The Scummies, 2010 (Red Carpet and Ceremony!)

Time Traveler
Time Traveler
Townie
Time Traveler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Time Traveler »

I am not affiliated with any said Time Lord nor do I already have knowledge of who won everything...
I come from a future where Bacon is good for your heart.
You know what your doing, Take off all Vig
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2140281
Time Traveler
Time Traveler
Townie
Time Traveler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Time Traveler »

A blinding flash of light appears out in the crowd. When everyone finishes blinking they are able to see a machine that resembles a bicycle connected to a laptop, connected to an hour glass connected to a turtle, connected to half of a hybrid sudan, connected to a bizarre series of gears levers and whatsits. A man with a top hat and cane steps out of the vehicle. He stamps his cane on the ground and the machine folds and compacts itself to the size of a playing card. The man puts the card in his coat pocket and takes a seat.

Mr. Rogers: What kept you, you have any idea what its like to hold a seat in this cramped joint? And which time period are did you just come now? I thought I saw you in the crowds earlier and called to you. Either it wasn't you or wasn't you yet!

PokerFace: Where I have been you don't want to know. How about we just enjoy the show this time around

Mr. Rogers: Sounds like a plan. I assume you are yet to tell everyone what happened when no one was looking last year

PokerFace: The time will come. Now let's watch the show
I come from a future where Bacon is good for your heart.
You know what your doing, Take off all Vig
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2140281

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”