Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Triglav »

Greetings.
We are Triglav.
Hello to those we know, various heads may know more of you, who is to say?

Noise? No. Triglav is considered harmless and/or low priority for death or protection.
Triglav weeps.

Furcolow seems to somehow make less sense with every single post. Was unaware this was possible.
Most players seem to be simple going through their usual meta dance at the beginning. Nothing exciting or worthwhile yet.

Vote: xvart

Obvious 'make list to look town via null information accrual' is obvious.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Triglav »

Just finished reading up through page 16 - am stopping here, partly due to exhaustion and partly because questions actually directed at this hydra are an easy excuse to use the reply feature.
Lost Butterfly wrote:1) Triglav, did you ward last night--and if so, whom?

2)
Triglav wrote:Furcolow seems to somehow make less sense with every single post. Was unaware this was possible.
Most players seem to be simple going through their usual meta dance at the beginning. Nothing exciting or worthwhile yet.
So...um, do you find the fact that Furcolow makes no sense scummy? No opinion whatsoever on his alignment?

[3] No opinions on
anyone
? What do you mean by "meta dance"?

Now I'm really off to bed.
1. No, and if so we probably wouldn't have said. Why would you need to know whom, and why would this be the only slot you'd ask?
2. We find the fact that furcolow makes no sense to be consistent with his meta. Actually considered him scummy at the time (this is the same head posting again) because his ad naseum of "confirm town am me!!!" seemed almost desperate. However, lots of good players seemed to feel he was confirmed. Left this head feeling :? Decided to wait for more understanding. Somewhere along the line reading the last infinity+1 pages someone actually explained the Percy rule edit thing. Now makes sense. Consider him likely town at this stage, unsold by current (pg 16) case on him.

Still consider most of his plans/ideas silly/gak.
Whoever told him to post less is prob. town :wink:

3. First off - clearly had opinion on xvart since voted for him. Maybe you don't agree, but please do not ignore Triglav's opinion by suggesting we have made none. Will note that opinion is still held since his response seemed untownish as it was an immediate turnaround backhand scum accusation assault on Triglav yet no vote on Triglav. Need to double check who he is voting, if anyone, but if xvart feels Triglav's vote is obvious sidelining of vote then xvart should feel comfortable voting for Triglav at this stage. Lack of vote is odd. He hasn't seemed to give opinions on anything else much so, yes. He does continue his lists - clearly is obv. town for awesome data collecton :igmeou:

Meta dance would be a comment saying 'null' For instance - Benmage/Fate was not highly conducive for understanding their current situation and most of it was expected stuff (oh, look, Benmage is cocky. Oh, look, MoI is analytical, oh look, SpySpy wants a partnership. All meta. All meaningless at the time of last posting)

This head believes Benmage is likely town and needs watching for murderer route.
Seacore doesn't seem scummy for his Benmage push, he seems to be frustrated by Benmage (which *never* happens to people who play with Benmage, so is VERY confusing)
His push is too obvious anti-murderer to seem very clever scummish.
Like hito. (this is a shocking and totally unique belief that Triglav cribbed from nowhere else in thread)
Need more input from other heads to have more clear reads.
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Triglav »

Reading pages 17-22 - more to come later tonight probably.
Will link questions asked of Triglav.
Will otherwise spout brilliances in off-hand manner.

Serious enough at that stage.
Became more serious at 2nd posting.

Wicked and Reaper look very good, get strong town vibe off both, good points, level head.

Unimpressed by Fates "solution" to Benmage thing. WIll confirm Bentown by investigating him, but admits that most of town sees Bentown already? No sense is made here.

Agree with whoever said push on furc was probably scum generated.
Consider two oddest furc commentors to be Seacore (oddly insistent in spite of really solid furctown case) and Feysal (had huge wall post where Triglav could swear he was talking out of both sides of mouth at once, had to re-read to see if we could even understand what stance he was taking)

Mina/Faraday "oops, we cross-posted hydra lol" thing seems very honest and is, at worst, null as town/scum would never want to do that anyway. This head fully appreciates the foibles of dealing with hydra and is unimpressed by the heat for this aspect of their play.

That's all for now.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Triglav »

Furpants_Tom wrote: See that's the thing that makes me wonder about Seacore. Surely, by the point where Seacore is basically pushing the cart alone (#445 or so), his scum-team would have been telling him to back off, right? The lack of wiggle-room he's given himself really makes him sound more like tunnelled town to me. Furcolow manages to give it a bit more momentum through aggressive rage-flail, but there's no obvious scummy support at that point; so I can't see it as part of a co-ordinated plan. If he's scum, the time-zone difference must be playing havoc with their ability to co-ordinate a plan.

Re: Feysal's post - are you talking about #504 or #539? I'm not sure I can see the logical inconsistency you're talking about. His position on Furcolow is that the mistake is such an unlikely cult gambit that it virtually confirms his townieness, even if it is logically possible he's scum, right? Where's the red flag?
Triglav shall attempt to be topical.

1. Seacore's obstinance as a town tell? Mmmmm, all strikes me as WIFOM, if obstinacy was a town tell would always want to play with Ythan and Benmage for obvious double town head force of pure win. Triglav's chosen take is oddity of continued pressure, feel it was an attempt to keep wagon rolling. You may take alternate opinion if you wish, can see point. Disagree.

2. #539 - look again, makes comment to Seacore saying "Furc is sooooo obv. town, amirite?" immediate next quote responses are agreements with MoI on his points against furc. Reads as defense while straddling lines for later possible shift. Not a fan of it.

Ugh...page after page of giant analysis walls all saying only slight variations of each other...
Everyone needs to stop posting till we catch up.
Am on page 23 now, will keep working more, expect to give up and eat milk and cookies around page 25. Try again more tomorrow.
At least Cain beat Brock, so this is good night.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Triglav »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Triglav's still scum btw. A multi hydra head (at least 3 it seems ) with only 2 posts at this stage is unacceptable. The fact their first post contained a vote on xvart for a really poor reason 'lol you made a list' is also really bad.
This presumption is based on a concept that all the heads read and post indepednantly in order to generate more posts then a regular account.
We tend to get together in a QT to share thoughts in order to avoid too many "lol different head different opinion lol" posts.
Slows us down.
Your case on us is lurking and disagreement with xvart post - consider the first (especially with volume of this game) null, and the second we see as us being brilliant and certainly can't understand how suspecting xvart suggests we're scummy - care to enlighten?

Hmmm, apparently xvart is on the 'furcolow=scum' wagon too.
This confirms with presupposed conclusions Triglav has already mentioned.
:D
kunkstar shooting up odd super rez Fate plan looks like good town from a couple of angles.
Not sure we understand the AV=scum push. There's a case there?

Am on page 28.
Intend to finish read today.
No 10 page explosions allowed or will break above promise.
Must take break now as eyes have begun to leak a reddish fluid and we suspect that's not healthy.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Triglav »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Getting a feeling that Triglav is trying to coast through this game. His latest posts sounds like a bit of mimicking off other people instead of actually providing his own thoughts in the game. When examining what they post, it feels more artifical then those of the other hydra, as if they are trying too hard to agree on everything instead of taking risks and posting their individual thoughts on the game. This is probably gut, but it's not giving me good feelings.
This paragraph in #779 is beautiful. And overall I get the awesometown feel from most if not all of #779.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:going, "LOL, Lost Butterfly is scum because it's schizo and contradicts itself" is shallow analysis when two people will obviously never have the same opinions 100% of the time.
So you think you can just say this, and then suddenly you'll be able to backtrack as much as you want without suspicion?

Cool story bro.
In reaperCharlie's world;
SSBF is right for calling out Triglav for trying to get hydra heads to agree before posting thoughts to avoid backtracking/different reads.
Also
Lost Butterfly is scummy for having hydra heads post separate - having different reads- and then backtracking once consensus is reached.
:? :evil:

@ReaperCharlie - you appear to either be lying about one of these beliefs or you are not getting your hydra heads to agree on opinions before you make them, which is it?
RC is on scum list now.
xvart [emphasis ours] wrote:[Triglav's] initial vote on me had terrible justifications. Like I said, the list was going to be made, there is no doubt about that, so you voted for something that was not a scumtell. It's not a towntell, either;
but the fact that you don't assert with any sort of backup that I was going crazy to be the first person to post the list
in an attempt to look town by being helpful or that I needed crazy town points because of evidence A, B, and C does not help your case.
We...did claim that you did it right away to look townish.
Don't understand.
Want time/date stamp to show how quickly you volunteered to do it?
xvart wrote:I find it strange that you did not include me on your "oddest furc commentors" since you have a vote on me and I have been one of the biggest "lynch Furcolow" commentors even after everyone else had moved on.
Page numbers, help make comments make more sense.
At time of your initial push you were part of giant crowd going "ooooh, furcolow = evil!"
Blends in.
Later you continued the push on pages that we read after that comment.
You stuck out.
Commented on it in post covering those pages.
xvart wrote:Maybe it is because you have only posted three times, but are alluding that you might make contradictory reads in the future? I don't understand the basis for this comment, considering both player slots in totality of content presented.
Didn't like "lol, hydra difereing opinions" scumtell as presented.
Said as much.
Is called giving opinions on ongoing actions.
Don't see where Triglav claimed we would be doing this sort of contradiction in future.
If we did wouldn't think it was scummy.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Triglav wrote:Everyone needs to stop posting till we catch up.
How about finding a way to catch up faster? We don't need to wait on one person to catch up just to play the game.
How about you don't quote the part from that same post where we claim will catch up today?
Serious face is serious.
Why trying so hard?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Triglav »

Also, Triglav is caught up now.
Should manage to stay topical and sexy for rest of game.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Triglav »

Fate wrote:Lost Butterfly's "ZOMG WHY WOULD SCUMHYDRA DO THIS AND CONTRADICT?" is really scummy in and of itself. Why would a Town Hydra overdefend their contradictions so much?

