Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Pine »

WTF does that mean, C-Worl? He answered the questions, though belatedly and not very satisfactorily.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Unvote, Vote: Friend
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That's what I mean by playing hardball. He's making us run around in circles to get information out of him and he's mad at us for not listening. If he had just answered the question a second time in the first place instead of saying, "You know I answered that right?" and then "Why don't you go find it? Consider it a treasure hunt." He could have simply repeated himself. I think he didn't because he was afraid he might slip up and give himself away.

BTW, speaking of which. *Looks at Calcifer*
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP my last line was directed at Calcifer's last post but more or less his other posts that came throughout the game.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP *was not
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:That's what I mean by playing hardball. He's making us run around in circles to get information out of him and he's mad at us for not listening.
And you're just feeding into it. Friend knows he's going down, and probably doing his best to get as many people looking suspicious before going down and muddy the waters. And he's doing a good job, too. So stop helping him.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't follow your logic but fine, I'll leave Friend alone since there's plenty of people here who are better at communicating why they think he's scum.
Show

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

*post 455 will be somewhat questionable if Friend somehow through some miracle flips town*
... People were right it seems....
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I agree with silverbullet999
Show

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 pm

-_-

C-Worl you'll also be involved in the questionableness
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Pine »

Wait what? What the hell is scummy about "Don't feed the troll?" Friend is moving in that direction.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Calcifer wrote:
EPM wrote:He's clearly evil. It's in his name.
Oh man. I've never heard that one before.
Is that all you two have to say?!?[/quote]Explain this. First off, the point. This is two pages in, and you want someone to comment on a vote that was quite obviously RVS.

My former makes a horrible post on Page 2, please disregard it as complete and utter shit.

That being said,
Calcifer wrote:Moving Pine to my suspicion list for the moment after DLG's post, combined with something else. Near the bottom of the suspicion list, though.
FoS: Calcifer

However, part two.
Pine wrote:When I wrote the "fluff and stuff" post, it was going to be only the second player post. And as I've previously stated, I'm not actually a fan of RVS, preferring instead the Q&A or tell-me-about-yourself stuff
Thank you for noting this. I would've totally forgotten. I'll take my poke of Calicifer off then.

Also, if this takes us out of RVS, I will be quite disappointed.
Empking wrote:
You both have Friend in your sights already, but aren't providing any reasons. Please do so.
My reasoning was given. Friend is trying to look town.
What drugs are you on, and where can I buy them, and/or steal them from.
Calcifer wrote:Let's see where this gets us.

Vote: GreyICE
Fuck you.
Pine wrote:I am not your dog. You may be confusing the wolf pup in your avatar with me. Additionally, I may be new to these boards, but I don't appreciate being talked down to.
Queer comment here. When does "Good boy" relate to dog? I mean Tobi is a good boy.
Pine wrote:...I am stunned and impressed by your concise and well-considered post, Jerbs. Bravo.
Stupid annoying comment noted.
Friend wrote:Pine definitely seems like he's trying too hard (and I concur with the lack of wall-reading). That sarcastic response wasn't good either.
OH SORRY. I FORGOT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SUSPICION ON YOU, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SAY "SCREW YOU".

Also, sarcasm being bad is very bad in my book. And it's on the New York Times Best Seller's List!
Friend wrote:But Pine, none of these votes are truly random - you're making a conscious decision to vote who you want to vote for.

Let's move on before I blow another fuse.
Cookie wrote:I don't like this post.

It smells funny.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jerbs
That post is much more disgusting then Jerbs'.
Pie wrote:Grey voting NL is a nulltell, btw.
WHY ARE YOU SPOILING THE SURPRISE THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT.

SHEEESH.
evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: GreyIce

D1 suggestions of no lynch makes me want to hurt myself plus he admitted to only doing it because it's consistent with his town meta. Worrying about meta consistency = scum.
Apparently everyone didn't know about. Oh well.
Pine wrote:I find this lazy and irresponsible at best, scummy at worst. Ask me to cut back if you're bothered by verbosity, but not reading posts solely because of their length is only to the scum's advantage, especially when the poster has put a lot of thought and analysis into them.
You obviously must mean null because you can't find the scum team on Page 3. Unless of course, you're me. But let's not get that far.
Parama wrote:I put it into wall form so Pine will read it.
Alright, I admit it. I laughed.
Friend wrote:Agree with this by the way. I don't think pacman's vote is good at all.
But Parama's...

But..

What?
Calicfer wrote:I missed my RVS. Oh well.
WHAT? The rest of the post in the EWBOP is beautiful though. So I can take this back.

[winger]'s #63 sucks.
winger wrote:Additionally: there are too many players who haven't posted enough/at all to be declaring that someone is decidedly scum yet.
Right. Because calling someone scum requires everyone else to call them scum.

