Open 279 - Rusty Guillotine Mafia - Game Over!

LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

zoraster wrote:...that's your response to being prodded?
considering that there's about a month and a half's worth of case that I've been putting on the same person, yes, this is an answer I need before continuing
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Fate »

INFORMATION OVERLOAD.

ITS A REAL THING GUYS.

LYNCH RC, FOR FREEDOM
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Vigilante Ventriloquist »

Shadow Dancer, 3 days ago wrote:OK, catching up now.
You read slowly, dude.

And while I'm pissed at something else anyway, Fate what the hell did you mean by this? If you want to accuse me of lurking, man up and fucking call me on it. None of this "OH, TEEHEE, LOOK AT THAT NOOB WITH HIS SILLY REAL LIFE STUFF GETTING IN THE WAY, I'M SO SEXY AND AWESOME BECAUSE MY NAME IS FATE AND I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT FATE" shit.

Limited access this weekend because I'm addicted to marathon games and there isn't much to talk about in this game anyway.
"I WANNA lynch Vigilante Ventriloquist for being annoying enough to be a Reaper Charlie alt" -GreyICE

"Vig, go die in a hole now Please before I kill you myself." -The Acting Method
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

See, Fate, your problem is that you spend too much time trying to convince people who are either scum or completely blind to see the light.

SD is certainly scum with the way he doesn't want to dish information now. Seems like a weird situation for RC to just hardcore bus in. But on the other hand, RC has yet to do anything town, so....

...processing where my final vote today should be. My guess is I'll get something up by this weekend.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Concission, crypto, and Shadow Dancer have been prodded. By my activity rules, this means that Jarti, Concission, and Shadow Dancer should be replaced (Jarti has yet to pick up her prod.) However, because of the difficultly in finding three replacements for a 60+ page game, as well as the fact that I'm heading out the door right now, I'm going to give a grace period from now until later tonight when I'm back at my computer.

Vote Count #51

RedCoyote: Fate, cypto, VP Baltar (L-3)
VP Baltar: Jarti, RedCoyote, Concission (L-3)
Fate: AlmasterGM
Jarti: LuckayLuck
AlmasterGM: zoraster

Not voting:
Shadow Dancer, Vigilante Ventriloquist

On guillotine:
Shadow Dancer

Deadline is on March 28th, 2011, at 5:00 PM central time.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to end the day immediately.

With no new votes until deadline, RedCoyote will be placed on guillotine.

"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Fate »

REPLACE!
REPLACE!
REPLACE!
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Just assign all their votes to Fate and I :D

We can win this shiz in a day.
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Fate »

TOWN VOTING BLOC!
TOWN VOTING BLOC!
TOWN VOTING BLOC!
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

What? Another prod? Would be unfair to ask for a replacement in my situation... But on the other hend being doomed shattered my motivation into tiny little peaces and some unidentifiable pulp... I feel really out of this game. I don'tknow what I should tell you because I feel like I know shit anyway. I still call RC, AGM scum team. And the other leading waggon is Obvtown Baltar. So

vote RC

for now.
It's weakend now so I'll maybe finally have some time to try and deal with this stuff again...
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

Shadow Dancer,

If you're town you do this game a great disservice by convincing us that you're scum.
What say you to that?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

....I can...I can't..;... my pact...mypac..tt *dies
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Jarti and Concission have just been sent PM's notifying them they have been replaced - they are not permitted to post in the thread, even if they come back before any potential replacements. However, note that I am on a roadtrip Saturday, and will not have computer access until late in the day. Even if I get offers to replace, they will not be finalized until late Saturday (unless one comes immediately tonight before I go to bed.) I won't replace Shadow Dancer. There will be
no
deadline extension, regardless of whether or not the slots are filled.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by zoraster »

Fate: Is SD distancing from RC?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

HE VERY WELLL FUCKING COULD BE I SWEAR

I MEAN IS HE THAT GOOD AT SCUM?

NO.

BUT IF HE VOTED RC AND SAID "i'll use the fact everyone thinks im scummy as a way to soil the RC wagon which is on my buddy" WOULD BE PERFECT.

BUT
BUTBTUBTUBTUBTUBTU IDK

FAFAFAFAFAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAN WE JUST PURGE THIS TOWN OF EVERYONE BUT ME AND BALTAR PLEASE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

RED C PROBABLY TOLD HIM TO LURK AND SCUM IT UP AND THEN VOTE HIM TO SOIL THE WAGON WITH DISTANCING.

