C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Cookie_of_Death

It'll try to sucker you in with sweetness and then BAM! You're dead.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

With a name like Cookie_of_Death I don't know if you're a guy or a girl. Then again this is the internetz so would it be safe to assume you're a dude?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't wanna. But alright. Anyone wanna see Natalie Portman in a thong as my avitar?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Those who don't open there thoughts up to the rest of town are scum. Give reasons for your list Calcifer. Also, I've seen very little value in any of Pine's posts and his sensitivity to everyone is lolable. Parama asking Mastin to explain himself is in no way paranoa. Don't post a list of scumspects unless you plan on explaining it. Winger is a hypocrite for harping on Pine's long posts when his last one was humongous.

Here's my list of scumspect though. (Calcifer and Pine)

Calcifer: For making an initial list of scumspects with no reasoning. I don't care if the reasons are retarded not giving any is scumtastic.

Pine: For his arrogant, long, and mostly pointless posts.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh and

Unvote

No need for my original joke vote to remain when we have prime scumspects coming out of the wood work now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Oh and

Unvote

No need for my original joke vote to remain when we have prime scumspects coming out of the wood work now.
May I ask why you unvoted, yet didn't re-vote, even though "we have prime scumspects"? You even listed
your
two suspects in the post before this... seems odd to unvote instead of changing your vote to one of them.

~Pie
Haven't decided which of the two I think is more scum yet.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
So you're scum waiting to see which bandwagon forms first. Good to know.

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

~Pie
No, if that were true I would've voted Pine who had 3 votes on him at the time. I'm legit giving them a chance to respond before I vote.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@TwoHeadedBoy, I'm not going to rush into a vote regardless of what you say.

@Everyone, seeing how this is my first game on this site I have a question pertaining to something I haven't seen before, "What the hell is a hydra?" also "What does meta mean?"

@Calcifer, I don't really care how long an explanation is reasons are. Posting a scum list with no reasons toward it is a highly scum thing to do. Same with posting a town list with no reasons behind it. I'd be willing to believe you're doing it to gauge our responses but, it's also highly possible that you're just trying to sucker people in so you don't look scummy. Either way right now the entire list w/o reasons is anti-town. If you are town and you don't divulge your reasons then if the mafia night kills you, your reasons will be forever unknown.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@winger, I'm not sure how many I've played but I haven't hit double digits yet. It's been over five though.

@Pine, I just wanted to see your response over all to being called a suspect. I'll give you credit for not being over defensive of the post.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Actually, I was referring to the interesting problem of repeating decimals. The classic case is where 1 =/= 1. 1/3=.33 repeating, right? And 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1, right? But check it out: .33(r) + .33(r) + .33(r) does NOT equal 1. It never accounts for the infinitely small remainder. Same principle applies to 2+2.
Oh for the love of God. If you cut a pie into three equal slices then each slice is 1/3 of the pie. If you put all three back together then you still have one whole pie.

If I had two pies and you gave me two more pies I'd have four pies. Therefore 2+2=4 Stop over thinking things.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Calcifer If you're not going to explain your list then I will.

As scum you're posting a fake list. The list of town includes your scum buddies and a list of random players. It's designed for the town players to see that you think they're town and so they won't question you or the other players on that list. Your list of scum likely includes one real scum so that if you get lynched he'll be safe or if he gets lynched you'll be safe. Therefore I feel inclined to:

Vote: Calcifer
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Incase people didn't understand GreyICE

10x - x=9

10x-x-9=0

(10x+9)(x-1)=0

10x+9=0 = 10x=-9 = -9/10 = -.9999(r)

x-1=0 = x=1

Since negatives don't apply x=-.9999(r) can't be a solution leaving the only logical solution remaining as x=1
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

No because you're not posting an illogical list. You're only posting that u believe one person is scumish which can come from reads you're made. I would ask for you to explain you reasoning but considering the last line of your post I assume you more or less did this just to try and break my logic.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Of course there are flaws as humans we don't know how else to write it out. But yeah, we can get back on topic. (I found me some math buddies :))
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Antihero if you still want a replacement for the game in your sig I could do it.

@GreyICE What's your problem with my logic? Don't you see the overall problem with a list without explanations?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DrippingGoofBall?

As for Mastin and Nacho (Who I assume is the two in Calcifer), I'm saying the reason is that they're scum. Considering they put vast, VAST amounts of time into explaining things I don't see any other logical reason why they wouldn't explain this time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'll prolly be back on tomorrow at around 9:00PM EST
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

I think I missed something so I'll go back and look but why exactly are people voting ConfidAnon, cuz I'm not seeing very many reasons.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:Don't like this. Scum can post their reads just as easily as town can. As a wise man once said:

Townies defend Scum
Townies defend Townies
Scum defend Scum
Scum defend Townies
Yeah, except he's not defending anyone, he's just randomly posting who he thinks may or may not be town with absolutely no reasoning behind any of it. I may be newb but this is absolutely atrocious game play in my mind. So since I think he's scum and he doesn't want us to vote Pine, guess what I'm going to do?

Unvote, Vote Pine
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

PS, @jerbs and @diddin Are you guys really going to back out of someone you think is scum just because someone else said not to vote him?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*headdesk*
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The only reason it's not happening is because apparently Calcifer=God so people think they'll be damned if they oppose his final ruling. :suicide_anim:

But whatever,
Unvote

I really want y'all to know that I really hate all of you right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Edit: Apparently I can't make my emoticon show up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It occured to me that they might not think he was right between them both giving reasons why they thought he was a scumspect and both of them initially voting for him until Mastah Calcifer decreed it not to be so.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: GreyICE
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Antihero wrote:What I was getting at was, do you think they could be only faking their "suspicion" of him (because they're scum)? I do.

P. Edit - *sigh*
That's a possible theory, I didn't even think of that.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@GreyICE

What are your thoughts on diddin and jerbs and why you think Calcifer and Pine are town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@GreyICE Thank you for your response. Finally, someone who doesn't make me want to smash my keyboard all over my desk.

BTW, I think Friend just basically challenged silverbullet to see who's dick was bigger, like I'm serious he called the man black, I thought pots were more polite than that.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

[winger] wrote:
silverbullet wrote:Aren't defenses of i'm just a noob more or less supposed to be thought of through the player himself?
Are you yourself claiming a newbcard or nay?
What?

I'm just saying it's mighty convenient that your entire scumlist is comprised of people who all have the label of "Townsperson" beside their name.
Actually, I'm the only one with "Townsperson" beside my name. U and Pine both have "Goon"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Parama wrote:@Grey: Confid and Friend, I already said that, though I haven't yet said why.
I suppose I'll be the one to post with a stick....

Why?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Will people stop calling me newbtown, idiot town, and village idiot. IT really hurts my feelings. I'm at least trying out here.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Wraith wrote:2. Calcifer, why won't you explain why Pine is confirmed town? Because it's really hard to simply take someone's word for it.
Are you asking Calcifer to explain himself? No, OH GOD NO! LORD DON'T TAKE HIM! He knows not the error of his ways. OH LORD CALCIFER SHOW MERCY!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Uuuuhhhhhh

I'm good at mislynching wraith.

Lets give him some time to post something. I could have SWORN he'd flip red last time :P
Why? All Wrath did was say he didn't like the Pine wagon and he questioned Calcifer (WHICH I'VE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE GAME AND CALCIFER STILL HASN'T RESPONDED)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ya know, at this point I'm pretty sure all mighty Calcifer would derail any of my other scumspects so whatevs.

