2A. If Yes why aren’t you also calling to task any number of the other players who have made similar votes?
2B. If NO it is not how am I scummy for it?
2C. If the answer is ‘It Depends’ vote yourself as you are a terrible fake-scumhunter and thus Cult.
1. Nope!
2B. I disliked HOW you voted for AV because it was super lazy + your fake attacks on Furc.

---

In other news, I share the opinion that RC is scum but I wanna follow up on MoIScum here first~. RC feels like he's enjoying the game too much and is attempting to lead the Town. This is not TownRC. TownRC doesn't even bother. (Isn't that right Fate~?). He is also trying so hard to get some Town points by making horrible attacks on a lot of people. In fact, I'm surprised that very few people are seeing it. (I'll try to get to this soon, but I has to go fer now. Expect it in my next post.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: ReaperCharles

Apparently, I missed some stuff over the last pages. Add those seacorian stuff to my vote and this:

---

ReaperCharles: Manipulative little S.O.B.

I've been watching RC play for a while now, and he's been giving me terrible terrible vibes. Like, horrible ones. First off, meta wise: This guy is extremely Lazy as Town. Seriously. However, as scum, he's just a happy little butterfly~

However that's not the meat of this, he's been attempting to gain 'Town Points' that he doesn't deserve by either attacking people or shouting 'I'm TOWN YEAHh.'. Seriously, check them out:
ISO #38 wrote:^scummy

Has absolutely no bearing in the game. If all of furc's posts are scumhunting and valid discussion, then I welcome each and every single post. At this point I would throw myself in front of a bullet for furc.

GTFO VAS AND TAKE YOUR BADGER FRIENDS WITH YOU.
This one is the first one that really got my attention. I was telling Furc to stop spamming the thread, and he calls me out as scum for it. Not only are there multiple other people who were RAGING at Furc for the spam, but then he proceeds to make out a 'I welcome each and every single post' in an attempt to get Town points.
ISO #46 wrote:Makes sense. But this post gives me the willies. Bad willies.

It sounds like hito is fishing, trying to say "lets pick a really TOWN townie... wink wink ME derp"
But he doesn't actually SAY it outright, meaning he's waiting for somebody else to suggest that he do it.

Which is exactly what I thought when I read it:
- Why don't we just have you do it, Hito?
- OH WAIT. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SUGGEST YOURSELF? HMMMM
- OMFG THIS MOFO MIGHT JUST BE REALLY SMART SCUM. sooo

Very Reluctant FoS (which will probably earn me a few tomatoes in the face): hitorogoshi

And now, of course, I MYSELF volunteer to be the one to rob the graves.
This is actually the gravest of them all. I'm surprised people missed this actually. He dares attack obvTown hito by saying that 'volunteer fishing' is scummy. However, he had the brass balls to actually
volunteer
for the slot of Town Graverobber when he just called out hito for volunteer fishing. The is is just super scummy hyporcisy. He's probably cult-relegated corpse dust fisher or something.

Addendum: He keeps repeating how Town he is because he's the "SHINING BEACON OF TOWNIENESS" to himself, but he never really earned that did he? Other people like say, Hito did. But RC? Nah. I think that this is somewhat of a slip of his true intentions. He keeps repeating it even if he never earned it so that the thought gets hammered into our heads.

Seriously, this guy is getting away with this BS because of the above average number of words/page in this game. In a game with the average number of words/page, the stuff he's been doing is inexcusable especially ISO #46. In fact, that alone EASILY earns him the the rope for today, and I'm not even counting whatever case they're talking about up there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey AV! While you're here, care to comment on my case on ReaperCharles?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@ Vas: ROFL. You are telling me I am trying to win town points of the Furcolow situation? LOL

MAYBE YOU MISSED WHERE I SAID (ON PAGE F*@$ING THREE, MIGHT I ADD):
ReaperCharlie wrote: I just want to say that just once, I would like to see furcolow NOT lynched on Day 1.

He is often a valuable asset to the town if left alive. Not to mention an unlikely nightkill.

Sooooo as a personal request I would like you guys to unvote him. It's just his style.
eh???

OH YEAH HERP DERP REAPER. SRYZ BRO
I'm sorry, What? That doesn't even pretend to make sense.

Who said anything about lynching Furcolow? I was telling him to cease making 5 posts when he can easily compress ALL of those into one singular post that is easier on the eyes and on the page numbers. You went all high and mighty and said 'That's scummy. I welcome every single one of his posts. *cool guy faise w/ thumbs up and sparkly teeth*'.

And I'm not even going to dignify that second part with a response because it has nothing to do with my case on you. Nor do I even understand why the fuck you are bringing it up. This is an interesting reaction though, 'Mr. AwesomeTown'.

---
AurorousVox wrote:I can see what you mean about ISO#38, but I disagree with your analysis of why ISO#46 is scummy. If his #46 has scummy motivations, I don't think it's what you're seeing, because he called Hito scummy for IMPLYING he wanted to volunteer rather than saying it explicitly himself, i.e. he's accusing Hito of trying to allow someone else to suggest it to avoid seeming suspicious. If it's scum motivated, then he's explicitly volunteering himself in order to not be accused of hypocrisy - he hasn't acted hypocritically.
Really? I thought it had scum written all over it. The fact that he had a problem with Hito(mr. obvTown!) being the graverobber is really transparent. I mean, a Townie seeing mr.ObvTown Hito fish for a volunteer would gladly say 'Why, Hito! Why don't you do it~ *thumbs up*'. Reaper said 'No Hito. I'll do it. I am the shining beacon of Townieness, after all.'.

Why would any Townie dissuade a pretty obvious Townie from graverobbing? Answer: They won't.

Reaper is scum. Moar votes plx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ReaperCharlie wrote:GTFO!

Not only did you NOT answer my question, but you FAILED to point out whatever question of yours I didn't answer!

Answer my f@#$&ing question scumbag.
I didn't even ask you anything. Nor do I even see any question there that had anything to do with whatever I'm saying. Now you're just flailing, badly. GogogoTown drive Reaper lynch ftw!
MoI wrote:ISO 0 – I believe Furcolow will be a detriment to Town long term. Fact. After seeing his Town performance in Harry Potter and his Scum performance in Bold and the Beautiful I don’t believe he will help Town regardless of alignment. Period. Look at the amount of votes he’s made today, the number of times he’s declared to have ‘caught scum’ only to abandon those reads, and the number of reads he’s flip-flopped on (Fate as a prime example). I very much doubt based on past history and his current contributions that he'll be instrumental in actually getting Cult lynched even if his mercurial reads are correct. Not sure what you intended to say after “not just”.
ISO 4 – What in the hell are you trying to say here? Back there I posited that Furc could be passing of his own crafting of a Fetish on El Goo (which would cause El Goo to hear noise) as a Ward (which would also cause El Goo to hear noise). You attack that states the Ward would prevent a Fetish is factually correct but doesn’t even apply to my argument.
ISO 9-10 – If you don’t think that it is odd that suddenly Furcolow, who reacts with the speed of a diabetic hummingbird to accusatory posts, took that long to respond with the simple statement as to who he actually sent his protect in on I don’t know what to say. Certainly nothing fluffy about it.
ISO-0: I messed up here, apparently. I intended to add something along the lines of 'not just policy lynch people right off the bat.'.
ISO 4 - No. It doesn't make sense for Furc-scum to fakeclaim 'Craft Fetish' as a 'Ward'. Because if he DID ward El Goo, El Goo shouldn't die from a Ritual(barring future nights of CF-ing but that's another story and it can easily be cross checked through claims.)
ISO 9-10 – Fluffy of course! Timestamps don't mean anything. Maybe Furcolow had to go to the bathroom, or whatever. Those attacks are horrible and you deserve scrutiny for it. You are implying daytalk shenanigans for something that is inherently null.
MoI wrote:So you linked to Mega Man Mini 1008 as an example of a game I’m ‘Sort of Town’ in despite the fact that I didn’t play in that game?

And you linked to Personal Agenda Mafia as an example of a game where I was ‘Real Town’? Despite that fact that I was a 3rd Party Jester?

For someone who likes to stalk you do a craptastic job of it. When you find a scum game of mine that demonstrates me doing what you are suggesting here we can talk. Otherwise I’ll just assume you are being your regular, fairly incompetent self here (Advance Wars Mafia anyone?).
And apparently, I messed up my links. I really should check those links before posting. >.>.

