Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

TV show character mafia

Flavour
- TV Land has always been a peaceful place however a new threat has emerged, someone is going around bumping off characters throughout the various TV networks of the world. Big name characters are expected to be hit at random can you stop the killers before it is too late?

The number of players

Notes:
Jester, Governor will not be in the game.

Character alignment will be randomly generated so anyone can be scum or town regardless of their on-screen persona (see Super-hero Large theme, Superman being scum) This is done to stop outguessing the mod and determining alignment based on role name.

Pre-Ins
- I am accepting Pre-Ins for this Large theme game, with a total of up to 10 slots available for Pre-in

Requirements
: No formal requirements however an understanding of Mafia games is a must. Please, no people playing their first ever Mafia games. People with experience on other sites, but no completed games here can PM me their offsite games.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

THE DEATH OF REAPER CHARLIE

It's the dawn before opening night of the first production of the season at La Scallop opera house. Production had been going smoothly, until now. Dawn revealed an unimaginable occurrence: the death of Reaper Charlie. Reaper Charlie was the company's most sought after star; controversy always piled around her, but that only made the shows sell out faster. Some critics said her voice was a rival to Callas, and some said she'd be better off in a trashy Vaudeville show and that her popularity was only sensationalism. But no matter what opera lovers thought of Reaper Charlie, they knew who she was, and she sold tickets.

It was all over the papers: DIVA DEAD!

The whole company was at a loss. Who would kill Reaper Charlie, on whom all of their jobs depended? Reaper Charlie might annoy most of the company, but sabotaging her was sabotaging the whole company's reputation. Everyone's first thought led to Reaper Charlie's bitterly jealous understudy, Empking, but when she was summoned, to everyone's dismay, it was found that Empking was dead as well.

As the age-old addage says,"the show must go on," but how could La Scallop continue with their two divas both deader than doorknobs? With Empking's death, it was obvious that it wasn't Reaper Charlie who was targetted, but La Scallop as a whole. Even though their reputations would be damaged with each day of delay, La Scallop decided to delay opening night until the killers were found.

Who would do such a thing, they all wondered?

The race to solve the mystery is on.

Category
: Large Normal

Number of players
: 18

Set-up reviewed by:
Empking, Reaper Charlie, Hoopla, [redacted]

Pre-Ins:
I will accept up to 9 pre-/ins and any amount of people for "to be PMed when goes into signups" list. PM to be put on either list.

Requirements:
No formal requirements, but an understanding of mafia as played on MS is a must. Please, no people playing their first ever mafia game. People with experience on other sites, but no completed games here, can PM me their off-site games.

When?:
After the Large Normal currently in sign ups fills, there is only one more in the queue before mine. I hope to be in sign ups in 2-3 weeks.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

^ I'm entering this. Of course, you'd have to auto-lynch me, because of COURSE I'd have killed RC.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

???
: "....."

"We can't let this body stay here... Then soon, there will be forged evidence... You, stab him."

???
: "Will do."

*??? takes out the knife sitting on the ground, then viciously stabs
Robert Hammond
's chest*

*Robbert cannot speak a word, as he lies on the ground bleeding to death, his last words were "Oh shit" towards some strangers, by then he was severely stabbed to death several times with a bloody pocket knife on his rib cage. The original murder weapon has been hidden towards ???'s pockets, while ??? stabbed him with a Switchblade knife. No fingerprints were left on either 'evidence'*

???
: "Excellent, let's flee."

*The culprits left off towards the exit of the Prosecutor's Building basement by running, as they were dressed in strange clothing*

Tom Tucker
: ...
Several murders were conducted in Los Angeles. Apparently, there are currently few suspects at this time, you know. It's by time those faggots get what they deserve at court! However, the culprits are currently nowhere to be seen from anywhere else. Diane?

*He looks towards Diane, the other news reporter, right next to him*

Diane
: Thank you, Tom.
Those suspects were better off not named at the moment, but they all did get a guilty verdict during their trial, and were recently executed by the guillotine...
That's the news for tonight, folks.

Tom Tucker
: And we hope you keep an eye on your children. They may get murdered out here... Whew, what serial killers they are.

