RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

I'm mostly waiting for everyone who has promised to catch up to do so. I'd also like to hear anything Trendall has to say either in his defense or about who he is suspicious of, although he may have completely given up at this point. The fact that Peabody is actually contributing to the game helps to tip the scales in favor of a Trendall lynch in my opinion.

If Trendall flips scum, I'm going to be taking a very good look at crazypianist. The connection between Trendall and Romanus on the ICE wagon seemed strange to me, and crazypianist deliberately said he was open to a Trendall or Valern lynch, but jumped on the Peabody wagon as soon as it developed without ever voting for Trendall. That could easily be scum willing to bus his partner, but preferring to start a different wagon.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

UNVOTE: Peabody
VOTE: Trendall
This is L-1

I'm putting my vote where it counts. While I'm not completely comfortable with Peabody's reasons for unvoting, he seems to be more convincing now rather than when he was voting/unvoting Trendall. Trendall by contrast has been very anti-town, not scumhunting and not really defending himself. I've had a hard time getting a read on inhimshallibe just for the sake that his posts have been all over the place, not really focusing on any one specific person. Some of his points also seemed a bit exaggerating. I'm not really convinced with Valern's 246 as it has a lot of WIFOM ("I don't see scum motivation for this"). To those of you who are suspicious of me (yes some of those suspicions are based on conditional flips), do those suspicions come from my play or Romanus'? Could you point out some examples?

Quilford, if you could hurry on your read as deadline's around the corner.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

If I've calculated the pause correctly (saying it started at post 257 and ended post 274), deadline's been pushed back about 32 hours, so a day and a half from now.
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Valern »

Hi there!

I'm technically off my V/LA but am waaaaaaaaay too tired to make a decent post right now.

Crazy: Hunting for scum motivations is WIFOM, really? :? Your whole post there is kinda weaaaak. Do we have to lynch Crazy!Scum again? :P
l'enfer, c'est les autres
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Quilford »

I'm going through on everyone and will post my results in bite sized chunks for every player so that I don't lose everything (which has happened twice already during the composition of this post). Usually I start off with one relatively long ISO and the rest get shorter as I am able to reference my previous posts.

crazypianist
/
Romanus
:
  • Votes Pine for defending walls.
  • Agrees with DRK's sentiment about timezone, etc. questions.

• Unvotes Pine then votes him again 'for jumping on that wagon with the greatest of ease.'
  • Says Pine's last post was weak along with stating he's not 'feeling this Lucresia wagon.'
  • Repeats that he doesn't like the Lucresia wagon, votes ICEninja for supporting the Lucresia wagon but keeping vote on EA.

• Explains why he hasn't posted, explains why he'd posted poorly, expresses his opinion on over-reaction and defensiveness, comments on ICE's aggressiveness, unvotes and says he will read through again to find scum.
    This is his last post
    before crazypianist takes over.
  • Nothing of value.

• As above.

• Posts that the ICE wagon was the scummiest he'd ever seen. Talks about Romanus failing, then about Trendall sheeping, EA and Valern joining the wagon and why he feels the wagon doesn't hold any merit. Goes on to talk about Valern's voting patterns, Trendall and Peabody.
  • Votes Peabody, doesn't offer an opinion.
  • Nothing of value.

• Votes Trendall, saying that Peabody is being slightly more convincing now. Talks about how Trendall is being anti-town. Talks about one of Valern's posts. Asks why people are suspicious of him.
1 Personally, I think walls are fine as they give people more information to work with. However, a fluffy wall will earn my vote any day.
2 Pine does jump on the wagon extremely easily. He says he had a post typed up but didn't post it. This is clearly disguised sheeping.
3 Pine's post was merely a comment on Ranger's idiocy (which everyone picked up on) and a statement which only serves one purpose: to show he is not sheeping EA (even though he clearly did).
4 Post 5 comes off as an honest mistake, but I think it's interesting to note that he says that he'll read through again but never posts his results.
5 The only scummy person on the ICE wagon was Trendall, for the simple fact that he jumped on it without reading nor offering his opinion. Romanus explained his mistake, and EA provided persuasive reasoning. Other points here have been said before but are good nonetheless.
6 Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ranger tells it like it is.
7 baaa? Doesn't talk about Ranger's accusations in the post directly before his, gives no evidence backing up anything in his post, including the reasons for his Peabody unvote, his reasons for Trendall's anti-town and why inhimshallibe's posts have been all over the place. (Predit: Valern gets it right.)

My read on crazypianist:
Leaning scum heavily.

My read on Romanus:
Leaning town.

which presents an interesting dilemma, but overall I think the slot is
leaning scum
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by Quilford »

Pine now.
  • Nothing of value.
  • Ditto.
  • Ditto.
  • Votes Peabody, says that he had a post typed up but didn't post it.