I meant to say link Personal Agenda Mafia with you as the 3rd Party jester as the 'not so Town game' and Perpetual MyLo Mafia as the 'Town' game. (Not gonna try linking this time.)

Although your abrasive defense and rather unwarranted attempt to discredit me is noted.
MoI wrote:Oh, you dislike it. Ok. When you can demonstrate scum motivation and history for it come back and see me.
Ohh yes I dislike it, hur hur hur. And after you're done bussing your buddy RC here, You'll see more of me D2.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

There is NO benefit in claiming insanities.
The only claims we should be doing is Insanity GAIN.

And that's solely for the purpose of cross checking occult book results. Occult books don't care what your insanities are, just how many there is. If we find lying scum through books, then awesome.

If we waddle about claiming our insanities, the Cult
will
take advantage of it. Cult could have won SAII a day earlier if they noticed it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Trilobite wrote:You said we shouldn't be claiming insanities because it would help the cult more than the town. Can you elaborate more on that, especially since you made a reference to SA II.
In the previous game, everyone was claiming what their insanities were because Insanity Infractions were private and edited into posts. It helped out discerning liars and honest people.

However, by the end of it, Town had some Sadists, some Aversions, some Paranoid and some other insanities that it made Day play harder in the end game. The clusterfuck of insanities made it easy for cult to pick out who to kill because their mere presence in the end game was good for them. (IIRC: semioldguy kept around one guy(kunkstar?) who had an aversion on him, thereby making him unlynchable by 4p LyLo. They couldn't no lynch, btw because Furcolow claimed a stalk on SOG)

In this game, it would be better if we don't let cult kill those who they can't manipulate. Although, I suppose later in the game, we should claim them. But right now isn't the time to do so.
Furpants wrote:A question for Vasudeva, though - at what point did you become certain that hitogoroshi is town; and why?
At around the time he was convincingly refereeing Benmage and Fate. I thought it was Townish and it made a lot more sense from a Townie perspective. Scum would have loved to watch them rip each other apart.
El Goosuki wrote:RC is total town.

This is a scum-driven wagon.
Gureeiito Gooopuboru, Erribuurretto to Katsuki, dare ka sokamu de Riipporru-Chaaaree wagonu?

(Did I get that right? >w<)
PS: That means 'Great Goofball, Ellibereth and Katsuki, Who are the scum in the RC wagon?' in bad japanese romanji. 8D.

---

Meh. I'm...not feeling the RC wagon so much anymore. I don't feel so good about it, nor am I feeling that 'D1 scum lynch feeling'. Plus, I dislike me wagonmates. (MoI, AV, SpyreX <--there be scumz here.). And I'm not so sure they are bussing since RC is resisting.

All he's doing is bullying himself out of questioning. The problem is, his defense is ridiculously agressive and MoI loovees to lead towns. And since he was warded and all, we need to make sure MoI never makes it past N1 everrr again. Muhahahahaha.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP wrote:In the previous game, everyone was claiming what their insanities were because Insanity Infractions were
private
public and edited into posts. It helped out discerning liars and honest people.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Anyone having similar bad feelings about the RC wagon, please consider the MoI wagon at your convenience. Thank you and have a nice day!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Furc wrote:this is wrong
animorpher and i could have lynched him, if kunk didnt vote with SoG
furthermore, no lynching would have won us the game as well, as my stalk was on the last remaining cult.
Well, something like that anyway. People had aversion to other people and then...stuff.

My memory is fuzzy, but I got the idea of not-claiming insanties for everyone when you said you won't claim yours.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:Waiting to see a scum-tell here. Loves to lead Towns is a scum-tell. Being aggressive is a scum-tell? Right, thought as much.

I wondered what happened after I showed your previous attach to be bunk. But I’m glad to see you don’t let having any reasonable ideas as to why I’m scum stop you.
Not gonna lie, a lot of it is based on bad feelings and gut since some stuff you are doing doesn't add up to MoI Town. So HAH, bully your way of that.

I don't need reason to vote for you~ I got a good feeling with your lynch and I'm running with it~
YOU SHOULDN'T BE GLAD.

Disclaimer: I had reasons but MoI bullied his way out of it with crummy defense and called everything rhetoric despite them being good reasons. The way he calls everyone's attacks on him rhetoric is....astounding. It's like a pocket 'USE THIS FOR DEFENSE IF SCUM'. I'll try to rally them up soon-ish.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^^ SEE THAT. HE'S BULLYING POOR DEFENSELESS FURC.

RALLY THE TROOPS. ROAARRR.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh look, fluffy fluff fluff fluff defense to discredit a supposed 'weak attack' from Furc.

That just shows how much MoI cares about survival, Town cred etc.

Can you get any scummier? (Y/N?)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ben, the only page you need to read is this.

(But read the other pages anyway.)

And then vote for MoI at your leisure.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Did MoI just call me out on AtE?

THE MoI? Scumhunter extraordinaire? Caught more scum D1 and more scumteams than all of our mothers combined? (Voltron Style!)

Call me....out....on AtE?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Triglav wrote:we note that you believe that MoI is "bullying" furc, but you don't actually say whether you agree or disagree on the points he made.
If MoI makes good points about how Furc's case is sillysauce.
Then so what bullying?
Bullying bad case is scummy?
Sometimes town is stupid and needs bully.
Do you think MoI's defense points are bad? Yes/no?
We've all been scum at some point right? If you're scum, you kind of have to do two things:
1. Spread bad stuff around for mislynches.
2. Appear Town to not get mislynched.

If you're Town, it's a different mindset.
1. Help around
2. Don't get mislynched by helping around.

Of course, these two examples are in a perfect world....but that just makes MoI...PERFECTLY SCUMMY.

It's not because of why he defends himself, because that I can understand. It's how he defends himself and how he's supposedly 'contributing' in thread, when in reality he's so obvscum, it's kinda silly.

MoI is focusing on these things and these things
alone
. He's not trying to help Town, he's not getting Town reads, he's not boosting bad morale, he's a poisonous presence in our Town and he must die. He is deliberately getting away with the bullshit he is spreading because he thinks he can get away with it.

Let's take a look at MoI's 'contributions' in the thread with an ISO!

ISO 0: Other stuff, Bully Furc
ISO 1: Bully Furc
ISO 2: Other stuff, Bully Furc
ISO 3: Note's RC's defense of Furc, indirectly bullying Furc
ISO 4: Bad theory about Furc fakeclaiming ward as cult
ISO 5: Bully Furc
ISO 7: Bully Furc
ISO 8: Some other stuff, still bullying Furc
ISO 9: Bad attacks on Furcolow with time stamps, implying daytalk shenanigans
ISO 10: Bully Furc
ISO 11: Otherstuff, fluff
ISO 12: Attack AV for defending Furc, Bully Furc
ISO 13: Unvote Furc since everyone was backing off at this point
ISO 14: Otherstuff, vote AV
ISO 15-17: Stuff stff
ISO 18: Calls me out on my attack on him, The buzzword is 'Rhetoric'. Calling my attacks 'rhetoric' to discredit a perfectly good interpretation of his posts.
ISO 19-20: Calls me out on more rhetoric stuff, calls my attacks out as bad attacks when they aren't since other people agreed with them(Trilo, IIRC.) Using more buzzwords to discredit calling me a crappy player etc. Makes mistakes seem worse than they really are, instead of objectively analyzing stuff. Uses the mistakes in the links as an excuse to further discredit an attacker.
ISO 21: Calls RC out with an ISO, calling stuff rhetoric OMGUS and buddying. <--More Rhetoric buzzwords on people who attack him! (Bonus: He's careful enough to not use the same defense on the same person. Clever.)
ISO 22: Stuff
ISO 23: Bully Reaper
ISO 24: Bully multiple people, attempting to discredit them by making fun of them. (Hahaha, Passive agression. That's so MoI. I seem to recall somewhere that passive agression is a scumtell~)
ISO 25: Passive agression, bully people.
ISO 26-28: Stuff
ISO 29: Bully furc, calling Furc's statistics attacks on him crap.(Understandable buuutt....
ISO 30: Rehashes Furcs statistics attacks and proceeds o make fun of him more even if the point has been made. I actually think that this is very transparents of his true intentions. It's D1, on an Open game where everyone is a JoAT. There should be no survival instincts for Town, not at this stage at least. All his efforts in the game are FOCUSED on either deflecting attacks on him, and them bullying people to make it seem like he's scumhunting.
ISO 31: Stuff.