Vote: Friend
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, can we get a vote count?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, because I'm the one that got pissed that people suddenly started changing their votes just because Mastah Calcifer said so, that makes me scum. Honestly, you people are sheep.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Yeah, because I'm the one that got pissed that people suddenly started changing their votes just because Mastah Calcifer said so, that makes me scum. Honestly, you people are sheep.
Says the king of sheep himself. "Ooh we're bandwagoning Pine? I'm up for that." "Wait we're not doing that? Better get off this wagon ASAP."
Are you stupid or do you just choose to be ignorant? I voted for Pine only because Calcifer made another unbacked declaration that Pine was magically safe. I only unvoted because everyone else had their heads to far up Calcifer's bottom to realize that they were being manipulated.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:SCUM
Antihero (Previously Cookie_Of_Death)
DLG
Friend
[winger]
TwoHeadedBoy (InflatablePie+Fugitive)

CONFIRMED TOWN:
Pine

TOWN:
Parama
Empking
diddin
AGar
ConfidAnon (Yes. He is.)
Jerbs
Wraith
GreyICE
nhammen
C-worl
evilpacman18
silverbullet999

We got this game. Let's lynch these scumbags. Doesn't matter what the order is.
Just because you called me town in your latest list won't stop me from thinking you're scummy. You say I'm scum with no proof, then you say I'm town with still no proof. At this point all I can really tell is that you're basically switching you "reads" in order to derail any and all wagons. I'm highly sure that if Friend did get closed to being lynched you would suddenly come on and proclaim his innocence from the rooftops.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:Nah. I'm in the PROCESS of writing a Wall. :P

You'll preferably not see it and only get the results. Needless to say, I've just done a quick skim to get caught up; part of what I'm doing will be going into more detail about every single player here, to help sort things out.

(Also, cool Hydra name. :P)
Anyway, *logs out and begins his long work*
This'll take a while.
I've been waiting on your wall that you refered to in this post.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

1: Friend's case at this point has been clearly stated by multiple people. Mentioning it at this point would basically look like copy/posting everyone else's reasons.

2: The vote on GreyICE was so you people would ask me why because for some reason asking reasons from Calcifer is taboo.

@Calcifer, stop avoiding the questions. I've already said multiple times that
I DO NOT CARE HOW LONG YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE!

Sorry I've been gone for two days I was trashed (and then stoned)

Also, I don't really know who my vote is on so,

Vote: Friend

Even if he were town it wouldn't really be a loss at this point since he's not contributing at all. However, I highly doubt he's town.

@Friend, if someone keeps asking a question why don't you just answer it again instead of posting "You know I answered that right?"

PEDit: I agree with Wraith
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*Sigh*

Do you know why the reads on some people were changed from scum at the very beginning to town?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer, will you at least admit that Friend looks scummy and if he is then will you please vote for him. I'm tired of reading his stupid posts. I might be a newb but I'm at least trying to contribute, all Friend is doing is leading us in circles. And EPM and EMP are just enabling him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IT'S HARD TO PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU KEEP PLAYING HARD BALL!

Jesus, just die already.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That's what I mean by playing hardball. He's making us run around in circles to get information out of him and he's mad at us for not listening. If he had just answered the question a second time in the first place instead of saying, "You know I answered that right?" and then "Why don't you go find it? Consider it a treasure hunt." He could have simply repeated himself. I think he didn't because he was afraid he might slip up and give himself away.

BTW, speaking of which. *Looks at Calcifer*
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP my last line was directed at Calcifer's last post but more or less his other posts that came throughout the game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP *was not
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't follow your logic but fine, I'll leave Friend alone since there's plenty of people here who are better at communicating why they think he's scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I agree with silverbullet999
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Hiraki, I may not have agreed with all your points but that read made me laugh so many times. And not in the laugh at you way either.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Hiraki Why'd u replace ur avatar? I loved the old one.

By the way Hiraki it's nice that after 10 pages you still had faith in Friend. Now let the next 10 pages systematically destroy that faith.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

silverbullet999 wrote:seems more like you trollin :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yldgS-yS ... re=related
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hiraki I respect what your doing but no one listened when I questioned Calc. I doubt you'll have better luck.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

We've been at this for days. He's had plenty of time to scum hunt.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh well then...

Will you pretty please restate your reasons?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Well then, those are very valid points.

Mr. Pine, do you have a response to Friend's claims?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I was trying to end the screaming match between everyone.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

So we're either lynching scum or we're getting rid of an unneeded role anyway.

Don't get me wrong, being VT sucks.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why should I get lynched? I haven't done anything wrong (that I know of)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why should Fugitive? You're not making any sense Hikaru. Also, stop ignoring Pine's questions. Why are you claiming Friend to be towny, if you don't give your reason eventually someone will hammer him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

btw idk y i thought ur name was Hikaru, I meant Hiraki
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

we have made good cases, u just choose to ignore them
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Caught up now. (For the most part, a few of the walls I just skimmed).

UNVOTE: Pine
You're being an idiot, IPie. I will detail to you why later, but Pine is town.

VOTE: Friend
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2874616
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2874669

No sense in clogging the thread by restating what's been said, I'll just say that those cases sum up my feeling on Friend pretty nicely with very little difference in opinion and have ultimately the same conclusion as my own.

~Fugi

P.P.S.
THB wrote:P.S. - I dunno if this is even technically a hydra since Fugi's made like one post. :U
I TOLD YOU I'D START POSTING. :igmeou:
What about this one? It has links to two valid cases against Friend.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote: I'm gonna sussinctly reply to this: Balls.
I think that might be the most intelligent thing anyone has said this entire game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hikari is scum, he's ignored our reasons for why Friend=scum completely. Everytime he's asked he claims there isn't a case on Friend even though we've quoted thousands of cases for him.

BTW: THB, you made me laugh so hard, both of you. Thx 4 teh lulz.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Caught up now. (For the most part, a few of the walls I just skimmed).

UNVOTE: Pine
You're being an idiot, IPie. I will detail to you why later, but Pine is town.

VOTE: Friend
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2874616
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2874669

No sense in clogging the thread by restating what's been said, I'll just say that those cases sum up my feeling on Friend pretty nicely with very little difference in opinion and have ultimately the same conclusion as my own.

~Fugi

P.P.S.
THB wrote:P.S. - I dunno if this is even technically a hydra since Fugi's made like one post. :U
I TOLD YOU I'D START POSTING. :igmeou:
Here's 1 case Hiraki.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:EBWOP: Just thought I'd let you guys know why I'm fighting Pie so hard on this:
Friend wrote:Too lazy.

ConfidAnon is probscum. THB is too. Calcifer is iffy.
silverbullet999 wrote:So from rank for you it'd be

1. Pine
2. Confid / THB
3. Calc

?
Friend wrote:Sure.
From my experience this kind of apathy in this situation is a scum-tell. He seems to know his reads won't be taken seriously after his flip. That's the main reason I care to replace my vote on Friend and want to see him lynched.
Oh look another case.