• Keeps his vote on Peabody, states the Lucresia wagon 'looks good'. Makes a dumb response to a dumb post by Ranger.
  • Responds to ICE's accusations that he's sheeping.
  • Clarifies the above post.
  • Continues to tussle with ICE about sheeping.
  • Nothing of value.
  • Defends his voting of Peabody.

• Nothing of value.
  • Continues to argue with Peabody.

• Nothing of value.
  • Unvotes Peabody, saying that the vote isn't being useful, his case is stale, and that Peabody hasn't said anything incriminating.
  • Votes Peabody again after responding to his accusations of sheeping and bandwagoning. He points his FoS at Lucresia.

• Defends his case to Peabody.

• Attacks Peabody.

• Prod dodge. Nothing of value.
  • Says he's still convinced Peabody is the best chance of scum, but says that the Trendall cases have won him over nonetheless. Promises to make a better case against Peabody later.

• Unvotes Trendall at crazy's request. Admits that he still hasn't made his 'better case against Peabody'. Points out that Peabody put Trendall at L-1 without reasoning. Admits that he might be suffering from tunnel vision.

• Puts Trendall back at L-1.
  • Says a post on people who aren't Peabody or Trendall is forthcoming.

• Apologises for lack of aforementioned post.

• Says he'll clean up and post 'the post against Trendall and others' soon.
    Asserts that he's always been suspicious of Peabody, and that he's glad more people are voting Peabody. Unvotes Trendall and votes Peabody.

• Says the sudden Peabody wagon has 1-2 scum, asserts that he isn't one of them.
  • FoSs Valern for 'coaching Peabody's response, and laying groundwork for his defense'.

• Clarifies above post.
  • Denies that his statement about the Peabody wagon having scum on it was a 180. Clarifies his FoS on Valern again.

• Nothing of value, promises catch-up post.

• Nothing of value.
  • Nothing of value.
  • Asks to be replaced.
  • Nothing of value.
  • Nothing of value.
Whoa, boy. Pine's posts are one massive bunch of
Peabody-tunnelling
procrastination
and off-topic fluff. In my opinion, Pine's tunnelling of Peabody started after he was accused of sheeping after his 4th post (and I certainly do think he was sheeping). He then constantly tunnelled Peabody in an attempt to disprove this image. To be fair, Peabody has not really been particularly pro-town, but it's really, really hard to believe that he's scum. It just doesn't feel right.

But what really makes me think Pine is scum is his endless procrastination on the cases he was going to bring up. Sometimes he apologises, sometimes he gives reasons, sometimes he says nothing. At one point he seems to be confused as to who he's bringing cases against. Is it Peabody? Is it Trendall? Is it neither Peabody nor Trendall?

My read on Pine:
SCUMMITY SCUM SCUM
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Quilford »

After reading this thread over and over again, I still can't fully understand why we're lynching Trendall. Everyone, weigh in on Trendall now please.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by Quilford »

I advise you all to look at AMP's slot.

AMP
- theory, no scumhunting
Meransiel
- one post, lulz
inHimshallibe
- he has asked absolutely no questions of people whatsoever (apart from here, but he answers his own question). Mainly, he has been posting large quotes and giving one-sentence opinions on them. Doesn't sound like scumhunting to me.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Quilford »

Everyone else I have town or leaning town reads on right now, and since we're close to deadline I want to focus on the people who have been consistently scummy.

VOTE: Pine
for reasons outlined already.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Trendall »

Quilford wrote:After reading this thread over and over again, I still can't fully understand why we're lynching Trendall. Everyone, weigh in on Trendall now please.
Me neither, but since I've already claimed and we're so close to the deadline, I don't really object to a me lynch at this point.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by Fenhl »

Vote Count 1.11
Valern1Trendall
Pine1Quilford
Trendall6ValernErratus ApathosDeathRowKittyICEninjaRangeroftheNorthcrazypianist1116
Peabody2DarthYoshiPine
Spoiler: more info
Not voting: Peabody, inHimshallibe
With 12 living players, a majority consists of 7 votes.
The current deadline is Apr 10 00:04.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Somebody hammer!
Do you want your possessions identified?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Quilford »

inb4 "Trendall was a Vanilla Townie."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I guess this close to the deadline is a bad time to be having second thoughts, but I looked back and I'm starting to see the logic behind Peabody-scum. -_- Fine sticking with Trendall for now though.

Quilford can join the list of town players.

Actually, you know what

Unvote: Trendall

Vote: Peabody

I've been hit by a massive wave of apathy recently and I'm just now starting to get back into all my games. I'll be looking to get something useful up before deadline, considering I've been fairly useless the past several RL days.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Quilford »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I guess this close to the deadline is a bad time to be having second thoughts, but I looked back and I'm starting to see the logic behind Peabody-scum. -_- Fine sticking with Trendall for now though.

Quilford can join the list of town players.

