Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 1181 - Buffy Mafia

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Post by smargaret »

Rules:
1. This is a game. Don’t break the game. That means no quoting role PMs (paraphrasing is fine), no invisible/hidden/hard to read text (spoilers are fine), no talking about the game outside of provided quicktopics, no editing/deleting, and if you find a loophole that allows you to break the game, don’t do that either. Also, don’t pretend to be me – I post in
pink
, don’t post in my color. Conventional crumbing is not a violation of this rule.
2. Those of you with quicktopics may post in them only at night and up until 48 hours after the game starts.
3. Be civil. I do not tolerate the use of “gay” or “retard” as slurs.
4. Please vote in bold in the following format: Vote: smargaret. You must unvote before voting a new player. Use of the VOTE: and UNVOTE: tags is encouraged but not required.
5. Lynches will be accomplished by majority vote. If a majority has not been reached by deadline, there will be no lynch. You may also choose to Vote: No Lynch if you so desire.
6. Your /confirm post must begin with a word that starts with the same letter as your username ends with. Invalid confirmations will not be counted.
7. Votes and unvotes will not be counted once a lynch threshold has been reached. If you are the target of a lynch, you may continue to post until I reveal your role and post a modscene.
8. If you die as a result of a night kill, you are allowed one “bah” post.
9. Please notify me before going v/la by posting a bolded announcement in-thread.
10. Days will last three weeks. Nights will last three days. I will prod every three days and replace after 48 hours.
11. Breaking rules will get you two warnings and then replaced. Breaking the game will get you modkilled. You don’t want to be modkilled.
12. I write role PMs and modscenes without regard to the setup. Just because a character appears in a PM or modscene doesn’t mean that they are a part of the setup, so don’t try to outguess me.

Sample PM:

smargaret, you are Dawn Summers, a townie. You’re Buffy’s annoying little kid sister, well, not really since you’re actually a ball of energy that can be used to open portals to other planes of existence, but you’re definitely annoying and you sure look like her sister. Unfortunately, while you’re this really mystical key thing, you don’t actually have any powers and you can’t do anything to defend yourself – in fact, you’re kind of helpless. You’re really good at screaming, though, and who knows? With your voice and your vote, you may well be able to help the Scooby Gang figure this out in time. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Alive:
Lady Lambdadelta

edmund.angles

Locke Lamora

Llamarble

Acronach
ToastyToast

Miss JJ

farside22
Looker
iamausername

Regfan
Ethos

Dead:
jasonT1981, The Master, Mafia Rolecop, lynched Day 1
Dekes, Drusilla, Mafia Hypnotizer, lynched Day 2
MagnaofIllusion, Daniel "Oz" Osbourne, Town Tracker, exsanguinated Night 2

Modkilled:
Last edited by smargaret on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 17 times in total.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 am

Post by smargaret »

It was a quiet day in Sunnydale, which, of course, meant trouble. The gang was, as always, hanging out at the Magic Box discussing last night’s patrol.

“So then, this vampire jumped out at me, and he was holding this weird box thing. And he was all like, ‘Omigod, it’s the Slayer!’ and I was all like ‘Sheesh, get a tan! Pale is so not your color.’ Anyway, I staked him, and I took the box – it’s kind of pretty, and I don’t know too many vampires into 80s grunge who also like to carry around pretty things.” Buffy turned the box over in her hands. “Oh, well, I can’t get it open, but it’s still cool.”

“Let me see that,” Giles said, taking the box and holding it up to the light. “It looks familiar … let me go check my books.” He went over to a pile of books stacked on a table and started flipping through the pages.

“So, what’s the plan for tonight? Will, is Oz playing at the Bronze tonight?” Xander leaned against the counter.

“I think so. But I’m not going. The Bronze is all … bronzy and I want to practice a spell with Tara. That would just be awkward.”

“Is it a sexy spell? Xander and I like to have sex. Sometimes, we even have sex when - “

“Anya!” the whole group yelled at her, cutting her off. This was not an unusual occurrence.

“Anya, you can’t talk about that around Dawn. She’s too young,” Buffy said.

“Where is the Dawnster? Wasn’t she supposed to be here by now?” Xander asked. “I thought she was coming straight here after school.”

