Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

vote hiplop
<--Purely omgus.

Then again, I already caught him with a lie. He ripped off my name, and not the other way around, like he claimes. How can I rip off his, unless I could see in the future?

StrangerCoug wrote:And no color claiming. That gives scum info as to the color breakdown.

Fyi, it is not the above that is the reason why we are not claiming, but the fact that the more one color dies the more the other's of that color gain powers. If one were to claim a color that is already dead, then mafia would know that person has a power. Then again

mod will the colors(yes "colors" not "colours") be revealed upon death?

stop ninja'ing me
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:None of this is relevant at all, we are not massclaiming colour at this point and whether colour is revealed or not at death does not change this. By the time claiming does become viable we will know if colour is revealed on death anyways.

On the contrary, I could fake color claim before I die(getting lynched<---Ask me how i am so sure, if you are curious), and scum wouldn't know the difference. However, being upon death I am revealed, it doesn't make a difference.

And the reason for the question was because it would have made this void. I thought it was a good idea, and still do for that matter, and therefore I asked the question.

Voidedmafia wrote:I guess I'm just used to Newbie games that open up faster than this, or seem to.

This isn't fast? Only my second post and have been ninja'd 4 times. Including the quoted.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:Personally, I hope the first town death is someone in my color group, because I want some powerz.

unvote
vote xvart

Not sure what all the voided nonsense is about, can someone please explain?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

Leiskyrie wrote:Oh wow, failed at voting.

Vote: Voided

Why?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by hiphop »

Voidedmafia wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.
How so?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by hiphop »

And the question is referred to the part where he "increases his powers", not the "detriment to the town."
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:
Leiskyrie wrote:

Why?

Answer please Leis.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

Leiskyrie wrote:See above post.

And that makes him scum....How?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

Nevermind Leis(Ok if i call you that?)
Voidedmafia wrote:So, 2 out of 4 people (technically 1, since Pack is really just agreeing with Glass) actually have a reasonable and GOOD reason for voting me. Nice.

unvote
vote Voidedmafia
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:
Voidedmafia, 60 wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.

Flail more, scumbag. There are so many misreps in this one sentence it is almost mind bottling. First, for your statement to be true, I would have to know you are town and your color alignment (which you aren't and I don't); second, I said nothing about how I longed for town members to die for my own pleasure; I said that I hoped when a town person does die he/she is of my color. So unless you are planning on sweeping the scum you should have no qualms with my statement. The reason I know you aren't planning on sweeping the scum team is because a.) you're scum, and b.) you are apparently still RVSing.

For the record, what I said is true; but I worded it in such a way that someone might take it out of context and misrep me. I was hoping to snag a buddy of Voided's which I believe I did with hiphop. Hiphop dies tomorrow for trying to start a counterwagon to scum Voided. Or, if there is some magic color eraser vig, feel free to erase hiphop tonight.
oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon? I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that? You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death
, not the first death. And your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The the only way I could be voided's partner would be if we were both scum.

And if he is scum, there would be no vig, because no one has powers, or did you not read the rules?
And if he were town, I could not be his partner could I?

Try harder.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:hiphop himself is suspicious for moving from Leis to VM so easily. His case on him is... what again? Flailing?
Nope, it is the fact that he agrees that the reason for glass voting him, is a good reason for glass believing him to be scum. And if he believes that is a good reason for him being scum, why shouldn't I?

And for the record, I didn't know he was at L-1. I thought it was L-2. But if he flips scum, I wouldn't really care.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

Post by hiphop »

And you could have asked...

I am trying a new posting style, where I don't explain everything before people ask. I think it will cut down the walls I am used to writing.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by hiphop »

EBWOP I think it will cut down the walls
that
I am used to writing
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by hiphop »

Ghostlin wrote:
HotDogs wrote:... Yeah, sorry, didn't realize he was at L1, I was skimming the thread and missed it. This is why most people bold it when someone gets to L1.