Yeah you're two different people, but you are ONE PLAYER SLOT. If you are a town hydra and want to be successful and not lynched, GET YOUR FUCKING READS TOGETHER BEFORE YOU POST. HAVING TO READ TWO DIFF PLAYERS FOR ONE SLOT IS ABSURD AND ANTI-TOWN.

Right now you're just two different players posting under the same name, and that isn't what hydraing is about. You need to have direction and focus, which helps people get a read on you, aka PRO-TOWN. Being schizo may not have all the "scum motivation in the world" but its ANTI-TOWN behavior, such as if any other player kept switching reads from post to post and was like "LOL WHY WOULD I SWITCH READS SO QUICKLY AS SCUM!??!"
Wanna actually focus on scumhunting instead of hydra-theory? Kthxbai.

ReaperCharlie wrote:Lost Butterfly is scummier than all get out, and you know it.

And you are not much better. Nice WIFOMGUS though.
There still is the elephant in the room in that you are DIRECTLY contradicting yourself here.

1) Hydras should not take time to co-ordinate reads/suspicions to avoid conflicting opinions and suspicions in the game-thread from the same player slot.
2) Hydras should not post without co-ordination and should instead take the time to get stories straight.

The two statements can not mutually survive. You are stating both. You need to pick one. You've essentially also done exactly what you're accusing LB of being scummy for, as you've contradicted your own read. Just you're not a hydra, so you don't even have that cop out.

Nice buzzwording though.

xvart should actually start doing something, no?

Seacore (re: 907) - Furc calling everyone who questions his alignment scum is null at best. Head has seen him do it as town prior.

Comfortable with where the stances are. Consulting with other heads for further input on some minor suspicions.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Triglav »

@Reaper Charlie - you ignored other head when she also pointed out your conflicting belief systems.
You're using conflicting beliefs to pressure LB.
Combo is not making sense.
Stop ducking and address.

Relevant comments here Also in previous Triglav posting which you "responded" to.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Triglav »

Vote: ReaperCharlie
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Triglav »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Furpants_Tom wrote:I don't want to move away from Bowser just yet; but Reaper, why did you post that as a question instead of looking back at the rules?
Because I already read the rules, and still misunderstood this. Plus, I'm pretty lazy. I thought you could tell ;)

Also... Seacore, stfu. You are cult and trying to attach a WIFOMspiral to my innocent question. SCREW YOU
You keep trying to buzzword your way out of a lynch.

Is it possible for people to be this bad?

ReaperCharlie wrote:Whoever is calling me scummy, i.e. Seacore, Vas, Magna, (& Co.?), SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIMS.

WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT IS SCUMMY THIS ENTIRE GAME.

OOHHHHHH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

YOU IDIOTS.
Here ya go.
AurorusVox wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:MINA!!!
I STILL LOVE READING YOUR POSTS.
COULD YOU BE AWESOME AND PUT A GAME SUMMARY WALL FOR ME
THANKS!!!!
ElG / LB scumteam, anyone?
Tell me this is a joke. TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE.

ElG/LB scumteam could just retreat to scum-QT and get a recap. Bam, done.
El Goosuki wrote:Alright, everyone back off.

ReaperCharlie is town. "I AM MUCH TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR THEM." Those are the words of a townie.
Or someone who knows idiots in the town will buy into that?

Reaper, for your idiot-self, I give you this:
Triglav wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Lost Butterfly is scummier than all get out, and you know it.

And you are not much better. Nice WIFOMGUS though.
There still is the elephant in the room in that you are DIRECTLY contradicting yourself here.

1) Hydras should not take time to co-ordinate reads/suspicions to avoid conflicting opinions and suspicions in the game-thread from the same player slot.
2) Hydras should not post without co-ordination and should instead take the time to get stories straight.

The two statements can not mutually survive. You are stating both. You need to pick one. You've essentially also done exactly what you're accusing LB of being scummy for, as you've contradicted your own read. Just you're not a hydra, so you don't even have that cop out.
Double contradiction for the win.

CARE TO EXPLAIN?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Triglav »

The previous head speaks a lot with this head's concepts of what is good and just in the world. I'd also like to add that I'm immensely unimpressed by RC's "where's the questions?" line as he's even responded to information in one of the posts the primary Triglav question was asked in. I'm so unimpressed (angry) at it that I have to do a timeline as I don't think the other head showcased my rage enough.

OBLIGATORY ALL CAPS MOMENT TO CLARIFY RAGE INHERENT IN THIS ENTIRE POST!!!1!

Initial quesion
Here's the reply where he quotes the question, acts like the extent of the question is that Triglav is defending LB too much, and posts a funny picture <--obvious dodge is obvious.
Question is restated
RC's next post ignores/dodges again.
Question is restated (and linked) again
RC is now bemoaning that he doesn't know the question and needs it re-linked?

One dodge? Okay, fast moving game.
Two? Well...maybe one of those was around the Space Time Server Crisis, could have missed it as well.
But three? And with an ISO as tiny as ours where about half the posts are restating of the question?

@AV - This head is not the same head that commented on El G you quoted, but would agree that the tell is pretty weak as a scum tell. Really, with Day talk DGB is going to play dumb until scumbuddy LB can come along and "direct" the hydra? I do not foresee the tell as worth spit in determining alignment one way or the other. Do you really think there plan is to do blatant coaching in thread? Because that's what you're advancing if you buy that tell as you've described.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Triglav »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Time for a little wagon analysis...

Triglav
Post #1006
:
Triglav wrote:
Vote: ReaperCharlie
No reasoning whatsoever. This is Triglav's whole post.
:?
Am not sure if you are playing dumb or are dumb.
Look at posts prior to vote post.
Chain of suspicion becomes very clear.
Look at question dodge *immediately* prior to vote.
Chain of suspicion becomes large and solid and wraps around you while playing loud heavy metal songs proclaiming scum guilt.

@furc - you are really advancing concept that every player who doubted you for too long is scummy?
Disagree.
Some of them, sure, all? No way.
Scum and town usually have a proportional mix of stupidity and VI players on their teams.
Case in point :wink:
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Triglav »

RC wagon is super weak?
Alternate presented is amazing case of MoI percentagely not posting as much as he did in another game when he was town?
:(
:neutral:
Whut?

@VV - we note that you believe that MoI is "bullying" furc, but you don't actually say whether you agree or disagree on the points he made.
If MoI makes good points about how Furc's case is sillysauce.
Then so what bullying?
Bullying bad case is scummy?
Sometimes town is stupid and needs bully.
Do you think MoI's defense points are bad? Yes/no?

@Benmage - was there anything to Seacore pressure other then push on furc?
Some players are still pushing at furc (Seacore is not unique amongst them)
Consider it dumb.
Consider it possible scumtell.
Don't consider it a case.
Rather lynch RC.

And RC wagon didn't pop up suddenly, it had a ground swell over a lengthy stretch of the game - only the votes came up quickly.
Difference.

@Furc - earlier, did you call Triglav scummy for pushing suspicion on you?
:lol:
We'll always speak fondly of the early rope and star times, you and I, we just may remember different ways.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Triglav »

CD2Username: Triglav
Did you Hear Noise? Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who? No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? No
List all of the insanities you currently have: None
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? Nope
Were you murdered? Nope
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.) Aaand no.
Twitch? No

Waiting on word for RC/Fate dispatches from other heads, but this one is ok with both due to the fact that the flips coming sooner or later is better in my eyes.

Confused on the yes/no list for grave robbing, seeing a lot of crossfire here. Who are leaning towards sending atm?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Triglav »

This Triglav head has now caught up.
Rejoice! :D
And weep :cry:
Am glad other head handled boring wall of claiming stuff. Other head is good house frau.

On to business;
Seacore wrote:Preview edit: Have you played with Benmage before? Because I have.
If you get him to even L-1 you're unlikely going to make him reconsider. Especially when he knows lynching him is a bad move for town. He'll make you lynch him and then he'll blame you for it in the graveyard/post game. In the small chance that you do get him to "reconsider" he won't have actually reconsidered, he'll have lied.
Horrible awesome truth is horribly awesome.

In any case, everyone appears to agree that Benmage is obv. Investigator, yes? (not counting AV with paranoid theory #24)
Everyone lists big fear of Benmage as him going murderer route, yes?
There is a trackable timeline for how long it will take to achieve Murderer victory, yes?
We want to lynch/control him?
Lynch him prior to murderer win moment then.
Control him later then.
He's a vig who effectively shot Night 1 and was delayed, get over your bad selves.
Triglav endorses a plan that kills off some players just to make thread easier to read.

