Open 279 - Rusty Guillotine Mafia - Game Over!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

I wouldn't defend either Jarti-town or Concission-town as scum, I'd FUCKING LYNCH THEM.

Your analysis will be much more accurate if you keep your early Town read on me, instead of devolving into MORE fucking "Town on Town" suspicion that's driving this game into a fucking loss the size of Texas.

AND GUESS WHAT.

DELAYED FLIPS ARENT GONNA FUCKING HELP.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

AGM 1060 wrote:I'll hammer. Any objections?
No.

---
SD 1064 wrote:But, yeah, people ignore me for some reason ;..(
Ignoring what? I don't think you ever responded to my allegations. Are you going to claim?

---
VPB 1068 wrote:Here is something I'd like you to answer AGM, why is SD scum? You haven't said really much of anything about him all game, and especially not any kind of scum read lately.
This is a good point. Are you just piggybacking on our suspicions or do you have something of your own, AGM?

---
VV 1069 wrote:Okay, I'm actually kind of falling asleep right now. I haven't gotten to anything useful yet as far as votes are concerned....maybe after a nap? If you haven't actually read what's in the spoiler yet, you really don't have to. It turns out I probably could have started around where I left off and not missed anything.
How about you actually cast a vote instead of all this IIoA? I mean, I know you are voting Concission, but, it's like, is there anything new here that you are recapping for me? This is all stuff I've read before because, you know, I'm in this game. Where's the analysis? What am I supposed to be seeing here? Concission's wagon deflated because Concission's not such a great lynch anymore.
VV 1072 wrote:I actually think the SD wagon might be primarily town-driven, just thinking about how it formed, but that just makes the formation of the AGM wagon even more questionable, if half the players on it didn't really care so much about it.
Name names. Don't be scared.
VV 1074 wrote:Not sure what this points to about Concission, but I would say that anyone with a town read on Jarti should had better have a pretty damned good reason.
Do you think Jarti was bussing Concission then? It's possible. I mean, I can see it, but that's not what I'd bet on now. Jarti has consistently been unafraid to lay into anyone. He had a rocky start mostly due to his activity and unexplained positions, but he's since been pretty straightforward and on top of things. I'm still not sure exactly what's going on in his head in regards to how he sees the game, but I like his style and I think he's town atm.
VV 1074 wrote:Fate has been completely in his own world the entire day to the extent that I'm not even sure he realizes half the players exist.
He's been erratic and really unfocused ever since Glados came in. I can absolutely tell this is not Fate as town. He's unsure of himself, not necessarily because he is scum (he can handle that), but possibly because one of his partners is causing him stress. Maybe SD, but I don't know about that. It could be someone like an AGM though.

I see the scumteams like this right now: SD, Fate, and VPB; SD, Fate, and AGM; SD, VPB, and AGM; or Fate, VPB, and AGM. There's some grouping going on in these four players. If there aren't two scum in that group, I would be mighty surprised, I'll tell you what. I'm a believer in not counting my chickens before they hatch, so I don't think I'm good enough to have the entire scumgroup nailed down, especially without a flip. It's likely the third scum is someone I think is town.
VV 1074 wrote:interesting though that he decides to switch off of a wagon on one player he called scummy to a wagon on another player he called scummy that had fewer votes
Might want to look deeper into this.
VV 1074 wrote:ummm...can we just pretend I was high when I made this post and move on?
Well, you're on record as not particularly caring for Jarti, so no harm no foul here I don't think.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Jarti »

@MOD: prod concission

also GLADoS should be back from V/LA soon, it ended yesterday.

Let's not end the day without a last post from GLADoS.
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Concission »

Unvote
Shadow Dancer wrote:WTF?
I read the thread. But I don't do my own VC since the last mod provided one was pretty fresh.
I checked the last vote, which was by Conc and appeared in the votecount... And votes not counted by the mod don't count, right?
And seriously, Alma. You had three pretty pointless posts in the meantime, non of which you used to clarify your own VC. So don't complain.
I
unvote
May the mod sort this out...
AND I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT AND QUOTED IT AND DON'T SEE WHY I SHOULD EXPLAIN TO FATE (OR ANY ONE) THE ABSOLUTE BASICS LIKE HOW TO ISO ME AND FIND IT YOURSELF. AND THIS WHOLE "ANTITOWN RPOPOSAL, ARE YOU SCUM?" IS ALSO JUST REALLY BAD RHETORIC. I THINK YOU JUST HAVEN'T THOUGHT THIS THROUGH.
I can't see a coherent thought in this post. Why unvote? Do you think AGM is town? You sure sound like you think so and yet you put him "on the brink of death".
Shadow Dancer wrote: IN CASE NO ONE NOTICED: CONC MADE A STUNNING 180° TURN FROM OPPOSING A CLAIM TO APPROVING IT, OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT EVEN REMEBERING HER EARLIER OPINION.
BUT ANYWAY, FORGET THE CLAIM NOW SINCE ALMA JUST MADE IT IRRELEVANT.
I never opposed to a RS claim.
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
Unvote, vote: Concission

