Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

VOTE: Toro

Scum are always excited to play. Meaning they check the game a lot. Since he was first. He obviously was checking a lot. And so on.

Meaning, that he is scum. Or she.

That is my reasoning. Yes. Yeppers.

(Also, Nice flavor, I was amused.)
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Whoa!

Nikanor is in this gig!

Hey man! Long time no see! You are still one of my favorite mods. And you were also very fun to play with. Great to see you [/buddying]

I'll be one of the Mature ones and answer the questions normally.

1. I've been playing since December 2009. So about a year and half.
2. Ummm... It really depends. I dunno, as often as I can I hope. If I have content of course.
3. It is my legal obligation to play to my win condition. And as such, my answer is No.

UNVOTE: Toro

And away we go!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

projectmatt wrote:Good enough.

VOTE: Robo
. I'm kind of lazy and don't want to explain, but I will anyway.

Hey man! Long time no see! You are still one of my favorite mods. And you were also very fun to play with. Great to see you [/buddying]

2. Ummm... It really depends. I dunno, as often as I can I hope. If I have content of course.
3. It is my legal obligation to play to my win condition. And as such, my answer is No.

Pointing out his own tells, and this entire freaking posts just sounds forced.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed this. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

I didn't really see anything too wrong with this. I mean, seeing as the amount of info. Its a pro-town attempt yet still utterly wrong.

Listen, pointing out my own tells? You talking about the [/buddying]? Because thats just my way of saying, "I'm just saying Hi. I'm not playing yet. Now I'm playing". Sounds Forced? I really have no clue what you mean. I really don't. I culd say everbodys post sound forced. Its impossible to tell. (This post right now will most likely sound pretty irritated.) But sure, it was a pro town attempt. However this,

silavor wrote:Matt's focusing on the wrong things with Robo, and robo is scum.
Vote: Robocopter87

Is just stupid. No reasoning. No attempt to explain anything at all. Doesn't explain why Matt is wrong. Pretty much, hes just jumping on a bandwagon pretending to know everything.

Tid wrote:KCD and Robo are striking me as the most scummy, reasoning should be obvious to you all I'm sure.
Gonna wait a little longer and then pick between the two.

Nononononono. lets pretend for a second that it isn't obvious. Lets pretend that I have no idea why its so obvious. Would you be so kind as to show me whats so obvious?

silavor wrote:
Tid wrote:KCD and Robo are striking me as the most scummy, reasoning should be obvious to you all I'm sure.

You mean you're gonna pick the one that gets the bigger bandwagon and lower public approval rating? Sounds like bet hedging to me.

Hypocrite.

O WAIT. I see the obvious reasoning now.

silavor wrote:Amor, I didn't think I'd actually have to point this out... It's kinda obvious.

Robocopter87 wrote:

What did you want me to say? Yes? No? I dunno? Something funny? Please enlighten me.

projectmatt wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:3. It is my legal obligation to play to my win condition. And as such, my answer is No.

Just for the record, this is
exactly
what I was attempting to point out when I said he sounded forced.

Also, pointing out reads could be helpful to the town, yes, but I'm not doing anyone a "favor" by outing them and the town doesn't owe me anything. I was afraid that might be taken out of context.

Again. Somebody said, "Whatever you want me to be babe." Somebody said, " I plead the fifth". Yet my answer is somehow wrong?

Hiraki wrote:Spoiler. Robo made mature answers to get town points.

99.9% sure of this.

Duh.

projectmatt wrote:
Anyway, I'm still waiting for Robo to plead his case so I can (hopefully) verify my read on him.

Wow! I was waiting for you to show some valid reasoning! Man, its a small world after all.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:Why would you want to get town points if you were town? Last time I checked, we're playing mafia, not "who-can-get-the-most-town-points". I know scum plays that a lot though.

There is two possibilities in this setup. You are Mafia. Or you are town. If I am Mafia, I want town points. If I am town, I obviously don't want to have Mafia points. And since theres only one other thing besides Mafia. I'm going for Town either. Way you see what I mean? But you're right, its looking for scum, not getting the most town points.

Toro wrote:
Robo wrote:Again. Somebody said, "Whatever you want me to be babe." Somebody said, " I plead the fifth". Yet my answer is somehow wrong?

