Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Fate you REALLY don't want me to post right now.
THEN JUST VOTE AGM.

IN YOUR HEART YOU SEE THE TRUTH.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:DIDN'T HAVE THE ENERGY

LOL

NICE EXCUSE SCUMZ

I'll get the quotes tomorrow.
TOMORROW? BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY?

LOL HYPOCRISY SCUMZ.

MY GOD THIS POST IS PERFECT.

ARCHIVE IT PEOPLE,
THIS IS WHAT SCUM LOOK LIKE WHEN THEY ARGUE WITH ME
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NO I DONT AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:IF YOU WERE CALLING ME SCUM AT THAT TIME (HINT: YOU WERE) THEN YOU WERE CALLING ME SCUM
BECAUSE I WAS SETTING YOU UP AFTER AN EMPKIN TOWN FLIP.

AKA YOUR READS HAD CHANGED WHERE YOU SHOULDVE VOTED ME.

THIS DERPDERP MAFIA THEORY 101 DISCUSSION ISNT HELPING YOUR CASE SCUMBAG.
You are the one playing Mafia 101.

I'm offering reads. You're saying

LOL THOSE READS DONT COUNT IF YOU DONT VOTE.

Which is false. A vote is just a VOTE. It's not like my advocacy is unclear without it. If I never voted for you and then you flipped town tomorrow, I wouldn't be allowed to just say, "oh man guyz, I knew he was town all along because I never voted for him." No, I would be held accountable for my clear rhetoric and POSITION.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Fate »

IM SHOWING YOU THE BLATANT CONTRAFUCKING DICTION IN YOUR READ+WHERE YOUR VOTE IS AT.

ITS CALLED DISSONANCE.

A SCUMTELL.

THERES NO THEORY INVOLVED EXCEPT TO EXPLAIN THE TELL ITSELF.

YOU WONT WIN THIS ARGUMENT. BECAUSE YOUR ROLE PM IS RED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO BE RIGHT IN CALLING ME TOWN, BY THE VERY NATURE OF OUR ALIGNMENTS.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

LOL NICE MISREP

I'm not saying you should've had the energy, I'm saying that excuse is BULLSHIT. If you didnt have the energy, then say, "I'll post them later when I feel like it." NOT "WHEN AGM GETS BACK."

YOU KEEP FUCKING DODGING THAT BECAUSE YOU CANT EXPLAIN IT.

FIRSTS ITS "OH HOOPLA ASKED ME."

THEN ITS "OH I WAS TOO TIRED."

NICE BACKPEADAL / BULLSHIT DODGE, SCUM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

FOR ONCE, YOU ARE THE ONE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.

SURRENDER NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:LOL NICE MISREP

I'm not saying you should've had the energy, I'm saying that excuse is BULLSHIT. If you didnt have the energy, then say, "I'll post them later when I feel like it." NOT "WHEN AGM GETS BACK."

YOU KEEP FUCKING DODGING THAT BECAUSE YOU CANT EXPLAIN IT.

FIRSTS ITS "OH HOOPLA ASKED ME."

THEN ITS "OH I WAS TOO TIRED."

NICE BACKPEADAL / BULLSHIT DODGE, SCUM
?? WRONG.

WHEN YOU ASKED ME
TONIGHT
I SAID "THIS BUT I DONT WANT TO DELVE INTO IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY."

WHEN HOOPLA ASKED ME I DIDNT EXPLAIN THE REASONS BECAUSE 1. I WAS POSTING FROM PHONE 2. I WANTED TO WATI FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR REASONS ALREADY EXPLAINED.

NO BACKPEDAL INVOLVED.

JUST YOU STRETCHINGGGGGGG LIKE MADDDDDDD
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh, and is your role PM red?

I wouldn't know because I don't have a copy of the scum role PM, but MAYBE YOU DO FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MAN.

THIS IS GOING TO BE DELICIOUS.

THIS LYNCH WILL BE THE LYNCH THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS.

AND THE CREDIT IS ALL MINE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH SO NOW YOU WERE POSTING FROM A PHONE

I GUESS WE'LL JUST ADD THAT TO THE LAUNDRY LIST OF REASONS WHY YOU HAD TO MAKE UP BULL SHIT ABOUT WAITING FOR ME TO BE BACK.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE KEY QUESTION:

IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO BLOW SOMETHING UP INTO A BIG DEAL, WHY EXPLICITLY WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK SO YOU COULD ARGUE ABOUT ME WITH IT????

HMMMM?

