Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Maemuki »

Klazam wrote:Mae- Fair enough. If i wasnt a badposter, who would you like to vote? Could you signify that with one FOS next post?
My pleasure, but I actually have two suspicions. It's Budja and Moz, and I'm not sure which one I'd like to see lynched more. Budja needs to post too, but I only have one vote...
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Klazam »

you're correct that Budja needs to post more. his V/LA ended yesterday, so no excuse for him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Maemuki wrote:
Klazam wrote:Mae- Fair enough. If i wasnt a badposter, who would you like to vote? Could you signify that with one FOS next post?
My pleasure, but I actually have two suspicions. It's Budja and Moz, and I'm not sure which one I'd like to see lynched more. Budja needs to post too, but I only have one vote...
why are you suspicious of me?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Exilon »

Ok, I have little time today as well. Not much to point out, though. Thanks, Klazam, although I was expecting a bit more of analysis on the first pages of the game.

UNVOTE: Klazam
VOTE: Moz
This is what happens when you sit on the fence. =)
Feels like I've been here before.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Klazam »

Exilion- point out where moz is fencesitting. I do not see it.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Exilon »

mozamis wrote:
Yes i am uncertain. Yes I am sitting on the fence. Anyone that is certain (perhaps you think it is being "confident" :roll: ) of someone being scum on day 1 is either a fool, or scum.
Get to grips with this fairly simple concept: people have different styles.

And to answer Maemuki (think thats his name?) I can't remember why I voted you. I think you had OMGUSed someone.
UNVOTE

*PUTS EXTRA PADDED CUSHION ON FENCE, SITS ON IT* :P
Feels like I've been here before.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Budja »

@mod, I know this is really bad of me, but I'm going to have to replace out.

I have much less time than I thought I would.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

Exilon wrote:Ok, I have little time today as well. Not much to point out, though. Thanks, Klazam, although I was expecting a bit more of analysis on the first pages of the game.

UNVOTE: Klazam
VOTE: Moz
This is what happens when you sit on the fence. =)
Voting for someone becuase the are not sure? How is that good for town?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

Exilon wrote:
mozamis wrote:
Yes i am uncertain. Yes I am sitting on the fence. Anyone that is certain (perhaps you think it is being "confident" :roll: ) of someone being scum on day 1 is either a fool, or scum.
Get to grips with this fairly simple concept: people have different styles.

And to answer Maemuki (think thats his name?) I can't remember why I voted you. I think you had OMGUSed someone.
UNVOTE

*PUTS EXTRA PADDED CUSHION ON FENCE, SITS ON IT* :P
This is where moz says he is fencesitting. Not where he is fencesitting.

You're using craplogic twice to justify voting for people. And note you are not the first to vote, you're the second to vote on both votes. Scum?
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Necessary Evil »

Klazam wrote:Moz’s many straight posts was unnecessary. More scummy is the contradictions between posts as pointed out by ICE.
Klazam wrote:AGar- could you point out Moz's fencesitting? I dont see it.
Klazam wrote:Exilion- point out where moz is fencesitting. I do not see it.
Which is it?
Klazam wrote:NE: Oh boy. My third vote. What makes me a better vote than Moz? Your reasoning was because of my absence. Ok. In the same post, you say that Moz is being scummy . Yeah, you did not directly call Moz scummy, you just say that you wouldn’t mind lynching him, which implies his scumminess, even if you’re not sure. You’re leaving yourself wriggle room here. WHY IS THAT?
/End reread
He could be scum. His style makes him hard to read. Like I said, I can't really get a good idea of what he is thinking. I'm not totally convinced that he is scum, but he is scummy enough that he would be a good lynch today, a much better lynch than, say, Budja. He would be a compromise lynch for me.
Klazam wrote:Ok. Out of all the players, I would say that Moz, NE, or spacepope is scum. Out of these,
Moz and SP feel like too easy votes for me to make
, so i'll wait on that, but I find NE scummier, due to the reasoning above, so I’ll
vote NEvil
What exactly makes voting for the two others "too easy" and why does it matter?
Ythan wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:Is anybody still voting for EA? He's probably town. Move on.
He hasn't seemed scummy. I see no reason to think that he is town, though.
Maybe he isn't. I do have a town read on him, but it's not too strong.
Space Pope wrote:I don't like NE's recent vote. Voting someone for not posting, when they say they will by x and x hasn't came yet. Seems like an opportunistic vote.
He floated through the whole game up to recently with nothing other than a miller claim. He didn't show up until people started talking about absence. It's likely that he is scum who was purposefully lurking.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Klazam »