Speaking of which, am interested in Plum's plan. Lots of vig ultimate death sounds awesome to pare down player list.
AurorusVox wrote:Crackpot theory: Benmage kills LB and then hopes for another murder to take place tonight to claim as his own OR claims he tried to kill someone who the cult "must" have rez'd. It's out there, sure, but it's not impossible.
Rezzing is verifiable by the player targeted - who is scum going to get to declare a fake successful rez? Oh, right *other* scum - so by your own logic, even if right, we should let Benmage kill.
Triglav is brilliant!
Worship will be accepted later.

Hate case on MoI - lol, he's scum because he is trying to be logical? That's MoI meta, give more or go away.
Hate case on El Gooski - lol, hydra is scum because they're too dumb to remember the town list of actions and with multiple heads and scumbuddies in a QT they'll claim a dumb action?
Can we lynch Baby Spice today? That would be exciting.

Vote: Baby Spice

Wouldn't mind lynching xvart either.
Keep skipping furc's posts - believe it is helping clarity of reads on game. Suggest it to all.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Triglav »

Ah, also, boring hydra QT blather.
We are happy RC was dispatched.
We tend to believe that not dispatching Fate till later is beneficial for body control but don't have very strong opinions on this matter (this head is only one that had an opinion and others shrugged a lot and shuffled feet nervously - rule set is scary)
Has anyone claimed LB kill? Didn't notice it - obvious murder path is obvious.
Tend to believe anyone who has twitched is less likely to be murderer path. <---this head's idea just as we type, but makes sense as murderer would wish to delay insanity revelations.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:
Triglav wrote:don't have very strong opinions on this matter (this head is only one that had an opinion and others shrugged a lot and shuffled feet nervously - rule set is scary)
I already asked yesterday, could you clear this up to me: it's really hard for me to see your hydra's posting as the people your sig claims to be. The writing/thinking style feels so far removed from ABR, Zorblag, Adel. Could you confirm to me whether that headclaim is false and for lulz or whether you stand by that being who you are.
Triglav is, and in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, bv1310, and MichaelSableheart.
We may have joked about a previous conglomeration that is currently in our sig and had Benmage attempt to lynch us over it in another game.
We may also be lulzing on all name claims because some members of collective prefer that we remain an unknown quantity.
We are secret and mysterious.
Makes us sexier.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Triglav »

Why do other heads not do enough of posting duty?
:cry:
Suspect it is realization of ultimate awesomeness of this head.
To battle!

@MoI case
- still pretty dinky-doo on this one. Oooh, he pressed for furc lynch. Meh, feel a loathing of herpy-da-derpy VI players is pretty ingrained in MoI and colored opinion there.
Also, feel that other more generally scummy people also pushed furc so why not focus on them first?
Not impressed by quote of page count either. 21 pages or whatever it was - in this game that could be a day and a half.
Pfft.
Most of other stuff feels sorta okay, but doesn't feel like runaway case.

@Benmage wagon
Derpy-da-derpy-doo. Seriously?
Triglav demands reasoning of him being scum or officially hates you all.
Will have certificates made up.
AV is the only one who seems to be on the wagon for intelligent reasons.
And we don't think they're that intelligent.
Less tinfoil hates would be tech. Yes.

@El Gooski thing
- previous opinions hold.

@desire for Baby Spice wagon
- Remember yesterday when everyone and their grandmammies commented about how scummy she was?
Good times.
Good times.

@hito
- agree with thought of grave rob double dip only for scummy seeming slimeballs. In addition to alliterative action it also hurts town less.

If Plum is town how come she is voting Wraith? Is Wraith scum and Triglav missed the memo? Triglav is horribly lost in a miasma of lostness.

@Plum
^^^ address please
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Triglav »

Head #5,481,930 to action!!!!!

#2111 is loltacular BS. Wanna play more and middle less?

Cool stuffs.
Triglav wrote:
@Benmage wagon
Derpy-da-derpy-doo. Seriously?
Triglav demands reasoning of him being scum or officially hates you all.
Will have certificates made up.
AV is the only one who seems to be on the wagon for intelligent reasons.
And we don't think they're that intelligent.
Less tinfoil hates would be tech. Yes.
I'MMA FIRIN' up mah printin' press.

Srsly.

Guys, this is srs bznz.

AV - Address immediately or fear the wrath of all 5,481,929 heads before me as I bring an army to your country of residence. We will have a murder of crows with us. But in all seriousness, "OMG HE MIGHT GO MURDERER" is bullshit, considering you
actually
have to worry about someone going that path (hint hint - NOT BENMAGE).

Case it or replace it.

Ooh that's catchy. I'd use it on my main if I had one/wouldn't reveal myself :O
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Triglav »

AurorusVox wrote:@Triglav - I think I'm the only person in the whole game who still thinks Benmage is cult, so "OMG HE MIGHT GO MURDERER" being bullshit isn't really something to ask me to respond to. If he is an investigator, I don't think he'll get very far as murderer if we can shut him down effectively, and I'd recommend lynching him on D5 if he makes it that far just in case. I've said multiple times why I think he's cult but I must just be crazy since I'm 1/25 that think so.
I follow. Think you're crazy, but follow. There are starving children in Africa who could use your tin foil to save dinner for tomorrow night.

Dispatching is a no-go here. Why kill town? If you disagree with Fate-town, why? Please point out more than "OMG reads can be wrong!" Remember, the kids in Africa.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Triglav »

Here we come to save the day!
...or, mostly just mumble a bit and point fingers.
Wickedestjr wrote:Manho and Triglav, what do you think of kunkstar7 so far?
We believe you are correct that he has not given any stellar stances.
We think the theory discussion "tell" is less valuable in this particular game environment.
Of the current big wagons he would be the one we'd be most excited by as the other three are herpy with a touch of derpy.
We'd still rather lynch Baby Spice over the other four big wagons and want conversation in that direction - what do you think of Baby Spice?
Honestly would probably rather lynch xvart too - but doubt that wagon will get any headway.

@xvart - you need a RC flip for Baby Spice?
What do you expect to discover?
If RC is scum nothing he said can be trusted.
If RC is town then he suspected Baby Spice and may or may not have been correct.
BS is independently scummy of RC.

Agree with MoI that Plum is not obv. town.
Still bewildered by Wraith wagon - what's the case there? He's obnoxious? Whopp-dee-doo.
Vote Baby Spice.
Seacore wrote:Could everybody not voting ElG please state why you don't believe they are scummy, when even they have admitted that they'd vote for themselves due to their behaviour?
Already did but shall do so again.
Case is predicated on them being dumb enough scum to make a claim that is stupid.
No consideration is given to the idea that they could be dumb enough town to make an action that is stupid.
Why can only scum be dumb?
As evidence we present; furcolow.
Defense rests.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Triglav »

@El Gooski - so opinion of Kunkstar is
he would be unlikely to go murderer
non-existent?

Triglav can appreciate lack of constant posting attention.
But if you're going to answer a question at least answer it.
We understand you are dense hydra.
But above is unacceptable.
Do not make Triglav wrong in read on you. Triglav is a petulant god.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Triglav »

Feysal wrote:The only new thing I found during my ISO read was an odd flip with first considering RC town, then suspecting him, then announcing he was town again.
...All three posts were by DGB
...I would like to see these changing opinions on RC properly explained.
:D :) :lol: :P :roll: <--all apply.
Clear reads from DGB is like pro-town play from drmyshottyizsick. It shall not be.
Think valid crux of "case" is still that the hydra is so stupid they must be scum, which makes no sense.
They are so stupid, yes.
Stupid = scum? :?
hitogoroshi wrote:Would appreciate someone with meta knowledge of MoI to weigh in on this one.
Would characterize MoI's play as intellectual base.
No matter his agenda a basic component is 'I am smart, listen to me'

@furcolow - did you just analyze counterwagons to MoI for scum prior to MoI scumflip? Please stop this.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Triglav »

VP Baltar wrote:
Triglav wrote:@furcolow - did you just analyze counterwagons to MoI for scum prior to MoI scumflip? Please stop this.
I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that you or Furc think MoI will flip scum?
We are noting how furc is counting his eggs before they are hatched.
The eggs.
Are not hatched.
Seacore wrote:In short, I'm not saying ElG is stupid, I've saying ElG has been deliberately acting stupid and has actually screwed up.
How do you differentiate between faked stupidity and real stupidity though?
Ockham's Razor?
You seem to be betting on the bigger number of people needing to be stupid.
Is there more to the case then this point?
If not we believe you have reached for the brass ring.
And currently hold straws.

We only have Feysal support?
:cry:

Will probably need to reconvene heads and discuss alternate wagon option.
Unless everyone wants to give us early Christmas present and support this wagon.
Or pony.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Triglav »

@ElGooski - case on Nico is lurking scum, yes? Could be down with that.
What are your thoughts on Baby Scum, could you be down with this?

@Wraith - why is it so obvious now? (suspect it isn't)

Dislike Andrius and (shock) Baby Spice for lack of vote record.