We have people coming out the wood work calling Friend out on deflection, hypocricy, and scumplaining. Friend himself has told us several times to go ahead and lynch him which is scumfrustration. Don't ignore the cases.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Only way to find out is to lynch you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
Calcifer wrote:Well, a Parama vote is not a good place for your vote to be. You're only looking at his actions at the surface, as opposed to scum intent beneath them. No matter how you look at Jerbs's posting, it's just plain scummy.
You're probably right regarding my vote. No matter how convinced I am of Parama's guilt, it's not gonna happen, and the longer it stays there, the longer I'm going to be Parama's defamation target.
UNVOTE: Parama
VOTE: C-Worl
Volume of scummy activities on D1, has flown mostly under the radar because of newbie status and touches of VI. I'll assemble the full case in the morning, it's getting late.
I'm not gonna respect this vote for one reason.
Pine wrote:@Silver:
Parama
Hiraki
diddin and C-Worl are duking it out for third.
So Parama's no longer a good choice because no one's wagoning you so you go straight from your number 1 scumspect to your number 3? I guess you assume you won't be able to get people to wagon onto Hiraki either. So instead of arguing your case toward him your going straight to me in the hopes that people will hop on easier to lynching me. Honestly, I would call all that scummy but since you have so many votes on yourself already, I assume you're just playing defensive regardless of alignment. You also probably assume that hopping on the Jerbs wagon will only make you seem scummier.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Honestly, I still see Calcifer as the scummiest. How is it beneficial to town for Mastin and whoever to with hold all their reads? They say they have them but they've yet to post them. They also switched in the middle of day one who some of their scum/town reads were. They even said they'd post a wall of explanations at one point and then never delivered. I know that if I had done all those things I'd probably already be cold while hanging from the tree. Yet Calcifer does it and as far as I can tell Hiraki is the ONLY other person to question it.

I get it, Mastin is supposed to be really intelligent and really good at this game. That's great. I'd love believe him when he calls out the scum with his infinite wisdom and power but first

@Calcifer, will you please, please, PLEASE explain your reasons?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yes I over defended by saying I didn't respect the vote and by also saying that you were probably town just trying to save your own ass.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Pine, That wall was a humorous read.

@Everyone, why exactly is Jerbs scum again?

@Calcifer, (mainly Mastin) I honestly don't care about your Pine read. I just want to know why you suddenly had a huge switch of "reads" during the middle of Day 1.

@Pine, Also, if I were scum I would have jumped on your wagon the second I got on. I legitimately don't think you're scum. Although, Calcifer's defense of you makes my "Calcifer is scum" theory more plausible.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
C-Worl wrote:@Pine, That wall was a humorous read.
Discredit and belittle anyone suspicious, as if from a position of expertise, contradicting "I'm a newwbie" defense.

@Everyone, why exactly is Jerbs scum again?
Defends scumbuddy. I'm thinking Parama/C-Worl/Jerbs/maybe Wraith. C-Worl has defended all three, and (I think) only those three. Yes, I can find quotes if necessary. The other three are given away by the least adept among them.

@Calcifer, (mainly Mastin) I honestly don't care about your Pine read. I just want to know why you suddenly had a huge switch of "reads" during the middle of Day 1.
Falls back on old tactics of diverting attention. And what switch of reads? On me? Mastin spent the first couple pages not certain of me, then pretty sure, then positive. You're actually making shit up now.

@Pine, Also, if I were scum I would have jumped on your wagon the second I got on. I legitimately don't think you're scum. Although, Calcifer's defense of you makes my "Calcifer is scum" theory more plausible.
I don't care what you think of me. And stating the obvious doesn't get you any credit. If you were to produce one
iota
of scumhunting on
anyone
, you might be convincing.
Flaws in C-Worl's inept defense in
green.
Mastin's initial lists had me as scum and then he switched me to town. I even pointed that out (Seeing how you read my iso you should have known that.) Besides I never claimed a newbie defense, other people labeled me with that. I even objected to being called a newb. I've been scumhunting Calcifer this whole game yet you claim I haven't scum hunted at all. You even call my scum hunting of Calcifer as my "same old tricks" Now who's contradicting themselves?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I said it one time because that's how you people choose to perceive me. I actually consider myself very intelligent and the thought of being labeled as a newb repulses me. I just don't feel like arguing the point with people. I mean you used the same "Newb to these boards" defense on Day 1 yourself. As for the question, I asked it a thousand times in a thousand different ways.

Also, as for Calcifer, His reads haven't been explained, people's defense of him suggested him to be scum based on meta to me, and I only keep pointing it because everyone else seems to be looking in stupid directions. He keeps promising us walls of explanation which has gone on for about a week now and we have yet to see the aforementioned "walls"

However since you want me to spell it out for everyone:

M-a-s-t-i-n, w-h-y d-i-d y-o-u s-u-d-d-e-n-l-y c-h-a-n-g-e y-o-u-r r-e-a-d-s o-n p-e-o-p-l-e s-u-c-h a-s m-y-s-e-l-f?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

that wasn't my only scum hunting. I legit thought Friend was scum and contributed to that as well. I even got him to give me clear concise answers for a few minutes until you brought everything downhill. I've not taken advantage of my label. If people choose not to vote me bc of it thats their choice. If they do vote me I'm not going to come back saying, "Nah I'm just a newb, show mercy."
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Don't ask the same question again or else you're just beating a dead horse. If we ask questions and people don't answer them we should logically forget about it and move on. Isn't that right Pine?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I think Jerbs is at lynch one so I'll go ahead and hammer.

Vote: Jerbs

Let's see where this gets us.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Jerbs hasn't said anything worth value in this whole game, which is a lot like several other players here. I'm kind of like ICE when I say I'm annoyed by the people who you barely realize are actually playing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Nice try, scum. Hammering someone else is kind of the ultimate deflection, isn't it?
Deflecting what exactly? You're the only one who has posted suspicion of me on D2.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ How would he know who the doc is after one night?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, considering Jerbs claimed VT that was overall just an ignorant post anyway.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Pine

He
s highly condescending and hypocritical. Also, so many people have claimed him to be town that I generally want to lynch him just to see how he flips.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Call it what ever you want, I'm tired of playing with you. Especially when Calcifer has his dick swinging to fight off anyone who dareth to mention your name.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Go ahead and confirm that you're scum so that we can put you out of our misery.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Someone could've bussed Parama and Diddin, thus Diddin could've been the intended target but Parama took the bullet instead.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Really? I could say the same about you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I'll waste a bunch of time pointing out what you should already have seen.

See this is the kind of condescending attitude that makes me sick of you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Once again.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nhammen wrote:What. Do you really think that this is a good reason for any kind of vote? If so, why? If not, then why did you place your vote there?
Honestly, the condescending attitude is more or less me not liking him but his lynch would help out the game in a lot of ways. Depending on how he flips we can figure out if Calcifer was full of shit or not and it might get Calcifer to finally explain himself. After, I placed my vote on him I also realized that a wagon on him might get him to stop avoiding Silver's questions and actually answer them. A Pine lynch will also send a message that we are getting sick and tired of people who don't answer our questions which may lead to Antihero explaining himself as well. BC, right now, all these town/scum list that people have built without explanations, all it does is hurt the game. Especially when you have people like Calcifer who derail wagons without a justifiable reason why. Pine's death might actually give us stuff to work on.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
Double Unvote, Double Vote: C-Worl

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing. He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it. Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
The FUCK do you expect me to do? Day 1 I screamed till my lips turned blue with reasons why I thought Calcifer was scum. No one listened. Day 2 I brought it up again, again nothing. Day 3, and I'm tired of going after the guy who makes sense to me so I'm going after the guy he's protecting instead, because A) I really don't like Pine, and B) As I said, if Pine flips scum it should prove to people that Calcifer (specifically Mastin) is brainwashing them.