Riiigggghhhhtttt.
Cookie wrote:The lack of an explanation actually isn't the worst part of the post. The fact that it's on a townish target and it comes at a time when there's a lot of annoying feelings eminating from Pine is the worst part. Also, unless Jerbs is trying out a new playstyle, I don't remember him being somebody who usually flippantly states that someone is scum and slaps down a vote, but I'm willing to write this point off.
I'll agree with the first two sentences, but I won't agree with the meta-telling. However, it was nice to see this because I doubted I'd see something like this come out of a vote like that.

Calcifer #66 is HORRENDOUS. The problem is, is that half of those reads are not told anywhere in the game, however on Page 2 he/she pestered about content.

Vote: Calcifer

Where does Friend-scum come in the mist of this again?
GreyICE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Friend

You're not mine.

Anyone you don't agree with and want to offer mild advice to right now? You are so trying to blend in, you little scumbag.
Fuck really? I didn't see this at all, and blending in isn't my cup of tea. Not to mention, DLG vote without any support is really not showing this.
Pie#76 wrote:So you're scum waiting to see which bandwagon forms first. Good to know.
Agreed.
GreyICE wrote:Also, Winger, if you feel the need to copy and paste 15 quotes and then write a one sentence reply to each... don't.

I think you're town so I'm just going to ignore your walls.
How did you conclude this? I need an answer now.
C-Worl wrote:@TwoHeadedBoy, I'm not going to rush into a vote regardless of what you say.
Wow.
GreyICE wrote:Anyone at all like Friend's "contributions" right now?
No, they're fine. Compared to others that I had in mind, they're quite typical really. I will admit though, not liking how Friend seems to ignore you.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MATH PROBLEMS LIKE THAT. THEY MAKE THEY MAKE WORLD GO BOOM PERIOD
silverbullet999 wrote:*looks at player's list... looks at antihero...*
*repeats 3 times*
*is confused and laughs*
Why aren't you looking at him GreyICE? Seriously?

I don't see why people are voting for too much trying. Gimme a better reason, pronto.

#137 Friend. Sirens going to hell now.
GreyICE wrote:
Friend wrote:
unvote, vote: silverbullet999

Actually, that last post reminded me of how useless he was. He's done nothing at all, but he's been here.

Silver, top 3 scumreads?
Oh my god, it's like the EXACT reason I'm voting for you.

Silver, that list was terrible.
WHY

NOT

SILVER.

#152 GreyICE reveals what I have been missing. Hmmzorz.
silverbullet999 wrote:hmmmm....

VOTE: wraith
YOU.
[winger] wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I'll admit that for now.

1.pine
2.cworl
3. [winger]

in no particular order
So, all newbies?
Yes, he particularly went after newbies, because they were newbies.

FFS.

GJ for checking though. Y'know, for no apparent reason. (Uber HoS applied here)
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:^^

Good posting.

Wagon me for a while if you're bored, people. EmpKing is always up for that.
I have to admit that a wagon on you might be needed to make your attitude a bit more productive.
That's a lie. ICE is only productive when he realizes he may lose.
Antihero wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:Don't say I didn't warn you about the head slam...
Pine & Cworl- not the above reasons posted by others... but both of them saying i'm going to bed, makes me feel like they are secretly communicating with eachother to tell each of them that they won't be available later on. It's like they are trying to defend themselves from worrying that a case would be built on them while they are away thus to insure against that they state that they will be away.
This might be the most laughable case I've ever seen.
How I missed this, I will never know. DIS IS BULLSHIT.

Diddin's "wall" is meh. Not much to say.

I'm liking Pine more with the voters on him. If you get my drift.

#222 looks like shit on ice. No seriously.
C-Worl wrote:Will people stop calling me newbtown, idiot town, and village idiot. IT really hurts my feelings. I'm at least trying out here.
Hurt feelings will...not be accounted for.
C-Worl wrote:
Wraith wrote:2. Calcifer, why won't you explain why Pine is confirmed town? Because it's really hard to simply take someone's word for it.
Are you asking Calcifer to explain himself? No, OH GOD NO! LORD DON'T TAKE HIM! He knows not the error of his ways. OH LORD CALCIFER SHOW MERCY!
Um..

He did like say that he was writing a wall.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything then.

Hmmzorz.

Before I forget, I'm replacing this again.

Unvote; Vote: Silver

His play now is horribel.

#228 is horrible because Friend fails to address anything important and vote switches. I was keeping that as one of my town points for him, but this is kind of/sort of/really outrageous.
Silver wrote:regardless we need a wagon on friend now... his statements have been exaggerative and far fetched, he's called for a wagon on me, he then quickly switches to a wagon that seems to have more support when he's failed to launch a wagon on me.
That's because um. People are being idiots and ignoring you for being town.

