Mini 50 (Newer York Confidential) Game Over!

Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:09 am

Post by Riven »

Hmm, two cops killed on day 1, very strange :?

Random Vote: Viarostultega
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:29 pm

Post by Riven »

Quick point about me: I'm in New Zealand, and therefore I am at +12 GMT so please excuse me if i'm late to comment on things, er or should that be early?? oh and this is my first game :D

Back on topic:
Maybe the Carnegie Mafia took exception to Captain Happy sleeping with their woman? and they were so disgusted with this woman they killed them both?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:07 pm

Post by Riven »

I'm also able to confirm that there are two mafia groups, but thats all the info i have on them.
PBuG wrote:My win conition says my goal is to stop the muderers, which I think mean the murderers must be dead.
AND
PBuG wrote:Hey, I've changed my mind. I'm not true scum I think, but I know there are some true scum. JazzRed isn't true scum either.
both of are win conditions are the town winning.
Hmm thats two different winning conditions...?
PBuG wrote:Oh, and what I do is protect people from the Mafia killings. That means there is no way I am true scum.
Maybe not
true
scum, but you are still scum... or at least a member of a mafia group.

UnVote: Viarostultega, Vote: PBuG
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:23 pm

Post by Riven »

PBuG wrote:Well, same with JazzRed...
This is also true, but i do tend to believe him more than you atm, but sill i should
FOS: JazzRed
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:58 pm

Post by Riven »

PBuG wrote:I'm the doctor figure though.
AND
PBuG wrote:I'm the Symphony Mafia Bodyguard. I can protect one person each
day
Inconsistancies.. a pro-town doc does the protection during the NIGHT, but a Symphony Mafia Bodyguard.. who would they protect during the
day
as you put it? a mafia member from being lynched perhaps?

Very wishy-washy stuff PBuG :?

On a similar note.. i'm still not sure why a
Mason
group would be labeled a
Mafia Family
:?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Riven »

jasonpingpong wrote:Sorry to put the nail in the coffin but later pbug.
Untote

Vote: pbug

God rest his evil soul....hopefully
FOS: jasonpingpong

Thats a little quick to send him off.. we shoulda given him at least one more chance for him to convince us of innocense. Not that i expect that it would have been any better than his previous inconsistant wishy washy stuff from earlier.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:26 pm

Post by Riven »

I'm still here :D

Yes I do believe there is an SK amongst us, a vigilante, to me doesn’t quite fit the "lone assassin" role. I also think that there is very likely to be a pro-town blocking role (what kind of mafia chooses not to kill?), hence the lack of a mafia hit last night. Asking "is there a doc" is pretty blatant..
FOS: Finalfear

and

I'm still not convinced that a mason group would be given the label of
mafia
though :? particularly a
notorious
Carnegie Mafia
as stated in mneme's day 1 opening post. "Notorious" to me means bad things.
FOS: JazzRed
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:51 pm

Post by Riven »

Finalfear hasnt posted for 3 days, however are there still some areas in the US without :idea: ? Correct me if i am wrong here.. i'm pretty much on the other side of the planet :D
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:26 pm

Post by Riven »

Things are going very slowly on Day 2..

As i make it we need 5/8 to get a lynch?

FinalFear is on 2 from what i can see.

Vote: FinalFear
might speed things up.

MOD:
let us know when you get back aye :)

More discussion is required... we currently dont have much to go on, and need someone to make a slip-up :)

I still cant get over the fact that a mason group would be labelled a mafia family? very suspicious i reckon.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:25 pm

Post by Riven »

Talitha wrote:yes, forcing a role claim would be something to help things along..

come on people.. talking :D
whoops :oops: the above post is actually me, was using my girlfriends computer.. very sorry :oops:
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:28 pm

Post by Riven »

Unofficial
Vote Count: FinalFear (3):
Fishbulb, JazzRed, Riven
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:16 pm

Post by Riven »

FinalFear: Have you read the rules?
mneme wrote:* Don't quote any PMs from me.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:46 am

Post by Riven »

CoolBot wrote:Does anyone think it'd be worth while to go after JazzRed? On one hand, if he's a mason, his lynching probably won't prove it. On the other, it's an odd role to claim. If he's lying, an investigator may still get mafia from him, thus negating a good chance in catching him. Right now, I think we'd to good if we put pressure on him.
We already pressured him earlier in the game. Perhaps if we were to pressure a claim from a few other people it will help to move things along.

