PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

OMG furcolow is in this game? I highly recommend a lynch and that all he says should be taken with an allhelping almighty help of salt.. Should any lynch be available for furcolow that he should be lynched town or scum. And i am being serious.

But because im not rude.
1) I started mafia on a site called "golivewire" with a few others. Mafiascum was mentioned and so i signed up.
2.) I play better as town.
3.) Having played a cold war game on golivewire, im going to guess that a) its USA vs. Soviets/Russians. And there is a miller in our midts. FYI its not me.

However, Lowell is also in this game and all games i have played with him as snow white he has always been scum. HI LOWELL!! :D

Vote Lowell
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Rarely read the rules, i just concern myself with being polite. Im generally disinterested in set ups.

And as said, i played a variated cold war game with soviet/russian members so i would think there is a possibility of there being a Soviet/Russian mafia.

However i have no qualms about being investigated were someone to have the given ability and felt uneasy about my presence.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

XScorpion wrote:@Poisonivy: If you are serious about Furcolow, why is Lowell more worthy of your vote?

*finishes reading*
...wow...okay.
Vote: Poisonivy

Can you even explain how anything you've said is pro-town? Claiming to not be interested in the setup is pretty scummy, claiming to want to be investigated is just anti-town, and this
poisonivy wrote:And as said, i played a variated cold war game with soviet/russian members so i would think there is a possibility of there being a Soviet/Russian mafia.
Is just bad.
You may think so but ive more concern for what people actually say in the game rather than how the game is set up. ANYONE could be interested in the set up, townies, scum or SK. I find it better to think about such things, if i think there is a need to, after N2.

No. Im saying i have no qualms about being investigated if someone deems me worthy of it. Im not going "Oh! COP COP!! Pick me! Pick meee!" Do not twist my words.

How so is stating i played a alternative game and disclosing that i believe there maybe a miller bad exactly?

Readings.
Llamafluff - Someone sane. I like you. But i cant tell is that because of you being sane or because you seem to share the same opinion on furcolow as me. I may join a furcolow wagon but i would like to gauge lowell first.

Mod: Fixed your quote tags
Last edited by CallMeLiam on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Pardon me, i have been on the lash the past few days. So, ill be back up and running tomorrow.

Im not fully aware what is happening atm. But i will comment on what i read tomorrow.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Kay guise so ive work at 9 so should be fine. Expect no other contribution til im finished at 8am plus.

Anywho!

I dont necessarily think there is anything scummy about Random Question Stages. BUT.
@Furcolow. How comes you have started asking questions in the RVS? This is not something ive known you to do previous to this game.

@DavidParker. Question. If i was was HYPOTHETICALLY scum. I would have stuck Russians in there for what? To give the town more information? I can seriously see the scum motivation so early in the day ((sarcasm))

Xscorpion is give me the heepie jeebies by twisting everything i say. By claiming i "want" to be investigated. When what i said was that i had no qualms about being investigated if someone with the ability felt uneasy about my presence. It is not a INVESTIGATAE ME NOW. But the individuals choice. The statement was said because people were getting on my back and will result in a mislynch if i am lynch. Im not saying its the end of the world but its one townie less that the mafia has to worry about. Artem states a summary against furcolow but votes me and just looks like he's trying to have his cake and eat it by saying im WIFOMing a potential influencial role like a cop, would a vig not count no? Secondly Xscorpion says that my giving my view of the alternative cold war game i have played is scummy. Sorry that i will be basing some of the potential roles off another game but how so is humouring potential scenario's scummy in itself?
Like i said. Bad heepie jeebies.

My "blatant lack of knowledge" as you call it, is called ignorant bliss and on top of that the person/persons with the clearest mind of the game can be considered anyone but town. If there is an SK they will know what they are up against and the most likely set up, judge on how many mafia there may be, whereas the mafia hve an informed minority which is strong in numbers.

jmj. My intention was not to start yapping about the game set up, but somehow there is a "case" built on me from a fabricated "slip" which instead was only opinion.

I like Sathoris. But like llama i cant tell if its because he's sane or because i agree with the..... not understanding where furcolow's RSQ came from.

Gonnano. Im interested when there is something to disect. When ones actions genuinely ARE scummy. I dont see how dismantling potential set ups when there have been no kills is particularily a good use of time. I will become more interested in the case maybe lter but as of right now meh......

Actually llama's disection in post 44 is quite good. I particularily like his viewpoint based on question 3.

