Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1877 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Kublai Khan

He said he was a big fan of me when he thanked me for replacing in.

BULLSHIT BUDDYING UP TO ME ALREADY EH SCUMBAG?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1879 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll read this sometime between now and Tuesday >_>b

NACHO WHO DA SCUMZ BE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1890 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Fate »

Today is trudge through this game day while I'm doin my laundry >_>b
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1892 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Gah forgot to take my phone with me to my new place (currently moving, can do laundry at new place fro free >_>) so I couldn't call the landlord and ask for the internet password -_-

Why the fuck are the deadlines secret?

I'll be caught up before the weekend though, guaranteed
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1911 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Yea and that little toss away doesn't do much.

This is one of those SERIOUS BUSINESS starts:

Either we see another PR claim and move from there or we call a dead man a dead man.
SpyreX I am so glad you are town.

Who are we lynching?
Buddying up to Fate PRE-Fate replacing in?

THE WORST OF TELLS KEKEKEKEKAKAKA

Great I keep tabbing between the first page and the thread and the only people posting are dead townies.

HAVE I FOUND A TREND ALREADY?

I'm inclined to vote whoever has the lowest post count of the first day that's still breathing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1912 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh so THATS how Gorrad got run up.

Lol Jesterin it up. I thought D1 woudl be much more interseting because an experienced player like him was lynched but WALP he just claimed scum and self-voted...

LOL DUTCH ONES IN THIS GAME? Seriously how did Gorrad get lynched over him now THIS is where I'm gonna find me some scums.

Damn LoL and scumchat distracting me >_>
<_<
I LEFT OFF ON PAGE 4-5 NOTE TO SELF, SEE MYSELF IN THE MORINNG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1914 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

I like my vote on Red DUE TO RECENT EVENTS

I got an hour and half before work, let's see if I can skim my way to keeping my promise >_>b
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1915 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

Sticking to my lynch all coasters, Iam and Korlash get more townie brownies for actually being alive and scumhunting in the first ten pages.

Oh gawd DGB's being weird an unreadable again.

OHOHOH WHAT THIS?
Antihero wrote:Xalxe is obviously town.
CALLED THE SK TOWN DID YOU? THOUGHT YOU WOULD LOOK BETTER LATER DID YA??

EHAHHAHA.

InHIm was lynched D3... should be fun to read considering DGB's ZOMGMASONGAMBITZ

Katsuki is scum. This'll make trudging through Po+ker's posts THAT MUCH easier.'

The FUCK is all this talk about PRs? Is this a Large Normal or am I in the wrong fuckin thread?

Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Lolscum.

Not reading that novel by Chevre, doubt it matters at this point.

Gut scum read on Runner (now OJanen/Starbuckwhatever), due to sta..fuck what's that word... THE PEOPLE WHO SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND WATCH A FIGHT BUT DONT DO ANYTHING AND ARE THEREFORE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE FIGHTERS?

WHATS

THAT FUCKING WORD?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1916 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

I don't think RC would point out Katsuki's scumstuff when she was relatively under the radar with DGB leading the game.
Unvote: RC
Vote: PokerFace

CKD dances awkwardly around DGB, do not like.

Iam is town via Antihero being scum.

THINGS IS SHAPIN UP ALRERADY.

Katsuki wrote: Re: Chevre wall, I see no pro-town reasoning for typing such a giant wall of text at this point of the game, considering the amount of people who would actually read it (not very many). He was asked for reads on three people, and instead of responding with clear answers, he gives us this giant monstrosity. It's essentially equivalent to not having answered the question IMO.
This case just keeps WRITING itself.

Cyberbob is town. Nachomamma-style town (which means we should get along better than we do Cbob >_>b Truce?) make a case on one person vote another.
Katsuki wrote:
Chevre wrote: Katsuki, give me a few reasons why scum would make the post I did, and you also need to explain your vote, which happened prior to my rather large post.
Riding on DGB-horsey's back~
Xalxe wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Hey, Katsuki! Remember that one game...we were scum together...you posted just like this...yeah.
Hey, Xalxe! Remember all my other games on site...even though we didn't play together...I posted just like this...yeah.

If your only reasoning is me having posted like this once as scum before, aka highly selective meta, then you need a better argument.
Oh lord SpyreX pulled out all the stops. That Gorrad case was my effort than I've seen him put into all his recent games with me together.