UnVote: FinalFear
FOS: FinalFear
, Everyone just unvoted you on the basis that that was and actual quote from a PM, however it still could have been faked.

Vote: Coolbot
, I got a funny feeling about you :p

FOS: Night Stalker
, For the name really, nothing else :)
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:47 am

Post by Riven »

CoolBot wrote:I want someone to back up JazzRed on his claim. It's an odd one, and I'd feel better if one of his partners where willing risk themselves. My vote on him is an effort to encourage that to happen.
Yes i'd like for someone to confirm JazzRed's claim, as i'm still quite bothered about a mason group being labeled mafia!
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 am

Post by Riven »

Note: Nothing from Night Stalker in 51 hours? he's being very quiet.

Unvote: Coolbot
Vote: JazzRed
, 3/5 I think? I'm still hooked up on the Mason group using the Mafia label, and also no one else has backed him up yet.

Remeber they are mentioned as the
notorious
Carnegie Mafia!!
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:56 am

Post by Riven »

This on page 5 for me, and i cant see any change of vote, or unvoting
CoolBot wrote:Does anyone think it'd be worth while to go after JazzRed? On one hand, if he's a mason, his lynching probably won't prove it. On the other, it's an odd role to claim. If he's lying, an investigator may still get mafia from him, thus negating a good chance in catching him. Right now, I think we'd to good if we put pressure on him.
vote: JazzRed
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:05 pm

Post by Riven »

I think that some light my be shed from Night Stalker perhaps :?
I propose that we put some pressure on.

UnVote: JazzRed
Vote: Night Stalker
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:46 pm

Post by Riven »

I have no info on CoolBot whatsoever, nothing in my PM about him at all :?

And yes a PM quote is still an easy thing to fake.. i dont think there would be 2 vig's in a game, which we seem to have now, along with maybe an SK and 2 mafia groups?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:54 am

Post by Riven »

OK, well i guess its time to add my role PM to the list :D
mneme wrote:Lois, Reporter

You're just an ordinary reporter, just trying to get a good story, and get
the word out. Not getting killed by the mafia whle doing it would be a nice
bonus, though (and stopping the killings is probably the best way to go
about this).

You already know that there are two mafias in town -- the Symphony mob and the
Canarsie mafia; the question is which one (or both) is doing the killings.

Each night, you -may- investigate one player; and find one person they were
with that night. You don't get to know what they were doing with them, though.

Additionally, you may Publish -- submit a story during the night, and it will
appear in the next Day's paper -- anonymously! (you must do this before
recieving this night's investigation results, however).

You win if you survive the game. Stopping the killers would be a nice
bonus, though.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:55 am

Post by Riven »

Sorry to double post, but i forgot to add my results

Night 1 i followed Fishbulb to find he was with no one.
Night 2 i followed JasonPingPong (Someone) was with JazzRed
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:02 am

Post by Riven »

gslamm wrote:I'm convinced that Riven is scum of one sort or another.
Hehe, well reporters are the scum of the earth :p
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:39 pm

Post by Riven »

I'm feeling inclined to agree with fishbulb on this situation...

However we havent found who was behind the machine gunners killing on night 1 yet :?

UnVote: whoever

Leaning towards the No-Lynch, option with a 'Happily ever after' result.. but we need to sort who the machine gunners are?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:20 am

Post by Riven »

I Agree with the No-Lynch plan, BUT it has 1 flaw at the moment. There is still someone other than the vigilantes with a night kill ability. We need the machine gunners kill to be resolved before you get a no-lynch vote from me.

I wonder if there is more than one bad cop?
I wonder if the Masons are really just that?

Perhaps PBuG was the player witht he machine gunning kill on Night 1, which could explain why it didnt happen on Night 2?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:32 pm

Post by Riven »

i believe thats 5 votes for no lynch.

but i'll add mine anyways.

Vote: No Lynch
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:40 pm

Post by Riven »

OK, so whats the results of everyones investigations?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:40 am

Post by Riven »

Night Stalker wrote:IT WASN'T ME.

Other matters:

Riven: Did you actually interview Sgt. Friendly and Capt. Happy for the paper? Or was that just flavor text?
I'm inclined to believe you there.