@Seacore - you seem to have brain between ears - still super happy with El G lynch?

@MoI - you're voting for VV??? :? Whassup wit dat? Your vote is being functionally as useless as non posters, that wagon is going nowhere today.
Stop it.

@AV - same thing for Wraith wagon.

You should all join BS wagon which is not bs.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Triglav »

Seacore wrote:None of my other suspects have a chance at being lynched.

I'm joining this wagon

Unvote. Vote: BS
Chugga-chugga, choo-choo.
Also, Triglav
disagrees
with the grave rob plan as presented.
This is not actually for any good reason.
We just like to be different.
We won't be robbing any graves so you can feel safe from cross pollution into graverob plan.
Will actually note that as deadline approaches we might just want to plug in actual names.
Otherwise tied wagons for 2nd and 3rd equate to lollercoaster.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:
Triglav Post 2366 wrote:Dislike Andrius and (shock) Baby Spice for lack of vote record.
What about Feysal, who for the record has only voted twice. Once each day (RC and Babyspice)
The two mentioned were specifically not voting and that is why they were mentioned.
However, if it pleases you, we could learn to dislike Feysal as well.
Though we find at least having a vote out there as superior to having no vote.
Plus, he's voting Baby Spice currently, which is <3

Have we mentioned deep and abiding (and illegal) love of Seacore?
It is true.
We apologize for earlier evil scum list placement.
You may go in happy, happy, town list now.
It is made of sugar and win.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Triglav »

@Wickedestjr - the only defense Triglav has about being a potential murderer is that Triglav would never have picked a Mina hydra first.
There are other players who are much more annoying to kill first when there is no loyalty involved.
Is only dealing with 1/3 of your suspects a means of elimination/narrowing of suspect pool?
See some logic there.
Might as well use all 6 though, force the Investigators to stay Investigators as that would obligate them to become pro-town and focus on stopping Cult.
Wickedestjr wrote:I don't see how my plan is silly.
Would above comment be answer to this quote?
Triglav is full of win today.

Will proceed to wail and gnash teeth at MoI self-vote.
If you see wagon as scum driven at least allow it to have better field of suspects.
Would appreciate unvote.

@Andrius - we agree that xvart is scummy.
Sadly few others do.
Please put vote in mega-useful place.

@kunkstar & Wraith - The Gooski wagon has died the pitiful death it deserved. Please weigh in on top three wagons.
Maybe even change vote?
Could be exciting.

@AV Lemon thing - you clearly still feel MoI is scummy, yes?
No thoughts on self-vote?
Strategic, or genuine annoyance - please opinion upon this.

@Baby Spice - Seacore is cult for thinking Benmage is not cult?
There is no "trustworthy" side - there is a "not Cult" side.
You think Ben is cult still, maybe?
Say yes, please, it will make eventual lynch easier.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Triglav »

CD3
Username:
Triglav
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
We read books that were bad for our brain - we now twitch a lot.
List all of the insanities you currently have:
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? Also, include target or be lame like Wicked
Yes, targeted nopointinactingup with Commune, he is not likely a cultist. Hope someone did Feysal.
Twitch?
*twitch*

EBWOP: Hmm, copied from Wicked post - must avoid endgame liability placement!
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Triglav »

Oh, and Triglav is not bloody.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2924 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Triglav »

xvart wrote:He'll probably flip Investigator and I'm guessing his insanity count is what he says it is.
:o
Xvart is sick in the head.
We feel justified in all of our earlier points about him.
Endorse painful death as a cure to what ails him.
At least he's made a very townie list of actions :?

We now hate ElG.
This breaks our hearts.
Those of us that have hearts.
Also, seriously, self vote *and* replacement talk AFTER non-night action of terribleness?
Terrible.

Can see a couple permutations on Spyrex situation.
Once rest of actions are declared will be willing to put down vote.
Will probably vote either Spy or ElG.
Barring super exciting commune of Feysal.

@xvart - no stalk of Baby Spice?
What happened to top suspect?
Defeated by anti-town confirmed town player?
Really?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Triglav »

Am back :D

No one Communed Feysal? Are we only ones who liked that plan? :(
Hate you all.

So no one declares protection of Spyrex?
Concept is thrown out that Furrypants might have protected him. Hrmmm.
Didn't someone else claim protection on dead dude with a failure (Iec?) That proves 100% that dead dude protected someone unless Iec is part of very elaborate scum double setup.
Whether or not Spyrex is scum, scum should have been able to puzzle out if he was stalked based on either him being scum, or them not targeting him.
Blargh, WIFOM sandwich tastes bad. Must discuss with other heads, will have clearer view soon hopefully - this particular head tends to feel that statistically the odds favor scum being the protectors and I agree with Benmage that it seems a silly for scum to defend a NK in order to make it a day lynch.

Very much agree with hito about how lynches flitter away - we weep for Baby Spice lynch that refuses to happen.

Frustrated that Vig situation requires some planning and scum can mock it via all being Docs.
Agree with Seacore that furc is kinda squirrely, advocate plan that doesn't require him.
Plum continues to look pretty sketchy - what's she doing running around npau instead of digging into the major wagons of the day?
Look at her - a little bit on SpySpy.
Nothing on ElG.
Lots of stuff on the npau/Feysal angle and even with this focus seems *confused* about Triglav's actions re: the pair and how that affects napu's chances to be scum.
Also, she didn't psychically read one of our minds and commune Feysal or something. <--- obv. scum action.

Will also mention xvart again, he is scummy, wish this to be kept in social consciousness.
Don't like BS on Gooski.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Triglav »

Triglav wrote:Very much agree with hito about how lynches flitter away - we weep for Baby Spice lynch that refuses to happen.
Seacore wrote:But we should refer to Baby Spice and Kunk more often, because Baby Spice in particular, but also Kunk, were read as very scummy yesterday, and it's important that we don't forget about Baby Spice and Kunk
We are interested in your Baby Spice and Kunk merchandise and wish to receive your Baby Spice and Kunk newsletter or periodical of monthly publication. (though mostly for Baby Spice - wasn't the Kunk case about Kunk being MoI buddy?)

Was actually still pretty excited by Spyrex wagon.
But Seacore hit very solid point about graverob plan issue (heck, any point that makes Benmage slow down is a *solid* point indeed)
Triglav endorses lynch of ElG at this point.
Forget who said it now, but pointing out curiosity that is xvart/Baby Spice combo actions on now known town/murderer MoI is very good point. We weep for having to give up one of them, but combo is there.
Wish more people had gone murderer this game - want less people alive.

Triglav will once again dramatically disagree with everything outlined in graverob plan, but, as usual, only does so to be considered special and unique snowflake.
We shall not do any grave robbing that interferes with outlined plot.

Would actually like all furc talk to die for now.
What purpose served by this?
Oh, right, more pages.
:mad:
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Triglav »

Furcolow wrote:let me pick a
random
lynch target and i
guarantee
i will hit scum
We loves you furc.
But no.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3275 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Triglav »

CD4
Username:
Triglav
Did you Hear Noise?
No :D
No.
No.
Twitchy.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No.
Are you bloody?
No.
Twitch?
Not today.

Am still hating xvart but am unfortunately obligated to admit he is town if not exactly pro-town.
Spyrex lynch does need to happen today - but agree with Feysal that planning needs to happen first as do rest of night claims.

@hito - it is growing fast, allow a quick translation of speed that is possible other then Spy mislynch attempt.

"Scum: Oh craptooie - Spy is busted, to the bus, TO THE BUS!"

Only way Spy isn't scum is if scum ressed him to make Benmage flip out.
Making Benmage flip out for fun and profit is all well and good, but you really think scum needed to devote both a res kit and a ward to achieve a mislynch in this game considering your comment we quoted above? :roll:
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Triglav »

hitogoroshi wrote:If we have a big block of cultbags, we want to lynch Spy last, but I was forgetting that we don't really have a big block of cultbags. (I was thinking of our big block of morons.)
:P
Hito wins game - this is irrefutable.

^
Um, actually now it's a comment posted below. We forgot to combine quotes.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Triglav »

Vote: Benmage
Unvote: Benmage
Vote: hitogoroshi
Unvote: hitogoroshi
Vote: Benmage
Unvote: Benmage
Vote: hitogoroshi
Unvote: hitogoroshi

AurorusVox wrote:We have to make sure scum don't sneakily slip a hammer vote onto Spy while we're testing these insanities before we have our Investigator's Reference and grave-rob plan ready.
:roll:
ScumHammerBoy: Whoops "accidental hammer" y'all - my bad.
Town: OMGLOLWTF quick try to get graverob plan together!
Seacore: The rage! It vents from my spleen!
Night passes.
Town: So...gosh...whom do we lynch today?

Would be fine if scum wanted to do that.
AV is now trying most scummy "look I'm town" post of the day.
Someone should remind him furcolow is already dead.
:o
We went there.
Too soon?
We are funny.
AV is scummy.
That is all.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3322 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Triglav »

Advance motion that VV is never allowed to hammer.
All in favor?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3390 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Triglav »

Silliness is happening in this thread.
Contrary to poplar belief Triglav is always dead serious.
This is our serious face.
Stop the silliness.