*sighs* Some of us hadn't unrandom voted. You'll have a lot to answer for tomorrow.

I sincerely doubt it. I have seen it done as town, and I have seen it done as scum. I do not believe accidently quick lynching, is a sign of alliance. What are your reasons to believe otherwise?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:
hiphop, 90 wrote:oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon?
I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that?
You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death
, not the first death. And your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The the only way I could be voided's partner would be if we were both scum.

Then why exactly did you vote for me when you quoted that specific line? (italic emphasis mine)

VOTE: hiphop

oh, really? Then explain this. Why I would question voided, over something, according to you, I agreed with? And to answer your question, that was your first post, and the only line besides the vote. Or have you forgotten the last game so soon?

hiplop wrote:VOTE: hiphop

He stuck out for me too
Please expain.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

PROTECT THE SCUM PARTNER!
:roll: Meta me, and then tell me when I ever let a vote go by without a reason. For it is just like scum to hop on a bw without a reason.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:]oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon? I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that? You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death

And if he is scum, there would be no vig, because no one has powers, or did you not read the rules?
And if he were town, I could not be his partner could I?

Try harder.

Very WIFOMY here. Still voting voided, but still pushing the counterwagon attempt and getting very defensive about it being called a counter wagon. Wonder why? also, contradicts this early post:
Is he lynched? Is he not? Oh wait, someone is not reading the thread? Must be an iso. Since you do not know anything about the thread, I will provide you a little info, that is post is after the lynch, you know the part I like to call twilight. So tell me how can i push for another wagon when the guy is lynched. Oh, wait, got to have some extra powers there to get another lynch after the lynch has happened. And explain the contradiction. Wait, forget that, I don't expect someone that isn't reading the actual thread to even know.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.
How so?
<snip>
And the question is referred to the part where he "increases his powers", not the "detriment to the town."

He was questioning voideds suspicions first, then later uses them against xvart.
Or more likey that sentence had 2 parts, and I did not want to hear about the second.

"Well it is detriment to the town, blah, blah, blah."

When clearly the first part can clear up the second, and not the second of the first.

Not arguing with glass, because 1, this wall is big enough aready, and 2 he is making scumtells up.

Now I will
vote xvart
For making up tells, and ignoring other info that negates said tells. Looks like someone is stretching.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:Explain what? Your link to page three?
i am such an idiot. The correct link

xvart wrote:Voting without reason? I'll direct you to this post, which has no explanation and no explanation when explicitly asked for it. Why did you vote me?
Rvs. And I was commenting on rhinox's misrepresentation of me asking why someone is voting, not my own voting. Again making things up that don't exist.

xvart wrote:Thanks for the explanation on this vote; but I am not following your reasoning. What am I ignoring? What am I making up? If you want clarification for the whole reason I believe you are scum keep reading.
The correct link above.

xvart wrote:
xvart, 73 wrote:For the record, what I said is true; but I worded it in such a way that someone might take it out of context and misrep me. I was hoping to snag a buddy of Voided's which I believe I did with hiphop. Hiphop dies tomorrow for trying to start a counterwagon to scum Voided.

At the time of your vote on me (after your RVS vote and your third post of the game)
I had made one simple post that was intended to be a great opportunity for scum to take completely out of context and misrepped as anti-town.
You came along and voted me, quoting that post, and saying nothing else. If you are referencing a past game as the basis for this vote
I think
you/we were well beyond the point of RVS and since you have been bumbling around not explaining your vote I think it is well past time for you to claim it was a RVS vote based on some other game. Or, if it some game related meta/tell then you'll need to elaborate. You yourself said it was obvious what I was saying but you still voted for what reason?
Tell me when did rvs end. Some arbitrary point that you made up? Correct. I had no reason to vote anyone else, so why not? Referring to the part I bolded, that is what you think, not what I think. If you haven't noticed by now, I play differently than you. And the part I italicized- It is not my problem that I ruined your oh so great scum catcher(apparently not so good), that is yours. Deal with it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:42 am

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:I don't understand what hiphop is saying at all. Xvart is scum because he thinks hiphop voted him with the same reasoning as void (Which Xvart didn't even say, it was packbat)? Uhhh...
That is pretty much his entire case on xvart.
ok, you lost me.