Soo yeah. MoI is scum. Period. If he isn't lynched today, I'll be stalking him tonight. HEY MoI. GIT YO CULT BUDDIES TO WARD YOU AGAIN TONIGHT, AI'GHT?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP:
MoI is focusing on these things and these things alone. He's not trying to help Town, he's not getting Town reads, he's not boosting
bad
morale, he's a poisonous presence in our Town and he must die. He is deliberately getting away with the bullshit he is spreading because he thinks he can get away with it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Making my rounds of catching people online and then subtly manipulating them to my target's lynch.

Shazah Furpants-eth! What dost thou thinketh of my caseth to MoI-eth?

How-dee-do AV! You reckon you be votin' MoI so we get git-r-done widda' scum lynch by high noon?

Note to self: Stereotypical online accents probably need some work.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's exactly it though..He's perfectly scummy, in the sense that it's difficult to find dirt on him outside of that. That's probably all the dirt you'll get out of him at this stage. Scummy, yes. But it's not D1 scummy, it's endgame lynch scummy because he's been playing good with it.

I know I'm fighting an uphill battle here, but he simply cannot get away with his bullshit by bullying his way out of them.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Superdupergutcall sez Baby Spice as MoI's Ward-buddy.

Seacore summed it up quite nicely.

Well, if you're looking for Tells, Passive Aggression sure hits the mark. I vaguely remember here being a thread somewhere in MD that was about that..or at least someone brought it up.

I'm not really a 'tell' player though, nor have I ever used tells. I detect intent by reading posts. Malicious intent be soarin' with MoI's ISO.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:Well, I was mocking your case...

And I don't think you can blame anybody for being malicious towards Furc, he begs for it.
YOU WERE!? OMG. WELL. I MOCK YOUR CASE TOO. MOCKMOCKMOCKMOCKMOCK.

---

The main difference is he is being
overly
malicious on Furc.

I can understand people being malicious on Furc, sure. But if you read them, MoI's attacks on Furc are simply not from a Townie perspective. If you remember correctly, some people were actually trying to figure out what to do with Furc.

He was ignoring Furcolow's attempts at explanations, answering fluff with fluff and some other things. (Srsly, ISO MoI's and Furcolow's interactions before you berate my case.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^Scum
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm using your own buzzwords against you in a final attack of irony.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

FATE HAS SPOKEN TO MY HEART. I ONLY REQUEST FATE TO FIND IT IN HIS HEART TO HELP ME LYNCH MOISCUM D2.

Vote: Benmage
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Guess I'm back on the MoI wagon.

Plz lynch MoI if u dun liek teh RC wagon. Thx.

(PS: Wraith would be scum if rewq wasn't so Town. Stop being silly Wraith.)

@Andy: I was planning on getting forensics eventually anyway.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Noise here. No ward.

Wait fuck. We can either Dispatch OR Lynch?

This fucking sucks. I hate you Fate/RC.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

STOP CLAIMING INSANITIES. FFS.

Username: VasudeVa
Did you Hear Noise? Yes.
Did you Ward? If so, who? No
Did you successfully resuscitate? If so, who? No.
Were you murdered? No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? No

Dispatch: RC and FATE

MoI still needs dead btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:@VV – Want to claim your Stalk of me (which you ‘threatened’) for Town cred? Or was that an idle threat?
No claims here. I want you dead now though, so that I don't have to get your scummy blood in mah clothes.

Good luck getting this wagon of obvTowns away from you though! Tell your buddies to bus you ASAP so it will look believable. Guess who won people over with that argument? 8D. (Spoiler:
I DID
.)

On topic of graverobs: Benmage robs two graves. No murders. Easy.

Undispatch: Fate

VP Baltar wrote:@Vas - you stated at some point late in the day that Wraith bothered you, but you had such a strong town read on rewq that it was negated. For information purposes, am I missing something? Did rewq do something that was exceedingly protown or is this a gut read for you?
I find rewq's ISO #1 as a very unlikely attack from a cultist.

Wraith is a big VI, don't read too much into him.

---
Why hello MoI's pocket scum defense! Where have I seen you before? Oh yeah, D1.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't get you people. Why are we lynching a harmless lurker who could potentially be scum over a real poisonous presence in the Town? I don't care if you say 'OOhhh, he/she is not contributing!" There is no inherent malice outside of their play aside from the lurking which people do ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME.

Do you honestly expect Lurkerscum to just lurk without doing jack shit? Nawh, Lurkerscum actually do stuff in thread to help their scumteam mislynch people. Add daytalk to the equation wherein their buddies can yell at them for not posting. Besides, DGB scum is better than that, for realz. There be scum in that wagon, I juust know it. Specifically kunkstar!

VOTE MAGNA. FOR GREATER JUSTICE. (And then we can get rid of Kunkscum right after, ohh yeaahh.)
kunkscum7 wrote:@VasudeVa, why did you Undispatch Fate?
Also, why is it bad to claim insanities? Everything should be held accountable, letting things slip under the radar makes it way too easy for cult/murderers to hide.
Upon reading MoI I found a response to a comment you made towards him:

This is an entirely confusing statement, and it doesn't sit well with me (I read it in context and it still didn't look acceptable). How do you discover someone is scummy if they aren't being scummy? What exactly constitutes your case on MoI? I found a lot of mention of him being bullying, yet then you diverge and say he is being passive-aggressive as a scumtell.
Scum #2 right on here. ^^^. You will likely live to regret this. After I'm done with your MoI buddy, you'll see more of me.

I undispatch'd Fate, because there be MORE bodies, therefore MORE chances for cult to pickup some dust. So, let's keep the body count low for now.

That was not the case, I had a full blown case revealing that MoI's INTENTIONS in thread are scummy in nature, and that was me attempting to convince people and my interpretations that his attacks on Furcolow are fail attempts to
look
like he's scumhunting when he is not(because he's scum etc.).

If you actually read my effin' case, I ACTUALLY PUT THAT THERE. (Contents: MoI's attacks on Furc are staged etc.)

That quote is, I admit, rhetoric. (The other parts aren't though, stupid scum MoI. So bah at you.). Because part of catching scum is LYNCHING scum. And you can't lynch with your vote alone, you need to convince people to vote with you.

If you actually read the case in fucking context, you'd see that the meat of the case is: Furc's attacks on MoI are staged, MoI is only interested in defending himself & MoI is a poisonous malicious presence in the community. You didn't even understand the case, you picked apart a questionable quote and are looking for an angle to defend MoI.

Nice try scum. Kunkstar lynch after we are done with MoI, k.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Baby Spice wrote:VV. MoI on Furc is staged, Furc on Moi is staged, or both?
You seem to say both and I am not sure thaat I read it right.
MoI's attacks on Furc are MoI's attempts to
look
like he's scumhunting. Seriously, his attacks are HORRIBLE and his justifications are just as bad.

MoI has a lot of experience with Furc. He knows that Furc is a derpy player. However he is incessant in his attacks despite knowledge of Furc's play. He didn't even attempt to figure out Furc's alignment and just kept calling him scum for shits and giggles. I found the bullshit in his attacks.

Add that he cares more about his own image than figuring other people out = MoI is SCUM SCUM SCUM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PS. Why are there so many votes on Fate's dispatch? Aren't we minimizing the body count to prevent Cult getting dust? I thought this has already been discussed.

Slight FOS on everyone at the wagon.
THERE BE SCUMZ THERE TOO. (Specifically MoI but you get the drill.)

Bigger FOS on VP Baltar
because I remember that he was the one who opened the discussion on minimizing tonight's bodycount and but keeping his vote there anyway. (If he's not, then this FoS redacted. Too lazy to check.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

^ AHAH. ITS THE CLASSIC "OH SHIT PRESSURE, SUPER CONVENIENT V/LA..READYY..... ACTIVATE!!" SCUMTELL.

(I may or may not be serious about this post. This weed is goood.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^^. Wrong. Investigate happens before Rituals/Murders.