We are lynching SpySpy today because SpySpy must die.
Andrius can be stalked if someone is so sure of him.
Finalize plan of graverobs.
Figure night action chart.
Let us commence to the deaths.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Triglav »

VasudeVa wrote:Something's weird here. Why is Nacho claiming zero insanity when nopoint claimed 1/2 of the Wickedest rez?
Also, there was a verification point from us as to a point when Nacho/npau would have had zero insanities. The only time he could have had more was if he had accrued them last night.
Length of claim time on zero insanities was :? though. Stop attempting to fit your own neck for rope.
Don't support the talk of Nacho lynch, suspect slot is town.

We would rather see Plum do the stalk.
Plum is hard to read and solid potential scum.
Wraith is okay as stalker.
Nacho is likely town, so...
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Triglav »

He declared an action that was a double-up action. That suggests an increased likelihood of scumminess to us.
Why would scum/murderer lie about an action?
To hide a 'bad' action.
How many of the 'bad' actions cause insanities?
Most.
He was checked and was found to have zero insanities. That means that a scum SSBF/npau/Nacho was chosen by scum to do things that wouldn't give him insanitites because the scum wanted him to look townish.
Then they had him fakeclaim a protect on their failed NK target?
The guy who is supposed to have zero insanities so he can look town?
No.

We believe the lack of insanities dramatically increases the chance that Nacho is town. We'd have liked to have this info on Feysal too - but other town players are idiots. That said, Feysal was the one who suggested the investigation - which means if he's scum then he was also clean which really makes us wonder what scum were thinking having him do the false resuscitate. So, currently, we actually believe it is likely just that two players both sought to protect a very town looking player. We don't want to see either of them lynched at this stage.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Triglav »

xvart wrote:
Triglav, 3499 wrote:We would rather see Plum do the stalk.
Plum is hard to read and solid potential scum.
Which is why it is better to tie her down as a robber instead of a stalker so she can't come back and be like "tough luck, I must have been warded."
Hmmm, see logic here.
Reverse of thought was uncertain if towns who stalk than become awesome obvious towns who scum hate.
If all she does is graverob then Triglav will still be carrying around 'Let's lynch Plum' signs for foreseeable future with no functional end in sight.
What happened to locking down other obvious scum who we are locking down? Y'know, like BabySpice - look how well he's been corralled and how we've controlled his actions.
Wasting actions is a pause button to avoid dealing with them.

Doesn't much matter now as Benmage is doing his thing.
Moderately like his idea of checking town's preconceptions.
Though it seems early in the game to bother with that when there are so many unknowns.
Can we get Plum and Baby Spice on the 'to be stalked' list?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:I’d like to hear Triglav’s night actions.
This is because we don't post a lot?
Why not worried about tnm than?
Five posts equals difference betwixt and between worry?

Night 0 - search occult books
Night 1 - search res kit
Night 2 - commune npau (equal insanity to us (0) insanity gained)
Night 3 - res Seacore (he was obvious town strawman = useful to have. No attack on him)
Night 4 - mystery yet to be decided.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:-What was TNM’s night action other than forensic kit search.
:oops:
This head is idiot.
Will go away now.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Triglav »

Iecerint wrote:This is scummy. The only way that NP's slot can be scum is if he's scum with the player who claimed Commune on him. This is highly unlikely.
Well, actually Nacho could still be scum - just scum who didn't have insanities when we checked him.
Which, incidentally, holds true for Feysal as well - since he recommended the plan scum or town he had 0 insanities at that stage.
We consider their overall lack of insanities a town tell on both of them though - just not as absolute as you seem to suggest it is.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Triglav »

We have everyone's night claims.
We have graverob plan.
We have stabby death awesome plan.
We have list o' actions thing.
Aren't we still waiting on 'Stupid town read this' guide for night actions?

We are available to help with lynch (which is L-2, yes?)
If VV is V/LA we foresee great potential with hammer this weekend ;)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3603 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Triglav »

Vote: Spyrex

Now we just need to see if VV is ready to go or if someone else gets here first ;)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3766 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Triglav »

CD5
Triglav the Slow:

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes.
No.
No.
Twitchy.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
No.
Are you bloody?
No.
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No.
Twitch?
*twitch*
Vote: Triglav
<--- Replace this with your username!
Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Triglav »

Seacore wrote:I would like to raise the motion that we wait until after new year to end the day. If we have night over the christmas break we will have too much "Oh, I just didn't get to my computer, I was v/la the whole time." to handle.
Happy to see this, agree with it.
Apologies for dearth of posting today - other heads have flaked on this head, so we are now 'we' in chosen parlance only and were lax in getting to thread due to holiday rumblings.
After New Year probably a new and better Triglav (of one) will be more active and prompt on checking this account.
Choose to blame other heads, they all suck.
Yes.

Am surprised Baby Spice is scum of week. Who could have foreseen this?
Happy with that lynch.
Have noted Graverob plan and understand role in it, will prepare shovel and be ready barring word change. (also, disagree with graverob plan, but just to be different)
Nothing much else to comment on, oddly enough, today has mostly been 'wheee, Baby Spice is scummorz'
Want Nico and Plum to be hanging next.
Not sure about tnm - looks really bad today but recall in notes we thought he looked townie earlier. Am content with stabbing death plan and him for confirmation. Wouldn't mind his lynch, but prefer other two.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Triglav »

VasudeVa wrote:I don't even understand the case on BS.
*cough*Wardedlastnight*cough*
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Triglav »

CD6
Username:
Triglav
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
No
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
No
Twitch?
No

Unvote

Hullo.

Apologies, am very late, my bad (would say our bad but this head is sorta now only head, so...their bad ;) )
Need to read up, am back at end of Day 5.
Should manage this tomorrow.
Content no later than Sunday or may I say Hastur ten times fast. :twisted:
Cthulu reference is tech.
This should be last true failure of this head to be on top of game.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4288 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Triglav »

hitogoroshi wrote:Hey Triglav, looking at your low insanity count made me think back to your CD*'s. Why have you only communed once?
Because every ruddy one of you became a grave robbing machine.
Everybody was more coo-coo for CoCo Puffs than us.
Couldn't check anyone who mattered anymore because you'd all count as more insane.
Suppose we could have just randomly started doing it to up our insanities but also suspect that would have been frowned upon.
So became rez bot.
Beep-beep.
Benmage wrote:
triglav who did you rezz?
Hito.
Beep-beep.

Also, top five remaining suspects?
Hmmm.
No particular order, but;

Andrius
AV
Plum
TNM

Ah...too dumb to have a fifth. Has Iec been cleared? We'll suspect Iec.
Ooh, or people suspect kunk, we could suspect kunk too.
One of them.
Yes.

Plan is risking VP for TNM? This is not furc for xvart quality exchange :?
Otherwise am excited by current killing and stalking plan as outlined by Seacore.
Are pretty sure Sotty is up conspiracy tree #7 with Seacore, he looks like very town.
Have been wanting Plum lynched for some time, would rather see her hang than TNM, would prefer TNM to be given forced other stalk for confirmage rather than risk VP.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4292 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Triglav »

@AV - you can go hug Andrius if it makes you feel better.

@Seacore - Fair enough, if VP lacks a res kit let's obligate TNM/Plum to an alternate stalk and lynch the other. I'd still prefer Plum over TNM as lynch.

@Feysal - we already noted that as originator of the plan for communing you and nopoint you *of course* had the correct number of insanities regardless of your alignment. We'd rather not waste actions on that sort of silliness and said as much.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Triglav »

Triglav is being instructed to stalk and kill?
Wait...we mean :neutral:
Yes.

::sharpens knife::

Andy is town for sounding dumb? Meh.
VP is being killed to confirm tnm? Meh. Guess we should just stalk whoever the hell we feel because, hey, stalk list is tech to ignore. Meh, meh, meh.
Plum is scum. Yes.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4400 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Triglav »

Yes, and we are not on the list that has Benmage so we are being directed to MDK the living life out of one of you, yes?
You are not allowed to confuse us with you, only other players are.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4403 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Triglav »

I once had four minds, now I have one. Long crazy rule game is long and crazy.
On the plus side we get to insert a knife into people and we understand that is therapeutic so A+
Wish we had been stalking last time, list was a lot more clear to us. This list? Ehhhh. Predict die roll in our future if brilliance doesn't strike.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4404 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Triglav »

Though as an actual functional post, let's make sure to label the lists something like 'list of people stalking' and 'list of people to be stalked' when we do up the end o' day stuff. Safer to bet on stupid.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4449 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Triglav »

We understand stalking/stabbing goal for tonight.

Vote: Plum
(L-4)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4461 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Triglav »

The whole thing?

Also, hito, we have a solution for all Andrius concerns.
It's called 'he's dying tonight'.
Solved.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4501 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Triglav »

We approve the threshold list.
We approve drunk posting.
We approve Plum lynch.

