No images allowed in sigs?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 am

Post by saporovirus »

Give her back her lunch money.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:06 am

Post by saporovirus »

Mommy and daddy are going to go wrestle and yell now.
but I love you still

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Post by saporovirus »

YamiChan wrote:I've already contacted the mods. Thankfully, they plan on talking to SleepyKrew about the things he's said.@_@

In life, you're given respect when you earn it. It's not fair, but it's true. You started in with a confrontational tone. That makes people want to confront you back.

Furthermore, if you went to middle school with other children, you should know that no one is immune from being picked on. I don't know if that was the case for you, since I have no idea if you grew up in some sort of box, but you have to realize that people in real life are cruel and people on the internet are even crueler. The snark-level of this thread is small potatoes compared to almost every other thread on this site.

SleepyKrew said nothing inappropriate in this thread. I don't know what he PMed you and I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings, but it would have been better to have a discussion with him about that via PM before dragging others into it.

You have to realize that behavior like this is not going to make you any friends. People like you if you are resilient and can handle some ribbing. People do not like you if you "tell the teacher" to get your way.

And if this is all an elaborate troll of some sort, well done. Mission accomplished.
but I love you still

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 am

Post by saporovirus »

Furthermore, it wasn't so much what started the thread that people are taking objection to. You managed to annoy ani, and he responded in a slightly annoyed tone. A mature response is not to worry about someone being a bit snippy with you. It happens. People have tempers. But you were the one who made this into an argument about how no one should yell at you ever. Is that realistic, Yami?
but I love you still

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 am

Post by saporovirus »

YamiChan wrote:Being new doesn't mean people have the right to bully and disrespect you. Also, "no one is immune to being picked on" is also not a valid reason to bully someone. I have dealt with the worst of the worst, both online and offline. But just because you know that someone out there is acting worse than you, that does not give you the right to behave the way most of you have been.

Telling people to stop saying sarcastic things to you or you will call the mods is actually more bullying than someone telling you to develop a thicker skin or quit the site, which is essentially just good advice delivered in a rude way. So is telling someone to stop posting in an open thread. They have the right to post almost anything they want, and whatever has been posted here is WELL within the limits of what you can or can not say. You have no idea.

Furthermore, I did not excuse the bullying and snarkage. I did not say "no one is immune from being teased THEREFORE WATCH ME TEASING YOU." There isn't a single thing I have said to you that is uncivil, except perhaps for the allusion to you growing up in a box, which reflects my own frustration with your tone. I just said that it is a fact of life. It will always exist. If you don't want bullying and snarkage, you should join a gardening forum. I doubt they get into flame wars about when to plant the mums.
but I love you still

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am