Mini 1135: Deadmines - DONE. PRAISE AZEROTH.

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Maemuki »

Okay, so I leave for a day and it's apparently Twilight from what I gather. Niiiiice job there guys.

Well, as Star said, either the scumteam is incompetent as all hell or they just have horrid claims. Either way, I'm not entirely sure on how to react to them. I believe smargaret a bit over ender, but I'm not sure. Mmm. I won't be able to reread the thread in time to actually say anything before the thread's locked, but...eh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Parama »

I do not claim for Kairyuu.
I love the massive amount of rolefishing going on.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

*LOCK*

Before anything else is said about the bastardy or not of this game, do not assume the flavor is or is not directly plucked from one specific era of time. It is not impossible for the flavor to encompass any and all aspects of the game, in any of its forms.

This does NOT condemn or imply anything about how the game is playing out right now, aside from the claims of bastard-modding.

I assure you no bastardly intentions went into the design of this game, though I guess this should have been said to begin with: the flavor is only a shell for a game, not the game being a shell for flavor.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Also, a Vote to Kick has been reached.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Out of character: was with the managers all day. Not much time for mafia until now, but hey, I got there with the raise! Yay me.

Official Day 3 Vote Tally

9 players remain; 5 votes needed for a lynch.

Starbuck (5) - Smargaret, Kairyuu, Antihero, Xreckonerx, Parama

Kairyuu (1)
- Starbuck

Yet to vote (3): Endertwofour, Maemuki, Sathoris

I will post a scene tonight. The front post has been updated as of yesterday anyways, and Night will end sometime tomorrow.

Starbuck -
Blood Elf Paladin, Vanilla Townie
, Kicked out of the dungeon Day 3
Last edited by inHimshallibe on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

[Sorry for lack of flavor]

ender241 -
Worgen Warrior, Vanilla Townie
, RAGEQUIT Night 3

7 alive, 4 to lynch
Show

:

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok, so here are the options based on what just happened. Note that all of this is said WITHOUT an investigation result, as I haven't gotten that back yet.

1. Mae stopped the scum kill. She, and the person she protected (assuming it was not one of the already conf-townies), are confirmed town. Reck is also confirmed town by this (he was actually NOT confirmed town previously, since he could very easily have claimed a 1-shot immunity to throw doubt on Mae's successful doc of Antihero and/or toss in a second option to make it harder to confirm either him or Mae scum via claims). At that point we have Mae, Reck, Parama, Sathoris, and the unknown protectee as conf-town, where the protectee is one of me, smargaret, or Antihero. In this case, that leaves only 2 non-confirmed, who MUST be scum. Regardless, if this is the case, since we have an available mislynch, lynching all three of us on the non-confirmed list results in an auto-win for town.

2. Sathorsis ate the scum kill and survived due to ardent defender. This confirms Reck town, because if he was submitting the kill on ender, he could not have been doing the scum kill, and a double kill out of scum is just not feasible. If my investigation of Mae comes up town, this leaves the same situation as above, with Parama, Reck, Mae, and Sathoris conf-town, and Antihero, smargaret, and myself as lynch candidates. Note that in this case, I am the one who MUST be lynched today, to confirm my cop result accurate. Another confirmed town win.

3. ender WAS the scum kill. This would be the confirmed situation if Sathoris does not claim to have lost his ardent defender, and my cop investigation on Mae comes up scum. I'd be perfectly willing to submit to a lynch to prove my results accurate, because it confirms that the scumteam is Mae and Reck, and we ALSO have a confirmed town win in this case.

4. Any case where Reck is scum with one of Antihero, smargaret, or myself cannot be narrowed down to a confirmed town win. Unfortunately, this situation cannot be distinguished from 1. since we have no way to PROVE that Mae stopped a kill.

5. It is also possible that I get a guilty on Mae, but the scum kill was stopped by Sathoris' ardent defender. In this case, Reck is confirmed town, we lynch me today to confirm my result, and lynch Mae tomorrow. Day 6 will be a 3p lylo with 1 confirmed townie, and a choice between smargaret and Antihero for the remaining scum.

Note that NO OTHER SITUATION is feasible. 2 and 3 are broken games. 1 and 4 might be distinguished with a massclaim (especially if we cannot find a tracker-giver, because that will confirm smargaret scum). 5 is a 50/50.

Therefore, the best play for RIGHT NOW is a massclaim. Reck, Mae, smargaret, and I have all fullclaimed, which leaves Parama, Antihero, and Sathoris that we're waiting on.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Maemuki »

I protected Reck last night.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Parama »

enderkill has same flavor as Batt kill N1, so I'm thinking it's the scumkill.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Maemuki »

Sooo what kind of townie would want to kill Reck?

Seriously, who?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kairyuu, I actually targeted you for the kill last night.

So, something weird is happening.