@xvart - Hallucination has to go there because everything higher than it is indeed worse and even focusing on the gear/action oriented lesser ones could eventually incapacitate a player worse than always hearing noises. We like where it's placed.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4599 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Triglav »

CD7
Username: Triglav

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes.
No.
Yes, Obsession due to stalkage.
Twitchy and Obsession.
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
No.
Are you bloody?
No.
Yes, kunk, it was not successful. (we actually thought stalking kunk *was* being different and expected everyone to stalk Benmage. Seriously, no one took up the option to have town approved murder of Benmage? Our ability to read other people sucks. :cry: )
Twitch?
*twitch*

Unvote

We have a res kit.

Plum was town :eek:
Andrius is confirmed scum.
TNM is confirmed town unless VP is scum.
VP is still unconfirmed.
Seacore is confirmed town (shock :o )
Kunk is likely scum.
Iec seems to think being the first to claim failed stalk makes him town :neutral:
Did we miss anything relevant other than that?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4603 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Triglav »

@VP - Because scum want to prevent town kunk being stalked because...? The only way he's town is if scum figured everyone and their grandmother would stalk him and wanted to mess with confirmage. If that's the case we would have expected Benmage to hear noise last night as well. No noise, so suspect kunk is tech.

@Iec... :?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4605 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Triglav »

Considering we see no way that Andrius isn't being lynched today we have only a shrug. This town is dumber then a rock if we decide to lynch anyone prior to Andrius.

The "worst" scum have accomplished is put 'townkunk; into lynch/stalk consideration for tomorrow and...
He was already there.
No scum gain.
Scum warded Nico? We thought scum warded Nacho. Or are you talking an earlier day than today?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4610 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Triglav »

VP Baltar wrote:As far as Andrius being lynched today, my guess is that him messing up the rezz insanities wasn't part of his plan. You playing dumb on purpose?
The only way Andrius is town is if you accept that hito was going murderer or was scum because if he was town he wouldn't lie.
Since hito was ritualized to death we are willing to wager he was not scum.
If hito was going murderer the only way he wouldn't have taken an allowed murder of Andrius is if hito is a bloody moron.
Messed up rezz claim or no Andrius is super obvious scum.
Are *you* playing dumb on purpose?
VP Baltar wrote:
Trilobite wrote:The issue I have is that a "sucessful res" can't actually be confirmed. (As in how do we know cult didn't set up a ritual and have hypo cult Nico "res" it for town cred?)
Yeah, that's why I said seemingly-town Nico. Unfortunately, this setup is never going to lend itself to wifom free confirmations. Cult probably have coordinated night actions in at least someway to give some members "clearance." I've been holding off pointing to that overly much because I didn't want to inspire any ideas, but as the game moves closer to lylo we need to be very careful about clearing people. I still don't think it's entirely likely that Nico prevented the ritual to clear himself, since he would basically be deadweight to a scum team given his posting in thread, but it's not entirely impossible that they planned the whole thing with Seacore to sneak him into lylo as the confirmed town lurker.
If you want to play that game let's play that game later when we're ready to gargle some wine. We still have players who are less confirmed than Nico who need death sooner. The only way Nico is scum is if scum decided to eat up a rez kit, and a ritual, and a scum's night action, and confirm town in order to clear the wonderful scum asset that is Nicoscum.

Meh.

I'd rather lynch Andrius, Nacho, and kunk before getting into a lynch Nico discussion. They are far more likely scum.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Triglav »

@VP - we are apparently talking at cross purposes then.

When you brought up a scum ward on Nico when replaying to our point about how kunk was likely scum we took it as you suggesting that they were either equivalently scummy or that somehow kunk wasn't scummy at all.
Could you restate the point you were trying to convey in 4604?
Use small words.
We are "special".

We actually do think our reply to your WIFOM buffet is appropriate and applicable. Yes, that meal needs to be considered. But that really is a discussion to have once a few more doors have been closed, and you even indicated that you believed this as well. So...wine back in the cellar till later, yes?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4711 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Triglav »

Seacore wrote:Due to all the outguessing, I'd be happy if people would roll a dice to determine who they stalk, all of the players I've listed could do with some murdering.
:oops:
It's so sadly true it hurts.

We see night action plan is in order, the insanity thing from last night still holds, Trilo can grumble about scumhunting again tomorrow despite the fact all of our scum lynches are coming from night action planning ;) , let's rev up engines of win again.

Vote: Andrius
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4712 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Triglav »

totallynotmafia wrote:Has nobody claimed the rez on VP yet? Interesting. After what happened to SpyreX, if VP is cult it would be pretty silly for them not to claim the rez, especially considering everybody thinks VP is town so the cult member who rezzed wouldn't have a great deal of suspicion for doing so. However, I suppose it's a pretty big risk for cult to have connections drawn between members at this stage of the game seeing as their numbers are dwindling
:evil:
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4715 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Triglav »

He was rezzed last night - no one claimed = mafia rez of him.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4790 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Triglav »

CD8
Username:
Triglav
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
Yes, Compulsion from stalking
Twitchy, Compulsion, Obsession
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Yes, kunkstar7, we have succeeded.
Twitch?
*Twitches*

Unvote
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4799 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Triglav »

@Ben - why are we lynching kunk when I could kill kunk with stabbing death and confirm self? We would like self-confirmage via murder.

We are also a little bewildered by all the happenings today and now miss Seacore who had a nice habit of restating everything so we knew what the kaboodle was going on.

Just to make sure we are on top of things;

Both Benny and Xvart deviated from GR plan (both versions, basically :? )
Ben did this to get a res kit and decided we didn't need to flip AV?
Xvart did it because...?
So far we, the 'Glav, and Iceerint have the only successful stalks (on Kunk and Benny respectively).
Xvart and Trilo were warded.
Nacho is suspected as scum for reasons we are not sure we understand - wasn't he cleared at some point via an insanity testing by us? That's what we remember via haphazard .txt notes.
VV claims Seacore rez.
Did Seacore have a rez kit, or was that a greater/corpse dust ritual? Seems like that could be helpful info to puzzle out to verify/indemnify VV, yes?

Triglav would like to lynch Trilo and stab kunk.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4805 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Triglav »

We would like to note that as emotionally gratifying as it is to dog on Benmage's megalomania or for someone to hurl drama invectives at Trilo that we're pretty sure it doesn't help us find scum nor does it really strengthen either position nor endear either player to us (and we're usually so willing to love all)
Can we get back to viable matters - like killing kunk and puzzling out night actions?
Yes?

Benny - why for out we lynch kunk today and no stabby?
Trilo - what's the case for Benny scum? We've had him in investigator slot since like Day 2, he might be murderer - maybe, sure - but scum? Are we stupid or is your case?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4807 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:You are unbelievable Benmage.

You pop in after the hammer of the previous day's lynch, fuck with the night actions.

And you don't think that kind of crap might not cause suboptimal night actions to be ordered in?

UNBELIEVABLE.
(We ressed xvart because we thought you could be cult with your fucking last minute action changes and that you planned to kill him to cause night action confusion.)

Why don't you take some responsibiliy for some of the shit you do, and what your actions cause to happen?

And why don't you look back at Feysal's Baby Spice vote way back when which came pretty much reasonless and was completely contrary to the way he said he likes to approach voting?

We have long accepted that we are probably going to die by lynch or some other means at some point because a large enough segment of people are paranoid enough to think we're cult, but we might as well try to get this town to lynch cult before that happens.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4825 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Triglav »

Is there anyone that hasn't claimed yet? We would love to proceed to the planning of further murdering and roping of people.

RE: Clear Iecerint - didn't he do something yesterday which was a semi-clear? Or are we just smoking something.
We have him listed as a semi-clear but don't say why.
We are hopeful it was for a good reason.
Still would like Benny dead simply because Benny is suicidal.
But have no major issue waiting a night for that, presuming Iec is clearer than we think.
Maybe just res Benny and let Iec stabby death him? Confirm plus keep Benny for further stabby death confirm?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4891 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Triglav »

So as we understand the plan is to lynch kunk/Tri/Nacho.
If we do not lynch kunk I stab kunk to death.
If we do lynch kunk then maybe Benny is stabbed to death?
Suicidal testing today and if someone is suicided other than the above three then nobody murders?

Does that flow with everyone else's understanding of the shape of the world?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4892 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Triglav »

Triglav misses Seacore and hates everyone else.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4894 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Triglav »

^Oh hai non-lazy guy who can't even respond to question on table.

Wait, what point are you making?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4897 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Triglav »

@VP

We asked a question in general to make sure we understood the plan moving forward of stalks/lynches/suicidal testing. (something we suspect is important that everyone understands and is on the same page, duuuur)
After a few hours with no responses I bemoaned the loss of Seacore. (who would have answered us)

You then claimed we were lazy scum.
We became petulant.
Now we are here. How are things for you?
We didn't think the logic flow was that complicated - if we are lazy scum you could at least do town a favor and answer us so we don't have an excuse later to mess up our night actions 'accidentally'.
Not rocket science.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4915 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Triglav »

@Iec - VV has to believe that because he claimed a res on Seacore who ended up dead anyway.

Only explanations are;

Greater Ritual
Grave Dust Ritual
Murder attempt prior to Ritual.

