Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:47 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Random
Vote: mystery meat of doom

I could only hope to have a name as awesome as that.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Y wrote:It is a possibility that all the ones with the same restrictions are in the same group (Mafia, Town, whatever), but I think it is more probable that it's made this way to get us confused.
This seems like the kind of thing that will unfold as the game progresses, and more roles are known. For now, however, I think we should not worry about it.

Although Twomz' spelling error on a quote is interesting, I don't think it's much of an issue. As I said above, I'm basically ignoring anything relating to these posting restrictions.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:38 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

My personal take on the post restrictions is that it's worth keeping an eye on for future reference. After we have a few dead people, who are confirmed townies/scum, THEN it may be appropriate to compare their post restrictions to others and try to draw connections to confirm townies/find scum. At the moment, however, I don't think we can draw much from the quotes.

As for Twomz, I think the bandwagon on him is typical of day ones. There's some reasoning, but if there was any more information in the game, it probably wouldn't exist. I think it's pretty weak, and I won't vote for Twomz on those grounds.

I'm curious about Fritzler posting in Spanish, and what in the world that has to do with the Cultural Revolution.

I'll
Unvote: mystery meat of doom
because it was random in the first place. And, I think his "on the other hand" could be applied later in the game.

Yosarian2, why the vote on Pug89? We know there are more than two mafia in this game (it would be bizarre if there were only two), so I don't see what's wrong with Pug89 holding multiple suspicions.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I share that opinion.
And so does Glork, apparently.

But I don't understand why we should totally neglect something which COULD help us confirm townies/link scum together.

I think the fact that some people have restrictions while others don't says something. Furthermore, it's possible that different phrases can correlate different roles. But as I said before, that's not something we can analyze properly now. But we can't just forget the idea altogether.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

So the consensus is that either the post restrictions have no meaning altogether OR the post restrictions cannot be properly analyzed at the moment. So I think it's time we went back to where we were before this...

Which was the Twomz bandwagon for misspelling "manifesto" and trying to appear as if he had a posting restriction/post a quote to feel like a cool kid. That, and openly declaring that he was digging himself into a hole (see his "ladder" quote). At this point I think it's more silly than scummy, so I'm not going to vote for him.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:53 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Suffer not the lurker to live!
I think this idea is as good as any idea for now. If we lynch a lurker, there's always the possibility of lynching scum, and we get some valuable night information. Or, we pressure said lurker to actually participate. Even better.

Vote: igota75
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

I really don't see why Twomz has a bandwagon. In fact, I'm going to do a post-by-post-analysis of him, and see why he has so many votes.
Twomz in post 11, his first wrote:MODKILL the Capitalist PigDogs! Their "equal opportunity" sickens me!

The Communist Manafesto shall become the new Bible for all the Earth! Heil Hitler!
It's clear that he's joking here. Obviously Hitler has no direct relationship to the Cultural Revolution, so this can't be a valid post restriction. Obviously, more on that later.
Twomz in post 15 wrote:Don't you mean OUT of a lynch? Capitalist!
He responds to Y's post regarding how we should "talk our way into a lynch." It could work both ways (into/out of), as far as I'm concerned.
Twomz in post 41 wrote:I wonder if we get modkilled for posting anticommunist or antimaoist thoughts...
Nothing out of the ordinary here, just a random post related to the theme/severity of using antimaoist phrases.
Twomz in post 53 wrote:I thought i would be mod killed if i didn't post something vaguely pro Republic of Chinaian... I'm thinking most of the "posting restrictions" have been just a play along, or based on something the mod said in one of his first posts... i'm not going to take them all that seriously right now.
Here is his first response to the accusation of being a restriction-faker. His second sentence sufficiently explains his reasoning for putting up a quote. He thought everyone else was doing it for the flavor of the game, not as a posting restriction. So why is it that Twomz is still accused of faking a posting restriction?
Twomz in post 68 wrote:? Bandwagon much? :p.

