Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by smargaret »

/confirm

Does this count as the first post of the day, since day hasn't started yet? If so, I love cupcakes! If not, well, I still love cupcakes.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by smargaret »

Doesn't that get messy?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by smargaret »

Parama wrote:chesskid3 will die today. I'm not dealing with his crap.
QFT
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by smargaret »

Fate, please add yellow to the list of skimable lines. I literally can't focus on the yellow text - I find the pink easier to read.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by smargaret »

THANK YOU!

^^capslock by proxy
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 am

Post by smargaret »

I love (baking) cupcakes.

I'm behind a chesskid policy lynch.
vote: chesskid
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by smargaret »

Yes, I have played with Chesskid before. Pirates mafia should provide ample evidence of why I would get behind a policy lynch; we were also in Jurassic Park on opposing sides though the rage isn't as evident there.

I ignored Parama's claim. So did many other people; I thought that's what you did with ambiguous softclaims that may or may not be gambits to further a policy lynch. I don't see what's scummy about that. Also, I've been quiet today because I found out with less than 24 hours notice that I'm expected at my in-laws this weekend and had to pack for both myself and my fiance (
Corollary: I will be semi-LA this weekend because sitting on your computer playing mafia doesn't count as social time
)

UA, how does your theory hold up that Kise is scum? If he was gambiting (which he was), he would know that the double vote would have no effect and he wouldn't then be policy lynching Chess. I agree that this means the gambit is worthless as far as determining Chess's alignment, but I don't see how it makes it scummy. The most you get is rolefishing (which I have my own opinion on, but I'll keep it to myself until Kise comes back). PEdit: Apparently I was wrong. I thought not asking for the claim would have revealed the gambit early.

Toog, you've been playing mafia for how long? And you don't know how to test someone's alignment (ie scumhunt)? I'm not buying it.

Unvote: Chess
Vote: Toog
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 am

Post by smargaret »

Parama: Why are you tunneling?

VV's disbelief of Fate's PR seems a little strained. Of course, I'm the one who's going to wind up with a funfetti wedding cake, so the PR makes total sense with the flavor. Why would you choose to disbelieve the PR over the miller? I've seen scum fake millers far more often than I've seen scum fake PRs. Speaking of which, why is nobody questioning the miller claim? Town gains nothing from the information that the scumteam are muffins; that speculation was in the queue, and scum would know it just as well as a player receiving the PM LLD claimed to have received.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #8) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 am

Post by smargaret »

Panda, check my gender. You might be surprised. Also, I get the feeling that I'm being wagoned for going V/LA - as far as I can tell, the case against me is that I haven't done anything (because I've been away at my in-laws/getting ready to leave since Friday morning! they kind of frown on computers being out, they're weird that way) and because I didn't push LLD/UK on the miller thing.

I don't think Fate's faking his PR - has nobody else in this game put rainbow sprinkles on cupcakes? Am I the only one who's having a funfetti wedding cake? Flavor wise, it makes too much sense to automatically assume it's fake. That said, I don't think the presence of a PR says anything about his alignment, and the argument with GI has only shut things down as far as Fate being able to scumhunt. I expect better.

I do think GI is reaching and trying to push a Fate lynch, hoping maybe for support from chesskid et al.

I like GW, gut townread on Parama. Kise is null. LLD/UK ... are interesting. The Kyubei gambit doesn't sit well with me, but I don't see what the advantage is of doing both that and claiming miller as scum. LLD/UK are good enough players to be capable of playing well enough to not get investigated, so I don't see why they'd claim as town. I'm leaning scum on them, but since it's because of the miller claim I don't think they're the scummiest players for today. Chess is being uncharacteristically silent/reasonable, Vollkan hasn't improved, but everyone else hasn't said enough for me to have an opinion on them.

Unvote
Vote: GreyIce
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #9) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by smargaret »

Grey, what do you want explained? Why I think you're scum? You're pushing a lynch on someone because he's exploiting a loophole in his posting restriction (I'm assuming you didn't do a lot of paraphrasing, Fate) to
be more pro-town
with the bonus that at least two other people in this town had already expressed a desire to policy lynch him.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post by smargaret »

UK, were you hoping to gain anything by trolling, or was it just for lulz?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by smargaret »

... vollkan is self-metaing? LOL.

UA, do you want me to answer the questions Fate answered on my behalf? I'm not sure if you'll trust my answers at this point, but if you want them (and you're willing to accept that for some of them, it is going to be "what Fate said" by sheer coincidence) I'm willing to give them.

Fate, I appreciate that you have a townread on me. Don't make it harder for other people to get that same read on me, mmkay?

Steph: Please take a stance on the Grey/Fate argument.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #12) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by smargaret »

I'm having computer trouble and will be limited in my ability to post until it's resolved. I'll post at least daily until then.

I'm getting more suspicious of Vollkan. The points thing seems to be a very arbitrary way to avoid voting your scumbuddy while saying they're scummy. Also, he's not following his own rules - Toog and Cupcake are the same, right? So Toog is now at 60 on the little magic chart, which is currently the highest number - shouldn't Vollkan be voting Toog now?

I don't get why Toog claimed. I don't know that I believe the claim. I do believe that Vollkan and Toog are likely to be scum together.

UA, your answers are coming in another post since I have to go back and find the questions and I don't want to risk losing this.

Vote: Vollkan
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #13) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by smargaret »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:

1) "FATE'S PR IS REAL BECAUSE RAINBOW SPRINKLES." Yeah. Flavor speculation is bad, especially since you are using it as a kind of proxy defense. You even state explicitly:

That said, I don't think the presence of a PR says anything about his alignment.

Which to me reads like: "Fate isn't lying about this because of flavor shit, OH BUT I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM. NO. DON'T THINK THAT PLEASE."

Further, your vote on GI and your comments about him make it clear that you support Fate in this Fate vs. GI debate. While it is POSSIBLE that they could be bussing... I'm gonna throw this out.

Fate and GI are not scum together.

Assuming this opinion, if you think GI is scum, you imply Fate as town.

Unless, of course, you want to assume they are BOTH scum Smarg?

You can't sit on the fence with Fate while your vote is parked on GI. Sorry.
You're lying.

2) Here's a question: Why does it make sense if we are competent enough players to avoid investigation... that we would claim miller as scum? That would only draw attention towards us of a different sort. If we were scum, and we felt like we could avoid being investigated, it would make more sense NOT to claim miller.

Essentially, your logic is at best WIFOM; at worst WRONG.

~LLD

1. I'm trying to say that having a PR doesn't clear Fate. That doesn't prevent him from taking other actions that give me a town read on him. So yes, I think Grey Ice is possible scum (less so now than when you asked) and Fate is likely town. I wanted to make clear that the townread wasn't because of the PR.

2. That's sort of my point - your miller claim doesn't make sense in any universe, regardless of your alignment. It is pretty WIFOMy.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #14) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by smargaret »

UK, post your thoughts and we'll deal with any conflicting opinions LLD has, okay? Give us something to work with here!

I'm very interested in why there's this assumption that we have an SK. Scum can claim BP just as easily, and aren't we supposed to think horses and not zebras when we hear hoofbeats? Let's hold off on the SK speculation until we know whether or not there are two kills tonight.

And can we please lynch Vollkan now?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by smargaret »

Wait, this is over???

I agonized over whether it was better to vig or to protect Fate. I'm glad I chose the rubber ducky. I'm not sure how I was so wrong about Grey, though.

UK, will you answer now if you actually got anything from the troll persona?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 am

Post by smargaret »

"Page not found" - are you sure that's the right link?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”