Antihero's response to Cyber isa more than underwhelming, "WALP YA GOT ME >_>b, but hey look at RC? <_<"
Antihero wrote:
...DGB does have a point about Chevre completely ignoring the dayvig, though. Why did you do that, Chevre?
Antihero scum++

DGB Town++

Chevre: Seraphim, inHimshallibe, Jerbs, Katsuki, Xalxe, Cyberbob <-LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS LIST ARE READ.

MAKE KATSUKI THE DEAD AND BRING BACK THE THIRD VOTE ON WAGON TELL BABY
Jerbs wrote:Image

Quoted for the funniest fucking post in this thread.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1917 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Fate »

RC wrote:The Best Lynches
Kat
Runner
Antihero
GLAD I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH LYNCHING RC SCUM THIS GAME AMIRITE.

Oh SpyreX <3 SO THATS HOW GORRAD WAS LYNCHED D1

*closes book*
Hey DGB (or anyone willing to listen, really; I just think I'll have the best luck here): Can you please look at werewolf and tell me if I'm crazy or not?
More APPEALING to town leader shenanigans. (Oh god did I really just call DGB town leader?)

-Kmd hasn't made a post yet (or I missed it), it is page 21.
-Kmd is still in this game.
-WALP

@Korlash:
Have you ever played with SpyreX before (Note to self #540)? Serious question.

Katsuki wrote:Wow. Firstly, you're not even allowed to talk about ongoing games.

Secondly, I had requested replacement in this game due to my inability to catch up in this game. I have been recently scolded for not replacing out of another game due to my inability to post, and my apparent
"harming the health of the game"
. I do not appreciate this coming from you, considering you do not even know the circumstances for my replacing out.

And yet here you are spouting false facts regarding the other game you are referencing. (p.s. said game just started, and I had signed up for replacement and decided to honor it). If by
"quite active"
, you mean making an introductory "hi" post, then perhaps you'd wish for me to stay in this game and lurk my way through the next few weeks.

Except that KK doesn't deserve that type of treatment to his game. You do not know me, and you do not know the reasons for the things I do. I would appreciate that, as such, you do not go spouting your mouth off with fucking fabricated nonsense.

Apologies for this distraction to the game. I had to get this off though.
I'll throw this one in with a BONUS quote for free:
Dutch one twenty minutes earlier wrote:I'm playing in another Mafia game (square enix mafia IV), and in that game, Katsuke recently joined as a replacement. She is quite active there, but at the same time she says she is a bit inactive at this Mafia because she is so incredibly busy. If you were really that busy, then you wouldn't join another game as a replacement.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Katsuki
Kmd calls Gorrad town, throwing dirt on the wagon, and votes DGB
Yeah throw him on the pile o' death.

RC is as town as it gets. That means next time I get even the SLIGHTEST scumread gut on him I'm voting him and NOT LETTING GO.

DGB's reads are sane for once (fancy that all it took was her explaining them for once).
Reaction Formation FTW

Antihero wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:werewolf is fresh-noob-day1-lynch-meat.
*looks at werewolf's join date*

Completely not a "noob."

You do know this confirms you as scum if werewolf flips scum, right?
Yeah, he can die anytime now.

Gotta get ready for work soon, this werewolf wagon tells me the day isn't going to end in the next few pages -_- I HAD HOPE SPY

Antihero wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Antihero wrote:Well, there's a really easy way to see if KMD is selectively lurking. Let's look at his posts site-wide...

Nope, his posting is pretty consistent across the board.
A pro lurker knows to lurk in ALL games, if lurking in one game.
So KMD made up all the stuff about not having great access and he isn't posting on MS consistantly because he drew scum in THIS ONE game.

OK.

Why is he making you clam up so much?
Scumbuddy defense AT ITS FINEST HOUR.
Korlash wrote: Still like my vote better though! "lets see what comes out of the wash" ha ha ha...
Note to self.

Page 30 at 5:30, seems good enough to me. Should be interesting to see how it went from WW wagon to Seraphim side o' joiy wagon to Gorrad lynch.

My reads are solid enough at this point (scum are the same scum on Page 30 as they are on page 90)

TOWN
RedC
DGB
Iam
Cyberbob

NEEDS THIRTY MORE PAGES
Korlash

SCUM
Antihero
Kmd
Katsuki
Runner

Math wiz' how many scum are left?

Given the size of my town reads v. Scum reads, we're probably near LyLo eh?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1920 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh look at these JUICY reactions already HEAHEHAHAHHAH

"you FAIL Fate callin me scum"

"So the only reason I'm scum is cause I replaced scum?"

HE
H
EAHEHAHAH

ONCE I HAVE TIME TO FINISH READING THIS GAME

HEHHEHE JUST YOU WAIT SCUMBAGS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1922 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Fate »

So you're not interested in bussing is that in Kmd?