Anyways i'll say it again. *I don't have a posting restriction*. I wasn't trying to confuse anyone. I just assumed since everyone else was doing it, that they were doing it because of flavor, or there was something i missed in the first post. After reading it again i see there is nothing there about posting procommunist quotes. I'm sorry that tried to role play in a mafia game... it'll probably happen again.

And about misspelling communist Manefesto... i'm not going to go look up how to spell it, i'm gonna assume y'all know what i'm talking about. Geez, stop being such grammar Nazi's... It'll all end in tears (looks at CF from WDMII).
This is in response to the misspelling of manifesto. Again, he says he was doing it because of the flavor of the game. Why is this so hard to believe?
Twomz in post 88 wrote:Faking a post restriction? I was basically bandwagoning a post restriction, not faking one... and bandwagoning is concidered ok right? So my actions are concidered alright, right? (go go magic logic!)
Um, this post is just plain silly. I guess he got sick of saying that he posted only in the flavor of the game, and being ignored by everyone, so he tried to explain in terms of bandwagons, which everyone voting him seems to understand well. Many others posted a quote about the Cultural Revolution, why shouldn't he? Considering that he didn't have a posting restriction (as he said), how would he know about everyone else having one?
Twomz in post 105 wrote:We'll know once we start lynching them.

I'm sorry if my play is scummy, but FYI, it's always like this. In fact, i'm usually under a lot larger bandwagon than this... it must be my minty fresh breath. 8)

Oh and... "Die Capitalist Pigdogs, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."

*Carries ladder into the hole he's digging*
He claims to have a posting style that is generally perceived as scummy by others. This is a valid defense if true, because that would mean he has posted similarly in games where he has turned up town. This is NOT the same defense as comparing his percentage of games where he has been pro-town--it reflects his playstyle if true.
Twomz in post 136 wrote:The mod just pointed out that he changed the vote count, he probably just missed the number. While i understand the need to clarify the vote count, revealing a possible doublevoter to the mafia is a bad idea. (when i see mistakes like that, i try to PM the mod, not post it in the thread, just in case it is a doublevote).
This post seems very pro-town to me, as I agree with his view. But this isn't one of the posts "incriminating" him as scum, so there's not much else to be said.
Twomz in post 139 wrote:"The thrusters have been recalligraphated captain." :lol: :wink:
At this point, he's joking around. What, is it a mafia tell to be funny or something?
Twomz in post 160 wrote:*Waits for Pooky's inevitable reprimand* (or would it be reprimanding?)
Pretty self-explanatory.
Twomz in post 164 wrote:Answer to what? I see no question, only a post that quotes an opinion of mine and asks for an answer. If you ask me a question, i may answer it... but if the question goes unasked, it will also go unanswered... damn capitalists and their agendas...
There really has been nothing for Twomz to answer. The accusations have been pretty weak, even by day one standards.
Twomz in post 166 wrote:What, you find it weird that i have weird behaviour :p ;) Jk.

So, i've already explained the whole "goin w/ the flow, i don't have a posting restriction" thing... so i'm gonna assume you think my view on doublevoters is scummy for some reason? I just don't like people pointing out what could possibly be a powerrole (and a confirmed townie) to the mafia, making them easy targets... instead of upping your postcount, it's just as easy to PM the mod. Most of the time, it's just mod error. But i would be pissed if i was a doublevoter and i got Nightkilled because someone pointed out a "mod error" near the end of the day and it got me killed.
I think that, while parts of his behavior HAVE been weird, there aren't many indications of him being mafia in this game. Again, his view on the doublevoting power is very pro-town, IMO.
Twomz in post 172 wrote:Ah yes, the faithful bandwagoners... or course, i'm still like 5 away from lynch... How they hell are we ever gonna be able to get majority like this?