AND YOU CAN'T GIVE BS ABOUT PHONES OR HOOPLA OR TIRED. BECAUSE YOU COULD'VE SAID "LATER BECAUSE OF PHONE/TIRED/ETC." BUT YOU DIDNT FUCKIN SAY THAT. YOU SAID "BECAUSE I WANT TO WAIT UNTIL AGM GETS BACK/ .

BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO ARGUE WITH ME.

CHECK.

MATE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Fate »

IVE POINTED OUT HOW YOUR "CONTRADICTION" IS FALSE.

THEY WERE TWO DIFFERENT INSTANCES.

HOOPLA ASKING ME TO DO THINGS IF EMPKING WAS TOWN->AGMS VOTE WAS BAD ILL SAY WHY LATER BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO GET BACK FIRST.

TONIGHT YOU SHOW UP-> AGMS VOTE WAS BAD FOR "over justfying his vote on Andrius' slot" BUT I DONT WANT TO GO INTO IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY AND I THINK EMPKING IS SCUM.

THEN YOU CLAIMED SCUM, AND ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL CONTENT WAS CREATED.

GG.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:
IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO BLOW SOMETHING UP INTO A BIG DEAL, WHY EXPLICITLY WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK SO YOU COULD ARGUE ABOUT ME WITH IT????

HMMMM?
IT WOULDNT HAVE BLOWN UP IF YOU HADNT HAD A SCUMMY REACTION TO MY CALLING OUT OF YOUR REASONING. IF YOU WERE TOWN THIS NEVER WOULDVE HAPPENED. WANT I WANT IS TO LYNCH SCUM THATS ALL IVE EVER WANTED, AND I WOULDVE GOTTEN A BETTER READ ON YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN PRESENT DURING THE PROCEEDINGS.
+
YES I WAS POSTING ON MY PHONE. CHECK THE TIME STAMP (LET ME SEE) AH YES 2:16 EST. CHECK THE REST OF THE SITE THAT WAS MY LAST POST THAT NIGHT PROBABLE FROM MY PHONE.
AND YOU CAN'T GIVE BS ABOUT PHONES OR HOOPLA OR TIRED. BECAUSE YOU COULD'VE SAID "LATER BECAUSE OF PHONE/TIRED/ETC." BUT YOU DIDNT FUCKIN SAY THAT. YOU SAID "BECAUSE I WANT TO WAIT UNTIL AGM GETS BACK/ .

BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO ARGUE WITH ME.

CHECK.

MATE
YEAH.
I WANTED TO DISCUSS WHY I THOUGHT YOUR VOTE WAS SCUMMY WITH YOU HERE, IN PERSON.

NOW HOW IS THAT SCUMMY?

"because u were tryin to find something insignificant and blow it up to get a reason to move off your buddy-Empking's lynch"

LOL. THATS A STREEEEEEEEEETCH BEYOND STRETCHING. HYPOTHETICAL SCUMFATE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS TO JUMP OFF EMPKINGBUDDYHYPO'S LYNCH, AND NONE OF THEM INVOLVE WHAT YOU ARE CALLING THIS 'FABRICATED' ARGUMENT.

CHECK
MATE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wrong. And to prove this, we merely need to look back at the original argument.

"AGM was overjustifying."

Not only was I not really doing that (I had what, three reasons?) but that is just the biggest bull shit excuse of an argument I have ever heard in my life. You know it, I know it, EVERYBODY FUCKIN KNOWS IT AND WE'LL TAKE IT TO MD AFTERWARDS. And you one-line'd it at me, too - not even a full analysis. There is no way you can post an argument like that and NOT EXPECT me to respond with "BULL SHIT."

Which, I did. And then you suddenly surged with this newfound energy and have been yelling at me for an hour.

This does not look like a simple, "I was tired." It looks like you set a trap and waited for it to spring. Because you wanted to abandon the bus on Empking and you needed someone to be the goat.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

#413 is responding to #411.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Fate »

NO WAIT, ONE MORE THING:

YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR VOTE ON THE MORE POPULAR EMPKING MISLYNCH WAGON AND MAKING FALSE "CONNECTIONS" TO SUPPORT YOUR STANCE IN THIS ARGUMENT, WHEN ITS CLEAR THAT YOU JUST HAVE NO SCUM MOTIVATION TO TRY AND START UP A FATE MISLYNCH WAGON (THAT WILL NEVER REACH COMPLETION) WHEN THE EMPKING ONE IS ALREADY GOING STRONG.