I mean, unless you clowns claimed MASONS or something I don't know what gems I'll find in the rest of the thread that would shake my reads on you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1938 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Fate »

Got two papers to write today and a third tomorrow.

Other half of this thread should come thurs/Friday.

In related news,
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1939 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Fate »

Starbuck wrote:Is there anything important I need to know before I start my read?
This+replacing Runner slot?

EXTREMELY scummy as fuck.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1960 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh hell deadline is soon.

PRIORITY MODE ACTIVATE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1964 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Here, we can help you catch up:

Unvote
Vote: Starbuck
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1965 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

werewolf555 - 7 - Antihero, Chevre, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, nocase
Gorrad - 3 - SpyreX, iamausername, Cyberbob
Chevre - 3 - Seraphim, yabbaguy, Xalxe
nocase - 2 - Gorrad, werewolf555
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390
Xalxe - 1 - curiouskarmadog
Seraphim - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

So here we are werewolf mislynch goin strong. Have any scum flipped on this wagon yet? OH HAI ANTIFONZ. It sure as fuck ain't Red.

Weatherman who was Runner who is now Starscum wrote:Fuck fuck fuck. I just have no motivation to get this game properly read up, specifically from 22 to now.

OH FANCY THAT.

I don't know if I forsee my vote moving, maybe after all this "claim nonsense" people have been saying recently. This slot has coasted and flaked the whole game while death and mislynches have rained the fuck around them. This game is just a bunch of town bitchslappin eachother while the scum lurk and flake.

SamepostWEather wrote:The Katsuki vote is a bit easy. Katsuki is someone accepted in the community through being apparently friends and hydraing with some well-known users, but to be honest I have never seen her be anything but useless, fluffy and lurky. If I remember correctly she's very young but that doesn't make it more fun to deal with.

LULZ
"Katsbuddy is an easy vote, cause her meta is to be all useless and lurky and stuff, damn I wish she posted better as my scumbuddy. She's sappin my motivation for this game."

TWO DOWN

STILl same post wrote:
I know this is a stray one currently but
vote: RedCoyote

yeah yeah, haven't commented on the big wagons.

This is a scum fuckin memorandum. I better see someone call him out for this trash in the next few pages.

Needless to say I am completely underwhelmed by POOOKOOKEOKOKOPOKERHERFACEs entrance to the game
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2777869

Antihero wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gorrad

/apathy

SCUM APATHETIC IN A LARGE THEME WITH MISLYNCHES LIKE GORRAD AND WW WALKIN AROUND?

SAY IT AINT FUCKIN SO!!!?

What the... oh I forgot crypto was nocase and herpderp.

PokerFace wrote:is gorrad at 9 votes or 10 votes? I am considering dropping the hammer

Why am I not surprised.

"IM ON PAGE 16"

next post

"WHATS GORRAD AT? I LIKHAMMERIN TOWNIES!"

Fucking hell.

Korlash's joke to content post ratio is about 5:1 from the last time I didn't keep track and I'm guessing out of thin air but it seems bout right. Still to bold to be a scumbag though.

Dgb wrote:Scum on Chevre wagon:
Seraphim/Xtomx
inHimshallibe
Jerbs/yabbaguy
Katsuki/PokerFace
Xalxe
Cyberbob

Two seconds later:

Poker wrote:Yo DGB I wasn't on any wagon at the end there. I was not all caught up. I did get caught up during the night though so thats all good. I wrote this during the last night.

"OH HOLD ON I WASN VOTIN ANY TOWNIES YOU CANT HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR SHIT."

How long has Iam been fuckin V/LA? Jesus. Oh holy fuck, he posted a wall of AWESOME before going V/LA instead of using it as an excuse not to post content. Iam town read CEMENTED.

Wait... a second... what's all this two scumteam bullshit DGB? A SK flips, a Vig fodder Werewolf flips, and there's three kills.

And your FIRST thought is "TROLOLOL CROSSKILLIN SCUMZ"

Oh DGB...don't tell me.... don't fuckin tell me all this time you've been SCUM AGAIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1966 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

OH LOOK SPYREX NOTICED IT TOO.

GREAT MINDZ

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dear Korlash, dear nocase,

We are in the unique position iof having found three scumbaggos: Xtomx, Antihero, and CKD.

I'd like to point that if all three of us are equally convincing, we'll have a 3-way wagon and no lynch. Thus we must compromise, and decide on ordering the prisoners to the gallows.

We do have a very nice vig out there to help. And maybe even scum crosskills, which we encourage warmly.

