Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

/confirm
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

I love Cupcakes ^_^

Vote: Volkan
for not loving cupcakes!
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

This is Toogeloo btw... just using my old Hydra with Katsuki from Multiple Personalities since I felt it fitting with the theme ^_^.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

eww... please tell me failure to follow rule 21 is the immediate smiting of all rainbow colored text. There is no way I can read that crap all game. This is not the first time Fate has done a "post restriction" either, so I really don't believe it, and if I had to choose between caps and multi-color posting, I would go with caps every time.

@vollkan: Is that to say you had to put up with Katsuki trying to pastricize you for 50 minutes and you no longer like cupcakes? Are you a muffin with frosting masquerading as a cupcake?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Good Miller claim. I usually hate Miller claims cuz they are nothing but WIFOM the way some people do them (and I actually am of the school of thought that you just act pro-town and not claim Miller at all because early claims only help the mafia). I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though. Plus she used Red Truth as an Ushiromiya.

@vollkan: I uh... don't really know what qualifies as a pastry and what doesn't. :?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:[
If I break it Katsuki becomes a sad cupcake or something and I lower my lynch threshold.
Is that what you meant when you said you were confirmable? Because that doesn't really confirm you unless you die, which kind of defeats the purpose... doesn't it?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

WTF is with people and lying on Day 1 as gambits.

I raged at iPie for doing it in WoW Mafia, claiming dayvig on Krazy. Now we got Kise claiming Double Voter and "lolfailing" us. What I really don't like is that Kise first wanted Chesskid to claim. If this was a gambit, why ask for the claim? What if he had actually done it and came out as Cop or Doctor? And the fact that the gambit came and went in less than half a page of votes really doesn't say much for the effectiveness of it, nor how it automatically excuses people as town. If not for the vote count, I wonder how long Kise would have kept the facade up?

Only person I like right now is Ushiromiya for the Miller claim.

@Grey: Are you saying I am the scummiest person in the game, or that there isn't a scummy person and you just wanna park your vote on me until someone does something scummy?

I don't get the Policy Lynch on Chesskid either. He never seems like the strongest player, but I wouldn't put him in a PL category. He tries, he's active, and he does do some things right. I don't like Policy Lynches, but when I think of PLs, I think of players like vezok.

PEdit: I don't buy the rainbow post restriction. Fate does this shit all the time, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I doubt he's going to get quicklynched if he stops posting fruit loops.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Actually... does the vote on me even count since technically, "Toogeloo" isn't in the game >_>?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

GreyICE wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.

You could push her. Ask her questions. See if she justifies herself. Something. Instead you're fluffing around telling us what you like and don't like about how we're playing the game. Which is... pretty much the opposite of finding scum. Do you or do you not think Kise found a way to get a decent read on Chesskid? Did it or did it not give good reads on other players?

If so why are you tooting a horn about how much you hate gambits as a substitute for content?

Why would I push her, I liked the claim.

What I like and don't like about how the game is being played is exactly scum hunting, what game of mafia are you playing? I didn't like the gambit. I hate day 1 lies, and I feel gambits (especially one as weak as this one) do nothing more than they do something. What does this mean? It means I don't like Kise or his gambit, especially with his request for the claim before he did it. It means I don't see Chesskid as any more town or scum than I did before the "gambit."

My "tooting" is content in the fact that I don't like Kise or his gambit. Hey look at that. I have put information on the table as to how I feel about a player (several actually)... that is content.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

smargaret wrote:Toog, you've been playing mafia for how long? And you don't know how to test someone's alignment (ie scumhunt)? I'm not buying it.

No, I said there is no way to test the alignment of a player who claimed Miller, but the point was moot because I liked the claim.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

I feel like I need to take a stand here as well.

Unvote;
Vote: Kise
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

I was going to suggest the same thing actually. If you aren't in the right mind set now, there may not be a timeline on when you are ok to play.

smargaret attacked me earlier for crap reasoning, so I looked at other stuff and my gut didn't like this part of his last post either:
smargaret wrote:Speaking of which, why is nobody questioning the miller claim? Town gains nothing from the information that the scumteam are muffins; that speculation was in the queue, and scum would know it just as well as a player receiving the PM LLD claimed to have received.
It appears to be crafted to attempt to rolefish. If one player has a role that mentions muffins, maybe more roles have mentionings of muffins and he is attempting to see who comes forth on that. And then there is the obvious, "Why is smargaret demanding us to question the Miller claim, though he is not taking any action on it himself," thing as well.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Toogeloo who is actually CupcakePanda wrote:Actually, there is nothing in smargaret's iso that even gives off townpoints to him from what I can see.

Unvote;
Vote: smargaret
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

and...

Unvote;
Vote: smargaret

...in case I still don't have a proper vote down on him.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Christ, signing up as CP was probably a bad idea. I forget to switch accounts too much.

The real CupcakePanda wrote:I'm far more skeptical than some of you of both Grey and Fate and their tiff. In DEFCON 2.0, Fate pulled the same types of attacks against me that resounds similarly here against Grey, however, in Camden, Grey used the same attacks against me as he started off with here as well. They were scum in their corresponding games.

Fate gets wild in every game, but not usually in the same type of scuffle which I am seeing here, which is what was reminding me of DEFCON. If he gets a little support as scum, he gets dangerous and feels he can take on a lot.

Grey's reads always seem better when he is town; I recall the stellar deconstruction in Multiple Personality Mafia that he had. Here, he is far more whimsical, almost "I don't care," mode.