It's not that your answer is necessarily wrong, it's how you worded it that's throwing up red flags. I actually don't like Amor's response more than yours, "I plead the 5th?" Really? A simple no would've done fine.

Unvote

Vote: Amor

I'm also concerned how projectmatt didn't raise an eyebrow at Amor's comment.

Sure I guess.

Nikanor wrote:Robo, why aren't you voting for silavor?

Because though he is totally flawed, that doesn't make him scum.

Tid wrote:
@Robo: I explained why you were suspicious to me a few posts back.

I covered that.

silavor wrote:Robo, how am I a hypocrite. Your accusation against me makes no sense.

Go back and try again, scum.

You called someone else a bandwagonner who posts no reasoning. Yet you voted for me without an ounce of reasoning. Definition of Hypocrite: Someone who does what they tell others not to do.

Meaning you are a hypocrite.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ok Look people.

Can we stop saying, "I dislike that post", and "That sounds scummy"?

How about we say, "Here is what is scummy about that, *explanation*"

That would be great if we explained ourselves.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

You know, it was a very simple request. Just post some explanations with your accusations! It rhymes even.

So. Please tell me what is equivalent to cheating. What makes me look worse. And where did I cheat?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oh. But it is necessary. Nobody here is a mind reader(I think). Meaning we don't automatically see what others see.

But is still necessary.

How?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Listen silavor.

First silavor says this.
'

There is no reasoning here. He implies that there is some sort of scumminess about me. He says that there is something wrong. And that I am scum. THERE IS NO REASONING HERE. He is simply just calling me scum like everybody else. Bandwagonning. Without reason. Both of them. No reasons. Bandwagonning.

Ok? Does everybody follow?

Assuming you said yes, then we look at what happens next.

At this moment in time on our timeline, I have not responded. Seeing as I wasn't on my computer. Anywho, silavor says this about Tid.

silavor wrote:

You mean you're gonna pick the one that gets the bigger bandwagon and lower public approval rating? Sounds like bet hedging to me.

If you haven't noticed by now, silavor did the same thing. I had a lower public approval rating. I had a bandwagon started. Meaning that silavor chose someone with a lower public approval rating, and bandwagonned.

Since I saw how totally obvious this was. And how hypocritical it sounded. I replied to it with a
Robocopter87 wrote:Hypocrite.

But instead of going down the hypocrite lane. Lets go into silavors ISO. Next post was his (I really hate to call it this because it really wasn't)
reasoning

Which according to him was obvious. Apparently not obvious enough for me to notice it.

silavor wrote:Amor, I didn't think I'd actually have to point this out... It's kinda obvious.

Robocopter87 wrote:

This is his
reasoning
. This is invalid.
What was so obvious about this sentence that made it scummy. silavor has failed to even present any explanation. And I'll tell you why he has failed to. Because he doesn't have one. And even though I will ask him time and time again for a written explanation for HIS VERY FIRST VOTE ON ME. He will change the subject and make this about something else. I bolded this so I could quote it later.

Back to the Hypocrite lane.

silavor wrote:Robo, how am I a hypocrite. Your accusation against me makes no sense.

Deflecting. My accusation makes no sense to him. But his accusation towards me does make sense? How? Basically he has conceived in his mind that something I said was scummy. But once I pointed out that it wasn't. It REALLY became scummy to him. And even though I post this defense. It will be even MORE scummy to him. A snowball effect that he is losing control of.

Moving on.
silavor wrote:

Robocopter87 wrote:
silavor wrote:

Hypocrite.

Robocopter87 wrote:

You called someone else a bandwagonner who posts no reasoning. Yet you voted for me without an ounce of reasoning. Definition of Hypocrite: Someone who does what they tell others not to do.

Meaning you are a hypocrite.

Robocopter87 wrote:

It's almost like I don't even have to say anything anymore.
ur jus mad cuz i caught me some scum :cool:

I would like to note that he put these out of order. This is not the order in which they happened. Also, in this post he basically shows how much of a hypocrite he is. But somehow in his mind, I am an obvious scumbag.

