Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

/confirmatory!
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

LlamaFluff wrote:For why we policy lynch ani

In every game he post minimal content and tends to lurk. He usually gets ran up an lynched for doing so, regardless of alignment. I have to reasons that put him ahead of most of the people that fall into that category though, first is that he doesnt seem to care about the game at all. Look at the times he ends up flaking, its not a sitewide flake, its just a MAFIA flake. He doesnt end up flaking from his mish-mash games, this is something that I see as entirely unacceptable from both a player and a moderator standpoint. This is a mafia site, mafia comes first. Replace out of your survivor game that takes an hour or so a day instead of making games void of content, then inconviencingin dozens of players and the mods who have to hunt down that eventual replacement. Also there is the fact that a while ago I cross replaced in a game with him, finished his game (which is another story) only to have him flake in my game shortly after, and I needed to go hunt down a replacement for a 50-60 page game at that point, which is probably why my hate for him transcends just a "I dont like your style" thing, it becomes more of a "I have no respect for you thing". Harsh, true, buts thats the way it is. He always flakes mid-late in the game after doing nothing up to that point. Its a perfect way to make him flake early, or to teach him to stop pulling the same crap every time. There is only ONE person I can think of who I would policy lynch before him.

Wagon go. Now. Please.
But what we're trying to do is lynch scum. Ani may be an inconvenience at times, but does that make him scum? No. And that's why policy lynching is stupid right now. You're making a persuasive post to convince people that we need to lynch Ani for being annoying, not scum.

Gandalf however is acting much weirder and scummier than he usually is, at least according to my meta of him, so

VOTE: gandalf.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

LlamaFluff wrote:@Pom - We are going to policy lynch
at least
only
one player in this game. Im making my case for why it needs to be ani.
FTFY. NOT more than one.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^Really good defense you got there gand. :roll:

Will vote sometime in the next 13 hours. About 90% chance that it will be to save vezok.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Save: Vezo.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday afternoon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Will post tomorrow. I know I said I would be back today but things have been insanely hectic and I am running on less sleep than I anticipated.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gandalf is the most productive of the three up for lynch. I would advise though that if he would like more people to read his posts he should not go with all-caps, simply because it's easier on the eyes.

That said, I don't know that I'd say he's the towniest. As far as my meta, he seems to care too much for townGandalf, but I'm really not sure. I mght switch my vote in his direction.

Vezo is fairly likely town, but he's entirely useless. And if I switch my vote Llama, then know that that's the reason why.

Ani is a weird kind of sincere, which is unusual for him. He also makes posts about how he doesn't mind if he dies, which doesn't make sense considering that generally everyone is aiming to not get lynched, regardless of faction. Feels a bit like AtE, but not the usual type.

--
gandalf5166 wrote:So people I would like to see on the chopping block tomorrow:
Pom
Fate
BC

With the remainder and WIR going up the next day. Ideally.
I would not be confused if that didn't come out of nowhere.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Xtoxm wrote:
pomegranate wrote:He also makes posts about how he doesn't mind if he dies, which doesn't make sense considering that generally everyone is aiming to not get lynched, regardless of faction.
You clearly know very little about being vanilla.
Sometimes VTs aim to get lynched I guess, but more often they aim to be NKed (I didn't mean killed in general, but specifically lynched). VTs try to lynch scum, at least from my experience, rather than get themselves lynched.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

gandalf5166 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:So, your saying that, despite my efforts to stay alive, that I am a jester? Tell me if I'm reading it wrong.
No, her point is that your ambivalence is rather odd.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm probably voting TCL and DN tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:What, the fact that I don't care if I live or die? I've already decided on who I'm going to vote for on D2 [that being tcl and Fate]. I think that in itself says something. I've also fought the hardest to stay. At that point, I just didn't care because there were way too many rage posts, which I can't read. But I've decided to stick it out, deal with it and lynch a few of 'em. Take a look at my posts. 1 [maybe 2] ambivalent posts, the rest are me defending myself. You do the math. Now, I want to stay.
So to defend your ambivalence you're going to say that since you've "fought the hardest", it evens out or something? You make no sense.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Pomegranate »

DeathNote wrote:
Vote: Pom

For being a pansy yesterday and appeasing Fate and Llama.
VOTE: DN. For being an absolute scumbag yesterday.