You wouldn't be able to catch bloody scum N2 no matter what you do. Forensics are there for irresponsible lying bloody scum .
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

HAHAHAH. Yeaahh, good luck with that MoI. Calling me subpar and whatever pocket insults you may come up is failing to cover up your scummy flailing.
MoI wrote:So you are back to ‘intentions’ again, which you abandoned the first time for ‘He’s scum because he’s not showing scum-tells’ at the end of Day 1. Yawn. When you have something noteworthly let me know.
I didn't even abandon that. I had my interpretations, you had your explanation. Your explanation fails. End discussion.
MoI wrote:Nice … lining up lynches. Either classic scum play or more example of fail-Town VV traditional play.
Soo, we have pocket insults. And lookie here! Pocket scumtells! WOAH.

You didn't even bother reading up on my accusations on kunkstar a few posts below the quoted. (My memory is a little fuuzzy here, but bla di bla, kunkscum is individually scummy anyway.)

Kunkstar defended your scummy little arse claiming that he understood the case in context. However, his defense was not indicative of someone who understood the case in context.

After your cult flip, guess who's going down? It's pretty natural to line up this lynch, really.
MoI wrote:I do know Furc is a derpy players. Which is why he needs to be eliminated. Allowing VI’s into endgame situations is VERY STUPID Town play in a large game. It allows, I don’t know, Mafia in a horrible PoE situation to go on to win when they have no rights to do so (see Clash of Kings as a perfect example).

Furc is not going to win this game for Town. The Cult are not going to kill him because he’s derpy. Call it a Policy lynch if you wish. This early in the game it’s better to eliminate the landmines when Town has breathing room than later when it cost Town the game.

And look, yet more rhetoric.
Yawn. I use rhetoric, sure I do! I mean, we have to convince people right? Stating analysis is boring, and people don't read analysis. I had a case on you because your pushing for Furc is horribad plus other stuff.

Maybe you're right. Furc won't win for the Town. Because nobody wins for the Town
alone
. But he can help the Town because he is the closest thing we have to a confirmed investigator.

I understand that some players view Furc as a D1 policy lynch on sight kind of player. However, your attacks on Furc were still horrible(Seriously, timestamps? WTF was up with that?), AND you weren't even attempting to figure his alignment out like a Townie would. Plus, agreeing with AV on Furc...then voting AV later? That's just not a naturally townie thought process, nope.

Juuust horrible. But not as horrible as your current attack on me. Tsk tsk.
MoI wrote:Look, I’m so Town it hurts. I’m very worried about Corpse Dust because it would make 1 kill by the Cult more successful despite the fact that we have SO MANY PLAYERS all Town can’t possibly be adequately protected anyway.

Here VV is churning desperately for Town cred. Scumtastic.

VOTE: VV

Because I can.
What a horrible accusation. I expected more from you, tsk tsk. Apparently, questioning a useless dispatch wagon that is possibly cult-driven because it can help them gather corpse dust is a plea for Town cred. Moreover, suspecting said wagon is what people SHOULD be doing.

We don't need a Fate flip yet. The Fate flip can wait. Fate didn't have a wagon on him and nor anyhing juicy we can analyze. Plus he was pretty damn Town. Why are we hurrying up to dispatch him? It can wait when the body count is low.

And look! A vote! WOW. MoI is "SCUMHUNTING". He's voting for someone who isn't suspected by anyone!

Good luck with that smear campaign MoI! For someone who looks down on me, you suuure are taking great lengths to try and discredit me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

3 corpses is 1 less than 4 corpses. That's a 25% decrease of corpses that cult could use to get dust!

WHAT AN AMAZING OFFER. UNDISPATCH NOW!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Trilo makes a good argument. However, I'm with Spy in saying that Fate Town is Fate Town, thus a waste of insanities/cult dust opportunity. No dispatch here, but I now have no problem with the dispatchers.

---
kunkstar wrote:Bold and italics for emphasis. Unless you are saying that that single statement is your entire case on MoI (which you have stated is not true), then you have misrepresented the section as a whole. I specifically stated that I read the statement in context and it didn't make sense. I never claimed to understand the case, actually I stated otherwise and asked for clarification on the case:
Fair enough. However, that is not the meat of the case.
kunkstar wrote:I am looking for your intention and motives in attacking MoI, along with reasoning. When I read a lot of "VOTE MOI KTHX" style posting it serves no purpose and doesn't express to me why you want MoI lynched. You are not furthering your case. When I went back to read the situation between your two I noted that a lot of your recent posting was as such, and couldn't surmise your case on MoI. I did not understand your attack on MoI (Here your statement that I didn't understand the case applies, with the exception that I never claimed to understand it.).
Intentions and motives: I read MoI as scum that needs to be lynched for the Town victory. That should be pretty obvious, and this question is both silly AND scummy.
Reasoning: In my ISO..somewhere. If you disagree with it, feel free to nitpick the case, not the attempts to gather votes thx. If you are going to defend MoI, then at least read the case in question. Silly question, maybe scummy. #1.

As for not furthering my case: The case had been finished D1. I don't NEED to further it. I didn't say 'Ohh, I'm reading MoI as possible scum because of <insert list of suspicions here>'. No, I said 'MoI IS SCUM. CASE IS DONE, READ.'. Why do I need to further a case that has already been completed? Silly scummy question #2.

You really are defending MoI for the sake of defending MoI. Glad I caught on it early.

---

People who need to post: Bro-drius, Feysal
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wickedest! Quick! Who claimed your rez? I may be onto something.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

NVM. It's Feysal and npau.

Hmm.... However, I'm thinking LB's insanity is worth looking at. Is it possible that LB is a rezzer last night? Why would he have an insanity?

Bah. Reading.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, Wickedest please comment on MoI/Kunk connections I have brought up. Thx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:And when I don’t flip Cult what then? Because I will not. Your ‘case’ is predicated, as I have said before, based on your wounded pride.

So when I do flip Investigator all the ‘Cult’ relational tells you’ve been yapping about go up in smoke. Is Kunkster (and anyone else) who dismiss your ‘case’ as pointless still Cult then?
You assume too much. My tunnel on you is not in anyway related to this 'pride' thing you are talking about.

I'd buy that it could come off at me getting pissed at you for calling me subpar...but really the easier explanation here is your own abrasion especially since you prefered to spread your poison rather than address my points itself. The points you are rebutting
right now
are the very points I was talking about on
D1
. Was that really so hard?

Other people have dismissed my case too actually(Seacore, for one.). I didn't call him scum for that. But kunk's defense on you is just super bad and scummy.
MoI wrote:Your limitiations of attention don’t mean that everyone suffers from said flaws. Rhetoric clearly isn’t more convincing than actual scum-hunting.
That doesn't mean that I can't use rhetoric to convince people. I had a case fleshed out, people were ignoring me. So rhetoric it is!
MoI wrote:What you have once again failed to clarify is the huge danger that dust represents. If the Cult does manage to get one use of it do you think it is that damaging to Town? Cult doesn’t get an additional kill form it or anything else. You have to explain why a one-shot potential to prevent 1 level or Rez is worth your panic-mongering.

Flips > fear. Enough said.
Uhm, yeah. Cult dust is super powerful especially at the early game. It's a
free
greater ritual. At this stage of the game, greater rituals come at a huge cost. 2/3rds of the scumteam getting bloodied and insane. That's 4 bloody and insane scum.

If they get cult dust, they can easily kill our obvTowns without paying the sanity/blood price. I want our cultists getting bloodied up and insane for targeting obvTowns, thx.

---

MoI, do you really think I'm scum? Why are you voting for me? Do you even have a case?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Mod: Andy needs a prod.

Bro-drius
, I know you're busy and all but can you please grace us with your presence? Your last post was on Nov 4. I'll ask you these questions to help you ease back into the game:

1. What do you think of the MoI wagon and it's constituents? Do you agree with my case?
2. What do you think of the El Goo wagon and it's constituents? Do you agree with their case?
3. Why did you vote me D1?
4. What is your opinion on the dispatches?
5. Do you have any opinions as to the claims from N1? What about LB's insanity on their flip?
6. Care to share a quick town/scum list?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What are you talking about AV? I heard noise last night.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't think cult loses their fetish on a failed attempt. I think that was one of the reasons why in SAII, scum were able to keep attempting to kill VP Baltar/iLord...I think. And I don't see anything in the rules from a quick peek... which is why I think that it would be awesome if we could keep certain townies fetish free.