Xvart is scum, because he ignores, key information that negates his entire case.

Glass wrote:I don't get it, you quoted that line just because it was the only thing to quote? Why quote anything at all if it has nothing to do with your vote?
He posted, I pushed quote, typed what I wanted to say, then continued on in another window....Finished and I hit submit.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Way to kill my somewhat town read on you the way you wrote #113, hiphop.

UNVOTE: Packbat
VOTE: hiphop
Please explain.

StrangerCoug wrote:
Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

PROTECT THE SCUM PARTNER!

Why do you think Leiskyrie is scum?
You have got to be kidding me. Rhinocke is talking about voided, not Leis. You know the known scum.

*sigh* another person not reading the thread.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Your #113 comes off as flailing, especially the first part. The standouts are that you respond to xvart's vote on you with WIFOM, attempt a meta defense on Rhinocke, and refuse to address Glass.

1. Xvart's vote on me was Wifom. He is claiming what he thinks, I thought.
2. Rhinocke doesn't even have to meta me, and see what I am saying from the thread alone, if he actually read it.
3. I find reiterating points in the same post, is more anti-town, than town. Last game I was in, scum claimed guilty on me in lylo. I answered his walls with my walls, completely losing town, so that it became down to trusting the claimed cop, which happened to lose me the game.See this post.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:
hiphop wrote:Rhinocke doesn't even have to meta me

Then why did you ask him to?

First thing to come to my mind.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #21) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

And what is wrong with meta anyways. If someone said I do this as town, or do that as scum, then yes that meta can be ignored, however if someone says I do it as scum and town, then it is valid, and should be considered a null tell.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ghostlin wrote:I've just received information about actions performed during a night phase targetting me. Should I share?
Being that the only action last night was scum, why not share? Unless the info only helps scum, then forget it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #23) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:Ghostlin = content tease extraordinaire

Actually now that I think about it, with everyone being a vanilla, the only person that should know of an action being performed would be scum.

So, how can any townie, that is vanilla, know of an action that was targeted at himself? Gambit?

fos Ghost for now
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #24) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

Packbat wrote:
hiphop wrote:
Glass wrote:Ghostlin = content tease extraordinaire

Actually now that I think about it, with everyone being a vanilla, the only person that should know of an action being performed would be scum.

So, how can any townie, that is vanilla, know of an action that was targeted at himself? Gambit?

fos Ghost for now

..."for now"?

for now, being I am staying with my vote on xvart.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:omfg hiphop, why would you go and say that.

Say what specifically? As far as I am concerned Ghost is my second suspect. I don't know why there wasn't a kill last night, either A they didn't get a kill in and this is indeed a ghost gambit, or B scum get a role that somehow tells ghostlin something about their action, which right now I find to be ludicrous. Which is why, I am content to not vote Ghost, yet. Yet I am surprised you don't agree with me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #26) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ghostlin wrote:Before anyone lynches anyone, and I just got back from a con so I've not read the hiplop case yet--I've just received information about actions performed during a night phase targetting me. Should I share?
Read this again, and tell me, either A he hasn't already, or B there is genuine information that he has to share. No matter what he must share information about the night phrase about actions that targeted him.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #27) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiplop wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Before anyone lynches anyone, and I just got back from a con so I've not read the hiplop case yet--I've just received information about actions performed during a night phase targetting me. Should I share?

theres no case about me :P

Are you going to Respond? Or are you stalling?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #28) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Here's the plan: Ghostlin speaks up, hiphop dies. In that order would be preferable. OK?