As to why I think Calcifer is scum: He makes these stupid lists right? Never explains them, promised to explain well over a week ago (going on two weeks) but never did. Has since derailed the Pine lynches without any kind of reasoning as to why other than "Mastin had a read"

Since I think Calcifer is scum then: A) Pine is a scum buddy. B) Pine is some random towny he chooses to protect so that if Pine dies, Calcifer gets cleared.

I also think Hiraki is scum for justifying lynches and for the character who he replaced in for. Hiraki felt the need to tell us to forget about that character's posts indicating that there were probably scum slips in them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Okay, Romanus' first post is #633.
I'll admit, right up front, that this is where I started liking Romanus as Town.
Wait, your first big reason for thinking he's town is because he defended you? You do realize that if he were scum and we had gone through with your lynch, and you had flipped town, then it would have earned him town points for defending you. Other than that the rest of your case on him is valid and gives me a Silver scum read.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:
Vote Romanus

Scumtells are boring if they're a checklist. Like wee, don't do anything on the checklist and you're town?

No.
Yeah, but people (town and scum) make checklists all the time. That's a null point.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Inconsistency. There are times where I forget that he's playing like right now before y'all brought him up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

True
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing.
He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it.
Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
Also, since the last time you had posted here before this post I hadn't said anything new about Pine except reasons for voting him that weren't about me not liking him. I had moved on from the argument as well. So the bolded sentence was unnecessary.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote

Honestly, he's probably not scum (as much as I hate to admit it) his wagon built up quickly day 2, that really only effectively happens when scum are busing it, and that quickly at the beginning of the day indicates that scum were probably busing. Also, if Calcifer is scum I doubt he'd blatantly defend a scum buddy like this. Pine is probably random townie that Calcifer decided to defend for brownie points.

FOS: Calcifer, Hiraki, and Silver

Calcifer for every single post he's made in this thread.

Hiraki for justifying lynches before and after the flips in order to distance.

Silver for lack of content except when pressured which is where he tunneled on the one who applied said pressure.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:It was more or less true at the time.
No it wasn't. It had been 23 hours since the last thing I had said in that argument.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:^ Once again.
^Posted past 1 pm on the 26th. That was the last thing I said in my argument with you.
diddin wrote:

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing. He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it. Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
^Posted 12 pm on the 27th.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, before you try to say it. This v
C-Worl wrote:
nhammen wrote:What. Do you really think that this is a good reason for any kind of vote? If so, why? If not, then why did you place your vote there?
Honestly, the condescending attitude is more or less me not liking him but his lynch would help out the game in a lot of ways. Depending on how he flips we can figure out if Calcifer was full of shit or not and it might get Calcifer to finally explain himself. After, I placed my vote on him I also realized that a wagon on him might get him to stop avoiding Silver's questions and actually answer them. A Pine lynch will also send a message that we are getting sick and tired of people who don't answer our questions which may lead to Antihero explaining himself as well. BC, right now, all these town/scum list that people have built without explanations, all it does is hurt the game. Especially when you have people like Calcifer who derail wagons without a justifiable reason why. Pine's death might actually give us stuff to work on.
Was not part of our argument. In fact it was hardly "railing" you as you put it. I talked about Califer for the first part of it, and toward the very end. I also talked about Antihero answering questions toward him. In fact, I'm surprised no one pointed out that this post failed to say anything that makes you look scum. So, it was hardly railing and thus your case is moot. It was 23 hours since my last post that was part of my bitching argument with you that diddin referred to and thus diddin was overreacting a bit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Post 941, dude. Read the posts you're responding to.
I did. He said I kept trying to escalate it even after almost a day had gone past since it had ended. That's hardly escalating. I agree that I had devolved to bitching and whining for a while but I had posted a post without that before he posted his. I also, agree that I hadn't scum hunted today and now I've started trying. Don't get me wrong. I don't think diddin's scum. I've never seen a scum who could double vote. I just think most of his case against me was an overreaction to an argument that had ended.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP
oh you were referring to my post with 968. i thought u were referring to diddin's i dont read the numbers that much sorry
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Wait, I'm confused. I answered 936. What are you telling me to read?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Well either way the argument was over by the time you posted. Also, I posted my scum reads (as per your request) in Hiraki, Calcifer, and Silver. But I'm a give and take type of guy so what reads do you have diddin and why? Also, if you have any thoughts on my suspicions they're more than welcome.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:Saved you the work of doing a votecount, though it's done in my style instead of yours. :P
(The strikethrough is to show what's changed from the last votecount. This is what it looks like without the strikes:
Wraith - 4 (Calcifer, Pine, ConfidAnon, evilpacman18)
Pine - 3
(Empking, TwoHeadedBoy)

Romanus - 1 (IceyCupcake)
Calcifer - 1 (Wraith)
TwoHeadedBoy - 1 (nhammen)
C-Worl - 2 (Diddin x 2)
Evilpacman18 - 1 (silverbullet999))
2 =/= 3 But close enough.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:Get off of EMP and C-Worl. Focus on Wraith and force a hardclaim.
I hate you. Also, if THB would read the other day phases I have voted Calcifer plenty of times. It never goes anywhere, why waste my vote on him. Since Calc, wants to force a hard claim I'll join this wagon but most likely they'll claim VT, then someone will hammer, he'll flip town, and we'll be right back here tomorrow twiddling our dicks in the sand.

Vote: Wraith
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, I hate this game so even though I'm at L5 I'll save you the trouble of pressuring a claim out of me, I'm Vanilla Townie. Believe it if you want to, I could honestly care less.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

If you noticed I dropped all my suspicions of Pine. You're ALL full of fail and it saddens me that you're going to give scum an easy win with the way things have been going.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:If you noticed I dropped all my suspicions of Pine. You're ALL full of fail and it saddens me that you're going to give scum an easy win with the way things have been going.
So you're appealing to the reason everyone found you suspicious? What were the reasons you dropped your suspicion?

(Sorry if you said somewhere, I might have missed it.)

~Fugi
Calcifer mainly. I think he's prolly scum (Though no one listens to me) so his defense of Pine being town would be pretty stupid if Pine was scum. If Calcifer is town then that means he probably have a read. However, it's been about 2 weeks since we were originally promised a wall explaining his reads. Which is why I'm leaning toward Calcifer=scum. However, either way I realized Pine would most likely be town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Claiming at L-5
does
sound newbTown. It plays in
perfectly
with C-Worl
abusing
the fact that a third or so of you dismiss all of his scum tells as newbishness.
That's assuming I'm brilliant enough to plant each post in such a way that it would look newbish, which would require me to be one of the best players here. Instead, I've gotten pissed off by newbish label. I'm not abusing anything and you've developed tunnel vision.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Apparently you misunderstood. You are claiming that I'm abusing the label of newbtown, correct? Well, for me to abuse it I would have to make conscientious decisions on very post on how to make them look newbish. EX: I would know that early claiming is a newbish thing to do and thus do it because of which.

In other words you are calling me clever because the only way for me to abuse that label without claiming that ;abel is doing things to fit that label, which would require me to have thoroughly thought out every post of mine in this game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Your theory is actually the most laughable theory. And if you pay attention o all my other games I'm in you'll see that my play style in all of them is the same.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

Actually, it doesn't stand bc for a long time before that post Pine was on my scum list. When he moved off it is when I made that post. Also, as far as the post that you didn't understand. I was talking about Pine's wagon and not Jerbs. Pine's wagon on D2 built up extremely fast at the very beginning of the day which is why he's probably not scum. Scum were most likely trying to bus a quick lynch of him. I understand why you got confused and I apologize for not making my point a little clearer.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:The WIFOM nuggets sprinkled liberally throughout nhammen's big post are not to my liking. At all.