YEAH

COACHING

YEAH

THATS
IT
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anybody want to vote LL?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anybody want to vote LL?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Fate »

I DIDNT WNAT TO THE FIRST FUCKING TIME YOU POSTED IT
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ok

then don't respond

god

its not that fucking hard
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And as far as your last posts go

GlaDOS > zoraster

and yeah no shit if its if 3 player lylo im fuckin votin for you

so yeah, you'd best try to get me eliminated before that
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Fate »

HERP DERP 3P LYLO TUNNELTUNNELTUNNELZZZZZZZZZZZ
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

hehehehehhHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fate 1487 wrote:1483 is the scummiset and most ELABORATE way to say "I reserve the right to change my reads at all times, whenver the fuck I want, and take no hard stances on anything."
What was my Sim vote? I pushed that thing from start to finish. No, I'm just being rational here, Fate, something you wouldn't know anything about. I let the circumstances of the game dictate my scumhunting. Everyone else is treating this game like some sort of partner game or something.

I find VPB scummy on his own merits. I find you scummy on your own merits. I came to these conclusions through the passage of the game. Your relationship with him does not make these reads better or worse. It's a complete red herring. And your WIFOM yelling and screaming is not going to change that either way.
Fate 1487 wrote:"I can use long posts and logic to justify my scumplay. I won't even buddy town players, JUST confirmed ones. hehehhehe"
You're not even making sense. I thought, this whole time, you were coming at to me for buddying with AGM? Now you mean to tell me I've never buddied anyone?

And it's complete BS to say I haven't been townhunting. I called zora out as town for some time. If I was around when you and VPB and friends tried to get him quicklynched, I'd have spoken up about it then too.

---
AGM 1488 wrote:@RC - Why will you lynch VPB but not Fate?
I think it's much more likely that VPB is scum and Fate is town rather than the other way around. VPB is lazy and unresponsive. He's trying to coast to the end of the day. Fate is actively challenging me and you. Maybe I'm being too optimistic about him, but I feel like he could be testing me. Fate is known to swing at a moment's notice (he's even done it in this game). I can never been 100% sure whether he believes what he says or he's putting all of his effort into getting other people to believe that he believes what he says. He's very good at that, so we'll see.

Fate would still be my second preference at this point though because, despite what I just said in the previous paragraph, he's still on the wrong side of the issue and giving horrible arguments (me and VPB can't be scum because we've buddied too hard, what I said in the above response to him, etc.).

---
LL 1500 wrote:considering that there's about a month and a half's worth of case that I've been putting on the same person, yes, this is an answer I need before continuing
Are you just waiting to hammer or something? You make this huge post about Concission (which was accurate, I think, but that's beside the point), but you're really refusing the engage the issue of the day. It's the issue of the day because no one else is putting anything else up. zora made a small effort to get us to focus on AGM, but I honestly think that's misguided.

I mean, do you honestly believe me, Fate, and VPB are all town? You've said that before. I don't know, it's like, are you working on a post or something? You seemed much more open during the first day. I know you caught some flak for it, but I'd rather have you that way. Do you think I'm totally offbase? Do you think Fate is? Or AGM? Or zora?

---
VPB 1503 wrote:...processing where my final vote today should be.
>implying you'll be changing anything

---
AGM 1516 wrote:Anybody want to vote LL?
Not particularly. VPB > Fate > I don't know, I guess Jarti would be next.

This replacement situation is pretty messed up, btw. Not that they care, I'd suspect, but you've got to be a little disappointed with both of them.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

RC wrote:I think it's much more likely that VPB is scum and Fate is town rather than the other way around. VPB is lazy and unresponsive. He's trying to coast to the end of the day. Fate is actively challenging me and you.
Trust me, I've been reading and putting effort in. I'm just simply not going to get into a wall war with you. This is because 1) that type of play is generally useless and kills town motivation (which is something we desperately need more of in this game) and 2) almost nothing you've said actually makes sense with the facts with the game. Whether you're scum or your just that confused of a townie, it's not worth my time and effort. Call it what you will, I'm doing the game a service by not indulging your poorly crafted case.
RC wrote:VPB > Fate > I don't know, I guess Jarti would be next.
And I'm the lazy one. You're so invested in your shit tunnel you don't even have a good idea of who you think is suspicious outside of it.

re: LL wagon - I could maybe see the merits of it. SD looks very likely scum here, so RC being first on that wagon and SD now adding steam to the RC wagon in his death throes gives me pause enough to

Unvote

I don't like that we have to wait for replacements right now because we probably should be prodding in the pool of Jarti, Concission and crypto to see if anything stirs there. The latter two have felt very town to me on playstyle, but I could be reading the situation wrong.

@AGM - give me the high notes of why you think LL today.
YOUR AD HERE

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Yeah, thanks Baltar for so greatly improving my motivation to give
any
opinions. I kinda saw it coming. I hope to finally drive the waggon I am favouring al the way since D1 to a final success - and you come with some WIFOMy "SD is scum, I am better not on the same waggon as him." Maybe I should just go back to lurking wait for a lynch, which hopefully is in my favor, qickhammer and post some final thoughts...

Return to “Completed Open Games”