Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:You're running dangerously close to calling looking town a scumtell.
FALSE.

I found you scummy, not townie. I bit my tongue against my better judgement, and went with the group-mentality. I don't think you were particularly pro-town D1 then, so I am DEFINITELY not calling being "pro-town" a scumtell.

Also, I do not like the implication here that assumes you are pro-town this game as well. You're presenting a false truth (that you were very pro-town in Execution mafia) in order to both discredit my read AND suggest that I should find you townie again.

This combo just moved you further up my scumlist. You're making me much more confident in my suspicions. And let me tell you, I am not going to be fooled twice.

@Tragedy: Are you even reading his posts? He's scumhunting and pushing useful lines of inquiry.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

Exe wrote:Ghostwriter, we should play LoL together sometime.

Ranger completely avoids my point. I am dead-confident in my top scumsuspect being Ranger.

Doombunny is playing extremely passively, though that's basically already been brought up. He'll be high on my list.
Kcd still just reads gut-scummy to me.
Amrun seems pretty much identical to her last game with me, in which I called her as scum. I need to check her meta to see if she always plays the same, though.
Still waiting on Chrono to answer where he got such a specific scum-team assumption. Also waiting on Chrono to actually post more than 1 post.

Compared to a previous experience with Ghostwriter, this GW seems pretty much obvtown.
GreyICE, question: are you trying a different strategy than normal, in your opinion?

P-Edit: GreyICE, are you perhaps referring to Chrono's super-assumptions regarding the scumteam?
Oh no, I see that all the time. I'm referring to this:
Kcda vs GreyICE looks TvT
Skimming the thread is one thing. He didn't even bother to check what was going on, just called the biggest debate TvT. Which was Amrun v. kcdaspot... and he didn't even remember Amrun.

Look at that post. I probably could have written it in the pregame with the players list.

"{First big fight of the day} is TvT"
"{Player X} is a VI"
"{Player Y} is a VI"

"I don't have any strong scumreads. But in a 13 player game, it's a 3 man scumteam and the mod confirmed no third parties. Therefore the most likely scum are:

{Whoever any town players are pushing}
{Random person}
{Random group of two other potential mislynches}"

Fuck, he didn't read the thread enough to know the fight was Amrun vs. kcdaspot, how did he call the scumteam? He didn't. He did nothing. He just posted to look townie.

Posting just to look town, with logic that isn't logic, using posts that don't contain any analysis is SCUM.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 am

Post by smargaret »

GreyIce, what do you mean by "waffles?"

Also, Chronopie's in this game? Ick, I'd completely forgotten him.

Amrun, where's your list?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Amrun »

Exe: okay, fair enough. I think you're editing history a little, but it's not important. The point is that the consensus was that I was most people's TOP townread. Fact. Get over it. It has little to do with this game anyway. You brought it up.

My point was: go right ahead and check my meta. My wiki is missing a couple of completed games, but it's a good starting point at least.

Smargaret: As for this game, I've already listed my top suspects. That is my list. No need to do it again.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Exe wrote:Ranger completely avoids my point. I am dead-confident in my top scumsuspect being Ranger.
I'm assuming this is the point you're talking about:
Exe wrote: GreyICE seems obvtown so far, though I've never seen GreyICE as scum so I have no clue how good he'd be >.> His case on Ranger is solid though.

Particularly here:
RangeroftheNorth wrote:ME: Insert Obligatory Refusal To Answer Pointless Questions Here
GROUP A: Vote: Ranger for refusing to answer pointless questions
GROUP B: Vote: Group A for thinking not answering questions is scummy

There, now that's done with. Can we get on with the game now?
This is a joke clearly based on an ongoing game, so I can't directly say how I feel about that part, but what I can say is why the hell does Ranger ask for us to "get on with the game" when he contributes nothing that could possible move the game forward?
This single post is massively scummy, and combined with the fact that he barely has posted, I'd say we caught scum #1.
Vote: Ranger
Perhaps the joke I made was poorly phrased. I didn't feel like the game was having trouble going forward. There were already several discussions happening around potentially scummy behavior and the discussion about mechanics seemed important in a game with mechanics this unusual. The point I was trying to make was that derailing the game to focus on pointless questions and who did/didn't want to answer them seemed counterproductive. I didn't think it was particularly scummy, just anti-town.

As for my absence, I'll admit that it was also harmful to the town, but it was entirely unintended and has nothing to do with my alignment. I can only say that it won't happen again.

Right now, my top two would be Doombunny and Amrun. I'm not sure on the third yet, and I'm not very confident on my read on Amrun, but I'm also not ready to end the day at this point.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

smargaret wrote:GreyIce, what do you mean by "waffles?"