Also, C-Worl's last post seems to be suggesting that I'm not scum because the D2 wagon was an effort to bus...which is it, C-Worl? Or are you mixing up your scum motives and your Town cover-story motives?
What are you asking here?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm confused. I've said that I don't think your scum in previous posts and that was my reasoning. What are you trying to get at?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Well, that in Calcifer it's more of a combination of the two.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:It looks very much to me like Romanus or EPM are our lynches for today. Neither are my top suspects, but admittedly, I may be suffering from a bit of tunnel vision. I have a strong Town read on Romanus, and a growing scumspicion of EPM. Between the two, it's a no-brainer.

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: evilpacman18
Calcifer wrote:
Vote: evilpacman18
Hammer.
Quoted for significance. Both people apparently forgot where their votes were. Pine unvoted C-Worl although his vote was on nhamen at the time. And unless Calc stole Diddin's powers, his vote was already on EPM.

Oh btw,
VOTE: EPM

There's your real hammer.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

What's the point? Obviously a fuck load of VTs were stuck into this game so if I were scum and I saw like 5 VTs in a row get killed and we had a mass claim, I'd just claim VT. Honestly, I'd assume we had no power roles except that we already have a confirmed one in Diddin. Also, Wraith's last post was the scummiest of the game. If he had went about his day the fact that he's alive would have been brought up but probably wouldn't have been enough for people to rally around lynching him, however, he automatically started going to throw it out of people's head as soon as the day began. Also, he referred to himself as confirmed townie. He was never confirmed townie, he just claimed to be townie, which everyone does, and he also claimed a PR. That doesn't confirm him to us especially since we have no way of verifying if what he's saying is true. We only gave him the benefit of the doubt bc... well shit. Calcifer said so.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Also, I hate this game so even though I'm at L5 I'll save you the trouble of pressuring a claim out of me, I'm Vanilla Townie. Believe it if you want to, I could honestly care less.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, this, THIS is why I nagged Calcifer for days to justify his goddamn reasons, but noooooo, Pikachu don't want to explain. Now, he's dead and whatever great fucking insight he had to why Pine may or may not be town is fucking lost. As well as his reasoning for all his reads. THIS is why people need to explain themselves more bc in the end, Calcifer didn't help us out a damn bit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Why? Because I was right? I told him that he should tell us his reasons in case he got killed and he's the one who decided it would be better to just randomly announce his reads with no explanation. Also, considering his votes were on the other townies that got lynched, I'd see his "reads" were worthless. In the end he didn't help us out a damn bit, where as if he had used this "great mafia wisdom" that he apparently has and explained shit then maybe we'd have some shit to work with. Instead, we're on D4 and the best idea we have so far is a massclaim? This is some backyard bullshit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I'm not sure I follow the question, IC. If that was a question.
Think he wanted you to claim.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, Cupcake, if we're doing this you need to claim too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I've read all of the arguments for C-Worl as newbTown, and I find them lacking. I don't think he's
ever
gotten a fair shake. Furthermore, the way he is playing is exactly how I'd play as newbScum. Most of what he's done has been taken for granted or glossed over because of his newness.
Just keep playing that tiny violin.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:PEDIT: Pine, we have a bodyguard. Mass Claim with a living bodyguard. I feel better about that than some.

Also, I'd prefer nhamman, Romanus, or EmpKing, with a side order of diced Hiraki tbh.
We have someone who claimed to be body guard, we have no real proof that he is.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, let me get this shit straight.

Here we are, D4, we done mislynched like 3 nillas, and 3 mo nillas got killed during the night. Therefore we've reached the point where one or two more mislynches could possibly be a game over situation. And we're supposed to believe some Town Neighborizor shit (I ain't never heard of) with a group of 3 dudes and some dead dude that can't legally confirm or deny any damn thing you say. And we're supposed to believe y'all when you got a punk ass Claim, followed by a punk ass list, which still ain't got any got damn reasons on it. All it shows is you and a hydra, a dead hydra, deciding amongst yo selves who the hell y'all think is town or scum and not only do you got no got damn reasons but you also got no got damn proof that anything you say is true. All you got is Pine confirming this shit, when for all we know yo ass and Pine's ass could be in league together. Now, I don't know about y'all, but if ya story is real it would be a good idea to put down some reasons now, bc honestly, i aint buyin this bullshit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:C-Worl - Mastin, weak townread
@Pine, according to this neighbor shit, Mastin's VCA indicates what now? BC, the only thing of Mastin's that y'all have given us is this.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, that is NOT a semicommon role. This is the first time I've heard of that shit. I've heard of friendly neighbor before, where you could tell one person and one person only that you were town but you had no way of knowing their alignment. Also, who's pulling wool? Y'all wait till we're down to critical mass to reveal this shit and you're still trying to tunnel on me and now you can't even get ya facts straight with what ya man just posted. So who's pulling what wool?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:discredits detractors
I ain't discrediting shit. I figure if yall had a qt with mastin he might've told y'all some shit on the why's. I'm just sayin, give us some reasons or some shit bc if all yall gonna do is just tell us who he though was scum or not and you still aint gonna give us no reasons why I might as well vote yo ass. I mean specially if y'all are PR claiming in what seems to be a mass VT.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

Post by C-Worl »

Wraith wrote:C-Worl, stop being a skeptic. You are the ONLY one here who doubts a pair of very believable claims.
That's because none of you, NONE OF YOU, have given any proof. If I were scum, I could claim town Doctor right now. Problem is Doctor and Cop are very common roles. So you both claimed roles that one I know is semicommon, and one that I'm just now hearing about for the first time. Therefore, it's safe claims bc no one else would probably have such a role. Either way I could claim and equally rare or semirare role and there would be no reason to believe your claim or my claim more than the others. I just don't want people to fuck up and give you all the benefit of the doubt simply bc you claimed some shit bc your claims don't have anything backing them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:...Except for the fact that the behavior of both claimants, before AND after claim, matches the claim exactly. Not to mention the fact that the Neighborizer claim is confirmed by the other neighbors, which scum would NEVER do. If a fakeclaimed Neighborizer gets killed for any reason, then everyone who confirmed the Neighborizer is auto-scum. Neighborizer is one of the worst fakeclaims.
IT is indeed one of the worst fake claims, until you get into critical mass mode. We've mislynched 3 people. For all we know 1 more mislynch or 2 more mislynches could be fatal. Therefore people wouldn't vote for claimed neighborizor bc it would be too risky. Confirming it makes you equally safe. Therefore town would refuse to lynch the 3 neighbors plus the other claimed PR meaning as a scum team you could have just protected 4 members for one more day, which could help easily win the game.

On the reverse, if the claim is true, all it does is clear Icey. And so far it hasn't really helped the game out, at all.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:
Neighborized Roles would flip their normal role.

Neighborized townies would flip townie
Neighborized goons would flip goon
etc

So you're mod confirming the presence of a Neighborizer?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pages and pages of Calc's stuff? All I've seen is random statements of who Calc sees as scum and or mafia. Statement's that anyone could have gotten from reading the thread. So, that proves nothing. Why you gettin mad bro?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THIS IS STUPID. WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST CLAIM AT ONCE? ALSO WE NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF CLAIMS, SO...