At this point in time I am asking for a explanation of his first vote. I want to see something. Actual content. Not pure quotes, a casual comment and a smiley face. I want to see solid reasoning. I also would like to know who his my scumbuddy if you think I am scum. You probably noticed I typed as though I was addressing a crowd and not him directly. That is because I want other people to read this and realize how terrible this guys argument is.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:I missed that, my bad.

It's because his first point is meh, but after everything else is bad.

I'm against explaining everything.

It confirms him as scum because knowing everything gives you a better viewpoint on who to kill. Only scum need to know everything.

Didn't see this.

Wow.

1. My first point is "meh". OMG I AM CONFIRMED SCUM OMG OMG OMG LETS LYNCH GOGOGOGOGOGO. Really? "meh"?!

Is that really all you have against me and that somehow makes me confirmed scum?

2. You are against explaining everything in a game where you are supposed to provide an argument against people in order to lynch scum. Do you even realize how totally outrageous you sound?

3. So by knowing info I am scum. So you are saying that I am supposed to not knw anything and randomly lynch people in high hopes they are scum? How are you supposed to catch scum
without
information? And even if this was true. Why does this confirm me as scum? I can understand makes me look scummy. But Confirmed? Like 100% chance, no doubt in your mind, that I am scum.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:Robo. You said you were legally obliged to play to your win condition, thus
forcing
you to say no. The only time your win condition
forces
you to say no is when you're scum. QED you're scum. It's really not that hard to understand.

More to the point, again I ask,
how does any of this make me a hypocrite
. Tid was at a toss-up between two players, and figured he'd sit back and wait before picking one to vote. That's why I called him a bet-hedger. Meanwhile, I noticed you did something that's rather scummy, pushed you on it, and you collapsed into a heap of wailing, flailing, obvscum.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT HYPOCRITICAL

WAIT. You are saying that the only time I'm forced to say I am town is when I am scum? Thats wrong. Yes, Scum are forced to say it. But Town aren't forced to say they are town. What did you think I was going to say? That I am Scum? Does that make me town? Saying I'm scum? So if I'm town I have to say I'm scum. And If I'm scum, I have to say I'm town. Is that what you are saying? Did you expect me to call myself scum?

IT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE YOU CALLED SOMEBODY OUT FOR LACK OF REASONING YET YOU POSTED NO REASONING WITH YOUR VOTE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? I POSTED THIS IN CAPS SO YOU WOULD ACTUALLY READ IT. Cuz you apperantly fail to read anything I type.

Wailing, flailing, obvscum? Where? Show me! Show me! Quotes, explanations, tells, argument, scumbuddies. Go.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:Fuck it.

I'm motivated. You want content? Give me a few days. I'll require a quicklynch after I'm done with Robo.

Fucking using semantics in a fucking post fucking pisses me off.

Fucking.

@KCDA: I see what you mean, but I haven't had anything that I've needed to say yet.

With this, I'm going to have to say everything because I'm putting all my cards on the table to get Roboscum out.

Get ready for this fucking wall.

And before anyone posts a fucking image.

Yes. I am mad.

Take a walk. Calm down. Come back. Don't rage in a game. It doesn't help you or your team if you just get yourself lynched because you got angry. Just settle down before you type.

Though I too am becoming increasingly angry at this game already.

People keep thinking that my posts are "forced" and "panicky". What they don't understand is that I am on the edge of doing what Hiraki just did. But I have a little more self control I guess. Its not Panic. Its shaking with anger, steam coming out of ears kinda thing. Talking through gritted teeth. Thats what its like.

projectmatt wrote:Dislike the Hikari bandwagon. I mean, the rage was a little un-needed but I'll at least let him give this wall that he promises before I make any snap judgment.

Robo ISN'T obvious scum, he's just scummy and the best lead I have at the moment. I really want to know what Hikari apparently has seen.

How am I scummy? What don't you people understand about the word,
Explanations
? Really, what don't you understand?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Thats right. I haven't voted yet. I'm focused on silavor. silavor is not the only one here. I'm not gong to just ignore everybody else. I need a good look at things before voting.

But you are right, I haven't done anything but defend since we started. When I was accused in RVS. If I ignore it, people will say I'm deflecting. If I defend against it, people will say I haven't scumhunted. I'm just set up for failure here.

