Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:47 am

Post by Monty »

Do we want to hear babyjesus' other investigation before we finish off pooky?
Zippy
Zippy
Goon
Zippy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:49 am

Post by Zippy »

Monty wrote:Do we want to hear babyjesus' other investigation before we finish off pooky?
i would...
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:55 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Zippy wrote:
Monty wrote:Do we want to hear babyjesus' other investigation before we finish off pooky?
i would...
why?
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:13 am

Post by Monty »

BabyJesus wrote:
Zippy wrote:
i would...
why?
I'm guessing because there's a good chance you'll be a target tonight...
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:23 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Monty wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Zippy wrote:
i would...
why?
I'm guessing because there's a good chance you'll be a target tonight...
I suppose...I'm not a cop, so if they target me that just lets the cop continue to live, so thats good...I have to get lucky and view whoever is doing a kill....

Anyway, my other view was just Peacebringer not doing anything.
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:30 am

Post by Monty »

good enough for me

unvote - vote pooky
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 am

Post by Monty »

by my count that's a lynch...

13 Pooky (Baby J, Peacebringer, Flying Dutchman, Zippy, JSexton, Fritzler, d8p, TSAGod, StevieT92, Inhim, Lying Brian, zu_Faul, Monty)
3 LyingBrian (Vesuvan, Pooky, , jajsoccer)
1 Gonzo (Iammars)
1 Zu Faul (Yosarian2)
1 No Lynch (Gonzo)
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:38 am

Post by halo freak »

End of Day Vote Count

1 Baby J (Lying Brian)
13 Pooky (d8p, Fritzler, Baby J, Peacebringer, Flying Dutchman, TSAGod, Zippy, JSexton, StevieT92, Inhim, LyingBrian, Zu Faul, Monty)

3 LyingBrian (Vesuvan, Pooky, jajsoccer)
1 Gonzo (Iammars)
1 Zu Faul (Yosarian2)
1 No Lynch (Gonzo)

13 votes to lynch

So Pooky is dead, he was the Serial Killer.

It is now night could those people with choices please send them when ever you can.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:21 pm

Post by halo freak »

Deadline: 12 Noon Saturday 7th January
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:09 am

Post by halo freak »

Summer rain is always a possibility in this part of Italy. A thunderstorm is just for added spice.
Maybe it was a sign of things to come as the thunder cracked like a monstrous whips, random trees falling prey to its fury. The rain pelted anyone foolish enough to be out at the late hour.
Some people cursed themselves for having been caught outside in weather like this. Others cursed their superiors for entrusting them with miserable jobs on miserable nights while still others cursed the Fates and the short straw...

Two of the creatures mentioned above happened to meet under an olive tree. One, trying to shelter as best as possible, the other, their heart just as dark as the thunderclouds. Their foul temper did not help either. BANG! one shot masked by a crack of thunder and the job was done. As the killer left, another crack incinerated the tree they were under just a few moments earlier. They shivered and hurried away, leaving PeaceBringer half smouldering, half soaked under the burning tree.

The last vestiges of the thunderclouds remain the next morning as the brilliant sunbursts make for a pretty picture. It is amazing how the world appears pristine and virgin after an especially strong storm. It's as if all the scum and garbage in the world is washed away. Sometimes, unpleasant things are washed up during a storm as well. Just like Yosarian's body you found on the banks of the river...

PeaceBringer has been shot. He was the Godfather of the De Bello Mafia Family
Yosarian is dead. He was the Doctor

It is now day 3 so with 21 players remaining it will take 11 votes to lynch. Play on.
Last edited by halo freak on Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Phoebus
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Fritzler »

Vote: Lying Brian
unless BJ has more info for us.
Surfs up dude.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:31 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Vote Illumina
I think that the doubt cast on your claim by BJ is worth another glance at, I will analyze more later.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:43 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Fritzler wrote:
Vote: Lying Brian
unless BJ has more info for us.
nothing yet....
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:45 am

Post by BabyJesus »

I followed inHim btw...
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:46 am

Post by BabyJesus »

StevieT92 wrote:
Vote Illumina
I think that the doubt cast on your claim by BJ is worth another glance at, I will analyze more later.
I'd be happy voting there if nothing turns up...
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

BabyJesus wrote:I followed inHim btw...
O RLY?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

Wow - I get back from a 2-week holiday where the hotel's advertised "internet access" was non-existant and don't find myself replaced. :shock: Anyway, back to regular internet access again now.

Oh, and there were so many holes in Pooky's vigilante claim I'm rather surprised he tried it.

Anyway, given BabyJ's information regarding Illumina and the likelihood of his role being accurate, I'd like to hear from him rather soon. In fact, I'm rather surprised BabyJ wasn't following him last night... hrm...
and
Pooky was a SK at that...

