Mini 50 (Newer York Confidential) Game Over!

CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:40 am

Post by CoolBot »

I don't think we can neccesarily rule out a mafia hit against PolarBoy. In the games I played with corrupted cops, the mafia didn't know who their cop was.

vote: jasonpingpong
, for some jokey-reason-that's-only-a-cover-for-the-inherint-randomness-of-the-vote.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:04 pm

Post by CoolBot »

PBuG, I'm not seeing why not voting for someone on their first post makes them townie. If this was in any way true, that'd be a great way for mafia to hide themselves anyway.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:26 am

Post by CoolBot »

Symphony Mafia Bodyguard?? Nice that you say this one post after Jazz reveals that Symphony Mafia exists. Speaking of which, Symphony Maifa?? What is that? How do you know about them, Jazz?

I think these two are connected in some way. Also, wouldn't a mafia bodyguard be employed by the mafia?
unvote: jasonpingpong

vote: PBug

fos: JazzRed
- I want to know how you know about the Symphony Mafia

Oh, and
fos: jasonpingpong
I was going to keep my vote on you because of the no lynch. But I want to get to the bottom of PBug & JazzRed a little bit more.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:51 am

Post by CoolBot »

gslamm wrote:To the Mod: Can you get replacements for the 6 players who have yet to participate Day 2. I'd really like to play. Hope your vacation is going well.
I'd hold off on that. I, for one, wasn't able to participate because of the blackout. I wouldn't be surprised if others were cut off by it also.

Night Stalker, I think the reason gslamm thinks it wasn't a vigilante is because there was only one kill last night.

I'm going to
fos: FinalFear
. I'd vote, but that puts him at three, I think.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:15 am

Post by CoolBot »

I'd like to have the JazzRed question cleared up, too. But who's to say we'd learn anything by lynching him? If he is a mason, and the group is called mafia, it stands to reason that all we'd be told on his death is that he's Carnegie Mafia. If it's a flase claim, it's one of the better I've seen.

I'd really like a claim for FF, too. If there isn't one in 24 hours from this post, I'll probably vote him.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:33 am

Post by CoolBot »

Does anyone think it'd be worth while to go after JazzRed? On one hand, if he's a mason, his lynching probably won't prove it. On the other, it's an odd role to claim. If he's lying, an investigator may still get mafia from him, thus negating a good chance in catching him. Right now, I think we'd to good if we put pressure on him.
vote: JazzRed
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:47 am

Post by CoolBot »

What info should I give up? Are you saying I should claim just because two people are voting me on with little basis?

I want someone to back up JazzRed on his claim. It's an odd one, and I'd feel better if one of his partners where willing risk themselves. My vote on him is an effort to encourage that to happen.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:03 am

Post by CoolBot »

More baseless voting, gslamm? You seem to being through stuff on the wall just to see what sticks, here. I'm still waiting for somebody to confirm JazzRed claim, so just a
fos: gslamm
now.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:19 am

Post by CoolBot »

Riven is innocent.
Why should I get someone to confirm my claim? If I'm mafia, then I'd just get one of my mafia friends to say that they are my fellow mason? If its to prove that I really am a member of the mason group, why does it matter?
An individual mason doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Or at least, revealing another mason is less dangerous than letting possible mafia go. The fact that no one's back JazzRed up leads me to believe his teammates are mafia. Thus, so is JazzRed.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:09 am

Post by CoolBot »

Coolbot, how do you know that Riven is innocent?
I have information that he is, of course. Anyway, I'm willing to stake my reputation in this game on it.

unvote: JazzRed
I, at least, would've been satisfied with just one of you partners being reveled.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:11 am

Post by CoolBot »

Riven and I aren't connected in any way. I'm a Reseearcher for town hall. I can check everyone's file and get back Criminal, Cop, or Innocent. I checked Riven on the first night.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:55 am

Post by CoolBot »

If JazzRed's story is correct, I'm sure if I investigated him, I'd get criminal. Afterall, my role consults the town's file on him, a former mafia. Thus, I probably can't distinguish between mafia and masons who are former mafia.

I find it hard to believe both mafia groups are pro-town, however. Since JazzRed made his claim first, I'm more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
vote: Night Stalker

gslamm, if Riven is guilty, wouldn't that mean I likely am, too? And if I am, doesn't that mean fishbuld (who you claimed you checked and found innocent) is, too? I mean, we both went out of our way to defend someone.
fos: gslamm
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:28 am

Post by CoolBot »

I'm fairly certain of my sanity. I also think my role is weakened because one of the mafia groups (both of which would probably give me a criminal response) is pro-town. At this point, I think we have to decided which one is.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:21 am

Post by CoolBot »

I don't fishbulb. It does give evil a free kill. I have to think about it a bit.
You see I wasn't exactly making a blind leap when I jumped up and down about Riven
Could you clear this up a little bit? What was pointing you towards Riven? I suppose Riven could be a new mafia recuit or something else without a record. Then, his file would be clean and I'd get a result of innocent.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:49 am

Post by CoolBot »

BTW, the questions in my previous post were addressed towards gslamm
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:43 am

Post by CoolBot »

Well, we pulled it out. I'm not sure if my role was helpful at all. I was able to clear Riven, but no one believed it. My other investigation was rite, who I got criminal, but was pro-town. I could only clear a small handful of people. Nice setup, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”