Yeah i just pulled some quotes from the thread to make it look more interesting :)
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:47 am

Post by Riven »

Fishbulb wrote:Someone and JazzRed did not kill last night. I can assure you of that.
Yes I tend to agree here, based on what i got last ngiht. See below.
gslamm wrote:I checked Riven.
Really?? Well I checked you out last night.. and guess what.. it said you were with Coolbot... Care to explain?
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:48 am

Post by Riven »

Oh, and i should
Vote: gslamm
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:31 pm

Post by Riven »

Woah, hold up people, we dont want a quick lynch without more discussion on who else is involved with gslamm

UnVote: gslamm
(just to save quick lynch)

i'm going to go and re-read the whole game to try and come up with who is most likely the last killer.

oh and,
JazzRed wrote:If you made the report, how did you find out that he was with CoolBot? Well, seeing as how I have no reason to not believe you (and because you people are so reluctant to lynch Night Stalker) I will...
I can make an annoymous newspaper article for posting on day break, but i must submit the article before getting that nights results.. so, the lastest article was from night 2's results.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:17 pm

Post by Riven »

FinalFear wrote:The one on the first night was the several machine guns. The second night, that didnt' turn up. So, what's that mean, the mafia didn't get a kill last night? is there a doc in this game?
Asking outright for a doc.. most suspicious.
gslamm wrote:To the rest of the town: Hello out there. Mini 50 needs your input. I promise to be Freindly.
Here we see gslamm trying to find out who his other partner is.. i think there was no night 2 kill, incase gslamm got his own partner by mistake?
gslamm wrote:I'm not sure what else to go on here. Fishbulb didn't do anything suspicious last night,(per the paper) and there was no mafia kill last night. Hmmm... How 'bout it Neighbor?
Here once again fishing to find out the identity of his partner.
Fishbulb wrote:
gslamm wrote: I'm not sure what else to go on here. Fishbulb didn't do anything suspicious last night,(per the paper) and there was no mafia kill last night. Hmmm... How 'bout it Neighbor?
Yes, it was just a coincidence, trust me. I did the same thing both nights. I wonder if it might be worth it to go after JazzRed? It might answer some more questions.
Answered by 'Neighbour', who later claims cop, and i got as alone night 1, perhaps a godfather type role?
gslamm wrote:My name is Freindly and Fishbulbs name is Neighbor. Also I confirm FinalFears name is Goodman.
The 3 killers perhaps?
FishBulb wrote:Why did you do that, gslamm? No one was asking us to role claim...
gslamm wrote:I did that hoping to jumpstart some direction to the game. Note I haven't revealed my role or yours (which I know), I mearly confirmed FinalFear as at least giving his proper name and making sure you knew that I was not doing that because I have some connection with him. (Since you and I have no connection). While I'm at it: I am not one of the mafia masons either.

I may have made myself a more interesting night target. Or maybe thats what the killers will think I'm trying to do, Or maybe they'll think I'm trying to make them think thats what I'm trying to do... either way I would ask the blocker/doc to pick the same target tonight so that at least I only risk one killer.
Perhaps this indicates that gslamm knew 'Neighbour' was his fellow killer, and tries to not associate himself with the 'no conection' bit.
FishBulb wrote:Yeah, I already knew you were Friendly, even before your hint on Page 4. Just thought it would be better to keep it quiet for now. But you are probably right, it's not that big of a deal and it will help move things forward.
More info on the associations.
gslamm wrote:Riven claims Fishbulb met with nobody night one while I was investigating him, and he was I'm sure investigating somebody
But gslamm claims to only get a characters name that belongs to submitted players nick.
gslamm wrote:I'm a junior cop, Sgt. Freindly . (Seem pretty sane.) No kill, No block, Nothing fancy. I submit a name and get their name.
As stated here.
gslamm wrote:I'm curious why CoolBot was the target last night. Sorry no theory at present.
You were so curious, that you had to go kill him, along with somebody who helped you.

I'm picking that either or both FinalFear & FishBulb are the others involved with gslamms killings.