Category
: Mini Theme
Number of Players
: 13
Set-Up Reviewed By
: Empking
Pre-Ins
: 5 Pre-Ins
Requirements
: Must have completed 3 Theme Games within this site, Understands how Mafia works & Pledges to not to replace out (unless it is an actual problem in Real Life).
Special Mechanics
: Court Judging; People nominate 2 people {by writing;
Nominate: -Insert- & -Insert-
} to be on the stand, and everyone else (excluding the suspects) must vote Guilty or Innocent on either Suspects. The person with most guilty verdicts will be executed. No Lynch is
not
allowed.
Mod Notes
: No Cults, No Jesters
Date
: Unknown.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

People who Hate Chesskid Mafia

Flavour
- A convention of people who hate CHESSKID has been called. However, some people who like CHESSKID showed up uninvited and they started killing everyone!

The number of players

Notes:
The setup will be 10-3. There will be no third parties. You either LOVE CHESSKID or you HATE CHESSKID.

Scum will have fakenames provided.

Pre-Ins
- I am accepting Pre-Ins for this Large theme game, with a total of up to 6 slots available for Pre-in (3 left)

Requirements
: No formal requirements however an understanding of Mafia games is a must. Please, no people playing their first ever Mafia games. People with experience on other sites, but no completed games here can PM me their offsite games. And nobody off the blacklist. And I totally didn't just copy this from Jason.

Also, if you would like to be a ROLE in my game, feel free to PM me about it. However if I speak to you about the game you can't be a member so if you're interested in playing I'd suggest not PMing me.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

/it's a mini theme/
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Xalxe »

I want in as a role!

go die! etc
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

The Sims 3 Mafia!

Flavour
The town of Sunset Valley was a peaceful place. Well, as peaceful as a virtual city could be. Of course, there was the occasional burglary, fire or death, but nothing this bad. Apparently, there is a glitch in the system that may give Adult and Young Adults
killer
tendencies. The only way to fix this is to stop these Adults is to find ways to kill them. Can the glitch be fixed, or will it ruin the game forever?
Category
– Large Theme
Number of players
– Currently at 21, although this number may change by the time signups start, as the setup is quite flexible.

Notes
– This game will run on a modified U-Pick setup. You will have to pick 3 – 5 traits (and feel free to choose a name/gender), and the review team + backup (consisting of Empking, me, ooba and [THIS COULD BE YOU!]) will decide on a setup that will (hopefully) be fun for all!

Just as a note, this setup would have a negligible, if any, chance at becoming a bastard. You have been warned!
Pre-/ins
– I will be accepting up to 1 pre-/ins, no matter what the final number ends up being.

Requirements
– No formal requirements, but 1 finished Non-Newbie would be great.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

>.>

Ok, fail tags etc get fixed here.

Flavour
- The town of Sunset Valley was a peaceful place. Well, as peaceful as a virtual city could be. Of course, there was the occasional burglary, fire or death, but nothing this bad. Apparently, there is a glitch in the system that may give Adult and Young Adults
killer
tendencies. The only way to fix this is to stop these Adults is to find ways to kill them. Can the glitch be fixed, or will it ruin the game forever?

I will be accepted up to
TEN (10)
pre-/ins.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Love fairy tales? Love damsels in distress and/or hot chicks with attitude? ...Here's your chance to become one!

The Brave and the Beautiful 2: Fairy Tales

It's been a year, and we're back! This game is an indirect sequel to Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful, which was run in the summer of 2010. The theme of this game differs from that of the original, in that this version will not be based on video game heroines. As can be guessed from the subtitle, this game is based on fairy-tale females, so prepare to dig up your old storybooks as we take this theme for a ride!

To learn more about this game, or to be notified when the it starts, visit the wiki page here.

/pre-ins are already full
, and have been that way for pretty much the entire year since the first game. If you meet the requirements below, and would like to play, then sign yourself up on the wiki page to be notified when the game starts.

Requirements:

- Three or more completed theme games
- Experience with non-Normal mechanics
- Good references from past moderators
- Sufficient activity levels in past games
- Being "on my good side" in general
- Special cases may be accepted; ask.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

TOY STORY MAFIA

Flavor
- A large theme game based off of all three Toy Story movies. There will be mini-games included in thread since the game is toy themed.