Shall we diceroll it?

Combo #1: A, C, X
Combo #2: A, X, C
Combo #3: C, A, X
Combo #4: C, X, A
Combo #5: X, A, C
Combo #6: X, C, A

And DGB's response is to ignore the elephant in the room and keep trucking on?

NOT GONNA FUCKIN FLY

Xtomz wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Townly

Yabbaguy
Korlash
Kmd
Dutch one
Weatherman
iam
CKD
inHim

Neutral

RedCoyote
Cyberbob
Chevre
PokerFace
nocase
Antihero

Scummy

Spyrex

DGB

The order in the town list is relevant. The order in the other lists is not.

Seraphim Xtoxm - Hider, was killed on Night 2

MMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DGB after being pressed by SpyreX twice wrote:Yeah I was dreaming, I forgot the SK died. I just love X-kills so much.

UH HUH. OK.

Kmd comes in with an nice little easily done VC analysis and an DGB then SpyreX (me) vote. BARE MINIMAL POST TO VICTORY EH SCUM.

PokerFace wrote:Nothing real interesting I have felt the need to comment on has happened so yay this is mainly to avoid getting prodded as I forget the last time I posted.

You're fucking kidding me right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1967 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

what's all this 1v1 Antihero Xtomz?

OH GOODNESS AND JOY, DID WE FIND THE SCUM RB?

In other news Cyber looks at a situation of two PRs claiming or whatever,
and goes out of his way to call CKD out on his scummy ass reaction.
Cyber definitely isn't scum with CKD. I don't see him bussing in the middle of a clusterfuck claimstorm.

Oh yeah ere it is, he claims Roleblocke knowing that Xtomz is lying. Why in the FUCK are you all acting like this clears Anthero?

Yos scum. I gambited to clear a town read of mine, but he as a mafia FRAMER who had Framed that town read,
knew I was lying and claimed in order to lynch me and confirm himself.

Same. Fucking. Song and dance here.

"??? I scumRBd him last night? Whats this town fakeclaim gambit?"
Antihero votes Xtomz.

Antiher was scummy before this, and continued to be scummy.

????
ANTIHERO IS SCUM RB WHAT DO YA KNOW.

Unvote:
Vote: Fonz

Fuck these lurker lynches, they should die soon enough tomorrow and the next day if everyone reads my fuckin posts.

Let's lynch goddamn SCUM POWER today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1968 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Fate »

My eyes are glazing over.

I have work in the morning.

I HAVE DONE WHAT I SET OUT TO DO

BREAK THE PSYCHOLOGY LOCK THAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS GAME FOR FUCKIN DAYS.

ANTIHERO IS NOT "TROLOLOL CONFIRMED TOWN" FOR HIS FUCKIN CLAIM, JUST ROLE CONFIRMED NOT ALIGNMENT. PROCEED WITH LYNCHING. SCUMLURKERS GO NEXT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1969 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Fate »

TOWN AS FUCK
RedCoyote
Iam
Cyberbob
Korlash

NOT SO GODDAMN SURE ANYMORE YOUUUUUUUU
DGB

IF WE LYNCH THESE PEOPLE WE"LL PROBABLY FUCKIN WIN
FONZ
KMD
POKERFACE
STARBUCK

G

TO

THE

G
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1978 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

I get this vibe that DGB and Antihero are crossbussing.

I'm serious.

"LOL SCUMRB"

followed by Antihero's immediate

"NO U SCUM DGB!"

As if he was anticipating going down hard.

"One of us needs to die DGB, I can't take it anymore."

Implies a comfort in thinking that one of them would look really good after the other flips scum.

"A potato of sissy britches" What the hell does that even mean >_>?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2844619
This is the sort of scumshit I'm surprised has been left alive this long. "OH HAI LOOK AT ME AND MY META AND I NEVER BEEN A BAD GUY BEFORE BUT THIS GAME IM NOT A BAD GUY CAN YOU NOT GET A READ ON ME CAUSE GRAMMA SPECIALY IS NOT MINE? TEHTHEHHEHE"

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2852512
Then RC unvotes Dutch.

RC:

Why the hell d you unvote Dutch after he scummily hopped on Chevre's wagon like that?

PokerFace wrote:I am down with lynching chevre and or dutch. Don't care who goes first. You want me to hammer now or is there something you guys thing we should wait for?

Recurring scumtheme is recurring.

RedCoyote wrote:They're both town. I want no part of this, really.

I'm still curious how the post I linked earlier gave you townvibes off Dutch.