Regardless, to be sure:

@Mod: Do cult lose their fetishes on a rezzed kill attempt?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Back off AV, Wraith is Town because of rewq. Don't read into him too much, seriously. Do what I do, consciously ignore him. When I started paying attention to Wraith, we made the mistake of lynching him. We read into him too much, and subsequently smeared our clean sweep on the recently finished LOTR Mafia.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wraith wrote:@AV: I'm asking for a rez because of about 99% certian that I'm Benmage's stalk target.
What makes you say that anyway?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Wraith: You forget that Benmage prides himself as an awesome scumhunter and you are obviously not scum. I'd think he targetted better obvscummier people than you, actually.

Stop being stupid, you are a good Town read and it is becoming increasingly difficult to defend you when you do stupid things.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:You don’t have a case on me. Why should I need one on you? Why so touchy about a single vote?
Whuutt? *face palm*. I get it now though. You're obviously projecting! You're saying that the reason I'm tunneling on you is because you wounded my pride...when in reality,
your
pride is wounded because a 'subpar' player like me got a big wagon on you. And you are calling my reasons on voting you non-existent...because
your
reasons for voting me are non-existent! This is just classic psychology.

And no, that's not even the slightest bit touchy. That's me trying to make certain that you are being genuine with your vote. You are not. Thank you for solidifying my scum read on you.
MoI wrote:Yeah, after he’s been called out for lurking making his transition back into the game easy is so nice of you. And you very well know he had plenty of time to SPAM the Dead QT in LOTR Mafia so he had time to post here. But please, make excuses for the player who you logically should have no idea of his alignment.
Andy is my friend. And I don't mind helping him out if he's struggling. I've noticed that his sitewide activity has dropped, and I empathize because I've gone through that too. Besides, I don't even have a proper read on him yet and he needed to post. What's wrong here?

What the hell are you even trying to say here? I'm cult buddying with Andy? Or I'm cultists with Andy?

---
Andy wrote:3. Because you were avoiding me, and you were not playing like your town self. It looked like Popularity Mafia over any other game I've seen you as town, so I was suspicious of you. But you did what you do best as town and- unless I'm horribly mistake, you're Investigator. (Unless you're going Murderer. *shudders*)
With the post explosions, it was easy to get lost. Things have calmed down now though, so I can easily focus. How do you compare my play here and my play in LOTR?
Andy wrote:4. RC needs to go. "And away he goes; PRECIOUS WE ARE FREE!!" Fate needs to go too; if we have a COA to make sure all the graves are robbed then I have no problems Dispatching Fate. But if we can't handle 4 grave robbers and/or no one is willing then we'll have to delay Dispatching Fate until tomorrow.
Any guesses as to what they'll flip?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:Could everybody not voting ElG please state why you don't believe they are scummy, when even they have admitted that they'd vote for themselves due to their behaviour?
I'd rather lynch potentially harmful real scum than harmless lurking possible scum, thx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Cool Story AV. Now Vote for MoI.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wraith is Town. I've already explained this. rewq's ISO #1 is the paragon of TownTells. Srsly.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why is it so hard to convince people to lynch scum? :(

(BTW, Computer problems. Less posty till it's okay.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I agree with the lists.

More pointless vote cheerleading here:
Go! Go! MoI wagon! If we can't lynch him no one can! GOooooo M-O-I WAGON! *bass drum bass drum bass drum*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

O.o. Wow. You're right. Guess dispatching Fate was worth it after all.

It probably had an N0 origin so....one of: Cower, Stalk or Craft 3 Fetishes? He probably doesn't have occult in that case. (Damn Fate, that liar.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Kat, dead people don't flip upon death. We need graverobbers for flips.

.__.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Dispatch: Fate

L+2. Oh yeah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore what do you mean by 'both turned out to be false'?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I love Trilobite more now than I did ever before. Trilo's #2505 is 100% awesome.

Uhh, why is Wickedest confirmed Town again? I haven't read the thread in a while because I hate it when my prime suspect's lynch is stalled for some reason.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wraith wrote:Wicked was the attempted cult-kill last night. He got rezz'd.
How was it proven that it was the cult-kill? The Rezzer/Rezz'd shouldn't find out what killed them, IIRC.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

We cannot coordinate wards. Wards fail if if the warder gets targeted with a ward. They won't be informed of the failure either. It has to be done incognito and without coordination. I thought of something like this earlier because there are some obvTowns I want to live till endgame, but it's really impossible to coordinate.

Glad to see MoI is claiming scum now. Although
maybe FoS
on the late hoppers(AV and Spy) because I suspect this might be some cult plan to cut discussion short.

Unvote
to make sure this doesn't go to fruition. (I wants the hammer though~ Gimme teh hammer~)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I like Wickedest #2615 better.

I'll Un-agree Seacore's plan and Vote for Wickedest's plan.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Waaiiit~ Are done planning? Can I has hammer? PLEAZE OH PLEAAZEEE?? T_T.

I'm readying my Guile's Theme juuust for this moment.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Come on hito! This is my Guile's theme moment. QUICKLY.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Andrius wrote:You deserve the hammer bro. You already called it. XD
Man, I wish I knew about Guile's theme back at LOTR Mafia though. I could have used this on my Zwet hammer moment. T_T
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No wait, wrong link D=<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: moi

just follow vp baltar and feysal's plans
ARGH. FUCK YOU FURC. D=<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

THAT WAS MY HAMMER. T_T OH GAD FUCKIN DAMNIT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No, Furc you are stupid. We were actually waiting on stuff and stuff before we hammer MoI. PLUS YOU STOLE MY HAMMER. I WANTED THAT HAMMER(EVEN IF IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING, I STILL WANTED IT.). I SAID SO LIKE 3 FUCKING POSTS AGO. WAS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I agree with Furpants. False advertisment right there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No Seacore. When you were formulating the plan you specifically stated '2nd wagonee 3rd wagonee'. You recently just so changed this before people even noticed.

This is sketchy as hell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I thought the plan was whoever was on the final vote count?

*crosschecks*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah, I'm trying to look for it, but I don't see anyone saying 'El G not Baby Spice', aside from Seacore.

Hito, why did you put El G instead of BS?

Although, Furpants is correct. We should go with the plan before anyone fudges up.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

BS, confirm that you understood the plan and are
not
graverobbing tonight.

Hito's reasoning seems pretty sound.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't think El G is cult.

I have no doubt in my mind that MoI was our murderer wannabe. He was claimed to be warded by two people N0(very likely at least one of those is telling the truth.). The only way he could have gained 2 insanities is if he stalked and murdered. It just sucks that he's tagging along with our Wincon. >.>.

CD3
Username:
Vas
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
N/A
List all of the insanities you currently have:
N/A
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
Investigated Plum. Not bloody.
Twitch?
Nope.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: Don't think El G is cult. If she was cult, she would have pushed harder on MoI instead of slightly defending him earlier. I take that last switch as frustration and wagoning.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Mod: Do infraction modkills make the people Soulless? Or is it insta-dead?

Moving on.

Vote: SpyreX.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

His wagon smells so counter-wagon it hurts. Scum would have known Spy was stalked (every other noise is claimed in-thread or cult I believe) and ElG's 'cower' could have been a deliberate plan, which means scum would have anticipated needing a counter-wagon today. Now if ElG flips TOWN then full steam ahead on Spywagon2010 (unless Nico claims the rez obviously.)
I'm sorry, What?

How would Scum know Spy was stalked? There is still the factor of Stalks/Unsucessful rezzes etc.

---

In the mean time, I'm happy with my Spy vote.

Spy has been soo useless in this game and that is simply not TownSpy nope! This is reminiscient of scumSpy from /invitational 11 where he tunneled on me for like 5 day phases or something. And his case is 'Oh, he's useless'. That sounds awfully familiar, no?

Spy has done like, 2 things in this game.
1. Tunnel El G
2. Distance with AV(which is looks so faked it hurts. Absolutely
nothing
useful came out from that argument. )

That's it. That's the sum total of Spy's contributions. And maybe AV scum too~

In the meantime ElG is too scummy for scum. I do not see scum playing that card for extra fetishes or whatever. El G is for stalking though. ElG actually smells like the counter-wagon. Not sure what you're sniffing hito but counterwagons happen on obvscum, not Spyscum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wickedestjr wrote:Nicodemus and AurorusVox still need to claim if they rezzed SpyreX. I like nopoint's point about Feysal and may move my vote there. Also, I don't want to lynch El Goosuki.
I'll be very surprised if AV claims a rezz of Spy. He and Spy argued too much for him to claim that, whatever their alignments are(tip: it's scum-scum). Nicodemus has ignored Spy for most of the game, so scratch him off too.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Furcolow wrote:"too scummy for scum"
you've got to be kidding me
the only people that dismisses are people who mess up stalks like i did last game
Hey man, this tell works.