The number of players

Pre-Ins
- I am accepting 6 Pre-Ins for this game.

Requirements
: At least one non-newbie game completed. Would prefer not to allow alternate site experience in as that never seems to work out.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

L O S T

season five

The Freighter blew up.
The helicopter crashed in the ocean.
The Island disappeared.
The Oceanic Six escaped.

These are the events that happened at the end of Season Four. And now, in Season 5, things have gotten out of hand. Moving the island accidentally knocked it out of its place in space-time, and now it is skipping around through time, out of control. Find the mafia among you, but beware of the time skips, they could change the game itself.

* Dayless AND Nightless game!
* All powers operate on a rechargeable basis
* Time skips every 72 hours split up and divide the group in different areas, changing lynch threshholds and abilities
* NO third party: this is straight up Mafia vs. Town
* A secret mechanic can change the entire course of the game...

Keep an eye on the mini-theme queue, as this game is coming your way soon!
green shirt thursdays
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Johoohno »

Swift Speed Werewolves IV: Wolventon revisited

Flavor
:
Wolventon is once again the scene of conflict. Since the first assault werewolves have held a firm grip on the tiny hamlet, protecting it from clerics and bountyhunters as well as a rivaling clan. What threat could be lurking outside the walls this time?

Setup
: Closed mini theme (there will be werewolves though, but they are the good guys in this setup)
The number of players
: 13
Pre-Ins
:4 spots left (SpyreX and Porkens snatched the first two).
Important notice
: This game will have short days (96 real life hours), and night choices has to be sent in before day deadline.
Requirements
: All players are required to read previous rules as well as answer a few questions about those rules before game start. Failing to do so means someone else will be getting your spot (I really need all players to be aware of the short days and the rules on the night choices).
Replacement list
: I would really appreciate getting a short replacement list since this is a swift game. Having a list of up-to-date replacements would keep the pace from faltering.
Approximate date for sign up
: June 25
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

My upcoming 9p mini normal is accepting 2 more pre-ins.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Game name:
Hoodie Mafia

Premise:
Gangstaz, in the hood. Turf wars, etc.
Moderator:
ReaperCharlie
Backup Mod:
mith
Reviewers:
Mr. Flay, Hoopla, mykonian

Pre-requisites:
3 theme games, non-VI, can't be a gangster IRL or at least will not get IRL butthurt about slang/slurs/threats.
Playaz:
Everyone's a playa, aight? jk, 24.
Start Date:
In the near future...
End Date:
Before it began
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Mafia Invictus

The Lamborghini Mafia was a surprisingly kind master to the remote town of Selah. Only the Mafia's resources could overcome Selah's geographic austerity to provide them with water, electricity, and the basics they would need to eventually become a modern city. Nobody was ever going to turn Selah into a megalopolis, and everyone knew it - that was what the residents wanted anyway, and the Godfather didn't seem to mind the seemingly profitless venture. For years, Selah was just as it was before, but with running water and ceiling fans. The residents' lives were much easier, but didn't change.

The Godfather was aging, however, and in due time a new one stepped up to replace him. Ambitious, indiscreet, and involved in the drug trade, he tried to use Selah as a hiding place for his drug stash. It worked, ignoring the sudden influx of armed and desperate individuals who knew where the drugs were and tore up everything and everyone in their way to get them.

Understandably, the locals weren't pleased. It only took a few years for even the older villagers to regret the grip the Mafia had on their city. And one day... they decided in true self-reliant form to take the matter into their own hands. They set fire to the warehouses that held the drug stash. Millions of dollars, literally up in smoke.

Back at the headquarters, paranoia began to set into the new Godfather's mind - he couldn't afford to lose face like this, and he now lacked so much of the capital he needed to run his machine, and he heard rumors that the Bugatti Mafia might start encroaching on that area now that it was known how lightly guarded it was - and the decision was made.

Selah was to be wiped off the map.

Cue mood music.

-----

Signing Up:

*There are 19 player slots.
*There is no experience requirement. However, I reserve the right to block anyone I don't care for from signing up.

Flavor:

*Flavor is the usual for this game. Don't worry, I'll put together a game with real flavor again sometime!