But at least I can say I defended.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:Yeah, I don't understand Nikanor's post, either...

HEY WTF YOU THINK UR DOING? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONDING TO MY POST RIGHT NOW. OR DO YOU HAVE NOTHING??

Nikanor wrote:
No, I just wanted to say 'Robochoppah'. :roll:

Darn it Nikanor. Just Darn It. You know what? You know what stupidity I'm dealing with Right now? Do you want me to show you?

HERE ILL SHOW YOU.

Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Robocopter

Kcdaspot wrote:....

UNVOTE:
matt's stupidity vs. robo taunting.
....yeeeeeeaaaah
VOTE: robo

also L-2.

Nikanor wrote:
silavor wrote:HOW THE FUCK IS THAT HYPOCRITICAL

(Sorry, just wanted an excuse to post that. :P)

Unvote. Vote: Robocopter87.

He's not trying to scumhunt. He is attacking silavor and calling him a hypocrite, yet his vote is parked on 'not voting'.

Thats what! Thats what I'm dealing with!!!!!!

THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY DID
anything close
to a reason was matt. And it was shaky at that. This was his vote,

projectmatt wrote:Good enough.

VOTE: Robo
. I'm kind of lazy and don't want to explain, but I will anyway.

Pointing out his own tells, and this entire freaking posts just sounds forced.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed this. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #13) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Those were their FULL posts too! I didn't just cut the votes out of the quote, I posted the FULL quote!

I doesn't matter if I am town or If I am scum, nobody is even realizing how unfair this is to me.

So look Nikanor.

Heres the thing.
You guys got nothing on me.
Besides the want to just lynch me.
And when I flip, its not even going to matter to you guys.
You aren't thinking, you are just doing.
For the sake of doing.
Just flipping coins.

This post will be used against me.

Now, I'm going to go back and read the game.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Please be more serious Nik. The amount of veins bulging is sure to give me some sort of injury.

After a read through I kinda want to touch on the people that I haven't talked to or about yet.

Amor
Aduskkel
Lady HaHa
Toro
kcda
YoYoGuy

Okay.

Amor- From what I've read of him, Amor is actually using Logic and reasoning to find scum. From what I've seen hes been asking questions and I'm getting an overall town read.

Aduskkel- More please. Just more, I have the feeling that you might just be scum just standing in the back watching the town act like monkeys and fling crap at each other. Get in on this, what is your opinion of the game? Who do you think is scum? Who are the buddys? Please give more input. Cuz I'm not going to stop asking till you do. IGMEOY

Lady HaHa- Same gig as Aduskkel. More more more more. Stop standing on the sidelines. Get in here. Same questions I gave Aduskkel.

Toro- I actually am getting a town read from Toro. NO, its not because he isn't voting me. That is FAR from the reason, its because he has been pushing Hiraki. Hiraka posted without posting her wall. That just means she hasn't done it. I've never seen a wall take that long. I've seen things like this happen before, person says they'll post info soon. Next few days they promise they'll do it. Lurk a little more and never actually get the BIG WALL they promised to the town done.

kcda- Leaning VI for him. I seem to facepalm when I get to his posts. Though the attempt looks pro town, he has really just been flinging as much crap as the rest of us.
You said matt slipped early game. Please show me, I specifically went back to look for his slip. I did not find one. Was there actually a slip, or are you just lying for attention?

YoYoGuy- Holy crap, I forget what I was going to say by you. Which is really bad. Thats flying under the radar. Lemme go back and check.

Early on called Hiraki and Toro out on buddying and then later he pointed out how they stopped. Its a good point. I mean I wonder whether it was an actual tell. It was in the RVS phase. Perhaps it was just play. But perhaps it truly was a tell of buddying.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Nikanor wrote:But Robochoppah, I'm not even voting for you!

I'm pretty sure I gave a reason too but w/e. I guess it doesn't count as a reason in Roboland.

Unvote. Vote: Kcdaspot.

I just inspected him using my day cop powers and got a result of Ice Mafiers.

How's that for a reason?

Would be a good reason if this wasn't an open setup.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Nikanor wrote:Okay, I
guess
I could start being serious.

Unvote. Vote: Tid.