That's why you're semi-confirmed Town now and Town could have won if other people in SAII saw through that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
Andrius wrote:
@ Vi/Percy, whoever wrote yesterday's lynch scene: Mad props for including LegoVas in the flavor. <3 Even if he didn't kill MoI
:D
I'm still in mourning.

RIP: Vas' hammer of MoI.
In Memory of what could have been.

:cry:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA for a few.

Spy's "MAYBE FURPANTS RESURRECTED ME" sounds awfully like something discussed somewhere. Listen closely enough, and you'll hear the whispers. By using this defense he can actually make a good unprovable WIFOM-defense...without outing his resurector buddy. I'd actually say that this is the best defense SpyreX could come up with. In the mean time, he hasn't addressed my concerns with his full on EL-G tunnel without much scumhunting anywhere else and his ultra useless argument with AV(again, absolutely NOTHING came out from that argument.).

Actually, I suddenly remembered that I investigated Plum primarily because she was trying to look like she's being helpful without actually being helpful. Which leads me to: Spy/Plum/AV scum, in order of likelihood. BANK IT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

CD4
Username:
Vas
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
No
None.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No
Are you bloody?
No
Twitch?
No

Vote: Spy

This guy needed to die
yesterday.

Ask yourselves: Why the fuck would anyone rez Spy?

No fucking reason to. At all. The multiple times he has tried to 'appear' Town are weak as hell. He's tunneling on weak play and was being opportunistic as fuck. He and AV were doing this distancing dance for two fucking days and absolutely nothing came of it. Absolutely nothing. And then he was trying to theory craft without theory crafting with the people that mattered and was not showing even any slight indication that he was serious in all that (via theory crafting with Plum and that discussion is dead, gone and nothing happened.). Seriously, shame on you people for lynching El G over this guy.

His 'I got rezzed by Furpants' theory is debunked by our lovely little Benmage's #3237.

PS: AV/Plum are prob buddies.

IF YOU ARE NOT VOTING FOR SPYREX IN YOUR NEXT POST, YOU
WILL
POST REASONS FOR NOT VOTING.
I WILL FUCKING HOUND YOU ON IT IF YOU DON'T. DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING IGNORE ME.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't see why not. Waiting on the mod's green light though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Unvote: SpyreX
, while we're testing stuff and all.

ALSO I AM CLAIMING THE SPYREX HAMMER.

IF SOMEONE FUCKING STEALS MY HAMMER AGAIN, I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

----

Vote: Benmage Unvote
Vote: Hito Unvote
Vote: Benmage Unvote
Vote: Hito Unvote

I think this works right?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:Me too, but I know him IRL, so the real possibility of a revenge crotch kick is on the table, which will make us even.
Is IRL Percy as cool as I think he is?

I wish, oh man. ~Mod
Last edited by Percy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why, yes. I've played with him a lot and he's a player I respect. But sometimes he does make some bad decisions and is sometimes airheaded with some of his Town decisions. An example would be him outing a non-incriminating track result in DEFCON Mafia 1.0, a vanilla-less game. He softclaimed a track result, which then resulted into three Town PRs outing themselves. It's not outside of his Town meta, if that's what your asking.

I do have a slight Town read on him. Scum-Andy has a pretty malicious air about him: always hungry for a mislynch and pretty intent on spreading evil around. Town-Andy is very casual and light-hearted. I'm getting more pings on the casual and light-hearted side of the spectrum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I have the hammer, so. (AGAIN IF SOMEONE STEALS FROM ME I WILL BE PISSED.)

Are stuff done and finalized?

Plum is for tomorrow lynching. I want AV to stalk and murder Nico. I read him as a Spy buddy but Trilo thinks otherwise. Maybe an AV murder can clear that up, eh?

----
Teh Plume case:

1.) ReaperCharles in the "Town alliance of AWESOEM" very early in the game but then quickly disappeared here with very little mention.
2.) SpyreX in the keep an eye on list, but little mention of SpyreX before hand.
3.) Despite having SpyreX in the 'keep an eye on' list, she was still planning out murders with SpyreX here which is...odd.
4.) Random Spy vs. Plum moments that seemed to appear out of nowhere and wasn't even valid to any discussion at that time. These, by all means, do
not
look like genuine Townie interactions at all. Hell, they don't even look like scum-Town interactions.
5.) Appearing only when mentioned, opportunistically voting for MoI and El Goo
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Maybe you just aren't as cool as Benmage and I. Andrius has Town written all over him.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's...a weird ass list. :|. Can't put my finger on it.

On Town:
Why Plum? (You'll have to explain yourself here. Plum's here is basically a cuter SpyreX without the male appendages.)
Why TNM?

On Scum:
Why Feysal?
Why nopoint?
BONUSROUND: Why Feysal AND nopoint when
both of them are
are claimed Wickedest Rezzers IIRC.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, what happened to the murder of Nico? I dont get what's happening anymore.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Something's weird here. Why is Nacho claiming zero insanity when nopoint claimed 1/2 of the Wickedest rez?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VP Baltar wrote:I think the protector only becomes bloody, right? The protected becomes bloody + insane.
Oh. Right. >.>.

VP, opinions on Plum. What do you make of my case on her?

Also, who do you think should stalk Nico/whoever tonight? (My pick is still on AV btw.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I was away for a while, and stuff still isn't happening. What are we waiting for again?

Also, V/LA this coming weekend.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

CD5
Username:
Vas
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
I got passed a fetish. I took Twitchy
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
nope
Were you murdered?
nope
nope
Are you bloody?
nope
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
nope
Twitch?
*Twitch*
Vote: VasudeVa

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote

Hey guys, I'm so busy these days I can barely go online for any reason. Always out doing stuff and stuff. Also entertaining family since it's the seasons. I'm sure some of you I'm in other games with may have noticed I've disappeared for so long. I promise I'll take time to get to my Mafia responsibilites before Christmas. I've got at least 5 hours worth of catching up to do and I kind of need to do it right. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I am only interested in obvscum Plum.

Spy's cult flip makes her 100000000000000000000000% scum. I'll be VERY surprised if she doesn't flip green.

Vote: Plum
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VP Baltar wrote:Leaving for my jet plane...but I can't resist asking, seriously Vas? Plum over BS at this point? Not saying Plum is town, but I don't think she looks scummier than BS.
I don't even understand the case on BS.

Why are we looking at behavioral tells only BS over behavioral + SpyCultFlipassociative tells on Plum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Triglav wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:I don't even understand the case on BS.
*cough*Wardedlastnight*cough*
Thanks for the tldr.

That case is retarded. Too much WIFOM, not enough ASSOCIATIONS TO THE RECENTLY FLIPPED SCUMBAG *HINT* *HINT* *FUCKINGHINT*.

BS is an obv-WIFOMWARD target. People have unanimously thought her scummy for 150 fucking pages. If I were a member of a 6 man scumteam and Townies are like 'DOODZ, LETZ STALK PEOPLE', I would ward dat azz so hard.

Who the hell is pushing this case? 1 of them is scum, count on it. I guess I have something to look for in my catchup.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3777 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Plum wrote:...

If I could even get a response regarding my response to Vas' case on me I'd appreciate it. Because I'm getting a lot of throwaway comments I can't respond to without context. Granted a lot of Vas' stuff on me is associative stuff where I have no freaking clue why SpyreX said something to me, so I'm sorry, I don't know why Cult!Spy acted weird. Sorry. Frankly speaking I don't know why you find anything specifically associative - how do you think I, when I draw scum, generally interact with my buddies, anyway?
Oh bah, you've spent the first 100 pages of this game foxing around with SpyreX with very little attempt to draw out his alignment. And then the next 50 pages lurking and popping out whenever your name is mentioned.

Plum, I <3 you but you are so scum in this game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What's this? Deep fried Self Meta Defense with a dash of Self-Preservation via redirection to the the obviously BS Baby Spice case? Yum yum Plum!

What a delightfully scummy recipe!