AGM: Why did you vote to save Gand yesterday? I'm not saying that you did or did not give a reason, but I'm not remembering one.

We should probably put at least one person who voted to save Gand yesterday in the hot seat- there's bound to be scum there.

Also, VOTE: tcla for being a mindless sheep.

Nacho and Saporo are also scummy; I'll probably switch a vote to Nacho at some point due to all of Fate's awesomely pro-town scumhuntig.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Saturday night or Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

tclawren wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Pom voted you TCL with the reasoning that you are a mindless sheep and yet she followed the best wagons yesterday to save her own tail. That is why I am voting her. I dont know KMD's reasoning.
Bullshit.
You voted Pom before he voted for me. You are trying to justify a terrible vote.
And what exactly was Pom saving his tail from?
He had no votes on him yesterday.

UNVOTE: Nacho
VOTE: DeathNote

(To clarify: I still think Nacho is scum, but he's has enough votes right now to get him in the hotseat. I will move my vote back his wagon starts to fail.)
UNVOTE: tcla bacause he's obviously not being a mindless sheep right now.

VOTE: Nacho.

More stuff tomorrow; very limited time right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Pom wrote:Sometimes VTs aim to get lynched I guess, but more often they aim to be NKed (I didn't mean killed in general, but specifically lynched). VTs try to lynch scum, at least from my experience, rather than get themselves lynched.
Huge misrep of what Animorph was doing. His attitude towards being lynched was all apathy, not "aiming to get lynched".
I am extremely pressed for time today, but I have time to respond to this because it's so simple: My point was that apathy on his part was weird, because townies don't try to die. And then someone (?, I don't recall at the moment) said that I must not know much VT theory. This was my response that no, townies are generally opposed to dying, especially through the lynch.

Don't manipulate things; it doesn't help your case.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Pom wrote:^^^Really good defense you got there gand. :roll:
If you really thought he was scum, I don't think your ONLY acknowledgement of his defense is going to be this little sarcastic thing. I feel like you'd either push it a little more or be a useless lurker who does nothing (Pom isn't the second kind of player).
Pom wrote:Gandalf is the most productive of the three up for lynch. I would advise though that if he would like more people to read his posts he should not go with all-caps, simply because it's easier on the eyes.

That said, I don't know that I'd say he's the towniest. As far as my meta, he seems to care too much for townGandalf, but I'm really not sure. I mght switch my vote in his direction.
After voting him on to the hot seat, Pom gives us a wishy washy "Iunno, maybe he'll help us, but maybe he's not town, but I might vote to save him". Reeeeaaal nice.
Okay, so here's part of the defense I don't like, but here goes. I don't enjoy insulting my play, but everything I'm gonna say I honestly believe about the way I play. And Kmd, you of all people here know my meta at least a bit (in comparison to Fate, who probably knows it best of anyone in the game, because somehow he's in every game I play these days). So I expect to see a sound response to this.

I never lead the town-- something I think we can agree on. I'm generally a follower, and often mediocre one at that. I am usually a bit wishy-washy, testing waters. When a wagon builds (in this case it was to save, but that doesn't really change things), I usually look at the player in question, and if I'm not sure about voting the player, I'll usually post something on the fence. From there I observe a bit more to see if I'd like to join; if I decide it's a worthy wagon, I'm not jumping without anything previously ion the player, and if I change my mind, well, I didn't really commit.

And that does sound super-freaking-scummy. But it's kind of the way I play, but I guess you haven't played any games with me at all for a while. Don't act all like 'I know Pom's meta inside-out' (why I quoted the first of the two above) if you really don't have anything recent.