Great. Thanks.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:reply to you in a sec, but the way you keep exploding over everything is all the proof I need. Scum is as scum does.

Haha, Oh I see.
After
Alduskkel votes you for not responding to me then you decide to reply. Mmmmk, you do that. i hope its as good as all your other explanations. (Thats sarcasm of course. I actually want it to have like, you know, a valid explanation.

And the exploding thing is your fault. I don't know if you are purposely trying to annoy the crap out of me to make me get angry. But you are. But sure, whatever, you go and tell us your awesome perfectly sound reasoning. Once you do, I am going to tear it apart. I'm going to point out every flaw. Every single mistake. And just rip it to shreds. And you know what you'll do? You'll do what you've been doing this whole game. You are going to say something along the line of, "Nice try but it isn't working scum. You are just scum and you are only doing scum stuff. Scum. Scum scum scum."

Scum is as scum does? Do you want to make an avvie bet?

Update on my scumhunt: Right now I keep going through the playerlist but everybody is just passing my towndar. Which is bad because there is four scum that are unaccounted for. So yeah. Need to work on that.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote: And you know what you'll do? You'll do what you've been doing this whole game. You are going to say something along the line of, "Nice try but it isn't working scum. You are just scum and you are only doing scum stuff. Scum. Scum scum scum."

Wait wut.

All game you've been saying "Nice try but it isn't working scum. You are just scum and you are only doing scum stuff. Scum. Scum scum scum?" When did that happen?

Oh I don't know just here and there,

silavor wrote:It's almost like I don't even have to say anything anymore.
ur jus mad cuz i caught me some scum :cool:

silavor wrote:
Robo, I'll reply to you in a sec, but the way you keep exploding over everything is all the proof I need. Scum is as scum does.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

And by the way, since when does a wall take more than like 10min to type? Seriously. If you say you are going to post a wall it usually is done in like the next 10-20min. Not next week.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

LadyHaHa wrote:...Robo why are you avoiding voting for someone?

I am not a person to just toss my vote and let it flow in the current. When I make a vote, its with a firm backing and multiple valid reasons behind it. I need more info before I could accuse somebody like that.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I am done.

I am done.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I just wrote down a huge defense then deleted it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

YoYoGuy435 wrote:lol well I was expecting a response to the wall, instead of him just throwing in the towel but I do want to thank Robocopter87 for making my choice easy.

No prob.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:Hey Robo.

Since you've decided to not be useful, why don't you end this and vote yourself?

lol i was reaction testin' hirakiscumscumscum

Yeah No, I have
some
dignity.

silavor wrote:Don't ever forget, there is no such thing as too scummy to be scum. Some people just can't handle the pressure.

You are wrong. Not on this, people who are really scummy usually are scum.

But you are wrong on that I am scum.

And though you will justify it as much as you want. You are wrong. And I was right. It wasn't sound reasoning, it was just flipping coins.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #25) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:You're butthurt.

I don't really care at this point because if you do flip town, I will lose all respect for you.

Lose respect for me? Butthurt?

Dude, whatever I say, however correct or incorrect will be disregarded! It doesn't matter what I say, you'll just say that it is just a panicked scum response. You'll just say that it was forced.

I'm done trying to defend against your arguments. You both are too stubborn to listen.

silavor wrote:There was no flipping of coins involved. You acted scummy, I pressured, you caved. Stop being butthurt.

Don't even pretend he Ninja'd you. If he ninja'd you would have PEDITed your post. Don't even. You are just totally buddying to Hiraki.

You pressured? You never pressured!! You just provoked! I caved? No! You succeeded in provoking me. That wasn't caving in, that was just pure rage.What don't you people understand about this? I'm not panicked, I'm pissed off!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:Your play is disgusting.

When I find flaws with you, apparently I say everything you've said is wrong.

You can go back and find that I have in fact agreed with you on some points.

Just most of your play is quite shitty, and you just won't admit it.

Actually this game has been pretty bad altogether. But its beside the point, Bad Play =/= scum.

silavor wrote:I might actually listen to your defense if you ever decided to make a real one.

And I don't pay attention to pedits when posting.

I did make a real one, I deleted it due to all the lack of help it would do.