Necessary Evil wrote:
Klazam wrote:Moz’s many straight posts was unnecessary. More scummy is the contradictions between posts as pointed out by ICE.
Which is it?
I see contradictions, not fencesitting. Fencesitting is when you say X is scum, but X could be town too. Contradiction is when you say X is scum in one post and then you say X is town in the next.

And I just found that exilion was using craplogic for his vote. I believe that my question was a good question to ask now.
Necessary Evil wrote:
Klazam wrote:NE: Oh boy. My third vote. What makes me a better vote than Moz? Your reasoning was because of my absence. Ok. In the same post, you say that Moz is being scummy . Yeah, you did not directly call Moz scummy, you just say that you wouldn’t mind lynching him, which implies his scumminess, even if you’re not sure. You’re leaving yourself wriggle room here. WHY IS THAT?
/End reread
He could be scum. His style makes him hard to read. Like I said, I can't really get a good idea of what he is thinking. I'm not totally convinced that he is scum, but he is scummy enough that he would be a good lynch today, a much better lynch than, say, Budja. He would be a compromise lynch for me.
So Moz is lynchable for being hard to read? You did not answer my original question too. What makes me a better vote than Moz?
Necessary Evil wrote:
Klazam wrote:Ok. Out of all the players, I would say that Moz, NE, or spacepope is scum. Out of these,
, so i'll wait on that, but I find NE scummier, due to the reasoning above, so I’ll
vote NEvil
It feels as though they could very well be just bad players. I'm holding off on them but i'm slightly more sure about you.
Necessary Evil wrote:
Space Pope wrote:I don't like NE's recent vote. Voting someone for not posting, when they say they will by x and x hasn't came yet. Seems like an opportunistic vote.
He floated through the whole game up to recently with nothing other than a miller claim. He didn't show up until people started talking about absence. It's likely that he is scum who was purposefully lurking.
I could have been lurking, or i could have been busy. I say that i'm busy. There is no way for you to know either way. Not a valid reason for a vote, i believe.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

mozamis wrote:and urging people to vote for me cos you don't like the way i post?
"Hey, i don't like that guys face, he must be a criminal".
Ew no. I might vote you.
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Necessary Evil »

Klazam wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
Which is it?
I see contradictions, not fencesitting. Fencesitting is when you say X is scum, but X could be town too. Contradiction is when you say X is scum in one post and then you say X is town in the next.
Oh, well, if you want to split hairs... The difference is utterly meaningless. It's so small that it doesn't make sense for you to make such a big deal out of it.
Klazam wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
/End reread
So Moz is lynchable for being hard to read? You did not answer my original question too. What makes me a better vote than Moz?
That's not what I said. He's lynchable because he is scummy. I'm not totally convinced he is scum because he is hard to read. You are a better vote than Moz because your actions were much more indicative of scumminess than his. You did something (lurking) that scum commonly do, and you didn't come back until people started talking about your absence.
Klazam wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
I could have been lurking, or i could have been busy. I say that i'm busy. There is no way for you to know either way. Not a valid reason for a vote, i believe.
Yes, you could have been just busy. Your timing says something else. Also, your recent posting makes me think that you are scum. You're voting me because of a misinterpretation of my stance on Moz and you accused Exilon over a teeny, tiny difference between your opinion and his and because he's the
second vote
on Moz. Those both look like manufactured cases to me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

Contradiction and fencesitting are very much two different things. Where is the similarity in concept or application?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

Ythan wrote:Contradiction and fencesitting are very much two different things. Where is the similarity in concept or application?
This.