I'm thinking that a lynch of gslamm today, and perhaps if Night Stalker you could target FinalFear tonight (i dont believe his Vig role-claim)

Then if the town wins tomorrow, FishBulb is innocent (which would mean that perhaps Tigris was a killer), and only knew about the others through the 'Police' common link. Otherwise, we lynch FishBulb tomorrow aswell.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Riven »

gslamm wrote:Maybe CoolBot was with me.
Cool bot was a researcher, he did not go out at night to check people, and he died in the town hall.
gslamm wrote:Fishbulb turned up as alone, so you say, when I was investigating him.
You dont investigate, you told us yourself, you submit a name and get a name. This does not require you to be with anyone at night. Also all the people you have checked names for, you have either already got from the thread or role claims..
gslamm wrote:
Here we see gslamm trying to find out who his other partner is.. i think there was no night 2 kill, incase gslamm got his own partner by mistake?
??? WTF?? I am a cop. An innocent cop. I check peoples names. I was letting people know who I am. It also confirms that I am who I say since there is no way I could have guessed their names.
You were trying to get the other in your group to respond, as you only knew their characters names. Oh, and you mention that you check names, not go out and investigate.
gslamm wrote:However his investigating ability is VERY questionable. He got Fishbulb alone night one (Sorry to keep harping on this. )
Explained already.
gslamm wrote:He got Someone was with JazzRed night two (who would have guessed)
I got this result before anyone knew the two were connected.. ie i got the result on Night 2, and it was revealed in the thread on Day 2 later by 'Someone', i investigated JasonPingPong, after he sent PBuG away very quickly.
gslamm wrote:and then claims Coolbot was with me night 3 (hunh?)
Nope, I said that you were with Coolbot, I'm picking you as the shooter, and FinalFear as the person that held him.
gslamm wrote:His role claim is most likely partially fraudulent for reasons I've stated before. The mispelling of "carnegie" and the win condition of "Survive till the end of game". His attack on me is a ploy to get rid of a thorn in his side.
The spelling is a mistake by the mod, as i just copied my PM straight to the thread, and the win condition is actually "You win if you survive the game. Stopping the killers would be a nice bonus, though."

Vote: gslamm

FOS: FinalFear
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:26 am

Post by Riven »

FinalFear wrote:my thoughts are simply these: Nightstalker is the last killer. He "is" a vig, but i think he's just saying that because it would cover for him when someone dies. "it's not me". maybe i don't know what i'm talking about (and probably don't) but
vote: NightStalker

also, asking for a doc is not "suspicous." i just wanted to know if there was one in the game.
Try re-reading the death scene. The kill last night was not by one person, there was a shooter, and somebody held Coolbot for the shooter..

I also believe your role claim to be false, and you are the person that held CoolBot for gslamm.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:32 pm

Post by Riven »

gslamm wrote:mneme would not mispell carnegie the s and g are seperated on the keyboard and he is a classical musician.
I'm not stupid enough to make such a spelling mistake, infact if i was to create myself a PM from mneme, I would read it over at least 5 times to make sure it was all correct. But I just loaded up my PM, and did a straight copy/paste, without checking it.

Come on towns people, we've got a murderer here out in the open.

If you believe me, then lynch gslamm.
If you dont, then lynch me.

Simple as that
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:08 am

Post by Riven »

Fishbulb wrote:I thought that, too. In fact, getting the names of five other cops, even before I saw that a "corrupt cop" was killed, I knew one or more of them had to be scum. And I still believe that. If you think it is just flat out, Cops = Scum, I can assure you that is not the case. I cannot, however, give credibility to gslamm or FinalFear. They are both as suspicious as you in this, and if anyone has a good reason to go for any of them, I'm all for it.
How about this then..
i followed gslamm, and found him with CoolBot last night!!

I currently believe that the last remaining killers are
gslamm (caught him with coolbot last night)
FinalFear (two bigs in a mini is very unlikely, and i believe his role-claim less than Night Stalkers)

I reckon we lynch gslamm today, and get Night Stalker to vig kill FinalFear tonight (thus also proving Night Stalkers ability) and if i'm right, then game will end in a town victory in the morning :D
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:09 am

Post by Riven »

Riven wrote:FinalFear (two bigs in a mini is very unlikely, and i believe his role-claim less than Night Stalkers)
Err that should read

FinalFear (two
vigs
in a mini is very unlikely, and i believe his role-claim less than Night Stalkers)
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:22 pm

Post by Riven »