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla

DID I MISS ANY CLAIMS?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

FINE, WHATEVER. HIRAKI WE NEED YOUR PICK FOR OUR NEXT CLAIM.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Not Claimed: Antihero, nhammen, ConfidAnon, Silverbullet999, Romanus
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla

Not Claimed: Nhamen, Romanus, Antihero, ConfidAnon
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:Not-Fugi: Are you positive that the logic that proves you to be scum is unshakable?

And I said it before and I'll say it again. Only town would vote Pine, Calcifer held too much power for it to be anything but a futile, dangerous lynch that benefits scum very little.
Did you see how quickly the Pine wagon built up? There's no way that there wasn't scum on that wagon.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually I think Wraith is scum too. Without you two it would be 5 votes from 4 people. Which on D2 I wouldn't have considered that big. Considering we needed 9 to lynch. There's a huge difference between L2 and L4.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I had a point? I will remember this day forever. In fact, I'm going to sig it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, now that that's done. (Sorry for the fluff)

We're still waiting on 4 claims. Until, we get them, the nillas seem like the best suspects. Judging from Fugi's VCA and considering I claimed VT, I'm actually the biggest scumspect from a logical POV. I'm the only person involved on all the lynch wagons. Pine, Nhamen, Silver, and THB were on 2 each. From the vca that was shown by Fugi, Emp has voted Pine everytime except for the Jerbs wagon (Of course he started the day on Pine)

I'm leaning toward Fugi's argument bc A) I personally know that I'm town. B) He seems like the second best option behind me.

Vote: Empking
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:They do. Town PRs might lurk to avoid the Night Kill. Likewise Scum can easily be the most active players in a game.
QFT
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla
Nhamen - Vanilla

Not Claimed: Romanus, Antihero, ConfidAnon

Ok, so 7 VT claims so far. We should probably focus on them for the time being.

The case on Emp is very nice but I do agree with Emp's logic that THB is suspicious for the same logic. Though THB has been more active throughout the game than Emp (except when Emp is under the microscope)

Silver Bullet seems a bit over eager at times but seemed to provide a good case against Rom. Pine's been tunneling on me in both games I'm playing with him. Not sure if that's just a clash of our play styles or what but it's starting to look scummier to me. Of course, I say that in reservation bc Calcifer flipped town.

Hiraki came in like yay, and saw what I saw in Calc at the time. Then after the first night kill he seemed to agree with ICE that Calc prolly wasn't scum. Yet, at the end he had gone back to thinking Calc scum. Also, the way the player before him played was suspicious in it's own right.

I don't really know about Nhamen. He just doesn't feel right but I don't really have much for a case against him.

And of course, I'm Vanilla as well so if you want a case against me, go ask Pine for one of his many.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh forgot to say.

Biggest scum reads out of those 7: Hiraki, Emp, and Silver

IDK Reads: Nhamen (feels fishy)

Townish reads: Pine (bc of Calc) and THB
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

silverbullet999 wrote:-C-worl
Expand on my... over eagerness... if you don't mind.
Really can't place my finger on it, just seems like at times you liked to pounce on certain points. Like with Rom. It's kind of the Nhamen feeling I have.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hiraki wrote:You can't find me and Silver scum. That's like liking sour and bitter things. They don't mix well.
It's highly probable you planned it that way. If we lynched Silver right now that argument could be used to clear you or vice versa. It's called distancing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Like LuLu, that's why I'm not signing up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DIDDIN IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I THINK WRAITH IS SCUM! Diddin comes out a Town (assumable) Double Voter. That was D2. Wraith told us the people he body guarded and never mentioned body guarding for Diddin. Why would a town protective role not protect the one claimed (practically confirmed) PR?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:Offhand I'd say you're about to learn the joys of Raivann, Umbrage, and VezokPiraka.

You were not prepared :D
DAMNIT! I ined because I wanted to see what those three were like then I realized Jindori was in the game too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The fact that Jindori and LuLu are in the game at least makes me feel better about not being the most hated in the game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm not scum in this game. My play style is just bad. Honestly, the only game I've been in where I didn't get a bunch of votes in was the game I was actually scum in. I just suck at being town. I'm working on it though.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Nhamen

Just realized why he felt strange to me and it's scummy as fuck. He's only posted on the following dates. March: 7, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, 21, 22, 25, 26, 29 and April 4 Think about that, this game has lasted over a month and he's only posted on 12 separate days. In fact 11, 17, and 22 are the only times where he posted a day after his last post. every other time he's disappeared for 2 days, or 3 days, or 4 days, Hell it was 6 days his post on the 4th.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also nice to note that the three great scumhunters that diddin mentioned all happen to be the 3 night kills.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:That said, I'm not sold on those three being infallible, as there are some significant differences in their reads.
Which is why I found it noteworthy. Not everyone here thinks that all three are great but diddin does. BTW, can I get a link to the game y'all found that included a scum double voter?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Jesus Christ, that entire game was filled with almost broken roles.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

lol
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ You can calm down. Even if I did think you were scum there's no way I would risk being wrong and lynching a town PR. You're being way too over defensive.

Regardless of roles Double Voter (which we mostly agreed at the time was deftown) was the only confirmed PR at the time. The fact that Wraith is claiming Body Guard and he never used that ability to protect our one confirmed PR and our one (mostly agreed upon) obvtown is very suspicious.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Technically that's a fallacy. When I'm scum I constantly post regardless. Unless I simply don't have anything to say.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor (Neighborized with Pine and THB currently if truthful)
Antihero - Town Hider (Role confirms THB if truthful)
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla

Not Claimed: Nhamen, Romanus, ConfidAnon
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

From what I understand it's L2

Vote: Antihero

I don't buy the Hider/Cop bs at all. His reasons for "investigating" THB are stupid considering A) I tried to hammer Jerbs. B) I did hammer EPM. Also, as someone previously pointed out, why wouldn't he investigate Wraith or Diddin? This seems like one of the most pitiful fake claims in mafia history. I assume he tried claiming Hider simply because people were being suspicious of the VT claims. Therefore he probably though PR claiming would save him but didn't realize how stupid his claim was.

If I were him and I were mafia I would have said 3 names. All 3 would still be alive. And one of the three would be my scum buddy.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Speaking of leaving it at L-2, does anyone still have suspicions of diddin at this point?

Just curious because I coulda sworn at least one of you thought he might be doublevoting scum. Too lazy to look up the posts though.

~Pie

PEdit: Yeah Fugi basically beat me to the point I was gonna imply.
I'm suspicious of him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't understand.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:I'm saying your actions and posts read fairly scummy and if it weren't for your claim I think at this point in time I'd be highly suspicious of you. I'm not saying I am suspicious though.

~Fugi
I am though. Especially when you started to get defensive over a case of mine against Wraith.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:That may be partially because this game is currently boring as hell (Not your fault Slaxx I still <3 You). I'm almost only posting because I know some of you love to see my shining face<3
You're only posting because Grey called scum out for lurking.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
diddin wrote:That may be partially because this game is currently boring as hell (Not your fault Slaxx I still <3 You). I'm almost only posting because I know some of you love to see my shining face<3
You're only posting because Grey called scum out for lurking.