EGL. WHAT!? Did you even READ what i wrote? I said there was a high chance of RUSSIANS/SOVIETS. So your point that i "specified" only Soviets is a FARCE.

Lowell's Ghost vote is riddiculous.

I like JulienVonWolfe.

Furcolow. I generally post walls as scum and town. Regardless of alignment. You'd want to judge me on something more substantial although, that said hi, im town. Secondly. I had more time then than i do now and on top of this! I have some fucking anti malware virus that keeps flashing up on my laptop and interupting my trains of thoguht so ill be leaving this up to PC world Tomorrow. >(

Beasts of the sea just drop kicks into my wagon without any analysis of ANY of the other players. He does address EGL and Llama but does not question POINT BLANK, if my wagon is scum motivated and builds on other players thoughts to vote me without giving any real insight of his own.

OMG. Lookk at all the people off my wagon by106. Ill have a glance back at the wagon again because i really cant spend any more time on this than i have to with this virus.

Furcolow's...... near self suicide vote on me is quite baffling. He seems calmer than he was in the other game we played. However i cant tear away from the fact this could be ATE. Although, i feel, personally that from his "what scum would be coaching me" craic that he could be town. With scum having the ability to talk 24hours in, i really doubt he'd...... i doubt...... i truly wonder if he would be so blasée. But im going to for the moment think not......

Lowell's attack on Gonanno is rubbing me up the wrong way, im happy with a vote on him.
Sounds like he's blacklisting someone for feeling uneasy about a rushed wagon.

Furcolow is saying he is an aggressive player, which by ll accounts ive only seen him as but not so much this time round especially following his speech of why he might not vote me except his survival.

Artem is confusing me by his post139. But ends with a netral stance on him again. Will have to reread again when my lappioe is better.

ThAdmiral however has been giving me bad vibes throughout. Dont actually know why but what he's saying sounds like scum to me. Equally lowell still seems like scum but lowell's an easy enough lynch ThAdmiral scares me. But you know who strikes me more as scum
Unvote, vote Xscorpion
This is where my suspicion lies. Am good with a beasts of the sea lynch either.

Towns.
Ghostwriter
Llamafluff

Scum.
Xscorpion.
Beasts of the sea.
ThAdmiral.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I would just like to point out Furcolow is abstaining from my wagon.
Ive seen him play as town and he is one who bounds ahead regardless of anyones welfare but his own. Ive not seen this side to him and we have only played together as towns. His "early questining stage slash whatever he called it" was not something i have ever seen from him and he is for the moment acting too cautious for my liking. Apart from this, i understand i may be bouncing with the read/slight read i have on him. But i think that in comparision with how ive seen him play as ruthless, that he has a high chance of being anti town. He is scummy and he will after my death continue to drag people down.

Lastly. My reads have been given. If i had to pick scum from my wagon i woulf pick.... Xscorpion (FYI you ask for clarification and nothing you have tried to twist is exactly THAT complex), pappumus rat (late wagon jumper)and beasts of the sea(aggressively pushing other peoples opinions, with no question of who and why people are on my wagon)

My town reads stand.

If anyone would require a role claim do take care to let me know but its nothing that special. Let alone save me.
Kay guise? Thanx for your times!

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

PS. Rat. I was NOT prodded. I was out drinking, sobered up and participated. There is nothing too hard to understand as someone having a social life.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

What no role claim demands Furcolow?

I have never known you to not try to steal the show.

Then again, i have never played with you as scum either.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:20 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Hey guise! :D lets just hang me and the rest of ye guise can have fun disecting my farce of a wagon.

Ya know, actual substance. What people are doing are hanging back and delaying the inevitable.

Ive given my thoughts and opinions and as it is not good enough and i am the only wagon with so many "haters" then by all accounts my flipping should shed light on many varies of peoples.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I agree with pappumus rat.

There are a) too many people slipping off the radar and b) there were far too many people on my wagon for them all to be innocent. It gained rapid velocity because of my own speculation on the set up.

Based on pappumus rat was saying i find it perfectly logical why he would bounce votes.

Yet some people here have a very arrogant knack of twisting things...... or..... uh...... i mean "misreading".

Scott anti town = greater potential for being scum? No? No one here is verified town or scum. Until we have such information then i am really missing your point about furcolow. And besides. What is so bad about policy lynches. If someone is scummy by nature having them survive in itself will do the town damage. Damage limitation is in order. I would be voting furcolow now if in fact i was not so sure that Xscorpion is most likely scum.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Then hang me Parker.

Vigs however, please hold your fire.
Queen Of Clubs.