Gosh, writing that feels terrible. Maybe it's best to confront the problem this way. Anyway, I had to get that out there.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm Mike, a VT.

I think Nacho is obvscum; Fates case convinced me. As for DN, I think that I can explain a but about why he;s scum tomorrow night, o rpossibly Tuesday night, because I'll most likely be very busy tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kmd4390 wrote:Pom, no. There is no reason why scum would
want
to die any more than town would. If you legitimately thought apathy like that was scummy, I'm lost.
Nah, I was just saying that it was weird, and kind of out of meta, IIRC ani's meta.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And I just love the way DN is all "oh yea, Pom's scum cuz she's a wuss and whatever it was that RC said, I think it sounded cool."
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I typed exactly what I meant. All I can add is a comma:

And I just love the way DN is all "oh yea, Pom's scum cuz she's a wuss and, whatever it was that RC said, I think it sounded cool."

(And by love, I mean that I think it's extremely scummy.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DeathNote wrote:And RC is right, I had pushed the same case. She concentrated on Gandalf waaay too much and then once she realized that her scum buddy was dead, she switched to appease the most aggressive person in the game.
How you try to sheep RC, but you can't even summarize his case well. That's not how you convince people to vote against me.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DeathNote wrote:
DeathNote wrote:And RC is right, I had pushed the same case. She concentrated on Gandalf waaay too much and then once she realized that her scum buddy was dead, she switched to appease the most aggressive person in the game.
Is this the post in question? Because I was referring to this post:
DeathNote wrote:
Uite wrote:Seriously, putting me on
a scumteam with Gandalf?
Gotta agree with him there, that's just ridiculous.

I do like how he's actually trying and scumhunting, as opposed to the other two candidates, so

Unsave: vezokpiraka
Save: gandalf5166
Uite wrote:
@LlamaFluff:
You've been talking a lot about animorpher and vezokpiraka, but
what about gandalf
? You've hardly mentioned him, and he's in the hotseat too.

Yeah, that reasoning for asking for claims is again horrible. You're showing no independent thought, and are actually pushing a very anti-town policy.
If you really think Gandalf and I are scum together, can you please explain how that would lead us both to behave in the way we do with regard to each other?
That's why your play is horrible: you claim to be doing stuff, when in reality, you're just spouting nonsense on autopilot.
I really would like to call that scummy, but unfortunately I've seen way too many townies do the same.
Definitely don't like it though.

farside22 wrote:
Uite - Gregory - Townie - shot night 1
Uite seemed pretty into Gandalf too. Yet he flipped town. Dont assume that all of those people on Gandalf's save wagon are scum.

Vote: Pom

For being a pansy yesterday and appeasing Fate and Llama.

Which I posted long before RC started calling you scum. Try again unless you are willing to give up and just admit being scum.
(I put in the color, and added the bold where I put color, except for the words 'Gandalf and I', which were already bolded.)

Blue bit- Question is way too vague.

Red bit- You seen to be specifically
not
calling me scum here. I'm a tad confused.

Orange bit- I dislike the way you frame it as me appeasing to Fate and Llama, when

1. I voted vezo on my own volition. (On an unrelated note, I feel like I used the word volition slightly incorrectly.)
2. What was the probelm with voting to save vezo anyway?- we lynched scum. I'm not sure how you're trying to implicate me on the ground of lynching scum.
3. I was being a pansy, but all the other six (approximately) people on the wagon were different? No.

To sum up the orange line, DN's logic does not follow. DN's case on me is scummy in it's own right.