Was that the big secret guys? Sorry!
C-Worl wrote:Ya know, at this point I'm pretty sure all mighty Calcifer would derail any of my other scumspects so whatevs.

Vote: Friend
AHHHHHH
Friend wrote:If you people say Wraith always acts like this, I guess I can get back on silverbullet.

unvote, vote: silverbullet999

Silverbullet, he's asking questions that people have already asked, he's being vague about the Pine wagon, and he's slightly rolefishing.
NO STOP. I CAN REDEEM YOU AS TOWN IF YOU STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW.
Calcifer wrote:
Unvote, Vote: DLG,
FOS: TwoHeadedBoy
WALL? WHERE IS IT?

WHY AM I POSTING IN CAPS? BECAUSE THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

IN FACT. THIS CALLS FOR.

#253 is outrageous.
Friend wrote:I kind of want you guys to lynch me to prove that Calcifer is not really all that smart or good or all-knowing. Same with Ice. This game has already gone to shit.
THE VOICE OF REALISM.
[winger] wrote:diddin's vote on me is scummy, IMO. He showed up, didn't say much about the main wagons, and put a relatively safe, unquestioned vote on me. It'd be quite easy for him to leave it there the rest of the day and avoid commenting on any of the main wagons.
THE REAL ENEMY.

I'm going to end here for tonight. Sigh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Parama »

Raikiri your new avatar is significantly worse than your previous one change it back kthx.

Also, why isn't Friend scum?
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Raikiri your new avatar is significantly worse than your previous one change it back kthx.

Also, why isn't Friend scum?
Perhaps, and because I see a better potential at Silverscum.

You know me. I like scum on Day 1, scum teams on D3-5.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Parama »

Your thoughts on Anti, DLG, nhammen?
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

'cause he's scum. But he'll wait for a different day. Dear lord, it's like "lets start a counterwagon on obvnewb. While FOSing the entire city."

Like balls. Hiraki is beter than that. And DLG was ping ping on the 'dar if I reread his 3 post ISO.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Pine do you think friend is scum or town?

Raikiri's wall confuses me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Your thoughts on Anti, DLG, nhammen?
DLG is obv. town, but he was a pitiful player.

Nothing on nhammen, because I haven't seen, nor remeber his play. Anti looks a bit iffy, but not horrible.
IceyCupcake wrote:'cause he's scum. But he'll wait for a different day. Dear lord, it's like "lets start a counterwagon on obvnewb. While FOSing the entire city."
I haven't really called him scum, and my gut was really pulling toward Friendtown, after reading. I'm only up to Page 10, so, from what I see, Friend really doesn't look like scum, and you look like you got some tunnel vision. Also, obvnewb=obvtown.
silverbullet999 wrote:Raikiri's wall confuses me
Y'know when they say being concise is pro-town. They sure as hell don't mean this.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Pine »

I thought you didn't read walls, Parama?

@Silver: I'm reasonably confident in my vote on Friend.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:I thought you didn't read walls, Parama?

@Silver: I'm reasonably confident in my vote on Friend.
Parama reads my walls, because they're entertaining.

Not to mention, my walls aren't content filled. It's just the way I format them. Optimal for skimming. Unlike yours, which are well formatted. Nothing wrong with that, just a bit tedious.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

-Pine
I'm reasonably confident in my vote on Friend.
Soooo scum more or less.

-Hiraki
Y'know when they say being concise is pro-town. They sure as hell don't mean this.
I was heavily heavily tempted to post a long post with random numbers, comments, more comments which start to resemble rants... pretty pictures, A FEW ALL CAPS SENTENCES and more quotes with random comments, but i think you get the picture.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Silver wrote:I was heavily heavily tempted to post a long post with random numbers, comments, more comments which start to resemble rants... pretty pictures, A FEW ALL CAPS SENTENCES and more quotes with random comments, but i think you get the picture.
I don't get any picture. What's your point. Why is my wall confusing. IS IT BECAUSE IT IS IN ENGLISH?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Hiraki, I may not have agreed with all your points but that read made me laugh so many times. And not in the laugh at you way either.
Show

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Small example
Silver wrote:
regardless we need a wagon on friend now... his statements have been exaggerative and far fetched, he's called for a wagon on me, he then quickly switches to a wagon that seems to have more support when he's failed to launch a wagon on me.
That's because um. People are being idiots and ignoring you for being town.
err sarcasm? or... rant? or... i don even know.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Pine »

So content and formatting are bad?

...Got it. I guess.

And I'll grant that your wall is entertaining. I lol'd a few times

@Silver: I thought my post was simple enough for you to understand. Friend is hovering around third place on my scum list, jockeying with Wraith and [winger]. But I'll take the scum we can get now over my favorites.

Hence "pretty confident"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”