So the case against me is that i post scummy... and that i posted a quote in my opening post because everyone else was... Well, there's not really anything i can say about it, i always post scummy, and i have no explination for a "faked role restriction" because that's not how i saw it at the time. If the town wishes me to claim fine. It won't matter in the long run... activity will drop long before we'll be able to bandwagon anyone else. And... well, i'll finish this sentence after i claim. (if i can remember it)
People find Twomz' behavior scummy, but no one is suspicious of consecutive votes on him without a word of explanation? There is no real case against him, as far as I'm concerned. If people just say "he posts scummy," there should be a BabyJesus/TSAGod lynch in a couple of hours...
Twomz in post 186 wrote:75%? I've NEVER been scum... ever. There was this one time, but then a hurricane hit and i got dropped for not confirming before the game started. And i think i was SK once, but all the town was SK in that game. So technically i've been town 100% of the time. And 75% of the time i get lynched for scummy posts :p.
He's responding to someone, but I think the use of statistics alone (he's been townie so much, he's likely to be mafia) is very weak.
Twomz in post 190 wrote:Who me? I'm just warning people that my posts are always scummy for some reason. I'm still not sure why, no one's ever enlightened me what feels scummy about my posts... i just get lynched for scummy posts. *shrug* That's also why i'd rather have people post a list of why they think i'm scummy. It gives me an actual chance to defend myself.

PS: When i fall under scrutiny for scummy posts Day 1, i tend to let it be known that that's my normal playing style, and that you don't need to worry about it. As the game progresses you'll get used to it ;), if i'm still here...
Again, "his play is scummy" isn't a sufficient reason for lynch.

Also, in support of Twomz:
Vaughn wrote:...I would like to point out that Twomz play isn't different from his usual.
I can't verify this myself, but if this is the case, then there is no reason to lynch him. I looked at Twomz post-by-post, and he's defending himself against weak arguments, which include faking a post restriction and "your posts seem scummy."

If you're wondering why I went through this effort to defend Twomz, it's because I believe him to be pro-town, and that the reasons for his lynch are extremely weak. I think that his bandwagon is being pushed by some members of the mafia, because there has been no "scummy play" by Twomz.

You want an example of scummy play? Posting only three times in a thread: once a random vote along with what is probably a post restriction, second with a post only quoting to show you had the aforementioned restriction, and third with a bandwagon vote with zero reasoning.

Unvote
Vote: TSAGod
FoS: Glork
for adamantly pushing the Twomz bandwagon, when his best reason was the supposed "faking post restriction."
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:48 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Apparently the mod didn't see my vote change amidst a very long post.

Unvote: igota75
Vote: TSAGod

This was originally for lurking, and now it's for a failure to contribute. As I pointed out, you have very few posts this game, all with minimal content. It's a mafia strategy to lay as low as possible, and let random townies duke it out with each other.

@ Tamuz: I just read that thread. And it's one good example. But why is it a mafia tell to make jokes? Couldn't he have just as well been pro-town? I'm sure if I looked for it, I could find many games where a pro-town player made a joke in the first post...
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

So, in this game, people complain about Twomz' style of play, but nobody has a problem with Fritzler?
Fritzler wrote:Me BJ, and LML on y, i can see nothing that go wrong with this.
There could be scum among you. For one thing, LML's vote was a random which had nothing to with anything other than Y's name being one letter. BabyJesus unvoted Y on February 27th but it wasn't counted, by mistake. And you vote solely on the grounds that those two voted him?
¡Ay dios mío!
(Oh my God! for those of you wondering)

Unvote: TSAGOD
Vote: Fritzler
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:48 am

Post by thedocsalive »

I think I'd vote for either Fritzler or Bacde, on the same principle--completely random bandwagoning of Y. I already pointed out why I didn't like Fritzler's vote, and Bacde's is similar. "Actually Fritzler has a point." No, he really doesn't.

And again, Twomz was bandwagoned for the "post restriction faking" and his "scummy play." Why should Fritzler be excused from this, which I consider to be a much more blatant example of a scummy playstyle?
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:People shouldn't be bandwagonned for being their normal selves.
I guess I'll just have to take your word on that being normal for Fritzler, seeing as I'm new here and not accustomed to him.
Bacde wrote:And Mystery Meat, obviously I do think so.
Care to share why you thought Fritzler had a good point? Such a good point that he unvoted...

