Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

/confirming support for chesskid's #7.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I LOVE CUPCAKES ^_^

Vote: Fate

Back off Katsuki man. SHE IS TOO PURE FOR YOUR HEDONISM. YOU SHALL NOT TAINT MY CUPCAKE GODDESS.

(btw hi. I missed you)

Is that a serious PR or what? What happens if you break it?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Kise wrote:Chess & GW are town. I have done my part.

Agreeing with Chess. Not sure with GW. Care to explain?

CupcakePanda wrote:PEdit: I don't buy the rainbow post restriction. Fate does this shit all the time, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I doubt he's going to get quicklynched if he stops posting fruit loops.

Agreeing with this. I have partial dislike for his lack of clarity with his own PR as well.

---

It feels...gimicky to put both a miller(LLDHydra) + a PR hated Townie(Fate) in a Town. In my experience, Towns have 1 AntiTown role maximum in every Mini I have played so far. I haven't seen 2 AntiTown roles in a mini ever. It also feels like a bad idea to put a PR Hated Townie in a mini. The lynch threshold is far too low for that kind of mechanic.

I have a feeling one of them is lying. And that liar is Fate. Don't have much love for his "im confirmed Town" BS anyway. Vote stays.

Fate, can you explain your post restriction? Were you not punished for your #119/#124?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

=_=.

Scum don't not claim when Town is threatening to quickhammer them. chesskid is Town.

I have a feeling that Fate is a PRfaking lying scumbag. Fate claimed an unprovable except on flip antiTown role(PR restricted Hated Townie) when there is yet another unprovable except on flip AntiTown role(miller). If you don't think that's fishy, I don't know what to say. It at least deserves some examination. Why are you discouraging that?

Oh, that's just me trying to scumhunt. I asked Kise about GW because I want to get a read on Kise. He didn't explain GW Town. I didn't see GW Town. Why did he say GW was Town? I am currently impartial to whether Kise is Town or not(DV gambit was a perfect CK buddying opportunity. CK is townie in himself). That's a weird assumption, btw. Why did you assume that I was trying to get Kise to do the work for me?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #4) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So. I get back, after a few days of relaxation w/o internet.

And then I get drowned by Fate v. GreyICE.

FML. It has suddenly set in how much I hate reading Fate's posts. I'll slug through this swamp of hate tomorrow when I'm rested and in a better mood, otherwise I'll just get lazy and skim(like I did for the past 10 minutes. What a waste of time.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This is what it must feel like to watch a Fate vs. Vas argument from oh so long ago. .__.

Read commencing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #6) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There is damn good reason why GreyICE(and myself) are voting for Fate, it's because Fate is known for this bullshit. While PRfaking is new, Fate has been the boy who cried wolf who has destroyed Towns as either Alignment for his mishaps.

GreyICE's #237 kinda sums it up for me. No one really was paying Attention to Fate. Evidence Fate and Kise #213-215. That's kinda what PRs do.

I've known Fate for quite a while now, and he lurrves the attention. His "PR" sorta doesn't give him this since everyone hates the Rainbow! PR. I definitely agree that despite Fate #236's "What's my motivation" defense. The motivation? His own goddamn Ego. I don't think I need to show you guys how overly inflated Fate's ego is.

Also another point to consider.
You are the moderator. You gave a PR to a player.
Do you let them go against the spirit of your PR? Do you let them loophole your way around your intended PR? Especially if it's supposed to decrease his Lynch threshold?
You might as well have not gave him the post restriction in the first place.

Fate's #231 explanation is dumb too. If I were given that PR, I would be posting like Fate had been posting right now(Copy paste rainbow at the end) for clarity since I would be thinking about the Townspeople who need to read my post too. I wouldn't bother with his earlier stuff since it would take a bit more effort not to mention it was incredibly antiTown. AntiTown stuff, now who does that?

The rest of the argument, Fate gets his ass handed to him multiple times. I have no idea why the fuck you people are voting for GI instead of Fate. Fate's arguments are ridiculously misconstrued AND and incredibly graspy. Seriously. This is bad: Not letting others hop votes while he himself hops on a whim. This is bad too: Via GI's #308. This is worse: "I'll ignore that GI is right about my shit case(via GI #308) and proceed to call him stupid: WoT style! He started this shit therefore, he's scum.

Now a caveat here though, Fate's arguments are usually bad, but they're only this bad when he's scum or confirmed Town. Last time I checked, he isn't confirmed Town. Do yourself a favor and ISO Fate in Resurgence Mafia. Now dere's one obvscum Fate.

It comes with experience after multiple games of Fate v. Vas that I've gotten a taste on how to read him.

...I don't think I need to post more on this. Let's kill Fate, pretty please?

TLDR:
I agree with GreyICE. People who don't are either stupid or scum with Fate.

Let's fucking kill Fate already.

PEDIT: *sees recent posts*
...nope, doesn't change my mind.
*posts anyway*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #7) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:SO! VV, who's scum with Fate?

~UK

Don't know yet. You're not one of them though. volkan's fencesitting looks pretty bad. Stephanoscope's lack of mention of Fate v. GreyICE after V/LA is pretty bad too. I'd expect scum to avoid that argument like the plague.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #8) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Hmm, OK. Better question. If Fate is *not* scum, who is, VV?

You've more or less only expressed a strong opinion on Fate. GI's post was appreciable because it covers a lot of people.

~UK
That's a silly question. Fate is a scum read. Why would I be considering that he's not scum when nothing has happened to change my mind?

Stephanoscope wrote:Why? Scum would know how those players are aligned. They're in better position to use it to their advantage.
Not really.

If one of them is scum, scum wouldn't want to stick their head in a heated argument to save their buddy. Scum will be too uncomfortable to deal with the repercussions after one has flipped.

In the unlikely event that both of them are Town, they're already ripping each other apart. Why work when they can get a mislynch without attacking someone?

Hence, scum would avoid the argument regardless.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

BTW, vollkan the whole self serving "i don't do this as scum!" self-meta didn't work in Popularity Mafia. Why would you do that again here?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's not confirmation bias if I'm right ;).

And you seem to be overly defending Fate. He hasn't posted at all to even make me change my mind. Why so hung up on defending him?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #11) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry I disappeared vollkan. Shit happened, and I wasn't able to go on for quite a long time.

Well deserved win to Fate, I guess. I was really looking forward to mislynching the fuck out of you, but IRL blablabla.

The rest of you though, not so much.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”