I've been regularly posting before and after Grey did that, scum.
You've posted 65 times out of over 1400 posts in this thread. I call that lurking for the most part.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

zdenek claim now please
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla
Zdenek - Vanilla

Not Claimed: Nhamen, ConfidAnon
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Zdenek wrote:
C-Worl wrote:zdenek claim now please
Ok. I'm VT.
Thx, now you get to choose one of the two who haven't claimed and they'll have to claim next.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #166) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You can finish reading first. Though with those particular two it might be better for you to just look at their isos
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #167) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

but yeah, reading is a good idea, prolly'll take u some time
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

oh he did? my bad
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla
Zdenek - Vanilla
Nhamen - Vanilla

Not Claimed: ConfidAnon
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
Antihero - Town Cop (Role confirms THB if truthful)
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla
Zdenek - Vanilla
Nhamen - Vanilla

Not Claimed: ConfidAnon

Thanks for noticing the error Fugi.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

[spoiler='Your fallacy]

x = -1 - 1/x

Subsituting into...
[/sup]
x^2 + (x) + 1 = 0
... we get
[/sub]

(-1-1/x)^2 + (-1 - 1/x) + 1 = 0

Therefore the rest of your argument is void.[/spoiler]
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm convinced that Antihero should be our lynch for today.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
Pine = Vanilla (Neighborized)
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla (Neighborized/Confirmed Townie (Unless he's GF))
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla
Zdenek - Vanilla
Nhamen - Vanilla
Hoppster - Vanilla

I'm mad that I was not neighborized last night. We have 9 VTs to choose from. We should stay away from ICE and Wraith lynches at all costs. However, if ICE gets NKed then Wraith needs to be strung up immediately the next day.

So out of our 9 THB is confirmed and I'd assume ICE would've broken Pinescum by now in the Neighbor QT so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That leaves our suspect list to Hiraki, Me, Emp, Zdenek, Silver, Nhamen, and Hoppster.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #174) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'd love to hear who the new neighbor is but I won't push.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #175) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Hiraki

He's gotten games "confused" in this thread but not in his others. I think he's just trying to confuse us in order to avert suspicion. Add onto that who he replaced for and I'm willing to go with Emp on this one.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #176) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Maybe the fact that y'all are quick lynching someone, based on a mutual agreement in a Neighborizor QT THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS. You could be GF, and you could be making up all this shit that Mastin read. I just went through the Empking ISO and I saw nothing to warrant this sudden push for a quick lynch. Town will not gain from this in anyway because if y'all are wrong about your case (which is a stupid case imho) we could be handing Scum the game. (of course you would like that) You waited until after Calcifer was dead to reveal this Neighborizor QT. So....

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Trust me, if we lynch him we'll have finally hit scum. Calcifer was wrong about his read. Scum are coming after Emp only bc Emp's been after Pine for the entire game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Reasons that by reading his ISO don't really stand out. He's been consistent in his thoughts that Pine is scum which means he probably thinks that Pine is scum. His ISO doesn't look scummy to me. And a quick lynch when we've lynched 4 townies in a row isn't a good thing under any circumstances. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? I obviously think you are but you need to ask yourself that question. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? At least give everyone time to post today, restate your case, and let him try to defend himself. Don't just speed it through or you run a serious risk of a fifth mislynch which could very well be a scum win.

PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #178) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Which Pine case? You want some of the cases built by people who have since been lynched or killed and flipped as Townies? People have been calling him scum all game, a lot of townies have been doing it. If he were town scum would've flipped off his wagons by now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yes discredit me as VI, that way no one else questions you when you quick lynch Empking, he flips town, and scum win the game. Just note that I will cuss like a mother fucker in the fall out thread. (Does Mafia Scum have fall out threads?)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #180) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Day One: Starts out with a pointless description of himself (has not done this in other games) Posts long ass walls at the beginning of the RVS. (give town players a reason to give up early on) He over reacts majorly to a post by Silver. Then when people start wanting him to be lynched he starts ATE, apologizes for his playstyle. He also posted large amounts of fluff which was that first stupid math question. He talks about Mastin having an established meta (he hasn't played with Mastin before) and even so meta is always a moot point (if u eventually figure out ur own meta u can abuse it, if mastin's meta was established then he's had enough time to master it) He tells Mastin and ICE to stop buddying to him (Trying to look more Town) Ditched my case because it got "stale" so he switched to Parama, and then after one line of decent advise from Friend he hops on the Friend wagon. (Opportunistic scum) Tries to label Friend and Emp as scum buddies (we know for a fact that can't be true.) Starts to distance from the Friend wagon once it gets to L2 by unvoting (assumes it's picked up enough speed that it doesn't need him anymore) He claims the cases on Friend were stupid (why'd he vote friend in the first place) Also, Friend notes that he finds Pine scummy before he dies. Finally puts his vote back on but makes sure he's done enough distancing before hand.

Day Two: Starts with a vote on Parama and links his previous case which was more or less 2 or 3 lines and should hardly be counted as a case. Switched to the Jerbs wagon (wonder why?) He keeps posting links to his cases on Parama and all of them are 2 or 3 lines of content. Which begs the question of why he didn't simply just repeat himself?
Pine wrote:The way I see it, Parama, you make a habit of misrepresenting whoever you see as vulnerable, ignoring anything that contradicts your premise, and trying as hard as you can to skim others' reasons, distill them, and present them as your own in an effort to win their support. And when anyone appears to be honestly scumhunting or willing to declare support or condemnation for someone you disagree with, you go ahead and paint them blackly too.
I find this quote funny bc it reminds me of Pine's own playstyle. He then continues to continue railing down reasons against Parama (who flipped town) He condems people for using Meta as an excuse (but he did it with Calcifer....) Finally, he gives up on Parama and comes after me with a cockeyed theory that I'm pretending to be an idiot just to slip by without suspicion. Also, he called me his #3 scumspect but when Parama failed he skipped Hiraki and went straight to me. I of course called him on it and he labels me as overreacting. Calcifer comes out with his huge Pine defense and Pine says he wishes he knew what he did so he could do it as scum in the future. He then posts another case on me.
Pine wrote:
Spoiler:
--3/67: C-Worl's first post of any substance at all. Notice that although C-Worl has the third highest post count, he waited this long to do anything. In fact, he lurked and posted inanities until Calcifer put him on a scum list, at which point he replied within
four minutes
, (indicating he was watching the thread.) The post is devoted to discrediting Calc's FOS, condemning me, defending Parama (scum buddy,) and pointing to Winger as a null tell, then pointing back at Calc and I.
--Over the next few pages, C-Worl continues to get panicky-defensive about being on Calc's scum list, and building a case for NewbTown. What I find especially curious are asking questions that could be easily answered with a simple wiki search. Look at post 7/85 and 10/105. "What is a Hydra?" I'm genuinely NewbTown, and I figured this out with a wiki search the first time it was mentioned. C-Worl wastes time distracting us.
--Posts 123 & 125: Here's where C-Worl really first comes onto my radar. GreyICE says something unrelated, but it gets me thinking and I notice C-Worl's scumminess. Transcribed below:
GreyICE wrote:Given the vast, VAST amounts of time Mastin has put into explaining things and the amount of time that nacho has as well, what makes you think those reads are without reason?

Also, you gonna HATE DrippingGoofball.
Pine wrote:This is mostly just a sudden gut reaction inspired by GreyICE's point.