“She was going to study with some weird guy who wears way too much body glitter first, but yeah, she should be here by now.”

“Oops … “ a stranger was standing in the doorway. Sure enough, he was sparklier than Miss California’s evening gown, and he had bloodstains around his mouth.

“What. Did. You. Do. With. My. Sister.” Buffy was at the door in a flash, grabbing the stranger by the collar.

“It was only a little bite! I couldn’t help it, she smelled so good! Besides, I love her!”

“Uh-huh. Sure. You know, I love you too. That’s why I’m going to drive Mr. Pointy straight through your twisted, stalkery, emo little heart.”

Dawn Summers, mod-controlled NPC, has been bitten by a vampire and drained of blood.

Edward Cullen, mod-controlled NPC, has turned to dust!

“Dear Lord! Buffy, we have larger problems to deal with. This box contains the heart of an Imornan demon.” Giles looked up from his book, oblivious to everything else.

“So?”

“Buffy, Imornan hearts are a vital component of the spell used to open the Hellmouth. Someone is planning the end of the world.”

“Again? That’s what, the third time this year?”

“Well, yes, but we still have to stop them!”

“Okay, but I am totally going on a nice, long vacation far away from any Hellmouths after this.”

All role PMs have been sent out. The game will start when 12/13 have confirmed.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by smargaret »

And that makes 12/13. Day 1 starts now and will end at 9:30 pm EST on June 21, 2011.

Votecount 1.1
Lady Lambdadelta - 0
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
jasonT1981 - 0
Dekes - 0
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 0
ToastyToast - 0
Miss JJ - 0
farside22 - 0
iamausername - 0
Regfan - 0

Not Voting: Lady Lambdadelta, edmund.angles, MagnaofIllusion, Locke Lamora, jasonT1981, Dekes, Llamarble, Acronach, ToastyToast, Miss JJ, farside22, iamausername, Regfan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Mafia may continue discussion in their QT until 9:30 pm EST on Thursday, June 2.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 am

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 1.2
Lady Lambdadelta - 2 iamausername, jasonT1981
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 1 farside22,
Locke Lamora - 0
jasonT1981 - 3 Miss JJ, Lady Lambdadelta, Llamarble,
Dekes - 0
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 0
ToastyToast - 4 Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion, edmund.angles, Acronach,
Miss JJ - 1 ToastyToast,
farside22 - 0
iamausername - 0
Regfan - 0

Not Voting: Dekes, Regfan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 am

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 1.3
Lady Lambdadelta - 1 jasonT1981
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
jasonT1981 - 5 Lady Lambdadelta, Llamarble, MagnaofIllusion, Locke Lamora, farside22
Dekes - 0
Llamarble - 3 Miss JJ, edmund.angles, Regfan
Acronach - 2 ToastyToast, iamausername,
ToastyToast - 1 Acronach
Miss JJ - 0
farside22 - 0
iamausername - 0
Regfan - 0

Not Voting: Dekes

MoI is v/la until Wednesday, June 8.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 am

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 1.3
Lady Lambdadelta - 1 jasonT1981
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
jasonT1981 - 7 Lady Lambdadelta, Llamarble, MagnaofIllusion, Locke Lamora, farside22, Regfan, iamausername
Dekes - 0
Llamarble - 2 Miss JJ, edmund.angles,
Acronach - 1 ToastyToast,
ToastyToast - 2 Acronach, Dekes
Miss JJ - 0
farside22 - 0
iamausername - 0
Regfan - 0

Not Voting:

jasonT1981, The Master, Mafia Rolecop, has been lynched! Night one starts now and will end after I find a replacement for farside22 and all v/las are over - in other words, night one will not end before Thursday. Everyone with QTs may discuss away.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by smargaret »

Looker replaces farside22. Please get all actions to me before the end of Thursday, June 9. Night 1 will end when I get online on Friday, June 10, probably around 10 am EST.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 am

Post by smargaret »

You wake up to discover that nobody has died! Unfortunately, the Imornan heart has disappeared from the Magic Box, and that means that whoever is trying to open the Hellmouth is one step closer ...

Day 2 starts now; no more talking in quicktopics. Deadline is noon on Friday, July 1.