no
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #29) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Yes. It's possible that what Ghostlin knows will help the town and you've been doing a crappy job at convincing
us
you should not be getting the rope.
Which of us are you talking about? Certainly not you, for you don't have a case. How many people voting me actually have a reason to vote me, and how many of those reason are a bunch of bs. Exactly.

hiplop wrote:
hiphop wrote:
hiplop wrote:

theres no case about me :P

Are you going to Respond? Or are you stalling?

you stuck out as scum to me, i dont see how thats difficult to comprehend :?
Is that because there were already 3 votes on me? And you didn't want to be suspected because you want to hide in the shadows? Nice case scum.

So currently I have
xvart
ghost
and hiplop
as the 3 most likely to be scum. And who hasn't posted yet today?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #30) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by hiphop »

I have been thinking about this "us" business from strangercoug. I have a huge problem with it, because he didn't say "me". Almost like he isn't controlling his own vote, but putting it where everyone else's vote is. Just like hiplop
fos

Also, since when does someone come in, say I have some important information, and then leave. 6 hours?

unvote
vote ghostlin
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #31) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 am

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Acting on my interests and my interests alone would set off alarm bells.
So your scum, hiding in in with town. Got it, no explanation needed.

Rhinocke wrote:errr... probably not the best word. More like, not openly defending voided, but questioning votes and asking for the case - but not giving his own opinion either way. whatever the word is for that. fencesitting, maybe?
I do say that you are indeed contradicting yourself. One cannot give an opinion if one does not know the case. "Um, um I really don't know whether if I find him scummy or towny, because there hasn't been much said to determine either way. 2 pages really?"

Rhinocke wrote:Whats the explanation for that?
Dude, stop iso'ing me and taking things out of context and start actually reading the thread. Obviously I am talking about leis' vote, and not my own. And if you actually read the thread you will find your answer here

I will not be argueing with Rhinocke anymore, until he demonstrates that he actually read the thread. For all he is doing is cluttering the thread. And based on the fact that he is not reading it, there must be too much already for him to read.

Jedo the Jedi wrote:The final question in this Glass quote sums up my thoughts very nicely. Please give a better response to it for me, hiphop.
No, I will not. The truth is the truth, and cannot be changed.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #32) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:52 am

Post by hiphop »

mod can we please get a prod on leis and mer?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #33) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 am

Post by hiphop »

HotDogs wrote:VOTE: Hiphop

I'm tired of waiting.

Like the others, please explain.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #34) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 am

Post by hiphop »

HotDogs wrote:You're scum, we're waiting on Ghostlin who made it sound like she was going to drop a load of info and then Ghost vanished. I'm tired of waiting so I'm gonna lynch scum.

So just another bw'er. Nice.
StrangerCoug wrote:
hiphop wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Acting on my interests and my interests alone would set off alarm bells.
So your scum, hiding in in with town. Got it, no explanation needed.

So you're scum OMGUS'ing everybody. Got it, no explanation needed. Not to mention that you're now dead.

1. Your wrong. L-1. And wrong about everything else too.
2. Look up omgus
3. Kind of hard not vote someone who is not voting me, when 1. they are the only one's posting, 2. all scum are probably already on my wagon. *cough* Hiplop, coug *cough*
4. I actually believe glass and pack are confused townies.
5. You don't have a case. Oh wait, motivation got it.

Glass wrote:On phone, do not lynch hiphop yet!!! The scum might kill ghost if he has useful info before he can talk.
Wifom, if I was scum, wouldn't I vote myself? Oh, wait, I 'm not.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #35) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:55 am

Post by hiphop »

scratch that last thought, pack ninja'd me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #36) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

Post by hiphop »

Rhinocke wrote:1. So its ok for you to vote without explaining your vote but not others? is that what you're saying then?

2. What do you have to say about the fact I brought up that leis had already explained her vote before you asked her why?