Fishbulb wrote:
Riven wrote:How about this then..
i followed gslamm, and found him with CoolBot last night!!
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Sorry! I think I ignored it at the time since it seemed like you were just trying to pin it on him. Like I said, I don't entirely trust you. However, we will find out tomorrow if the newspaper isn't about gslamm and CoolBot.
I write the newspaper articlae and submit it to the mod, who then posts it. Its a way of letting people know what i got in my investigations the night before.. however since i have role claimed, and also got a result that points straight at a killer, i thought it would be inthe towns best interest to know who to lynch today.
Fishbulb wrote:I don't think we have to worry about being outnumbered since it's obvious that of the remaining four, that not ALL of them are evil. Maybe two, but not all four. If gslamm is innocent, we'll lose another tonight, then tomorrow we will know the truth about Riven, FinalFear, and Night Stalker. And that is a worst case scenario. I think it will work.
What are you suggesting here? another no lynch.. thats sounds scummie to me
FinalFear wrote:so, you're lynching gslamm tonight, and having Night Stalker kill me, even though he can't? there is not two vigs, there is one. Me.

vote: night stalker[/]

lynch him, and i'll kill gslamm for you.
How about we lynch gslamm, then you kill Night Stalker, and Night Stalker kills you.. who ever is left alive of the 2 of you is the true vig
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:14 pm

Post by Riven »

Night Stalker wrote:However, if FinalFear doesn't believe me, I'll be more then happy to prove it to him personally this night.
How about you do that
and
vote for gslamm.. then i reckon we'd be all sweet :D
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:25 am

Post by Riven »

OK, well all you guys can run around chasing your tails, but i find this is terribly frustrating. My vote will be staying where it is, as i have absolutely no reason to change it, after all i did see
gslamm with coolbot last night

At this point in time, i'd have to say that anyone trying to defend/help gslamm would likely also be a killer.. this also includes those not voting for gslamm, in particular FinalFear & FishBulb, possibly NightStalker aswell (see below).

I'd also have to say that Night Stalker could still be the SK, but why would an SK come forward with the 2 kills so far? makes for a pretty good defence doesnt it.. "hey i'm a vig, i killed them people, i wont kill anymore until we can finger scum" well, a clever SK might just well use this as a defence, then when it gets down to the last day or so, the kills will start again. Just a theory.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:55 pm

Post by Riven »

At last!!!!! Thank you.
Night Stalker wrote:
JazzRed and Someone
are the most obvious pair, except they were cleared by two seperate investigators. I suppose it's possible that both of those investigators are incompetent, or worse, lying, and are actually mafia themselves - but if they're actually mafia, then JR and Someone wouldn't be mafia. (4 mafia would mean the game would be already over.) So, as much as my role wants them to be the guilty parties, they're probably not.
I do believe these 2 to be innocent, especially after the result i got last night.
Night Stalker wrote:
Gslamm, Fishbulb, and FinalFear
The cops. By process of elimination, they're looking like the most plausable suspects now. If it is the cops - is it just two of them, or all three? If it's all three, which is a possibility - we have to kill one today, or they'll win, come morning. If it's two - more likely - then even blind guessing will be likely to catch a mafia. And we're not guessing blindly - an investigator has come foward and fingered one of the cops as being with a murder victim last night.
Right now, i believe FinalFear to be the other member of the killing group, Night Stalker, if you could use your night kill to take care of him, we'd only have the least suspicious cop left in FishBulb. I'm pretty sure that will finish the game for us after tonight.
Night Stalker wrote:And yes, it's quite possible I'm a serial killer. But even if I am (and I'm not), I'm a known quantity who can be lynched at the end - while the mafia are a threat NOW.
If the game is not won by the town after tonight, then i guess either you're a SK, FishBulb is a killer, or perhaps the masons are not.

Tonight there will be 2 kills I expect, 1 from NS, and 1 from the last killer... I hope.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:18 pm

Post by Riven »

Very good game, most screwed up.. cheers mneme, good thing you didnt mention LA Confidential at any time during the game, or it woulda been too easy.

I tell you, when we lynched gslamm and it came up with "no evidence" i was so worried that night stalker wouldnt go through with the vig kill on finalfear, but head in my direction instead. but it all ended well :)

gslamm:
twas a very good defence you put up, oh and see in my role, that
carnegie
was actually mispelt :p I really should checked it out fully before posting it though.

Fishbulb & Night Stalker:
thanks for finally seeing it my way :D

PBuG:
You were a lost cause unfortunatly, claming "mafia" on day 1 is never going to help.. it woulda been sweet later on, as we went from mafia=sum to cops=scum.

Good game alround people :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”