I now understand your stance on Moz. I'll
unvote
, and
vote Exilion

Also, its not a difference of opinion- Exilion is clearly using craplogic. I say that, because when i asked exilion to point out where Moz was fencesitting, Exilion used Moz's own post saying that Moz was fencesitting as justification. I find that scummy.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I'm caught up but I ran out of time to really post tonight. I just wanted to put forth something that I felt was really bad and needs extra attention:
Klazam wrote: Ok. Out of all the players, I would say that Moz, NE, or spacepope is scum. Out of these, Moz and SP feel like too easy votes for me to make, so i'll wait on that, but I find NE scummier, due to the reasoning above, so I’ll vote NEvil.
Not voting for someone because they're "too easy" means either one of two things. Either you're using the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy, in that its so easy to vote for them that they couldn't possibly be scum, or you're worried that voting for who you feel is scummy is bad for you because people think you're voting for the easy lynch. Town doesn't worry about such things.

Don't like this at all.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

Klazam wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
vote NEvil
It feels as though they could very well be just bad players. I'm holding off on them but i'm slightly more sure about you.

This was my reply.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

oops. quote error. It was me who said that, not NE
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

could be town != too easy
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Klazam »

They both played horribly, which makes me feel compelled to vote for them, but it does not feel right to me, hence why i said its a easy vote.

That's all i could really say on the subject.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SP 206 wrote:Penpen- Fluff. Though he replaced out early, I'm not holding this too much against the slot.

Budja- Intro post is scummy. Takes the player who is at the forefront of attention, calls his actions that others find scummy, as town tells.

Vote: Budja
I would like to hear more from you than this. Why are you just commenting on these specific two people? Where are you coming from that you thought this was the only thing worth pointing out? This is just such an odd starting post for a replacement (and, let's face it, it's your first real post). Like NE brings up, it's strange that you have two strong scum reads but only talk about one of them.

---
Exilon 209 wrote:It's a pressure vote, granted, but hopefully it'll bring something of him.
:|

---
SP 220 wrote:I don't like NE's recent vote. Voting someone for not posting, when they say they will by x and x hasn't came yet. Seems like an opportunistic vote.
Exilon is worse, but, yeah, there's no reason for those votes. They are both lame. Mae was reasonable, but Exilon and NE both came off like, "Yeah, I could vote a suspect, but I'd rather hide under the radar."
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Currently looking for a replacement for Budja... *sigh*
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Space Pope wrote:And by seems like, I mean is.
:neutral: Why did you feel the need to change "seems like" to "is"?
Do you want your possessions identified?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 am

Post by AGar »

Either you don't read or your an awful scumpartner to Moz.

1) Moz admitted it in the post RIGHT BEFORE YOURS
2) This post and this post (for the "could be true/could be scum trying to mess with us" <- NO SHIT) and this post.

There's a handful. All of them make sure to take 0 stances on any situations.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Space Pope
Space Pope
Townie
Space Pope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Space Pope »

NE scum case- ISO read:

2,3- I see as early game distancing with a weak case (no random voting for no reason comes from scum).

From 4-5: Slot is scummy, not going to unvote anytime soon to not sure about Budja (Budja's post were that EA is drawing too much attention to be scummy).

6: He explains 4-5 to EA. Here he "forgot" to mention Budja's Plague vote, then claims no information from rereading the game (around the EA wagon that he thought was scum driven)

This is why I wanted Budja lynched first, as it solidifies my stance on NE much more.

@Budja- Don't replace in if you are not sure on your time commitments. And if you have to replace out, at least try and find someone to take your slot...

I agree with Exilon that Moz is fencesitting. However, I do not find this scummy yet. I'd hold judgment until it is evident that fencesitting in a certain scenario is beneficial for scum (on a wagon that goes to lynch for example).

On Klazam- He was MIA for 5 days (4 gone, 1 was just will post tonight). Considering that this game has only been going on for 7 days, I do not see this as sufficent evidence that Klazam was active lurking. And is being blown out of proportion by NE.

EA- In my original post I meant to have both:
Space Pope wrote:I don't like NE's recent vote. Voting someone for not posting, when they say they will by x and x hasn't came yet. Seems like an opportunistic vote. And by seems like, I mean is.
But I was having a conversation while I played and forgot to include the last sentence. When I submitted, I noticed the difference and I posted again to edit it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”