If you need a reason, look no farther than here. If you need anything more than that, there are 42 pages worth of Concission-scum for you to read. Get on it.
Please stop saying nothing.
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Jarti's point is good if it's true, but aside from that, SD's hop wasn't anywhere near as scummy as Concission's. Am I missing something obvious here?
There's a big difference between an L-1 vote and and L-2 vote. Not to mention SD's unvote and revote as he's deciding whether to have AGM lynched or not, not whether AGM is scum or not.
RedCoyote wrote: The scumteam is SD, VPB, and Fate. Game over. gg all. First round's on me.
What makes you think Fate would early bandwagon SD?
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Concission unvotes VP {0} votes zoraster {1} (zoraster? Huh? Where did that vote come from? This post very much reads as disheartened scum making a last ditch effort to me after the wagon he was on just died and he seems the likely lynch choice.)
I hope you are not serious VV, Zoraster had 0 votes on him at the moment I voted him. I voted Zor, I wanted to use my vote more effectively because I know I cannot garner enough support for a VP lynch yet. This is also why I voted Jarti and AGM.

At this point. I'm ok with a SD lynch, especially when VP has been trying to deride his wagon so much. Contrary to VP, I think AGM looks quite town from his reaction to the wagon.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think I figured out who Concission is possibly. -__- if I'm right, I will only say that you haven't been so good at reading me in the past.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 am

Post by zoraster »

VP Baltar wrote:I think I figured out who Concission is possibly. -__- if I'm right, I will only say that you haven't been so good at reading me in the past.
Boy you're scummy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, that makes no sense zoraster.
YOUR AD HERE

Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Concission »

@VP: I don't think it's too hard to guess. But I'd rather you not reveal who I am. I'm trying to make this Alt where I play more seriously than my main. But I still find myself struggling for time.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I would never out you. I was just pointing it out as a personal point between us.

Anyhow, can you tell me what about his reaction seems townish to you? It seems over the top and excessively whiny more than frustration to me. What do you think of his subsequent and unexplained SD vote?
YOUR AD HERE

Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Concission »

AlmasterGM wrote:THAT WAS A LYNCH YOU FUCKTWAT.

THE VC WAS WRONG. I WAS AT L-1 BEFORE.

GOOD GOD.

AND YOU CLAIMED?

GOOD. GOD.
I just don't think he would (be able to) make up something as "THE VC WAS WRONG" if he were scum. You are scum, you'll have a trend towards certainty.

He didn't vote SD did he?
Concission
Concission
Goon
Concission
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Concission »

He threatened to hammer SD for no reason, which is not really that great, but understandable with SD's early interaction with the guy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Concission wrote:I just don't think he would (be able to) make up something as "THE VC WAS WRONG" if he were scum. You are scum, you'll have a trend towards certainty.
I don't think he faked it. I think he read Jarti's post and actually believed there was an error in the VC....therefore his reaction wasn't made up as much as it was actual frustration that he thought he was lynched scum.
YOUR AD HERE

LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 am

Post by LuckayLuck »

zoraster wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I think I figured out who Concission is possibly. -__- if I'm right, I will only say that you haven't been so good at reading me in the past.
Boy you're scummy.
What prompted you to accuse VP Baltar of scumminess here?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 am

Post by zoraster »

LuckayLuck wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Boy you're scummy.
What prompted you to accuse VP Baltar of scumminess here?
Well, I've already accused him before. But in this instance it's because he's saying to Concission, "hey look, friend... you've been wrong about me being scum before, so you're probably wrong here, you know?"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VPB wrote:Also, good to see you AGM. Anything else to comment on other than your willingness to hammer and save your ass for another day? Cause I very much object to that.
So you think SD is town? Let's put THAT on the official record.
VPB wrote:Here is something I'd like you to answer VPB, why is AGM scum? You haven't said really much of anything about him all game except continually repeat he's scum.
FTFY.

I'm not going to sit here and parrot back why SD is CLEARLY scum jumping on the wagon and why his reactions to the hammer/not hammer were scummy as fuck while for you while you *DODGE* forming a coherent argument on me all day.
LL wrote:What prompted you to accuse VP Baltar of scumminess here?
Great, "HI GUYS IM HERE" contribution.

The situation
: VPB's panicking as the wagon shifts off the mislynch he's campaigned for all day on to his scumbuddy, SD. LuckayLuck tries to lurk her way out of the D1 pressure.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH YEAH SD'S LOLVOTE ON RC WAS SCUMTASTIC AS WELL.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I should totally spend my time trying to convince scum they are scum.