YOUR MOTIVATIONS ARE AS CLEAR AS DAY TO ME.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

IT WOULDNT HAVE BLOWN UP IF YOU HADNT HAD A SCUMMY REACTION TO MY CALLING OUT OF YOUR REASONING. IF YOU WERE TOWN THIS NEVER WOULDVE HAPPENED. WANT I WANT IS TO LYNCH SCUM THATS ALL IVE EVER WANTED, AND I WOULDVE GOTTEN A BETTER READ ON YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN PRESENT DURING THE PROCEEDINGS.
+
YES I WAS POSTING ON MY PHONE. CHECK THE TIME STAMP (LET ME SEE) AH YES 2:16 EST. CHECK THE REST OF THE SITE THAT WAS MY LAST POST THAT NIGHT PROBABLE FROM MY PHONE.[/quote]
What would a "non-scummy" response have been?

What response did you expect when you post BULL SHIT like you did?
Fate wrote:YEAH.
I WANTED TO DISCUSS WHY I THOUGHT YOUR VOTE WAS SCUMMY WITH YOU HERE, IN PERSON.

NOW HOW IS THAT SCUMMY?

"because u were tryin to find something insignificant and blow it up to get a reason to move off your buddy-Empking's lynch"

LOL. THATS A STREEEEEEEEEETCH BEYOND STRETCHING. HYPOTHETICAL SCUMFATE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS TO JUMP OFF EMPKINGBUDDYHYPO'S LYNCH, AND NONE OF THEM INVOLVE WHAT YOU ARE CALLING THIS 'FABRICATED' ARGUMENT.

CHECK
MATE.
First, I'm still right even if Empking is town - the river just flows different.

And I don't think it's stretching at all. At least, not any more stretchinging than "LOL HES OVERJUSTIFYING."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

EBWOP:
Fate wrote:IT WOULDNT HAVE BLOWN UP IF YOU HADNT HAD A SCUMMY REACTION TO MY CALLING OUT OF YOUR REASONING. IF YOU WERE TOWN THIS NEVER WOULDVE HAPPENED. WANT I WANT IS TO LYNCH SCUM THATS ALL IVE EVER WANTED, AND I WOULDVE GOTTEN A BETTER READ ON YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN PRESENT DURING THE PROCEEDINGS.
+
YES I WAS POSTING ON MY PHONE. CHECK THE TIME STAMP (LET ME SEE) AH YES 2:16 EST. CHECK THE REST OF THE SITE THAT WAS MY LAST POST THAT NIGHT PROBABLE FROM MY PHONE.

Fate wrote:YEAH.

NOW HOW IS THAT SCUMMY?

CHECK
MATE.
First, I'm still right even if Empking is town - the river just flows different.

And I don't think it's stretching at all. At least, not any more stretchinging than "LOL HES OVERJUSTIFYING."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm going to bed now.

It's been fun.

Goodnight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Wrong. And to prove this, we merely need to look back at the original argument.

"AGM was overjustifying."

Not only was I not really doing that (I had what, three reasons?) but that is just the biggest bull shit excuse of an argument I have ever heard in my life. You know it, I know it, EVERYBODY FUCKIN KNOWS IT AND WE'LL TAKE IT TO MD AFTERWARDS. And you one-line'd it at me, too - not even a full analysis. There is no way you can post an argument like that and NOT EXPECT me to respond with "BULL SHIT."

Which, I did. And then you suddenly surged with this newfound energy and have been yelling at me for an hour.

This does not look like a simple, "I was tired." It looks like you set a trap and waited for it to spring. Because you wanted to abandon the bus on Empking and you needed someone to be the goat.
Tell me how YOU are the best candidate for a goat in this game and not ALL THE OTHER scummy people?

Even with Hoopla BEGGING me to jump off Empking.

YOUR SCUM THEORY IS FABRICATED AND BULLSHIT.

THIS NEWFOUND ENERGY IS DUE TO ME CATCHING YOU AS SCUM.

AND MY REASONING WAS NOT BULLSHIT, YOUR VOTE SCREAMS OVERJUSTIFIED, AND YOU EVEN
CLAIMED
YOU WERE BEING CAREFUL IN JUSTIFYING BECAUSE:

"if I didnt justify it then people would call me out on it after Empking flips town (oops I mean if)"

SO THEREFORE THE REASON ISNT BULLSHIT AT ALL. YOU AGREE YOU WERE CAREFUL IN JUSTIFYING YOUR VOTE.

AND IM SAYING THATS A SCUMTELL.

WHICH IT CLEARLY IS.