Antihero doesn't open the day with "oh hai I blocked XXXX" There's more scum motivation in keeping this secret than town (scum likely would've wanted to roleblock an actual VIABLE that night, instead of a target that would appear "townish" in a claim)

oh joy a SpyreX wagon. You clowns better have not forced a claim out of him.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There goes my fake-cop guilty gambits to draw the NK.

Off of TROLOLOLOL HIDER BREADCRUMBS?

F that noise. How the hel is it even assumed that Xtomx died hiding? Oh and no fuckiun votecount to show me the scumbags up ins COURSE IT OCULDNT BE SIMPLETHIS GAME

in order of appearance:
Inhim

Kmd
Iam
RC

WEATHERLULZ

Bold are townreads. Lynch the fuck out of my wagon, one scum GUARANTEED. Let Starbuck catch up first though so we can find her buddies.

oh and Poker jumps on late to the party post claim singing the SAME SONG AND DANCE.

Throw him in the furnace and a delicious victory pie will be baked.

1537 gets the townie award for awesome. Dere's scumin the people poking at a viable RC wagon, aka DGB.

I'm beginning to think Kolrash the Sinister Jester is the one that forced SpyreX out. GOOD LORD knows how he put up with 60 pages of Kraplogic and "OH SPY U SCUM CUZ." Demoralizing as shit. Korlash I hope your ass is pulling this stunt to survive till LyLo so you can go

"Vote: DGB! Hahhaa SpyreX/Fate I had you all along! Did you really think you could win by leaving me alive? Did you really think I'd ever see the light at the end of the tunnel!?

Oh dear me, it seems I've written Fate's name wrong at the most crucial points of the game. Ah well, isn't this a hilarious ending? I call someone scum for 100 pages and then vote someone else!

Oh well! Whoever wins wins, was nice playing with you!"

And then you smile from the shadows post game that this was your plan ALL ALONG to manipulate scum into not killing you, and then fade into darkness post-game as the rants and rages of DGB's scumbuddies come forward to complain that your typo cost them the game and was bullshit, while DGB herself would chuckle and say "oh he got me that Korlash..."

AND THEN ITS ALL FUCKING GOOD

PAGE SIXTY FUCKIN FOUR

I WONT READ THE REST BEFORE DEADLINE IM BUSY.

I STAND BY MY READS BURN ANTI WITH FIRE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1984 (isolation #22) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Fate »

On my phone, deadlines today?

I didn't know it was a one man wagon. DgB korlash and a few expressed interest in lynching the scum RB.

BONUS massclaim tomorrow iks that much sexier with a dead rb.

Now DGB just needs to put her bus where her mouth is
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1985 (isolation #23) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Definitely need a VC
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1988 (isolation #24) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

I was ot aware of the VC, I was just making a vote based on 64 pages of content, so don't give me this "town thing to do" bullshit.

Course all this rage that you've been caught and that I won't follow your scumplan to bus dgb to clear yourselfmakes me ALL THE MOTE CERTAIN my votes in the right place.

TOWNIES OF THE GAME, UNITE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2008 (isolation #25) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Fate »

Just gone done with finals and moving into a new place...cept mothers day week is hell at work so Monday is when ill get backto readin this thread.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2032 (isolation #26) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Will be getting to this tomorrow.

Things of note:
1. Why massclaim if the vig is going to claim vanilla? And with the, oh yeah, SCUMBLOCKER alive?
2. I feel naked and exposed without Korlash's comforting vote on me. What the hell happened? You're fine to question Red with "why can't I mislynch Fate?" who is supposedly your suspect as well but you're gonna VOTE OUTSIDE ME?
3. Iam is town and being wrong doesn't make him scum, what the fuck? Your town read is gone just like that, bam one post, this one:
Iam on the other hand is almost universally accepted as town, short of me and a tangential hypothetical presented by Poker. Not only that, but his credibility towards leading the town seems unwavered even after two straight up failures on his part. If he is town, leaving him alive not only reduces the scum pool by an almost assured one, but allows a favored townie to remain in the game. While his track record doesn't speak highly of him so far, the fact remains it would only take a lucky guess by him to effectively string up a scum. He is by far a bigger threat then some silly little role blocker.

So your reasoning is that Iam is a huge threat to scum, should've been killed, and since he didn't ergo he is scum? Yet in the SAME POST you go "well I'm basically universally accepted as town as well"??

NO BULLSHIT.

I'm calling bullshit because:

If you had a geniune scumread on me, and thought your read on me was as good as you've been SPOUTING FOR 70 FUCKING PAGES, then wouldn't YOU be a big threat to scum? Shouldn't YOU have died?