Actually, you know what

Unvote: Trendall

I've been hit by a massive wave of apathy recently and I'm just now starting to get back into all my games. I'll be looking to get something useful up before deadline, considering I've been fairly useless the past several RL days.
Considering that you've never even expressed that you think Peabody is scum before, I'd love to hear the reasoning behind your vote.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Quilford »

Erratus Apathos wrote:EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS
Trendall wrote:Okay then

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Valern

As ICE points out, he has conveniently been on every major wagon thus far, and ICE seems to have got less scummy, but I still need to reread properly.
Trendall just went straight from having ICE as his biggest suspect, to saying "okay" to sheeping ICE. With no nervousness, no caution. It's really unusual for town to go from attacking a player to immediately following them, unless they're fairly certain they were wrong on that player. The second half of this sentence shows clearly that Trendall isn't certain at all. He's just hand-waving his suspicion on ICE away so it doesn't get in the way of his new target.

I now feel really good about either Trendall or Meransiel hanging.

UNVOTE: Meransiel
My god, how did I not see this. You see, scum do this because they know who is and who isn't town, so they have no reason to hesitate. Townies hesitate because they don't. I also love the total lack of reasoning behind ICE getting 'less scummy'. I'm still all for a Pine lynch, but this is pure gold.

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:46 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Quilford's entry looks townish. I think his list of suspects to scrutinize--CP, Pine, and AMP/Meransiel/inHim--is a good one. Would add Peabody to that list, because after mollifying everyone's concerns about him, he has gone *poof* once more, and with the deadline hours from now, cannot be found, and has not voted.

But that scrutiny can happen tomorrow. For now, it is hammer time.

Unvote. Vote: Trendall.

PS: DRK's vote of Peabody so close to the deadline, and w/out a wagon, is squirrelly as all-get-out. Looks like I'm not the first to notice.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Fenhl »

Vote Count 1.final
Valern1Trendall
Trendall7ValernErratus ApathosICEninjaRangeroftheNorthcrazypianist1116QuilfordDarthYoshi
Peabody2PineDeathRowKitty
Not voting: Peabody, inHimshallibe
A majority has been reached, and Trendall is being lynched.

Trendall, Vanilla Townie, is dead.

It is now Night 1. The current deadline is Apr 11 14:09.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Fenhl »

DarthYoshi, Vanilla Townie, is dead.
Pine, Town Tracker, is dead.

It is now Day 2. The current deadline is Apr 18 16:18. (UTC as always)

Vote Count 2.0
No one is currently voting.
Not voting: crazypianist1116, ICEninja, Quilford, Erratus Apathos, RangeroftheNorth, Peabody, Valern, DeathRowKitty, inHimshallibe
With 9 living players, a majority consists of 5 votes.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Quilford »

VOTE: Peabody

Pine's tunnelling is perhaps more understandable now. More later.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Strange that there were 2 kills, when there was only 1 night 0. Considering an sk would have no reason to nokill night 0, we probably have a vig (who probably shot Pine, since I doubt scum would kill him). May even be a one-shot vig or something, considering no shot night 0, though I would expect a one-shot to save its kill for a bit later on. But enough NK speculation.

I'll look into where I should place my vote later, but for now, there were a couple of comments about my vote change I never addressed at the end of the day. This isn't going to sound very convincing, but I pretty much just suddenly have a change of heart. My reads tend to change fairly quickly. Really all there was to that.

But anyway. More later. Ciao <3
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am

Peabody

I still think Peabody is scum, and Pine coming up as a tracker only makes me more confident of that fact.

I'd like to hear a lot more from inHim today. Aside from his catch up post, he's been notably quiet, and the same has been true for every other player who has held the slot. That could be a coincidence, but I'm not willing to count on that.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 am

EBWOP:
That should be
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 am

Post by ICEninja »

Apparently not posting during night earns you a prod if you don't PM something to the mod. That is mildly annoying.

Quil sure seemed to know that Trendall was going to flip VT. I don't like that.

Scum Valern still makes sense to me, considering the first half of day 1, but I'll need to look in to it more. I don't have a lynchworthy case at the moment.

I need some more content from pianist, something about him bugs me.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Valern »

Oh Jesus. So many wrong reads. I'm sucking at this game. ._.

I definitely need to re-read in light of the new flips, but so far I am a hell of a lot more into a Peabody lynch now that Trendall and Pine have both lynched town, considering most of my reason for thinking he was town was based on the fact that he didn't fit in as scum with my (incorrect) scum reads.

I kind of doubt Pine tracked Peabody to the kill N0 because if I were him I would have just outted myself and traded my life for a guaranteed scum lynch, but since he's not me it's possible he breadcrumbed something to that effect. Will have to investigate in a bit.

I'm not actually suspicious of DRK's flip-flopping close to the end, but then, I know both slots zhe flip-flopped on were/are town.

Very suspicious of ICE's not-so-subtle attempt at crumbing no power. I may need to take a second look at him.
l'enfer, c'est les autres

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”