Ethos replaces Regfan.
Last edited by smargaret on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 2.1
Lady Lambdadelta - 0
edmund.angles - 1 iamausername
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
Dekes - 5 Ethos, Locke Lamora, Lady Lambdadelta, ToastyToast, Llamarble,
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 0
ToastyToast - 0
Miss JJ - 1 Dekes,
Looker - 0
iamausername - 0
Ethos - 0

Not Voting: MagnaofIllusion, Looker, Miss JJ, edmund.angles, Acronach,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 2 will end at noon on Friday, July 1st. Improper votes will not be counted.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 am

Post by smargaret »

I see nothing wrong with voting gambits and no reason to make them more difficult. Colons and capitalization are unnecessary for a vote to be valid, but the word "vote" must appear in its entirety. As I'm still figuring out how I want to mod, don't count on this being the case in future games, and feel free to try and change my mind in postgame.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 2.2
Lady Lambdadelta - 0
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
Dekes - 7 Ethos, Locke Lamora, Lady Lambdadelta, ToastyToast, Llamarble, iamausername, Acronach
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 0
ToastyToast - 0
Miss JJ - 1 Dekes,
Looker - 0
iamausername - 0
Ethos - 0

Not Voting: MagnaofIllusion, Looker, Miss JJ, edmund.angles

Dekes, Drusilla, Mafia Hypnotizer, has been lynched! Night 2 starts now and will end at 8 pm on Tuesday, June 14. Quicktopics are open for business.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by smargaret »

As the sun rises once again, the people of Sunnydale emerge to find MagnaofIllusion's body lying drained of blood in front of the high school. He is, quite obviously, dead, but there's a curious amount of fur lying around ...

MagnaofIllusion, Daniel "Oz" Osbourne, Town Tracker, was exsanguinated Night 2. Day 3 begins now, and will end on Tuesday, July 5, at 10 pm EST. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Last edited by smargaret on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 3.1
Lady Lambdadelta - 0
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 0
ToastyToast - 0
Miss JJ - 0
Looker - 5 Lady Lambdadelta, Llamarble, Acronach, ToastyToast, Ethos
iamausername - 0
Ethos - 0

Not Voting: MagnaofIllusion, Looker, Miss JJ, edmund.angles, iamausername,
Locke Lamora,

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday July 5 at 10 pm est.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 am

Post by smargaret »

Votecount 3.1
Lady Lambdadelta - 0
edmund.angles - 0
MagnaofIllusion - 0
Locke Lamora - 0
Llamarble - 0
Acronach - 1 Lady Lambdadelta,
ToastyToast - 0
Miss JJ - 0
Looker - 6 Acronach, ToastyToast, Ethos, Llamarble, edmund.angles, iamausername,
iamausername - 0
Ethos - 0

Not Voting: Looker, Miss JJ, Locke Lamora,

Looker, Harmony, Mafia Minionizer, has been lynched! Town wins, and you are all relieved to have stopped the apocalypse ... for now ...
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am

Post by smargaret »

Role PMs:

regfan, you are Rupert Giles, a Demon Investigator. You are Buffy’s tweed-clad Watcher and mentor. As a Watcher, you have access to a vast library of books, manuscripts, and scrolls, which is how you learned about this plot to open the Hellmouth and bring about the end of the world. Every night, you may PM me the name of a single player. I will search through your library to see if that player is known to be a demon or not – but be careful; not all demons necessarily want to see the world come to an end. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = nagged to death

1. Floating Pencils: You may use the power of your mind to levitate a pencil. In fact, you can levitate the pencil right through another player’s heart (note that this will kill both vampires and humans, since puncturing the heart is never a good thing).
2. Protect: You may craft a protection amulet to guard one player against harm for one night.
3. Spy: You may choose one player to spy on. You will see everyone who visits that player during the night.