But no, I don't see any "Well Fate's replacing in was townish.. and the fact that I'm still alive gives credence to his townhood."

NONE OF THAT

Just a "well I'll save that Spy slot for the final mislynch. Hooo boy have I been workin on it for awhile. Today though I'll go after harder to lynch townies with bullshit WHY HE STILL HERE nonsense."

THATSA HOW IT IS ISNT IT?

YOUVE BEEN A CHEEKY COMICAL SCUMBAG THIS WHOLE FUCKIN TIME?

AND YOURE SCUM WITH WHO... POKER? FONZ?

HEHAHEAHAHHAHA OH MAN THE NEXT TWENTY PAGES OF MY READ WILL REVEAL YOUR SECRETS TO ME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2034 (isolation #27) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

I should probably read the rest of the game before I post again

<_<
>_>

Skimming ftl?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2047 (isolation #28) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Fate »

Holy fuck Starbuck have you even CAUGHT UP ON THE GAME YET?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2053 (isolation #29) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

Ah fuck no.

Seriously fuck no.

"I haz no time for this game, tried reading it but didn't care, but LOLTHISGUYSSCUM"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2054 (isolation #30) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Fate »

RedCoyote wrote: and you
never casted a vote,
ne

Starbuck wrote:But that's okay because as scum, you'll latch on to that to make me look scummy and get an easy lynch out of it.

Vote: RedCoyote

This is hilariously scummy.

Starbuck is called out on for not ever voting or doing ANYTHING at all, CHANGES her play accordingly (to avoid suspicion) AND VOTES the person who pointed out that change in the same post.

Scummiest thing I've ever seen.

I'm going to catch-up right now, but I don't see my vote going anywhere outside of Starbuck, Katsuki, Fonzi.

Don't we have three lynches left?

MHMM GGGEEGEE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2087 (isolation #31) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I am sorry I'm letting you down in this game Red, tomorrow's my day off and so help me I WILL get to this.

I've been reading though, the only important thing I've seen so far is Iam apparently claiming cop, us realizing that Hider doesn't even fuckin clear townies or find scum...DERPXTOMDERP, and Poker saying that Fonz' claim helps narrow down the vig for scum (which the obvious flaw is that if Fonz IS SCUM the scum already have narrowed it down with their blocks.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2089 (isolation #32) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Fate »

The fuck are you high on Poker.

Hider: At night, choose a player to hide with. You will only die if they die.

So basically youre Bulletproof OR double killed.

No dying behind scum or ANY OF THAT nonesense
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2093 (isolation #33) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah Weak is a MODIFIER that was NOT on Xtom's flip.

Unless modifiers don't flip which would be horesshit.

So DGB was one of your innocents, what night? And Korlash last night?

Its important for my read through, especially if you're spouting this "RED+FATE SCUMBUDDIES 4LYFE" nonsense that sounds a fuckton like an attempt to break up a town alliance.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2097 (isolation #34) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Fate »

Iam MISSED an investigation???

As in didn't submit shit N2?

LOLWUT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2099 (isolation #35) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Fate »

That's horseshit.

HORSESHIT.

Unvote:
Vote: Iam

I don't even care what his explanation is. Unless its LOLODDNIGHT TWO SHOT COP, he dies. Even in that case he dies too.

There's no reason as fuck except no fear of a nightkill to not investigate two nights in a row.

ADD THAT TO THE FACT that he waited another night to claim?

Korlash's night spec makes SENSE now, and if nothing else Iam himself should've at least FEARED the night kill given how many people thought he was town.

Instead he exploited his towniness to make a bullshit claim that would let him survive a little bit longer.

THAT AND this "Red+Fate" theory? Oh man... its STARBUCK AND IAM.

That means Fonz is actually town.... (both for balance and for day play).. sorry Fonz (>_< I know this ruins any respect I had left after hydras you had for me as a player and scumhunter... but I DID COME AROUND at least at the end).

I'm having a hard time swallowing Katsuki being town this game, but the way Iam says 'well Starbuck COULD be scum but only Fate/Red make sense today' is such bullshit fence-sitting on his buddy I don't even.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2101 (isolation #36) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Fate »

Well I meant... now that I realize you're likely town and not scum...NOW I realize why you've thought so little of me at the end of hydras (aka I was wrong this whole time instead of me tinking I was right and you just being a jerk trying to discredit my scumread on you).

Looking back to Iam's claim, I am wondering why no one else even mentioned the obvious bullshit of N1, then N3. I mean even KORLASH only mentions the fact that iam said innocent and not "not dangerous" (which is also a good point, if such a result was fresh in his mind he would more likely use the same terms).