However, the main thing at the moment in Illumina's favor IMO is the death of a mafioso in the morning scene after our SK has turned up dead. That implies that we do in fact have a vigilante, and given the lack of killing the previous night I'm inclined to suspect that verifies Illumina's claim, at which the paranoid side of my mind starts looking over at BabyJ again, as I agree that a tracker and a cowardly reporter in the game together is not all that likely (though by no means damning).

Actually... while I'm not exactly certain, I think I might have spotted a screw-up in BabyJ's claimed activities here... which, combined with his role not doing what a tracker usually does and logical fallicies regarding his claimed actions last night...

Vote: BabyJesus
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Vesuvan wrote:
Actually... while I'm not exactly certain, I think I might have spotted a screw-up in BabyJ's claimed activities here... which, combined with his role not doing what a tracker usually does and logical fallicies regarding his claimed actions last night...

Vote: BabyJesus
huh? what logical fallacy? I followed inHim. Mod hasn't sent me any info yet. and what does a tracker usually do...
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

The "logical fallacy" is the bit I rambled on about you not having followed the person you think is lying about his roleclaim on either night on which you had an opportunity to do so. Instead you followed InHim last night and "cleared" Peacebringer (MAFIA) the night before. Then we have the gap in logic of allowing someone you knew had killed someone on night 1 (rare for a vig) to live to make it to day 2.

The inconsistency in the claimed ability is that Trackers do not usually get to see what someone has been targeted with. They see that person X (being followed) targeted person Y, but not what person X did to person Y. This part is not "hard evidence" as not every mod follows the same conventions, but it's another point that doesn't sit right.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Vesuvan wrote:The "logical fallacy" is the bit I rambled on about you not having followed the person you think is lying about his roleclaim on either night on which you had an opportunity to do so. Instead you followed InHim last night and "cleared" Peacebringer (MAFIA) the night before. Then we have the gap in logic of allowing someone you knew had killed someone on night 1 (rare for a vig) to live to make it to day 2.

The inconsistency in the claimed ability is that Trackers do not usually get to see what someone has been targeted with. They see that person X (being followed) targeted person Y, but not what person X did to person Y. This part is not "hard evidence" as not every mod follows the same conventions, but it's another point that doesn't sit right.
I didn't follow Illumina because if he IS mafia, I didn't think they would use him to do the killings.
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

BabyJesus wrote:I didn't follow Illumina because if he IS mafia, I didn't think they would use him to do the killings.
And of course, there's no possible way you would have seen him doing his reporter thing instead of killing people :roll:

This is what I meant by a "logical fallacy".
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Vesuvan wrote: The inconsistency in the claimed ability is that Trackers do not usually get to see what someone has been targeted with. They see that person X (being followed) targeted person Y, but not what person X did to person Y. This part is not "hard evidence" as not every mod follows the same conventions, but it's another point that doesn't sit right.
So....what? You think I'm serial-killer buddies with Pooky and just decided to throw him under the bus? This makes no sense.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Vesuvan wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:I didn't follow Illumina because if he IS mafia, I didn't think they would use him to do the killings.
And of course, there's no possible way you would have seen him doing his reporter thing instead of killing people :roll:

:roll:

I assumed he would "hide at home" or "not be the one killing", and I would just see him doing nothing. He's out in the open. He's not a threat to the town at the moment, IMHO - as well as a likely cop target. I prefer to go off the radar and catch someone that we're not expecting.
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:17 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

BabyJesus wrote:
Vesuvan wrote: The inconsistency in the claimed ability is that Trackers do not usually get to see what someone has been targeted with. They see that person X (being followed) targeted person Y, but not what person X did to person Y. This part is not "hard evidence" as not every mod follows the same conventions, but it's another point that doesn't sit right.
So....what? You think I'm serial-killer buddies with Pooky and just decided to throw him under the bus? This makes no sense.
No: I suspect that you are mafia, a theory that has other supporting points, and that the mafia have an investigative role (a theory also supported, though not strongly, by Yosarian's death).
BabyJesus wrote:
Vesuvan wrote:

:roll:

I assumed he would "hide at home" or "not be the one killing", and I would just see him doing nothing.

As I understand his role as he described it, he would not have been able to "hide at home" last night. That makes sense for the previous night, but not last night.
BabyJesus wrote:He's out in the open. He's not a threat to the town at the moment, IMHO - as well as a likely cop target. I prefer to go off the radar and catch someone that we're not expecting.
That second bit is a little disturbing - are you indicating that your ability, which would allow us to confirm that Illumina had targeted the person he claims to have targeted, is not best used to clear someone who is under suspicion?

You stated a willingness to throw your vote over to Illumina a little while ago, but you weren't willing to use your ability to check and see if you are wrong?

And saying that he's a likely cop target is rather daft given that your claimed ability is less powerful than a cop's ability, and is equally able to verify Illumina's innocence if he is telling the truth. I agree wholeheartedly with the theory that he
should
be an investigation target... for
your
investigation.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”