Unfortunately, you can only use each spell once, since they require specialty ingredients and the Magic Box is out of stock. You’ve heard that the apocalypse is nigh (again), and you want to make sure it doesn’t happen, so use your powers wisely. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = stabbed

MagnaofIllusion, you are Daniel “Oz” Osbourne, a Tracker. You were bitten by your cousin, and while that ordinarily wouldn’t be a big deal, it’s different when your cousin’s a werewolf. Now that you’re a werewolf too, you have some special abilities – and isn’t it lucky that you do! At night, you may choose a player to follow. You will use your superhuman sense of smell to track that player’s movements throughout the night and see who they visit. Since the end of the world would mean Dingoes Ate My Baby can’t play at the Bronze this weekend, you want to see that it doesn’t happen. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = mauled

Llamarble, you are Tara Maclay, a townie. Despite what your family told you, there is absolutely nothing demonic about you – and you most certainly do not want the world to end! Unfortunately, your magical abilities are limited, and you’re mostly only good at watching Dawn and keeping Willow sane. The only way you can stop the plan to open the Hellmouth is to find those responsible, and the only way you can do that is with your voice and your vote. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = zapped

ToastyToast, you are Spike, a demonic townie. Since the bloody Initiative got to you, you’ve had this chip in your head that gives you awful headaches whenever you try to bite humans – you’ve been neutered. It’s not even like you wanted the world to end before, either. That was just tough guy talk – strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, you like this world. We’ve got dog racing, Manchester United. And we've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. You’ve agreed to help the Scooby Gang figure out who’s behind the latest plot to open the Hellmouth, but they don’t quite trust you because, well, you’re a vampire and there’s that little matter of being obsessed with Buffy. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: cannot kill; if targeted by Harmony action will fail unless asked to kill self. Then flavor is burnt to a crisp. Gets pm informing him of horrible headache if targeted to kill a human.

LadyLambdadelta, you are Buffy Summers, a townie. You may be an all-powerful slayer, but unfortunately, you’re only really good at killing things – you rely on your friends and your Watcher to tell you where to go and what to kill, and you’d rather be trying out for cheerleading or partying at the Bronze than slaying. You’ve been warned that you need to save the world (again), though, and you’re going to do your best. It’s too bad that all you really have is your voice and your vote. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = staked

Miss JJ, you are Cordelia Chase, a townie. Dkill flavor = bored to deathespite being one of the most popular girls at Sunnydale High, there’s really not that much that’s special about you – a fact you soon discover when Daddy’s money runs out when the government finds out he hadn’t been paying his taxes. Somehow Xander managed to convince you to hang around with the Scooby Gang, and their drama has interfered with your life enough by now that you’ve figured out it’s easier just to help them solve their problems so you can get back to the important things in life, like figuring out how to land an acting job. Still, the end of the world would put a crimp in your plans for a hot date this weekend. You have your voice and your vote to help you identify the bad guys – with any luck, they won’t be ugly bad guys this time. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = bored to death

Acronach, you are Amy Madison, a townie. You became a witch after your mother “borrowed” your body. You were actually shaping up to be fairly powerful until a demon convinced Buffy’s mom that you were the evil witch behind the deaths of two innocent children. To escape a nasty death, you turned yourself into a rat. Unfortunately, you forgot that rats can’t recite incantations and since Willow never did manage to reverse the spell, you’re stuck in the body of a rodent. This means that instead of powerful spells and stuff, all you have is your voice and your vote. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote:kill flavor = nibbled to death

edmund.angles, you are Joyce Summers, a townie. You’re Buffy’s mom, but like most mothers, there’s always stuff your kids are up to that you just don’t know about. In fact, you didn’t know about Buffy being the Slayer for several years, even after she burned down her school gym to stop a bunch of vampires. Even after you learned the truth, you were still sort of dumb about vampire etiquette – you can’t go around inviting Dracula into your house! Obviously, you have no special powers, but you do have your voice and your vote to help stop the apocalypse. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = nagged to death

iamausername, you are Riley Finn, a townie. You used to have superstrength to rival Buffy’s, until you found out that the drugs the Initiative was giving you were destroying your heart. When you quit the drugs, you found that you just couldn’t keep up with Buffy any more and left town to fight demons in Central America. Now, though, all the demon activity is in Sunnydale – too bad that you don’t have the technology or strength that made it possible to bring the fight to the demons! You do have your voice and your vote to help, for all the good it will do you. You win when all those threatening to open the Hellmouth have been destroyed.