I ALSO SEE THIS

Starbuck wrote:I said I tried reading, but I gave the list of the different lynches. Currently, my suspicions fall on Iam and RC for being on every single End of Day lynch.

RC more than Iam.

CLASSIX SCUMZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2108 (isolation #37) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Fate »

ROFL SO NOW ITS GAMBITS AND BUTTERFLIES?

LIKE ANY FUCKIN SCUMTEAM WOULD BE FOOLED BY THAT.

THEY'D KNOW RIGHTAWAY, "MAYBE HE'S AN ODDCOP, WHY ELSE CLAIM?"

BULLSHIT.

PLUS YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON REALCLAIMING AND NK DRAWING ANWAY, THE VIGS A THOUSAND TIMES MORE USEFUL TO TOWN THAT YOU. SPECIALLY IF THERE'S A HYPO GF ALIVE.

BULLSHITBACKPEDALINGSELFMETA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2110 (isolation #38) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Fate »

STAY THE COURSE KORLASH WTF

DON'T GIVE ME THIS TOO DUMBFORSCUM BULLSHIT

WE WERE JUST STARTING TO BE FRIENDS

ILL EVEN OUTLINE NONCAPSSTYLE WHY THIS CCLAAIM IS BULLSHIT WHEN I GET HOME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2126 (isolation #39) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't really care who dies first, especially with Starbuck being BLATANTLY lazy scum and minimalistic posting.

But Iam though, now HE needs some rope:
"Ask enough questions and the man who is lying will eventually change his story but the man who is telling the truth cannot change his however unlikely his story sounds"

ITS RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN SIG KORLASH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2130 (isolation #40) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Fate »

We had made such fucking progress too...

SUCH FUCKING PROGRESS.

You're gonna throw it all away for a HURRDURR SPY DIDN CAREBOUT THIS GAME HE WAS SCUMZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2131 (isolation #41) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Fate »

iamausername wrote:No one is disputing the fact that I've lied, Fate.

Why are you of all people advocating a lynch all liars policy?

Because its bullshit.

What town mindset comes up with a "oh I didnt want scum to think I was a threat >_____>"

Ok that would fly if yiou thought THE ROLEBLOCKER WAS SCUM, aka Fonz. Do I see that in you reads? NOPE. I seet his bullshit Red/Fate team that I KNOW IS BULLSHIT.

So from your hypothetical point of view, the roleblocker is town, but you are afraid of a scum NK? SO you fakeclaim to dodge said NK?

AFTER STALLING A DAY TO CLAIM SAID RESULTS?
if you were afraid enough to come up with a 2-shot gambit, why weren't you afraid enough yesterday?

You'd either not be afraid at all (scum are looking for vig, you would real claim odd night cop) or you were afraid and you SHOULDA claimed yesterday (and maybe then gone with the gambit of two -shot)

You did half and half, because youre changing your story to fit your play retroactively.

I swear if I went through your posts D3 I'd find some Korlash suspicion (which is why you couldnt claim full cop or N2 investigate), etc.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2133 (isolation #42) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

You were fake suspicious of him, so therefore you COULDNT claim him as an innocent on N2, when you were deciding your FAKECLAIM.

BUT HERE I AM TELLING SCUM WHY THEY ARE SCUM AGAIN.

I GUESS THIS ONES UP TO POKER/RED/KORLASH//FONZ TO SEE THE GODDAMN LIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2135 (isolation #43) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Fate »

The members of town like I said. You Korlash and Fonz mainly, Pokerface I still don't know about because maybe HES the buddy and not Starbuck.

We have three lynches. We have Poker/SBuck and Iam.

That's all I'm sellin, and its a town fuckin win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2136 (isolation #44) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Actually wait, I just realized its D5 aka tonight is NIGHT five, so Iam has to come up with another fake investigate.

Thats what fucked town over in American Gods (lynching the fakecop instead of the fakeguilty), because it doesn't force scum into a corner enough.

Unvote:
Vote: Starbuck

OK LETS DO IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2147 (isolation #45) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Fate »

IDUNNO WHY

Scum usually die pretty QUICKSTYLE when they say "lolcontent later. lolnomotivation. lolscumonmahwagon"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2150 (isolation #46) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Fate »

So now you're being picky about what scumtells you HAVE been caught on?

LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2154 (isolation #47) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

I still haven't crosschecked your ISO for those days, but YEAH that's about what I'm saying. Aka the D4 for scumreasons you drop Korlash as a "suspect" and buddy up to him, then when reviewing you play for a fakeclaim you see Korlash as someone you can pass off as an innocent.