@AV: Benmage deserves some scrutiny. I think all of us hated Benmage's guts at one point. BS case is still BS.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This is ridiculous.
1. BS getting cultwarded during townie stalk night is a good scum move, regardless of her alignment.
2. BS's Benpush makes perfect sense from a Townie point of view. I don't see why people are giving her crap about that. IIRC, she pushed for BenMurderer when Ben claimed his stalk. It makes sense to be suspicious of that as a Townie. Ben just claimed a stalk, why wouldn't a TownBS attack Benmage for that?I don't see why AV et. al. are critisizing BS for this.

Plum's actions, on the other hand, is a big bowl of WTF. It just doesn't make sense for TownPlum to interact with SpyreX in this manner. I suppose you could point it to Plum and Spy's friendship BUT that's WIFOM I'm not willing to partake in. I'll point you to my earlier Plume case. which I made before Spy's flip. Spy's flip just makes it 100000% better.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Mod: I'll be V/LA Dec. 27-29 and have semi-V/LA-ish access until around January 10.

Showing my Aussie relatives around the country. This is actually why I've posted a lot less for a while now but this time we are going somewhere deep in the mountains for Dec 27-29...and then I'll continue the pattern of short posting once or twice every 3 days until Jan 10.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

CD6
Username:
VasudeVa
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
No
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Plum is not bloody.
Are you bloody? If so, why?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
No twitch.
Vote: Vas

Unvote

My Extremely Long almost-Hiatus V/LA is almost over. Right now I'm just willing to sheep.

I hope
someone
stalked Plum. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VP, what happened to Town-Andy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You were just questioning me on Andy's meta then agreeing, even defending him at some points. And now you claim a stalk.
It's not about him being Town, it's about
you
being Town. I won't mind it if it were someone else butchering Andy tonight but given that little discussion we had and your defense of him, I'm like 'huh?'.

When did you decide on stalking him? Why Andy when there are plenty of sources of contention(Plum, TNM etc.)?

(PS. Wasn't there supposed to be like...5 murders last night or something?)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Plum

I'll read these after my cousin's wedding. For now, I am only interested in dead Plum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

My top 5:
1. Plum
2. Kunk
3. Nacho
4. Triglav
5. One of VP/Ben/hito.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

WHY? NACHO WAS NPAU RIGHT? D:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm a bit more concerned of the delayed flips. With all the murders flying around, are we sure we'll still be around for the flips?

Here is what I think though.
VP Murders Andy; whoever else stalked Andy do something else.
Let TNM murder VP. Whatever rezWIFOM will fly around, we deal with tommorow.

We are getting at least one confirmed Town this way, possibly two if someone rezzed VP with claim. Don't see why we are dilly dallying with VP rezzing or whateverthefuck.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why would hito murder Andy?
If Andy turns up dead and hito
didn't
do the murder, we know for sure VP did it and is an investigator, regardless of whatever RezWifom you people are being paranoid about.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

AurorusVox wrote:Because you said you wanted TNM to murder VPB. What's the use of clearing VPB as an investigator if he's getting killed off tonight?
Because we want to know if VPB is Town in case he survives tommorow. (Via RezWifom or whatever.)
This is like 10 pages of discussion, problems and whining all answered in one sentence!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:Vas,

Hito confirmed and almost certianly alive > VPB confirmed and probably dead.
I don't understand. The shtuff you people were whining about for the last few pages was TNM's stalk, VPB's survival and rezWIFOM correct? Why would we even consider hito who wasn't stalked? If hito gets ripped appart by a Shoggoth, we know he was Town.

If VPB claims a kill attempt on him tommorow for whatever rezWIFOM scenario, then we have to know whether he is Town or not depending if Andy is dead or not.

If VP and TNM end up alive tommorow with a dead andy, we have two confirmed Towns for the price of a single body. It all depends if hito cross-kills or not. If hito cross-kills Andy, then that's a shitstorm I ain't touching with a 10 foot pole.

Am I getting my point across here? >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TNM stalks VPB
VPB Murders Andy
People rezz whoever the fuck they want.

If ->
1. VPB is rezzed, someone claims the rez, TNM is still alive, Andy murdered = VPB and TNM alive and conf.Town
2. TNM is alive, VP and Andy murdered, hito claims to not murder Andy = TNM alive conf. Town, VPB dead but Town
3. VPB is alive, TNM claims murder, hito did not murder Andy, Andy still alive = VPB is a lying cultbag

The only problem here is if hito and VP are both scum but I don't really see two cult claiming stalks on the same person this early.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I currently feel we should lynch Plum and give TNM the go ahead. Worst case scenario VP dies of a ritual, and we can decide tomorrow, based on another night of information, whether to lynch TNM tomorrow or not. To kill VP the cult need to use their ritual, which they'd use anyway, so we're not really any worse off, we're just choosing their target for them.
Highly unlikely that TNM-cult would claim a stalk on VPB, especially after VPB claimed an Andy stalk. Really don't see this happening.

I'm for the above quote though. What I mean to say in a nutshell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TNM was forced to stalk and murder? How? Was he on the 'go stalk someone N4' list?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I thought that TNM stalked out of his own volition since I remember people being very surprised about his stalk.

I see the problem now. I think the best solution now is: If VPB is alive and we don't see the 'Destroyed by an Unspeakable Being' kill flavor tommorow, we lynch TNM with no remorse. Otherwise, they are both Town.

I don't see why we have to prevent the VP rez though. I think the kills and claims tommorow should ultimately help us piece together what happened.

Hito should not cross kill with VP though, we can at least confirm VP this way whatever the result.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Andrius wrote:I SEE YOU POSTING MAGUA.
AND TEN WHOLE MINUTES.
TEN MINUTES.
HAMMER NEEDS BE DROPPED NOW.
MAGUA IS BACK!?

Bahaha! XD.

Anyway, I'll do whatever people say me do.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What are we waiting for? Why isn't Plum dead yet?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wine is for sissies. Brandy FTW.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

CD7
Username:
Vas
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
Yes, From Stalking Kunkstar. I failed the stalk, he was warded.
Twitchy, Compulsion
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Kunkstar, No it wasn't.
Twitch?
*twitch*
<--- Replace this with your username!

Unvote

Confirmed scum: Kunk and Andy. We lynch Andy first.
I have a rez kit which was part of the reasons why I have a relatively low sanity sanity count.

More thoughts soon-ish. Playing LoL PH before CBT finishes and my account gets wiped. </3.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Are we supposed to do what Benmage is saying and Mass Claim? >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I already have a rez kit. I've been using it these nights, see. Rezkits and Forensics have kept my sanity low.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4774 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

CD8
Username:
Vas
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
No
Twtichy, Compulsion
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
Yes. Seacore. He's still dead though.
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
Yes, from Rezzing Seacore.
No
Twitch?
*twicht*

Unvote

Seacore dying after being rezzed is pretty awesome.
Nacho is looking like scum at this point. He probably is claiming that stalk on xvart to hide that extra insanity from the greater ritual. No fucking way town would stalk confirmed Town xvart today for the lulz. He's hiding behind his 'I'm not reading the thread' shit.
We need to look at people who gained insanity today.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No, he's saying he robbed Andy and then took a rez kit instead of robbing again.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Can people remind me why Benmage is Town again? >.>. I've already lost my bearings on this game about a month ago.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't think it's possible for kunk to be rezzed. Scum had to bloody up when they chose greater ritualed Seacore unless they have somehow got some corpse dust before N7. Is there a list of the grave robbers somewhere? We might get something from that. I remember Spy had to rob sometime, was it possible he got some dust then?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore claimed that he would launder last night, meaning he was bloody and it was impossible for him to have had a rez kit.

It's either dust or a greater ritual.

I'm totally for a Feysal lynch, btw. Trilo read incredibly Town early on.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Do those need to be in order? (I had that many posts? >.>)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4923 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Checking through my ISO because tnm has reminded me that I actually had posts in this game... I am reminded that the Wickedest rezzers are still alive with Nacho/Feysal.

We really should be lynching one of those. A flip of one basically guarantees the flip of the other dude. No way cult would double claim a rezz on that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4925 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Feysal
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Trilo
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Nacho
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Unvote

Whose next?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Nico
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote TNM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: VP
:L-2

I'm pro-Feysal lynch myself.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Spoiler: Graverobs
N6- Plum robbed by Ben

N4 -El G: Benmage, Plum
Furclow: Xvart, Plum
Wickedstjr: VPB, AV
SpyreX: Benmage, AV

N3-Furpants: Spyrex, Trilobite
El_G: Spyrex, Seacore

N2-RC = VP, Kunk
Fate = Benmage, El G
LB = Wicked, El G
MoI = Hito, Kunk

I'm missing N5 and N7. Can't find it in hito's ISO.