And lastly, although I'm
not
saying that we shouldn't look at Uite's reads and stuff, the fact that Uite thought you weren't scum doesn't make you not scum. You need more than that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm going about my defense in bits because it makes things easier and doesn't overwhelm me.
Kmd4390 wrote:Today:
-The DeathNote vote makes no sense. Yes, you said yesterday you'd be voting him or tcl, but why? Speaking of that, you voted both. None of the FOUR flips we got since then made you think about readjusting your reads AT ALL?
-Sheeping the Nacho wagon. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Nacho turned up town seeing that wagon and the way everyone sheeped right on.
You seem to say that it's scummy that I voted DN and tcl, but when I decide Fates case on Nacho is good and change a vote to Nacho it's also scummy. You're putting me in a lose-lose, scummy-scummy situation.

And if I agree with the case built by Fate on Nacho, what's wrong with voting Nacho? Is it sheeping if I agree with a case presented? Because if it is, you're asking everyone to sheep you and vote against me. (My point: Don't frame something like me voting for a suspicion of mine as scummy sheeping.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Pomegranate »

VOTE: Llama. You're cool and stuff, but you're scum, man. We lynch scum.
VOTE: AGM. Has not been playing the game. Is scum.

Sheeping Fate, yo.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UNVOTE: AGM

VOTE: GreyICE. Why is Fate scum anyway?

He was on Gandalf's wagon, and lead the wagon on Nacho. Definitely town right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

GreyICE wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Grey - If you had to guess, am I town, yes or no?
If I'd have to guess, the only non-town thing you'd flip is bulletproof serial killer.

I don't have any idea at all while you flip scum, it's essentially a policy lynch. Because you really can't be alive in endgame :(

Frankly, if you stick Fate, you, and Tclaw in the hotseat, I think saving you probably means the game ends.
This is why you're scum Grey.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

GreyICE wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:This is why you're scum Grey.
Because I think that the only way to test miller claims is with a noose, when they're claimed in response to a guilty?

Your BFF Fate agrees.

But he's the scum. If you want proof, he's danced around it, I've flat out stated it.
Because you seem to think Llama is town(, or at least that's what I got from your extremely unclear post, which really only required a yes or no answer) yet you want to lynch him.

Maybe that's not what it is, but your wording is entirely unclear to me, especially in response to a yes or no question.

--
GreyICE wrote:Blood, Fate, Llama, Pom, Regfan, Vezok

Blood is strong town read.
Llama is strong town read miller, though he has to die.
RegFan is mortician.
Vezok is possible Janitor, known to forget to submit abilities so... could be.
Pom has been lurking like hell.
Fate is scum.

Hey boys and girls, if Nacho is scum goon and Pom is scum Janitor, then saving Fate is much more of a null tell, right?

On the other hand, this information is suspect as shit.
One, I always lurk like hell. You just have a very limited/nonexistent meta of me.

Two, by 'full janitor', do you mean a janitor that can janitor as many deaths as he likes?

--

Grey, you're kinda like Fate except scummier. You make more sense occasionally, but you lynch fewer scum.

--

Save: tclaw
. Not the towniest player here, but the best of the lot, I think.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm just slightly confused. Your point?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

LlamaFluff wrote:Well... xtoxm isnt going to look past his result. Apparently Pom isnt going to even acknowledge me at this point.
The chance that you're scum is just too high. You were investigated as scum; you're in tclaw's group of potential janitors... you put on a good show Llama. Really good play you got, but that's not the issue at hand. It's just too likely you're scum.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

BloodCovenent wrote:Holy FUCK! Why didn't scum kill Xtom?
Um, because of AGM.

--
Fate wrote:
Called Nachotown against everyone else.
Wut

*double checks*

>_>

<_<
I'm cracking up tight now, Fate. We left you alive (N1 and N2) because we thought you could help us steer the game in our direction, with you sure that both Llama and me were town, and that you had caught Nachoscum. :P

--

I agree with Reg that Xtoxm's guilty on Llama was definitely the turning point in the game. Also, Reg, I think you played a great game, and I really enjoyed playing with you.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd love to play a second game of this. The mechanic is really interesting from the perspective of either faction.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”