Wow, Fail. Thats what the preview edits are there for.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hiraki wrote:This assumes that you're apparently above all of us "shitty players" that incriminate you on every single step.

I never said I was above anybody. And I never thought it. Thats just putting words in my mouth.

But look, I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to play. Like the rest of us.

But there is a time when there is no possible hope of resurrecting yourself. I mean come on. Theres only so much I can say and you people don't sway. I've already expressed all my feelings about everything. Theres no point in saying it one more time.

YoYoGuy435 wrote:So wait you had a defense typed up... and then you deleted it? What? If you had a response to his wall typed up, then why the hell did you delete it? Even if you didn't think anyone would believe it.

Because of the lack of good it would do. It was pointless. Like I said, it was just a repeat of everything I've already said. So I deleted it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #28) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Like you didn't restate what you already said.

RVS question answer, forced posts,
panicky

Also I had something written down in my defense that I want to say. The punctuation thing. It really is just how I type. You'll chalk it up to whatever. But Its just my style. Meta. Whatever.

I also wrote down stuff about how not voting after unvoting is just a null tell.

And about Finding scumbuddies.
And how you call out LHH for siding with me. Which clearly means that you think that she/he is my scumbuddy. Which made me even more facepalm because you just said scumbuddies were useless ventures before day two.

Basically besides that it was just the same crap all game that was being reiterated.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #29) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
Robo vs. silavor is starting to look like Fire vs. Ice tbh.

Why's that?

Because I look scummy. And you look scummy. And we are brawling it out. Meaning we aren't together. But we both are scummy. Meaning we are Fire vs Ice.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No the other four just were standing by and not making their intentions known.

Look, do you really really really want me to just add to the fire and fight the two walls?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Look, I fought the arguments before. They were denied. The same arguments were repeated in the Walls except for a few choice things. But mainly it was the same stuff all game. If I defended against it once, there really is no point in retyping it. If you want my defense, go back and look through my posts.

There is no use in reiterating what I have said.

And... and... this will probably be called deflecting but I am sure the scum are sitting on the sidelines and just posting stuff because all the fire is on me. So yeah.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #32) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Because it's not hard to justify robo as town. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've said "Fuck this, if you guys are seriously going to lynch me over shit like this then I don't even care" and then promptly got lynched and flipped town. I'd like it if he had actually done more scumhunting rather than defending himself, but that tends to be a top priority when you're worried about getting lynched. His case started out terrible, took on a few decent points later, and eventually he just got fed up with how everything was being turned against him and crumbled psychologically.

AMEN.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

By that I mean he is spot on.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #34) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Kcdaspot wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:By that I mean he is spot on.

this isn't a defence for the cases out on you.

I never said it was, are you implying that my defence for the cases set out against me is somebody elses opinion of me?

YoYoGuy435 wrote:
MehPlusRawr - Scum
Reasoning: I'm starting to think that your white knighting Robo. I know that looking for teams is useless until you have someone flip scum but I do see a possible scumteam of Meh and Robo if either one of them flips scum.

Ha! Really?

Actually no, there is multiple issues with this post.

1. White Knighting me. First of all. He never said I was town. He never said anything closely related to towniness. He simply said he couldn't see it coming from scum. Meaning that it is still bad play. But not bad town play. Not bad scum play. If he would have called me confirmed town that would be different.

2. Look for teams is NOT useless. Earlier on in the game, Nikanor said it look Fire vs Ice. Looking for
specific
teams is far fetched. But looking for teams is not. Like I said before, Silavor looked scummy, and I looked scummy. But we were fighting each other in a way that tells of non buddies. But if we are both scum, then what? it would have to be opposite teams.

3. Scumteam of Meh and Robo. If the game had been going on since Meh got here. Then this would be valid. But you are forgetting something. Meh is just a replacement. Do you see the same connection with me and... (checks) Tid? If so, where do you see the connection. And for the people who are getting ready to punce on this like wild animals. Me not knowning who the replacement is pure WIFOM. So don't even try it.

4. This point is less powerful than the others. Meh is attacking you. And you just called him scum. I have a null read on him. Just because he understands what I was thinking does not mean that think he is town.

