Funniest Scumslips

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ok, here's my funny massive scumslip:
LynchMePls wrote:
Rhinox wrote:
Claim:
Archaeologist Professor Edward A. Johnston, a Time Traveler. I'm basically a flavor investigator. I know who is Clare, the Time Traveler's Wife. I can say who that player is and they can confirm I'm not lying, or I can keep that information secret for now... up to you guys what you want me to do.
This sounds like a scum power. Is town flavor cop common? Combine with Alpha's play yesterday, Rhinox's non-helpful questions, and the lurking, and I'm on board. Also, Anon's questions about why
Alpha would target CML
and Rhinox's admitting that it makes no sense makes this a pretty easy vote.

Unvote
Vote: Rhinox

SharkFinn and Robbnva are still scummy, in fact, I'm starting to lean more scummy on Robbnva than SharkFinn.
The bold underlined was the scumslip. It was a slip because Rhinox(Alpha) had said he knew who Claire was, but HADN'T said that Claire was CML. I knew Claire was CML because Rhinox(Alpha) were my buddies and they'd rolecopped CML the night before and told me. :oops:

Hilariously I survive this day despite people seeing my slip and pointing it out and then go on to survive the whole game and win it for our team. Hilarity all around.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Nero Cain wrote:When Zwet claimed Arwen miller on day 1 with his first post in LOTR mafia.
ROFL. That WAS awesome.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Mafia Discussion”