Also, Chronopie's in this game? Ick, I'd completely forgotten him.

Amrun, where's your list?
I mean that unless you have a VERY compelling argument that this is a piece of scum distancing, this is either T-T or T-S. So to put kcda AND Amrun high in your lynch list is very weird. Take a stand, which one is scum and why?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post by smargaret »

The last time I see you listing suspects is on Saturday afternoon, Amrun - has nothing changed in your opinion since then?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Exe »

@Grey: I have to admit I missed some of those holes. I guess I glossed over the key details in Chrono's post >.>. Your analysis is pretty much spot-on with my opinion on Chrono in general though. Attempt to appear pro-town is pretty much what I see from him.

Amrun: There's nothing to "get over." I don't understand why you're so eager to shove it in my face that OTHER people thought you were town. That's pretty much 100% irrelevant to the fact that
I
found you scummy then, and
I
am feeling the same way now. So basically, LIKE I SAID, you are addressing a completely DIFFERENT issue than I am, and using it to paint my argument in a bad light.

@Ranger: You're missing the point. Your joke was an attempt to suggest we move forward in discussion, however
you did not give us any contribution to discussion
. Essentially, you're doing exactly what Chrono is doing: attempting to appear pro-town by calling for relevant discussion, without actually giving any relevant discussions.
Also, your apology for your absence shows that you're clearly more concerned with making peace to notice the real issue, which is a scumtell in my book.

Ranger & Amrun for top 2 scum? Yes please.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay, Exe. I think you need to take a step back from failing to get me killed in the other game, but I understand the psychology of it. I also have kind of played like shit so far in this game, so I get it. I really am town, though. I tend to suck early game as town. I don't know why. This is something I really need to work on.

smargaret: It hasn't fluctuated all that much, in reality. Doombunny's made it onto the list. I found it really strange how he asked some pointed questions to me but didn't seem to do it from a place that was saying "You are scum" or "kcdaspot is scum." He dropped it after I answered. Your place keeps slipping up and down the list. All in all, not that important. My #1 spot is still kcdaspot. I also see the point on Chronopie, but I'd like to see him post again before I officially give him a spot on my shortlist. I think he probably was just really busy / irl problems and didn't give that much attention when he posted. It could also be scum, and he has my attention, but I want to see more first. He could easily rectify these mistakes in one post.

1. Kcdaspot
2. smargaret
3. Doombunny
4. Ranger of the North

There, here's an official list. Not very different.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

RotN wrote: I don't think the questions that Doombunny asked are in any way helpful to finding scum, and thus I see no reason to answer them. That's my general feeling on RQS. I recognize that this feeling isn't terribly common or popular, but it does not reflect on my alignment. In several games I have read, I have seen refusing to answer the questions taken as a scum tell. I see no evidence that this is accurate. I can't cite any personal meta here, as I have yet to complete any games on the site since the practice of RQS became common.
My questions were not meant to catch scum, they were meant to get discussion started that would catch scum.
Trow wrote: You claim not to act on lynch-all-lurkers alone, (avoiding to make more scum-slips after already having made one, isn`t a policy, it`s a scumtell).
So why are you, someone who doesn`t believe in going after lurkers, interressted in how passive someone has to be to be considered a lurker?
I don't really understand what you're asking here, could you rephrase it? I don't recall talking about how passive someone has to be to be a lurker in this game.
Trow wrote: if we`re to asume these questions we`re not intended to out yourself though, how would these questions lead to 'hunting-grounds' faster than the question that`s actually related to this game.
While the question that's related to the game is well, related to the game, it doesn't really help to bring discussion into the game. As for why a RQS brings people into scumhunting, well, I'm not really sure as I'm not an expert on the subject but from games I've seen, it basically leads to the same effect a RVS does (Which would be somewhat hard to do due to the voting mechanics)

@Ghost-I can see the confusion but look over my post again. In the first part I was referring to the mechanics that everyone has looked over and (hopefully) understood whereas in the second part, I see nothing wrong with it. I said we should have had discussion about things other than mechanics which is what I was alking about before.

If I were to send in my top picks right now they would be:
1. Kcda
2. Amrun
3. Smar
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Amrun »

Why me AND kcdaspot, doombunny? That seems inconsistent with your earlier questioning. You asked me questions (fine), got my answer, and then was basically like, "Okay, I get that."
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Tragedy »

Doombunny9 wrote:I understand that but you said that as of right now, it was the scummiest thing to have happen and that you FoS him. I understand that its still early for more solid cases but the case you currently have on kcda is weak and you set it up in such a way where you could easily back off from it. I get that by the end of the day kcda probably won't be your top suspect (unless he keeps doing scummy thing of course) but I'm talking about right now.