5. You need to redo this set of reads. Yes they replaced the other players, but you need to put your reads for the original players too. Because even though I like giving replacements clean slates, you can't just forget what their predecessors did.

Am I calling you scum? No. But I do see some flaws in this post that I dislike.
IGMEOY

projectmatt wrote:
Also, please lynch Robo. He's not even trying anymore. If he's scum, or if he's town - he's given up. 100%. I don't want to see his posts anymore.

This is terrible. Just because a player is acting badly does not mean that you should lynch them. Unless you are nearing a LyLo situation. in which case you should get rid of the VIs. Who usually make bad decisions in LyLo/MyLo.

What I really dislike about this is the "If hes scum, or if hes town" part. As a Townie. Your main function is to lynch scum. it doesn't matter how much you hate a player. You are looking for Scum. Lynching town is like Negative points for shooting civilians.(Even though its almost impossible to resist nailing one. But thats beside the point)

Hiraki wrote:BECAUSE WE BASICALLY AGREE ON EVERYTHING.

You are acting stupid now. There is no need to post like this. You can convey your meaning through a dignified post.

I'm not saying anything about the specific content. But about your attitude and posting style thats emerging. You are becoming too broad. You aren't explaining yourself. Which if you haven't guessed by now. I hate.

I ain't done yet. Getting my second wind here. Am I going to respond to the walls? I doubt it. I mean, like I said, its repetitive. Its just getting old. I wanna see new accusations besides "panicky" and my legal obligations.

@Silavor: If I would have teared down your wall then you wouldn't have stopped thinking I was scum. And you know it. Regardless of what I would have said. You will not change your read on me.
And you KNOW it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

silavor wrote:
Now tell me, what's wrong with only focusing on one person at a time? I only have one vote, it's not like I can lynch multiple people in a day. Moreover, finding connections between people doesn't work that well if no one's flipped yet. What was the point of this exercise exactly?

Thats one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. You are going to only focus on one person in a game with Two scumteams and Four scum.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #36) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Amor wrote:
Robo wrote:1. White Knighting me. First of all. He never said I was town. He never said anything closely related to towniness. He simply said he couldn't see it coming from scum. Meaning that it is still bad play. But not bad town play. Not bad scum play. If he would have called me confirmed town that would be different.

"He never sid I was town, he just said I wasn't scum." What?

Robo wrote:Just because a player is acting badly does not mean that you should lynch them.

Interesting to hear Robo describing himself as playing badly. To me this looks like he's trying to play VI to get out of being lynched, and is in this post trying to articulate the argument that he hopes other people will make about him. One thing is generally true about VIs: they don't know they're VIs.

So here's what I have to ask Robo:
What makes you describe your play as bad?
Why are you doing what you admit to be bad play?

To the first question. Thats what he said. He never said I was town. He just said I wasn't scum. Simple as that. Its a null read for the points given is what he is saying. Or at least, thats what I'm getting from his posts. Hes saying what I posted a second ago, "Just because a player acts badly does not mean you should lynch them"

To the VI accusation. I was not
trying
to be VI. But I started off. I said something that I thought nothing about. "My Legal obligation is to play to my win condition, so I am forced to say No." It actually was a joke. But if I say that now it will be put under fire. Just as it would have been if I would have said it was a joke earlier. Meaning that people took it seriously even though I didn't. Anywho! People took it seriously, as It has been taken all game and I have no issue with that. The WIFOM involved in saying it was a joke just would be terrible. So we all took it seriously. (I just realized how much crap has been flung over an RQS question with a jokish answer. And people are wondering why I am so mad.) So. I say it again. People took it seriously. The explanations behind the votes for it were vaque. The accusations against other people on the wagon were crappy. The explanations were not even coming. And all that was happening was me being called scum. I Raged. I got mad. Really mad. At this game. Like MPR said. I just was like, "Heck, go ahead and lynch me". And as such, the play starting to flow was badly. Even though I believe that most of my answers to the accusations were not bad and made sense.

So yeah.

That is why I describe it as bad.
And I was doing it because I was angry.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #37) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

YoYoGuy435 wrote:, but rather because I see him defending Robo with absolutely no evidence to suggest that he isn't scum.

Actually. The evidence that he thinks I'm not super scum is that he thinks that the play doesn't look like scum would do.