I've fakeclaimed A LOT in my time, I know how it works
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2155 (isolation #48) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

Keep calling your buddy a mislynch though, real cute.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2157 (isolation #49) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Iam is in NO WAY going to bus today.

His plan is probably to mislynch Me/Red today and fake a guilty lon the last tomorrow for a win.

WE NEED ALL TOWN ON THIS SBUCK LYNCH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2163 (isolation #50) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Fate »

This isn't even mafia anymore.

Starbuck is playing the "I'm so cheeky and obstinate I'm townnn" card.

I lynch that shit on site. Sbuck has not done one protown thing since replacing in
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2177 (isolation #51) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Fate »

RC makes incredible goodposting, Starbuck takes ONE LINE and says "NO U LOL"

Holy.

Fuck.

One.

MORE>

TOWN

VOTE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2180 (isolation #52) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS NOT LYLO YET KORLASH

YULL KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES BECAUSE IT WILLL BE YOU AS THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO VOTE WITH ME TO SECURE MY SCUM WIN AFTER THIS EPIC BUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2192 (isolation #53) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Fate »

Because if he mislycnhes you today, by her own logic she has to suspect Iam the next.

BUT NO BUS FOR STAABRUCXKZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2204 (isolation #54) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

ME?

SCUM?

WHY I NEVER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2316 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Fate »

Congrats to IAM who truly deserved this win for all the effort put in

SOWWY RC ;_;

NOW WERE EVEN

(Oh wait not really cuz I HAD u as scum for awhile)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2317 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Fate »

The fact that Fate went to all the trouble to attack his claim would mean that either Fate and username are not on the same side or that this was something that was thoroughly planned out

It wasn't.

I forgot to even POST in the scum QT once, and I literally had NO IDEA Iam had claimed cop until a few pages later when someone kept mentioning it.

I think the way we danced in thread was beautiful though.

<3 Iam the only scumbuddy who's lived longer than me and then won.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2320 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Fate »

Korlash was amazing AND funny

It was hard to be frustrated that he had me figured as scum so easily.

Course, I blame most of that because he had caught SPY not me, but his posts were still too damn fun to read.

Definitely Town MVP, ESPECIALLY since I also had this weird ass paranoia that Korlash was the vig trolling the scumteam by suspecting obvscum all game but NOT shooting him because "oh hohohoh no one would think IM the vig with Spy still alve"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2325 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Fate »

Starbuck has no room to talk about...anything. She helped us out greatly.

@Poker: its called not being infallible. Nothing can catch scum 100% of the time, hence the game
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2327 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Fate »

I don't think DGB shares the methods to her madness....

Though that reminds me her D1 play was SEXY as hell with the way she did those reads, rivaling Klrlash for hilarious poster until later days.

For some reason SpyreX tyhought she was on the "other" scumteam though >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2329 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Fate »

I TOLDJA

HEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2332 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Fate »

I think Iam had his RC innocent setup regardless of RCs claim
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2337 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Fate »

mastin2 wrote:For the record, I thought the town did awesome overall, especially in later days.

LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2340 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

"I'm sorry I don't have the time for this game I thought it would be. I know this is poor form, but its probably better for town than sitting here and saying LOL NO U without having read the thread,
Mod replace me please.
"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2343 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

I don't know why there's this paradigm where town think they've done well if "oh well i had him pegged so I DID GEWD SON"

I was having a good laugh seeing Fonz interact with that wagon

His frustration, his "GOD DAMNT YOURE JUST BEING THE WORSE TOWNIE YOU CAN BEING STARBUCK?"

and she was like "WALP NO U. LYNCH ME IM NOT CHANGIN MY WAYS"

then he was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2344 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

The Fonz wrote:Starbuck. Just fucking stop it already. You look to me like you're
deliberately
doing all the things bad townies do to get themselves mislynched. 'This guy is calling me scum, he's scum.' 'This guy is calling me scum and I'm not, so he's lying.'

The Fonz wrote:Starbuck, there is simply no way that you are that stupid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2370 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Fate »

Farside didn't you protect Ckd the first night?
@poker: you played prtty well.

I was geniunely scared when you arguend against the plan posthammer with some vigor. I pmd KK TO LOCK THE THREAD I was so ansy about you talking sense into RC with your reads
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2373 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Fate »

L

O

L
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2375 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

WON IN SPITE OF A MOD ERRORRZ?

TRIPLE POINTZ

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”