Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Crazy »

If I joined this game, then the experience of this game was, or still is, fun for me.

If I did not join this game, then my comment above really doesn't mean anything.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Crazy »

ShadowLurker wrote:purple tribe is retarded, and none of them will be getting my vote to win
Purple tribes in Survivor are always the craziest ones. :P

If this was a tribe mentality, then yeah, the first four post-merge eliminations being Purple would be pretty bad. Every group still has its outsiders, though; for instance, in Timbira, Erinn ended up doing a lot better by NOT allying with her tribe than she would have if she HAD stayed with Timbira.

There are also a few things that should prevent a pure Timbira'ing in this case. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the game plays out.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Crazy »

Haha, that was awesome! :D

If this was the real show, that probably would have been one of the best TC's.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Crazy »

Kcdaspot wrote:the rest of us need a link.
If you're not one of the players or K-Scope, you wouldn't be able to see anything important, unfortunately.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Crazy »

What other game has a fish, a monkey, and a sentient mushroom in the F3? :D
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Crazy »

Berry voted for me to win in CFoK, and I voted for him to win this game. And still, we both lost. XD

Congrats, Betch, though I've never even heard of you on MS, so I imagine I'll have trouble calling you anything but "Goomba." :P
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Crazy »

On post-merge, underlining means individual immunity and the boxes are when an idol was played. It doesn't make sense to me how Whomp was sent to the Arena (it seems Bowser, Jr. should have been sent instead); maybe I did something wrong or maybe I'm misunderstanding how the voting worked.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Crazy »

Also, it's interesting to see that if you don't count self-votes (Diddy - I'm guessing it was intentional?), votes nullified by an idol (Goomba), Cheep Cheep's automatic F3 vote (Goomba) or any challenge votes (both), then neither of the F2 actually received any votes throughout the whole game. :O
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Crazy »

This game also continues with the dreaded Blue Tribe curse that exists both here and the real show.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Crazy »

SensFan wrote:
Lowell wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Poll:

Who all thinks Me-DK-Waluigi-Daisy-Luigi got jipped that we lost all our idols?

FYI, the rules were: "If one of you gets voted out you all lose your idols."

Thoughts? ^_^
Nah I think it was about right. Looking at the set-up the "five idols for last five" thing was the most unbalanced part, IMO. Glad that scope mitigated against that slightly by weakening the idols. Course if chevre had beaten crazy in challenge 3, I'm sure I'd see it differently.
The problem isn't that they went away. It's that Daisey flaked, self-voted, and failed to use her idol. All in one.
Mario, Shy Guy, Bowser, Chain Chomp, and Wario also were inactive and thus let down their SG, so it wasn't just us. The only disappointing part for me was that we never knew about that complication until after we got the idols.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Crazy »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:No, they both had 3. But Rosalina had more past arena votes then Diddy
Yeah, I didn't vote because I wanted to be sent to the Arena. I was upset that the vote seemed to fall apart at the last minute (AGAIN!) and I figured I was screwed. I was frustrated, so I wanted to get sent to the Arena since I thought I could win and then I thought I would bail on my tribe and probably go to Chromakey.

If I had the option, though, I would have returned to FF after beating Rosalina... I'm not sure if that would have been a mistake or not. I figured that Goomba was playing up his "ally with both sides" thing, but that he was more loyal to me/Diddy (mainly Diddy) in the end. I know now he would have probably gotten rid of Peach/Petey before Diddy; I just don't know if I would have been gone first. I still figured I would have had a better shot on FF than Chromakey, though.

At F14, Goomba really shook my trust when he tried to vote me off, but I still tried to buddy up to him. That didn't work. :P

Anyway, Goomba played a fantastic game, but in the end, it was easier to vote for my close ally rather than someone who basically toyed with me the whole game.

Return to “Social Game Archive”