Also,

I don't want to just keep saying stuff without MPR's opinion. I mean, theres the chance that I could be totally misinterpreting him and I am just putting words in his mouth.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Kcdaspot wrote:
Robo: you've been playing for a while now. you know the value of addressing outstanding issues against you. please answer those cases. even if you do need to repeat yourself. maybe there was something not explained? maybe it was worded badly. take a nap, have a dr. pepper, BREATHE and be clear as possible. if you are able to convince people that you are not scum it should not matter how many times you repeat yourself. we just can't move forward w/o you answering those cases.

If you honestly believe that you can't move forward without one players defense then you got some problems on your hands.

I am going to retype my defense. So everybody will shut up. Not now because I'm mad and not thinking clearly. (at RL, not the game). So yes, I'll respond. Though it won't do any good. The people attacking me are so frikkin stubborn it isn't even funny.

VOTE: Empking

Empking wrote:I for one like unbacked up town reads because they make a player more transparent and easy to read.

Thats terrible, unbacked up town reads are just randomized for you then? If the Town reads are random, I hate to know how you pick scum.

Empking wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Link it.

Can't think of a specific game.

And this. Your vote was based on a memory of a game that you don't even remember. You voted me because you recalled of a time scum came back like that and then Hiraki asked you to say which game and you
couldn't
think of one. So if you don't remember the game, then why the heck did you vote me?

@Amor: I just read your post. I
am
going to defend against the walls. And like I said, I have no doubt in my mind you'll lynch me anyway.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Empking wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:
VOTE: Empking

Empking wrote:I for one like unbacked up town reads because they make a player more transparent and easy to read.

Thats terrible, unbacked up town reads are just randomized for you then? If the Town reads are random, I hate to know how you pick scum.

Really?

Yes. Really. Your words were scummy. This may seem like a shock. But somebody thinks you are scum.

Empking wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:

Empking wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Link it.

Can't think of a specific game.

And this. Your vote was based on a memory of a game that you don't even remember. You voted me because you recalled of a time scum came back like that and then Hiraki asked you to say which game and you
couldn't
think of one. So if you don't remember the game, then why the heck did you vote me?

This just plain isn't true.

Its what you said.

Empking wrote:
Oh wait. Though this isn't true I don't think I explained why I voted you when I did. It was because you were no longer at L-1

Nice save. Except for the fact that this is extremely late. You vote me with a reason that proves false. I say something. You say it isn't true. Then you post another reason that isn't valid.

Why isn't it valid you ask? Because think about it. This can't possibly be your only reason. You are voting me to put me at L-1? Why do you want me at L-1? It makes no sense. If your reason for voting me was to put me at L-1, then what was your reason for wanting to put me at L-1? Pressure?

Empking wrote:Hey I've just realized that both YoYo and Robo are calling mer scum based on a theory difference. Scum caught thank you very much.

Thank you? But we were the ones who caught you! Lol taking all the credit for our snatch? Not cool man!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #40) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes it was. Good observation.

Another point to my case. You didn't give a reason there either. Where did you give a reason? Lets see? Pretty much nowhere.

So, I'm at L-1 for your fun? Or whats the deal here? Care to pitch in and say your reasoning?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #41) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

So you aren't even willing to see the defense? Like my response doesn't matter to you?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #42) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I can't do the whole thing tonight. Its soo not my night. I need to sleep on things. Night Yall.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

VT.

Gonna get teh tingy up tonight hopefully.

@MPR: Scummier by the minute? Really? I could've sworn I was already the scummiest thing to ever hit MS by some of you. Angry does matter. BEcause then I do stupid stuff. And write stupid stuff.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ah shoot! I forgot to change the first "Jim". Ah well.

Go Town!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Great scum game. You guys definitely had it Pure chance made it a town win.

I played horribly. I admit it. But... I got even worse due to the pulling my hair out at the responses to my arguments. I just gave up.

Anywho, the real important thing to note here is how the Mod did. And to say the least you did great, Cirno. You got your duties done. Yet you didn't get in the way of the game. You'll be a great Mod.

Keep up the good work people! I hope to see you all in future games!

Return to “Completed Open Games”