In other words, I don't see any reason to call either obvtown. They aren't performing in a manner that I would write it off, and more so similar to manners I saw in previous games they played as scum. I am wary of Parama, suddenly, for his "I think they are both town, and this is going to be a trainwreck." My gut really didn't like that line of commentary, almost like it sounded as if there was a hint of inside information behind it.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:5) This meta is false and horsesit. I've softclaimed at L-INfinty with a cop role, a vig, a mason,a VT, EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I'm not throwing myself into ANY LINE of fire, I'm saying "HEY DOC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS IM CONFIRMED TOWN THIS GAME." To ensure I'll fuckin live till massclaim, at which point you can feel free to lynch me for not having a confirmable role.

This line is fucking terrible Fate.

"I am confirmed town, let me live to massclaim. Then you can lynch me."

This is like a dare that should you end up alive at Massclaim (which normally happens around MyLo/LyLo) that you don't think anyone would question it. By that point, enough roles could be out for you to make up whatever role you want for you claim to make it look provable, or you can just give town the finger and say, "You can't risk lynching me now!"

I also have seen at least two posts now where your rainbow sprinkles have been messed up and heard or seen no repercussion for it.

I think either you or Parama might be scum at this point. I pointed out Parama's mention of you and Grey both being town and this game will trainwreck itself, which I didn't like (too much information), but you have pulled this act before as scum, and your posts are starting to ring off that vibe.

Unvote;
Vote: Fate
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #17) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

The activity in this game is apathetic all of a sudden. I avoided posting yesterday just to look like I was trying to post to post.

Any advice to boost this up, or are we just in an ebb at the moment of the tidal surges of mafiascum?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Oh my.

Fate, are you seriously reaching for someone else to distract from your current play? And you chose me? Way to focus on a "scum slip" that doesn't exist, I swear I just went through this last game. How about my other posts, like did you read why I liked the Miller claim, for example?

@C-Worl, welcome, and uh, I don't really know how to respond to your vote. I already explained why I am playing CupcakePanda. I signed up for the game under this moniker because Katsuki and I used the Hydra before and I thought it would be funny. I made no false pretenses that I am Toogeloo, but I am playing under CupcakePanda.

Fate's case is beyond weak. He never responded to any accusations against him, and I feel that he has used this time of stagnation for people to forget and for him to find someone else he could potentially distract onto. He didn't build a case on vollkan either, he reverts back to the one post everyone who didn't like about vollkan posted. This is Fate totally trying to mend bridges and get focus elsewhere. My vote stays. He is pretty much repeating what he did in DEFCON and weaseling out of his bad behavior. How many people have you suspected this game now Fate? You gonna keep trying til something sticks?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Grey, Fate is doing this shit to back out of the corner he painted himself in. Do not let him go.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

What Rolefishing accusation, I have been pretty straight forward saying I don't believe for a moment that Fate has a Post Restriction, and that the more he fosters it, the more it pisses me off.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #21) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

I even pointed out that he has failed at his post restriction twice now and no lightning from the heavens has smote him down. He's had votes on him and apparently he doesn't get quicklynched for failing his PR. It doesn't exist.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #22) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

C-Worl wrote:FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE THAT I DON'T GIVE A
FUCK
ABOUT THE GODDAMN POST RESTRICTION. IF THAT'S ALL TOOG IS GONNA TALK ABOUT THEN IT GIVES ME MORE REASONS TO VOTE THE DOG SHIT OUT OF TOOG.

My whole basis for voting Fate in the first place was his, "I am Confirmable, let me live to Mass Claim. Then feel free to lynch me," comment. That is a horrible, horrible, post. Now I see him trying to divert, and it's a weak case based on a "scum slip," which is completely bogus. I have confirmed I want him dead now for this diversion he has created without mentioning one iota of what transpired for him to get the votes in the first place. He was all like, "Hey, let's be friends now, and go this direction instead."

The PR thing is just stupid, and I hate it, sorry if it grates on you that I don't like it.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #23) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Also of note, his case is "not complete." Now why wouldn't he put together a complete case? Maybe it's because his first attempt didn't fly right away. He couldn't get any grabbers. So now he's got to go find something else to twist to whatever he wants. He did this EXACT SAME THING in DEFCON.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:So Panda, all this talk of me I know you <3 me, but what about Volkan?
I doubt he's scum with you trying to find someone to dish off to. If I don't work, you need a back up plan, right?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:
Fate wrote:So Panda, all this talk of me I know you <3 me, but what about Volkan?
I doubt he's scum with you trying to find someone to dish off to. If I don't work, you need a back up plan, right?

"I doubt he's scum with you"

With me?

Oh you silly lil Panda. You can't say he's not scum because of later reprucussions, but you can avoid bussing him now by calling him "obv not scum with my main mislynch target"

TROLOLOL

No, jesus christ... look at the blatant twisting.

I doubt he's scum...
...with you trying to find someone to dish off to.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

In other words, I feel you are so likely scum, that he can't be simply because you need a secondary target.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

CupcakePanda wrote:Are you a muffin with frosting masquerading as a cupcake?
CupcakePanda wrote:I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though.
CupcakePanda wrote:I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall.
CupcakePanda wrote:If one player has a role that mentions muffins, maybe more roles have mentionings of muffins and he is attempting to see who comes forth on that.

I've been leaking that I know Muffins exist because it's in my goddamn role PM you jackwads. I am a
Stale Cupcake
, Bulletproof. Flavor talks about how I have sat out too long while all the other Cupcakes get eaten and fresher newer ones get baked, but because of this, I have developed a hardened body. I am impervious to Muffin attacks.

I've been dropping the damn hints hoping to be obvious enough that I was power to draw a damn night kill.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #28) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Grey, just vote me. I have lost all interest in this game since before even my last post. I could have asked for a replace, but seriously, what would be the point.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #29) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:09 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Actually, here... let me help.

Unvote;
Vote: CupcakePanda

Hammer away Parama.