The case on you is that you haven't done shit all since the start of the game and you are desperate to lynch people who are not you. Your reactions are way over the top and you trying to play a bully is lol-scumtastic. Don't be hating cause you got the red role PM.

If any town member actually thinks that anything AGM said above came from a town perspective, then I feel sorry for you. I am willing to put my life in this game on the line for an AGM lynch.

Also, quite to the contrary of what AGM is saying, I actually think he could be scum with SD. This bravado out of nowhere over a single vote from him is pretty laughable and not genuine in the slightest.
YOUR AD HERE

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Ugh, VPB, I almost uniformly hate it when people do that. Do you really have a problem with seeing SD as scum here? Is there some niggling doubt in the back of your mind that you can give us? I mean, putting your AGM or Concission suspicions aside, do you see SD as a potential buddy of either of them?

I had SD almost in completely neutral territory (sort of townie D1 and sort of scummy D2), but his vote was just so very fake.

I mean, I'm willing to give you that AGM is no prize in my eyes this game. I want to know from you if you think there is a real, serious reason we should forgo an SD lynch this time.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm just more confident on AGM. I do agree that SD looks terrible with his vote, but really everything AGM does looks terrible. I don't like the fact that he gets to L-1 and his wagon is just poof gone. If people are dead set on SD today, then I will compromise and help lynch there. I honestly think they are partners though, so lynching AGM would bring me a personal satisfaction. But you are probably right that if that's the case than I am making a fuss about nothing and I'm probably just letting my ego get in the way.

Also, regarding Concission, if I am right about AGM-SD, then it's probably less likely she is scum.
YOUR AD HERE

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 am

Post by crypto »

Okay, this is beyond ridiculous. Whoever has the most votes come next vote count out of Concission, AGM, and SD gets my vote along with everyone else's.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 am

Post by crypto »

Fuck it.

Unvote. Vote: AlmasterGM.

Everything he says in 1089 is scummy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, I should totally spend my time trying to convince scum they are scum.
It would take less than 15 minutes to type up a reasonable case. If you don't have that much time then you shouldn't be playing forum mafia. Anyway, that is a very scummy statement. If you never type arguments, then it's a lot easier to hide and distance yourself from the argument later. If you invest yourself, then people can determine whether your attack is legitimate and genuine.

And oh look, here's the "case." If this really took thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat long than I'll mail you a voucher for a free ice cream cone or something to pay for the seconds it took you to type this.
The case on you is that you haven't done shit all since the start of the game
This argument AGAIN? I have provided waaaay more content than some people. Zoraster hasn't done ANYTHING, and LL has active-lurked through all today. SD is LOL. Crypto is mostly one-liners. But you're still running back to the time long ago on D1 when I SAID I WAS BUSY AND THUS DIDN'T POST.
and you are desperate to lynch people who are not you.
Not true at all. There are plenty of people in this game I don't want to lynch. You are just angry because the people I do want to lynch happen to be you and your buddies. SORRY.
Your reactions are way over the top and you trying to play a bully is lol-scumtastic.
I'm bullying? I merely state my opinion and then vote based on it. You're the one who is instructing everyone in every other post what to do. "Vote AGM now!" "We need that AGM wagon!" "Do this!" "Do that!" "I'm VP Baltar do what I say raaaaahrahrahaaaaaa!"
If any town member actually thinks that anything AGM said above came from a town perspective, then I feel sorry for you. I am willing to put my life in this game on the line for an AGM lynch.
This is a great example of emotionally based BULLYING, something you say is scummy.
Also, quite to the contrary of what AGM is saying, I actually think he could be scum with SD. This bravado out of nowhere over a single vote from him is pretty laughable and not genuine in the slightest.
lolwhat?

It's pretty clear now why you don't want to post a case. You don't have one. All these arguments are awful - one of them dates back to a stupid V/LA from D1 and the other two are blatantly untrue.

Get out.

P.S. HI CRYPTO.

Broken quote tag fixed. -mod
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote Count #38

Shadow Dancer: Fate, RedCoyote,
crypto
, Jarti, LuckayLuck (L-2)
AlmasterGM: zoraster, VP Baltar,
Concission
, crypto
RedCoyote: GLaDOS, Shadow Dancer
zoraster: AlmasterGM
Concission: Vigilante Ventriloquist

Not voting:
Concission

On guillotine:
No one.

Deadline is on March 12th, 2011, at 2:00 PM central time.

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to end the day immediately.

With no new votes until deadline, Shadow Dancer will be placed on guillotine.

"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: AGM

ZOOMZOOM GOES THE BALLOON
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Fate »

And yes SD and AGM are probably both scum together.

I rather wagon with townies though

Return to “Completed Open Games”