Mastin has an established meta, and part of it is this exact sort of thing. There aren't many (good) reasons for Town to put up unsubstantiated lists like that, but a big one is to see who gets defensive or overly concerned about fingers waved in their general direction. Now, I don't know if this was Calcifer-Mastin's purpose, indeed I remain suspicious of him for it, but it serves mine. It may not have been intended as a scum trap, but C-Worl's sprung it anyway and made a big ping on the scumdar.
VOTE: C-worl
--ISO posts 11-17 are mostly fluff.
--THB's 158 is a good example of how C-Worl has cultivated a "Too newb to be scum" image, enabling him to get away with scumtells.
--18/190: Here it is, the big giveaway I didn't find until I started ISOing him. At this point, the wagon on C-Worl has been derailed and suspicion has moved on to others, almost entirely thanks to the NewbTown opinions. This is where C-Worl actively propagates the "I'm a newb" defense,
in the same sentence
where he tries to be a voice of authority on strategy. This completely discredits the "I'm a newb defense."
--19/193: Now that he thinks he has a bit of Town cred, he tries to pull people back onto the wagon he supports.
--ISO Posts 20-25: Contributes nothing, mostly fluff and propagation of "Woe is me, people don't like me"
--28/219: This one's an interesting read. First because of the irony that now C-Worl is the one with the 'Goon' title, and second because
no one is this stupid
. He claimed earlier in the thread to have played 5+ games, presumably on other sites, yet he makes a semi-serious argument based on
forum title
? He pushes the newb defense way too hard here.
--30/223: Appeals to emotion, plays to pity, AND reinforces newb defense.
--33/235: Realizes he's getting nowhere, and that he can jump onto the biggest wagon in town without being suspicious. Whines about people respecting Calc/not respecting him as cover. Immediately followed by...
--34/237: Asking for a vote count, to see how close we are to lynching Town.
--Posts 239-242, plus 36/276: Empking makes a good case against C-Worl, C-Worl makes a scummy defense, but the Friend wagon is ramping up so it all gets lost. C-Worl continues scum defense in 36/276 despite the fact that no one remembers the earlier conversation, again trying to take a position of expertise in contradiction of the newb defense.
--Between 38/282 and 39/395, C-Worl takes a 3-day hiatus, showing up to avoid a lurker prod. Magically, it is mere hours after nhammen makes the first case (even a mild one) against C-Worl in days. In 39/395, C-Worl gets defensive (over nothing) and falls back onto the tried and true methods of looking productive while accomplishing nothing: bashing Calc, and "other people have posted a case for my vote, so I don't have to".
--ISO posts 41-54: Nothing of note except ineffective Friend-bashing (the "hardball" line of comments were particularly dumb), fluff, and recruiting for the biggest wagon.
--55/519: "I was trying to end the screaming match between everyone." What the fuck does this mean? The only purpose I see it serving it "Hey, I haven't plead newb in a while, let's say something moronic to reinforce that." Not to mention that C-Worl had been one of the primary instigators of said argument.
--56/535: Lynching VT doesn't matter to C-Worl, because they're useless to him. Also sets up for a future VT claim.
--57/538 & 58/540: AGAIN scrambles to derail even mild suspicion against himself, and push attention back onto the big wagon as soon as possible by referencing valid points that
others
have made.
-->Active lurk to the lynch, doing almost nothing but discredit Hiraki and quote other peoples' cases against him.
-->Friend (VT) is lynched with C-Worl's facilitation. At no point anywhere did C-Worl provide any original thought or evidence against Friend, though he did do whatever he could to keep the wagon up with other peoples' quotes and discrediting Friend's only significant defender.
DAY 2
--Like in Day One, C-Worl lurked and said absolutely nothing until a vote was placed on him. Immediately (2.5 hours later,) he gets way over-defensive to the single vote (66/706), defends Parama AGAIN (mirroring his first post of substance on D1,) and tries to discredit both the person voting for him and Calcifer (67/707). Finally, he equivocated in 68/712 to cover his bases for when I flip Town.
Note this is bigger than the case he had on Parama, Friend, Hiraki, anyone you name. Apparently #3 was 10x scummier than #1 and #2. I ask for why Jerbs is scum and instead of answering he says I'm scum buddying and says that me,parama,wraith,and jerbs are prolly the scum team. 2 are dead, flipped as town, and one is one of our 2 remaining claimed prs. We go to war and he just keeps coming at me full force (never once used this much pushing for his other "scumreads") He later doubts how people can get reads on Jerbs which contradicts his response to me when I asked why people were voting for Jerbs. He went from condemning the man to buddying with him really quick.

Day Three: Wraith comes out and says that Pine is being framed so Pine's reaction is to quickly vote for Wraith. Also for being his focus of attention on Day 2 it's a full 8 posts before he mentions me on D3 and it's only because I voted for him. Tells diddin to read the fucking thread when diddin double votes for him. He gets at me for petty personal insults (which he uses all the time) He finally votes for me and claims to have been ready to do it since Day 1. (didn't start to push that case till Day 2) Finally moves off me (if he cant get a wagon he just abandons it for something more popular)

Day Four: At least he stays consistent and calls my first post scummy. Except he agrees with some of my logic and never explains why it's scummy. He then comes down on me for simply not knowing about the Neighborizor role. (I'm being attacked for not knowing something, really?) Tells me to get my head out of my ass (but i was the condescending one?)

Then communication breaks down and the threads stalls. Gets in an argument with me over Diddin this time. (I'll admit I thought Diddin could be scum and he seemed scummy to me) Finally switches to the antihero wagon though he never stated why.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #181) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also I didn't say it did or didn't exist but we don't have proof that it does. I believed the emp case until i read his iso, people are basically stone walling the man.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

My sudden read switch came upon reading Empking and Pine's metas.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:My sudden read switch came upon reading Empking and Pine's metas.
I meant ISO, not meta.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

Not really sure why I said Meta instead of ISO. Far as meta goes you seem similar in most of our games but I have no idea what that means until they end. But yeah my flip came from your isos
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
You have 24 hours to at least try or I will vote you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

^Ditto
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

silverbullet999 wrote:I hate everyone.
We'll lynch Rom tomorrow.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Wraith, he was saying those people said those things. >_>

~Fugi
Oh... I thought he was calling the neighborhood scum too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hoppster wrote:OHFORGODSAKESTOPITYOUNINJAS
lulz
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #190) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Zdenek

I promised Silver.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #191) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:It's LyLo and your vote flies down?
Yesterday could have been LyLo yet the Neighborhoods votes flew down like clock work. BTW, who's the new neighbor?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #192) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

The hell I thought you wanted me to lynch Rom???

Unvote
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #193) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

If I were scum they might believe you but because I'm town they don't want to mislynch in LyLo.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #194) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

grey should be able to tell you that me sheeping is not a scum tell from me. I voted zden bc yesterday i told silver i would. he told me to unvote so i followed. thats my style of play especially once i get to lylo.

as for the game there's obviously 2 factions here.

The Neighborhood:
ICE
THB
Pine
Silver

And Everyone Else:
Me
Zdenek
Hoppster
Nhamen
Hiraki

Now if we're to take the neighborhoods word that every member is town then 4 out of the 5 in the other faction are scum (cant be all five cuz game would be over) I know I'm town. So by process of elimination:

Scum:
Hiraki
Zdenek
Hoppster
Nhamen
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #195) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

so we're gonna ignore my post for some fluff?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

There can't be 5 scum in this game or the game would be over. If you were to add me to the scum list you need to take someone else off and explain why.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Fugi or Pie?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

schmeagal? is that question directed at me?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #199) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

So we're allowed to vote?

Vote: Zdenek

L-4

Everything he says should be ignored. He's throwing dirt at this point to confuse us.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”