Setup:

*I am the moderator of this game. That should answer most of your questions about how complex this game could get (and replace those questions with worries).
*This game uses BaM-style deadlines. For those of you who are allergic to BaM games, don't worry - rather than replace/modkill on principle, I will replace/modkill on caprice.
*This game is what I call
Modular with a Slice of Tarhalindur
. What this means is that before the game begins, a list of abilities that may be in the game will be posted... and that there is at most one role in the game that will have abilities that aren't on the list.
A sample Role PM would look like this.

~NAME~

GAME:
Mafia Invictus
LINK:
Here
[SEE? I REMEMBERED IT]

ALLEGIANCE:
TOWN

FACTION:
[REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
<none>

Passive Abilities:
(P)
Invictus
- At the beginning of the game, choose a player. If you are killed at Night by a primary killing ability, you will kill the player you chose as you die. Kills made by
Invictus
are not considered primary kills. You may change your target for this ability at any time, and you are allowed to not kill anyone.

Active Abilities:
<none>

Win Condition:
(W)
Win Condition (Town)
- You win when no Win Condition held by any living player requires you to die, and there is at least one person who shares this Win Condition alive.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck.

Etc.

*This game is (give or take) next-to-next in the Large Theme queue as of the time I'm posting this.
*There are 9 pre-/in slots, of which five are presently available... at least until people yell at me for forgetting their pre-/in. Please PM me.
**inHimshallibe
**Tarhalindur
**Zachrulez
**Baby Spice
Last edited by Vi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Johoohno wrote:
Swift Speed Werewolves IV

Hooray SSW! I really hope this works... we need more fast games these days.
Retired as of October 2014.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Sims 3 Mafia is almost filled with pre-/ins! Get your spot now!

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Playerbase: 11157

Choose your player wisely! Upick: Scummers edition will be coming to a large theme queue near you relatively shortly! Send in a mafiascum member and you'll get a role based on that person! Alignments
will
be randomised, pre-game but apart from that who you pick will have an impact on your role! Choose wisely!

This will be modded by Mina and Faraday. :D

At the moment it's for 16 players and 4 pre-in slots remain! PM to get your pre-in slot now!
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:

Choose your player wisely! Upick: Scummers edition will be coming to a large theme queue near you relatively shortly! Send in a mafiascum member and you'll get a role based on that person! Alignments
will
be randomised, pre-game but apart from that who you pick will have an impact on your role! Choose wisely!

At the moment it's for 16 players and 4 pre-in slots remain! PM to get your pre-in slot now!
This might be more evil than any incarnation of MetaMafia I could come up with.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Sims 3 Mafia is almost filled with pre-/ins! Get your spot now!

1 Spot left!

Game is planned to not start until August sometime, due to my V/LA from July 31st - About August 5th, no thread will go up in the period of time anyways.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Kinetic »

Vi wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:

will

This might be more evil than any incarnation of MetaMafia I could come up with.

All I've got to say is I fear the roles that come from players such as myself, Tar, Vi, SpyreX, Flay and Mith the most.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Last time I tried a game like that I, the player, ended up being a miller.

I, the role, was a VT. Boooo
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Faraday »

;) try again then? :P
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Bowser »

CSL and Kise bring you:

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS MAFIA II: THE DEFENSE OF YOSHI'S ISLAND

It was quiet and peaceful in the island. All the Yoshi were living peacefully within the island's boundaries. Shy Guys danced, birds chirped, monkeys caused mayhem in the jungle. Until one day, a huge assortment of baddies started wreaking havoc. Trees were cut, water was polluted, hills were chopped in half, and piranha plants started growing. Some shy guys grew mad with evil, and destroyed the environment. The police force were unable to calm them down. It didn't look like things were going to end on a good note. Until I arrived...

"What in the name of goomba is going on," I yelled, "WHY are you not trying to stop them? Well, we're going to start by moving you all into the heart of their lair, so we can crush this puny invasion force!"

After storming what seemed like 100 miles, we arrived at the lair...

This is the second installment of Super Mario Brothers Mafia, celebrating 25 years of Mario. This is going to be a 21 player game. Pre-ins of up to TEN players will be accepted.

You must have at least 2 games completed to be able to play. Exceptions will be noted if I can find acceptable experience from around the internet.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.

Return to “Queue”