As I said before, I'd be okay with a Bacde wagon on the same grounds that I was okay with a Fritzler wagon--stupid voting. So unless Bacde has a good explanation, I'll probably end up voting him. But no need to apply tons of pressure now: his own bandwagon is already gaining steam. I do want an explanation, though.

@Y:
Creo que Fritzler tiene una restricción. Es probable porque él solo habla pocas palabras en español, y esas palabras no tienen una relación al partido. También, ¿qué dijiste en <<Hebrew>>, si no es lo mismo como lo que dijiste en español o inglés?

And Fritzler posted between the time I started typing this up and now. I think the vote on chamber is better than the blind vote on Y, so I'll...

Unvote: Fritzler

Not voting for Bacde right now, because I want to see his response.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:56 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Yosarian2 wrote:I just mean that the vote looked "quiet"; it was a very short, 2 line post, and you had not spoken about your vote or any suspicious on Y anywhere else. That looks like a "quiet vote", by which I mean I think you were hoping to quietly join the bandwagon without anyone really noticing.
This is what I was saying. You justified unvoting, but you still haven't said anything as to why you thought it was a good idea to vote where Fritzler was at the time.

Vote: Bacde
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

We're on page 13 guys. Shouldn't we be past the joking phase and on to the lynching mafia phase? I still like a Bacde vote.

mlaker, I could go for a no lynch if this day just drags on for all eternity. But for now, I don't think it's the best option.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:28 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Okay, I looked back at the Bacde bandwagon, and here are my thoughts:
Bacde in post 234 wrote:Actually Fritzler has a point.
Unvote: Glork; Vote: Y
Note that Fritzler voted because "Me BJ, and LML on y, i can see nothing that go wrong with this."

The issue here was that Bacde jumped on this bandwagon for no reason. In addition, Fritzler changed his vote within a page or so. At first, the bandwagon was on Fritzler for voting without reason, but we heard a couple of "it's just Fritzler"s, and that went away. Yosarian2 was the first to call Bacde scummiest out of this whole mess, "for the way he blindly followed a Fritzler vote."

Bacde's defense was:
Bacde in post 271 wrote:I don't know why so many people bandwagoned me for something so stupid. I didn't like my random vote, and hadn't changed it since then, and decided to move it another person.

However, now seeing Y also jump on the wagon, I'm getting pretty happy with my vote for now. And I don't appreciate your comments Fritz.
I don't consider this a very viable defense. So it was another random vote on page ten, which happened to be a vote declaring that you were following Fritzler, who had no reason whatsoever? While I can see how Y voting you makes you happier to keep it, I still don't think it was necessary to vote like that in the first place.

And at around post 294, the game deteriorates into some random one-liners and/or jokes, which describes most posts up until now.

So, I hope this will help get the game moving in the right direction. I feel that the Bacde bandwagon is the way to go.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:58 am

Post by thedocsalive »

I think Y made a very informative post, and gives me good reason to keep my vote on Bacde. My initial reason was that Bacde voted pointlessly. Y's post elaborates on this. The point that stands out for me is:
Y wrote:
Bacde wrote:Honestly, with LML and Fritzler and BJ on Y, I figured they were on to something, and I decided to help out the best players in our game.
So 3 random votes are really a good base to go on now days... Interesting...
The point is that BabyJesus' was a random, which was unvoted awhile ago but the unvote was not counted by mistake, and LML's vote was only because Y has a one letter name. In addition, Fritzler unvoted within the next page or two.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Unvote: Bacde

If you don't think Twomz is scummy and is just an easy target, who do you think we should go after at the moment? I still don't like the way you followed Fritzler, but at this point there are probably better targets out there. On a normal basis, I'd vote for Fritzler, but it's apparent that this is how he always plays and doesn't indicate if he is mafia or not. I'll re-read what I can Wednesday night, and post what stands out to me then.