Also, is kcda the only person you find scummy right now? If not, who else are you suspecting and why?
V
Amrun wrote: Doombunny's made it onto the list. I found it really strange how he asked some pointed questions to me but didn't seem to do it from a place that was saying "You are scum" or "kcdaspot is scum." He dropped it after I answered. Your place keeps slipping up and down the list. All in all, not that important.
That must be some shitty reason to put him on the list.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Tragedy »

(Didn't seem to do it from a place that was saying "You're scum" or "KCDASPOT is scum")
V
doombunny wrote:kcda is also rising on my scum list. A lot of his posts are considerably fluffy and he appears to be trying to create more noise by spreading his posts out rather than just whole ideas (Protip: This isn't Twitter or a chatroom. Feel free to combine posts.). The post on GW is also crap and I feel that he's just trying to buddy up with Amrun so he'll get on better terms with her.
He was implying that he was scum (after/beforehand?)..
Meh, I don't get a guy who agrees with you but you call him scum.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Because his supposed stances are inconsistent.

kcdaspot and I are OBVIOUSLY not scum together. I mean, seriously. It should be obvious.

If people are going to pick one or the other of us as scum, okay -- even if it's me. I understand it. But both of us? No. That needs to be extensively justified, if so.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Amrun »

So, my point is, Tragedy ... Yes, he agreed with me and therefore slipped off of my radar for awhile, but then I looked back and realized that he was just vaguely throwing suspicion on both of us, and agreeing with someone he finds scummy (me) about suspicion on someone else (kcda). It makes no sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Tragedy »

It doesn't make any sense.
But one of you can still be scum, or both town. Not both scum as you implied. ._.?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Amrun »

I did not imply we were both scum. Doombunny and smargaret are implying that.

They're both on my scumlist for it because it makes no sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Amrun »

To clarify, to say that both kcdaspot and I are both scum without some sort of extensive explanation as to how this is possible (which I have not seen) is just throwing vague suspicion on the two people that have stirred up the most shit so far and looks very much like opportunistic scum to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

i still think amrun is town.

crazy town but still.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chronopie

amrun.. Chrono has the worst post all game. and so... why am i still scum on page 10?

GW was iso'd by me. i accept that his play style may be town.

why have we not put more pressure on the lurkers?

Mist, mrtrow to be specific.

Why do they get a free ride?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

I have explained my position on Chronopie and on you, kcdaspot.

Mist needs to post a LOT more, but Mr. Trow's posts are acceptable to me. He doesn't post that often, but when he does, the content level is pretty high.

RC should go on that lurker list, actually, along with Chronopie himself.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Hell, RC goes missing once in a while. 0.0
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

No follow up to your questions of me, Tragedy?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Tragedy »

(Not going to read the whole thread on this...)
Why smarg? Why Kcdaspot > Smarg? Is there potential that Smarg > Kcdaspot or Doombunny > Smarg?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

Smarg for being really unspecific with her suspicions. She says something like, "We should be discussing kcda/Amrun" with no thoughts of her own on the matter, comes back in pages later and rages that no one has answered her non-existent questions on the matter, and then puts us both as scum.

There is a definite possibility that Doombunny > smarg, since at least smarg said she thought I was distancing with kcdaspot. That is some semblance of explanation, albeit a poor one. I said in a previous post that I keep fluctuating on her.

No one has struck me as scummy the way kcdaspot has. His mad buddying to me is the worst, especially with his latest "she's crazy town." He's distancing from his own read, giving himself room to backtrack and act as if he has been browbeaten into lynching me to say, "I KNEW she was town!" later.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Tragedy »

smargaret wrote:1. Kcd, why is Amrun town?
2. Amrun, do you still think Kcd is the scummiest person? I guess I don't understand your reasoning for saying he's scummy if he's done one (really scummy from your POV) thing and every other thing he's done has been pro-town.
> This implies a question, but Amrun has answered... Maybe smarg can't read, but there's no understanding WHY Amrun is scummy regardless... Why the hell is Amrun scum?...
(Amrun got lucky in Execution Mafia.. 3:)

Blargh, the doombunny case is pretty awkward, if you ask me.
All of the sudden with "Pleasing both Crowds" is quite true but I still don't know what's exactly scum of Amrun.

[If somebody's going to ask why I posted the quote and answered the random Smarg thingy, I guess smarg will have to read better. Sorreh. :3]
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”