Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Normal 1133 - Mafia in Venice

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:07 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Mafia In Venice

"What a wonderful sight! Venice... Venezia! A floating paradise in northern Italy. Even more beautiful in winter, with this romantic storm! There can be no criminals here: the ideal place for a short vacation."
Well, this is what Deputy Director White, Interpol Anti-Mafia officer, thought, as he entered the hall of the nice little Hotel on the Isle of Burano.

4 hours later,
the body of the Deputy Director White, Harmless Town Dummy, is found dead in his room, with a rock down his throat
. A typical mafia-style murder.

Despite the best efforts of the hotel staff - which consists of the director only - it turns out that it is impossible to contact the police. The island is isolated because of the rainstorm, that is actually getting worse and worse.

The 13 guests of the Hotel were not very happy about the weather in the first place, but now they start to look really nervous. They happen to be the secret witnesses of a process against an important mafia boss, and guess what? Mr. White was supposed to protect them! Except now he is dead, and it is evident that some of the supposed "witnesses" are in fact mafia killers in disguise.

The director of the hotel seems embarassed: "ladies and gentlemen... I am afraid... we won't be able to leave this place for several days... I guess... you should find some way to protect yourself before the police arrives... and now that I mention "protection"... well it occurs me that..."

*click*
*slam*
*click*

the director disappears in the cellar. I guess you guys need to think about someway to defend yourselves.

THE RULESET

1) This game is daystart.
2) I am the moderator, and my decision in a dispute or other game related manners is final. Of course, I am still human, so please point out any errors and I will attend to them.
3) Votes should be made in bold, like
vote: lewarcher82
. You must
unvote
before you vote again, otherwise your vote will not be altered.
3a) Votes will be counted as long as I can recognize the name of the player you mean to vote.
vote: lew
will be accepted, but
vote: that son of a bitch that voted me
won't.
4) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post between the "hammering" vote and the "death scene" but no votes may be changed during this time.
4a) After I announce that a player was lynched, and before I close the thread for night, it will be twilight. Game can be discussed during twilight, but I can interrupt you at any time to make the night start.
5) Nights will last 48 hours. If you have a night action, you must submit it to me via pm. If I do not receive your PM within 48 hours, I will simply assume you are not using your power during the night.
6) Do not quote any private communication from me. You may paraphrase, but you may by no means copy-paste my words.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so.
8) Days will last 2 weeks.
8a) I will automatically give extensions in case someone replaces out. If it takes me x days to find a replacement, the dead line will be extended of x days.
9)
Dark Blue
is my color. Don't use it.
10) I am sympathetic about V/LA, so please do inform me before you leave for an extended period (72 hours). Otherwise, I will prod you. If you haven't responded to me within 48 hours, I will replace you.
11) In the event a deadline is reached without a lynch, it will become a no lynch by default.
12) Once you die, you're dead. You are allowed one "bah!" post, but no more than one, and it must contain no game related content.
13) No invisible text, codes, editing or deleting posts!
14) Insults and verbal aggression will result in sudden modkill. Since the definition of insult is very vague, I will be the one who decides what is tolerable and what is not.
15) I reserve the right to change the rules if it is absolutely necessary.
16) Remember, this is a game! Have fun.

VANILLA TOWNIE PM:You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
Last edited by lewarcher82 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 am, edited 12 times in total.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

The Players

Alive:

1. ICEninja
2. RedCoyote
3. AGar

Dead:

1. mozamis
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 1

pappums rat (replacing
Budja
replacing
penpen
),
Mafia Roleblocker
, killed Night 1

3. Klazam,
town miller
, lynched Day 2
4. Erratus Apathos,
vanilla townie
, killed Night 2.
5. Shattered Viewpoint,
vanilla townie
, killed Night 2.

6. Space Pope (replacing
theplague42
),
vanilla townie
, lynched day 3.

6. Exilon,
Town Vigilante
, killed Night 3.
7. Maemuki,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 3.

2. Ythan,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 4.

8. Necessary Evil,
Town Doctor
, killed Night 4.
Last edited by lewarcher82 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Klazam »

/Confirmage
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm confirming that I understand my role and win condition.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Exilon »

/confirm
I see Ythan and RC.
Feels like I've been here before.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by mozamis »

/confirm.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:44 am

Post by ICEninja »

/confirm
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Maemuki »

/confirm~
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Necessary Evil »

confirm
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 am

Post by penpen »

/confirm
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by theplague42 »

/confirm

Played with AGar before; nobody else.
Part of the problem.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

cool we have a magical yo -yo playing :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I am tied for most confirmed in this thread with everyone else who has confirmed.
Do you want your possessions identified?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by AGar »

/mrifnoc
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by AGar »

mrifnoc\*
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Fatso
Fatso
Goon
Fatso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Fatso »

/confirm
"Don't shuffle that deck, it's stacked!"

-Fatso
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Confirm.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Votecount 1.1

Fatso -0
Necessary Evil -0
mozamis -0
theplague42 -0
Ythan -0
ICEninja -0
RedCoyote -0
Klazam -0
Exilon -0
penpen -0
Erratus Apathos -0
Maemuki -0
AGar -0

Let the Game begin! It is now Day 1. Deadline is Friday, March the 18th at 11:00 AM GMT+1
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Hello everyone, I have an important announcement to make:

I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town! I'm town!

We should now be able to lynch penpen without anyone questioning my motives.
VOTE: penpen
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Exilon »

What is this pile of spam?

VOTE: Erratus

So Ythan, you're scum this time, yes?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 am

Exilon wrote:What is this pile of spam?

VOTE: Erratus

So Ythan, you're scum this time, yes?
Notice how Exilon calls Ythan scum but votes me. This makes perfect sense.

No, wait. It makes the exact opposite of that.

UNVOTE: penpen
VOTE: Exilon
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Exilon »

Oh no, a totally town OMGUS. I must be screwed!

(crap trap.)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Ythan

Because you made it to LYLO as scum claiming cop in a newbie game, I hate you so.

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 am

Exilon wrote:OMGUS
I'm not voting you because you're voting me, I'm voting you for using non-town logic. So it's not OMGUS. :roll:

Excellent use of sarcasm in place of an actual defense though, it's a good way to hide the fact that you don't have one.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Post by AGar »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Exilon wrote:OMGUS
I'm not voting you because you're voting me, I'm voting you for using non-town logic. So it's not OMGUS. :roll:

Excellent use of sarcasm in place of an actual defense though, it's a good way to hide the fact that you don't have one.
Trying to use semantics to build an early game bandwagon?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Erratus Apathos

CHOOOO CHOOOOo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”