Also:
Glork wrote:...I think Bacde's mistake was an innocent one. A stupid one... but an innocent one.
Replace "Bacde" with "Twomz" and "mistake" with "joke," and that's how I view the Twomz bandwagon.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Well, I figured this would be appropriate now. I too, am a vanilla townie with no post restriction. I feel that this should confirm Twomz, as well as some others. Here is why I decided to reveal this:

1) If I had let the Twomz lynch go through, everyone would have figured it out anyway. So, by doing this, I think we're just sparing the Twomz lynch, and the loss of a townie. All of the people who have posted without restriction (Twomz, SOS, myself, Shamrock, and Coron/argos_kos possibly--they haven't posted) are probably pro-town as regular Chinese peasants. Twomz is, and I am, so I'm willing to deduce that the rest of the post restriction-free people are as well. I'm inclined to believe Twomz' claim, as it fits in well with my role. I thought this was the case earlier, and now I'm pretty sure of it.

2) I feel that this clears a certain amount of players as vanilla townies. While it does increase the mafia's chances of hitting power roles at night, it also helps our chances of lynching mafia during the day.

3) As I said before, I felt that this would be discovered later on anyway. So no reason to wait and sacrifice Twomz, and then point it out after.

Given that the aforementioned players are pro-town, I think that there are some mafia on the Twomz bandwagon. So I think the most likely to be mafia is the one who started it all, and pushed it adamantly for most of these 17 pages.

Vote: Glork
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Yes, I am a Chinese peasant. Given Shamrock's role as well as my own, I'm pretty sure that Twomz is also a peasant.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:49 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Y wrote:If there's something I've noticed in all the games I played before (Not much, all noob. But still), is that every time there is some one who's so pro-town that turns out mafia. I think thedocsalive is starting going that way. By the way, he concluded that Twoms is town because of the restriction, but didn't say anything about "Chinese Peasant", although he claims to be one himself.
FoS thedocsalive
I didn't say anything about being a Chinese Peasant, or Twomz didn't? Both are wrong.
Twomz wrote:I'm a simple Chinese Peasant (Vanilla).
thedocsalive wrote:All of the people who have posted without restriction (Twomz, SOS, myself, Shamrock, and Coron/argos_kos possibly--they haven't posted) are probably pro-town as regular Chinese peasants.
And it makes sense for us to be pro-town. Look at the context of the game. It's "The People of China vs. The Maoists." The few generic people in this game will be pro-town. Makes sense.

Also my belief is that the restrictionless people are the ones who are Chinese Peasants, not others. And they would have seen this if/when we lynched Twomz and he turns up "Chinese Peasant." Now mafia CAN'T claim it, if they have a post restriction.

Twomz, I felt that your lynch wouldn't give us much info. When you say something like "go ahead, sacrifice me," we can't learn too much from voting patterns, and it's basically like a no lynch.

Also, don't we increase our chances of lynching scum? Don't we increase our chances of a correct doc protect (yes I'm assuming we have a doc, but it's probable)? Don't we have better chances of a cop getting a guilty (again, assuming)? I thought this was the correct move. If not...too late now.

Unvote: Glork
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:16 am

Post by thedocsalive »

So people are almost lynching mlaker for suggesting no lynch? This is pretty ironic, bcause both cases would be a result of us just getting extremely impatient with day one.

Regardless, I certainly think mlaker should get a chance to defend himself and/or claim. Why would anyone kill him without a claim? That's not a good idea, IMO.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Twomz wrote:Tamuz, damn it... if i were the vig i'd NK you... just to stop confusing me...
Yeah, is it really necessary for you two to have the same avatar? I swear, I'm going to create a username "Twamz" registered on the 21st of a month, use that picture, and sign up in games with you guys to be annoying.[/off topic]

While I'm happy we lynched Mao the SK, there are a number of issues I want to address regarding this. Number one, the flavor of the game says "The People of China vs. the Maoists." How do we have Maoists without Mao? But that's just a detail, I suppose. Secondly, I think we were pretty lucky on that lynch. Sure, suggesting no lynch wasn't a good idea in retrospect, but that went a little too fast for my liking. Though I'm not one to argue with results.