Modnote: kill flavor = beaten to death

Dekes, you are Drusilla, the mafia Hypnotizer. You’re slightly insane, but you also have special psychic powers most other vampires don’t have. Every night, you may PM me the name of a player to hypnotize. That player will be so distracted that he or she will be unable to act that night. Together with jasonT1981 (The Master, the mafia Rolecop) and farside22 (Harmony Kendall, the mafia Minionizer), you plan to open the Hellmouth and bring about the end of the world. You may plot together in this quicktopic http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5LKWmjYyM2h during pregame and for 48 hours after everyone has confirmed, and during the night. You know that the following people have left Sunnydale, and it is safe to impersonate them: Xander Harris, Anya/Anyanka, Angel. The apocalypse is going to be wonderful. It’s too bad, really, that Miss Willoughby has been such a naughty girl and will not be allowed to watch. You win when all those who would prevent you from opening the Hellmouth are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

farside22, you are Harmony Kendall, the mafia Minionizer. It really kind of sucked that you got turned into a vampire at your high school graduation, what with the blood and the dying and all but hey! Now you can be young and cool forever, and you’ll, like, never get all old and stuff. Still, being a vampire is dirty business. You’d much rather be the leader of your own little gang – you want minions. And minions you shall have. Every night you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is capable of killing, he will be the one to carry out the mafia night kill on your behalf. After all, you wouldn’t want to break a nail! You can stay safely away from the fighting and not have to worry about getting any gore on your clothes. Together with Dekes (Drusilla, the mafia Hypnotizer) and jasonT1981 (The Master, the mafia Rolecop) you plan to open the Hellmouth and bring about the end of the world. You may plot together in this quicktopic http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5LKWmjYyM2h during pregame and for 48 hours after everyone has confirmed, and during the night. You know that the following people have left Sunnydale, and it is safe to impersonate them: Xander Harris, Anya/Anyanka, Angel. You can’t wait to open the Hellmouth, and kill that pesky Slayer for good. You win when all those who would prevent you from opening the Hellmouth are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

jasonT1981, you are The Master, the mafia Rolecop. You’re old, like, really old, and those 600+ years of experience have served you well in figuring out who you need to kill. Every night, you can PM me the name of a player, and I will tell you the name of their role, allowing you to figure out what special abilities they may have. Together with Dekes (Drusilla, the mafia Hypnotizer) and farside22 (Harmony Kendall, the mafia Minionizer), you plan to open the Hellmouth and bring about the end of the world. You may plot together in this quicktopic http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5LKWmjYyM2h during pregame and for 48 hours after everyone has confirmed, and during the night. You know that the following people have left Sunnydale, and it is safe to impersonate them: Xander Harris, Anya/Anyanka, Angel. You can’t wait to open the Hellmouth, and kill that pesky Slayer for good. You win when all those who would prevent you from opening the Hellmouth are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Night Actions:

N1: Looker minionizes ToastyToast to kill LLD; kill fails and ToastyToast wakes up with a headache
Locke Lamora watches LLD and sees ToastyToast visit her
Dekes blocks MoI
MoI attempts to track IaI but the action fails.
Ethos researches Dekes.

N2: Looker kills MoI
Locke Lamora protects Ethos
Ethos researches Looker
MoI tracks Miss JJ
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 am

Post by smargaret »

And him from death too, since there's no way Locke Lamora would have let him through D2 as a miller seen visiting the nk victim
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by smargaret »

I am stunned at how quickly town found and lynched the scum. The whole time I was designing the setup, I thought scum would have it far too easy - using Harmony's power knocks out Oz as a useful role and might lead to some mislynches, and I gave them two fakeclaims that would conceivably come back as demon (btw, Toasty, the reason I didn't want to say you were a miller is that a miller is someone who comes back as guilty when a cop investigates, and Spike pretty clearly doesn't want to end the world - you just happen to be a demon) when Giles investigated.

This is my first setup, so I'd really appreciate feedback on how to keep my next game from ending this quickly.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by smargaret »

My fiance is laughing at me now. This was supposed to keep me occupied until the wedding so I didn't stress out about all the stupid stuff FMIL is going to pull, and the game ended a month early.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”