No images allowed in sigs?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Neruz »

Oh dear god.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:I've already contacted the mods. Thankfully, they plan on talking to SleepyKrew about the things he's said.@_@

I doubt it. While he wasn't exactly a gentleman what he said has significant merit. Many people on this site are quite abrasive and often in games even the good-natured of us turn into frothing berserkers screaming for blood and souls. Many games get
extremely
heated.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not trying to be insulting when i say this, but right now you are coming across as somewhat entitled. Whether or not that is intentional or not i obviously cannot say, but i can say that you're going to make a lot of enemies very quickly and you're already suspected of being a troll alt account and have been blacklisted by several people (which i think might actually be a new record). I'm not going to say you're at fault in this respect, but i will say that it will be a lot easier to conform than to fight the system, so to speak.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Neruz »

CSL wrote:Because years ago, before I even heard of mafia, many people started abusing the privilege so much, that they got banned...from what I've heard. I really don't think Flay or even
mith
want them back.

Suffice it to say, the wiki is your friend on this, as in, you can display the set there (on your own wiki page), and no one will give a damn about it to remove it.

From what i understand serious drama llamage went down on MS a few years back. Some of the archived threads are...
enlightening...

--EDIT--

YamiChan wrote:I have dealt with the worst of the worst, both online and offline.

Your actions make me doubt this claim.

And no, your being new doesn't give anyone the right to bully you etc etc. Unfortunately there is a gargantuan disparity between the ideal world and reality, some parts of reality suck but you just have to deal with it and people getting jaded and snippy is one of those things. Does that give them a right to be jaded and snippy? Of course not, but it does give them an excuse. People are imperfect.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Neruz »

I should also add that as you started the thread, it is within your power to lock it at any time, ending the discussion immediately.

Also saporovirus i bet the serious gardening forums get into arguments just as ferocious over what is the best method to grow some kind of rose or something. Humans are Humans, no matter where their interests lie.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Neruz »

I suspect she's probably on more than 3 blacklists, 3 people have publicly announced as such, which means there's probably at least three more who have quietly done so and another half a dozen who will do so when they next check the blacklist.

Return to “Solved Requests”