@Nacho - what are the Feysal REVELATIONS and why do they make him a better lynch today than you?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4926 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Triglav »

@TNM - Is alphabetical really the best way to handle suicidal testing? Seems like either the people we are likely to want to lynch anyway should either be front loaded or back loaded to the affair. Front - because then we would know what to do if it goes to night at this stage, or back because then we're more likely to catch those scum/murderers who decided to take the insanity because they don't think they're at risk.

In any case I think a clearer picture of what we are doing tonight needs to happen BEFORE we go willy nilly suicidal testing.

In short - stop rushing it, this is not pro town at this point until everyone knows what the plan for night is.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4931 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Triglav »

totallynotmafia wrote:Everyone (who hasn't claimed to have suicidal) will be tested, so it doesn't matter what order we do it in. We only have a week before deadline, so I'm not rushing anything, this suicidal testing should have been done two game days ago.
It does matter.
Say night action revolves around X doing Y to A
A is lynched because A is suicidal - X goes :?
X is lynched because X is suicidal - does someone still need to do Y to A :?

Still think delay and more logic to order is needed as part of plan to control night action 'oops'.
Why do you not?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4934 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Triglav »

1. Point.
2. Point.
3. Meh, heart of disagreement. (more the latter part than the former, natch)

We suppose since we are the only negative Nelly that you might as well proceed apace since we can't stop you, but if night actions are gakked up we reserve the right to act superior to you in all manners (especially penile length) in all future interactions.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4958 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Triglav »

Waiting in the wings...am forced to admit TNM was correct insomuch as suicidal testing will take forever.
Sleep now.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4976 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Triglav »

xvart wrote:who was complaining on this page or the last about suicidal tearing taking forever or being a time suck? Triglav?
Yes.
Forever.
Indeed.
Us.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5012 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Triglav »

Unvote

Vote: totallynotmafia

Unvote: totallynotmafia

Benmage will be scandalized, but speed makes us happier than his scandal.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Triglav »

No one has voted us, and the extent of our voting was the voting test during claim which we do believe is the Paranoid test already.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5016 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Triglav »

Vote: Iecerint

Derpy doo.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5021 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Triglav »

Unvote: Iecerint

If so we do not remember it happening.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5031 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Triglav »

Unvote: Triglav
Vote: Vasudeva

3rd vote.

*sigh* Let this be over soon.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5061 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Triglav »

Vote: Trilobyte

The whole 'Ben is still scum *hit with unassailable logic* oh, okay, maybe he's a murderer' looks off the type of logic we would expect from Sotty.
Agenda. Most def.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5065 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:Triglav's attacking a head of the hydra rather than the play of the hydra itself. (The use of Sotty in his explanation rather than Trilobite shows that.)
Trilobyte's
desire to lynch Benmage was uber bizarre and used no logic which we would otherwise have expected from that
hydra
as a whole and complete being made up of multiple individual players that we cannot mention as otherwise our attack is null and void.
An agenda was obviously in the works.
Trilobyte
is scummy (so is Sotty)

There, now the attack makes perfect sense.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5071 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:Hey, let's lynch Feysal. While we push for that, maybe you could share an opinion on him?
It's down to a Nacho or Feysal concept, yes? We earlier found both town due to investigation.
PoE eliminates that.
We'd tend to bet on Nacho scum over Feysal scum at this stage unless your theory is Nacho is acting so anti-town he can't be scum because then he'd be behaving better.
Don't feel like playing that game.
VP Baltar wrote:Either way is pretty win, don't you think?
We like our odds on that gamble.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5073 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Triglav »

You need to backtrack the number of rezzes attributed to cult and then move forward looking for nights free of enough warding, ritualing, and rezzing for someone to be able to launder and replenish their rez kit.

Cult lacks kits.
So tomorrow either kunk is dead and we are obv. town
or
kunk lives and we are obv. cult.
Sexy party!
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5075 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Triglav »

Actually we'll withdraw from that - we thought Andrius had flipped non-bloody but in going back we realize bloodiness is not revealed which changes the situation as we understood it.

Meh.
Maybe okay with kunk lynch at this point.

@Trilo - dodge of Nacho over Feysal response from us? What is your argument for Feysal first?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5078 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Triglav »

Apologies - we thought you wanted to open up discussion on the subject.

You really find the Baby Spice vote (which is the extent of the link in question) more compelling than Nacho's play?
Have you responded to his defense of such? (We'd just ask you your opinion on that defense but don't want to upset you again)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5137 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Triglav »

Why is everyone who was all super excited about "coin flip is more certain" suddenly leaping on VP and avoiding the elephant in the room that is kunk?
VV - in the above sentence 'everyone' is 'you'.
We feel lost - please show us map.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5179 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Triglav »

xvart wrote:I thought you were going to kill Kunk tonight?
That was our understanding too.
However VV went from 'we can't lynch Trilobyte, not sure enough it's scum, we need to lynch coin flip option'
Thus, intended goal is optimize scum lynch.
Now all of a sudden - VP, wheeee!
This is more certain than coin flip or Kunk?
And the excuse is 'but scum didn't press for lynch earlier (when alternate option was Andrius) and now he is pressing it?
WTF my friends, WTF.
Want more input on logic.
Also want Trilo lynch.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5180 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:Nico are you fucking kidding me! Trilo is made up of good players. If I did that shit I'd expect to die.

LOOKTOWN LOST THIS GAME AGES AGO, I WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE FOR THE WIN BY GOING FOR A DOUBLE BLOW. LYNCHING TRILO AND NKING KUNK.
WE ARE EXCITED BY THIS AND WISH TO SUBSCRIBE!
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5183 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Triglav »

WE DEMAND AN ALL CAPS REMOVAL OF THAT FOOT IN MOUTH.

But, yes.

The VP case isn't LOLOMGWTF but the logic that scum didn't push VP because they...sacrificed Andrius...as a distraction...and nobody who was town had anything to do with catching Andrius...
ANd now all of a sudden he's being pushed?
And he's being pushed because he wasn't pushed earlier?
That is LOLOMGWTF.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5210 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Triglav »

Are we stalking or is stalking disallowed now?
We suspect it has become every man for himself clusterscrew at this stage, yes?

VV and us can stalk, xvart assures flips, everyone else can go crazy we suppose :?
Ben, we are against a tnm stalk if there is also a VP stalk, TNM only dies if VP is scum, so TNM stalk is only happy fun times if VP is lynched tomorrow and flips with extra insanities.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5301 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Triglav »

Prod received - apologies all around we are the suck.

CD9
Username: Triglav aka The 'Glav aka The Suck
Did you Hear Noise? Yes.
Did you Ward? If so, who? No.
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? Yes, we stalked and gained Solist (lost books), we also were passed a fetish and gained Taboo (books)
List all of the insanities you currently have: Twitchy, Compulsion, Obsession, Taboo (books), Solist
Did you successfully resuscitate? If so, who? No.
Were you murdered? No.
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? No.
Are you bloody? No.
Did you Stalk? Yes, Feysal.
Twitch? *twitch*
Unvote

Will be reading up/catching up throughout day as time allows.
Work is evil :evil:
Will respond to things as strikes our fancy.
Playfullness is joy :P
Will then be fairly on top of things moving forward.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5302 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Triglav »

VP Baltar wrote:Well, essentially there is leeway for one insanity to be chosen differently with how hito made the list. I took mutilation as my sixth insanity, as prescribed by the list. It was an executive decision that I still feel is protown. I think me having access to equipment is more important in late game than people checking me with forensics tools.
And at near endgame when scum cannot afford to be laundering it does what for us?

Hate Trilo stalk - demand Triglav get murder. Triglav is capable of inflicting mass death and wishes this known.
Want lynch Nacho murder Feysal for assured scum death if mislynch happens.

Nachomamma8 wrote:But someone DID get corpse dust, so we're lynching from grave robbers today, I think. And if Feyesal didn't graverob, then...
What is this logic? Was this discussion from yesterday about how scum have grave dust?
Or is this left field?

Oh, wait, you have decided Seacore never rezzed and use that as basis of case :? :(
Trilobite wrote:I really dislike Triglav dropping off the the face of the earth after the Kunk lynch. It's just reinforcing to me that there was some elaborate plan to keeping him alive that the lynch ruined.
And he would then be alive and everybody would be like - oh hai, look, Triglav is scum!
:shifty:
Whut?

And we weren't even ones who all of a sudden are like - *must* lynch scum, let's ignore Kunk. We pointed that out instead.
Oh durn, ya caught us making sure he survived at all costs.

Last two pages after lunch. Then awesomeness.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5306 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Triglav »

Huge post is huge. Apologies.
Trilobite wrote:Feysal and Nacho are linked. The flip of one reflects on the other, plus we have a stalk on Feysal, we're not lynching him today. Especially with him claiming marked today, there is no way if he is town cult are gonna waste two kits to rezz him. Letting Feysal go into night also allows him to kill VP although I seriously doubt this will happen because he is cult.
ITT we plan for someone we claim as obvious scum to lynch someone *else* we claim as obvious scum.
Also, one of those obvious scum is who Trilo stalked - please ignore this.
Totally don't need to kill the scum who we believe can't kill who we're saying who needs to die. :eek: :evil:
Now we are suggesting we lynch a third person who is scum via PoE.