1. Did I say it was ok? Oh right, read this. Read the first sentence, then read the second.
2. Missed it.

StrangerCoug wrote:Yes. This is all a conspiracy to get rid of you just because we hate you :roll:

hiphop wrote:4. I actually believe glass and pack are confused townies.

Explain.
Name one person that has posted today, besides Ghost(who hasn't read the thread), that has not expressed willingness to vote me. Exactly.

And explain what part, the confused or the townies?

StrangerCoug wrote:Here's a hint about getting people to reconsider lynching you: When they give a reason, you do not deny that they have a case. Defend against what they accuse you of or explain how their case is weak. It's your choice, but putting yourself in a state of denial is a good way to dig your grave.
exhibit A A post before I posted today. More like he is acting like I am stupid, then actually writing a case. Fat chance I show him respect.

StrangerCoug wrote:That's right, Sherlocke. And here's the scum motivation behind what you're doing: It is more important to you that you live. Do I care if I die? This is the absolute last game I should be caring if I die. The people of my color will be getting powers if and when I die. Very useful ones, too.
I will play like I want to, and you can play scum. I am hoping that if I play enough games, people will catch on.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #37) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 am

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:
hiphop wrote:And explain what part, the confused or the townies?

I'm looking more at "confused". I still have this leftover off feeling about Packbat because he started with speculation about the lack of kills, but he is not the biggest concern. Ghostlin reads town.

Good, because I wasn't going to explain the townie part anyways. Confused being they are barking up the wrong tree.

hotdogs-Their lost.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #38) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by hiphop »

hiplop wrote:No. Just the way you posted seemed scummy, no reason to OMGUS/go for anyone who goes for you. Seriously, you're not handling the pressure well, AT ALL
Before or after you voted? And explain the first sentence.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #39) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by hiphop »

hiplop wrote:
hiphop wrote:
hiplop wrote:No. Just the way you posted seemed scummy, no reason to OMGUS/go for anyone who goes for you. Seriously, you're not handling the pressure well, AT ALL
Before or after you voted? And explain the first sentence.

the OMGUS has been since the wagon started, and you posts seemed scum..

Tell me where I OMGUS. And explain how it was. I have not voted anyone nor suspected anyone because they have voted me. I have actually given a case on everyone that I have suspected. Unlike you, who seems to follow the town(scum), and can't explain why he has a vote on me.(scum) Seriously guys, are you really going to let that float thru?

unvote
vote hiplop
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #40) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:34 am

Post by hiphop »

OMGUS Since Stanger and coug don't know what OMGUS is. And no, I have not voted or suspected anyone because they are voting me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #41) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:41 am

Post by hiphop »

Packbat wrote:hiphop: any reaction to Ghostlin?

I unvoted did I not? If Ghostlin does not die tonight, it only means
A: Ghost is scum
B: Someone got the power to doc save from my lynch.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #42) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug--> Exactly my point on the fact that any case on me is a bunch of bs.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #43) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:46 am

Post by hiphop »

hiplop strawmanned in the last post so I will post it again

hiphop wrote:
Before or after you voted?
And explain the first sentence.

Please answer the bolded.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #44) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 am

Post by hiphop »

mod since you are on
->Any info on those prods?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #45) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

Post by hiphop »

^hint look on my wagon.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #46) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

Post by hiphop »

Ghostlin wrote:I am red. A doctor protect CAN save me--but I acutally do not want that to happen, mostly because it may deny town information and powers, and the doctor protect can be used on more protown folk than me.
But it would only make sense, if the doctor protected you.

A. The doctor would not know who scum is poisoning next.
B. If scum only have the poisoning action, the person tomorrow can come out and say he has been poisoned and so on.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #47) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:19 am

Post by hiphop »

And yes, I am yellow, not that anyone would care anyways.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #48) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 am

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:Oh ya
VOTE: hiplop
Are you sure you spelled that right?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”