As for today, I'm a little confused with Fritzler's claim. So you pass a note at night, and whoever gets it has to say whatever you wrote in it? That's cool, but how is that useful?

Something else that stands out to me is CES' post:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Anyway, I think it might be important to share a little information. Glork and I have a third mason, our daughter. It looks like our "daughter" is recruitableish or something.
Does this mean that your daughter is no longer with you? Or is there something in your PM's that indicates that she may be recruited? Just asking because it may be useful to the town. If she was recruited, she probably isn't pro-town anymore, and should be lynched.

Vote: BabyJesus
for trying to use stupid peer pressure on me yesterday. Bandwagons should have reasoning behind them. As I said before, I think we were lucky with mlaker.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:45 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Y wrote:Thedocsalive was even kind enough to let the whole word know how to find them Day 1.
I know it seemed like a stupid idea, but look at it closer. Let's pretend I didn't say anything. A vanilla claim wasn't going to save Twomz from a lynch. So, we'd have a dead townie, and then people would have gone back to look at the post restriction list provided by Shamrock earlier. We would have figured it out anyway, at the expense of Twomz' life. Instead, we wound up with a SK lynch and the same knowledge we would have had anyway.

As for The Unwritten, I agree with Thok in 560 and Shamrock in 568 about the way he phrased his discussion of the mafia. I also went back in The Unwritten's posts, and found something else I don't like:
The Unwritten in post 442 wrote:I would like to lynch you, but it would be a waste.
This is referring to CES, who was a claimed mason at the time. Surely he'd like to kill a mason, but he's got bigger fish to fry...

Unvote: BabyJesus
Vote: The Unwritten
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:07 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Unvote
, as the claim seems reasonable. He's not completely cleared, IMO, but there are probably better choices for today's lynch.

The last vote leader before The Unwritten was Tamuz for fishing for info regarding possible recruitments. I'd like to hear more about this (from both sides) before placing a vote.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:40 am

Post by thedocsalive »

thedocsalive wrote:The last vote leader before The Unwritten was Tamuz for fishing for info regarding possible recruitments. I'd like to hear more about this (from both sides) before placing a vote.
Well, I've heard the attack, and I think it makes sense. But I'd like to hear a defense and/or a claim from Tamuz before I decide to vote, especially since he's so close to lynch.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Let's prepare a surprise for Y! It'll be fun.
So, why do you want to lynch Y? If you're going to propose lynching someone while they're away, the least you could do is give us some reasoning.

Twomz...what in the world are you talking about? Or would it be better if I didn't even ask?
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:48 am

Post by thedocsalive »

Glork wrote:TU correctly guessed that I had such a line, so I can only assume that he sentt he ability to me.
Glork, I recall you saying that you're not allowed to say what the line was, correct? Are either of the note senders allowed to say the line that the person was forced to say?

Also, would it be helpful to say two things today that we want said tomorrow, to try to confirm the roles?

I don't think Fritzler is mafia at this point. His role seems believable, and there's a good chance of multiple sanity cops in such a large game. In addition, insanity and/or paranoia could be easily intertwined into the theme.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:47 am

Post by thedocsalive »

So, it seems by the past few posts that Fritzler does things like this often, and his overreaction shouldn't be seen as scummy, even though it would be for most players?

I already said why I think chamber's sanity is questionable, and why I think there's a good chance Fritzler is pro-town. I'm suspicious of the people who are bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning (who aren't claimed masons). One person that stands out to me is igota75. He hasn't posted much all game, but has been votehopping when he has posted. Therefore, I will:

Vote: igota75

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”