Yeah, Trilo is scum.
Nicodemus wrote:And, there's the whole VP was rezzed by cult the night TNM tried to murder him thing. I've heard some different theories, but really, it only makes sense to rez him if he's scum. I mean, which one of these scenarios is more likely:
QFT.
Trilobite wrote:Out of these two we very much prefer a Trig lynch. He hasn't posted once today, we feel he is lurky scum. Also on ISO he also has an unexplained Babyspice vote and I remember him pushing Baby and being annoyed we weren't lynching her but never trying to convince anyone to actually do anything about it.
Please go post all of our awesome giant cases on everyone else.
Then die
Trilobite wrote:There is also the BS of him choosing to commune nopoint when he could have communed Baby (who by the way flipped with WAY more insanities than she claimed) He also made a big show about no one communing Feysal another probcult. It's all too convenient and smacks like posturing. We think it was all for show.
...do you even bother to be aware of the game state?
We thought Baby was scum and wanted Baby dead - you don't need to commune people you intend to have dead.
You commune people in the hope of hitting a 50/50 town/scum clearance on a difficult set of reads.
:P
Trilobite wrote:I'm treating Triglav's stalk claim as a scum claim.

I'm dead serious.

Where in the previous day phase did he express ANY interest in lynching Feysal?

COME ON. REALLY?
Never did - want to lynch Nacho.
Lynch Nacho and he flips scum, than Triglav is brilliant.
Lynch and he flips town than Triglav can kill scum via stalk.
Makes no sense? :? We think not.
Trilobite wrote:That claim is the ONLY thing that makes us a viable lynch candidate again.
Yeah, it's pretty awesome for that.
No worries though, right, you didn't want to murder Feysal in any case.
Yeah, keep flapping.
Iecerint wrote:Triglav, claim your actions.
Action claim. For Triglav is man of action.
Night 0 - Search: occult books
Night 1 - Search: res kit
Night 2 - Commune: npau/nacho
Night 3 - Res: Seacore
Night 4 - Res: - npau/nacho
Night 5 - Res: - Seacore
Night 6 - Stalk: kunkstar
Night 7 - Stalk: kunkstar
Night 8 - Stalk: feysal

Vote: VP Baltar

We kill Feysal, tomorrow Trilo.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5309 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Triglav »

You say Feysal is obvious, we said you say this - lurn 2 reed.
We think he's decent chance for scum, and want to kill him for confirmage.
You want to not kill him so he can fail to stalk VP and confirm himself as scum...?
Trilobite wrote:No mention of why he didn't stalk us.
Yet we did describe exactly why we stalked Feysal.
Called covering bases and saving asses.
When everyone agrees it's 50/50 one of them is scum :roll:
Sorry to apply logic to this game, our bad.
Why'd you stalk him and now not want to kill him at all again?
Trilobite wrote:One of Trig or us has to be lynched today that much is clear and the fact he votes for VP instead is just bullshit.
What equipment does VP have that has you so worried in protecting him?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5321 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:Your explanation of a Feysal stalk is weak. You still have not explained why you didn't stalk us, if you want to kill for confirmation we were a prefect choice considering the cult had little means to ward anyone last night. Your deflection is noted however.
You are obviously choosing to ignore what we have said.
Why did you stalk someone that today you have advanced a plan that makes you not want to kill them?
:evil:
Trilobite wrote:Also, we can't both go to night with claimed Feysal stalks because it clears no one. A VP lynch shouldn't make any sense to you considering that you want this kill to confirm you. You only want to lynch VP today and us tomorrow because you NEED the Feysal kill to go though and for that you NEED us alive so we can do the deed for you.
The deed you were saying you wouldn't do because Feysal needed to kill VPB in some insane theory of yours?
It it makes you happy though;

Unvote: VPB
Vote: Trilobyte

We can then kill Feysal and be confirmed and lynch VPB tomorrow. Win/win.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5328 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Triglav »

Trilobite wrote:Since you're busy playing lets-not-answer-any-real-questions, AKA The DEFLECTDEFLECTDEFELCT!!! game, you won't get a direct response from us about any of your VP rants until you explain, in slow and painful detail why you stalked Feysal over us.

I'm talking about why you thought Feysal was cult over us, over VP, over Nacho. In a perfect world you'll deliver quotes showing your working even. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to do, you had to reason it somehow last night right?

...Right?
Already explained this.
Will use small words this time.
Lolololol Nacho *or* Feysal is scum must lynch from them - want to lynch correct.
Believe Nacho is scum - want him lynched.
If he is lynched and is scum everyone goes 'yaaay, we are awesome and Triglav is smart'
If he is lynched and is scum Triglav kills Feysal scum and everyone goes 'yaaay, we are awesome and Triglav is smart'
Bases...covered.

Now we shall explain Trilo plan;

Stalk feysal.
Call feysal scum.
Call VP scum.
Get excited that scum has stalked scum - demand that they murder.
Decide no to use your own stalk on scum.
Declare desire to lynch yet another player via PoE.
Declare personal brilliance.
Use hypocrisy to avoid answering question about it.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuur. :evil:

Amazing, we understand both plans. Feel free to turn your brain on any day here.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5329 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Triglav »

Triglav wrote:If he is lynched and is TOWN Triglav kills Feysal scum and everyone goes 'yaaay, we are awesome and Triglav is smart'
:igmeou:
Triglav is smarter in own head than when typing.
Trilo is still suck though.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5335 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Triglav »

@Trilo;

What is hard to understand about stalking 1/2 of coin flip choice?
We feel like we are crazy one.
If choice is coinflip then YOU LYNCH ONE AND STALK THE OTHER.
Also, you talk about our defense of VP when what we actually said yesterday was IF WE WANT ASSURED SCUM LYNCH WHY LYNCH VP AND NOT KUNK?
And everyone was like, duuuur, duh, yeah?
And you were already talking about a plan with Feysal murdering VP, which means you NEVER WANTED TO MURDER HIM UNTIL WE CLAIMED THE SAME STALK AND SUDDENLY IT'S OH NOES!!1! OBVIOUSLY 'WE' MUST MURDER HIM.
And we really want to murder so we can be confirmed and laugh as we dance on your grave, duuuuur.

We are deflecting nothing.
Saying it over and over doesn't change that.
You are goofy scum.
Case is only well made if you are dumb, so we suppose this town could still buy into it, but wtf?

@Iec - please tell us you at least see the point where Trilo didn't want to murder Feysal until *after* we said we had also stalked him.
Suddenly it's a assured definite that he's murdering him now.
Then ask why that is?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5350 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Triglav »

@Trilo - you said you wanted feysal to murder VP - you don't tell scum to go through with their murder and you don't murder someone if you have any belief they can murder.

Whatevs, fail town can happily lynch us.
Then we can watch Trilo dance after fail murder and laugh from sidelines.
Never mind how we've been trying to murder for forever and a day now and keep being told not to just go with Trilo obviously able to murder :roll:
Never mind that Trilo is already setting up how due to mark lack of Feysal death = Feysal scum, not Trilo scum :P
This game is sad.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5371 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Triglav »

Nicodemus wrote:Trig: if we leave you alive tonight will you promise not to murder Feysal? And that if you even claim that you actually did, we lynch you for it? That way Trilo can prove himself tonight, and we can lynch VP today.
Or Trig could prove himself and we lynch VP, but whatevs. :roll:
We also have always done what town asked.
Either way is fine.
Really just go ahead and lynch us, then you can lynch Trilo tomorrow we're tired of listening to them and having town ignore their paranoia and scumminess.
Where's Benny? We need sane voice in here.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5580 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Triglav »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
AurorusVox wrote: Triglav I kept getting confused with Trilobite. I still don't know which one was scum and which one was town...>_>"
Also this, I'm pretty sure I got them confused more than once on day 1 but I thought at least one of them was scum >_>
We were town, yes? :shifty:
Nicodemus wrote:@Trig: I don't know who you are, but you really had me fooled this whole game. I thought all of your posts oozed town, and they were pretty funny to read as well.
Seacore wrote:Some people decided, despite not understanding the rules, to ignore the advice of those who did. This allowed scum to hide, in my opinion, and also wasted our time mislynching some of them.
This was very beneficial as murder machine got under way. Pretty much everyday there was someone going 'lolz, no action' and scum could go WTFLOLOMG!?!
Probably bought us an extra day or two.
Zachrulez wrote:This game literally did drive me insane at times. Being left alive so long felt like a curse until day 9.
:igmeou: Agreed.
Never has lurking done so well, for so few, for so long.
Almost hoped just walking away in 'frustration' would save us again, but Trilo had to be all like "lynch the scumz!" which was totally NOT hip.
Nicodemus wrote:Best quote goes to Triglav: "Ugh, that's the second time I've forgotten that. I really ought to try and gak up in thread for town points instead of here for stupid points."
Probably would have worked too. Towards the end it started to feel like "I ignored all town orders, I did something anti-town, and I don't understand what's going on" managed to translate into town points. :(
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5581 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Triglav »

Oh, and as usual all of fellow heads totally boned this head and left it alone for 90% of game.
Our next game will be a mini.
Srsly!
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5588 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Triglav »

Props to uber-head for carrying us (again).

Yeah, this game...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”