COMBINED WITH THE REST OF OUR EXCHANGE AND OF COURSE THE MOST DAMNING THING STILL BEING:

CALLING ME SCUM SETTING YOU UP AFTER AN EMPTOWN FLIP, BUT LEAVING YOUR VOTE ON EMPTOWN AS OF THAT POST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh I don't know, something along the lines of:
"over justified? No. I was just pissed as fuck because Andrius was so obviously scum and I was 'reading' this game before I replaced in so I wanted to share my reasonings."

What you SAID was
"i had to justify it because if empking flips town and I DIDNT justify it, people would be calling me scum"

SO IM SCUM EITHER WAY BUT YET YOU CONTINUE TO VOTE EMPKING?

BECAUSE MY REASONINGS ALA (Fate mislynch to hard to build, Empking one still viable etc.] IS 100% CORRECT.

GOOD NIGHT SCUM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Off with the capslock you bumbling idiots, and off with Empking's head!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I rather lynch him now than risk to out a mason and have him or her NK'd tonight if you catch my drift...

I presume Nacho agrees with me?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Empking »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I rather lynch him now than risk to out a mason and have him or her NK'd tonight if you catch my drift...

I presume Nacho agrees with me?
Y'know the foolproof way to keep from lynching a Mason is to always No Lynch. :roll:

I really don't understand the AGM case. That's the problem with it going on for two pages.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So first, let's talk about that meta (if only so I can feel self righteous).
Fate wrote:I DIDNT PRESSURE AV ONCE. I CALLED HIM SCUM OFFHAND BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW HE WAS SCUM, BUT YEAH I NEVER VOTED HIM.
Fate in DEFCON Mafia 2.0 wrote:SCANNING: AURROUSVOXIEST ISO.

ORIGINAL CONTENT FOUND: ZERO.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AUROUSVOX

DIEDIEDIEDIE
Fate wrote:PROOF THAT AURUOUSVOX IS HIS BUDDY. HE FUCKING KNEW INHIM WAS SCUM BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR, AND HE TRIED TO LINK IT TO ME BEING SCUM WITH HIM.

BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: AUROUSVOX
Fate wrote:SCUM
SCUMS
SCUMSCUMSUCJSMUMSC

AUROUSMCSTALIX
KITOCHECKOV

G
G

THIS WINS GUARANTEED. TOMORROW HAVE A BUNCH OF THESE COMMIES NUKE CHESSKID.

TODAY HAVE SCUMPR LYNCHED.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AV

WIN WIN
And this was a game with an army of dayvigs, so by repeatedly calling someone scum (even if you are not voting for them), you are significantly increasing their chances of being killed (if not lynched). I'm not even going to bother to get all the quotes where you SCREAM IN CAPS LAWK that AV is scum because it happens at least 2-3x per page.

---

But that's not even the MEAT of the argument. This is a sideshow. And that's something I realized when I slept on this - you keep trying to sidetrack the discussion away from my ACTUAL argument, which is as follows (for clarity, in case people don't want to read the last two pages):

You intentionally posted a bad, poorly developed argument knowing that I would call it bullshit. You did this on purpose because you planned to then call me out on overreacting and use
whatever I said
as ammunition to start a giant war in which you would try to make me look scummy by using whatever means necessary.

After I called you out this, you repeatedly tried to weasel your way out of explaining yourself with excuses. First you say the argument was inconsequential. I ask why you posted it, then. You said "Hoopla wanted me to." This, however, contradicts with the fact that you explicitly stated you were waiting for me to return, which implies you
wanted to argue with me about it
, not sweep it away. When I ask why you posted such a poorly developed argument, you say "I was tired." You didn't mention that in the post, though - you threw it on later. And you certainly seemed very alert and ready to jump down my throat the second I posted a very reasonable, predictable response to your bullshit argument. So I'm sorry if I do not believe any of your excuses - I think you WANTED to make that poorly developed argument, you WANTED me to be there when you did it, and you WANTED me to call it bullshit so you could jump down my throat and spark a giant war.

Now, I'm PRETTY sure that you are doing this because you want to abandon the bus on Empking. That's the point of the meta analysis. However, even if Empking is town, you are still scum trying to set up a mislynch using crappy logic.

With regards to your "You didn't move your vote an appropriate time" argument - I have already explained why this is false. I do not need to move my vote to make my advocacy clear. We were in the middle of a heated debate. If I had parked my vote on Empking for days while repeatedly calling him town, then yes, that would have been scummy. It's NOT scummy to have your vote on somebody for a few minutes while you try and nail down what you think about a particular situation. That is a massive stretch.

That said, now that I've thought about it, I am much more certain you are scum than Empking, so I'm moving my vote. LIKE YOU WANTED.

Unvote. Vote: Fate

Return to “Completed Open Games”