Cookie Issue

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Cookie Issue

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

My cookies burned.

I logged into quicktopic for some QT goodness, and after a bit of browsing it prompted me to log in again. So I logged in. And then after a page it asked me to log in again. That's the jist of it.

The same thing happened to my old dA (deviantart.com) account; one day it just wouldn't let me stay logged in, constantly requiring me to re-log in.

Apparently there's something wrong with my cookies/whatnot, and I figured I'd just ask here since someone probably knows what's going on.

FYI, I use Internet Explorer 8. I've deleted my history, cookies, temporary internet files, changed cookie settings/whatnot. Was just wondering if someone knew how to fix this/had this problem before.

The only way around it I know of is to use the "InPrivate" browsing window, through which QT and dA work just fine. :/

Thanks for your help in advance!

-Andy
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:If it doesn't work try to switch the destination folder for cookies to something else.

How exactly would I go about doing this?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Solved Requests”