SUPERMAN HELP!

Need to do some digging on who possibly could have gotten cult dust before I decide if kunk should be murdered or not. If the cult have dust, kunk will be rezzed. If cult don't have dust, they're all bloody and have no rez kits.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5048 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nacho is correct on the cult dust possibilities but we still need N5 and N7(still can't find them and I skim too much for me to remember who took over the Inv. Ref). That does look like the spot where cult dust is likeliest, as is Spy and Trilo(but Trilo reads Town. VP I've been wavering on.).

What's the general opinion on VP again? Is VP pro or anti kunk lynch? If he's anti, I'm stalking him tonight.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5051 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Good point. Yeah, it's unlikely that cult kept dust for that long and I sorta trust the recent robbers. Greater ritual it is. 3/4 of the cult are bloody, so kunk gets stabbed tonight. I think that hito kill probably ate the dust if VP/Spy/Trilo/Kunk got the dust at N2/N3.

I'm for a Feysal or a Nacho lynch. Still stalking VP.

Are we lynching yet or wat? It's dangerously close to the deadline.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5056 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Feysal

Who's graverobbing tonight?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5081 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

-___-

We are lynching one of the Wickedest rezzers(Nacho/Feysal). There is GUARANTEED one scum between them and I really really don't want both noncontributing lurkers surviving for tommorow.

Actually. Who claimed to rez Wickedest first? Was it Nacho or Feysal? I think it's likelier that first claim is scum. If Town wickedest rezzer already claimed, no way cult would claim a rez on that too. So if the cult Wickedest rezzer claimed first, the Town rezzer claimed afterwards to cause this clusterfuck. Unless they are both Town(very very unlikely).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5084 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Coinflip is better than lynching Town. Jus sayin'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

One of them is telling the truth since Wickedest confirmed the rez.
Don't think both of them are Town. (Nacho is lurky, uncooperative and gains unnecessary insanities by "cowering", Trilo has a nice case on Feysal.)
Both scum is stupid scum play.
Hence, one Town, one scum.
Why is it a false dichotomy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5092 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I already said I don't think they are both Town. I considered it, see it as unlikely and trashed the idea. What makes you think they are both Town? Why are you even voting for Nacho if you are 'considering' that?

I'm going to enjoy stabbing you soon. To think I was rezzing you for a few nights.

I FEEL SO BETRAYED. YOU USED ME VP BALTAR. USED MEE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5095 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why are you even talking about it if you don't think it's likely? >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm narrowing it down to two people because we need a lynch and we need it fast. And you're like "Now now Vas, let people vote whoever they want". It's almost like you aren't affected by the little time we have left! Now who does that? Oh yeah, scum.

There are
11 hours
to deadline in a game that's stalling. Add the fact that there are stubborn people in this game being uncooperative. You
better
be scum with this 'Let my people Vote whoever the fuck they want!' charade you're doing. If you're Town, this is ridiculous. It's stupid and it won't get us anywhere, not with the time we have.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VP Baltar wrote:Vas, my point was that I DO think we should lynch out of those two today. My argument with you is in saying it absolutely HAS to be one of them. I just don't like chaining lynches like that. Every lynch, regardless of flip, is a chance to reflect and adjust reads accordingly. Taking things as a foregone conclusion is how you lose games. I am disagreeing with your point in the chance that I'm dead and not around tomorrow to do it. In which case, I don't want to see some scummy run up if we mislynch today and then saying 'whoopsie daisy, guess I should have thought about chaining their lynches together like that, oh well' tomorrow. Understand?
"Hi. I'm VP Baltar. While I've recently told you to get yer asses in gear and start lynching by voting Nacho, I also want you people to take your time and consider a not-Nacho and not-Feysal lynch too! Let's not rush it, we don't really need to narrow it down to Nacho and Feysal. I want you people to argue more, we still have 11 hours!"

If you're really pressed for time, why are you even
thinking
like this?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5103 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You have contradicted yourself. That's the point actually. *whistles*

You have said that you want a Nacho/Feysal lynch, correct? And you acknowledge that we are pressed for time, yes?
Then why the hell are you encouraging arguments
outside
of a Nacho/Feysal lynch then? With less than half a day to deadline? Really?

@Trilo: Thoughts on this argument plx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@VP: Oh, sorry. I think the word I'm looking for is cognitive dissonance. Sound familiar?
PS. Nice try slithering your way out of this. But your words read to me that you are encouraging squabbles outside today's lynches.

@Trilo: That...doesn't sound right. >.>. Are you sure you're reading the correct argument?

I can move my vote to Kunk if that's where we are headed but I wanna see notVP, NotVas and NotTrilo post opinions first. Preferably on a Nacho/Feysal lynch. If Triglav is confTown, it'll really help since he's a bitch to read.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^No time for that, but I'm glad other people are seeing VP for the VILE SCUM that he is. Tommorow is VP lynchin, (if I fail to stalk him, at least.)

Thoughts on Nacho/Feysal/Kunk lynches? We have 10 hours to lynch, no time to get 7 votes on VP.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5115 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: VP

Didn't see that one. I'll be around in case vote switchy needs to happen.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5116 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

xvart wrote:
VP Baltar, 5062 wrote:xvart, who do you want to lynch today?
Actually, I'm almost partial to your lynch. Your 5070 seems have a hint of too much knowledge. For some reason I'm getting the feeling that Kunk and Trig are both Cult and VP is facilitation the discussion of their outcomes tomorrow.
VP Baltar, 5096 wrote:Vas, my point was that I DO think we should lynch out of those two today. My argument with you is in saying it absolutely HAS to be one of them. I just don't like chaining lynches like that.
Why are you even considering lynching one or the other if you think it is possible that they both might be town? If your basis for voting either of them is one must be scum then you should be ready to line up their lynches; otherwise, if you aren't willing to go through with it then your justification for voting one or the other is severely flawed. The scum motivation is that if one of the two is actually Cult then you can try and get the wind blowing on the town member for that lynch and then the next day avoid the lynch on your buddy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VP Baltar
ITP: xvart being awesome.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Weellp, considering I'm attacking
you
because I find you suspicious, I see no reason why I should take your 'advice' with a grain of salt.

Trilo, read on VP. Also, what do you think of the sudden support for his lynch?

PS. I'm getting sleepy, but I'm paranoid I'd wake up to a no lynch tomorrow. >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What time is it there on the other side of the world btw? Is there even enough time to get seven votes on someone? >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ahh, it'll be around 6pm-10pm ish by deadline. My No-lynch paranoia is gone now.

I'll try to wake up before deadline. (If I don't, c'est la vie.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5195 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Kunk
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Lurking near deadline is a scumtell btw.
FOS: Feysal
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Stalking VP Baltar. I trust there are no complaints?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5553 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*snicker* Oh MoI. Youu so funny. Because totally catching a murderer wannabe is totally 'Fail'. Beesides, 'he's mean, he's nasty' is totally a misrep. It's more like 'he's faking his scumhunting by being a dick'(totally true.). You did almost zero scumhunting in this game.

PS. Upon review of me vs. You, You squirm like an Orwellian Pig on it's way to the slaughterhouse. It's funny actually.

--

GG scumteam. Especially: VP, Andy, Triglav and Feysal.

VP had me fooled for at least half of the game, even getting in my good graces for a while to get a rez from me. I also remembered him playing as a sly businessman who sold me Andy Town(I don't think I ever voted for Andy at all this game). Andy gets some lurve because he totally tricked me(but not enough to trick others, apparently.). Triglav's lurking was some excellent strategic(intentional or not) lurking. Feysal's scumQT posts are godly. You're now on my scumbuddy-wannabe list.

I think that you guys were just PoE'd into oblivion after Seacore's death.

As for Town, it's finally over! The level of organization we had was awesome. It was easy to get good feels from most of you, which I suppose you guys felt from each other too. I liked Trilobite's play here, their reads were pretty darn good. hito's proactivity to organization I think eventually sealed us the win, which was soon carried by Seacore.

While I wanted to be cult this game(I <3 daytalking scumQT's. I like the honor among thieves that goes along with it.), it's hard to imagine going against most of you. @.@.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5608 (isolation #170) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

...we could just ask Seacore. He knows Percy IRL right? :|.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”