PS, I got a nice little gift last night, so thank you, whoever.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Though I guess it worked out that ender died instead.
green shirt thursdays
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 am

Post by ender241 »

Bah! Come on town, you can win it!!!!
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Sathoris »

xRECKONERx wrote:PS, I got a nice little gift last night, so thank you, whoever.
I got buffed last night and I used it on you. Not sure you'd notice it though. And it shouldn't have blocked or redirected any of your actions.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I got a PM at the start of today saying that I was buffed and that I could use the ability from my buff on N4. I'd rather not reveal what it is yet, but it's PERFECT that I gained it right as I used my last JOAT shot.
green shirt thursdays
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Innocent result on Mae.

@Mae: No townie, obviously. We have nothing stating that Reck was targeted by a kill last Night.

With an inno on Mae, 5 is ruled out. Reck looks pretty bad due to the flavor too, which means we're PROBABLY looking at 4. A massclaim is even more necessary now. Antihero should claim first, as he's the only unclaimed who is also unconfirmed.

Parama and Sathoris are EFFECTIVELY CONFIRMED (unless Parama is scum, which is a practically nonexistant chance after N2). Maemuki will be COMPLETELY CONFIRMED as soon as I die.

This leaves 4 unconfirmed. From MY perspective, it's a won game. 2 of Reck, Antihero, and smargaret are scum, and we've got an available mislynch. HOWEVER, I am not stupid enough to think that I'm trusted to be town, or worthy of that trust. Everything points to me being scum, so I will almost definitely be lynched.

That will mean tomorrow (because I'm getting lynched TODAY OR NOT AT ALL to confirm Mae) we will probably be in a 3-2 lylo with 2 confirmed townies. Tonight, Mae will have a 50% chance to stop the scum kill. She will be protecting either herself or Parama and will NOT REVEAL WHO. Worst case scenario, she picks wrong, and tomorrow starts with the situation above. Mid-case scenario, she guesses right, and there's no kill tonight, putting us at a 4-2 mylo with 3 confirmed townies. Essentially the same as the previous, except that there's more people available to discuss, and it would take TWO people guessing wrong to result in a lost game. Best case scenario, scum kills an unconfirmed, and hands town a win. This will very likely not happen.

As I said before, if you do not lynch me today, YOU WILL NOT LYNCH ME. By leaving me alive after today, you are stating that you trust that I am town, and thus that Mae is town. From there, we have a WON GAME. In all likelihood, it's Reck and smargaret as the remaining scum, so if you don't lynch me, I'd support either of their lynches, though if we DO confirm smargaret scum via massclaim, we ARE lynching her, and my above statement will carry over to tomorrow.

Ninja:
Reck's statement makes NO sense. But not in the scummy sense. Before I do any more speculating, this massclaim is happening. Doesn't matter who claims first. Everyone claims in the order they see this post.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh hey. Wait a second. We probably DO have a won game regardless. We've got a cop-giver out there that is confirmed town. If it's Antihero, we win. Reck and smargaret would be scum for sure from my standpoint, and we could lynch me, and then them to win.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Either I got blocked, scum have some sort of protective ability, or there's a redirector.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, no, I forgot about the kill flavor.

I got blocked, then.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm gonna PM the mod and see if I still have my vig shot.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Kairyuu
green shirt thursdays
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by smargaret »

Ugh @ kairyuu trying to establish himself as town leader when he's the closest thing we have to a scum lead. On the one hand, I seriously don't believe the mod would put in two of the same role, on the other, there's that tracker investigation ... ugh ugh UGH.

I think it's more likely that Kairyuu is a goon who didn't kill n1 than that the mod put two blood-elf paladins in the game, and in any event, leaving him alive isn't a risk I'm willing to take.

VOTE: Kairyuu
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 4 Vote Tally

7 players remain; 4 votes needed for a lynch.

Kairyuu (2)
- Xreckonerx, Smargaret

Yet to vote (5): Parama, Antihero, Kairyuu, Maemuki, Sathoris
Show

:

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

You will NOT lynch me before a massclaim. ESPECIALLY when that massclaim will possibly BREAK THE GAME. Seriously, try to disprove my logic, or show that it's scum motivated. PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE PROPOSED PLANS INVOLVE LYNCHING ME TODAY.

That said, you two are probably the scum, so I don't expect you to listen to reason and/or act in a way motivated by pro-town sentiments, so meh.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@smargaret: By the way, I'd love to see your reasoning for why I would act the way I did yesterday as scum. Starbuck was far and away the easiest mislynch I could have pushed, and I could have probably even sat back and let YOU do all of the pushing for me, since you were pretty much saying the same things as I was. In addition, I had no suspicion on me whatsoever and probably could have coasted to an easy win in endgame. Why would I throw that all away by counterclaiming a vanilla townie and setting myself up for heavy suspicion the next Day when she flipped town?

Or perhaps the alternative makes a BIT more sense. That I legitimately found Starbuck suspicious, and when I saw what I believed to be a fakeclaim, I jumped in with a counterclaim to seal the deal on her lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”